Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 5

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:juliets, SVS, DF, Dom, MM, Roxy. I haven't caught up and at this point it seems totally moot, but are you sure you actually changed your minds? Because I wouldn't have expected any of you to vote for me if there hadn't been this massive push :shrug:
My vote is not final until the polls ends, and I know that you know this very well. :)

But I was thrown by the way you made an arrival to the thread at the tail end of Day 3, as I said when it happened. But the thing that has influenced my decision the most are the options today. You've been made into the unanimous option by a lot of players, and I also think MP is good, so my vote will definitely not go there, even if he asks for it. If I thought you were good, I would vote differently, but I don't have that feeling. Sorry.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:Oh man what? I thought I'd already responded today. Sorry, so many naps and dreams confuse the brain.

Well I'm fucked for today, that's clear for all to see. How many of these votes do you think are just trying to blend in? Alex wanted to steer you guys away from him, and he did it. There's no way all these people thought I was bad, or that I was their prime suspect.

I was set up by MP+Made, possibly Dana. Just remember that. :)
Dana is my next option.

And I do wonder if you are bad, and in fact throwing all of your teammates under the bus.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Wow, that came out backwards. I wonder if you are in fact, distancing hard.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:LOL @ nobody thinks that MP engineered his "break down" and subsequent request to be lynched as reverse psychology.

Fuck it, I'm leaving my vote right where it is...
I think I am gonna join you tbh.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

SVS, what makes you change your mind from Enrique to MP? Also, does this mean you think Enrique is civ?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Enrique wrote:juliets, SVS, DF, Dom, MM, Roxy. I haven't caught up and at this point it seems totally moot, but are you sure you actually changed your minds? Because I wouldn't have expected any of you to vote for me if there hadn't been this massive push :shrug:
Enrique what put me over the edge was made's vote for himself in order, it looks like, to help save you. Am I wrong? Maybe, but it's hard to make that vote fit any other explanation. If you've got another explanation what is it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:
Enrique what put me over the edge was made's vote for himself in order, it looks like, to help save you. Am I wrong? Maybe, but it's hard to make that vote fit any other explanation. If you've got another explanation what is it?
Careful there. Roxy might want to lynch you for talking such sense.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:SVS, what makes you change your mind from Enrique to MP? Also, does this mean you think Enrique is civ?
No not necessarily, but I am more sure I think MP is bad. I have seen innocent stuff twisted into things it isn't. If Enrique is bad, he is being lynched with my vote or without it. But I don't want to vote for someone mainly because i will take shit if I don't. I just suspect MP more.

I suspected Daisy, but apparently she gave a role hint or something of that nature? I suspected Dana, and now Daisy is vouching for Dana. I have no reason to distrust BR, and she is basically vouching for Epi. Initially, I was not sure MP was bad, but after Mades save (Made lynch #1) I thought MP was bad. So I have to trust my gut to some point.

And I don't think Enrique is acting cornered. It is a while since I have played with him, but iirc, he tended to fade out, not defend to the end, when lynched bad, and the opposite when lynched civ. Also I think Made has his whole post lynch schtick predetermined, and it is always possible the vote was part of his long game to divert attention from the people who DID appear to be saving him.

This whole thing is Mega Wifom deluxe, and all I can say is I love Strax for dealing with Made so this can be put to rest at least somewhat sensibly.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

I mean, Dom, that he succesfully convinced you not to vote for him.

Juliets, Made's lynch was always going to end up with my own. I went over a few possibilities after the lynch. I haven't posted a lot since, so it should be easy to find, but I think the plan was to great a gap between our votes so that he wouldn't be outed as bad when I had one vote less and got lynched anyway. Note how before the night post MP was advocating for Made's civvieness. They thought they could get away with it, but I was screwed one way or another.

If Made had survived the night, I'd still be winning the poll, wouldn't I? It was always lose-lose for me.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

holy shit the amount of typoes in that post

I'm really tired ok
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, seems I didn't miss too much. I suppose that's a good thing? Although I was hoping for more discussion of people and such. I'm super super busy myself, so I haven't had the chance to look back at MM or anyone else's posts for that matter, but I'll try to do that whenever I get some extra time (lol).

I'll be absolutely floored if Enrique is not bad. I'm hardly nervous at all about this result.

Why are people discussing Dana as bad? She's almost the last person I'd suspect at the moment, and I will work my hardest to defend against a lynch headed in her direction, because I think it's either incredibly misguided or of ill-will.

S~V~S, your suspicion of me is ironic and it saddens me. Your gut is wrong; you of all players should know I would never risk saving a baddie who had such lynch momentum tied to him inevitably... as much as I'd like to admit I can do absolutely anything as a baddie and that I am always updating my baddie playstyle, it's just not my style.

I will admit, you folks give me way too much credit. I mean, I know I've played aggressive and crazy baddie games before, but I can't fake emotional responses very well -- I'm an accountant, not an actor. That said, I think that despite my often incredibly rational persona, people don't realize I am often a really emotional person. Being away from my all my family, friends, and my fiance, as well as delving into the first semester of my PhD program, is stressful, so while I have apologized throughout the game that it has leaked into my playstyle, it inevitably has. In addition to the fact that people continue to suspect me for a combination of my playstyle as well as how shitty I am as a civvie, it has been occasionally frustrating this game. If you don't believe that explanation, though, then I don't know what else I can tell you. :shrug:

I feel less OK with a lynch of myself, but I believe the very fact that I have 4 votes today and no one else does conveys to me that I was correct in my assessment that for the rest of the game, and particularly the next few day periods, I am an inevitable topic of discussion. In that regard, and for reasons I cannot mention, and to a much lesser degree RL stress and the fact that I want to prove my accusers incorrect, part of me really wants to be lynched. But conversely, I realize there are cons: it would be a waste of a lynch period, it may not really provide as much information as I'd like it to, etc. etc.

If people want to continue to suspect me, go for it. I will continue to feel conflicted on whether I actually want to be lynched or not.

Dom wrote:
Enrique wrote:What, you're more confident about me than Alex, now?
Yes.
I don't think Alex would be a good lynch today because I think he may either:
1) Want to be lynched
2) Is trying to detract from you or has another survival planned
3) Be civilian

Those are the major possibilities that I see. I would rather wait a day and talk about him tomorrow to a greater extent.
I can save you the time: It's essentially #3 with a dash of #1. 0% of #2.

Daisy's right; I would never jeopardize my baddie team. Dom, we've decoded practically all of the baddie roles; do you see anything in there that leads you to believe (other than the Dalek Emperor, who is now widely believed to be Made, and even then -- it'd be evident that I survive and Strax would just kill me) that #2 actually makes any sense? Other than perhaps The Master, I suppose. But I am not him, even though that role looks kickass.

Linki with Enrique: Lol, I was never advocating for Made's civvieness; that's an outright lie. I only was presenting all of the possibilities for Made to be, and I found it odd that absolutely no one had considered Capt. Jack Harkness as a possibility. I had not decoded the role, but as zeek was apparently pointing out, my interpretation of the role was incorrect because the decoded content does not contain the word "lynch". So, it turns out perhaps my observation was flawed, but I only wanted everyone to keep in mind every possibility for his survival, even if I repeatedly said that I believed he was very likely not Capt. Jack.

I've really enjoyed playing with you, but I'll be glad when you are lynched and your lies stop permeating the thread.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 4

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey, Enrique, if you're not lying, want to explain to me what happened here, buddy? ;)

Enrique wrote:I'm definitely looking at you tomorrow, MM. I've been following the thread for a while, talking when I have something to say, and guess what? I had something to say about you.
Enrique wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Ok, so of the Made voters many seem fairly uninvolved in this game and came in and voted earlier. But the snow dog votes came in quite last minute, but from the more active players is that right? Has MM been suspecting someone other than Snow dog?
Grr I just made a post on my phone but it logs me out every time I try to submit. OK I'm on laptop now.

Just a couple minutes before the lynch was over, MM was begging MP to vote for Made. He said he'd much rather have Snow Dog lynched, but they needed to vote Made together to protect MP. Does that make sense to you? If they both voted for Snow Dog, that would have tied the poll, which I think is a more ideal result for what MM claimed to want. No. I think he realized a Made lynch wasn't obvious anymore, freaked out, and did his best to ensure he got lynched. I don't know if he did this to protect Snow Dog, Hedge, or something else, but it makes so little sense from the perspective he's trying to claim.
Enrique wrote:
juliets wrote:I see Epi - thats what I mean about things slipping through that seem small that add up to something bigger. I'll be interested to see what Enrique has to say about your observation.
I can tell you I thought all 3 were bad at the time, and that I really didn't expect a Snow Dog lynch to actually happen that day (or Epig at the time I voted for that matter). I've chosen poorly but considering all 3 of you got lynched it's not exactly like I'm the only one.

And, yeah, tbh Epig is right in that I'm looking at an MM vote tomorrow. Of course there's still a lot of time for things to develop, but if the deadline was right now, that'd be where I'd place my vote.
Enrique wrote:Just woke up. I look pretty screwed. I'll catch up in a bit.

Lying about what? Snow Dog would literally follow anyone's lead, vote, then ask someone completely different who he should vote for. That's a thing that happened. Exactly the kind of thing Epig would call moving around.

Chris, the reason I don't think it was a save is because there were SO many lynch candidates, and SD didn't start getting votes until the end. Plus, I think at least MP, Dana and zeek are civvie. MM's vote was sketchy as hell and I have no idea about Gotrees, but I definitely don't think the entire lynch was a "save."
Not to mention the COUNTLESS times you've defended me this game. I know you say you've 'changed' your mind, but come on.

The fact that anyone still believes there's any opportunity for you to NOT be baddie just confounds reason.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 4

Post by Enrique »

Enrique wrote:In case I die tonight, which I don't think is likely, but still wanna be prepared for the worst. Keep in mind how MP and Made's last second votes created a wide margin between us, a wide enough margin that I wouldn't get automatically lynched and Made wouldn't immediately be outed as bad.

Seconds before the poll ended, it was 12-11 to Made. If we tied, a coin flipped, and I got lynched, Made would have been outed. MP needed to change his vote so that wouldn't happen, or maybe he was afraid of somebody coming in last second and tying up the poll. Them both voting at the last second makes it look like poor coordination: MP would have been freaking out the deadline was there and Made hadn't voted, or vice-versa.

This fits perfectly with MP's last second vote to save Made in Day 3. I honestly never thought the Snow Dog case was a save, but I'm beginning to have doubts about MP and Dana (not to mention MM's dodgy behavior), and it just happens to fit in perfectly with the events of Day 4.

MP thinks that because I've turned on him "I'm bad as fuck," but put yourself in my position. I haven't been defending MP and Dana all game because I had any sort of info, but because I found myself agreeing with their points a lot and found myself in similar positions. But that doesn't mean shit. I'm being played and set up for a lynch. The Monty Python endgame (which I obviously can't talk about in detail) also has me wondering about my propensity to trust in players that I can agree with. I've been a crappy civvie thus far in the game, and I'm not gonna pin that on anybody else, but I shouldn't trust people so easily.

MP and Made have to be bad, and while I'm less sure about her, the Dana connection comes naturally. I'll make sure to get a better read on her if I still can tomorrow.

linki- You were also a leading lynch candidate going into Day 4, but then you decided to go MIA and the votes were completely split between me and Made. Sorry, man, I don't believe you.
Couldn't read a more recent post, pal? ;) ;)
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I read that and addressed that you "changed your mind", even though it reeks of insincerity; I was really inquiring much more about the switch on MM. The moment the spotlight went away from him, you completely abandoned your suspicion of him, and this was WELL before you started publicly suspecting me.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I... put the spotlight on him in the first place. I was a little too busy defending myself on Day 4. The post I just quoted addresses any point you think you made in your last post, so there.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Then again, maybe I don't care to engage you in conversation since I will eat my sock if you are not bad, but I think it's fair to at least allow you to explain for yourself.

I also have the sneaking suspicion that MM is Enrique's teammate (and possibly Made's, assuming Enrique and Made were teammates), but I still need to re-read those posts.

But I can't keep goofing off, so I'll be back sometime later, maybe not until tomorrow night. Not sure yet. I still have a lot to do tonight.

Linki: No, you didn't, there was a simultaneous spotlight put on him during the ending portion of Day 3. Go back and re-read. I don't care if you were a little too busy defending yourself Day 4, you completely abandoned a suspicion you FIRMLY believed in. Just because you're defending yourself doesn't mean you should stop suspecting those individuals you clearly find baddie, yes?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I've continued to mention MM in my posts, sorry if I'm not as convinced about him as you. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

At the risk of being looked at as one of the last people to vote on a huuuuuuuuuge list of votes for Enrique...I'm going to vote Enrique. I think good points are made about him. Should I re-hash what's already been said? (Odd save-like voting by Made, behavior I mentioned in the first vote, etc.) My suspicion of him didn't disappear since I originally voted him long ago; Made just happened to look more suspicious and therefore, more deserving of my lynch vote. But now that he's gone...here we are. This lynch should be telling.

On another note of discussion besides Enrique vs. MP, why are people so confident that Dana is good? This is a genuine question (not an accusation), but the more I've been playing this game and reading through, the more she's catching my eye. Was there something that I missed that would point to her definite Civvie-ness? Because I didn't catch that, and she's been dropping off these last few days with her buddies mentioned...I also see others sharing my suspicion, mind you, but I see adamant defense of her, too, which has me more than a little curious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
juliets wrote:SVS, what makes you change your mind from Enrique to MP? Also, does this mean you think Enrique is civ?
No not necessarily, but I am more sure I think MP is bad. I have seen innocent stuff twisted into things it isn't. If Enrique is bad, he is being lynched with my vote or without it. But I don't want to vote for someone mainly because i will take shit if I don't. I just suspect MP more.

I suspected Daisy, but apparently she gave a role hint or something of that nature? I suspected Dana, and now Daisy is vouching for Dana. I have no reason to distrust BR, and she is basically vouching for Epi. Initially, I was not sure MP was bad, but after Mades save (Made lynch #1) I thought MP was bad. So I have to trust my gut to some point.

And I don't think Enrique is acting cornered. It is a while since I have played with him, but iirc, he tended to fade out, not defend to the end, when lynched bad, and the opposite when lynched civ. Also I think Made has his whole post lynch schtick predetermined, and it is always possible the vote was part of his long game to divert attention from the people who DID appear to be saving him.

This whole thing is Mega Wifom deluxe, and all I can say is I love Strax for dealing with Made so this can be put to rest at least somewhat sensibly.
SVS, maybe it's just because the past few days (before this one) have been so busy, but I don't remember when you got on the MP lynch train.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nijuukyugou wrote:At the risk of being looked at as one of the last people to vote on a huuuuuuuuuge list of votes for Enrique...I'm going to vote Enrique. I think good points are made about him. Should I re-hash what's already been said? (Odd save-like voting by Made, behavior I mentioned in the first vote, etc.) My suspicion of him didn't disappear since I originally voted him long ago; Made just happened to look more suspicious and therefore, more deserving of my lynch vote. But now that he's gone...here we are. This lynch should be telling.

On another note of discussion besides Enrique vs. MP, why are people so confident that Dana is good? This is a genuine question (not an accusation), but the more I've been playing this game and reading through, the more she's catching my eye. Was there something that I missed that would point to her definite Civvie-ness? Because I didn't catch that, and she's been dropping off these last few days with her buddies mentioned...I also see others sharing my suspicion, mind you, but I see adamant defense of her, too, which has me more than a little curious.
I would like to know that too, actually, re Dana.

Linki @Dom, I am not an any "lynch train". I have been saying for days that the Made Lynch #1, the one where Snow Dog was lynched, it looked like the last 3 Snow voters, MP, Dana & MM could have been saving Made. I mainly singled out Dana due to her reaction to Snowys return. I was ready to go gung ho against them, but then Snowy turned around and voted...Enrique :shrug:

I wanted to avenge him, and the people who voted for him while, as it appeared to me, saving Made, were at the top of my list, but apparently not the top of Snowys list. Of the people getting votes today, I think MP was part of a save attempt on Made, and I think Mades self vote was calculated to make Enrique look bad.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Like I said, they may both be bad. But my gut "feels" it more with MP. And you know I trust my gut in a one or the other situation.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:At the risk of being looked at as one of the last people to vote on a huuuuuuuuuge list of votes for Enrique...I'm going to vote Enrique. I think good points are made about him. Should I re-hash what's already been said? (Odd save-like voting by Made, behavior I mentioned in the first vote, etc.) My suspicion of him didn't disappear since I originally voted him long ago; Made just happened to look more suspicious and therefore, more deserving of my lynch vote. But now that he's gone...here we are. This lynch should be telling.

I would like to know that too, actually, re Dana.

Linki @Dom, I am not an any "lynch train". I have been saying for days that the Made Lynch #1, the one where Snow Dog was lynched, it looked like the last 3 Snow voters, MP, Dana & MM could have been saving Made. I mainly singled out Dana due to her reaction to Snowys return. I was ready to go gung ho against them, but then Snowy turned around and voted...Enrique :shrug:

I wanted to avenge him, and the people who voted for him while, as it appeared to me, saving Made, were at the top of my list, but apparently not the top of Snowys list. Of the people getting votes today, I think MP was part of a save attempt on Made, and I think Mades self vote was calculated to make Enrique look bad.
Thank you! I just couldn't remember when this happened.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

Chris wrote:LOL @ nobody thinks that MP engineered his "break down" and subsequent request to be lynched as reverse psychology.

Fuck it, I'm leaving my vote right where it is...
No I do not, because I know him and I know he is very stressed. I honestly don't think he is a team baddie at this point. It doesn't clear him from being an Indy such as the master, but I don't think he is a team baddie.

I am voting Enrique. I think this whole conversation today from him was designed to keep MP firmly the topic of conversation once Enrique flips bad. Everyone will pick apart who he vouched for, who he defended etc. I don't buy it. I know Alex too well to do so.

Regarding Dana, she has never read as anything but civ and I feel most confident trusting her over pretty much anyone else in this thread.

Also, I never role hinted.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote: Thank you for your response!!
Glad, as always, to oblige my friends and neighbors. :noble:

What shows are you going to see?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

Man, even without a lot of discussion this game is too much for me.

To be perfectly honest, MP and Enrique both seem equally bad to me. And by that, I mean they both seem civ. But so does everyone else. They just seem less civ than most people. I really need to improve my baddie-detector.

The case against Enrique is pretty much set in stone, I think. I agree that Made's actions seem suspicious, but can Enrique be entirely blamed for that? It is possible that Made just wanted to go out with a bang or something, or as someone mentioned a few posts up, wanted to save himself from being exposed as a baddie in an almost-tie. I don't know.

MP was barely on my radar as a baddie until the last lynch. The main reason MP sets me off is his sudden desire to be lynched. He never showed any signs of giving up like that until Enrique finally brought up (what seemed to me like) the first good evidence against him. Naturally, a large group of people took MP's sudden suicidal plea as a reason NOT to vote for him, which I think would be the logical response. If he's really a civ, why should we vote for him? If he's a baddie, he must have something up his sleeve.

Again, I see not voting MP as the natural response to this situation. Yesterday even I completely brushed it off, but today I had a long walk home so I thought about it some more, and it just made me even more suspicious. If the natural response to a suicidal player is to not kill them, then why was MP's response to Made's suicidal vote to vote with him? I know MP addressed this, saying it was a knee-jerk reaction, but I sort of don't buy it.

MP, I know you're going through some stressful times, and your responses seem genuine, but Enrique's responses seem genuine too. Maybe I'm just bad at detecting lies, but today I'm probably going to put myself on a lot of people's radars by voting for you. Looks like Enrique is going to win anyway, but I suppose it's better to vote with your gut than to vote with the herd.

Sorry if this post was incoherent, I'm a bit drowsy atm.

Which reminds me: yesterday I had a dream that Epi was getting all angry at me for using the wrong version of the word "its" vs "it's." I woke up trying to come up with a defense and it took a few hours for me to realize it was all a dream after all. (At least I think it was...)
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gotrees wrote:Which reminds me: yesterday I had a dream that Epi was getting all angry at me for using the wrong version of the word "its" vs "it's." I woke up trying to come up with a defense and it took a few hours for me to realize it was all a dream after all. (At least I think it was...)
There is no defense. I will contract you. Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Hey Dana, made up your mind yet? :)
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

What am I gonna do after I die in this game :omg: :omg:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:What am I gonna do after I die in this game :omg: :omg:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:I've continued to mention MM in my posts, sorry if I'm not as convinced about him as you. :shrug:
That's the problem. Several people are "mentioning" me, but nothing more than, "Oh, he might be bad". No quotes, no research, not even a smilie. If I am actually lynched tomorrow I hope you ACTUALLY do some real work on it this time instead of the ol' "Oh, he might be bad". Well maybe not you Enrique, but others. /rant

Linki: I'm in.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
That's one big speed game. I'm still in.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That's one big speed game. I'm still in.
Still 19 players.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorry for not being able to post this Day phase I've had a busy couple of days. Ninja voting for MP because I still feel worst about him. I'm gonna feel so bad if I end up being wrong about MP this game, but every move he makes seems to throw up red flags for me - calling for his own lynch just the latest incident. I don't really feel strongly about Enrique being bad but it's strange he didn't bother defending himself today, perhaps civvie or baddie he saw the writing on the wall. There wasn't much attempt at discussion today it seems. I hope Enrique is bad but I'm voting for my biggest suspect.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

How many people played the previously mentioned game where MP asked to be lynched and flipped civ? I feel like that's important to note. How many people have seen this "move" from him before.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:How many people played the previously mentioned game where MP asked to be lynched and flipped civ? I feel like that's important to note. How many people have seen this "move" from him before.
I'm not knowledgeable of this game. I thought he was civ before he asked for the noose.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Well, guys, this is it. Sorry I sucked so much in this game. I was actually trying to be a good civvie, I swear! I was screwed the moment it became me vs Made, but ah well. Lots of fun! Thanks Bea and BWT for the great game. I died wayyy too early in Monty Python, and now I'm completely addicted to Mafia again :D I don't know if I want to play two games at once, but whether it's in Zelda or Monopoly, you'll see me again soon. :srsnod:

i herd da rumor dat The Weeping Angels are in the game. I don't know what they do, but beware them.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:Well, guys, this is it. Sorry I sucked so much in this game. I was actually trying to be a good civvie, I swear! I was screwed the moment it became me vs Made, but ah well. Lots of fun! Thanks Bea and BWT for the great game. I died wayyy too early in Monty Python, and now I'm completely addicted to Mafia again :D I don't know if I want to play two games at once, but whether it's in Zelda or Monopoly, you'll see me again soon. :srsnod:

i herd da rumor dat The Weeping Angels are in the game. I don't know what they do, but beware them.
Are you sure about the Weeping Angels? I recall two hidden roles being mentioned by players, and I think that only leaves one more unknown.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I can't be sure if it's plural, but I figured? Weeping Angel, Lucy Saxon, one more space. I don't think The Valeyard is in the game.

So much more I wanna add but I don't wanna mess up even more :p

@MP: Sorry for the stressful last few days, look forward to playing with you again!
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:I can't be sure if it's plural, but I figured? Weeping Angel, Lucy Saxon, one more space. I don't think The Valeyard is in the game.

@MP: Sorry for the stressful last few days, look forward to playing with you again!
I'm curious why you don't think the Valeyard is a role.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Who's Polls?

Post by bea »

Who is responsible for so much death?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Bass_The_Clever
No votes

Black Rock
No votes

Dana
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Enrique
Black Rock (2), Hedgeowl (7), sabie12 (8), MovingPictures07 (9), Long Con (10), Epignosis (11), juliets (12), Elohcin (13), Bass_the_Clever (14), DFaraday (16), Dom (17), Snow Dog (18), Metalmarsh89 (19), Roxy (20), nijuukyugou (22), keys56000000000 (23), Spacedaisy (24)
65%

Epignosis 2.0
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

Juliets 2.0
No votes

Keys56000000000
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MetalMarsh
No votes

MovingPictures07
Enrique (3), Chris (15), S~V~S (21), Gotrees (25), Turnip Head (26)
19%

Ninjablooper
No votes

Roxy
No votes

Sabie
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

SVS
No votes

Turnip Head 2.0
No votes

The Hosts. What bitches! (Host/Non/Dead)
bea (1), Made (4), zeek (5), birdwithteeth11 (6)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I've said too much. :feb:
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

After the companions failed to lynch Made, his subsequent death during the night as well as the death of Zeek, they were more determined than ever that Enrique Suave was evol as evol could be.
"Clearly, I'm not bad." Rico cried.
"Surely you are by your use of adverbs." Epi pointed out.
"You're out to get me! This isn't right! This isn't fair! I'm a human! I've been trying!" Rico kept trying to tell the crowd as they lead him to the hangman.
Alas, it was in vein, the crowd wanted blood and blood it would have.
"I'm human. I know about war! I know about revenge! And hate! And I swear, you will know these things as well as I do." Rico got out before the noose slipped round his neck and down he dropped.

The Doctor walked up and looked at Rico. "Well, you lot finally got one right. Let's go then!"

Rico Suave has been Lynched! He was Dalek Sec. It is now Night. You have 24 hours to do what you need to do.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Wow! Nice job Enrique voters :D Awesome result!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am glad I followed that wagon. RIP Enrique, and see you in future endeavors.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Enrique wrote:I can't be sure if it's plural, but I figured? Weeping Angel, Lucy Saxon, one more space. I don't think The Valeyard is in the game.

I'm curious why you posed a question like this to the condemned just moments before he was doomed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

YES!!!!!!! :dance: BIH Enrique and can't wait to play another game with you, but SO GLAD we finally lynched a baddie.

I only had a minute to check in and see the result, sorry folks, but I promise I'll address some things and such and post more thoughts as soon as I can!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I'm curious why you posed a question like this to the condemned just moments before he was doomed.
You'll get the same response I got. ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

Woo hoo! :fiesta:

Finally a lynch result I can celebrate.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I voted Vulcan until I do some research.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”