GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 805

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

Post by Phil and Gloria »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:11 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:09 am I appreciate you Alison
I have not vibed with you at all this game. Why?
cuz you don't like it when I meme
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

but I'm sorry ... Imma keep doin it
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Post by Creature »

Also I maintain being provocative is something I do as town to the feel over players' alignment based on their responses. Looks like unnecessary attention for me to do as wolf.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:10 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:08 am Creature seems too easy. Too obvious. Occam’s razor and all that
I am 99% sure you are mafia
So you’re saying there’s a chance
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 pm Here is my case on Creature.

All of Creature's posts so far can be divided into one of three categories: useless fluff, attempting to derpclear himself for silly reasons, and "flame fanning".

Category 1: Useless Fluff
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:22 pm Why does the game always start when I'm the most low energy?
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:32 pm Wow this got intense so quick
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:33 pm Is this game by any chance bastard? I didn't check before joining
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:11 pmWho is Neeko?
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:12 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:11 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:49 pm Would much rather just be mafia in bastard games
I think you are.
I'm not mafia and this makes your push on me even more annoying
These posts go beyond the usual RVS horsing around (although we are well out of RVS now). These are posts that show a clear lack of interest in the progression of the game. His questions are flat, shallow, and in many cases could have been easily answered by glancing at the OP. He is more interested in looking like he is around and engaging with the game than actually being around and engaging with the game. He had a ripe opportunity to engage with me about my push on him, and he responded by going "I'm not mafia, I'm annoyed now, go away". I don't get the sense that he cares whether or not I am town misreading him or scum trying to get him killed, and this is especially concerning because in my last scum game I tried to get him killed early on.

I believe him when he says he is low energy. Take note that being low energy and unable to meaningfully engage with the game is a classic Creature scumtell.

Category 2: Attempting to derpclear himself for silly reasons
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:51 pm I want the guilty on nutella to be legit
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:34 pm Is soup kill a thing?
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:49 pm Would much rather just be mafia in bastard games
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:06 pm Wait I think the existence of a mafia captain should almost clear me from ever being picked as mafia this game
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:07 pm Unless you want to argue that I'm 3p here? But would be better to seek for the seven mafia first.
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:15 pm If I was mafia captain I would choose players tbh even if it is not mechanically optimal. I would much rather have an enjoyable team to play with.
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:15 pm I know I'd never be picked by the mafia captain if they chose players over roles
Creature makes an excessive number of posts attempting to insinuate that he is town, or in some way get people to "angleshoot" him as being town due to his lack of knowledge about the game mechanics or the inner workings of the mafia ("is there a soup kill?"). But a town Creature who genuinely wanted to know would just check the OP; asking in thread serves no purpose except to try to get people to falsely read him as town. He is aware that he struggles to gain the trust of the town when he is mafia, and he is cheaply attempting to earn this towncred through derptells and "townslips".

Take note that he is trying to convince the game repeatedly that the mafia captain chose players rather than roles. If he is town, he has no reason to believe that the mafia captain chose players over roles. I, personally, have reason to believe that the mafia captain chose roles. I think nutella is much townier than her scum self would be, and as I have argued, a town nutella implies a town Alexa. I know I am town, and I do not think a mafia captain who picked players would pass over both me and Alexa. So this attempt to convince the town - with no evidence whatsoever - that the mafia captain picked players reeks of agenda-pushing to me.

Finally, I want to highlight this line: "Unless you want to argue that I'm 3p here? But would be better to seek for the seven mafia first." Nobody has accused him of being 3P. It comes completely out of the blue, and reads almost as though he is self-aware of his own scumminess and is trying to hang a lampshade of it. I don't think it's a line that would flow naturally from a townie's mouth.

Category 3: Flame Fanning
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:33 pm lol if nutella is salty alexa caught her n0
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:07 pm lol if the alexa/nutella w/w theory is right
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:18 pm
112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:17 pm early take is that Seanzie is probably wolfing imo
Thought I was the only one seeing it
LinearPoint has been accused of fanning the flames. I think Creature is even more guilty of this sin. In his ISO of 19 posts (at the time I wrote this case), Creature utters provocative lines, egging on the suspicions of townies towards each other, three separate times. They are quoted in the spoilers above. Note that he first eggs on the "Alexa has a red check on nutella" narrative, then switches to "Alexa and nutella are wolves together". These narratives are contradictory. Creature does not have an opinion of his own; he just encourages whatever happens to be the prevailing opinion or thread sentiment at the time. This is strongly opportunistic, and this opportunism is exemplified even further by his agreement with 112 that Seanzie is wolfing. How is Seanzie being wolfy? Why has he not brought up this scumread on Seanzie before, if he thought he was the only one seeing it? In fact, if he thinks Seanzie is a wolf and fooling everyone except him, why would he keep quiet about it until someone else brings it up, at which point he eagerly jumps on the bandwagon? Answer: because he is nakedly taking advantage of 112's suspicion to push Seanzie.

At no point does he contribute to the conversation. He does not add evidence to support any narrative. He does not refute the evidence or points that others have brought up. He does not, in fact, engage with the theories and accusations that have been thrown around the thread. He merely fuels the fire with provocative one-liners and moves on without explaining them.

-

Please vote Creature.

jfc Alison you came to play. I take it you aren't the Gambit Demon this go around?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:55 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:42 pm
112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:47 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:44 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:39 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 pm At no point does he contribute to the conversation. He does not add evidence to support any narrative. He does not refute the evidence or points that others have brought up. He does not, in fact, engage with the theories and accusations that have been thrown around the thread. He merely fuels the fire with provocative one-liners and moves on without explaining them.
This is extremely NAI for Creature
Are the other parts of my case NAI for him, too?
I think it's way too early to write such a monster of a post--if you have so much to write against him/his slot right now, it's probably coming from a place of wolfy over-eagerness to project town or otherwise control the game.
Lock 112 as town all the way until lylo

112 c4 creature

These are almost never wolves

Alexa

Would be very surprised if she’s a wolf but most likely is town like 90+ % of the time here. This approach she’s taking would only be tailored to fool me if she’s mafia but idt she would do that in a lobby this big
These townreads seem unsupported to me. Please elaborate on them.
112 had a really spot on assessment of you that brought to words everything I was thinking about you, even if I’m misreading you and ur actually town I don’t think a scum would take this approach on you

C4 has a snarky critical vibe, doesn’t feel like they’re playing to be townread and the evaluations I’ve seen from him so far show a good depth of thought that i haven’t seen him replicate as scum yet outside of when he’s bussing. they had that one post we both liked as well

Creature is a hard one to explain. I just think he’s lhf bait, I think the way he’s handled your push is towny, he isn’t being appealy or anything and the way he’s assessed your push is towny. His insistence that he things he’s gonna be a universal tr by eod is towny since last time I saw him as a wolf he got outed and buried d1 as one of the best roles meanwhile everytime I’ve seen him town he’s been a universal tr. so I think that confidence is town for him

Alexa is too derpy and all over the place to be scum. The way she handled her claim was way too over eager and messy in a way that’s towny for specifically her.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 513

Post by LinearPoint »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:09 am
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:07 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:03 am
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:01 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:59 pm Mac's entrance is unimpressive. He remains firmly in my suspect pool.

@LinearPoint What is your opinion on my Creature case? You've been very absorbed with the alexa/nutella stuff. I'd like your view on other parts of the game.
Creature is being accused of the same thing Neeko is so Neeko is pretty much writing off the case entirely since Neeko knows it is NAI.
Creature's accusations also seem largely based on meta which Neeko is not familiar with.
That being said Neeko is lukewarm to the idea of Creature being Town. Not locktown, but nothing overly sus has been observed.
The first thing that sprang to mind when I read your post is this: "you are completely full of it".

[VOTE: LinearPoint] aubergine
Nah, Neeko speaks from the heart. The whole "fanning the flames" argument is just BS.
1) I brought up three points against Creature, but you're dismissing the entire case against him because of one point you disagree with.
2) It is obviously true that intentionally fanning the flames is a scummy move. Even if you think you personally haven't fanned any flames, it's disingenuous to extend that logic to protect Creature, without examining the specifics of why he's been accused of fanning flames.
3) None of the accusations I extended towards Creature were based on meta, except for the point about his low energy.

There is no logic in your post. There was no logic in your theory that alexa/nutella were partners, and that was why I dropped my townread on you. Now I have a full blown scumread on you.
The truth of the matter is Neeko didn't read your post as she didn't care to and still doesn't really care to.
The discussion about Creature in thread was a lot of meta talk and talk about fanning the flames.
The read given was based on Creature's posts and response to the pressure, none of which were bad imo.

Neeko also takes great offense to being associated with "no logic" when it was the obvious logical conclusion.
ImageImage
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:10 am I either wanna kill Scotty or ignore my instincts entirely and towncore him... fellow towncore what do?
@hollowkatt @EnderWiggin @falcon45ca
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Marmot wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 pm Here is my case on Creature.

All of Creature's posts so far can be divided into one of three categories: useless fluff, attempting to derpclear himself for silly reasons, and "flame fanning".

Category 1: Useless Fluff
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:22 pm Why does the game always start when I'm the most low energy?
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:32 pm Wow this got intense so quick
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:33 pm Is this game by any chance bastard? I didn't check before joining
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:11 pmWho is Neeko?
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:12 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:11 pm
I think you are.
I'm not mafia and this makes your push on me even more annoying
These posts go beyond the usual RVS horsing around (although we are well out of RVS now). These are posts that show a clear lack of interest in the progression of the game. His questions are flat, shallow, and in many cases could have been easily answered by glancing at the OP. He is more interested in looking like he is around and engaging with the game than actually being around and engaging with the game. He had a ripe opportunity to engage with me about my push on him, and he responded by going "I'm not mafia, I'm annoyed now, go away". I don't get the sense that he cares whether or not I am town misreading him or scum trying to get him killed, and this is especially concerning because in my last scum game I tried to get him killed early on.

I believe him when he says he is low energy. Take note that being low energy and unable to meaningfully engage with the game is a classic Creature scumtell.

Category 2: Attempting to derpclear himself for silly reasons
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:51 pm I want the guilty on nutella to be legit
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:34 pm Is soup kill a thing?
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:06 pm Wait I think the existence of a mafia captain should almost clear me from ever being picked as mafia this game
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:07 pm Unless you want to argue that I'm 3p here? But would be better to seek for the seven mafia first.
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:15 pm If I was mafia captain I would choose players tbh even if it is not mechanically optimal. I would much rather have an enjoyable team to play with.
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:15 pm I know I'd never be picked by the mafia captain if they chose players over roles
Creature makes an excessive number of posts attempting to insinuate that he is town, or in some way get people to "angleshoot" him as being town due to his lack of knowledge about the game mechanics or the inner workings of the mafia ("is there a soup kill?"). But a town Creature who genuinely wanted to know would just check the OP; asking in thread serves no purpose except to try to get people to falsely read him as town. He is aware that he struggles to gain the trust of the town when he is mafia, and he is cheaply attempting to earn this towncred through derptells and "townslips".

Take note that he is trying to convince the game repeatedly that the mafia captain chose players rather than roles. If he is town, he has no reason to believe that the mafia captain chose players over roles. I, personally, have reason to believe that the mafia captain chose roles. I think nutella is much townier than her scum self would be, and as I have argued, a town nutella implies a town Alexa. I know I am town, and I do not think a mafia captain who picked players would pass over both me and Alexa. So this attempt to convince the town - with no evidence whatsoever - that the mafia captain picked players reeks of agenda-pushing to me.

Finally, I want to highlight this line: "Unless you want to argue that I'm 3p here? But would be better to seek for the seven mafia first." Nobody has accused him of being 3P. It comes completely out of the blue, and reads almost as though he is self-aware of his own scumminess and is trying to hang a lampshade of it. I don't think it's a line that would flow naturally from a townie's mouth.

Category 3: Flame Fanning
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:33 pm lol if nutella is salty alexa caught her n0
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:07 pm lol if the alexa/nutella w/w theory is right
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:18 pm
112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:17 pm early take is that Seanzie is probably wolfing imo
Thought I was the only one seeing it
LinearPoint has been accused of fanning the flames. I think Creature is even more guilty of this sin. In his ISO of 19 posts (at the time I wrote this case), Creature utters provocative lines, egging on the suspicions of townies towards each other, three separate times. They are quoted in the spoilers above. Note that he first eggs on the "Alexa has a red check on nutella" narrative, then switches to "Alexa and nutella are wolves together". These narratives are contradictory. Creature does not have an opinion of his own; he just encourages whatever happens to be the prevailing opinion or thread sentiment at the time. This is strongly opportunistic, and this opportunism is exemplified even further by his agreement with 112 that Seanzie is wolfing. How is Seanzie being wolfy? Why has he not brought up this scumread on Seanzie before, if he thought he was the only one seeing it? In fact, if he thinks Seanzie is a wolf and fooling everyone except him, why would he keep quiet about it until someone else brings it up, at which point he eagerly jumps on the bandwagon? Answer: because he is nakedly taking advantage of 112's suspicion to push Seanzie.

At no point does he contribute to the conversation. He does not add evidence to support any narrative. He does not refute the evidence or points that others have brought up. He does not, in fact, engage with the theories and accusations that have been thrown around the thread. He merely fuels the fire with provocative one-liners and moves on without explaining them.

-

Please vote Creature.

jfc Alison you came to play. I take it you aren't the Gambit Demon this go around?
*vomits all over the floor*
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

jfc Alison you came to play
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:10 am I either wanna kill Scotty or ignore my instincts entirely and towncore him... fellow towncore what do?
Well, glad you asked. I’d recommend letting him in to sleep on your couch at least. Maybe he can help with the dingoes out back in the morn

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

What the hell? I'm not flame fanning on Seanzie, I think they have wolf equity and I took 112's post as an opportunity to express my read on them.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:11 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:09 am except for the point about his low energy.
Do I look low energy now?
You were at the time I wrote about it.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 978
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

@Alison in your case against creature, you say "Creature doesn't have an opinion of his own and is just fanning the games" (and you note his lol if nutella/alexa are wolves together comment) but that feels like a throwaway comment VS. some people were actually realistically entertaining that world who should be more suspicious?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

alexa wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:15 am @Alison in your case against creature, you say "Creature doesn't have an opinion of his own and is just fanning the games" (and you note his lol if nutella/alexa are wolves together comment) but that feels like a throwaway comment VS. some people were actually realistically entertaining that world who should be more suspicious?
flames*
Paopan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: Paopan
Aka: God of ICT

Post by Paopan »

Good players control the flow of information, not roles

As a captain. I'll probably pick 3-4 players (prob. GOATs) like Alexa or Scotty. Then mix in with some average ones (like me); and they then will they'll dictate OP roles we must pick

- from a capt perspective
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 am Also I maintain being provocative is something I do as town to the feel over players' alignment based on their responses. Looks like unnecessary attention for me to do as wolf.
Except you can't furnish any receipts for actually getting info about people's alignment.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:58 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:53 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:11 pm I expect to be consensus townread somewhere by the end of the day
this isnt a thought someone whose being tunneled by alison ever says as scum lol
Why? It's not a hard thing to say. You've never seen a wolf project false bravado under heat?
Depends on context though, who the pusher is, who they’re being pushed by. If you’re in fact town here and creature is a wolf, chances are a bunch of slackers will just tag onto your case
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 am Also I maintain being provocative is something I do as town to the feel over players' alignment based on their responses. Looks like unnecessary attention for me to do as wolf.
Mmm defense of “I do this as town” no bueno

alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Paopan wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 am Good players control the flow of information, not roles

As a captain. I'll probably pick 3-4 players (prob. GOATs) like Alexa or Scotty. Then mix in with some average ones (like me); and they then will they'll dictate OP roles we must pick

wait how do you know me
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

the fuck is this game... everyone is saying shit that doesn't matter like it matters and ignoring the woofs just sitting around being openly ridiculously obvious like Scotty and Marmot lol.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Is there a red on nutella too? I really did miss a lot.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Category 1: Fluff is normal for any player

Category 2: I genuinely didn't read the Various mechanics quote (because I missed it until then) and you can see why I started talking about a mafia captain straight after asking about the soup kill thing

Category 3: Seanzie is a read I have on my own, it's not fanning the flame
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

Ummm KZA is obviously trolling
Alison

Post by Alison »

ilario wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 am 112 had a really spot on assessment of you that brought to words everything I was thinking about you, even if I’m misreading you and ur actually town I don’t think a scum would take this approach on you

C4 has a snarky critical vibe, doesn’t feel like they’re playing to be townread and the evaluations I’ve seen from him so far show a good depth of thought that i haven’t seen him replicate as scum yet outside of when he’s bussing. they had that one post we both liked as well

Creature is a hard one to explain. I just think he’s lhf bait, I think the way he’s handled your push is towny, he isn’t being appealy or anything and the way he’s assessed your push is towny. His insistence that he things he’s gonna be a universal tr by eod is towny since last time I saw him as a wolf he got outed and buried d1 as one of the best roles meanwhile everytime I’ve seen him town he’s been a universal tr. so I think that confidence is town for him

Alexa is too derpy and all over the place to be scum. The way she handled her claim was way too over eager and messy in a way that’s towny for specifically her.
How do you think Creature would handle this push by me if he was mafia? (Keeping in mind he has 6 teammates that could potentially coach him?)

I think the rest of your explanations are okay. 112's read is wrong, but you're just saying it's a mindmeld, so sure. I found myself agreeing with that evaluation of C4. I am townreading Alexa for different reasons but I don't think townreading her for her handling of her claim is unreasonable at all.
Paopan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: Paopan
Aka: God of ICT

Post by Paopan »

alexa wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:17 am
Paopan wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 am Good players control the flow of information, not roles

wait how do you know me
We have already played before lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 162

Post by EnderWiggin »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:46 pm
Nice
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

@paopan hi what's the craic where dem woofs
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 400
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:02 pm I don’t read the op because I’m not a wolf lol, if I know the setup well that’s a wolf tell for me, as town I simply don’t care about mechanics, the principle of every setup is the same I just kill wolfy people and find townies until I’m nightkilled or I solve the game
Prove to me you didnt read the set up and you aren't just faking derps to clear yourself.

(You cant)
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:14 am jfc Alison you came to play

Hi who are you? Some sort of sock?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Alison

Post by Alison »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:59 pm Mac's entrance is unimpressive. He remains firmly in my suspect pool.

@LinearPoint What is your opinion on my Creature case? You've been very absorbed with the alexa/nutella stuff. I'd like your view on other parts of the game.
Creature is being accused of the same thing Neeko is so Neeko is pretty much writing off the case entirely since Neeko knows it is NAI.
Creature's accusations also seem largely based on meta which Neeko is not familiar with.
That being said Neeko is lukewarm to the idea of Creature being Town. Not locktown, but nothing overly sus has been observed.
The first thing that sprang to mind when I read your post is this: "you are completely full of it".

Nah, Neeko speaks from the heart. The whole "fanning the flames" argument is just BS.
1) I brought up three points against Creature, but you're dismissing the entire case against him because of one point you disagree with.
2) It is obviously true that intentionally fanning the flames is a scummy move. Even if you think you personally haven't fanned any flames, it's disingenuous to extend that logic to protect Creature, without examining the specifics of why he's been accused of fanning flames.
3) None of the accusations I extended towards Creature were based on meta, except for the point about his low energy.

There is no logic in your post. There was no logic in your theory that alexa/nutella were partners, and that was why I dropped my townread on you. Now I have a full blown scumread on you.
The truth of the matter is Neeko didn't read your post as she didn't care to and still doesn't really care to.
The discussion about Creature in thread was a lot of meta talk and talk about fanning the flames.
The read given was based on Creature's posts and response to the pressure, none of which were bad imo.

Neeko also takes great offense to being associated with "no logic" when it was the obvious logical conclusion.
Oh cool. So you are admitting that you did not read the post I asked you to read and respond to, and instead of saying that, you chose to make up a half-assed response. I was right to think you were full of it.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:06 am
ilario wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:05 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:47 pm

I think it's way too early to write such a monster of a post--if you have so much to write against him/his slot right now, it's probably coming from a place of wolfy over-eagerness to project town or otherwise control the game.

112 c4 creature

Alexa

Would be very surprised if she’s a wolf but most likely is town like 90+ % of the time here. This approach she’s taking would only be tailored to fool me if she’s mafia but idt she would do that in a lobby this big
I didn't know you were a bluekang alt
hold up lemme bring out the font 7
maybe it's the road beers talking but I wanna towncore you for this
lmao why?

regardless u should trust the beers even if im not sure i see what theyre seeing
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 am
Except you can't furnish any receipts for actually getting info about people's alignment.
I don't need a solid thesis, I only need to hit the right players and any hint of where to go or not to go is helpful.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 162

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 pm At no point does he contribute to the conversation. He does not add evidence to support any narrative. He does not refute the evidence or points that others have brought up. He does not, in fact, engage with the theories and accusations that have been thrown around the thread. He merely fuels the fire with provocative one-liners and moves on without explaining them.

112 c4 creature

Alexa

This got me laughing hard enough to choke, ggwp
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:18 am @paopan hi what's the craic where dem woofs
Thoughts on Guillo?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Paopan wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:18 am
alexa wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:17 am

wait how do you know me
We have already played before lol
yeah but how do you know me enough to say "i'd pick alexa if i was wolf captain" lmfao
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:15 am What the hell? I'm not flame fanning on Seanzie, I think they have wolf equity and I took 112's post as an opportunity to express my read on them.
Why didn't you express that scumread before 112 came along? Why must someone else say Seanzie is scum first before you call him out? For that matter, what did Seanzie do that was scummy in the first place?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:19 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 am
I don't need a solid thesis, I only need to hit the right players and any hint of where to go or not to go is helpful.
What hints did you get?
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 400
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:06 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:06 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:04 pm Why the hell would you chose me for your wolf team.
Somebody shoot this please.
If seanzie is being serious here then this is a scummy post.
Why? I can see Ender Wifoming there.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

this is kinda towny tho
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Anyway, I finished reading Alison's case on Creature.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine for slipping and spewing multiple other players town.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:19 am

112 c4 creature

Alexa

This got me laughing hard enough to choke, ggwp
Scummy post.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:17 am
Mmm defense of “I do this as town” no bueno
It's just that the "fanning the flames" thing can just be town being provocative just like this case. I honestly felt the same about DrWilgy last game when they started asking me useless questions and bugging me into responding them which I thought was wolfy but in reality they were being provocative.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 513

Post by LinearPoint »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:19 am
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 am

Oh cool. So you are admitting that you did not read the post I asked you to read and respond to, and instead of saying that, you chose to make up a half-assed response. I was right to think you were full of it.
OK, admittedly Neeko thought you were asking in general for opinions on Creature, not to actually read that wall of text which she did not want to do.
Re-reading the start of this post chain Neeko realizes that was in fact what you wanted, so she'll get off her ass and go read it then.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Holy shit I’m much closer to actual goats than GOATs Paopan damn

But thank you

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:17 am Is there a red on nutella too? I really did miss a lot.
alexa seems to have info on nutella's role that seems wolf-indicative for the latter but not conclusive.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 219

Post by hollowkatt »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:46 pm
NICE
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 354
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:39 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:46 pm
112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:44 pm
honestly that whole alison post reads as scum casing town
Nah. Alison being guns blazing like this is townie and maybe this is the weakest point in the case but the rest is on the nose. Like the whole guilty conscience and 3p comment thing is pretty solid slam dunking imo.
Do you have much experience with her wolf game? Have you caught her as a wolf?
Yes.

When she's wolf her cases are more calculated, imo this was quick on the uptake and resonated with my own view so I feel good about her
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:20 am
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:15 am What the hell? I'm not flame fanning on Seanzie, I think they have wolf equity and I took 112's post as an opportunity to express my read on them.
Why didn't you express that scumread before 112 came along? Why must someone else say Seanzie is scum first before you call him out? For that matter, what did Seanzie do that was scummy in the first place?
I like to express reads when I have someone to mindmeld with instead of just throwing them whenever I get them.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 219

Post by hollowkatt »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:49 pm Dear wolves,

Let’s make this clear so you don’t waste your time: I will not be one of your miselims this game.

You will soon think I could be, of course. Even with the postcap I will likely not be able to keep up with the tryhards on this roster, and I will inevitably be perceived as low-hanging fruit. ‘Marmot will be an easy chop’ you’ll think. ‘Probably a flash wagon candidate.’

But you will be mistaken. You simply won’t be able to mis-elim me. Not this time. I will pull out the WIM when I need to. I have tricks up my sleeves. In fact, save me the energy and just treat this post as an inno child claim. I am for all your intents and purposes untouchable. If you decide you want me out of this game, you will need to spend a kill on me.

It is not your fault you randed wolf, and I am nothing if not sympathetic to an unfortunate rand, so I give you this warning now to help you plan around it. Everyone deserves a fair shot.

In the words of Descartes, ‘I post therefore I am town’. Or, in the words of a more modern philosopher, ‘U Kant touch this’.

Good luck, wolves. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you.
this pasta is delicious, marmot gets a day pass.
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”