Highway Heist (MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a masochistic road thug? (Hammer at 4)

Poll ended at Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:00 pm

c4e5g3d5
No votes
Hally
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Macdougall
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
NotAnAxeHole
40%
Host/other
60%

Total votes: 10
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 433

Re: Highway Heist (DAY 3- MYLO)

Post by MacDougall »

I feel like the actual solve is going to be virtually the least likely one and if I figure it out and push into it I will probably just get mischopped in retaliation lol.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

mac wya on jay?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:25 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:22 pm Its purely a post to vent it doesn't matter if you know what I'm referring to or not and tbh id be surprised if you did lol
alright well if you’re a villager i'm sorry for my part in misreading you last day and making the suck for you
I don't care about the misreading its just the...this has just not been a fun style of game to play for me, that isn't to say anyone did something wrong or should change for my benefit, just that I haven't enjoyed it, so I will occasionally be bitchy but its safe to ignore it and not take it personally
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nook what’s your solve?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:29 pm I feel like the actual solve is going to be virtually the least likely one and if I figure it out and push into it I will probably just get mischopped in retaliation lol.
do you actually think i can be a wolf here?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:23 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:38 pm Sorry for not being louder @Dyslexicon. It felt like an increasingly obvious mistake as the EoD went on.

I have two clears. I'll be giving them due diligence, but in the meantime

Axe
Jay
Mac

Who in here can be unaligned?
So I mean, we take this to presume C4's "clears" are Nanook and Hally.

Hally and C4 both come into the day with a clear on Nanook, a thought I did not have. C4 also clearing Hally but seemingly not the inverse. Both were voting Axe together over the two town.

I would say it's rather guaranteed that one of them is mafia and it is probably just C4.
i don’t understand how your conclusion follows from anything you said above it but i’m a villager
Dizzy voters alive - Axe, Jay
Mac voters alive - Nanook
Axe voters alive - Hally, C4

Obviously I have the benefit of knowing that I am town. I survived a 3/3 flip with another town. In this scenario it is quite likely that at least one of the mafia was outside the vote imo. It is unlikely both mafia were stacking on Axe. It is likely therefore that there is one mafia between you and C4. You both came out with firm clears on Nanook, with c4 extending that courtesy to you. I didn't have Nanook as clear entering the day, and I don't have you clear so that bothers me about both of you also. I have C4 as significantly more scummy than you on play (though a caveat later).

I am reading Jay as my top town still (maybe I am a sucker). You and C4 are both clearing Nanook. Nanook doesn't feel aligned to you specifically. I am strongly willing to rule out Nanook/Hally. In fact it is quite likely that C4/Hally treating Nanook is a clear is spewing him in fact clear. It is plausible that both of you actually presumed he would be read clear from "roleswapping" and are spewing him so. I am willing to take him as a clear now that my hard difference check are treating him as such.

So unless I reopen my POE and attempt to reside in a world where Jay has out of nowhere decided to perform his best mafia game I've ever seen (this is no hyperbole, I have never seen him match his town meta to this degree before). I have a POE of 3 with a hard difference check between you and C4, which essentially makes Axe a red check I guess.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So the caveat is that I struggle to believe that we get to mylo with the gamestate in this level of disarray with C4/Axe as the team. That means no offence to them, but neither of them have powerwolfed this game and the current scenario lends itself to that likelihood.

So that, in actuality increases the likelihood that I am either wrong about Jay or Hally, or both.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:29 pm I feel like the actual solve is going to be virtually the least likely one and if I figure it out and push into it I will probably just get mischopped in retaliation lol.
Yeah of course. What kind of question is that?

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:35 pm nook what’s your solve?
Well I'm voting axe so

Draw what conclusions you will
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:39 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:38 pm Sorry for not being louder @Dyslexicon. It felt like an increasingly obvious mistake as the EoD went on.

Axe
Jay
Mac

Hally and C4 both come into the day with a clear on Nanook, a thought I did not have. C4 also clearing Hally but seemingly not the inverse. Both were voting Axe together over the two town.

I would say it's rather guaranteed that one of them is mafia and it is probably just C4.
i don’t understand how your conclusion follows from anything you said above it but i’m a villager

Obviously I have the benefit of knowing that I am town. I survived a 3/3 flip with another town. In this scenario it is quite likely that at least one of the mafia was outside the vote imo. It is unlikely both mafia were stacking on Axe. It is likely therefore that there is one mafia between you and C4. You both came out with firm clears on Nanook, with c4 extending that courtesy to you. I didn't have Nanook as clear entering the day, and I don't have you clear so that bothers me about both of you also. I have C4 as significantly more scummy than you on play (though a caveat later).

I am reading Jay as my top town still (maybe I am a sucker). You and C4 are both clearing Nanook. Nanook doesn't feel aligned to you specifically. I am strongly willing to rule out Nanook/Hally. In fact it is quite likely that C4/Hally treating Nanook is a clear is spewing him in fact clear. It is plausible that both of you actually presumed he would be read clear from "roleswapping" and are spewing him so. I am willing to take him as a clear now that my hard difference check are treating him as such.

So unless I reopen my POE and attempt to reside in a world where Jay has out of nowhere decided to perform his best mafia game I've ever seen (this is no hyperbole, I have never seen him match his town meta to this degree before). I have a POE of 3 with a hard difference check between you and C4, which essentially makes Axe a red check I guess.
alright, this makes more sense now

well i can tell you that i never freeze like that as a wolf at EoD and stay on axe when i can choose to kill you or dizzy assuming v/v

when i’m a wolf i always vote on a main wagon and i would just vote whichever of you/dizzy i thought was more dangerous to me instead of trying to get a cfd on axe

i frequently freeze and stay off wagon as a villager though
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:46 pm

Axe
Jay
Mac

well i can tell you that i never freeze like that as a wolf at EoD and stay on axe when i can choose to kill you or dizzy assuming v/v

when i’m a wolf i always vote on a main wagon and i would just vote whichever of you/dizzy i thought was more dangerous to me instead of trying to get a cfd on axe

i mean, this is pretty heavily spewing axe as mafia and your teammate lol.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:41 pm
Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:37 pm
Yeah of course. What kind of question is that?
i’m the villageriest villager itg
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

LOL
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:42 pm
Well I'm voting axe so

i know, i’m asking who you think he’s with
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:48 pm
Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:46 pm

Axe
Jay
Mac

i mean, this is pretty heavily spewing axe as mafia and your teammate lol.
except if you’re reading the game i’m never w/w with axe
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

yes because the wolf team that's left haven't spewed themselves distanced, good joke
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Nanook / Mac final answer.

I'm so ashamed of my dumbtell that I won't even argue it's validity.

:goofp:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Losing the BP night 2 is fucking annoying and especially annoying that we have no sleep option to compensate for it because we have literally one night kill to analyse. Marmot dying night 1. That is really dumb.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:50 pm yes because the wolf team that's left haven't spewed themselves distanced, good joke
so your solve is that i’m a 500 posting wolf who has been hard bussing my teammate since the beginning of the game?

are you trolling?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:50 pm yes because the wolf team that's left haven't spewed themselves distanced, good joke
so your solve is that i’m a 500 posting wolf who has been hard bussing my teammate since the beginning of the game?

are you trolling?
He's not trolling, he's mafia.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

are you trolling?
Do you realise who you are speaking to Hally?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:52 pm

are you trolling?
No, I am not mafia.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

scene from wolfchat

mac: yo, you should pretend to derp about wilgy flipping BP and i’ll clear you off it
axe: nobody will ever buy that lol
mac: no dude just trust me
axe: alright if you insist, and i’ll try to spew you clear on my way down
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

are you trolling?
I struggle to understand how you could be of the view I am mafia given the amount of energy I have consumed shielding you. What is my agenda here? To make the game more difficult for myself and nearly get myself lynched tying myself in knots to townread you, for science?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:54 pm

are you trolling?
No, I am not mafia.
Sounds like something a wolf would say.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:56 pm scene from wolfchat

mac: yo, you should pretend to derp about wilgy flipping BP and i’ll clear you off it
I'd rather not be mocked please. I am not really up for it.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

are you trolling?
yes, which is why i assume you can’t actually believe that
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:56 pm

are you trolling?
I struggle to understand how you could be of the view I am mafia given the amount of energy I have consumed shielding you. What is my agenda here? To make the game more difficult for myself and nearly get myself lynched tying myself in knots to townread you, for science?
I don't know, I haven't read up, so I don't know any of your stances.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:56 pm

are you trolling?
No, I am not mafia.
Sounds like something a wolf would say.
Yes they probably would. Very articulate and useful solving you are doing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:57 pm

are you trolling?
You're telling me you're unaware that I've been townreading you a ton this game and shielding you?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:57 pm

then please get with it
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Clearly if that was our plan, it would have been my idea.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:58 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:57 pm

are you trolling?
You're telling me you're unaware that I've been townreading you a ton this game and shielding you?
Correct.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:57 pm

are you trolling?
yes, which is why i assume you can’t actually believe that
Hally, who said anything about believing? I don't have the solve so I don't believe anything. I am speculating and trying to solve the game in front of you with the knowledge that I do have. Which is literally my own alignment and Marmot's NK.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:58 pm

then please get with it
So I have to get with it, in order to avoid you mocking me? Pretty rude tbh.

Such a rude game this has been. And that's coming from me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think that I can reduce my tinfoil irt the whole "ree gamestate spews deepwolves" thing simply by virtue of;

a) Axe might just be mafia tbh. Which would mean Hally has just been really townie and gud.
b) The mafia have really only had the opportunity to kill one single town without it being mapped out before them.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm incredibly tired. I also think Nanook is mafia.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

fine, sorry i’ll try not be an ass

really have no idea how anyone could consider me as a wolf here though, and especially not a wolf with axe who i have been trying to kill all game as everyone ignores me
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:01 pm I think that I can reduce my tinfoil irt the whole "ree gamestate spews deepwolves" thing simply by virtue of;

a) Axe might just be mafia tbh. Which would mean Hally has just been really townie and gud.
b) The mafia have really only had the opportunity to kill one single town without it being mapped out before them.
Ok, so you're just mafia.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:02 pm fine, sorry i’ll try not be an ass

really have no idea how anyone could consider me as a wolf here though, and especially not a wolf with axe who i have been trying to kill all game as everyone ignores me
Yes, you are obviously town, like me.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:02 pm fine, sorry i’ll try not be an ass

1. Brief speculation of a thought and posting it is not tantamount to believing it and pushing it as a reality.
2. You are right that you are probably the least likely pairing.
3. Being suspected is not an insult, nor is it a justification for lashing out.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:01 pm I think that I can reduce my tinfoil irt the whole "ree gamestate spews deepwolves" thing simply by virtue of;

Ok, so you're just mafia.
No, I am not "just mafia". I am town and I have also articulated quite well how I have arrived at the place that I have.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:56 pm My absolute first GTH guess is c4/NAA.

I have to think about things though and don’t want to conf bias any theories.
I agree. I think this is the team.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:56 pm My absolute first GTH guess is c4/NAA.

I have to think about things though and don’t want to conf bias any theories.
I agree. I think this is the team.
Goes from I'm defending you to I'm hard scum reading you in 1 page 🤨
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Oh my god. Mac is howling.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Idk what to do, I'm about to have my straw house blown away by the big bad wolf.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:48 pm
Well I'm voting axe so

Idk

Id say sandfox but I dont think any of you would get the joke
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:08 pm
Hally wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:48 pm
Well I'm voting axe so

Idk
Ok, now I know you don't think I'm mafia, so what gives? Wolf with Mac?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:09 pm Id say sandfox but I dont think any of you would get the joke
:clap:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Return to “Previous Heists”