Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 5

Post by Epignosis »

bea wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
bea wrote:From a hosting standpoint - I'd like to add that Zeek is an AWESOME new member of our community. I hope he plays and hosts many games with us. :hugs: SVS is the one who calls out my puppies. And yea. I've grown very fond of Zeek :)
Every bit of this.

Zeek, you are a terrific player and it was awesome to host you! I hope you continue to play mafia with us on this site! :fiesta:
Fucking hell, nobody ever kisses my ass when I bite the bullet.
Are you the new guy on this site who just got NKed? Is there ANY worry that when you do get killed you might not come back? Ok then - shut the fuck up asshole. :p
I'll be in my room. :(
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Can you at least sub out MP?
It's not purely an RL move, trust me. If it were, I would have asked to be replaced. I have every intention of fulfilling my duties this game. I just am simultaneously proving a point (and providing information), confirming my civvieness, and I promise the damage will be minimal.

Anyone can see that I'm an inevitable lynch candidate, and I've thought about it a lot, and I need to go now. Not later.

Linki: Dom, I have my reasons. Just trust me on this.
How many baddies have we actually, definitely killed? And you want to go tossing yourself away? RL aside, I don't think that's a good move.
Of course it isn't. Does anybody think he actually believes the benefits of lynching a civvie outweigh those of lynching a baddie? He's fishing for sympathy.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Or wants to be lynched
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Don't be like that epi. Everyone knows how much I love you too. I am however a person who always takes noobs to our community under my wing. It's what I do. I'll not be any different if I'm playing or hosting for having a special love for the new people to our community. If Nikki would have stuck around I would have felt the same and Gotrees has special new person love in my world too.

It has nothing to do with anything outside of fostering a sense of community. Because we are a community that needs each and every one of us to survive. It's just part of who I am.

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dom wrote:Or wants to be lynched
Or he wants us to think he wants to be lynched.

:sigh:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

This thread is filling with fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all by the way. Bea, you should have accepted my challenge. :feb:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

RIP Zeek and bye Made!

I don't see any real benefits from lynching MP. If he's a civvie then we'll be down another civvie. If he's a baddie, then this is just some baddie ploy, and we're better off not taking it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

bea wrote:and Gotrees has special new person love in my world too.
<3
Enrique wrote:Dylan, you might be able to answer this. "The upgrade had failed" before the Cybermen killed zeek? What does that mean?
You mean in the context of the show?

The Cybermen basically try to "upgrade" all living things. To them, being converted into a Cyberman is considered an upgrade. So it looks like zeek died, but was not recruited to the Cyberman team.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

...although who knows what their "alternative solution" is, and if it's related to recruiting him.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Do the Cybermen secrets show a recruit possibility?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

[quote="Metalmarsh89"]:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

This thread is filling with fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all by the way. Bea, you should have accepted my challenge. :feb:[/quote

wait wot??? there were more beers than I have already drank? cuz I've drank lots! :noble:
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Enrique (and other non-Whovians), I found this vid starring Captain Jack Harkness. It's pretty much an intro to the Cybermen. Worth a watch.

And another one for the Daleks:

Here's more, if anyone's interested:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/misc/ ... iles.shtml

The quality might be better than on the youtube videos, but they're not loading for me right now. Not sure if that's a problem with the site or if it's just because I'm behind my school's web filter at the moment.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Sweet, Dylan. I'm listening to music rn and it's bed after but I'll make sure to check them out tomorrow.

Hey, hosts, why is zeek still on the poll? :p
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Enrique wrote:Sweet, Dylan. I'm listening to music rn and it's bed after but I'll make sure to check them out tomorrow.

Hey, hosts, why is zeek still on the poll? :p

Answer a) Because we want him to still be alive.
or b) because we made a mistake.

Thanks for pointing that out to us. Hosts LOVE it when you point out our mistakes :p
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Black Rock »

MovingPictures07 wrote:zeek, I just have to say it was an incredible pleasure playing with you on your first game here, and I really enjoyed your company, and thanks for realizing my intentions, even if we got off to a bad start. :p You played REALLY well and you fought admirably for the civvie cause. I look forward to the next game, buddy.

Now, for the record, I am a civvie. I swear on my sig bets with both keys and Enrique that I am. I'm just really stressed out RL and lately having a really hard time dealing with being in defense mode, especially with Enrique blabbering nonsense (no offense :p). I know that sounds odd, but I really think my flip will provide more good than harm at this point. Trust me, I've thought about this. It's not a simple sacrifice. I have assessed that this needs to happen and it needs to happen now. There's no trick. I promise all of you.

I'd prefer that I go today... but I won't argue against an Enrique lynch either.

Votes MP
I don't understand, I am convinced you are a civvie and I don't need you to flip civ for me to understand.

I am voting Enrique now I see no reason to wait. *surprises the thread*
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

My final words were nonsense :(

Avenge me!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Wow, how cruel. Killing a guy right after he comes off of a night insanification :( You will be missed zeek. Bye Made, xox, but I think Strax did the right thing.

I hate lynching people who ask to be lynched.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

But that could be what he's counting on.

I am most interested in lynching Dana or MM (remember all the eyeballs he garnered at the end of Snowy 1.0s lynch? Were those defused by Made vs Enrique?). As re Enrique, I have read the source material, Enrique himself, over & over, and I am not totally seeing it. So not sure there. Alot of the case there has been built on assumptions, that he was defending or not defending, or being defended by, someone not proven bad, since we haven't lynched any freaking baddies yet and don't know for a fact who is bad. Only the baddies may know that for a fact, so I understand Roxys point, although Epi did gun for Enrique while still a known civ, so :shrug:

I also have not forgotten Daisy. I was all about BOTD, buth then this:

Spacedaisy wrote:This is bad plan. Because I doubt the vote tally between the tied parties will be revealed. It would basically out someone. So let's say it is a Civ civ tie or a baddie baddie tie. They will likely randomly choose one, or both with die. So we will have no way to know if someone died because they had more votes, or because they were the randomly selected loser of the two. And if it is not a tie, we won't know the difference from if it were. Aiming for a tie seems like a great way to hand it to the baddies if you ask me.
So how did she vote?
Spacedaisy wrote:Running behind here, don't have a strong opinion on either one but I want to keep the votes close rather than spread, so I am casting my vote for Enrique. He is still down from Made by one, but whatever. I think either one being lynched coud be telling about some other player alignments.
To bring it closer to a tie? No one else seems to see what I see, and God knows I can get tunnelvision and be wrong, so I am not going to push this again. But if I am right I reserve the right to go, "Nyah Nyah"

But like I said, I am most likely to vote MM or Dana. Last lynch we had those extra civ penalty votes, this one we don't have to have 2 clear candidates. I plan to reread MM and Dana for connections with Enrique, Made and each other.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And yes, Bea loves her some puppies :)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

bea wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Fucking hell, nobody ever kisses my ass when I bite the bullet.
Are you the new guy on this site who just got NKed? Is there ANY worry that when you do get killed you might not come back? Ok then - shut the fuck up asshole. :p

:hugs:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

SVS - so what if E[pi 1 went after Enrique. What does that have to do with Epi 2?

Epi 2 put him into a role and did not stop there he put Made into a role too. Yet you are ignoring those facts.

Don't know wtf is wrong with MP. He is acting like EVERYONE wants him lynched which is simply not true. I do not think he is in any danger of being lynched today. We need to take out Enrique to see if Epi is right and if he is - I will not stop going after him until he is lynched and shown Cyber. Count on it.

Epi - I am not scared of you - lmao! How can I be scared of an English teacher :haha:
I did answer your question - just not in the confined specifications you wanted me to. Sorry about your bad luck and in your face play style. It did not pay off this time.
;)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

RIP zeek!! That is a sucky way to go for sure.

I think it was a wise move to NK made, but i only wish we learned his role for confirmation.

I will be voting Enrique now, because yeah...
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hedgeowl wrote:RIP zeek!! That is a sucky way to go for sure.

I think it was a wise move to NK made, but i only wish we learned his role for confirmation.

I will be voting Enrique now, because yeah...
Because why?
You've never really stated a reason.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

RIP Zeek! You seemed like a cool dude. Hoping you will play another game. And I was pretty sure Made was bad this game so I'm not too surprised that he was killed off. Assuming he was a baddie then at least we got one so far for sure. I'm still thinking Enrique is bad. I don't think MP is bad just really stressing out about things and letting it affect his game, which I know I have done before.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Voting Enrique this poll. Still think he is bad.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Rip Zeek it sucks you got night killed . Good bye made. I also think enrique needs to go this lynch. The point about made voting himself instead of voting enrique makes me really think they are on the same team and Made was just trying to save Enrique.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I see my vote has disappeared.

BR, you've been undecided on me all game, if I remember correctly, now you're convinced I'm a civvie; why is that?

Rox, I'm not acting like EVERYONE wants to lynch me, but I feel within the next few day periods I'm in an inevitable lynch candidate, so I wanted to get it over with because I made a serious assessment and believe it would benefit the civvies for that to happen. Also, I had a really stressful day yesterday, so. :p

As I said before, I definitely absolutely think Enri is bad, so...

I suppose I'm switching my vote to Enrique.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

Enrique wrote:No, you're just taking a cop out of any votes tomorrow. If I quit every time somebody gave me a baseless accusation this game, I'd have quit four times for every day phase.
I don't know MPs alignment for certain. I flip flop around on it to be honest. But I can vouch that what he is saying is true. He has an insane amount of stuff to finish by next Wednesday. He is not leaving the thread to cop out, he is leaving because it is too distracting at this moment. I do believe he is civ, judging from this. He has done it before and it was when he was a civ in Homestar. I could be wrong. But if he is bad, it won't help us to lynch him or he would not be asking for it. He would never handicap his own team. So voting MP is out IMO.

To those looking to lynch Dana I say, I really think this is a bad idea. I am firmly of the belief she is civ, as I have said before.

I will probably vote Enrique today, unless something else comes up to make me feel otherwise.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

RIPIYWG, guys.

Doctor Whomever you are, would you like to borrow my cane? :haha:

I guess I'll be looking at an MP or Henrique lynch today.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP zeek, I really enjoyed having you in the game. I hope you'll come back and play again because you were a great addition. Goodbye Made - I can't know for sure that you were bad because I don't have confirmation but I strongly believe you were bad. I also hope you play with us again, you're a lot of fun normally. Maybe just not when you're a baddie.

MP I don't get it. How could your lynch possibly be good for the civs if you are a civ? You've thrown a lot of names out there so it's not like we could track back and say "aha! here's the one he thought was baddie". I think you are probably good and you just can't stand it that some people think you are bad, and you want to prove right away that you are good, kinda like sticking your tongue out at them. Killing a civ takes away a civ vote and whatever power the civ has assuming he has a power. That is not a good thing and I think you are trying to rationalize that somehow it is good. I can understand if it is rl because you have got a lot to do but you say it's not. I don't mean to make you angry, I just want you to put a little more objective thought into it and remove as much emotion as you can.

My vote is likely to go to Enrique today but there is some research I have to do first.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I see my vote has disappeared.

BR, you've been undecided on me all game, if I remember correctly, now you're convinced I'm a civvie; why is that?

Rox, I'm not acting like EVERYONE wants to lynch me, but I feel within the next few day periods I'm in an inevitable lynch candidate, so I wanted to get it over with because I made a serious assessment and believe it would benefit the civvies for that to happen. Also, I had a really stressful day yesterday, so. :p

MP, how is it remotely possible that lynching you, if you are civ, would deb good for the civvies? That is so backward.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I believe MP is Civ. If he's going to become gone from this game, then it's up to the baddies to do it for him. I'm not wasting a lynch on him. In the unlikely event that he's a baddie, then there will be fallout for such a classless deception in future games.

I will vote for Enrique, because he's, like... a baddie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No matter how much I have to do, I can't help it but check this thread occasionally as a form of brain break, lol.

juliets wrote:RIP zeek, I really enjoyed having you in the game. I hope you'll come back and play again because you were a great addition. Goodbye Made - I can't know for sure that you were bad because I don't have confirmation but I strongly believe you were bad. I also hope you play with us again, you're a lot of fun normally. Maybe just not when you're a baddie.

MP I don't get it. How could your lynch possibly be good for the civs if you are a civ? You've thrown a lot of names out there so it's not like we could track back and say "aha! here's the one he thought was baddie". I think you are probably good and you just can't stand it that some people think you are bad, and you want to prove right away that you are good, kinda like sticking your tongue out at them. Killing a civ takes away a civ vote and whatever power the civ has assuming he has a power. That is not a good thing and I think you are trying to rationalize that somehow it is good. I can understand if it is rl because you have got a lot to do but you say it's not. I don't mean to make you angry, I just want you to put a little more objective thought into it and remove as much emotion as you can.

My vote is likely to go to Enrique today but there is some research I have to do first.
You're correct, information gathering in terms of my suspicions wouldn't be an advantage, though it should be evident that thus far my instincts for baddie hunting have been relatively terrible, so no, I don't think that's a reason it'd be good if I got lynched.

I understand your interpretation, and it's just a little bit of that (wanting to prove people wrong :p), but that is not my main reason. RL also factors in just a bit. But both of these reasons are relatively minor.

Refer to my response below to Dom.

And no worries, you're not making me angry at all. :)

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I see my vote has disappeared.

MP, how is it remotely possible that lynching you, if you are civ, would deb good for the civvies? That is so backward.
I understand why it's difficult to believe... I wouldn't say it's 100% benefit or anything close. Rather, it's a pros/cons or, in accounting or business terminology, a cost-benefit analysis. I firmly believe the possible benefits of my lynch would outweigh the possible costs, even if it's a close call.

It's really difficult to tell you why since I can't really say. You'd just have to trust me.

But it seems at this point people don't want to lynch me, I guess, so whatever. I'm OK with lynching Enrique.

Long Con wrote:I believe MP is Civ. If he's going to become gone from this game, then it's up to the baddies to do it for him. I'm not wasting a lynch on him. In the unlikely event that he's a baddie, then there will be fallout for such a classless deception in future games.

I will vote for Enrique, because he's, like... a baddie.
Odd, I don't remember you declaring this previously either. I appreciate your support, LC, but... how did you come to this conclusion? :ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, Dom, I can tell you that benefits of my lynch would be:

(1) Getting thread talk off of me, since I believe I'm absorbing too much of it, and I believe I'm inevitably a major lynch suspect for the next few day periods and possibly the rest of the game.
(2) Providing more information about my accusers and defenders.
(3) Something else awesome.

But like I said, I'm willing to abandon this plan, as I've now voted for Enrique. I really can't see any possibility where he is a civvie this game, so he needs to go.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

One last thing though, I'm seriously curious as to why I appear to have more outspoken defenders now than I have previously. If anyone could elaborate on that, that'd be great.

Also, even though I think Enri should go today, it'd be nice to discuss other suspects, as S~V~S stated, especially since the +1 is gone. I do not believe Dana and Daisy warrant any attention, however, but Metalmarsh surely should.
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Don't worry, MP, I still suspect you! And I may well get you lynched yet. :haha:

But for now I'm inclined to join LC in an Enri vote.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Which declaration? You as Civ, or Enrique as baddie?

I believe you are Civ because I think you are being honest with your latest posts. I don't think this is a grand deception you're pulling, I think your words are the real deal.

I think Enrique is bad mainly because of the way Made self-voted to keep Enrique safe from vote-manip-revealing. Secondarily because there's some good arguments out there for his baddiness otherwise. There are people who are dead-set on him being a baddie, and that passion does affect my perception of him. If he turns up Civ, then those people will rise considerably on my suspicion list.

Although I should say that Roxy's viewpoint on Epig being a Cyber-dude with a role-checker friend quite intriguing, and deserves some analysis. I think there's an unspoken level of "cred" that one gets when they die as a Civvie and return to the game, as though they are likely to be Civvie again, but that point of view is dangerous.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

keys56000000000 wrote:But for now I'm inclined to join LC in an Enri vote.
Of course, that's what a good teammate should do! :martini:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:One last thing though, I'm seriously curious as to why I appear to have more outspoken defenders now than I have previously. If anyone could elaborate on that, that'd be great.

Also, even though I think Enri should go today, it'd be nice to discuss other suspects, as S~V~S stated, especially since the +1 is gone. I do not believe Dana and Daisy warrant any attention, however, but Metalmarsh surely should.
What do you see in regards to Metalmarsh MP?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:One last thing though, I'm seriously curious as to why I appear to have more outspoken defenders now than I have previously. If anyone could elaborate on that, that'd be great.

Why do you mention everyone elses suspicion but mine? I thought you would at least comment about it. :pout:
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Lol, keys, I understand, not a problem.

Fair enough, LC. Thanks for explaining! I agree with your observation; I caution about blindly trusting "2.0" incarnations, and believe they should be examined as much as anyone else, if not even more carefully (because it's easy to fall into logical fallacies of reading their posts with the intention of them being civvie if they were previously revealed to be such).

JC, I would not at this moment crusade MM to be bad, but he has performed actions all game off and on that have been suspicious, the most recent of which was his vote yesterday. Frankly, I just don't trust him (yet). Whenever I do get enough time, I'll look over his posts. I recommend others do the same. I also find it VERY odd how Enrique gunned really hard at MM after the Snow Dog lynch and has since backed off completely, when other support for an MM lynch vanished.

Rox, I'm so sorry. Often when I post I'm in a rush. I didn't mean to ignore your suspicion. I don't know what I think of Epig 2.0 right now, so I didn't comment on it. I do think it's an interesting PoV though, and I was really shocked when Made's lynch didn't go through, since I thought the role pinning of him as Dalek Emperor didn't have any empirical substantiation and was based entirely on speculation. Do you still think Hedgeowl is bad?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, Dom, I can tell you that benefits of my lynch would be:

(1) Getting thread talk off of me, since I believe I'm absorbing too much of it, and I believe I'm inevitably a major lynch suspect for the next few day periods and possibly the rest of the game.
(2) Providing more information about my accusers and defenders.
(3) Something else awesome.

But like I said, I'm willing to abandon this plan, as I've now voted for Enrique. I really can't see any possibility where he is a civvie this game, so he needs to go.
:ponder:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Because I was your first outspoken defender?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:JC, I would not at this moment crusade MM to be bad, but he has performed actions all game off and on that have been suspicious, the most recent of which was his vote yesterday. Frankly, I just don't trust him (yet). Whenever I do get enough time, I'll look over his posts. I recommend others do the same. I also find it VERY odd how Enrique gunned really hard at MM after the Snow Dog lynch and has since backed off completely, when other support for an MM lynch vanished.
My vote yesterday? I self-voted yesterday and explained it, I don't know what you're curious about.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here's the updated secrets of what I have on the last two role secrets.
Dalek Sec wrote:If someone targets a member of your team w--- a night action, you can conduct a -a----- experiment on them. A coin is then tossed. If heads, the night action --e- --t---- and you flip a coin again. If tails, nothing happens. If the coin lands heads on the second flip, that player will not be able to effectively target your team in any way (--t---e -- ----- --te-) for the remainder of the game. If tails, the night action stops --e- --t----, but there are no other effects.
The first word has got to be "with", but there is no 't'. I don't think we've made any progress on the rest.

The Master wrote:The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/----a-----. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. -e- to his strong ability as a -----t--t, once in the game he can force every night action that night to be randomly -e-----te- to someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.
I still think companion is the first word, but there is an extra space. We originally had "Due" for the second word, but the placement of the 'e' cancels that possibility. We had "scientist" as the third word, but without an 'e', that makes that impossible. We also had "redirected" for the fourth clue, but again, we are one 'e' short, but I don't know what else will fit.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Here's the updated secrets of what I have on the last two role secrets.
Dalek Sec wrote:If someone targets a member of your team w--- a night action, you can conduct a -a----- experiment on them. A coin is then tossed. If heads, the night action --e- --t---- and you flip a coin again. If tails, nothing happens. If the coin lands heads on the second flip, that player will not be able to effectively target your team in any way (--t---e -- ----- --te-) for the remainder of the game. If tails, the night action stops --e- --t----, but there are no other effects.
The first word has got to be "with", but there is no 't'. I don't think we've made any progress on the rest.

The Master wrote:The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/----a-----. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. -e- to his strong ability as a -----t--t, once in the game he can force every night action that night to be randomly -e-----te- to someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.
I still think companion is the first word, but there is an extra space. We originally had "Due" for the second word, but the placement of the 'e' cancels that possibility. We had "scientist" as the third word, but without an 'e', that makes that impossible. We also had "redirected" for the fourth clue, but again, we are one 'e' short, but I don't know what else will fit.
I'm glad you posted this honestly. I had made some errors when I was revealing letters. I have gone back and corrected those errors for these two secrets. That should help you out a bit more. :P
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

:consoling:

nub BWT
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Chris wrote::consoling:

nub BWT
No u bitch. :noble:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dalek Sec wrote:If someone targets a member of your team with a night action, you can conduct a -a----- experiment on them. A coin is then tossed. If heads, the night action --e- --t---- and you flip a coin again. If tails, nothing happens. If the coin lands heads on the second flip, that player will not be able to effectively target your team in any way (--t---e -- ----- --te-) for the remainder of the game. If tails, the night action stops --e- --t----, but there are no other effects.
The Master wrote:The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/companion. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. Due to his strong ability as a -----t--t, once in the game he can force every night action that night to be randomly redirected to someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.
So I guess the last word still isn't scientist. I'll do some more research, unless someone else has an idea.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Looks like the only possibilities are hypnotist or spiritist.

The Master's wiki mentions hypnotism a couple times

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”