The Molly Maguires Mafia (ENDGAME)

Moderator: Community Team

This is your last shot. Who is behind all the murders?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:00 am

Alison
18%
DrWilgy
No votes
Lime Coke
9%
Capitalism (host/spec/dead option)
73%

Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 239

Re: The Molly Maguires Mafia (D2)

Post by MacDougall »

That being said, Esooa could probably kill Iaafr here just for the wifom and challenge of it. Especially if she's with Alison or someone a lil deeper such as Lime Coke.

On the surface I would have expected a deepwolf Esooa to have killed me or Alison though.

Ender/Wilgy feels like it has to have one at least I guess...

@Esooa chances we are getting snowed by Alison having a quality game?
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:29 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:25 am I'm honestly thinking it's just Wilgy/Luckbox here. I have a hard time believing it's anyone else.
really? that's a pretty unusual take from you ngl... you're usually quite provocative and aggro at pushing people I don't find scummy lol
Not really? I have you as my main townread, then Esooa behind in 2nd spot.

I was leaning Ender town after he answered my question by providing his full reads. Like he had full stances on most players and I feel like he's been trying to fight to solve.

The only issue is that I've flat out left Alison alone this entire game in terms of reading her. This mainly is because the 2 times I was town and she was in the game with me I misread her horribly and was hoping that whoever was town in you guys would be able to identify what she is, or she flat out just self resolves if she's not at risk at being voted out.

Luckbox as I said near EOD last night, he hasn't been that great in the times that he's posted. Mostly just talking about not being here and then his "I will vote in these 3" is just 3 names slopped together.

Wilgy has gone into a mass amount of effort to start, and begins a mass amount of discredit towards Mac being townread, and proceeds to try to aim at everyone in the towncore that was kind of built last night, pretty much trying to open a rift.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:30 am
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:24 am is it literally ever not one of Mac or Allison after that
I got the impression from the kill it wouldn't make sense to have been you or Ender given the POE that I created... why Alison?
neither of you died
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:33 am That being said, Esooa could probably kill Iaafr here just for the wifom and challenge of it. Especially if she's with Alison or someone a lil deeper such as Lime Coke.

On the surface I would have expected a deepwolf Esooa to have killed me or Alison though.

Ender/Wilgy feels like it has to have one at least I guess...

@Esooa chances we are getting snowed by Alison having a quality game?
I dunno, about the chances that wilgy is town or whatever we cAN SAY
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:00 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:25 am I'm honestly thinking it's just Wilgy/Luckbox here. I have a hard time believing it's anyone else.
really? that's a pretty unusual take from you ngl... you're usually quite provocative and aggro at pushing people I don't find scummy lol

I was leaning Ender town after he answered my question by providing his full reads. Like he had full stances on most players and I feel like he's been trying to fight to solve.

The only issue is that I've flat out left Alison alone this entire game in terms of reading her. This mainly is because the 2 times I was town and she was in the game with me I misread her horribly and was hoping that whoever was town in you guys would be able to identify what she is, or she flat out just self resolves if she's not at risk at being voted out.

Luckbox as I said near EOD last night, he hasn't been that great in the times that he's posted. Mostly just talking about not being here and then his "I will vote in these 3" is just 3 names slopped together.

Wilgy has gone into a mass amount of effort to start, and begins a mass amount of discredit towards Mac being townread, and proceeds to try to aim at everyone in the towncore that was kind of built last night, pretty much trying to open a rift.
why me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:00 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:00 am

why me
I really wish that I can explain it, but it's partial meta that I'm leaving out purposefully so you don't screw me over in later games by using it as mafia.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Yes this is me saying "I think I know how to read you" but I've played with you enough times to figure something out.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:30 am I really wish that I can explain it, but it's partial meta that I'm leaving out purposefully so you don't screw me over in later games by using it as mafia.
cringe
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Alison wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:41 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:30 am I really wish that I can explain it, but it's partial meta that I'm leaving out purposefully so you don't screw me over in later games by using it as mafia.
cringe
It's going to look dumb as fuck but it's something I think I want to work with and see if it's right without revealing it.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Luckbox Inc »

I'm awake-- and we should probably consider killing either a wolf or me today because I can't guarantee at all that I'm going to be getting better

also confused as to why I'm being cleared some now
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:45 am I'm awake-- and we should probably consider killing either a wolf or me today because I can't guarantee at all that I'm going to be getting better

kami died meta town reading you
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Can't sleep. Kinda sucks.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I feel like we got a lot of discussion done during the night phase. Day phase is gonna be weird now.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:58 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:45 am I'm awake-- and we should probably consider killing either a wolf or me today because I can't guarantee at all that I'm going to be getting better

sort of a horrible reason to clear me but I'll take it

who do you like for wolves and why?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:22 am

Could ask you the same question, could be asking for anything at all honestly coming from you.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:51 am

Could ask you the same question, could be asking for anything at all honestly coming from you.
iifar was the only person who i was reasonably sure was good

so I have no clue. I do assume that Alison is clear based on her approach to me but I can't be sure there

Mac could be a wolf for not pushing me enough maybe since he always pushes me-- he sort of did at SoD but since then hasn't which is odd given how little I've done.

How about you?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:07 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:51 am

iifar was the only person who i was reasonably sure was good

so I have no clue. I do assume that Alison is clear based on her approach to me but I can't be sure there

Mac could be a wolf for not pushing me enough maybe since he always pushes me-- he sort of did at SoD but since then hasn't which is odd given how little I've done.

How about you?
Main 2 confident townreads have been Mac and Esooa. Mac for his solving and his night phase rambling (I can't think of a better word) when going through the game. Esooa for a specific reason that I'm not explaining.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

LC can be a wolf
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

or Alison
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I think I had reasons to town read LC maybe but I forgot them
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:31 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:33 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:31 am Okay, Wilgy, if you're town:

What's the current most likely team?
Hmm...

You and Esooa?

Idk, pretty shit question when I said just a moment ago that I'm only 1/3 of the way caught up.

Hbu? What do you think?
Wilt thou bless us with a full catch up?
Ya
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:00 amWilgy has gone into a mass amount of effort to start, and begins a mass amount of discredit towards Mac being townread, and proceeds to try to aim at everyone in the towncore that was kind of built last night, pretty much trying to open a rift.
Ah, yes, my go with the flow attitude you saw in my past two wolf games on full display opening a rift.

Also I don't think I discredited Mac once. I think I specifically said Mac T Alison W?

This is a dirty shade. Where's the thinking and the solving? What specifically looked like an active effort to rip apart town core? What posts imply such a strong agenda? Clearly no one, not even my teammate is entertaining any of it.

[VOTE: LC] aubergine
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

LC isn't a wolf.

And I'm having doubts about Wilgy being a wolf because that belligerence on display rn feels frustrated towny.

[VOTE: Esooa] aubergine
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

(This is where Wilgy flips wolf and I've made myself look even more sus.)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also the complete lack of energy feels kinda bad for town ngl.

We did have a lot of discussion during the night but still feels weird
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

My massive ass worry here is that I've been painted a target and if Wilgy IS town then we sleepwalk to F5 by flipping a lhf towny.

And then I'm sitting here having to fight my ass off to try and not get flipped to lose the game.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

My state on the game comes down to:

LC/Mac are never wolf fmpov.

I feel more and more like Wilgy is town too (Paranoia maybe)

This leaves:
Alison
Esooa
Luckbox

Esooa/Luckbox is the most likely pair fmpov. I've already outlined why I've come to this conclusion.

There is an off chance that Alison/Esooa are the pair and Luckbox is just the towny with not much time who has moved into kinda the position.

I don't really see it that likely that Luckbox/Alison are a pair.

This means I want Esooa because she's the most likely to be a wolf of the 3.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

There's a chance that LC is punking me and it's Esooa/LC (Because otherwise he'd actually leave Esooa to die over Kami tbh) but that still requires Esooa red.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'll put it out there now: If Mac is wolf then I'll be impressed he spent half the night casing iaafr only to kill him.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:25 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:00 amWilgy has gone into a mass amount of effort to start, and begins a mass amount of discredit towards Mac being townread, and proceeds to try to aim at everyone in the towncore that was kind of built last night, pretty much trying to open a rift.
Ah, yes, my go with the flow attitude you saw in my past two wolf games on full display opening a rift.

Also I don't think I discredited Mac once. I think I specifically said Mac T Alison W?

This is a dirty shade. Where's the thinking and the solving? What specifically looked like an active effort to rip apart town core? What posts imply such a strong agenda? Clearly no one, not even my teammate is entertaining any of it.

[VOTE: LC] aubergine
I thought you did it at the start when you quoted me and said something like "This doesn't make him town" which felt like discrediting.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:00 pmLC can be a wolf
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:00 pm I think I had reasons to town read LC maybe but I forgot them
But what's concerning you about me?
Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:37 pm Also the complete lack of energy feels kinda bad for town ngl.

I have been reading and lurking a little bit. I am multitabling hard and dealing with my parents coming down for Christmas so I'm less active here.

I don't really have much interest in this day phase and would prefer to just sleepwalk to a Wilgy exe. I don't particularly want him around in F5 even if he is town and it's unclear to me that he is.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:40 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:37 pm Also the complete lack of energy feels kinda bad for town ngl.

I have been reading and lurking a little bit. I am multitabling hard and dealing with my parents coming down for Christmas so I'm less active here.

I don't really have much interest in this day phase and would prefer to just sleepwalk to a Wilgy exe. I don't particularly want him around in F5 even if he is town and it's unclear to me that he is.
Not specifically targetting anyone as it seems like entire town is sleepwalking to this exe.

I just feel like sleepwalking to this exe is bad
Alison

Post by Alison »

If this is a glorified way of saying DADV I don't care about it.

If you have specific things you identified as townie about Wilgy's play (rather than just "he seems frustrated, probably town!" which is very easy to fake for a wolf of Wilgy's caliber) then you are welcome to share.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:15 pm If this is a glorified way of saying DADV I don't care about it.

If you have specific things you identified as townie about Wilgy's play (rather than just "he seems frustrated, probably town!" which is very easy to fake for a wolf of Wilgy's caliber) then you are welcome to share.
The sleepwalking to the exe isn't necessarily related to the alignment, I just don't like the energy.

As for the Wilgy thing, it's more the actions not really meeting any particular goal of trying to save himself.

Also the read is partially just leaning on my burgeoning surety that Esooa/Luckbox are probably the wolves.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also kinda I wanted to try and poke town to do something during this day phase but doesn't look like I was super successful.
Alison

Post by Alison »

@Esooa Who should we vote out and why?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:40 pm

:werewolf:
Image Image Image
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wilgy, why weren't you sure what you thought of iaafr?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:48 pm Wilgy, why weren't you sure what you thought of iaafr?
Because I'm finding that I am bad at reading them. Not sure if it's how many options they express, or if I'm just bad at keeping track of where their head is at. It is because of those inconsistencies, that are probably due to my own skill, I struggle with them.

Half reading to where I was my thought was "I can see scum in this" but then I'd ask "why" and it didn't make sense.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: The Molly Maguires Mafia (D1)

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:56 pm I'm at the point where we are transitioning out of RVS it seems.
iaafr wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:53 am alisons reaction to your pressure actually like

made her look better in my eyes

ive been unsure and basically just waiting on something to push me on actually scumreading someone between alison and ender because ive kinda wanted there to be a wolf there but have felt neither wolfread to be fully compelling

if you say alisons towny i can kind of see it but totally
How did the Mac Alison spat make Alison look better? This has the opposite effect for me.
I think this is a good example. I had slight scum feel from iaafrs interpretation of Mac V Alison. Realized it didn't make sense to have that feel, and opted to ask the question that I did instead.

My reading of the rabbit seems to follow that trajectory more often than I would like.
Image Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

When you end up running into a pro during a game and have something cool happen.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

LC, in the world where me and Wilgy are both town, who do you think is the most likely wolf?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:56 am LC, in the world where me and Wilgy are both town, who do you think is the most likely wolf?
Alison and Luckbox at that rate.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:30 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:15 pm If this is a glorified way of saying DADV I don't care about it.

The sleepwalking to the exe isn't necessarily related to the alignment, I just don't like the energy.

As for the Wilgy thing, it's more the actions not really meeting any particular goal of trying to save himself.

Also the read is partially just leaning on my burgeoning surety that Esooa/Luckbox are probably the wolves.
literally all you have to even believe this is apparently thinking we're treating eachother in w/w ways and nothing to do with actual posts
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:40 pm My state on the game comes down to:

LC/Mac are never wolf fmpov.

I feel more and more like Wilgy is town too (Paranoia maybe)

This leaves:
Alison
Esooa
Luckbox

Esooa/Luckbox is the most likely pair fmpov. I've already outlined why I've come to this conclusion.

There is an off chance that Alison/Esooa are the pair and Luckbox is just the towny with not much time who has moved into kinda the position.

I don't really see it that likely that Luckbox/Alison are a pair.

This means I want Esooa because she's the most likely to be a wolf of the 3.
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:42 pm There's a chance that LC is punking me and it's Esooa/LC (Because otherwise he'd actually leave Esooa to die over Kami tbh) but that still requires Esooa red.
wolfy busy work imo

I've been waiting forever for you to actually... make a post about me but you only wrote one rushed or whatever explanation that I kinda treated luckbox like how I treat wolf partners

you've not talked about my posts at all but you care about this?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:01 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:00 pm I think I had reasons to town read LC maybe but I forgot them
your reads are eh and you have no doubt
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:33 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:01 pm
your reads are eh and you have no doubt
I mean, can't remember if I said this before but I think I have some sort of grasp on reading Mac without actually clouding my judgment and actually reading what he's doing in his posts.

You like I said I have some sort of idea of what you're doing between town and scum, and I feel like this is the town side of you in this game.

Like I keep saying, it's my main 2 confident reads.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

"some sort of idea" and "I feel like" doesn't seem to lead to me being consistently your second highest town read
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

esooa is at least towny to a degree I'm never reconsidering... so probably Alison also is

I think wilgy is actually townier than ender and luckbox today

Return to “Previous Hustles”