The Molly Maguires Mafia (ENDGAME)

Moderator: Community Team

This is your last shot. Who is behind all the murders?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:00 am

Alison
18%
DrWilgy
No votes
Lime Coke
9%
Capitalism (host/spec/dead option)
73%

Total votes: 11
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: The Molly Maguires Mafia (D2)

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:59 pm plan it better... like town reading Wilgy?

But I know, I just wanted to poke fun
Like using my mindreading powers to work out who you've checked as Parity Cop =P
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:32 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:40 pm My state on the game comes down to:

LC/Mac are never wolf fmpov.

I feel more and more like Wilgy is town too (Paranoia maybe)

This leaves:
Alison
Esooa
Luckbox

Esooa/Luckbox is the most likely pair fmpov. I've already outlined why I've come to this conclusion.

There is an off chance that Alison/Esooa are the pair and Luckbox is just the towny with not much time who has moved into kinda the position.

I don't really see it that likely that Luckbox/Alison are a pair.

This means I want Esooa because she's the most likely to be a wolf of the 3.
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:42 pm There's a chance that LC is punking me and it's Esooa/LC (Because otherwise he'd actually leave Esooa to die over Kami tbh) but that still requires Esooa red.
wolfy busy work imo

I've been waiting forever for you to actually... make a post about me but you only wrote one rushed or whatever explanation that I kinda treated luckbox like how I treat wolf partners

you've not talked about my posts at all but you care about this?
Just wanted to bounce back to this:
Yes.

This is how you're best read in my experience. You have the capability to replicate your towniest posts as wolf.

What you don't replicate is necessarily how you treat partners vs normal players.

I have been pivoting to trying to read you off content related to gamestate + potential partners for a while.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I won't claim that I've been amazingly successful or have a good read on you from it, but it's definitely worked better than previous attempts to read you.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 113

Re: The Molly Maguires Mafia (D1)

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:21 am Mac probably town for the serious approach with the immediate reads this game.

Do agree with him that Luckbox looked awful in his two posts.

Was thinking that Rabbit looked towny during the exchange with Kami.

Which I found ironic that Kami looked unconfident as he's telling Rabbit that he doesn't sound confident.
First reads is a town Mac, scum LB, town rabbit, and scum Kami.

LC finds a scum read on Ender by means of asking others. LC and Ender not W/W.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:06 pm Towns:
IAAFR
Mac
Esooa

Adding me is 4.

Main reason I have Rabbit higher than Mac is because of the conversation he was having with Esooa last night in terms of his townread on her, which majority of what he was saying I felt myself thinking the same thing.

Mac is taking the solving seriously unlike Philo 2 where it was meme-solving.

Esooa I was taking the "You gave me a reason to townread Ender" post towards Alison to be more towards her town style, mainly because I doubt Esooa would purposefully annoy Alison as mafia, plus I remember her just flat out sheeping Alison last time it was W/T in regards to them and gave 0 opinion on anything.
Plus this appears to be a read that a lot of people have at this moment so if it's wrong I can blame them. 🙂🙃

Anyone have any issues with these reads?
Solid POE forming going on.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:34 pm [VOTE: Luckbox] aubergine

His iso isn't good at all and he's kind of been in the background avoiding doing anything in regards to this game.

Plus he's reacting to posts that happened in the dinosaur ages while we're closing in on EOD and dipped.
Hmm... Outside of Ender, I believe this is the first expressed suspicion. Can't fault for this, but feels alittle LHF to me.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:01 pm [VOTE: 112] aubergine

Trying it out.
Dirty vote on 0 poster.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:58 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:49 pm
Kami wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:46 pm ender is lock wolf for me, there is only 2 mafia so ill wait to find the last after he gets lynched
Do you have anyone as town?
@Lime Coke talk me through why you chose this question please?
I saw Kami's posts were mostly scumreading and shading everything, and refusing to call people town. So I asked her that to see if she at least was trying to solve slots, or if she was just keeping the POE open.

I'm pretty sure she didn't out any townreads when I asked her that so it didn't help her in terms of how I was viewing her.
Another vote that has decent enough sounding reasoning.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:25 am I'm honestly thinking it's just Wilgy/Luckbox here. I have a hard time believing it's anyone else.
Not sure why the answer for LC always seems to be the easiest one. Also in spite of this, there's VERY little mention of Alsion in this ISO while a decent bit of towning towards Mac/Esooa/Iaafr.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:29 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:25 am I'm honestly thinking it's just Wilgy/Luckbox here. I have a hard time believing it's anyone else.
really? that's a pretty unusual take from you ngl... you're usually quite provocative and aggro at pushing people I don't find scummy lol
Not really? I have you as my main townread, then Esooa behind in 2nd spot.

I was leaning Ender town after he answered my question by providing his full reads. Like he had full stances on most players and I feel like he's been trying to fight to solve.

The only issue is that I've flat out left Alison alone this entire game in terms of reading her. This mainly is because the 2 times I was town and she was in the game with me I misread her horribly and was hoping that whoever was town in you guys would be able to identify what she is, or she flat out just self resolves if she's not at risk at being voted out.

Luckbox as I said near EOD last night, he hasn't been that great in the times that he's posted. Mostly just talking about not being here and then his "I will vote in these 3" is just 3 names slopped together.

Wilgy has gone into a mass amount of effort to start, and begins a mass amount of discredit towards Mac being townread, and proceeds to try to aim at everyone in the towncore that was kind of built last night, pretty much trying to open a rift.
Ignored Alison, every posting player is town. Got it. Next.
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:02 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:54 am "some sort of idea" and "I feel like" doesn't seem to lead to me being consistently your second highest town read
Because this is the first time I'm using the tell/meta read on you? Like I wish I can explain it better, but I can't find the words.

I think the only way to explain it is to use an example?

If you remember the EM Themed Game that Alexa hosted, I tried to use a tell from your scum game which was "If Esooa shuts down or discredits townreads like crazy, she's probably mafia" and proceeded to scumread/light tunnel you in that game until you were night killed. Which made me toss the idea out of the window and never try to use it ever again.

I'm using a different tell that I think you have, and if it works and I'm reading you correctly now, then good, I can try using it.
If I'm wrong and you're mafia then I'm tossing the idea out of the window and I might reveal what the tell is since it's a failure.
This is a legitimate good look for Esooa. Not sure if LC as scum provides this unless we just sheepin.

Alright that's it.

So, if LC is a wolf, they are the deep sheep. The most content is on 'who is town' rather than who is wolf and that's abit concerning. I can't find reasons to disagree with their votes, BUT the suggestions of the day 1 0 poster, the hit on LB, then the team of LB and I is all just low hanging fruit. I'm honestly not filled with confidence by LC, but the only holdup here is the good look for Esooa he provided.

It it's LC, I think we find out via their partner flipping first, or we lose.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

What are y'all on about while i'm finishing up?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

LC as town going for LHF is not surprising lmao. =P
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm trying to solidify worldview so I know what I'm doing.

Which is hard.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:35 pm maybe Mac is a wolf but idk, his comment about town reading me so strongly is really weird coming from him
Good take. Now that' I've ISO'd you, I think there's only afew who'd be able to have a *STRONG* read on you.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:14 pm I'm trying to solidify worldview so I know what I'm doing.

Which is hard.
I think we got alot of good wolfs and not alot of yeets.

I think I'm leaning towards resolving Mac OR Alison to proceed, but I'll see how I feel about that after I ISO you.
Image Image Image
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I am curious to see what your take on me will be.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Ender can mayb be town then sure
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:35 pm @Alison what do u think about Mac
It's not out of his wolf range but I think he is significantly townier than the others in this game so I'm probably not getting there on him before FX and while people like Luck and Ender are still alive
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:21 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:35 pm @Alison what do u think about Mac
It's not out of his wolf range but I think he is significantly townier than the others in this game so I'm probably not getting there on him before FX and while people like Luck and Ender are still alive
I think he town read me way too confidently
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Alison

Post by Alison »

It might be Mac and Esooa because of interactions today but if so I just lose so I'll play as though it wasn't
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Ender I think is townier than Mac now... maybe.. maybe I just haven't read a Mac post in too long

But I think Luckbox can die yeah
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Ugh 3 votes that's not great...I'm almost here...going to leave work soon
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Hello, I'm back.

Wilgy definitely looks better compared to Luckbox due to just sheer effort from the man so fine with LB going over him.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I just don't think it's Luckbox.

Also if LB isn't a hit, I'd say we are quite and properly fooked come f5.
Image Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:45 pm I just don't think it's Luckbox.

If not Luckbox then who?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:45 pm I just don't think it's Luckbox.

If not Luckbox then who?
Alison
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Idk if I'm going to get through Ender by EoD. Doing some Birthday dining for the Wilgette.

I think my vote is a good one. I think Alison is the most likely to be scum. Can see LC or Mac being partners.

I also think Alison flip gives us way more information. I may be able to sort Mac with an Alison flip.

I think Esooa has the peculiar position of having no teammates.

LB I just town read.

Mac I want to see Alison flip prior to.
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't know what to do lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I think the iaafr NK is bad for luckbox
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

can someone quote why Kami town read Luckbox
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pm can someone quote why Kami town read Luckbox
The only thing I can see is her saying he's confirmed town and never explained it. Even after I asked her why she just asked me for my townreads in response.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Which...low key is kind of a pet peeve of mine recently, especially after a game I had on FoL about a week ago where someone who was under and alt just refused to explain why people were town because "He didn't want to reveal who he was" even though he wasn't really anyone special.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm... This is gonna be a boring ass EoD huh?

Wife was pleased with dinner. Attempting Wiggin now.
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

yeah I don't know what's up
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'll vote Mac fuck it
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't know
Alison

Post by Alison »

My VOR ultimatum proposal still stands
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:08 pm My VOR ultimatum proposal still stands
give a wilgy read then
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

meh Luckbox is just doing nothing I guess he has to die even over Wilgy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Luckbox] aubergine

:shrug:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I haven't read Wilgy's wall posts honestly I don't intend to either sorry loool
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I have returned to see the lethargy
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I think Esooa is finally targetting me because her recent posts are making me think she's town.

Or I'm just wrong and she's actually town.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:19 pm I have returned to see the lethargy
how am I doing anti spewing
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:20 pm I think Esooa is finally targetting me because her recent posts are making me think she's town.

god it's easy
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:20 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:20 pm I think Esooa is finally targetting me because her recent posts are making me think she's town.

god it's easy
I know right.

You have wonderful anti-spew.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't think that's true tbh mostly becuase my anti spew plan is "don't flip" but lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

The only problem is my revitalised sense of wanting to kill you after LB flips red.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:21 pm I don't think that's true tbh mostly becuase my anti spew plan is "don't flip" but lol
I guess "Distancing" fits more what I'm joking about rather than anti-spew
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:22 pm The only problem is my revitalised sense of wanting to kill you after LB flips red.
please I'm obviously not partnered with him
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:23 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:22 pm The only problem is my revitalised sense of wanting to kill you after LB flips red.
If he flips read who do you think he's partnered with?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm literally lost right now, not really sure where else to go.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:23 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:23 pm
If he flips read who do you think he's partnered with?
don't really know or care.. that's what open nights is for isn't it

He'd be partnered with a wolf, which ideally would be someone I wolf read

I'm not sure who that would even be though, part of why I want to just vote luckbox is because of iaafr's read on him and him flipping red explains the iaafrs NK so I no longer have that for mac/alison being a wolf for it. Tbh I think Mac's posting at night was wolfy because he would definitely do something wifomy to try and make it through the day as a wolf rather than be actually towny
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm hoping LB flips red because then I'm at least somewhat right haha.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

No one even entertaining my isos.

Alrighty then.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like what's the point of we are just going to gut yeet.

[VOTE: Esooa] aubergine

Since we aren't reading and throwing our votes to the wind, why not?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”