GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 637
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

Post by Belzy »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:51 am wilgy isn't mafia for low posting hence why I didn't scumread him prior to the iso... he's wolfy because of the posts
What about those 10 posts makes Wilg scummy according to you?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:53 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:51 am
Paopan wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:47 am Bo, Wilgy, and Sig are good shots.

Anyway, did anyone claim the KZA day vig?
What is the reasom to prefer shooting a lhf or non-poster? There is not a spot with more posting that gives us a better understanding?

In my last game, Bo replaced me and was also this lhf and got mislynched. So based on my previous game I cannot be too enthousiastic about that, also knowing there is no way for me to tell Bo could be scum this game.
again... bo isn't sus because of low posting but because of the posts
Same question here.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 266

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

My guess is that the Wilgy wolf reads involve various synonyms of "deflated" or "limp"?
Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 805

Post by Phil and Gloria »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:50 am
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:33 pm Do we just lynch Marmot?
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:35 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:34 pm
sell me
idk

Thought they seemed wolfy and Mac is voting them
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:37 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:36 pm
sell me
idk

what do you find wolfy about them
Very unimpressive for Marmot standards
These are posts
yes probably town
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:30 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:18 am Here's a bit of a readslist

112 - Nullish. If I had to GTH I'd say town mostly because I get the feeling if 112 was wolfing in this game they'd be probably just slanking and pushing pro wolf agenda but in the moments they've been playing there has been at least some thoughtfulness apparent.
alexa - Not out of her wolfrange. If there is any reason that she's town it's probably that there has been a sense of everyone trying to appeal to her and appease her which is probably some form of "tHrEaDsPeWeD" maybe. The early game nutella role shit means nothing to me at all. The way she has been avoiding handling me feels weird for specifically her.
Alison - I am just going to townread her for the rest of this day and probably the next day. She has mostly been fine and if she stops being fine I will probably notice.
Belzy - Probably town. All they've done is question people and the questions seem to be coming from a place of trying to fill gaps in their analysis and not just pointless stay busy ones.
BoKnows - Haven't really seen anything from BK here but I'll say lean wolf because of KZA death and MR saying they are voteable.
c4 - One of the more towny players in this game. I have a healthy respect for their wolf play so I am not going to say anything dumb like lack claire but they'd have to get pretty bad for me to care about pushing them.
Creature - Just feels like normal Creature. I probably need to read a recent Creature wolf game or something though because normal Creature isn't exactly difficult for a mafia Creature to replicate. @nutella can you talk to me about Creature please?
DrWilgy - I have no read. If anyone does, I'd love to talk about Wilgy. Will skim this ISO after this post.
dyachei - Shot a wolf so we just call this town I guess.
Dyslexicon - Not vibing. Wolf read.
Ender - I thought Ender was quite towny at first but then they did that thing where they were just derpy and wolfy so unless Ender tells me they were drunk I'm gonna POE this slot (and I might anyway).
falcon - Not hitting the town falcon notes I'm used to and I am a pretty godly Falcon reader. I will review this ISO though because I've probably missed most of their content.
guillo - Hmm I actually kinda suspect Guillo now that I'm forced to think about it lol. There is like the town guillo in moments but it's lacking the authenticity maybe? I dunno, no matter how I articulate this it kinda comes out weird. Sus. POE why not.
Hollowkatt - I want to scumread HK for some things but in retrospect the times I've been in the thread with HK has felt like normal HK and not bs HK so imma town lean em.
Ilario - Not vibing their play at all. Makes sense as wolf with Alexa. (granted I just watched them from the host position so I might just be tinfoiling).
JPIC - No read. Need to ISO.
Linear - For the most part I've felt like they were just a wolf, which probably means they are. But there was a moment earlier I can't remember exactly the context but I had this sense that LP was being shielded by wolves as town. I should ignore this instinct lol.
MR - I am conflicted and want more data. They are POE right now for reasons that aren't really about their play and I should probably stop omgussing them.
Axe - I feel like the only way I am going to arrive at any kind of confident read on Axe is when Linear flips. Red = town Axe, Green = maybe not town Axe but also maybe still. So actually only if Linear flips red lol.
Nutella - Just town lol.
Paopan - POE but I am reserving the right to change this on a moments notice.
Porscha - Need to read the Sloonei/c4 things tbh.
sabie12 - POE. Read their ISO earlier and didn't get the inno child Sabie vibes.
Seanzie - I have no reason to scumread Seanzie aside from that he's annoying lol. I think he's just town.
sig - Lock mafia.
Sloonei - Imma level with y'all I am mostly trying to get Sloonei to do things and don't have a very strong read on him at all. He's capable of what he's doing as town and most of my read is just made up lol.
TSP - I actually can't read TSP tbh. I want to scumread him but the deeper I get into this readslist the more I think I am just shit at mafia.
Urist - As the greatest Urist reader alive, I say town.
Sleep - Lack claire.
Town

c4
belzy
alison
nutella
dyachei
seanzie
urist

lean town

alexa
creature
hollowkatt

null null

wilgy
jpic
axe
porscha
sig
sloonei

poe

bo
dizzy
ender
falcon
guillo
illario
linear
mr
paopan
sabie
tsp

my poe way too big... someone/s tell me who I am obviously wrong on please
10/11 of ur townlist is exactly in my list i outed a whole day earlier, i really dont get how u can claim ur not vibing with me when ur list is a c/p of mine lol
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:53 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:51 am wilgy isn't mafia for low posting hence why I didn't scumread him prior to the iso... he's wolfy because of the posts
the words in them are of the wolfish variety
Paopan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: Paopan
Aka: God of ICT

Post by Paopan »

Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:49 am
sabie12 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:46 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:43 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:40 am @Belzy read porscha and wilgy isos and give me a read plz
Wilg only got 10 posts basicly not doing anything. Anyone played with Wilg before? Because I would not know how to give a confident read here.

For some reason Porscha could be town to me. Porscha did not shy away from the c4 convo, and showed some personality if I may add.
Wilgy is a notorious low poster. He's been mischopped a lot because of it. I don't know how to read him. Last game he played in he didn't even type actual words because he was meme role-playing a character.
Yeah, I think Wilg could be an easy mislynch. More often it is just a townie lacking, relatively, than a scummy, of course possible too, but for sure scummates would pressure that 10 posts spot to post more, though that not necesserily always works.

Lynching or shooting Wilg just equals gambling on this very lhf spot.
Resolving the slot early on and removing the null slots should be the number 1 priority on day 1. It's either you are a green or a red. Yellows got to go first.

Yes, it's a LHF but you'll eventually resolve the slot in the ff. days the same way it should've been in the first place.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

ilario wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:54 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:30 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:18 am Here's a bit of a readslist

112 - Nullish. If I had to GTH I'd say town mostly because I get the feeling if 112 was wolfing in this game they'd be probably just slanking and pushing pro wolf agenda but in the moments they've been playing there has been at least some thoughtfulness apparent.
alexa - Not out of her wolfrange. If there is any reason that she's town it's probably that there has been a sense of everyone trying to appeal to her and appease her which is probably some form of "tHrEaDsPeWeD" maybe. The early game nutella role shit means nothing to me at all. The way she has been avoiding handling me feels weird for specifically her.
Alison - I am just going to townread her for the rest of this day and probably the next day. She has mostly been fine and if she stops being fine I will probably notice.
Belzy - Probably town. All they've done is question people and the questions seem to be coming from a place of trying to fill gaps in their analysis and not just pointless stay busy ones.
BoKnows - Haven't really seen anything from BK here but I'll say lean wolf because of KZA death and MR saying they are voteable.
c4 - One of the more towny players in this game. I have a healthy respect for their wolf play so I am not going to say anything dumb like lack claire but they'd have to get pretty bad for me to care about pushing them.
Creature - Just feels like normal Creature. I probably need to read a recent Creature wolf game or something though because normal Creature isn't exactly difficult for a mafia Creature to replicate. @nutella can you talk to me about Creature please?
DrWilgy - I have no read. If anyone does, I'd love to talk about Wilgy. Will skim this ISO after this post.
dyachei - Shot a wolf so we just call this town I guess.
Dyslexicon - Not vibing. Wolf read.
Ender - I thought Ender was quite towny at first but then they did that thing where they were just derpy and wolfy so unless Ender tells me they were drunk I'm gonna POE this slot (and I might anyway).
falcon - Not hitting the town falcon notes I'm used to and I am a pretty godly Falcon reader. I will review this ISO though because I've probably missed most of their content.
guillo - Hmm I actually kinda suspect Guillo now that I'm forced to think about it lol. There is like the town guillo in moments but it's lacking the authenticity maybe? I dunno, no matter how I articulate this it kinda comes out weird. Sus. POE why not.
Hollowkatt - I want to scumread HK for some things but in retrospect the times I've been in the thread with HK has felt like normal HK and not bs HK so imma town lean em.
Ilario - Not vibing their play at all. Makes sense as wolf with Alexa. (granted I just watched them from the host position so I might just be tinfoiling).
JPIC - No read. Need to ISO.
Linear - For the most part I've felt like they were just a wolf, which probably means they are. But there was a moment earlier I can't remember exactly the context but I had this sense that LP was being shielded by wolves as town. I should ignore this instinct lol.
MR - I am conflicted and want more data. They are POE right now for reasons that aren't really about their play and I should probably stop omgussing them.
Axe - I feel like the only way I am going to arrive at any kind of confident read on Axe is when Linear flips. Red = town Axe, Green = maybe not town Axe but also maybe still. So actually only if Linear flips red lol.
Nutella - Just town lol.
Paopan - POE but I am reserving the right to change this on a moments notice.
Porscha - Need to read the Sloonei/c4 things tbh.
sabie12 - POE. Read their ISO earlier and didn't get the inno child Sabie vibes.
Seanzie - I have no reason to scumread Seanzie aside from that he's annoying lol. I think he's just town.
sig - Lock mafia.
Sloonei - Imma level with y'all I am mostly trying to get Sloonei to do things and don't have a very strong read on him at all. He's capable of what he's doing as town and most of my read is just made up lol.
TSP - I actually can't read TSP tbh. I want to scumread him but the deeper I get into this readslist the more I think I am just shit at mafia.
Urist - As the greatest Urist reader alive, I say town.
Sleep - Lack claire.
Town

c4
belzy
alison
nutella
dyachei
seanzie
urist

lean town

alexa
creature
hollowkatt

null null

wilgy
jpic
axe
porscha
sig
sloonei

poe

bo
dizzy
ender
falcon
guillo
illario
linear
mr
paopan
sabie
tsp

my poe way too big... someone/s tell me who I am obviously wrong on please
10/11 of ur townlist is exactly in my list i outed a whole day earlier, i really dont get how u can claim ur not vibing with me when ur list is a c/p of mine lol
well you pushed me so fuck you that's why
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

What is the reasom to prefer shooting a lhf or non-poster? There is not a spot with more posting that gives us a better understanding?

In my last game, Bo replaced me and was also this lhf and got mislynched. So based on my previous game I cannot be too enthousiastic about that, also knowing there is no way for me to tell Bo could be scum this game.
Same question here.
cmon guy I read it and saw what I saw ya gonna try to make me overexplain what's pretty simple lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:33 am Does anyone town read me? lol. It's like someone says a read on me, and then everyone has that read. It pretty much happens every game. If the game has enough of the right people in it, the read will be scum. It's very predictable. Not to be all boss bitch, but I haven't lost a game I was mafia in for years. And now everyone thinks they know how to read me and how I work. Oh yes, must be obvious scum. I mean, it's fine. But if I'm right about my strongest town reads and they scum read me back, maybe remember that for next game this time? Thanks for coming to my self pity ted talk.
i think u had towny posts and part of me does think scum you is less likely to be this heavily fossed on d1.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:54 am
the words in them are of the wolfish variety
Can you just quote one post you feel that way about then, and then I can finally try to see if I can follow you. If I can see it too, I myself will try to see the same thing in the other posts, so I just need one post from you. Because right now you got nothing imo, it is all vague, and focused a lot on lhf.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

BoKnows wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:18 am Ummm KZA is obviously trolling
kza jokingly tunneled Bo before he posted and Bo made this dumb post ... I need say no more surely
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:56 am

Same question here.
cmon guy I read it and saw what I saw ya gonna try to make me overexplain what's pretty simple lol
Also here: just quote one post.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:02 pm Yay Marmot is dead. Shoot me next.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:57 am
Wigly played like this on one of my TS games and he flipped wolf. Just adding in
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Paopan wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:55 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:40 am @Belzy read porscha and wilgy isos and give me a read plz
Wilg only got 10 posts basicly not doing anything. Anyone played with Wilg before? Because I would not know how to give a confident read here.

For some reason Porscha could be town to me. Porscha did not shy away from the c4 convo, and showed some personality if I may add.
Wilgy is a notorious low poster. He's been mischopped a lot because of it. I don't know how to read him. Last game he played in he didn't even type actual words because he was meme role-playing a character.
Yeah, I think Wilg could be an easy mislynch. More often it is just a townie lacking, relatively, than a scummy, of course possible too, but for sure scummates would pressure that 10 posts spot to post more, though that not necesserily always works.

Resolving the slot early on and removing the null slots should be the number 1 priority on day 1. It's either you are a green or a red. Yellows got to go first.

Yes, it's a LHF but you'll eventually resolve the slot in the ff. days the same way it should've been in the first place.
Very frustrating cuz my side (town) lost partly cuz of the Bo mislynch in my previous game, so I am not sure I agree it is always best to just kill off the lhf.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 617

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:54 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:50 am
sell me
idk

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:37 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:36 pm
sell me
idk

what do you find wolfy about them
Very unimpressive for Marmot standards
These are posts
yes probably town
maybe idk. i felt at the time it was like extracting blood from a stone, so part of me feels it was a wolf bringing up their partner and felt awkward talking about them when pressed
Spoiler: show
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

I don't think that's how Creature treats teammates. It's too uncharitable.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

So the suicidal thing is scummy from Wilg?
Paopan wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:58 am
Wigly played like this on one of my TS games and he flipped wolf. Just adding in
Good to know. If this really could indicate a wolf wilg, I cannot advocate against it.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

If we have to ... between Wilg Porscha Bo ... then shoot Wilg gth
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:59 am

Very frustrating cuz my side (town) lost partly cuz of the Bo mislynch in my previous game, so I am not sure I agree it is always best to just kill off the lhf.
the obvious difference here is that you haven't subbed out and been replaced by a slanker ergo you don't have their alignment right?
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

wilgy is a lot like me in that he takes refuge in audacity by being twtbw a lot and makes a lot of jokes about being scum that people unfamiliar with him townread him for ... and when he is town he does that while also having good reads lol
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Paopan wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:58 am
I know I was there.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

I think you need to change your perspective.
We are playing a 31P game.

Null Slots (that usually won't change) such as Wigly are expensable. It's not like they are having a bad day 1 or somethin
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:01 am If we have to ... between Wilg Porscha Bo ... then shoot Wilg gth
idm any of them being shot
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

[VOTE: guillo] aubergine
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Paopan wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:05 am

I think you need to change your perspective.
We are playing a 31P game.

Null Slots (that usually won't change) such as Wigly are expensable. It's not like they are having a bad day 1 or somethin
I won't advocate against the Wilg slot as I stated in my previous post.

Porscha and Bo give me enough reasons to feel less good about this strategy, because Porscha has been posting more, vibing town to me when I was online live reading the c4 Porscha thing, felt v/v to me, and Bo looked similar to me in my previous game and was town, and also voted for Marmor, so despite that not being proof of anything, I have some reservations there.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

I didn't say porscha was scum I just said they can die... big difference lol
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:15 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:01 am If we have to ... between Wilg Porscha Bo ... then shoot Wilg gth
It can really help town's chances to at least try not to put literally every lhf on the kill list just for being lhf. Even if we can reasons for one lhf to be more likely town than scum, it is a gain.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:20 am I didn't say porscha was scum I just said they can die... big difference lol
And I only want to say someone can die when seeing a reason they could be scum.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:01 am

the obvious difference here is that you haven't subbed out and been replaced by a slanker ergo you don't have their alignment right?
If this game's Bo reminds me of townBo from my previous game, and this game's Bo has voted for Marmot, a flipped Mafia person, then I have my reasons not to put Bo on the top of my would-kill list.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:20 am
It can really help town's chances to at least try not to put literally every lhf on the kill list just for being lhf. Even if we can reasons for one lhf to be more likely town than scum, it is a gain.
You’re definitely correct and if I was feeling more tryhardy I would go and iso them myself to see if there’s any semblance of towniness in there, though I’m feeling lazy and want to close my eyes and act like my towncore is solid which saves me the hassle of having to re-evaluate any time too soon
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I mean I guess I can agree that when wilgy is town and participating he does at least have reads. This game so far he has said he planned to find townies to join and his only read was everyone should vote sig when sig hasn't participated. Also marmot did the joke with wilgys intro thing. I would be interested to hear if wilgy has any other thoughts on the game or just continues to not be involved.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 37

Post by sig »

I’m alive and here and 55 pages behind
ImageImage
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

ilario wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:23 am
You’re definitely correct and if I was feeling more tryhardy I would go and iso them myself to see if there’s any semblance of towniness in there, though I’m feeling lazy and want to close my eyes and act like my towncore is solid which saves me the hassle of having to re-evaluate any time too soon
very short iso
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 37

Post by sig »

And probably not catching up today., oops.

Have army junk all weekend + moving made me semi forget this game.
ImageImage
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

sig wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:25 am I’m alive and here and 55 pages behind
welcome to the shit show
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Based on recent discussion and everything I won't complain if Wilg gets killed. Bo and sig receive joker cards from me. And Porscha should stay alive.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:21 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:20 am I didn't say porscha was scum I just said they can die... big difference lol
and I see a reason they can be scum hence being ok with them dying lol.

But more to the point I started reading that iso glazed over a bit... found their reaction to c4 kinda pingy without overanalysing it and shut it down and said they can die. That's not to say I explicitly want them to. Just saying I ain't gonna be crying down by the river and shit. The river shall not receive my tears on this day no sir.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:25 am And probably not catching up today., oops.

Have army junk all weekend + moving made me semi forget this game.
If you are town, make sure to make 5 or more posts, or else scum can kill you off for free.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:27 am
Based on recent discussion and everything I won't complain if Wilg gets killed. Bo and sig receive joker cards from me. And Porscha should stay alive.
Ok Belzdog I'll fake Porscha outta me poe.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:28 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:21 am
and I see a reason they can be scum hence being ok with them dying lol.

But more to the point I started reading that iso glazed over a bit... found their reaction to c4 kinda pingy without overanalysing it and shut it down and said they can die. That's not to say I explicitly want them to. Just saying I ain't gonna be crying down by the river and shit. The river shall not receive my tears on this day no sir.
If we cannot agree on Porscha, because it is a lot based on vibes, while I was there when Porscha's entrance and convo with c4 happened. And vibes are hard to use in convincing others.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:29 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:27 am
Ok Belzdog I'll fake Porscha outta me poe.
But then I will get upset when I find out you were faking. Lol. Just kidding. Haha. Thx
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I feel like Axhole is relatively coasting, despite the 53 posts, and I am still waiting to read why HK should be killed according to him.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

I'm going to bed. Night.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:39 am I'm going to bed. Night.
Goodnight Mac
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:55 am If I had to force townreads outside this group I'd probably add 112, alexa, Alison, guillo, Axe, urist... Actually urist probably is just town. The rest I have some doubt towards. Maybe I should just pretend I don't.
Rip towncore buddies.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 639
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

They’re both so tired they should start earlier
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 639
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him