Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 4

Post by zeek »

MovingPictures07 wrote:<snip> but doesn't it make more sense for us to try to lynch Made, and if he comes up Cyberman, then see if Strax would kill Enrique tonight, and if Enrique survives, lynch Enrique tomorrow?
No, conjuring Enrique and Witherdeath Strax kill Made.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Did you just say you think Elo should go next? Why don't you feel a vote for Made this time or next time then?
Lynch accentuation Strax can kill Made and then miscite Elo
MovingPictures07 wrote:I realize I may or may not get a coherent answer to the second question until Night 4
Day Valentine :mad:
Enrique wrote:There's a lot of potential survival in this game. What is it, 6 attempted kills so far and 3 of them have failed? I don't even know what saved me, but I expect people to keep surviving after I'm dead and you won't be able to go after all of them. Would you be voting for me without this, zeek?
Exactly, that good guy too high and I'm not buying it. unfold
It's a obstetrics of your voting, your survival Living Statue Epig's case.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:How full of yourself do you need to be?
Well, if I were full of other people, then that would be disgusting. And uncomfortable.
Enrique wrote:If I had a penny for every time you shrugged me off. :)
You'd have nine cents.
Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:You turned out civvie, so clearly, the problem here is that our playstyles don't mesh.
The vilest word in Mafia is "clearly," which is both an evil adverb and one that assumes everyone agrees with you. I don't have a play style. People think I do. I don't. I do whatever amuses me at the time. You may have a play style, and I have no problem with yours. The problem is that you got a bad role, and that you didn't do a very good job on Day 1 concealing it.
... Epignosis, stop. You're allowed to be pretentious, but a little self-awareness doesn't hurt. Of course you have a playstyle, and it's one that will never let us play together without being at each other's throats.
I'm full of myself...I need a little self-awareness. Which is it? :confused:
Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:But you were still hella suspicious and honestly I don't think you've contributed anything to the civvie cause all game. So how's that?
Ah, I'm still suspicious and haven't contributed.

Well now, let's see.

I got one civilian lynched. You nailed three in a row- well done. I want to lynch you and have been wanting to since Day 1. You say things like "hella suspicious." :rolleyes: Since you've leveled this accusation against me, what have YOU contributed to the civilian cause? Besides reducing their numbers and making it easier for them to figure out who's bad, I mean.
Key difference: I'm trying. We're gonna see at endgame who came closer to the truth.
Your contribution to the civilian cause is that you're trying...to do what? Reduce the number of civilians?
Enrique wrote:Honestly I'll probably just have to vote for whoever isn't me this lynch. I started out with three guaranteed votes against me, and have only been getting more. The only person I can be 100% sure of in this game is myself, so yeah, in all likelihood I'm gonna be a bitch and vote to save myself. Didn't I vote for Snow Dog yesterday? Doesn't that go hand in hand with the post you're quoting?
Ep1 only said "I'm not a bitch" because he was a dog. I thought it was amusing. The delayed lynch only weakened the punchline. Image

Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:If you get me lynched today, which is a strong possibility considering I'm pretty much starting the day with 3 votes, I'll find some comfort in knowing the thread will know how full of shit you are. Don't pretend you're an expert baddie hunter, Epignosis, you're embarrassing yourself.
Sorry. I choose to pretend I'm an Expert Baddie Hunter. It's fun. Bet you don't even know any real expert baddie hunters.
I'd like a look at your track record so far. A quick skim of the Hall of Fame tells me you've never won a game as a civvie, and I've never seen you lead the charge against a baddie. Can I take a look at your credentials?
No. I have never won a game in two years on two sites as a civilian. Do you want to know why? It's simple really. I'm a threat. :srsnod: A serious fucking threat. :noble: I have leveled Mafia teams with but a few keystrokes. Shit, I've leveled my OWN Mafia team after I turned rogue, got drunk, told my team I was now working for an independent, then made up a series of lies and fake PMs from the host to fool my team into keeping me around. And then I decimated them (and one of these days I'll make it up to you Snow Dog, Bullzeye, Hedgeowl, and DFaraday! :hug: ).

I don't take shit, but if I do, I take it twice.

I am a bad ass.

Most of the time. :blush:
Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:To answer your question more directly, Dom, it looks to me like Enrique is still dancing and his partner Long Con is trying to suspect him while protecting him.
Oh, man, LC too? How many partners does that leave me at? I don't think there's a team with sufficient space for me, LC, Made, Dana and MP together. Never mind one that would be outed so quickly.
When you're gone, I'll work out your teammates. That's because I'm pretending to be an expert baddie hunter for the next couple of weeks. I even have a badge! Image
When I'm gone you lose all credibility, so don't get too excited :p
No I won't. Apparently one can lynch three civilians in a row and still have some. :biggrin:

Enrique wrote:That's a nice interpretation. How do you like this one: Full of shit means you're wrong, no idea means you're wrong, hate boner means you won't let go, and proving a point means you'll do the exact same thing you do with juliets and shrug it off as "he acted bad" while maintaining pride in the fact that you could get somebody lynched.
Listen, I don't question your sexual preferences, and I'd really prefer you didn't question mine. When I have a hate boner, I slap it all over the kitchen counters until its bruised and then spring for the meat tenderizer. But I do eventually let it go.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek, let me see if I understand you correctly:

It makes more sense to lynch Enrique and for Strax to kill Made? If yes, respond to this simply.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, zeek, do you feel stronger about Elo because she essentially popped in here and was like, 'I have nothing to say even though I've been following along!'?? Because that struck me as weird too.

On that note, Epig, what do you think of Elo?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, zeek, do you feel stronger about Elo because she essentially popped in here and was like, 'I have nothing to say even though I've been following along!'?? Because that struck me as weird too.

I'll tell you if you switch your vote to Enrique. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, zeek, do you feel stronger about Elo because she essentially popped in here and was like, 'I have nothing to say even though I've been following along!'?? Because that struck me as weird too.

Lol.

I might, actually, since if I'm understanding zeek correctly, he's saying: lynch Enrique D4, Strax kills Made N4, lynch Elo D5. Which... that actually might make more sense since Enrique would survive the NK by Strax if he was The Cyber Controller.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MovingPictures07 wrote:zeek, let me see if I understand you correctly:

It makes more sense to lynch Enrique and for Strax to kill Made? If yes, respond to this simply.
Harelipped
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

I have church stuff the rest of the evening so I will go ahead and vote now. I'm sticking with Made, and like MP said, I think it would be more illuminating to lynch Made than Enrique.

*Votes Made*
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actually, that does make more sense, since Enrique and Made are inevitably linked anyway. I honestly thought my plan made the most sense, but I suppose if Enrique does flip Cyber Controller, it implies Made is bad just about as much as Made flipping bad would imply Enrique being bad. Conversely, if Enrique flips good, then we can reassess, since I'm not sure if that does anything for Made... but, if Made were lynched and flipped civvie, we essentially we get the same information, since that may not tell us anything about Enrique. Even if that's not what zeek was saying, which I think it was, that seems more logical in terms of not wasting a half cycle.

Linki with zeek: Got it, thanks buddy! :)

Switching vote to Enrique

I know this kind of flies in the face of what I was saying earlier, but thinking about it, Strax shouldn't waste his kill attempt on Enrique.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It's probably a moot point since I think they're both likely bad at this point, but whatever. :P

Now, Epig, will you elaborate? :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Lol.

I might, actually, since if I'm understanding zeek correctly, he's saying: lynch Enrique D4, Strax kills Made N4, lynch Elo D5. Which... that actually might make more sense since Enrique would survive the NK by Strax if he was The Cyber Controller.
Seriously, the funny thing is that right now, Eloh is outside with the children enjoying the sunshine. It was spring when I was defending her evil ass in Harry Potter (the only time I've been wrong about her), and she was outside with the kids letting me defend her. I devoted an entire afternoon to doing that, you may recall. So you'll pardon me if this feels a little like Deja Vu.

I don't see her as bad right now, no. I know she gets overwhelmed in larger games.

But :eye: because of eerie coincidence.

Addendum: I was workin' on it!
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

Voted Made since that seems to be the only shot I have at surviving. Again, I'm the only player I can be 100% sure of, so I hope you guys are right and he's bad (in which case he needs 4 more votes... I'm totally fucked, ain't I?). I never thought there was much to Dom's case on him which I admittedly skimmed through a lot, but the chance is still there that he's bad so I'm taking it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epig, thanks! Duly noted.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ok, one of the things (besides wanting to understand the Enrique case) that bothered me about a Made vote is I just couldn't see the Snow Dog votes as a save of Made. It would have been easier to pile votes on someone else who already had a few votes. Plus, my opinion is at best two baddies would have voted for Snowy and he had six votes (thereabouts) so the others had to be civs. I couldn't make my belief synch with a vote for Made but MP provided a good explanation for how that could be the case even without Snow Dog's votes being a save of Made. I'm convinced Made is acting totally differently than he has in other games where he is generating ideas, bouncing them off others, and in general being a helpful civ (I used some of ninju's words there). And then there are Doms points regarding Made's behavior. In addition, this is a small thing but I noticed Made listed fingersplints as one of his suspicions and then fingersplints got killed not immediately, but shortly thereafter (and I understand that could have been an attempt at a frame up but I don't believe it was). Anyway, there are enough things here and it's really the accumulation of issues that convinces me he is bad.

Enrique could also be bad but today Made is the one I choose to vote for.

*vote Made*
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I odds we should have choky two vote planting between them.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: tryi
Seriously, the funny thing is that right now, Eloh is outside with the children enjoying the sunshine. It was spring when I was defending her evil ass in Harry Potter (the only time I've been wrong about her), and she was outside with the kids letting me defend her. I devoted an entire afternoon to doing that, you may recall. So you'll pardon me if this feels a little like Deja Vu.

I don't see her as bad right now, no. I know she gets overwhelmed in larger games.

But :eye: because of eerie coincidence.

Addendum: I was workin' on it!

BTS in HP was such a hoot. Even if you were wrong about your wife. :p
Last edited by bea on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trying to get rid of unnessecary quotes - tech is hard for an old lady. *sigh*
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:I odds we should have choky two vote planting between them.
I agree, assuming this says there should be at least a couple of votes between them.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I agree, assuming this says there should be at least a couple of votes between them.
THIS. Make sure if one selfcomplacency a civvie theres agnosticism draw and coin termless or whatever.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, that does make more sense, since Enrique and Made are inevitably linked anyway.
How did this idea even gain so much steam? Someone enlighten me please.

linki- and now you're just contradicting that and expecting one of us to turn civ. Cool.
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Enrique wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, that does make more sense, since Enrique and Made are inevitably linked anyway.

linki- and now you're just contradicting that and expecting one of us to turn civ. Cool.
alms never said you were linked, but its possible.

Being prudent by ensuring a two fiord difference.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:

- If Made is bad, your vote for Snow Dog could be seen as an attempt to save him.
- You have misrepresented the case against Made has ONLY "he is playing differently".
- You have been really noncommittal with your view of Made consistently.
- Made has defended you heavily but never really said why.
- You both gunned HARD against Epignosis 1.0, which could have been an attempt to take advantage of Epig's aggressive playstyle to get him lynched.

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I came up with off the top of my head.

Also, there is no contradiction there... how does anyone know anyone else's alignment with 100% certainty? There's always a possibility that someone heavily painted as baddie is not in fact so.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

:offtobed:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, that does make more sense, since Enrique and Made are inevitably linked anyway. I honestly thought my plan made the most sense, but I suppose if Enrique does flip Cyber Controller, it implies Made is bad just about as much as Made flipping bad would imply Enrique being bad. Conversely, if Enrique flips good, then we can reassess, since I'm not sure if that does anything for Made... but, if Made were lynched and flipped civvie, we essentially we get the same information, since that may not tell us anything about Enrique. Even if that's not what zeek was saying, which I think it was, that seems more logical in terms of not wasting a half cycle.

I know this kind of flies in the face of what I was saying earlier, but thinking about it, Strax shouldn't waste his kill attempt on Enrique.
I don't think Made and Enrique are connected. I think the suspicion on Enrique could be misplaced, and MP is using it to try and save his teammate Made once again. You've been back in the thread like what, less than an hour, and you've already switched your vote around? You're also trying to dictate how a civilian should use his power in order to justify your vote switch, and I don't agree with telling Strax what to do.

I'm voting Made. We need closure on the Snow Dog lynch, and I feel Made has behaved more suspiciously over the course of the game than Enrique has, coupled with the fact that yesterday's lynch definitely looks like a save.

*votes Made*

If we do lynch Made and he's bad, I'll be looking at MP and Dana even more scrutinously.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote::offtobed:

Good night.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Welp Ive been reading posts and I am continuing to go with Enrique whom I have suspected for a bit now.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Internet just shit out on me and took my original response. Sorry.

zeek, the previous post was directed at Alex, not you.

And Alex, the post I just lost went something along the lines of: I could name plenty of pairs in this game more closely associated than that. There's you and Epig, Epig and Elo, me and Dana, Dana and Gotrees, keys and splints, keys and Chris. In the end I guess it just comes down to knowing that person better. I wasn't convinced by any of of the previous arguments against him, in fact, SVS' today is probably the best summation of the case that I've seen. I stand by every point I've made regarding Made before, but I know I'm not bad while he still could be.

I also insist that there was no Snow Dog save, and I think even you will agree with this. But I suppose it looks nice in a list.

linki- sabie didn't you vote for Made yesterday? ...
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, that does make more sense, since Enrique and Made are inevitably linked anyway. I honestly thought my plan made the most sense, but I suppose if Enrique does flip Cyber Controller, it implies Made is bad just about as much as Made flipping bad would imply Enrique being bad. Conversely, if Enrique flips good, then we can reassess, since I'm not sure if that does anything for Made... but, if Made were lynched and flipped civvie, we essentially we get the same information, since that may not tell us anything about Enrique. Even if that's not what zeek was saying, which I think it was, that seems more logical in terms of not wasting a half cycle.

I don't think Made and Enrique are connected. I think the suspicion on Enrique could be misplaced, and MP is using it to try and save his teammate Made once again. You've been back in the thread like what, less than an hour, and you've already switched your vote around? You're also trying to dictate how a civilian should use his power in order to justify your vote switch, and I don't agree with telling Strax what to do.

I'm voting Made. We need closure on the Snow Dog lynch, and I feel Made has behaved more suspiciously over the course of the game than Enrique has, coupled with the fact that yesterday's lynch definitely looks like a save.

*votes Made*

If we do lynch Made and he's bad, I'll be looking at MP and Dana even more scrutinously.
I still don't see MP as bad really, beside what keys brought up. I think Enrique and Made are linked, but maybe you are too?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

sabie has voted for Made twice in a row but still chose me over him today because she's suspected me for a while. That's fantastic.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Snow Dog why do you think Enrique is linked to Made but you don't think MP is?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:

*votes Made*

If that's what you think. :shrug:

I think a Made or Enrique lynch either way is a win, most likely. You don't think Made and Enrique are connected based on the five aspects I just mentioned before? Did Enrique also not vote Snow Dog? So why am I connected to Made and Enrique isn't; can you explain that?

What's wrong with switching my vote around? zeek presented a better logical argument, which I recognized.

I'm not telling Strax what to do, I'm merely suggesting. In the end, Strax will do whatever he wants.

linki with Enrique: Fair enough! :) I won't necessarily disagree with the Snow Dog save, but I also won't eliminate the possibility that maybe one or two players were hoping to spare him another day or two.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Turnip Head wrote:Snow Dog why do you think Enrique is linked to Made but you don't think MP is?
Why would I think Mp is? Did I miss something? It is quite possible I did with Mp's humongous posts. As for enrique he defended made quite clearly
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Well that's hella convenient you weren't trying to save Made but I was :p I was the second vote, you were the fourth. Made had five votes. Did you really see a save coming?
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

So close to a tie. Maybe that plan is going ahead despite it being a bad one. :D
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

sabie do you wanna change your vote since it's so close between me and your game-long prime suspect Made? Image
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

ok, so i've tossed this idea around in my head a few times and it makes sense to me, and i think it's ready for presentation. I think the lynch was a self interest save. The fact that zeek was the first to vote Snowdog supports this. Many players trust his Judgement, so subsequent votes to him make sense to me. Most of the people who voted snowdog are people who have I haven't criticized, or even directly supported.
This post
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I guess I'm switching to Snow Dog for now, just to get it off LC.

Linki MM: Why should I vote Made?
I don't want you to be lynched. While I'd like to lynch Snow Dog, I think it's too late to pull that one together.
So he wanted me lynched, but wanted Snowdog lynched more, and changed his vote when he realized a Snowdog lynch was feasible? This isn't an accusation, I just want to make sure I'm understanding this right before think about this further.

holy fucking Linki-ok, what? Redacted the majority of this post and reevaluating, something is off.
Pov: you reading my takes
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

OK hold up MP, I was just looking at the poll instead of trying to remember what actually happened. You weren't just the fourth, you voted at the last possible second. SD had 3 votes to Made's 5 when you, Dana and MM all voted at the very last moment.

Do you think I had any idea that would happen when I voted for SD?
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Its a tough call btwn made and enrique. Theyve both survived nks under mysterious circumstances and Im thinking they might be connected. My vote is currently going to Enrique because I feel that voting him or made will finally find us a baddie. Looks like we are close to a tie so it may not matter which I choose anyway. Also sorry the typing is so atrocious. Im on my tablet.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

sabie12 wrote:Its a tough call btwn made and enrique. Theyve both survived nks under mysterious circumstances and Im thinking they might be connected. My vote is currently going to Enrique because I feel that voting him or made will finally find us a baddie. Looks like we are close to a tie so it may not matter which I choose anyway. Also sorry the typing is so atrocious. Im on my tablet.
Umm...no I didn't?
Pov: you reading my takes
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

It being a close tie is precisely why it matters! I started the lynch with +1 vote, so I'm currently sitting at 8. If Made is bad, he's sitting at 6 and needs you to change your vote to tie us up.

Why me, though? You've been voting for Made all game, so I would've assumed you wanted him lynched more than me. Today your vote is especially important, don't let me die. Image
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:It being a close tie is precisely why it matters! I started the lynch with +1 vote, so I'm currently sitting at 8. If Made is bad, he's sitting at 6 and needs you to change your vote to tie us up.
:haha:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Also, yeah, Made never survived an NK. You must be thinking of either MP or Eloh :p
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

so close, so close. I am voting Made although I do think both candidates are probably bad.

Enri, why did you begin the day with a plus-one vote?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I like that we're having lots of lynch discussion. This is good. Very good indeed.

But I need someone to give me a letter. Quickly! Better be first! :omg:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

As per the night post:
It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to lynch someone. Remember, all civvies start today with a +1 vote.
I'm taking Epig and BR's votes for granted, though, so you could even say I started with +3 :p

linki @ bwt- E
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 3

Post by sabie12 »

bea wrote:"You guys, we have to be very careful with this lynch. The Doctor is getting super pissed at us." MP remarked to the cowd.
"Sockface is right. That guy's got some angry eyebrows and I don't want to make them any more angry." Rox agreed from her Niquil fog.

Names started flying all around. The Doctor sat off to the side watching. Trying to calculate what each person's motives were.
There was a LOT of arguing all day long. Lots of potential candidates for the sacrifice but no clear winner for much of the time. Finally a majority of the crowd decided that Made was the sacrafice theislandImeanplanet demanded. They tied his hands behind his back and lead him out to the middle of the courtyard. They placed his head down on the chopping block. They called for the executioner.

Just as the executioner was stepping up onto the platform, several people changed their minds and decided that Snow Dog was the true baddest of the bad. They ran up, pushed Made out of the way, shoved Snowy down and yelled "DO IT!! DO IT NOW AND QUICKLY!!!! BEFORE ANYONE CHANGES THEIR MINDS AGAIN!!!!!!!

They got as far as "AG" when the blade sliced through Snowy's head lobbing it right off.

The Doctor walked up to the body and looked at it sadly. He leaned over, pulled another note out of Snowy's pocket. He began to read aloud.

Doctor,

Your team has been doing an amazing job at dying in your name. I told you that trying to chase me would cause nothing but pain and heartache but you refuse to listen. Who pays the price of your stubbornness? Your friends. Your companions. The people you claim to love. You could end this all now by giving up. But you won't. You never will. You're too vain for that. You think you're the cleverest person in the universe. But you are not. I am. Keep running Doctor, but you will never find me.

- The Valeyard.

He looked out at the crowd and then back to the HIgh Priestess. She frowned sadly and addressed the crowd.

"You chose to kill Snow Dog. Because of your actions, every civ will start Day 4 with a +1 vote. You really need to start choosing more carefully." She walked back into the Temple.

The crowd stared in disbelief as they saw the obvious in front of their eyes much too late:

Snow Dog has been lynched. He was Mickey Smith. You have 23ish hours to vote in the poll and do anything else you need to do.

The night poll will have a later than 8:30 pm EST cut off time because I took some time to tweek a few things with the post but I want to keep the posts/polls ending as close to that 8:30 mark as possible so we're going for an end of night at that time tomorrow regardless of what the poll says. K?
Ohh sorry this is what I was thinking of I guess that was a lynch? I get confused trying to.follow everything at times. Still not changing my vote
~Darren Shan~
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I just lost the post I was working on because my laptop crashed. I'll try to hit the highlights again. Most of this is stuff I've posted before but it got very little traction and some people seem to have missed my points completely so I'll reiterate.

Here is why I think MP is Made's teammate, with a sprinkling of why I think Enrique is not.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm doing it to keep the baddies on edge, half my votes I don't really intend to be my 'final' votes unless something happens to make them that way. I had little intention of keeping my vote on LC although he is acting suspiciously.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I guess I'm switching to Snow Dog for now, just to get it off LC.

Linki MM: Why should I vote Made?
Weakly justifying his vote switch to hop on the Snow train. MP voted for LC mad early, and switched it to Snow Dog mad late despite still being suspicious of LC and not really having much to say about Snow. Enrique never changed his vote, he was one of the first to vote for Snowy but he seems to have done so independently and not because anyone else was trying to lynch Snow Dog. MP cannot say the same for himself.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I feel bad too since he just returned from a hiatus this game and he loves Doctor Who, but I voted the way I voted for a reason, and even though he can be wishy washy he usually can at least be a bit more assertive. I hope he's bad or else I'm going to feel extra bad about this one.
More weak justification and empty words ("I voted the way I voted for a reason") and expressing regret over his vote for Snowy before he has even been lynched. MP voted the way he did for a reason, yes, to save a teammate.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Linki well maybe not

MM if you feel more confident about Snowy than MAde now's your chance
Goading others into doing the same. Enrique never did this.

And then after the lynch, MP skittered into the shadows so he wouldn't have to take heat for this or accrue more suspicion. He's been content to let others run the Enrique bandwagon and now he's hopping on to save Made yet again.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Enrique wrote:As per the night post:
It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to lynch someone. Remember, all civvies start today with a +1 vote.
I'm taking Epig and BR's votes for granted, though, so you could even say I started with +3 :p

linki @ bwt- E
Alright. I'm about to go eat dinner, but afterwards, I will make some updates.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

To those thinking about voting for Made (or who have voted for Made but are willing to change), remember that Enrique survived a Night kill and claims not to know why. Consider how likely that scenario is.

Also, he lynched three civilians in a row. Please deprive us of his company. :)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 3

Post by Turnip Head »

Also,
Dana wrote:TH- It's currently 7:20am and I'm still awake from yesterday, but I definitely plan to address your post when I wake up in the late morning/afternoon.
Dana still has not responded to my post on her, and I think I made some really good points. Here's the post where I tied her to Made and MP which she has yet to answer.

Return to “Previous Jobs”