GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D2a

Post by Creature »

I find it hard for wolves to claim 3p. 3p claims are almost always lynched.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 266

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

c4e5g3d5
9%
Voters: Phil and Gloria, sig, TonyStarkPrime, Sloonei, Belzy, LinearPoint
DrWilgy
13%
Voters: alexa, TonyStarkPrime, dyachei, hollowkatt, 112, Creature, sabie12, Paopan

Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 978
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:20 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:07 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:01 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:58 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:56 am
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:51 am If we have two antitown factions then better both kill each other.
Hence my read on ilario and Alexa. It looks exactly like that, two scum hedging on each other acting uncharacteristically to their town meta,
i'm not "hedging" on him. i've had him as a lock villager for awhile now, you are misrepresenting me.
Sorry but your reaction to him does not make sense even if i didnt have meta from you who wouldnt react the way you did to ilario pushing you.

You dont strike for a player who'd accept misrepresentation, case in point, you just pushed back at me, but you didnt do the same for ilario. Why?
i don't react to pushes from one person in large games because they don't matter. you're using comparative meta to much smaller games when i was in danger. you literally pushed v!me last hydra game because i over-reacted to your push on me when you saw how i didn't care about it in anni. why do i care about ilario expressing doubt on my alignment for nebulous reasons when i'm not in danger? he does this nearly every game he's a villager in, him doing it here does not make me feel any differently about his alignment and convincing him that i'm a villager did not seem like the best use of my time. but, i did respond to his paragraphs on me anyway

i don't think that he entirely "misrepresented me" as much as he painted a narrative that he thought made sense in a world where i was a wolf, but the truth is my actions make a lot more sense as a villager. i think he believes his push. i don't think that he, as a wolf, goes "alexa is a wolf but i don't care about pushing her," that wouldn't make any sense to me.
This is exactly why you are easy to pocket Alexa, you dont think outside of the box and you hold people to specific standards when it comes to interacting with you?
Don't i know, i have easily pocketed you twice, once in high noon and the other in our last game.

Ilario is appeasing you with i think you are scum but i want you to win anyway, you ate appeasing him by accepting it and not pushing back on it.
if ilario's a wolf, he already had me pocketed so him pocketing me further in that way doesn't make sense

also i have seen ilario push on me this way THE MAJORITY OF OUR GAMES TOGETHER and he has ALWAYS been a villager. i swear you witnessed this in our hydra game
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 219

Post by hollowkatt »

I don't think I've ever seen a wolf fake 3p and live. I'm sure it's happened
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 400
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:21 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:16 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:12 pm yeah the mechanics clearly imply there's 1 wolf faction. there could be a 3P faction but numbers suggest it's not larger than 2-3 and they'd likely play like villagers anyway, plus 1 3P is legit outed
The 3P is not yet outed until they flip. HK could still be just mafia claiming 3P to survive.
if I'm mafia here my goals are to be in hard anti-spew, have some laughs, and vanish long before the end of the day. As in I probably never come back to the thread after making the top 8 b/c all it does is risk spewing more information than needs be. but continue, please :D
And i believe you, ive seen you do what i do sometimes when i rand scum, i just tell the truth! Because think about it, the best way to lie in a game of lies is telling the truth.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 639
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:51 am If we have two antitown factions then better both kill each other.
Hence my read on ilario and Alexa. It looks exactly like that, two scum hedging on each other acting uncharacteristically to their town meta,
i'm not "hedging" on him. i've had him as a lock villager for awhile now, you are misrepresenting me.
Sorry but your reaction to him does not make sense even if i didnt have meta from you who wouldnt react the way you did to ilario pushing you.

You dont strike for a player who'd accept misrepresentation, case in point, you just pushed back at me, but you didnt do the same for ilario. Why?
i don't react to pushes from one person in large games because they don't matter. you're using comparative meta to much smaller games when i was in danger. you literally pushed v!me last hydra game because i over-reacted to your push on me when you saw how i didn't care about it in anni. why do i care about ilario expressing doubt on my alignment for nebulous reasons when i'm not in danger? he does this nearly every game he's a villager in, him doing it here does not make me feel any differently about his alignment and convincing him that i'm a villager did not seem like the best use of my time. but, i did respond to his paragraphs on me anyway

i don't think that he entirely "misrepresented me" as much as he painted a narrative that he thought made sense in a world where i was a wolf, but the truth is my actions make a lot more sense as a villager. i think he believes his push. i don't think that he, as a wolf, goes "alexa is a wolf but i don't care about pushing her," that wouldn't make any sense to me.
This is exactly why you are easy to pocket Alexa, you dont think outside of the box and you hold people to specific standards when it comes to interacting with you?
Don't i know, i have easily pocketed you twice, once in high noon and the other in our last game.

Ilario is appeasing you with i think you are scum but i want you to win anyway, you ate appeasing him by accepting it and not pushing back on it.
i've resolved to not talk about it but I just don't know why you think alexa is not pushing back on it it seems to me like pushing back on it is literally the only thing that she's doing
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:25 pm I don't think I've ever seen a wolf fake 3p and live. I'm sure it's happened
i played a game where a wolf claimed 3P anarchist who could convert someone and we let him live and end game. never again
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:25 pm I don't think I've ever seen a wolf fake 3p and live. I'm sure it's happened
You have been playing since 2000s and you havent seen it yet? Maybe i should try it some day, so you can see it for the first time.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Maybe back when town intentionally played suboptimally for fun (like one time town trusted wolf claiming 3p with a wincon and town started lynching their clears to fulfill that wincon).
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:26 pm
i played a game where a wolf claimed 3P anarchist who could convert someone and we let him live and end game. never again
Yeah, town needed to intentionally play suboptimally for that to happen.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:25 pm

i've resolved to not talk about it but I just don't know why you think alexa is not pushing back on it it seems to me like pushing back on it is literally the only thing that she's doing
I expect Alexa not to townread ilario blindly after that. Although, ilario wall post makes me believe that at leadt they are not scum together, if it is! I will nominate that shit for best scum theater.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I'm also 1x doctor
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

did you shoot scotty?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

or rather did you shoot someone today?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:30 pm or rather did you shoot someone today?
no. I shot naa over night
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

wish there were a best scum theatre award last year so I could have added a trophy to my trophy case
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: c4e5g3d5] aubergine
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I'm Doctor Mc Shooty BPVFace
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

and the funniest thing about that is it's so outlandish and yet still true
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:32 pm wish there were a best scum theatre award last year so I could have added a trophy to my trophy case
Man! I would have some trophies too if that award existed at any of the sites i play at.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

One of the best theater ive done is with Mac at Spider-verse.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Anyway. Today im ISOing C4 and Tony, this is gonna be hell.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

This game is so dragging
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Let's just flip the town nightvig already
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:37 pm Let's just flip the town nightvig already
Actually. Im ISOing you too and Dya
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

EOD today is at the worst possible time for me. i have an extremely important work meeting between 5 and 6 so i'm likely to miss it, unless it ends early. please don't do anything stupid
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:38 pm EOD today is at the worst possible time for me. i have an extremely important work meeting between 5 and 6 so i'm likely to miss it, unless it ends early. please don't do anything stupid
There is no hammer.

Derp clear denied
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:38 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:38 pm EOD today is at the worst possible time for me. i have an extremely important work meeting between 5 and 6 so i'm likely to miss it, unless it ends early. please don't do anything stupid
There is no hammer.

Derp clear denied
I meant unless my meeting ends early
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:39 pm
There is no hammer.

Derp clear denied
I meant unless my meeting ends early
Oh ok. Oops
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:37 pm Let's just flip the town nightvig already
Actually. Im ISOing you too and Dya
Okay. I am just waiting to be nightkilled.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:29 pm

I expect Alexa not to townread ilario blindly after that. Although, ilario wall post makes me believe that at leadt they are not scum together, if it is! I will nominate that shit for best scum theater.
again, ilario does this every game

also, he literally shot dizzy. dizzy wasn't under real fire at that time. ilario shooting a buddy there makes 0 sense whatsoever and even you should see that guillo
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:38 pm please don't do anything stupid
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

dya also shot a wolf so idk, maybe don't push on the only 2 people to actually kill wolves
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Imagine we needed wolf's help to kill any wolf this game
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:41 pm

also, he literally shot dizzy. dizzy wasn't under real fire at that time. ilario shooting a buddy there makes 0 sense whatsoever and even you should see that guillo
What part of this is a multiball game you still dont understand Alexa? Ilario's shot make him look good but his reads make him look bad and push on you from a logical point makes him look bad. You dont go with i scum read you but i want you to win anyway.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:42 pm dya also shot a wolf so idk, maybe don't push on the only 2 people to actually kill wolves
Why are you associating reading someone;s ISO with pushing?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:45 pm

What part of this is a multiball game you still dont understand Alexa? Ilario's shot make him look good but his reads make him look bad and push on you from a logical point makes him look bad. You dont go with i scum read you but i want you to win anyway.
this isn't a true "multiball," there is one wolf faction, this is explicitly stated in the OP. 3P are going to play like town here and i'm not going to treat this like a multiball when 25% of the playerlist is 8 and there's 7 confirmed wolves. it wouldn't make sense for there to be more than 1-3 3Ps.

illario says stuff like that out of frustration when he's a villager and annoyed by the gamestate consistently. he did this same thing in Ghosts 13er and ended up self voting because no one was listening tto him on you/Illwei and I found him as town for it there too
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:46 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:42 pm dya also shot a wolf so idk, maybe don't push on the only 2 people to actually kill wolves
i'm not. you were pushing back at dya earlier
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Funny how “Guillotine” is scum because he is underperforming and when hebis performing, he is still scum.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:48 pm
Well he/she pushed me with im focusing on “3p hunting” narrative which is not true.
Both 3p and Mafia are scum, im scum hunting, i want both death.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

I'm not actually supposed to get anything out of reading this argument right
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think my favorite lynches atp are

hollowkatt - claimed nontown
sig - policy for shooting nutella
DrWilgy - resolve EOD1 wagons and also still wolf candidate
c4e5g3d5 - trusting Sloonei on this
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:51 pm
Well he/she pushed me with im focusing on “3p hunting” narrative which is not true.
maybe when you read my iso you'll also get my pronouns correct. I'm a they/them. Did you know there are other options than he/she?

3p aren't scum. they're 3p
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 617

Post by Justplayingitcool »

why is sloonei town again
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

this isn't a true "multiball," there is one wolf faction, this is explicitly stated in the OP. 3P are going to play like town here and i'm not going to treat this like a multiball when 25% of the playerlist is 8 and there's 7 confirmed wolves. it wouldn't make sense for there to be more than 1-3 3Ps.

illario says stuff like that out of frustration when he's a villager and annoyed by the gamestate consistently. he did this same thing in Ghosts 13er and ended up self voting because no one was listening tto him on you/Illwei and I found him as town for it there too
It does not make sense for a host to include a role thst forces a player to fake red checks and yet here we are.

This is a bastard game Alexa, it is a champions game, this is not a normal conventional game. If you are town, get it together already!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:53 pm
maybe when you read my iso you'll also get my pronouns correct. I'm a they/them. Did you know there are other options than he/she?

3p are scum to me. I never let a single 3p live, i kill them all.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:55 pm why is sloonei town again
Sloon's posting has improved
More of the keeping the thread productive stuff that signals v!Sloon, like how quickly he switches between different unrelated topics without prompting, also Mac says so
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:57 pm

3p are scum to me. I never let a single 3p live, i kill them all.
I guess you can't understand anyone else's perspective then
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I mean at least you could see im trying. It's difficult for me to memorize 33 pronouns.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:56 pm

It does not make sense for a host to include a role thst forces a player to fake red checks and yet here we are.

This is a bastard game Alexa, it is a champions game, this is not a normal conventional game. If you are town, get it together already!
this is true, but there's parts of this setup that are EXPLICIT/OPEN, and one of them is that there is a wolf captain who picks either roles or players, AKA one wolf faction, with a soup. i think you believe what you're saying and i will defend you to the end regardless of how bad it is, and despite temptation to OMGUS, because i am that confident you are town for other reasons, but the narrative you're pushing doesn't make sense.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”