Jestermania 2

Moderator: Community Team

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Jestermania 2

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Greetings. I hosted this game as a Burglary a few years ago. Now I want to do it again, this time as a Racket, because I think it works better in this format. I have also added a rule to prevent "no elimination" votes from being abused like in the previous game.

Jestermania is a game created by WAD from Naruto Forums. It features the infamous Jester role, an indie role that must get eliminated in the day to win. It makes an effort to make the Jester viable in a balanced mafia setting, and in general it has succeeded at that, having been hosted multiple times at this point.

Type: Open-setup. Has a bastard role (the jester), but otherwise a regular game. Plurality voting.
Phases: 48/24. Thread locked at night. Day 0 has 24 hours.
Post limit: 50 per day phase (excluding D0). Will increase by 5 each time a player dies.

SETUP

Town (7)
Win the game when they eliminate Mafia.

1 Cop (investigates a player each night. Gets "Guilty" if they investigate the Mafia Goon or the Jester, "Not Guilty" otherwise.
1 Doctor (protects a player each night, cannot self-protect)
5 Vanilla Townies

Mafia (2)
Win the game when they are at least 50% of the living players. Share a team chat. Have a nightly faction-kill.

1 Godfather (appears as Not Guilty in investigations)
1 Mafia Goon

Jester (1)
Wins the game if they are eliminated in the day. Loses the game if they are night-killed or survive until the end. Appears as Guilty in investigations. If the Jester wins the game, all other factions lose.

Special rule: "No Eliminations". There will be a poll option to end the day without an elimination. However, a No Elimination may only happen once in the game. Once it happens, the option will no longer appear in the poll.

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”