Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
sig
67%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Merasmus the Magician (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
25%
Click here to join the spec chat.
No votes

Total votes: 12
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 455

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by LinearPoint »

I do want to hear from Tony, Nanook, and Mac at some point as to why the fuck they even voted that.
Dolby was the only one, I think already on Seanzie, Sabie pretty much gets a pass for self preservation interests, and really doubt NAA will ever come in to explain why he did it other than for the lols.
ImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:49 pm Who all jumped on that Sean wagon?
nanook, naa, sabie, one or both of TSP and Macdougall. Tbh I don't remember which of the two was a previous voter

me if you count voting an hour before the CFD jumping on
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:48 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:25 pm @falcon45ca

When you get on let me know your full thought process on Gavial.
I feel I've outlined my feelings on Gav's slot pretty clearly. Do you have a specific question in mind?

I'd put Gav at 72% scum
My thing is that Gavial's mafia game is that his viewpoint is zoned in way more, as in we saw him just tunnel the hell out of Mac during our last game, and I remember him tunneling Alison all game in Baby Mafia.

I didn't keep up with the rest of the game after I died, how was he during the rest of the game when he was mafia? Did he give dichotomies like he's doing this game during Akemi Mafia?
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:47 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:42 pm Watchers should be enough to deter Mafia from trying to use a Pyro airblast to create a False Mafia confirm.
And if Mafia does try to double roleblock one of their own to manually destroy the building the Waters should pick that up and we heavily push the roleblocker who was not supposed to be there.
It's the very post they voted for Gavial, at that time they already had 6 votes on them, SABIE DEFINITELY KNOWS THAT THEY ARE MAIN WAGON
OK, I see what you're talking about.

Still, given they did mention prior to this when they voted Marmot they'd try and make EOD, the sudden push on Sabie makes me pause.

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:41 pm I feel as tho Sig has dipped after getting D0 heat

Again didn't just dip, and really didn't get any heat since I don't consider one tunneling towny to be heat.

And again I said pre game i'd be busy, I work sorry can't be around playing mafia 24/7. :shrug2:

I find these two posts especially bad given it allowed falcon to avoid a wagon and he's played enough with me anyway.

For the dizzy thing, the only thing I see from him suspecting me was an agreement with Gullio and that's so nonsensical i'm ignoring it and the fact he didn't like how i described Gavil playstyle, which sorry I stick by that. I liked his post, he was posting early content, and that's that.
"Allowed falcon to avoid a wagon" says the man who voted off both major wagons
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:50 pm I do want to hear from Tony, Nanook, and Mac at some point as to why the fuck they even voted that.
Dolby was the only one, I think already on Seanzie, Sabie pretty much gets a pass for self preservation interests, and really doubt NAA will ever come in to explain why he did it other than for the lols.
there was at least one person already on Seanzie before me

I was only looking into wagons with votes on it already
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:41 pm I mean legitimately no one town read Dizzy from what I saw.
To be honest I don't really suspect you Jack, more Sig since they seem a bit suspicious and Sabie because that was a very convenient CFD onto a random person I think only really Dolby had been suspecting.
I don’t have a Sabie read. I’ve read like one of her posts.

I don’t think many wolf teams here try to cfd to save Sabie. Maybe they jump on one but I don’t think they start it.

No offense, Sabie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:42 pm NAA dies either way and shouldn't be end gaming.
Didn’t everyone assure us that NAA was a wolf that one time? Or was that Dolby meta?

I remember people assuring me in a previous game that a NAA slot was a wolf when I knew it absolutely wasn’t because I was a wolf.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

To be fair we'd need to actually confirm Sabie's alignment to really see if it was a CFD off Mafia.
It's a bit frustrating we didn't get the chance to actually see the slot flip instead we effectively no lynched since we can't analyze a random CFD not knowing anything about the person it saved or who started it.
ImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:54 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:42 pm NAA dies either way and shouldn't be end gaming.
Didn’t everyone assure us that NAA was a wolf that one time? Or was that Dolby meta?

I remember people assuring me in a previous game that a NAA slot was a wolf when I knew it absolutely wasn’t because I was a wolf.
what does Dolby meta mean?

I've played with Naa like once
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This is the game where I naysay every scumread in spite of having no reads of my own wowee
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

If Sabie does flip Mafia that CFD is pretty sus, probably just means NAA is Mafia.
If Sabie is Town though, I don't think that gets us anywhere useful.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dolby wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:54 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:54 pm

what does Dolby meta mean?

I've played with Naa like once
Marmot replaced NAA who replaced ??? in Food Mafia.

I was assured this slot was wolf. It was not.

Maybe you were ??? Maybe you were not.

But one of two players was incorrectly meta read last game and maybe it was NAA so let’s talk about that. Or like tell me I’m wrong
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Town:
Nanook
Falcon
LP
Mac
DrWilgy
Dolby
Guillo
TSP

Switching Gavial out and putting Mac in for Dizzy's tentative townread on Mac, then placing TSP in. Again, 8 towns plus me makes it 9.

That leaves....

Gavial
Jack
Marmot
Martin
NAA
Sabie
Sig
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 109

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:51 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:47 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:42 pm Watchers should be enough to deter Mafia from trying to use a Pyro airblast to create a False Mafia confirm.
And if Mafia does try to double roleblock one of their own to manually destroy the building the Waters should pick that up and we heavily push the roleblocker who was not supposed to be there.
It's the very post they voted for Gavial, at that time they already had 6 votes on them, SABIE DEFINITELY KNOWS THAT THEY ARE MAIN WAGON
OK, I see what you're talking about.

Still, given they did mention prior to this when they voted Marmot they'd try and make EOD, the sudden push on Sabie makes me pause.

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:41 pm I feel as tho Sig has dipped after getting D0 heat

Again didn't just dip, and really didn't get any heat since I don't consider one tunneling towny to be heat.

And again I said pre game i'd be busy, I work sorry can't be around playing mafia 24/7. :shrug2:

I find these two posts especially bad given it allowed falcon to avoid a wagon and he's played enough with me anyway.

For the dizzy thing, the only thing I see from him suspecting me was an agreement with Gullio and that's so nonsensical i'm ignoring it and the fact he didn't like how i described Gavil playstyle, which sorry I stick by that. I liked his post, he was posting early content, and that's that.
"Allowed falcon to avoid a wagon" says the man who voted off both major wagons
I was afk though :ninja:
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Tbh I am bad at reading and also when I switched to Sean he was like 3 votes behind and I am bad at laying traps
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I wouldn’t worry about Sabie long term though
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

So, it looks like we went from splintered votes.

Random wagon on Marmot for not trying hard enough day 1. My opinion is this is straight nonsense, can't expect people to be super series D0/1 I personalyl don't play mafia to do some crazy hard core constand psoting and be super duper series. Its not fun and that's the same attitude of Wilgy/marmot hence the more lackadaisical nature of our playstyle.

Then it looks like we split into Sabie and Sean. Really don't remember seeing anything from sean case wise or really post wise.

Sabie responses are pretty bad from the skim, but ofc the issue with CFDs are just that they're chaotic and not thought out so its hard to breakdown votes.

I plan to ISO sabie today see what I see, I've played with her a fair amount so should be able to get an okay read. Generally she posts less as mafia just as a whole and from what I remember seems more genuine when town. More likely to build cases ect, but it's been awhile.

A few things did stick out which I'll touch on, but alot of yesterday seemed to be just Gulllio and Gavill talking.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Personally I would like to see one of the following flipped today. Assuming no Soldier or Scout comes out with a hard red check on who killed Dizzy.

Falcon, Mac, Marmot, Martin, Sabie, Sig, Tony, and Nanook.

Everyone else I see low priority at the moment and while I doubt there is more than 4 Mafia in that list I feel it likely contains 2-3. (NAA I didn't put on since I don't think lynching them is the play, but also can probably just die tbh their slot is a 50/50)

Of those I'm thinking Marti, and marmot I'm not too big of a fan of offing today.
Falcon I'm 50/50 on right now so probably a lower prio.
Sabie and Sig I'm pretty confident have at least 1 Mafia between them.
Tony, Nanook, and Mac, I didn't hard scum read, but the EOD looks really bad on all of them.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also thought about it leaning a wee bit less of mafia for Guillo, still throwing my vote there, he's another I plan to review since i can reverse tunnel at time.

Also really do need a solid reasoning why I'm mafia or suspected mafia beyond a post I made D0 my second, very obvious jokign post.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also don't appreciate that i was brought up as a CFD target on D1, when i was literally just mislynched day 1 when i was inactive and after I said in sign ups I'd not be super active to start with so shame, shame on all of you.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 260

Post by MacDougall »

Dolby wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:49 pm Who all jumped on that Sean wagon?
nanook, naa, sabie, one or both of TSP and Macdougall. Tbh I don't remember which of the two was a previous voter

me if you count voting an hour before the CFD jumping on
I was the first voter and I feel bad
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also is it worth it for both snipers to claim now, ik we've got one claim out there.

The issue will of course be if one rolled mafia, but otherwise we can discuss as a thread kill targets and ensure we don't accidentally vote for them.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:03 pm Personally I would like to see one of the following flipped today. Assuming no Soldier or Scout comes out with a hard red check on who killed Dizzy.

Everyone else I see low priority at the moment and while I doubt there is more than 4 Mafia in that list I feel it likely contains 2-3. (NAA I didn't put on since I don't think lynching them is the play, but also can probably just die tbh their slot is a 50/50)

Of those I'm thinking Marti, and marmot I'm not too big of a fan of offing today.
Tony, Nanook, and Mac, I didn't hard scum read, but the EOD looks really bad on all of them.
how does the eod look bad on me sir?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:02 pm I wouldn’t worry about Sabie long term though
fuck that sabie dies today
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:54 pm To be fair we'd need to actually confirm Sabie's alignment to really see if it was a CFD off Mafia.
It's a bit frustrating we didn't get the chance to actually see the slot flip instead we effectively no lynched since we can't analyze a random CFD not knowing anything about the person it saved or who started it.
probs could kill you tbh
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:07 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:03 pm Personally I would like to see one of the following flipped today. Assuming no Soldier or Scout comes out with a hard red check on who killed Dizzy.

To be fair I expect out of you in general and you've been pretty passive and were in favor of rolling a die and lynching whoever it landed on.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:51 pm

I feel I've outlined my feelings on Gav's slot pretty clearly. Do you have a specific question in mind?

I'd put Gav at 72% scum
My thing is that Gavial's mafia game is that his viewpoint is zoned in way more, as in we saw him just tunnel the hell out of Mac during our last game, and I remember him tunneling Alison all game in Baby Mafia.

I didn't keep up with the rest of the game after I died, how was he during the rest of the game when he was mafia? Did he give dichotomies like he's doing this game during Akemi Mafia?
who are your top town?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:08 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:54 pm To be fair we'd need to actually confirm Sabie's alignment to really see if it was a CFD off Mafia.
probs could kill you tbh
Uhoh Mac and i might agree. :noble:

He's also been ignoring me which I dont appreciate.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:07 pm

To be fair I expect out of you in general and you've been pretty passive and were in favor of rolling a die and lynching whoever it landed on.
I was asleep in bed actually so this characterisation is ridiculous. EOD was 4am my time.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:08 pm
probs could kill you tbh
Uhoh Mac and i might agree. :noble:

He's also been ignoring me which I dont appreciate.
I saw no notifications and haven't caught up. What's up?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

let's all start by not saying ridiculous shit like linearpoint and then go from there
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I don't recall seeing your vote on them prior to the EoD, I only remembered seeing Dolby's.
But you still are also very low posting and haven't done anything which is fairly out of character for you.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:25 pm What's with the Sabie wagon right now? Is it just that they aren't really contributing?
I can't seem to find a justification for it other than possibly that.
I don't like how you went from this when sabie started to how it ended with very little lead up or reasoning.
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:30 pm I can possibly see a world where Jack is Mafia and Guillotine's vote on Gav being a desperation move to 50/50 the lynch so a Mafia isn't offed.
For now I'm going to switch to Marmot, but if people don't get on so we can actually decide a lynch instead of randoming it I'll throw my vote onto one of the other wagons.

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
also not a fan of this
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:26 pm We have like 5 hours left and I'm not seeing a good wagon right now other than maybe Marmot just because they seem so disinterested in scum hunting or contributing.
Or this

What i see here is hedging on Marmot, and again trying to set up future lynches in Jack/Guillo. while also earlier trying to save Sabie a bit, but not really sticking neck out.

Then you immediately at start of day call out three people, but also mention leaving sabie alive and lynching off her wagon instead?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:55 pm If Sabie does flip Mafia that CFD is pretty sus, probably just means NAA is Mafia.
If Sabie is Town though, I don't think that gets us anywhere useful.
It is literally never correct to not chop sabie today. If they townflip it doesn't matter it just isn't.

There's practically no chance mafia aren't on the Seanzie wagon. Nook and NAA are playing with an energy of them both randing mafia together also.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

LP, Sabie, falcon, and one other. Probably either someone on Sean wagon or another random off wagon voter (but not sig noooope not him at all)
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:10 pm I don't recall seeing your vote on them prior to the EoD, I only remembered seeing Dolby's.
But you still are also very low posting and haven't done anything which is fairly out of character for you.
I voted for Seanzie about 3 hrs into the day and didn't change it. I also made no case or effort it was just an RVS vote and I got busy. If you're going to sus me please fact check your bullshit first.

I'm allowed to gave a low effort game and sussing me for it is crap.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also did a quikc skim of Guilli we've only ever played one game together, but I'm right now thinking not mafia, just confused tunneling civ.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Honestly Sig just always flips Mafia here.
They pussyfoot around calling me scum until Mac says I'm scum then hard tunnel.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:13 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:10 pm I don't recall seeing your vote on them prior to the EoD, I only remembered seeing Dolby's.
I voted for Seanzie about 3 hrs into the day and didn't change it. I also made no case or effort it was just an RVS vote and I got busy. If you're going to sus me please fact check your bullshit first.

I don't think TSP and Seanzie are the same person.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:13 pm Honestly Sig just always flips Mafia here.
:pout: :pout: :suspish: :evileye: :pout: :pout:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

god forbid people post at the same time.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I may be annoyed at LP but there's no way I'm voting them tbh. Sabie dies today unless she claims or some shit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:13 pm

I don't think TSP and Seanzie are the same person.
I didn't vote for TSP what are you talking about?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@MacDougall can you walk me through sabie vote. Is she just mafiaish right now or just thinkign resolve. Haven't bothered to read her iso yet, but promise i will
ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'd put Gav at 72% scum

who are your top town?
Nanook, Falcon, LP would be most confident townreads.
Everyone else I've listed on my townlist is slightly below but I would not be voting today or any time soon.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:14 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:13 pm Honestly Sig just always flips Mafia here.
bitch I can pull up your quotes.
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:44 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:41 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:31 pm but also not a fan of LP jumping right into throwing out names
could you elaborate on why you think this is indicative of someone being a wolf

or indicative of not being town
Jack kinda already made the point. LP seemed to very pre-emptively set up a few people and already rolled back one (Jack). So I"m not saying we should vote LP out over it. But, it should raise eyebrows how quickly they are to try and pivot and take advantage of the kill by throwing out multiple names.

Also just generally there's literally no reason to suspect me just alot of hype from Gullio over a literal joke with someone who went on to suspect me. Never built a case or gave any reasoning. :shrug2:
Fuck I'll even highlight it for you.
You just call me suspicious for suspecting you, but don't want to commit to lynching me.
Then you just don't comment further until Mac says something then you just pull quotes saying they look bad with no explanation as to why.

You pulled a quote where I just asked why Sabie had a wagon since no one on it had yet to explain it and ignore the fact that I have multiple posts after interacting with Sabie explaining why I didn't think they came from Town.
Your second quote is just confirmation bias. That's normal scumhunting.
And you don't even comment on the third quote which was just an observation which was accurate. You can go back and read.

You just don't have a case on me and are trying to dismiss me solely because I sused you.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Oh god highight does not work.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:20 pm

I'd put Gav at 72% scum

who are your top town?
Nanook, Falcon, LP would be most confident townreads.
Everyone else I've listed on my townlist is slightly below but I would not be voting today or any time soon.
Why those three?
What do you think of Falcon voting off the wagons?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I watched Dizzy last night, anyone wanna guess who targeted him?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:21 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:14 pm
bitch I can pull up your quotes.
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:44 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:41 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:31 pm but also not a fan of LP jumping right into throwing out names
could you elaborate on why you think this is indicative of someone being a wolf

or indicative of not being town
Jack kinda already made the point. LP seemed to very pre-emptively set up a few people and already rolled back one (Jack). So I"m not saying we should vote LP out over it. But, it should raise eyebrows how quickly they are to try and pivot and take advantage of the kill by throwing out multiple names.

Also just generally there's literally no reason to suspect me just alot of hype from Gullio over a literal joke with someone who went on to suspect me. Never built a case or gave any reasoning. :shrug2:
Fuck I'll even highlight it for you.
You just call me suspicious for suspecting you, but don't want to commit to lynching me.
Then you just don't comment further until Mac says something then you just pull quotes saying they look bad with no explanation as to why.

You pulled a quote where I just asked why Sabie had a wagon since no one on it had yet to explain it and ignore the fact that I have multiple posts after interacting with Sabie explaining why I didn't think they came from Town.
Your second quote is just confirmation bias. That's normal scumhunting.
And you don't even comment on the third quote which was just an observation which was accurate. You can go back and read.

You just don't have a case on me and are trying to dismiss me solely because I sused you.
If I can't read them they're not real. :p

I think you're playing semantics a bit with wording here, trying to tie me in with Mac when I was catching up on the thread myself. Not like I waited for him to post and we were literally both posting in real time.

I'll grant you the confirmation bias, but raise that you're basically doing the same thing for me. :shrug2:

Seems like you're just following Guillo tunneling and trying to find reasoning/giving very weak reasoning such as expecting me to be as into it or more unhappy with the cfd. Those are such unquantifiable and nonsensical reasons. Which you've given for multiple players already. Later in the game I could maybe see it, but D1/into day 2? NAH.

Having said that I do find some radar raising things even not relating to me from my skim, I'm not a fan of how many future votes you're trying to set up or again how your first post in thread was attempting to set up basically 3. I'm no means at the super scum 100% red killllll kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil killl, but I'd consider voting for you.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”