Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 3

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok pic I leave my vote where it is, it will be useless. This spread vote makes it very likely we will lynch a civ. So based on this I am evaluating voting patterns. It looks like three votes were placed on Made AFTER Hedge got two. I am moving my vote to Hedge. I realize it is not absolute proof, but it looks like it might be a save and I don't want to spread my vote farther than I have so I am going to try and mKe my vote count.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:We need to consolidate our votes?
Yes

Linki: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bea's watching us. :overreact:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

I'm back :)
I just looked at the poll for the first time in a good while... I didn't realize so many people followed my vote on Made.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:But this lynch will be illuminating, I think. More people have been non commital, and more people have been discussing who they DON'T think is bad than who they DO think is bad.
Sounds like we agree on something.

And can we be careful with the SD's thrown around? There's Space Daisy and Snow Dog, and I don't always know which is which.

Linki: let's not assume they followed you. ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:But this lynch will be illuminating, I think. More people have been non commital, and more people have been discussing who they DON'T think is bad than who they DO think is bad.

And can we be careful with the SD's thrown around? There's Space Daisy and Snow Dog, and I don't always know which is which.

I agree!! Lol, call me Daisy and it will be much clearer You are talking about me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

I do find Mades behavior change interesting. And the way he kinda lashed out, it had more of a cornered baddie feel than anything. I mean we have seen Made lynched as a civ a few times, and he did not have that element of anger.

And THIS was the roll smiley I love: Image
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

bea wrote:Carry on and HAVE MORE FUN!!
YOU GOT IT BEA! d(^_^)b WOOOO!

*hits refresh again*
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:
fingersplints wrote: I found this guy in LC's collection and I think he does look pretty cute!

I found that too, but i was looking for the OTHER roll eyes, the one we had at the Piano. That was the PERFECT roll eyes. I wish we had it .
Maybe danhm still has the pack on his computer, or knows where he got it so we can get that guy? He was perfect.

I did find these guys, which might be fun for the game

Image Image

LINKI YOU FOUND HIM SVS ^_^
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

MM, did I miss where you commented on Made? I may just be forgetting, but I can't seem to remember that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:I do find Mades behavior change interesting. And the way he kinda lashed out, it had more of a cornered baddie feel than anything. I mean we have seen Made lynched as a civ a few times, and he did not have that element of anger.

Agreed with the anger bit.

I MISS THAT SMILEY SO SO MUCH. I LOVED THE PIANO'S SMILEYS.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

I don't like this lynch but I agree it will be illuminating.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

So, is the only argument against Made the fact that he's playing a different game?

I feel like both Dom and Made are making very bad arguments, I said something similar earlier, and I'll say it again: I'm not convinced at all by either of them.

Regarding Snow Dog: Something he said earlier today pinged me, and his recent actions just throw me off even more. I think I'll drop my vote there since it's almost closing time. I'll go back and see if I can find exactly what it was, but I was in a rush when I first read it so I couldn't make a post.

Also:

Made: In fifty words or less, please tell me why I shouldn't vote for you.

Dom: In fifty words or less, please tell me why I should vote for Made.

Your guys' arguments are really long, and to me they just seem mostly pointless. I would appreciate a brief and direct explanation from both of you if you guys can do it nicely.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

MM, did I miss where you commented on Made? I may just be forgetting, but I can't seem to remember that.
I have commented on Made, though nothing today (I don't think) and they've actually been advocating his civvieness. Is that what you're looking for?

Hence, I haven't voted Made. I'm not sure I would unless it was a Made/MP lynch decider.

Linki: gotrees, I'm honestly feeling the same way. His reactions over the past couple hours are just so... bizzare? I can't even think of a word to describe them. He just so obscenely doesn't want to make a decision on his own.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

^^^regarding Snow Dog

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, okay, I can't believe how spread the vote still is. Ugh.

juliets wrote:MP, I looked back at LC and this was his post for his Epig vote:
Long Con wrote:Voting for Epig for now, I think his long-term game is to hide in plain sight.... in a baddie kind of way.
Prior to that he had made a comment about Epig so his vote wasn't out of the blue.

I'm trying to understand what you are saying about LC potentially being baddie. What was it about his vote for Epi makes you suspicious?
It's an incredibly weak reason and it makes no sense, Epig clearly was getting suspected left and right for most of the game.

And now LC votes for me because I voted for him? I know it's a lot of posts, but seriously? It's Day 3 for goodness sake. :eye:

Roxy wrote:splints thats the only one I seen as well. :haha:

Put a vote on hedge to see if will bring her to the thread.

MP - you are jumping around more than my neice jumping rope.
LC's vote was odd but he did say he was going to focus on MPATHG. game. personally I can't fault him for that. :p
Srsly though it was a strange vote and though I am feeling god about Dana there is still a niggling voice in the back of my mind saying the Epi lynch was a save of Daisy ( or poss one of the other vote getters idk daisy makes more sense in my hed)

Linky splints - inre: Elo. yah she was on my radar at the beginning but when she responded initially I felt better about her. Her dana suspicion feels a bit forced (is the only way it feels to me) still feel more confident in my Hedge suspicion.

also MP - you said the Hedge suspicion feels off bc others are chiming in- you do remember me saying no one but me was talking about her after that others (including you) chimed in.

My boss is here so I have to stop postiing asap
LOL at the jumping rope.

I'm doing it to keep the baddies on edge, half my votes I don't really intend to be my 'final' votes unless something happens to make them that way. I had little intention of keeping my vote on LC although he is acting suspiciously.

Noted re: Hedge. I'm just trying to figure out where people might be latching.

Turnip Head wrote:Honestly MP, I have not agreed with any of your suspicions yet this game lol, and your thoughts are all over the place. You seem to suspect me because my thoughts are not lining up with yours, but tbh I think most of your recent accusations have been way off base. Notice I'm not saying this makes you civvie or baddie. It simply means that I'm not agreeing with you very much so far.

I don't understand your suspicion of DF - you earlier based it entirely upon the fact that he voted for Daisy without much explanation, you said that you hadn't suspected him except for that vote. And yet when he posted his explanation you simply said you weren't satisfied with it. Why weren't you? DF's explanation rang genuine to me and I immediately in my mind compared it to his freak-out in the LOST game as well as the Recruitment III game on RM. Juliets, you may remember that I made some accusations against DF in that game, and at one point he thought I was claiming I had info on him (I wasn't) and he got extremely upset. He was a civvie, just a frustrated one because he thought he was being accused for no good reason. I see shades of that here, I have no red flags against DF and think it would be a mistake to lynch him today.

I don't understand your vote for LC either - he's barely posted in the game and clearly isn't paying a great deal of attention. I once made the mistake of helping to lynch LC for this kind of behavior and he was a civvie. I think he'd be way more involved if he was a baddie tbh. We've had so much discussion today and for you to just fall back onto an LC vote is concerning to me. I don't know how you can feel so strongly about him just based on his vote for Epi. I think it would be a mistake to lynch him today.

Hedgeowl is the most likely to get my vote. I don't understand her hesitancy to answer Roxy about her behavior during the Juliets vote which makes me think Hedgeowl has something to hide there. It was an easy question but Hedgie has skirted around it completely.

And I still feel Made's last post against Dom was off somehow, the way he said to Dom "If you want an example of a good case, see below" and then he wrote a paragraph on Dom that seemed kind of spiteful and disingenuous.
Fair enough. Not sure how you don't understand my vote for LC, but see above. I never really intended to lead a lynch on LC, but my vote was meant to keep people guessing as to where votes might go AND to generate discussion about LC.

zeek wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Couldtt sleep as not entirely comodtable with daisy vote.

On reflection a heeding those numerous calls for made

Votes Made
Your vote is keeping you up at night, is it?
Snow Dog's behavior has struck me as really suspicious today, but I'm really torn at the moment as to where I will be putting my vote. I know Snow Dog can lack confidence in himself and his playstyle seemed relatively normal before, but his inability to commit AT ALL and the people he shifted his votes from and to just strike me as baddie-oriented, especially since he ended at Made. Just seemed like a cop out.

Made COULD be bad, but I'm not sure I'm convinced. I could see justifying a vote for Hedge instead or even Snowy since they both have 3.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

Roxy wrote:Not sure why it took so long to respond since you have been here for the vote and shrtly after and again for the night poll.
I did not twist anything It was a very simple question.
If you have been checking in on and off then why couldn't you respond to my simple question?
Roxy, did you not see my long post? That post took me 20 minutes to create. It was not a simple question in the sense that you mistated in your post what i actually said, which you dint acknowledge in this post. I am sorry i didnt respond sooner, but now that i have it doesnt even seem to matter. Honestly if i were bad i would have teammates to help me be more on top of this, but obviously i dont. I was too busy defending myself, helping my baddie team, and getting lynched in Clue. I even did that badly because my internt was on the fritz. Sorry if my response means nothing to you obviously, but there it is.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Gotrees wrote:So, is the only argument against Made the fact that he's playing a different game?

I feel like both Dom and Made are making very bad arguments, I said something similar earlier, and I'll say it again: I'm not convinced at all by either of them.

Regarding Snow Dog: Something he said earlier today pinged me, and his recent actions just throw me off even more. I think I'll drop my vote there since it's almost closing time. I'll go back and see if I can find exactly what it was, but I was in a rush when I first read it so I couldn't make a post.

Also:

Made: In fifty words or less, please tell me why I shouldn't vote for you.

Dom: In fifty words or less, please tell me why I should vote for Made.

Your guys' arguments are really long, and to me they just seem mostly pointless. I would appreciate a brief and direct explanation from both of you if you guys can do it nicely.
Initially, Made said he missed something I said, and subsequently said he misread it. I thought teammates had filled him in on something, and he screwed up. I pressured. Response: lashing out, no u, misrepresentation. Then, he got very angry, and that read as even more baddie. He seems cornered.

Word Count: 50
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Is there anyone else here right now who hasn't voted or is considering moving their vote and it could impact the lynch? I realize I also have 3 votes so I need to be a bit careful, AND I'm curious what folks are thinking.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:I think I missed that post. I just wanted to see if you had a reason :)

Please, roll your eyes. It's cute.
Thank you for the compliment :llama:

Let's not pretend MP and SD are playing the same game. MP has been extremely active and gives us a lot of information about what he thinks and how he's voting. Snow Dog does not. He's not quiet, but he adds nothing to the discussion and has no reasons for his votes - changing them frequently and not taking responsibility for them by following others.
I'm not.
I think Snow Dog has been very shady these past few hours. I wanted to see what you would say to me when I asked you about that. I liked your response.
I think Made is more likely to be bad at this point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, is Snow Dog your number 2 suspicion after Made?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Spacedaisy wrote:Ok pic I leave my vote where it is, it will be useless. This spread vote makes it very likely we will lynch a civ. So based on this I am evaluating voting patterns. It looks like three votes were placed on Made AFTER Hedge got two. I am moving my vote to Hedge. I realize it is not absolute proof, but it looks like it might be a save and I don't want to spread my vote farther than I have so I am going to try and mKe my vote count.
I assure you no one is trying to save me or i would have surely been here earlier and known that there were others picking up roxys case on me. There were 3 votes on me until juliets moved her vote, but i dint know what number it was at that point.

I am not caught up with the case on Made, but from what people are saying it is because of his different platpystyle this game? I am going to stick with my vote on spacedaisy for now for the azure vote. I wish I had more time and energy, but this is what i have now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Black Rock »

I have once again voted for Enrique. Sorry that I have sucked so far this game. I will get better once I get my computer back.
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MP, really you have to move your vote to ensure you don't come close to being lynched. Really depends on who you suspect the most out of the frontrunners.
Dom wrote:Initially, Made said he missed something I said, and subsequently said he misread it. I thought teammates had filled him in on something, and he screwed up. I pressured. Response: lashing out, no u, misrepresentation. Then, he got very angry, and that read as even more baddie. He seems cornered.

Like this you mean:
Dom wrote:I do, however, redact my statement where I stated that Zeek pointed it out that the others were updated, I went through his posts and misremembered and misaccredited him with that.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Mister Rearranger »

bea wrote:Attention all Players:

You lot have been busy today! I just walked in the door and am franticly trying to shove food in my face and get stuff taken care of. There are just a couple things I want to clear up first:

1) We're working on finding a replacement for bullz. I'm sorry you have to drop sweets, but I want you to do good at uni so - carry on sir!
2) Since BWT elaborated on Strax a bit incorrectly, I will clarify. Strax kills on even nights.
3) I see we had some tempers flair up while I was gone. Thank you llama and teefies for stepping in. I would like to reiterate what llama said.
Please pay *VERY* careful attention to what I'm about to say.

I love and adore all of you guys. I really do.

If you feel that you are being wrongly treated by someone, please come to me.
If you feel super frustrated and need to vent to someone, please come to me.
If you feel that myself or my ruggedly handsome co-host have been unfair about something, please come to me.
If there is *anything* on your mind that you want to talk about, please come to me. I'm a *really* good listener. :) :hugs:

I want EVERYONE playing this game to have the best and most fun playing it ever. This includes not only the people having said back and forths but the OTHER players who are made uncomfortable by tense situations that feel like they are moving into the land of personal.

I love and adore all of you, and because of that - I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS if this thread continues to down that path. You do NOT want to see me go momma bear. Trust me. :srsnod:

That said - Imma finish eating and get to work on this stuffs. :D Carry on and HAVE MORE FUN!!
Bea, you're awesome k? I haven't been keeping up, but I noticed this and it made me smile. :)
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek, I'm having a hard time deciding where to put it. I think Hedge, Made, or Snowy could be bad, and while I think Snowy has been the most suspicious of the three, I've seen him do this shit before as civ and it's holding me back.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I also think Made is least likely to be bad, but I don't feel confident enough in it to save him, though it seems that's not possible anyway.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, is Snow Dog your number 2 suspicion after Made?
Hm. I'm not sure in exact position, but I doubt I'll be changing my vote.

He's definitely up there. Maybe above you.
zeek wrote:MP, really you have to move your vote to ensure you don't come close to being lynched. Really depends on who you suspect the most out of the frontrunners.
Dom wrote:Initially, Made said he missed something I said, and subsequently said he misread it. I thought teammates had filled him in on something, and he screwed up. I pressured. Response: lashing out, no u, misrepresentation. Then, he got very angry, and that read as even more baddie. He seems cornered.

Like this you mean:
Dom wrote:I do, however, redact my statement where I stated that Zeek pointed it out that the others were updated, I went through his posts and misremembered and misaccredited him with that.
No.
I apologized and redacted my statement. Made did no such thing. He lashed out and suspected me for no reason other than I suspected him. You can read his posts and even see where he says he doesn't like suspecting me because it's based in my suspicion of him.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I do find Mades behavior change interesting. And the way he kinda lashed out, it had more of a cornered baddie feel than anything. I mean we have seen Made lynched as a civ a few times, and he did not have that element of anger.

Reading his final moments in Monty Python, he did lash out just a bit, though at no one in particular. But it is different, I think you're right. In Python, he continued to bring up ideas about other players, pointing things out, trying to be helpful to the very end. Here, he has spent the majority of time just defending himself. Maybe he's not afraid to die? Or maybe the consensus is right?

I think I will move my vote to Made. My vote is not helping on Dana right now.

Linki: MP, you should vote Made.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:zeek, I'm having a hard time deciding where to put it. I think Hedge, Made, or Snowy could be bad, and while I think Snowy has been the most suspicious of the three, I've seen him do this shit before as civ and it's holding me back.
I'm not having a hard time deciding where to put it if you know what I mean.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I guess I'm switching to Snow Dog for now, just to get it off LC.

Linki MM: Why should I vote Made?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I guess I'm switching to Snow Dog for now, just to get it off LC.

To save Snow Dog / Hedgie, duh.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Leave your vote then. Looks like it's over anyway. I just worry about a flurry of late votes.

linki x 10 okay, nvm
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh nevermind, I didn't read your whole post, i didn't realize you were talking about Made. Lol.

LINKITIS
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MM you literally changed opinions on this page. What happened?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I guess I'm switching to Snow Dog for now, just to get it off LC.

I don't want you to be lynched. While I'd like to lynch Snow Dog, I think it's too late to pull that one together.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Voting for Snow Dog so I don't miss the time cut off, explanation coming next post.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm so confused.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Enrique wrote:

:haha:

linki fuck guys let me post my smiley
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:Leave your vote then. Looks like it's over anyway. I just worry about a flurry of late votes.

linki x 10 okay, nvm
Yeah, looks like Made is a goner. And yeah, I worry about too especially in a game with changeable votes. That's partially why I asked if anyone was intending on changing their votes.

Enrique wrote:

What are you thinking of all this, Enri?
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Dom: Is there something wrong with misreading something? Just trying to understand.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Linki well maybe not

MM if you feel more confident about Snowy than MAde now's your chance
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:MM you literally changed opinions on this page. What happened?
I believe MP is civvie, and don't want him lynched.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

... how is it too late? If you both vote snow dog it's a tie between them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Also: FWIW, with 2 minutes left, I'm pretty convinced that both Hedge and Dana are innocent. Nobody has really heavily defended either of them, and they are both coming across as genuine to me. For a long time Hedge allegedly couldn't even defend herself.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Linki well maybe not

MM if you feel more confident about Snowy than MAde now's your chance
I didn't think it could work, but done.

Linki: Dana popped in out of nowhere, and I forgot about gotrees vote.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Gotrees, what do you think of Made, did I miss it somewhere or are you unsure?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Gotrees wrote:Also: FWIW, with 2 minutes left, I'm pretty convinced that both Hedge and Dana are innocent. Nobody has really heavily defended either of them, and they are both coming across as genuine to me. For a long time Hedge allegedly couldn't even defend herself.
Actually, Made has defended Dana all game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Gotrees wrote:Dom: Is there something wrong with misreading something? Just trying to understand.
I wouldn't mind one or the other.
I do mind when he "missed it"
And then "misread it"
I thought a baddie teammate could have filled him in on something, so he ad-libbed what he said to me.
So, I put pressure on him. Wanted to see if he would act in a way I would expect a baddie to.
He did.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I am still figuring out the snow dog thing. What is the suspicion on him?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

What the fuck just happened. Snow Dog went from 3 to 6.

Return to “Previous Jobs”