Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Interrogation Room - Scotty

Post by nutella »

stormlight goat
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 34

Post by srceenplay »

Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:06 pm Best dungeon crawler…Descent: Journeys into the Dark 2nd edition for nostalgia sake, but I should be saying Gloomhaven. (Gloomhaven is more puzzly, Descent is more luck based I feel)
I wonder if this implies you like randomness more than skill? (That's what i like.)
I always here about love letter. Probably should go ahead and buy it. My problem is I'm a kickstarter junkie. Probably have backed about 50 games and only have played half.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:24 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:06 pm Best dungeon crawler…Descent: Journeys into the Dark 2nd edition for nostalgia sake, but I should be saying Gloomhaven. (Gloomhaven is more puzzly, Descent is more luck based I feel)
I wonder if this implies you like randomness more than skill? (That's what i like.)
I always here about love letter. Probably should go ahead and buy it. My problem is I'm a kickstarter junkie. Probably have backed about 50 games and only have played half.
I like both to change it up- I feel like if I play two games of Castles of Burgundy, my mind will explode and I need some ameritrash game to clear the cobwebs like Betrayal at House on the Hill, which is a terribly unbalanced game but if you go into with the idea of it being a journey and not get caught up on the whole winning thing, it’s a great time with the right people.

Here’s the thing with love letter- it’s a basic enough game that you don’t even need to buy the game and can play with just a normal deck of cards. All you’ll need is a reference sheet when you’re starting out.

Here, I’ll explain what I do.
From a deck, grab the Ace, King & Queen of hearts.
Grab both Red Jacks, 4’s, 3’s and 2’s. Grab 5 random number cards. You should have 16 total cards.
Cards are ranked on a scale from 1-8. Here’s the reference sheet to write out:
  • Black cards = Guard, Rank 1 > When played, pick a player and guess a card type other than Guard. If correct, that player is eliminated.
  • Red 2’s = Priest, Rank 2 > When played, pick a player. They must privately show you their card.
  • Red 3’s = Baron, Rank 3 > pick a player. Both of you reveal the card in your hand. The lower rank is eliminated (*ties resolved by cumulative points of played cards in front of each player)
  • Red 4’s = Handmaiden, Rank 4 > you are unaffected by all players until your next turn.
  • Red Jacks = Prince, Rank 5 > you may force another player (or yourself) to discard their card and draw another
  • King of Hearts= King, Rank 6 > trade hands with another player
  • Queen of Hearts = Countess, Rank 7 > if holding the king or prince, this card must be played, otherwise it does nothing
  • Ace of Hearts = Princess, Rank 8 > if a player discards this card, they are eliminated

Gameplay:
    Each player starts with a card. On your turn, draw a card and play one of your 2 cards into a discard pile in front of you. If a player draws the last card of the deck, the game ends that turn and the non-eliminated player with the highest rank in hand wins. (Ties go to highest cumulative total in discard)

That’s it! Give it a try. 2 player works too
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Re: Interrogation Room - srceenplay

Post by dunya »

This week the questions will be for @srceenplay !!

:omg: :yay:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

when did you start playing mafia?

do you prefer video mafia over forum mafia?

what's your biggest pet peeve about other people?

do you have any bad habits you can't quit? :D
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:53 pm when did you start playing mafia?
Started playing mafia on a starcraft 2 mod. Did that for a year or two and then in 2016 or 17 played my first forum game at Mafiascum.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:53 pm do you prefer video mafia over forum mafia?
I like both. Video is funny because you can see and interact with people in real time. Plus you can get multiple games in one session. Forum is slower and more relaxed and never really put on the spot.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:53 pm what's your biggest pet peeve about other people?
Arrogance. Everyones shit stinks, don't think yours doesn't.
That and people who take the "game" to seriously. Maybe one day there will be a competitive forum for them? :rolleyes:
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:53 pm do you have any bad habits you can't quit?
I don't overly think about the games I play. Usually just in the moment off gut reactions. I probably could do a little more thread diving and due diligence.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:41 pm Started playing mafia on a starcraft 2 mod. Did that for a year or two and then in 2016 or 17 played my first forum game at Mafiascum.
ohhh, who introduced you to maf451?
srceenplay wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:41 pm Arrogance. Everyones shit stinks, don't think yours doesn't.
That and people who take the "game" to seriously. Maybe one day there will be a competitive forum for them? :rolleyes:
srceenplay wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:41 pm I don't overly think about the games I play. Usually just in the moment off gut reactions. I probably could do a little more thread diving and due diligence.
i find i don't enjoy doing that part much anymore, or repeating myself a bunch of times about the same thing. ;p sometimes i have to iso myself to remember things too. does anyone else do that? lol.

do you like to cook? what's the best dish you can cook up?

where in the US are you from--do you live there still today?

do you like boardgames?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:49 pm do you like to cook? what's the best dish you can cook up?
I like the idea of cooking but don't like cooking. When I do cook I like throwing (random) ingredients into a dish to see what happens. If I had to pick my favorite thing to make besides beer it would be banana bread. fresh bread, yum.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:49 pm where in the US are you from--do you live there still today?
Born and raised in Kansas. Close enough and far enough away from everything in the states.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:49 pm do you like boardgames?
Yes. Don't play as often as I used to but still try to at least once a month.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

oh shit, i need to give @NotAnAxehole my moms bread recipe LOL

wait, you MAKE your own beer? what's it like? light or dark?

what's your fav boardgame to play!?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:29 pm wait, you MAKE your own beer? what's it like? light or dark?
I make all kinds. Well used to. Haven't made any lately. I used to keep a stout, light lager or wheat, and then pale ales or ipas on tap(6). If I knew who to post pics I would show you.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:29 pm what's your fav boardgame to play!?
Don't have one. It is kind of always rotating. Probably Catan. That was my gateway. Always down to play Clank or T.I. if I have a free day. Been playing Cascadia lately.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

srceen!

I have admired your play and glad you're here for interrogation!

Are you in school or working or both or neither? Tell us about either or both!

What things in life make you happy?

What's your dream vacation and when will you take it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

juliets wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:51 am Are you in school or working or both or neither? Tell us about either or both!
To old for school. I'm part time in the school of life. Full time shop foreman. We work on suspensions for semis, trucks and some cars.
juliets wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:51 am What's your dream vacation and when will you take it?
Dream would be to take a month long trip through SE Asia or Europe. Probably not going to have time for that until I retire.
We do take family vacations some where every year. This year we are planning on California. Daughter wants to see "the tall trees." Next year my other daughter graduates and wants out trip to be in Hawaii. We are also planning Costa Rica for winter 2023.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

srceenplay wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:15 am
juliets wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:51 am Are you in school or working or both or neither? Tell us about either or both!
To old for school. I'm part time in the school of life. Full time shop foreman. We work on suspensions for semis, trucks and some cars.
juliets wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:51 am What's your dream vacation and when will you take it?
Dream would be to take a month long trip through SE Asia or Europe. Probably not going to have time for that until I retire.
We do take family vacations some where every year. This year we are planning on California. Daughter wants to see "the tall trees." Next year my other daughter graduates and wants out trip to be in Hawaii. We are also planning Costa Rica for winter 2023.
Lol, yes the school of life! I hear you there!

Oh, the sequoias I take it in Cali! They are incredible.

My husband and I went to Europe for 3 weeks some years ago and only got to 3 cities lol! There was so much to see just in those 3 places, and later went to London for a week. Hope to go back someday!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

srceenplay wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:15 am We are also planning Costa Rica for winter 2023.
why costa rica specifically? any reason?

what's the best thing to do or must dos in kansas for someone who's never been?

is kansas famous for anything?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:28 pm
srceenplay wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:15 am We are also planning Costa Rica for winter 2023.
why costa rica specifically? any reason?

what's the best thing to do or must dos in kansas for someone who's never been?

is kansas famous for anything?
Have a friend from Costa Rica. He goes back home a couple times a tear for one to two weeks at a time. Been asking us to go for awhile.

Kansas is all plains. Some hills in the west. I'm in the suburb of the biggest city in the state. Has just about anything a big city has and I can get to it in 20 min or less. All the small towns in the area have rodeos in the summer. Used to go when I was a kid but haven't been in years. I like where I live because it's not to big. Just the right size. KC, OK city, Tulsa, Dallas, are place we like going to get away for short trips. My city is known as the air capital of the world. Big aviation industry. When I was young my family had a small plane and we would go flying. I want to get my pilot license and buy a plane but my wife said she would never fly with me. I think it would be nice to fly on our trips.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

juliets wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:02 am My husband and I went to Europe for 3 weeks some years ago and only got to 3 cities lol! There was so much to see just in those 3 places, and later went to London for a week. Hope to go back someday!
My wife plans everything. I can just imagine how it would go with us. I like going with the flow but she has to make sure every bit of time is used efficiently.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

srceenplay wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:21 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:02 am My husband and I went to Europe for 3 weeks some years ago and only got to 3 cities lol! There was so much to see just in those 3 places, and later went to London for a week. Hope to go back someday!
My wife plans everything. I can just imagine how it would go with us. I like going with the flow but she has to make sure every bit of time is used efficiently.
omg just like my husband and me! I plan for months, hotels, activities, dinner reservations, everything! But we do deviate from the plans if we feel like it lol!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:21 pm
lol same

Hi srceen!

Enjoy your trip to the big trees! Just walking through Muir Woods will make you feel so small and insignificant. Quite humbling.

Questions:
Why the name srceen? I feel dyslexic
What’s your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
If you had to eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, why would it be?
Pancakes or waffles?
What are your top 5 favorite movies? (Critically acclaimed president just popcorn flicks)
Would you rather fight 3 marmot sized humans or one human sized marmot?

srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:01 pm Why the name srceen? I feel dyslexic
When I was young and internet just became a thing, I would always be on the computer. I remember dad yelling at me to get off and stop playing on that screen. I was in the process of making an account at that moment, maybe a yahoo chat, and light bulb moment. SCREENPLAY a great name and taken. No problem. Srceenplay.
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:01 pm What’s your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
Banana. 20 years ago Capt Crunch.
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:01 pm If you had to eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, why would it be?
I like pasta and would probably pick pasta even though I probably shouldn't.
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:01 pm Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:01 pm What are your top 5 favorite movies? (Critically acclaimed president just popcorn flicks)
Any Tarantino film. The Usual Suspects. Marvel films. Interview with a Vampire. Anything with Denzel Washington.
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:01 pm Would you rather fight 3 marmot sized humans or one human sized marmot?
Human sized marmot. I would feel less guilty about breaking a marmot.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:01 pm Would you rather fight 3 marmot sized humans or one human sized marmot?
@Marmot :scared:

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:26 pm
srceenplay wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:30 pm
@Marmot :scared:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

less guilty, not guiltless
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what's been your most embarrassing moment in life as an adult?

what would you name your yacht if you had one?

what's the worst place/city you've ever been in/visited?

are you a cat or dog person?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Who are you?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Have you ever met a marmot?

Have you climbed a mountain?

Who are you?

Did you enjoy randing mafia in your first video mafia game?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Why are you?

srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:20 pm what's been your most embarrassing moment in life as an adult?
IDK. Last night going up some stairs at the concert I tried jump side stepping around some people. Missed a step and went down. Then the people I was annoyed with and trying to go around are there helping me up.
dunya wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:20 pm what would you name your yacht if you had one?

Mary Waves
dunya wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:20 pm what's the worst place/city you've ever been in/visited?

I despise driving in Texas. In my opinion worst drivers. They pass on the right. Don't yield for anyone. Drive in the passing lane.
dunya wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:20 pm are you a cat or dog person?

I like both. We have two dogs. Reese and Buttercup. In the morning we are driving to OKC to look at a litter of kittens.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:47 pm Who are you?
James Srceenplay
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:20 am Have you ever met a marmot?
No, can't say I have.
Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:20 am Have you climbed a mountain?
No but I have driven on one. Went through Rocky Mountain National Park on the pass north of Granby. Wanted to take the scenic view towards Fort Collins. That was a stressful drive I'm scared of heights and a lot of that road is just cliffs.
Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:20 amWho are you?
A dad.
Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:20 am Did you enjoy randing mafia in your first video mafia game?
I don't like being mafia. I'm not great at mafia and always feel like I will let my team down. As town I don't know who my team is so I feel more comfortable, feels like I'm solo-ish.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Scotty wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:30 pmWhy are you?
Life experiences. Good and bad.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

srceenplay wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:46 pm I like both. We have two dogs. Reese and Buttercup. In the morning we are driving to OKC to look at a litter of kittens.
did you get one? :eyes:

what's your biggest "irrational fear"?

what's your biggest pet peeve?

what's your go to karaoke song?

do you like reading? fav book?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:21 pmdid you get one?
Yes but can't come home until 12 weeks. So sometime in June.
dunya wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:21 pm what's your biggest "irrational fear"?
Scared of heights. Up on a tall building or cliff I get a uneasy feeling. Feels like I could fall at anytime. Totally OK with flying. :shrug:
dunya wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:21 pm what's your biggest pet peeve?
Not cleaning up while you cook. My wife and kids make the biggest mess while cooking and don't clean anything until after dinner. By the time I'm done cooking everything that can be cleaned or put up is.
dunya wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:21 pm do you like reading? fav book?
It's been a long time since I read a hard cover book. Like Harry Potter days. Now I read Webtoons and a couple light web novels. Tower of God, THE BEGINNING AFTER THE END.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

srceenplay wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:13 pm Scared of heights. Up on a tall building or cliff I get a uneasy feeling. Feels like I could fall at anytime. Totally OK with flying. :shrug:

Not cleaning up while you cook. My wife and kids make the biggest mess while cooking and don't clean anything until after dinner. By the time I'm done cooking everything that can be cleaned or put up is.
hey!! both of these things are me! :D

i dont do well looking down from high buildings, but fine with flying too. i tried those tree adventure things once and thats where i discovered i have a fear of heights lol.

it also blows my mind how some people can eat with a ww3 destroyed kitchen behind them and just leave that till "after dinner". whyyyy, clean as you go and it goes so much faster.

if you could interview a famous person, dead or alive, who and why?

what is your fav holiday?

do you collect anything?

what song is the soundtrack of your life atm?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:58 am f you could interview a famous person, dead or alive, who and why?
Never thought about it. Maybe Cleopatra. I've always wondered why how someone can kill themselves. It seems selfish to me. Plus It would be interesting to hear first hand perspective of the world at that time.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:58 am what is your fav holiday?
Probably Christmas. Lots of family gatherings. Catch up with people that I don't get to see a lot of.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:58 am do you collect anything?
Memories. The most valuable thing you can collect.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:58 am what song is the soundtrack of your life atm?
It's the time of the year when the weather is getting better and makes me think of this song.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i love the memories answer :( too bad my MEMORY SUCKS

have you always wanted to start a family?

what's the greatest thing about being a dad?

what is the thing you miss most about life before kids?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:03 pm i love the memories answer :( too bad my MEMORY SUCKS

have you always wanted to start a family?

what's the greatest thing about being a dad?

what is the thing you miss most about life before kids?
I had my boy when I was 18. It wasn't planned but I'm happy he is with us.
My wife and I had a class together in elementary school 4/5 grade. I first asked her out then. We got back together when high school started and have been together since.
We have one boy and two girls. I think my wife and I always knew we were going to be together and have a family. Life before kids was school. Who doesn't wish they could go back to school? The only thing I think can be considered is missing out on shenanigan's of the 20's. I wouldn't change it for anything though. We are still young enough to do what ever we want and not worry about babies at this age is great. Watching kids grow and the personalities they develop from mom and me is enjoyable. It always feels good being needed and loved. A little bitter sweet now that they are getting older and don't want to do as much with us anymore but we a close. Plus, like I said we are now able to do what we want while my buddies are still changing diapers.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:10 pm Plus, like I said we are now able to do what we want while my buddies are still changing diapers.
haha smart guy.

i love your story!! i wish i had met my better half in school or uni damn it. now i'm gonna be #foreveralone cos i've grown accustomed to my own space and habits :p

is there a chore you actually enjoy doing?

who walks the dogs in your house the most?

are you an early bird or night owl?

will you be at video mafia this weekend!
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:31 pm is there a chore you actually enjoy doing?
Going to mow grass after typing this. I like being able to zone out for 45min-1hr
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:31 pm who walks the dogs in your house the most?
We all equally do. We have a pond in the backyard and they like chasing geese and ducks. Once had a coyote try to take one as well. That freaked us out.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:31 pm are you an early bird or night owl?
Definitely a night owl. I like staying up later than everyone else. Do what I want and answer to myself. As I get older it's getting harder to sleep in. Especially with my wife, she is a early riser.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:31 pm will you be at video mafia this weekend!
Probably not. Friday is a high school alum charity event and Saturday is home town chamber of commerce charity event. My wife likes events. :faint:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

did the coyote go after your geese/ducks or one of your dogs!! that is scary. i lived in a rental like 7 years ago in cyprus with a wild pack of dogs that would come every night and scare me to death. i also lived in sweden where there was a pack of wolves and bears that would come into my garden and the bears especially would scour my trash lol. not fun!

do you like sports? fav sport to watch and team to support?

is christmas better than thanksgiving?

what's your fav alcoholic drink?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:04 pm did the coyote go after your geese/ducks or one of your dogs!! that is scary. i lived in a rental like 7 years ago in cyprus with a wild pack of dogs that would come every night and scare me to death. i also lived in sweden where there was a pack of wolves and bears that would come into my garden and the bears especially would scour my trash lol. not fun!
Little dog. Put some puncture holes in her. I caught the coyote with my dog in its mouth and ran them off.
P.S. Talking about the places you lived made me think. That's probably the one thing I missed that I wish I could have had. After high school I had friends that traveled the country and lived in different places. Would have liked that.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:04 pm do you like sports? fav sport to watch and team to support?
Not a huge sports fan. Like watching football when its on but not upset if I miss it. Collage basketball is fun when I can have time to watch. Rock Chalk!!
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:04 pm is christmas better than thanksgiving?
Christmas. Acouple of weeks of multiple gatherings. Our family, my family, wifes family and wifes extended family. Thanksgiving is just always 1 day with whomever asked for us over first.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:04 pm what's your fav alcoholic drink?
Beer. Otherwise margaritas or gin and tonic.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Oof hope your little dog was ok! That's super scary.

Yeah travelling is super important to me and probably a big reason why having kids never happened for me and won't happen. I get kinda claustrophobic at the idea and respect people who do choose to have kids so much. I am still a teenager at heart i guess.

If you could change one thing about your country and it would be changed immediately only 1 thing!!! What would it be?

Would you ever like to travel to space if it became affordable.and possible?

What's the ideal thermostat temp for you?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Favorite tv show or cartoon from your childhood that you're still nostalgic about sometimes?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

What's your most valued material possession?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:15 pm Yeah travelling is super important to me and probably a big reason why having kids never happened for me and won't happen. I get kinda claustrophobic at the idea and respect people who do choose to have kids so much. I am still a teenager at heart i guess.
Adopt a 17 year old or find someone with grown kids.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:15 pm If you could change one thing about your country and it would be changed immediately only 1 thing!!! What would it be?
Stop manipulating
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:15 pm Would you ever like to travel to space if it became affordable.and possible?
For sure, unless I chickened out.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:15 pm What's the ideal thermostat temp for you?
71F 22C
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:27 pm Favorite tv show or cartoon from your childhood that you're still nostalgic about sometimes?
Stargate SG1, Star Trek NG, Duck Tales
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:30 pm What's your most valued material possession?
My rings. My wedding ring is a combination of my father's ring after he passed and my wedding ring. My right hand is a family ring. My great grand father made it for my grandpa. Its the initial of our last name.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Syn »

Are you an optimist?

ImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Syn wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:01 pm Are you an optimist?
I can be but can also be pessimistic. Mood swings. :shrug2:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:39 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:15 pm Yeah travelling is super important to me and probably a big reason why having kids never happened for me and won't happen. I get kinda claustrophobic at the idea and respect people who do choose to have kids so much. I am still a teenager at heart i guess.
Adopt a 17 year old or find someone with grown kids.
Haha that's what my mom tells me every day.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

You're hosting a bbq--- what must have do you grill that day?

Fav international cuisine ?

Do you think trump has a chance getting re-elected?

Bottled water or tap water?

Sock person or barefoot at home?

What's the longest distance you've driven in one day?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:22 pm You're hosting a bbq--- what must have do you grill that day?
Homemade Hamburger patties and hot dogs and brats
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:22 pm Fav international cuisine ?
I like noodles. Asian and Italian
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:22 pm Bottled water or tap water?
Sparkling. Been drinking a lot of LaCroix and sparking hop water
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:22 pm Do you think trump has a chance getting re-elected?
Yes, but don't think he should. I can also see his daughter going for a run. I think thats a problem with US. Very polarized and they are doing it on purpose whomever they are. We have a lot we can agree on and work together with instead of fighting each other over.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:22 pm Sock person or barefoot at home?
Barefoot. If I could sleep naked I would.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:22 pm What's the longest distance you've driven in one day?
Huntsville AL 800 mi thats about a 12 hr drive I know I have done. Probably done a little farther but not for sure where or how much. no more than 14hrs.

Return to “Welcome to the Family”