70%

Total votes: 10
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Day 3]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

GTH scum team is hollowkat, daisy and dizzy. Maybe wilgy in place of one of them.

Undecided on Urist, I'm now entertaining the idea that mafia would at least make a more balanced act than whatever hes doing.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:28 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:25 pm Also I told you guys Sig was in his classic town tinfoiling meta and nobody listened. People always yeet him because he says things they disagree with, even though that is NAI for him. Double meh.
tea

ehm

eye

Also, I don't get it...is it in his classic town tinfoil meta, or is it NAI? Cuz' it can't be both
Sig makes a bunch of crazy theories.

People say "a townie wouldn't have those theories!"

The theories aren't actually scummy and shouldn't be treated as such. Opinions aren't inherently alignment indicative.

And if you know scum sig, he actually makes them less often as scum.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Like this has happened so much in TS it's a meme.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 257

Post by Creature »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:30 pm GTH scum team is hollowkat, daisy and dizzy. Maybe wilgy in place of one of them.

Undecided on Urist, I'm now entertaining the idea that mafia would at least make a more balanced act than whatever hes doing.
I just had this exact wolfteam in mind.

hollowkatt was already my top shot choice from yesterday.

Dyslexicon I started to suspect because it feels like they were just raising their postcount and posturing to look like town.

Spacedaisy may be more of a player ignorant of my meta, but I know for a fact wolves tend to push me more often than town (including wolves unaware of my meta) so that makes her look even more wolfy.

On the other hand,

I still think Dragon D. Luffy's outburst yesterday may be town indicative and I'm not sure if wolf!Dyslexicon buddies hard with DDL if partners. I'm afraid though DDL could easily had that outburst as town too.

Guillotine still looks good from challenging NANOOK.

falcon is probably my biggest question mark. At first glance he looks usual town self but I'm completely unaware of how his wolf game looks like.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Btw, we have one mislynch left assuming we suck at protecting non-NANOOK players (especially looking at last night).
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Self-meta: I don't think I'm 100% immune to having meltdowns as mafia, but I think that pretty much only happens if I'm town, because if I'm mafia my actual social interactions are in wolfchat and everything I say in the thread is for appearances.

I did fabricate a meltdown as a jester once, though. But jester has a reason to do that, mafia doesn't, really.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 124

Post by Dyslexicon »

Fart
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:47 pmFart
Ew.

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Okay. Maybe I need a second opinion on DrWilgy.

I thought he was his usual town self and wouldn't be wolfreading me as wolf, but I'm sorta afraid his posts are noticeably smaller than the Lost in Space Hustle game I played with him.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:25 pm Also I told you guys Sig was in his classic town tinfoiling meta and nobody listened. People always yeet him because he says things they disagree with, even though that is NAI for him. Double meh.
His shot preference vs reads looked like a scum slip

Jokes on me cause slips aren't real
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I will die before I learn how to read Wilgy.
Creature
Made Man

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Day 1]

Post by Creature »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:00 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:33 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:59 pm I'm probably looking at Dragon + Dyslexicon + one of the mech talkers (NAA/HK/Guillo/maybe Urist).
I don't remember why I felt good about dizzy but I did. People seem to want to pile on dragon and meh I'm not sure I care about dragon.
Why don't you care about Dragon?

How about Michelle? She only has four posts, that means she is scum.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:10 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:00 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:33 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:59 pm I'm probably looking at Dragon + Dyslexicon + one of the mech talkers (NAA/HK/Guillo/maybe Urist).
I don't remember why I felt good about dizzy but I did. People seem to want to pile on dragon and meh I'm not sure I care about dragon.
Why don't you care about Dragon?

How about Michelle? She only has four posts, that means she is scum.

I meant that as I don't care if dragon dies, I don't have a town read there.

Michelle I think is probs fine? Like yes, only 4 posts, but none of them are bad, they exist.
Her saying she's not great with mech/math is accurate for her and following the plan is something everyone says they're going to do b/c you have to in games like this so really you've got to read her on tone and intent.

I like both of these posts:
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:12 am
sig wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:02 am Also I totally should’ve read the rules before starting since lol wtf is this.

But also oof so glad I’m not the red panda we’d be dead by like day 3 somehow

Also also, is it accurate to say if we don’t use our actions it’s randed? If so wouldn’t it make the most sense for only like 3 ppl to target nanook and nobody else does anything so it’s totally random
From what I read we don't have to use our action each night, correct me if I am wrong, but I understand we can holster and keep our shots
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:10 am
Creature wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:36 am
Urist wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:31 am Rethinking this. It might not be worth trying to save anyone other than Nanook. In terms of actual value gained by saving other people, we would need 3 successful saves in order to increase our number of miselims from two to three.

Given this, I'm tempted to say we should just do the d3 method because it's prob the only one everyone will be able to understand.
I hope NANOOK is a good wolf hunter then.

11 v 4 --> Mislynch --> 10 v 4 --> Odd-night nightkill --> 9 v 4 --> Mislynch --> 8 v 4 --> Even-night nightkills --> 6 v 4 --> Mislynch --> 5 v 4 --> Odd-night nightkill --> 4 v 4

I think it's gonna be extremely hard for town to win if all nightkills succeed.
Nanook is a good wolf hunter

This is the worst case scenario and I doubt it will be like this, so we should do this every day depending on the flips to check the gamestate.

I think defending Nanook and scumhunting in the classic way should bring us the win
like ok, I play and host a LOT of secret hitler, which is very similar to this type of setup. You've got a team with knowledge and you've got a team with numbers.

The team with numbers wins by keeping the team with knowledge out of the pool of government. We've already accomplished that with having a Red Panda to lead us. We aren't making decisions at the end of the day other than where and when to protect. It's not on us specifically to "remove" another player from the game.

In SH you also don't get to remove, you have to use social/thread pressure to freeze the badguys out of the game.

Where it differs is that we aren't voting on governments here so there's no real track record of who's onboard with things or not, but what we do have is semi-traditional wolf hunting. We've started that already with potential wagons on DDL, Michelle, and NAA.

Now that there's some votes cast we can talk about those votes, see who's onboard and who's not, and why, and go from there. eventually this will give us a pool not only to remove from, but also to not worry about protecting, which allows us to focus our protections better on those who are going to need it.

My point here is this: It's smart for both teams to at least appear to be in step with The Plan so we can't scum hunt by looking at people who are opposed to the plan. What we have to do is look at tonally how they're supporting the plan, who appears to be approaching things straight vs with agenda, and that kind of thing.

Like most games today is a crap shoot but tomorrow we'll have knowledge on who defended the removed player should they be a raccoon, or who was pushing them should they be a giant panda.

tl;dr I think michelle is fine for now even at low posting.
Guillotine wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:25 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:10 pm We aren't making decisions at the end of the day other than where and when to protect. It's not on us specifically to "remove" another player from the game.
I keep forgetting that my vote is worth a damn in this game and that the only thing that wolves have to do in this game is to pocket Nanook and doc dodge every night.

But I think Michelle is in her wolf meta, how long has it been since the game started? 20 hours? with only 4 posts? Michelle has a post volume wolf tell, I remember I had to bus her for it in Spider-verse because others knew about it and knew I knew about it and I would look suspicious if I didn't bring it up. It's how Mac and I keep catching her at Mafia Universe. I think Nanook knows about this too but knowing him, he will probably let her live just because I'm sussing her but mark my words, I host a lot for her and her town meta vs her wolf meta difference is that STARK!
Guillotine wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:45 pm This game is so dead.. I will be back later. Don't mind me if I leave my vote park on Michelle, is not like it is a threat if she is scum anyways.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:14 pm I might even throw Michelle into that list just so that Dunya can praise me in post if that's the exact 4.
Creature wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:44 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:01 am I am not a mechanical player and if this game turns out to be a game of maths and probabilities then I will follow the plan approved by Nanook
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:10 am
Creature wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:36 am
Urist wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:31 am Rethinking this. It might not be worth trying to save anyone other than Nanook. In terms of actual value gained by saving other people, we would need 3 successful saves in order to increase our number of miselims from two to three.

Given this, I'm tempted to say we should just do the d3 method because it's prob the only one everyone will be able to understand.
I hope NANOOK is a good wolf hunter then.

11 v 4 --> Mislynch --> 10 v 4 --> Odd-night nightkill --> 9 v 4 --> Mislynch --> 8 v 4 --> Even-night nightkills --> 6 v 4 --> Mislynch --> 5 v 4 --> Odd-night nightkill --> 4 v 4

I think it's gonna be extremely hard for town to win if all nightkills succeed.
Nanook is a good wolf hunter

This is the worst case scenario and I doubt it will be like this, so we should do this every day depending on the flips to check the gamestate.

I think defending Nanook and scumhunting in the classic way should bring us the win
I townread these two posts for some reason.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:00 pm Ok, I can actually vibe with Michelle + Marmot as pretty ok though.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:07 pm Gullo is town.

I keep agreeing with everything he says.

Michelle's entry was yucky and Dizzy feels weird, yeah.

All Michelle mentions btw
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Guillotine could be a bus, but I think he is fine for now.

hollowkatt looks bad for softdefending her.

Just added NotAnAxehole in for reference.

I guess from an outside point of view I would look bad for defending her, but I brought up reasons why I gutread Michelle town.

Dyslexicon looks bad, arguably more than hollowkatt.

Dragon D. Luffy looks good.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Creature last time I played with you, you were grossly scummy, like actually refused to do anything and was almost begging for a policy yeet. You were town. The fact you are doing things now is making my tinfoil senses spin like crazy.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Before the flip, I was like "Ok, Sig is actually the shot I would take as well" and I felt pretty good about it. So, whoops.
Creature
Made Man

Re: Pandas vs Trash Pandas [Day 2]

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:32 pm Perhaps this might just be an easy game.

I'm okay with sig and Spacedaisy shots.
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:33 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:54 pm I don't know how valuable night kill analysis is going to be - other than it's not a mechanically minded mafia team.
sig and Spacedaisy makes sense then
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:50 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:12 pm I would kill creature, Sig, or Falcon today probably.
Agreed.

Sig. Creature.

Trash Pandas.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:19 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:12 pm I would kill creature, Sig, or Falcon today probably.
I wouldn't kill Sig out of those.

Creature is feeling ok this phase too.
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:38 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:06 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:32 pm Perhaps this might just be an easy game.

I'm okay with sig and Spacedaisy shots.

What about DDL?

Also, sig was the first person to dive into Michelle spew, why is he on this list?
DDL I kinda trust Dyslexicon's townread on him and also the fingersplints kill looks way straight to the face if it was done because she was wolfreading DDL.

I think sig's spew dive left me unimpressed tbh.
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:44 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:43 pm I don't think that sig is necessarily town, but he has made more attempts at finding scum today than a few other players, namely Urist and DrWilgy

Spacedaisy falls in the same boat.

I agree that sig's attempts are not impressive, though I will acknowledge he has little to work with. On the whole, this game is very low-volume right now, and generating content seems to be difficult for a lot of people in this game.

I'd be ok shooting sig, I also think there are marginally better options today.
Okay. I think I'll give sig the medal of participation.
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:00 pm If some/most of you guys could give four person POEs, that would be super helpful for me to organize how everyone is viewing the game. Or your confident lock town reads, either is helpful. Tyty.
DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
falcon45ca
hollowkatt
sig
Spacedaisy
Urist

Would probably rank DrWilgy > hollowkatt > falcon45ca/Spacedaisy > Urist > sig. I don't know where to place Dyslexicon tbh.

I don't have any confident lock town read, only gut reads.
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:12 pm Why sig's reads are almost polar opposite to mine?
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:13 pm Don’t know about my full PoE, but atp it will include Sig and HK.

My reads change as far as I have any.

Probably better if Nook makes his decision.

I might come back stronger if I live
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:21 pm What the f? sig townreads DDL and Marmot yet wants to shoot them?
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:22 pm Bit worried now about sig because they seem to have easily got these reads while I struggle getting any confident read.
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:22 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:21 pm What the f? sig townreads DDL and Marmot yet wants to shoot them?

I know he probably shoved us into a 4-person POE that Nanook requested (although sig actually gave 5), but I don't get why we ended up in there before hk.
I probably wouldn't shoot someone I listed as town unless I changed my mind about them.
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:24 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:22 pm Bit worried now about sig because they seem to have easily got these reads while I struggle getting any confident read.
This a good point tbh

Though I might not get good reads because I’m not trying
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:28 pm I caught up most posts since my last one but this game is making me angry. I'm making a lot of effort not to flame Urist and NAA for the fact they apparently signed up just to troll people.

I need time away from this game.

I guess if you guys need some reads, Sig looks like classic tinfoil Sig. Do not shoot there. Urist/NAA could be mafia and I don't care. Hollowkat probably mafia. Guillo def town. I like Creature and Marmot now. No opinions on the rest. Me not having opinions on someone is a worse sign than otherwise, but not strongly.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:59 pm My POE is Sig, SpaceDaisy, Wilgy & Marmot

These aren't just gut reads, but also involve the large & small intestine
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:13 pm DrWilgy and sig may just be null reads because it feels like I was just wolfreading them for their playstyle.

hollowkatt might be one wolf. Not sure who else. Perhaps Urist.
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:17 pm I don't have a POE but I do have a do not shoot list:
dizzy
DDL
NAA
Falcon
Marmot

These people make me feel good about the solving they're trying to do and how they're going about it.

Guillo I think is probably town tbh but his push on me is ego driven more than it is anything else, that's bad guillo stop doing it.

Creature sheeped it, that was wonky, I'd shoot him.
Sig, Wigly, Urist, Spacedaisy I guess would be my POE by virtue of not town reading them.
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:19 pm Ok, I just did a complete read through again to get my feet under me.

I feel confident that the following are town
NAA
Guillo
Dizzy

I feel somewhat confident in these as town
Urist
Marmot

I have no read on wilgy

I believe the wolves are among these:
Creature
HK
Falcon
DDL
Sig

I’d probably include Wilgy in a PoE simply out of principle. No real read so I can’t eliminate him from a PoE.

Sorry I can’t get it down to just four yet Nook, but that is where I’m at right now.
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:21 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:19 pm Ok, I just did a complete read through again to get my feet under me.

I feel confident that the following are town
NAA
Guillo
Dizzy

I feel somewhat confident in these as town
Urist
Marmot

I have no read on wilgy

I believe the wolves are among these:
Creature
HK
Falcon
DDL
Sig

I’d probably include Wilgy in a PoE simply out of principle. No real read so I can’t eliminate him from a PoE.

Sorry I can’t get it down to just four yet Nook, but that is where I’m at right now.
I'm curious as to what your read on me and DDL especially entails?
Your post about Michelle before she flipped serves no purpose as a wolf. If you were wolf, you knew she would flip wolf. It would have served you better to not say it if you were wolf. You are definitely town.

The only person who commented on it was sig, I thought at first it made me read him town too, but I think that could easily be manipulated by a wolf too so he remains where he is.

I feel pretty sure that Creature is mafia, and Creature listed you and DDL together in the list of people they weren't sure of. When I saw it I thought, if Creature is bad they are probably one wolf one town. I feel confident you are town so I looked at DDL. His tone has seemed genuine in frustration, but I don't think it means anything because he is annoyed with a player for things connected to a previous game. I think that it might be interpersonal conflict and have no desire to focus on it at all. He did however suggest we use 5 or 6 protects on Nook each night during the mech discussion. I think we would fly through our protections at that rate and it would be an easy move as a wolf to suggest something that looks towny in motivation but really is a bad move for us. So I had him as bad at that point. Then when I came back after finishing reading through the thread, I found his read of me where he questioned my timing. I mean come one, there were like three or so people in a row who listed me as a possible shot target for Nook that they would be ok with in a row. That was why I questioned why I was in people's lists all of a sudden. There is nothing questionable about my timing at all.

Could I be wrong about DDL, maybe. I just didn't feel good about his suggestion of five or six protects being used every night. I'm no math person and even I thought that would be excessive.
(this time I didn't include the dead)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Me: I don't care about this game.
Also me: What if Urist can hack the dice site and is scum and knows what we all randed or what if we can hack the site and see who used it and find scum that way.

I mean, I know that's not actually how it works lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:34 pmDyslexicon I started to suspect because it feels like they were just raising their postcount and posturing to look like town.
Tell me more about this posturing. Lol
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:57 pm Creature last time I played with you, you were grossly scummy, like actually refused to do anything and was almost begging for a policy yeet. You were town. The fact you are doing things now is making my tinfoil senses spin like crazy.
Was it Lost in Space mafia? Because that game I surely underplayed but I was like lazy and failing to get any reads. I think prior to that game I had a long hiatus so I might have changed a lot from the last time I played with you.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Anyway. I'll probably feel like I have to try tomorrow. Right now I've had a few too many glasses of wine and I just want to chill.

It's probably the easiest thing to have me as a scum read.

HK and Daisy town reading me is probably worse lol.

DDL still town.

But don't hold me to any of this until I've read everything at least once and try to concentrate.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dragon D. Luffy looks pretty good from defending sig tbh.

DrWilgy wolfreading both sig and me looks bad.

I'm a bit skeptical with falcon45ca because it also feels like he was just sheeping thread consensus.

Dyslexicon was pretty quick to sheep my bad read on sig.

I noticed hollowkatt and Spacediesel also discreetly put sig within their POE reads.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:08 pmDyslexicon was pretty quick to sheep my bad read on sig.
I didn't sheep your read. I had my own bad read, thank you very much. And I hadn't read all of Sig's posts. Actually almost none of them I think. :beer:
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Urist »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:03 pm Me: I don't care about this game.
Also me: What if Urist can hack the dice site and is scum and knows what we all randed or what if we can hack the site and see who used it and find scum that way.

You don't need to hack the site if you own the site. :ninja:
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:55 pm Guillotine could be a bus, but I think he is fine for now.

I guess from an outside point of view I would look bad for defending her, but I brought up reasons why I gutread Michelle town.

Daily reminder that guillotine is mafia.
It's likely to be a bus based on how he claimed credit for the michelle kill.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Fun fact: this post counts toward the five post minimum per day, even though it has no content!
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 59

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:48 pm Okay. Maybe I need a second opinion on DrWilgy.

I thought he was his usual town self and wouldn't be wolfreading me as wolf, but I'm sorta afraid his posts are noticeably smaller than the Lost in Space Hustle game I played with him.
I have no idea how to read Wilgy, and I don't think I'm alone. Are his posts smaller this game in a sense of their individual content is slimmer, or just lower post volume?

How would you rate the quality of his posting vs Lost in Space?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:30 pm GTH scum team is hollowkat, daisy and dizzy. Maybe wilgy in place of one of them.

Talk to me about Daisy plz

What do you mean by a more balanced act re: Urist?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:30 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:48 pm Okay. Maybe I need a second opinion on DrWilgy.

I have no idea how to read Wilgy, and I don't think I'm alone. Are his posts smaller this game in a sense of their individual content is slimmer, or just lower post volume?

How would you rate the quality of his posting vs Lost in Space?
Mostly in post volume. It feels like his posting got significantly shorter and more direct. It's almost as if he's trying to use the fewest number of words possible.

In Lost in Space mafia I remember him explaining why I gotta be lynched as a policy and also engaging with other players. This game feels like he has just called sig and me wolves and didn't bother doing anything else.

Hes doing a gimmick
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Spacedaisy »

First of Creature, I didn't do anything discreetly, I flat out explained the only reason I had him in my PoE was because I had no reason to eliminate him.

I don't know you, but I can see how you are acting in this game and it is so beyond shady.

I'm positive of only Dizzy, and I feel really confident in Guillo town, based on how his posts read to me. Urist I feel fairly confident in too, but not fully able to dismiss.

Everyone else is in my PoE.

Wilgy, do me a favor and give me a little bit more to chew on from you. I fully suspect that when they took out those two posters, the wolves are stepping in to fill the void. When the night ended I sat back to watch and see who did that. Unsurprisingly Creature and DDL. Two people are already felt suspicious of.

I would like to hear some thoughts from you so I can work out where to put you in my reads. I want to trust you, but I have no reason to eliminate you. Help me out. Who all do you still have in your PoE and why?

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

Every time I say to myself that the most logical wolf behavior would be XYZ, Creature is doing exactly that.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Spacedaisy »

Those Dizzy votes look really shady to me. Again, so not a shock. Dizzy is like the only person I fully trust right now. Those votes make zero sense.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:41 pm Those Dizzy votes look really shady to me. Again, so not a shock. Dizzy is like the only person I fully trust right now. Those votes make zero sense.
How do you read Dizzy's vote on themselves?

You've mentioned Creature, what's your take on DDL? Do you have reads on players not on Dizzy's wagon?
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:17 pm Guillo I think is probably town tbh but his push on me is ego driven more than it is anything else, that's bad guillo stop doing it.
Nah bruh, you dont get to use the “Guillo is ego-pushing me” card.

I scum read you because

1) You treated me like you knew i was town on day 1.
2) I tested you on regards of Michelle's volume tell wolf meta and you didnt pass the test.
3) When i called you out for it you tried to AtE everyone into killing me, something that you never do when i push you and you know i consider scummy that kind of AtE and we both know you also chop to the death AtErs.
4) You have zero interactions WITH Michelle, town!you would have looked into her afyer i called her out, why didnt you? Instead you said that she was ok even if she was low posting, what?

If it was up to me i would have shot you yesterday but luckily for you, im powerless in this game, i dont even have the power of the vote.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NAA dying is….lol

Whom did he spook to deserve death?

Im not gonna lie i would never kill NAA as scum, as town? Hell yah but as scum? He is an agent of chaos, king of trolls, an important asset for scum, so for him to die to a night kill is either because he got too close, maybe. Or maybe he was another doc dodge.

Has anyone ISO him? I dont wanna ISO him.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.

The correct answer for why axe died should be fairly obvious lol
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:14 pm NAA and Marmot dying is a bit sad. They were the two players I trusted the most besides NANOOK.

I'm afraid DrWilgy is probably just town here.

On the other hand, now I'm unsure if I should be townreading DDL and Dyslexicon here. Guillotine is also an uncertainty.
What makes you uncertain about me? This is the second time you refer about me like this.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:56 am The correct answer for why axe died should be fairly obvious lol
Enlighten me with your wisdom, oh Sensei.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:56 am The correct answer for why axe died should be fairly obvious lol
ya.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:55 pm Guillotine could be a bus, but I think he is fine for now.

If i had randed scum in this game i would have bussed her just like i did in Spider-verse, so your suspicion is not unwarranted, it is fair. I respect Michelle as a town player but Michelle as scum is almost a negative utility from my personal experience, ive heard stories where months ago she carried the team as wolf and praised her but i've yet to see that scum play from her. Ive caught Michelle for her volume tell so many times that i bet you, she would have fear killed me on night 1 if she had the chance lol. This is not ego, ask her after game and ask Macdougall too who also has caught her and chopped her on day 1 for it.

But…

In what world i am scum with hollowkatt here? whom you say he looks bad for soft-defending her, which is my entire reason for scum reading and tunneling Hollowkatt here? You are both sussing me while supporting my push on hollowkatt with an appatent like minded read, you cant bake the cake and eat it too you know?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:03 pm Me: I don't care about this game.

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Urist wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:51 pm

Michelle is my trophy even though Nanook shot her, dont be hating and get your own pelt.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:38 am
Urist wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:51 pm

Michelle is my trophy even though Nanook shot her, dont be hating and get your own pelt.
Or maybe you already have a pelt… attached to your body that is.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I dont like how you shade me and townread me at the same time, fuck that.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:22 am I'm good at math, but too lazy to go over the formula, so I'll just trust it for now.

I do think nanook should shoot DDL today
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:27 am Why DDL?

His opening posts were somewhat pandery (no pun intended), and his most recent sarcastic post towards Guillo seemed kinda out of left field, but it's something that a couple other people had done earlier in the day in some capacity, and to me felt like it was an attempt to feed off that chaos.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:47 pm I reread Dizzy's ISO. Mean is not the word that I'd use to describe him, where did you see that @Dragon D. Luffy?

Dizzy's posts where he called myself and Michelle "ok" doesn't look good in light of Michelle flipping wolf.

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:00 pm Ok, I can actually vibe with Michelle + Marmot as pretty ok though.

In particular because this is Dizzy's only mention of Michelle, and it's a very mild read at that based on nothing in particular (though vibe reads are very real thins, I just don't see a reason for it here). I'm gathering that Dizzy is calling us both town in this post, can you clarify @Dyslexicon?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:57 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:53 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:30 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:22 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:14 pm I think DDL is most suspicious so far today, for his comments in regards to falcon. It very much reads like maf throwing out some early confirmed town reads.

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
fingersplints was mostly on DDL. If wolves bothered to ISO her then this might be a WIFOM kill.
DDL is 100 % town. I'd bet this and my three next games on it.
ok, so fingersplints was a dodge kill?

I'd certainly believe it.

I think mafia will be very inclined to shoot townies who are not Nanook and who are not likely to draw a stray protect, in an attempt to dwindle numbers. Fingersplints was quiet enough that she probably wasn't going to draw such a protect.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:39 pm Where I'm at right now

I do not want to shoot today: myself, DDL, Guillo

I do not want to shoot today, but would not complain if Nanook shot them: sig, Spacedaisy, falcon, hollowkatt, NAA

I would be ok with shooting today: Creature, Dizzy, DrWilgy, Urist
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:00 pm If some/most of you guys could give four person POEs, that would be super helpful for me to organize how everyone is viewing the game. Or your confident lock town reads, either is helpful. Tyty.
My POE includes DrWilgy, sig/Creature, Urist, and Dizzy

I don't think sig and Creature are teammates, but that one of the two could be mafia.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:22 pm I'm glad you're willing to approach the game in a way that you can contribute.

That said, I honestly don't understand the argument that NAA and Urist are trolling.

Imo, NAA is stating reads, interacting with players, and pushing a night-action strategy that he thinks is optimal.

Imo, Urist is advocating for players to play in a manner that gives scum little information to plan around. He thinks that's optimal. I completely disagree, and think it's kinda scummy he's pushing that.

But I don't understand how you see it as trolling. If you don't want to talk about it, feel free to ignore this post. I'm stating what I see, and it's clearly not what you see.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:39 pm First of Creature, I didn't do anything discreetly, I flat out explained the only reason I had him in my PoE was because I had no reason to eliminate him.

I don't know you, but I can see how you are acting in this game and it is so beyond shady.

I'm positive of only Dizzy, and I feel really confident in Guillo town, based on how his posts read to me. Urist I feel fairly confident in too, but not fully able to dismiss.

Everyone else is in my PoE.

Wilgy, do me a favor and give me a little bit more to chew on from you. I fully suspect that when they took out those two posters, the wolves are stepping in to fill the void. When the night ended I sat back to watch and see who did that. Unsurprisingly Creature and DDL. Two people are already felt suspicious of.

I would like to hear some thoughts from you so I can work out where to put you in my reads. I want to trust you, but I have no reason to eliminate you. Help me out. Who all do you still have in your PoE and why?

Every time I say to myself that the most logical wolf behavior would be XYZ, Creature is doing exactly that.
There are some serious theather vibes coming from this post.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:32 pm

Talk to me about Daisy plz

What do you mean by a more balanced act re: Urist?
Like, what has she even done

As for Urist I tend to think mafia won't pick playstyles that go out of their way to piss people off.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:46 am [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

I dont like how you shade me and townread me at the same time, fuck that.
It's not a shade. It's saying nothing stops it from being a bus yet I still townlean you for it.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:39 pm I fully suspect that when they took out those two posters, the wolves are stepping in to fill the void. When the night ended I sat back to watch and see who did that. Unsurprisingly Creature and DDL. Two people are already felt suspicious of.
Ftr I was already the second top poster at the end of day 2. All my posts today were oriented towards game solving.

If anything, Dyslexicon's posts felt contentless the most.
Oh, when said "teXTboOk wOlLFlaY" turns out to be completely wrong. We've all been there before.

Return to “Previous Rackets”