Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 8

Post by Turnip Head »

Well I think the idea of Elo being The Master is definitely wrong so won't spend too much time on it. You said your case was vote records based, and I was going to point out that Elo voted for MM over Epi on the day where they were tied. Elo had previously expressed suspicion of Epi2.0 as well so I think that move would not make any sense at all for Elo to make if she had BTSC with MM. I thought it was preposterous that you even suggest it and it made me think you had some nefarious reason to bring it up to BR without fully researching it first.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Basically, what started me down this road was this:

If The Master never had BTSC with MM, there's no way to gain any connections to The Master through MM's posts.

If The Master did have BTSC, we should be able to see something either when it was achieved, and also when it was broken. I saw nothing like that.

I'm tempted to say that The Master never established BTSC with Lucy.

LINKI @ TH: Like I said, I was taking shots knowing it would be tough to find The Master. And, as you can see, I basically talked myself out of it in the process. But did I miss something that makes Elo a guaranteed civ?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

No, it's just my personal read of her.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

All these vouchings...

TH is vouching for Elo.
BR is vouchig for Elo, LC & MP
MP is vouching for Dana, Daisy, BR & LC
LC is vouching for BR & MP
keys is vouching for me, though I don't exactly know how he knew I was civvie.
I think I'm seeing an SVS game, but she went after Daisy kinda hard.

Did I miss any? I mean, SOMEONE has to be the recruiter and The Master.

Did anyone vouch for TH, Hedgie, or Dom? What about Faraday, goatees or Ninja?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I guess what I'm saying is, if MP & BR trust each other, and MP trusts Dana, and BR trusts Elo, why is Elo continuously voting for Dana?

That's where I'm confused...
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Who do you think could be the recruiter Chris?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Hang on... I fucked up my vote tallies. I need to redo this shit.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

When did I vouch for decompound? I don't recall vouching for BR.

MP, yes, I believed he was the role he is. words
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Ok, I corrected the vote tally. I knew something looked off...

These are the votes I was concerned with.

Elo Votes

Day 1 - Juliets (civ)
Day 2 - Dana (?)
Day 3 - Dana (?)
Day 4 - Made (baddie)
Day 5 - Rico (baddie)
Day 6 - MetalMarsh (recruited Indy)
Day 7 - Roxy
Day 8 - Dana (?)

Hedgie votes

Day 1 - Missed
Day 2 - Daisy (?)
Day 3 - Daisy (?)
Day 4 - Rico (baddie)
Day 5 - Rico (baddie)
Day 6 - MetalMarsh (recruited Indy)
Day 7 - DFaraday (?)
Day 8 - Sabie (baddie)

Dana votes

Day 1 - Elo (?)
Day 2 - Epig (civ)
Day 3 - Snow (civ)
Day 4 - Made (baddie)
Day 5 - Missed
Day 6 - Missed
Day 7 - Missed
Day 8 - Missed

MetalMarsh votes

Day 1 - Missed
Day 2 - Elo (?)
Day 3 - Snow (civ)
Day 4 - Self
Day 5 - Rico (baddie)
Day 6 - Epig

LINKI @ LC: My bad. I thought you did. I guess it was BR vouching for you then.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

HOSTS:

Were there any missing PMs on night 4?

Were there any missing PMs on night 5?

Were there any missing PMs on night 6?

Were there any missing PMs on night 7?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Wait, those are the players who concern you re: the mystery recruiter? Or something else?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Don't have long, only a few minutes, but just wanted to say: Chris, I think you're confused. I do not vouch for BR and LC. I have no reason to think they're bad at the moment, but I really have no idea when it comes to them. Instead, I have vouched for zeek, S~V~S, and keys, I very highly doubt any of them is (was) not a civvie.

As you stated, I've vouched heavily for Daisy and Dana, whose relationship I thought was evident; on the incredibly small off chance it wasn't, I took a risk, and it was proven this off chance was completely incorrect once Daisy was killed by The Master. Therefore, Dana is a civvie, and a very specific one at that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

In fact, I will eat a hat if Dana or S~V~S are bad. Same with zeek and keys, but to a slightly lesser extent.

Based on thread reads and a process of elimination, I don't really think Gotrees or DFaraday are bad right now either, but with regards to those I could be wrong.

I do think we're on the right track to catch a Cyberman with Sabie's reveal, and the only leads as to The Master which I believe are likely are either Chris or BR, so we need more evidence there, as it could be someone else even. And assuming there is a single recruiter, which I think is likely, I just don't know who it could be, but I think we can get a better idea by pooling all of our information together and eliminating people from the possible pool. However, we might need first need more insight into what kind of recruiter dynamic this person even has; I would assume over the course of 8 nights there will have been more than only Roxy as a recruit, so if only we could find another recruit, that would be nice. Given Sabie was the role checker and some things that have gone down, it is possible we will find a Cyberman who could flip recruited, I think. If so, or even if not, that should give more direction. Thoughts?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, TH 2.0, can you elaborate as to why you have ranked the Cybermen on your list from most to least likely? I'm curious what you're thinking here.

Be back later, folks.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'll keep your thoughts in mind MP but as far as I'm concerned anyone could have been recruited at any point in timey wimey.

linki: I suspect we'll be talking more about this tomorrow, but there's a lot of good stuff floating out there connecting Epignosis to Sabie. I've also made a case on Bass. Ninja's throwaway vote is a bit concerning to me, and Snowy I suspect the least but I can see where some of the concern is coming from re: him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, good point TH. Although I doubt if the recruiter has had multiple attempts they would choose Dana for example, certainly anything is possible until we get more information. Hopefully we do, but I am thinking we need to lynch the recruiter in that case based on BWT's response to Chris. And thanks for elaborating! I stand by my assessment that I just can't see Epi behaving like that if he were Saboe's teammate but I guess you never know. I do share concerns for many of those people as well.

Anyway, seriously now be back later. :p
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MovingPictures07 wrote:In fact, I will eat a hat if Dana or S~V~S are bad. Same with zeek and keys, but to a slightly lesser extent.

Based on thread reads and a process of elimination, I don't really think Gotrees or DFaraday are bad right now either, but with regards to those I could be wrong.

I do think we're on the right track to catch a Cyberman with Sabie's reveal, and the only leads as to The Master which I believe are likely are either Chris or BR, so we need more evidence there, as it could be someone else even. And assuming there is a single recruiter, which I think is likely, I just don't know who it could be, but I think we can get a better idea by pooling all of our information together and eliminating people from the possible pool. However, we might need first need more insight into what kind of recruiter dynamic this person even has; I would assume over the course of 8 nights there will have been more than only Roxy as a recruit, so if only we could find another recruit, that would be nice. Given Sabie was the role checker and some things that have gone down, it is possible we will find a Cyberman who could flip recruited, I think. If so, or even if not, that should give more direction. Thoughts?
MP, MetalMarsh and Roxy were both recruited.

I personally think there were recruitments on odd nights.

I'm currently working on who I think The Master is, but I've hit another brick wall.

:wall:

Also MP, are you saying that you don't think Daisy is a civ? Someone was just professing their faith in Daisy's civviness.

I don't think so. I think she was bad.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

You know what? I'm taking a break. i'm burned out. I've done too much case making and reading in the last 36 hours.

Besides, the Raiders are on. I'm going to watch some football, and then come back. Maybe I'll have a clearer head by then.

But right now, with me getting all those vouches wrong, and screwing up the vote tallies, I'm toast.

be back later.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Turnip Head wrote:Wait, those are the players who concern you re: the mystery recruiter? Or something else?
Those votes were the players I wanted to look at for any Master ties.

But then I removed Dana because she hasn't post or voted since day 4. And I removed MM because I don't think that Luct had BTSC with The Master.

So I focused on Elo and Hedgie's votes. I thought I had something, But I didn't.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 7

Post by Gotrees »

Guys, I'm really sorry I have been so inactive lately, these past two weeks have really overwhelmed me with school work. Last week alone I've had tests or projects in almost all my classes, plus the PSAT on Wednesday (which is what I had that day instead of classes). I will try to become more active again now that most of that is hopefully out of the way. I haven't had the time to completely catch up yet, and I probably never will, but I've read through the host posts and the posts mentioning my name, and I think I have a basic understanding of the situation right now. To address Juliets' concerns:

juliets wrote: First, we can't deny that Gotrees has been super helpful on the night polls that involved planets from Dr. Who. Gathering all that material and publishing commentary at the end of each group must have taken a long time. He also has posted some videos that are interesting but not directly related to what is happening in the game. So I have to ask, why hasn't his posting been as complete? He talks about catching up which excuses him from posting thoughts or doing any baddie hunting. If he can post all that material about the planets why can't he keep up?
I don't think I really talked about catching up until this last Tuesday. Until then, I never used that as an excuse for anything (except in the very beginning of the game when I had a late start). Right now there's just been so much going on I haven't really had much time for Mafia between school and life. I'm sorry.

As for my lack of baddie hunting: I don't really know how to baddie hunt. I'm new to the game, and although that is probably a garbage excuse, I don't really know all the ins and outs of it yet. My first vote led to Epi 1 getting lynched because I thought he was acting suspicious. In reality that's just how he plays the game. I don't want that to happen again. Until I play with you all a bit more, it will continue to be difficult to determine who and when people are lying. Right now, I just have to rely on other people's insight.
juliets wrote: Second, he indicates in this post he see's no connection between Enrique and Made, and says his own vote record is no better than Enriques, and finally he feels reluctant voting for made.
Gotrees wrote:Man, I'm not certain on either of them.

Epig does a better job arguing his case than Dom does, but Enri does a better job arguing his case than Made does.

Are people assuming Made is the Emperor Dalek and cant get lynched? Someone mentioned it earlier: if that were the case, there would be no need to save him last night. Also, I don't see any connection between Enrique and Made. Frankly, other people have come across as closer to each other.

The most suspicious thing on Enrique to me is his trend of unlucky votes, but it would be pretty hypocritical for me to criticize him for that, considering my record isn't too great either. His survival of last night is also a bit odd, but it seems pretty certain that it would be possible for him to potentially survive that night as a civ (eg. if the Master was blocked).

I feel reluctant voting for Made, though, too. I don't entirely understand the argument against him.

The thing I'm ultimately falling back on to base this vote on is my experiences with them outside of the game, since I mostly know them in that context. I mentioned on one of the first days that Made seemed a bit off to me. Enrique seems more like his usual self. It's entirely possible that he's just a better liar, but that's what I'm going on for now. I really hope I'm right.
I stand behind that, I don't know how that incriminates me. Everything I said there is what I believed at that point. I'm friends with Made and Enrique outside of Mafia, and I felt that was the best thing I could base my vote off of. I had stated earlier that I thought Made was acting a bit different from his real-life self, and many other players had also said that his game was different this time around. I didn't entirely understand the argument around him, but at that point I believe it was between Made and Enrique, and Made seemed to be the (slightly) more obvious choice for me.
juliets wrote: Third, Gotrees had this to say about Enrique (and MP) before the Enrique lynch. Note it begins with a soft complaint about how hard the game is to keep up with:
Gotrees wrote:Man, even without a lot of discussion this game is too much for me.

To be perfectly honest, MP and Enrique both seem equally bad to me. And by that, I mean they both seem civ. But so does everyone else. They just seem less civ than most people. I really need to improve my baddie-detector.

The case against Enrique is pretty much set in stone, I think. I agree that Made's actions seem suspicious, but can Enrique be entirely blamed for that? It is possible that Made just wanted to go out with a bang or something, or as someone mentioned a few posts up, wanted to save himself from being exposed as a baddie in an almost-tie. I don't know.
(I cut off the rest of this quote which was about MP)

First he says that he sees MP and Enrique as civ, just less civ than others. I guess that means he see's them as bad? He also says MP and Enrique seems equally bad which I disagree with. In my opinion MP never seemed as bad as Enrique seemed. He then defends Enrique against the accusation that Enrique is on Made's team as evidenced by Made voting for himself. Again, in my opinion it seemed pretty obvious why Made voted for himself - to try and help save Enrique.
The comment about how the game is "too much for me" was not about keeping up with the quantity of the posts, but rather about the contents of the posts. As I've said before, I'm having a hard time making sense of people's posts and deciding who's bad and who's good. To provide insight into my simple mind, I've quickly sketched up a graph in Paint:

The yellow representing the confidence I had in Made, Enri, and MP around the time I made those posts. I wasn't yet convinced they were evil, but they were the best leads I could possibly have at that point. The green spot on the graph represents my confidence in my Epi 1.0 vote. Ideally I would like to achieve that amount of confidence before voting someone again, but at that point I was a naive, newborn babbie mafia player (even more babbie than I am now) and especially since he flipped civvie, it will probably take a while for me to get over my reluctance/PTSD following that situation.

juliets wrote: I know these issues don't feel meaty but like I said before, they've been stirring in the back of my mind. I'd like to hear from Gotrees and would especially like to know why he has a lot of time when he is putting something neutral in the thread (the info about the planets) but has not gotten more involved in some of our discussion except in that post where he talked about MP. I'd like responses to the other quotes but again, especially my first point.
The reason for the contrast between my informative night posts vs. my lack of "baddie hunting" posts, as I've hinted at above, is that I don't really know how to baddie hunt. What I do know is facts. It's much easier (and, admittedly, much safer--I understand your concerns) to pull cold hard facts from a wiki page than it is to throw out random accusations at your peers. I feel like, even if I did do that, my accusations wouldn't hold much merit. I don't really know what I'm doing, to be honest. I'm worried that if I were to start some bandwagon lynch campaign I would probably be wrong, and then that would probably come back to bite me in the ass sometime later. Ironically I guess it is my reluctance to pursue such a campaign that is getting me into trouble now.

"Under the radar?" Possibly.

Baddie? Definitely not.

Linki: Looks like you guys are pretty active right now. I'll try to answer any questions you might have before starting up on my work.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:You know what? I'm taking a break. i'm burned out. I've done too much case making and reading in the last 36 hours.

Besides, the Raiders are on. I'm going to watch some football, and then come back. Maybe I'll have a clearer head by then.

But right now, with me getting all those vouches wrong, and screwing up the vote tallies, I'm toast.

be back later.
Excellent. I hope the Raiders go into overtime.

I might look at sabie's posts for connections, but my immediate thinking is that she would avoid mentioning her teammates at all.

I will also press my case against Chris. Stay tuned.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

While yo're working on stuff Epig, try to tell us why none of the stuff that was pointed out about Sabie yesterday seemed suspicious to you...
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Gotrees, thank you for responding to my post. Bea doesn't like me bringing football into her game so I will just say that right now I'm doing something that precludes me from putting my full attention on your post. I scanned it but need to read it and chew on it a bit to see if I have any questions. Please come back to check and see what if any questions I or others have.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:While yo're working on stuff Epig, try to tell us why none of the stuff that was pointed out about Sabie yesterday seemed suspicious to you...
No.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Epignosis wrote:
Chris wrote:While yo're working on stuff Epig, try to tell us why none of the stuff that was pointed out about Sabie yesterday seemed suspicious to you...
No.
As much as I expected.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

juliets wrote:Gotrees, thank you for responding to my post.
No problem. I'll try to answer whatever is asked of me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
No.
As much as I expected.
And you're welcome to speculate why that is.

I'll give you a hint though: It has to do with the fact that I didn't read any of it. And still haven't. And don't intend to.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

And why wouldn't you read the case on her? Did you read the lynch post? She was a CyberMan you know.

Aren't you interested in finding baddies?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:And why wouldn't you read the case on her? Did you read the lynch post? She was a CyberMan you know.

Aren't you interested in finding baddies?
No.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

inb4 Epig picks through my posts and misrepresents a case on me

hint: It'll be about how I float wild theories and suspect too many people.

LINKI: Really?

Now I know where you're heading. You're going to find The Master, and it's going to be me.

Cool...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Epig, do you want the civvies to win this game?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nope. Never mind. I thought Chris had a game to watch, but he's still here. Posting. And posting. And posting.

I'll ride this out and see how it goes. I'll vote, but don't expect much from me. If I get lynched, I'm fine with that.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Hitting refresh once in a while and reading a line or two of new posts isn't that distracting.

Trying to concentrate on the posts and voting histories of multiple people is a bit more distracting.

And, haven't you ever heard of commercials?

:shrug:

But you just sound like a defeated baddie... so I for one, am pleased that you're going to phone it in for the rest of the game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No, Chris, I've vouched for Daisy since D3ish or whenever that was and I continue to vouch for her even in her death. I am practically 100% sure she was a civvie.

I realized I didn't say Daisy in my hat eating post: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 720#p91583

but I vouch for Dana's civvieness with the same convinction that I vouch for Daisy's, as evident here: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 720#p91582

Sorry if that was confusing, I just didn't think to mention Daisy in my hat post since she's dead, but I did name zeek, and he's dead, so if you put both the posts together it makes sense, but clearly I just wasn't thinking. Lol.

And point taken, re: MM, Chris. I keep assuming it was The Master that recruited him, due to his role, but I suppose we don't know that for sure.

So I suppose vouching can't possibly be 100%, but I don't think a recruiter would recruit Dana, as that would be a wasted opportunity. Additionally, since I've been defending her so hard for a while, she could have been an easy NK target. So... while it's possible Dana is recruited, I don't think it's the case, so I stand by my assessment, tentatively.

Epig 2.0, why are you seemingly OK with being lynched? You put up more of a fight the first time around.

Linki with Chris: Maybe it's because I've known Epig for a long time, but I don't think he would EVER give up as a baddie. To me, it sounds like he's a civvie, and his reveal will provide information. Say, for example, if he is one of the roles you claimed to have. That's my hunch anyway. I'll consider the possibility for him to be bad nonetheless.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Gotrees, just curious, you say you aren't caught up, can you point me to where was the last time you read before you made that post?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:Hitting refresh once in a while and reading a line or two of new posts isn't that distracting.

Trying to concentrate on the posts and voting histories of multiple people is a bit more distracting.

And, haven't you ever heard of commercials?

But you just sound like a defeated baddie... so I for one, am pleased that you're going to phone it in for the rest of the game.
Yesterday I recorded music all morning. It was awesome. I finally finished a piece I'd been working on for over a year. After that, I drove Eloh almost an hour away so that she could deliver her awesome cakes to a wedding party. After that, I seared steaks and salmon for friends and we played a card game and watched a movie and drank beer. This morning we went to church. This afternoon I played D&D. After that, I painted pumpkins with the kids. Now I'm making pizza.

I have no interest in reading your thoughts when you cannot practice discrimination in posting them.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Epig 2.0, why are you seemingly OK with being lynched? You put up more of a fight the first time around.
Because I'm tired.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I can only hope that these gifs convey how your post makes me feel.

But really, did I just post you into giving up Epig?

Really?!?

I'll take pride in that actually...
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Bit rude chris. :|
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm not reading your posts any more either. So much better stuff to do.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Indigo 3
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Baddie wrote:I'm not reading your posts any more either. So much better stuff to do.
I wouldn't expect you to read my posts any more... every time you post, you make the case against you better.

Indigo 3?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:
Baddie wrote:I'm not reading your posts any more either. So much better stuff to do.
I wouldn't expect you to read my posts any more... every time you post, you make the case against you better.

Indigo 3?
Whatever.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Dom wrote:Gotrees, just curious, you say you aren't caught up, can you point me to where was the last time you read before you made that post?
Dom, embarrassingly, the last point I have thoroughly read up to is probably around here.

MM's LD post is what inspired me to look up the Cybermen some more and make this post. I then signed off.

Today I checked back to see if anybody said anything about that post, saw juliet's post about me just after it, and responded.

Haven't caught up much since then, other than reading the lynch posts and the night posts by the hosts, and some of the posts about me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:But really, did I just post you into giving up Epig?

Really?!?

I'll take pride in that actually...
No.

I was reminded that my kids are cooler than Mafia in general, so I've started spending more and more time with them, and less and less with you.

And I take pride in that.

Go on and high five that mirror.

Going to watch Once Upon a Time now with a girl who sometimes thinks she a princess.
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Hey Cybermen/Master, can has NK over here? Put me out of my misery! :haha: Seriously though, this is getting old, no?
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Ok, The CyberMen have found the Cyber body on day 6. Snow Dog is the Cyber Head. Pay attention to Sabie and Bass' votes days 2 through 5, as well as Epig and Snow's votes days 4 & 5. Then, suddenly, on day 6, they spread their votes out.

Why?

Cuz Snow found the body, and gained extra votes. Therefore, Sabie can vote Roxy to try to take some attention when Epig was getting votes. And remember, that's the time when Sabie's suspicion of Roxy came out of no where, and Roxy was saying her shit about Epig being the rolechecker blah blah.

Also, Bass could vote Epig, and not have to worry about getting Epig lynched.

And obviously Epig would vote for MetalMarsh.

Day 6 lynch, MetalMarsh. Even though it looked like a tie, it wasn't.

Day 7 had two of them voting Roxy, and one of them voting me. Where did Snow Dog put all of those extra votes? Roxy, when it was obvious she was going to be lynched. That way, his extra votes would be well hidden. Sabie votes for me, and Bass missed the vote.

Then, on day 8, they all vote for me, except Bass. He voted Hedgie. Why did he vote Hedgie? Not really sure, but I don't think he is either. Since the votes changed through out the night, I'm not sure where the votes were, but Sabie had none when Bass voted and split, never to return.

Their votes:

Epig 2 votes

Day 4 - Rico
Day 5 - Rico
Day 6 - MetalMarsh
Day 7 - Roxy
Day 8 - Chris

Sabie votes

Day 1 - Juliets
Day 2 - Made
Day 3 - Made
Day 4 - Rico
Day 5 - Rico
Day 6 - Roxy
Day 7 - Chris
Day 8 - Chris

Bass votes

Day 1 - Rico
Day 2 - Rico
Day 3 - Made
Day 4 - Rico
Day 5 - Rico
Day 6 - Epig
Day 7 - Missed?
Day 8 - Hedgie

Snow Dog votes

Day 4 - Rico
Day 5 - Rico
Day 6 - MetalMarsh
Day 7 - Roxy
Day 8 - Chris

tl;dr I think Snow Dog is the Cyber Head. I think Bass is the role blocker. And I think that Epig is the Cyber Controller. And we know Sabie was the role checker. And look at those identical votes early on...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I think Epig doesn't feel like make a case or anything cause he just figures he'll have the last laugh when he NKs me tonight.

I'll still call this game a win for me....
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

I don't think Sonw Dog or Epignosis are mafioso. Chris, I think you're reaching.

My suspects for Sabie's teammates are:
DF,
Gotrees,
Hedgeowl,
in no particular order.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Bit late, but here's this:

Biblios

Pictured: A member of the Vromyx race

Biblios was a library planet (Not The Library, but similar). It collected all the data of the universe, except for the data related to weapons. The library was staffed by robot librarians.

Two enemy races, the Vromyx and the Garynths, did not believe the claims that the library contained no weapons data. As a result, they fought a 50-year-long war against each other in an attempt to gain access to these fictional records. This war prevented anyone else from accessing the library. The Doctor found out, blew up an empty building, and told the enemies that he had blown up the weapons data. They now had nothing to fight over, and the war was over. Hooray.

Before the start of the 21st century, Biblios was placed under the protection of the Galactic Heritage, joining Earth and a bunch of other planets as a planet which theoretically would be protected from purchase or invasion by the Galactic Council.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Biblios

---------------------------------------------

Collactin

Pictured: The planet Zanak

Collactin is pretty much only famous for being destroyed.

An evil man named The Captain hollowed out the planet Zanak. He would then make it materialize around smaller planets, which he would subsequently compress and strip of their minerals. This is what happened to Collactin.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Collactin

Demons Run

PSA: Series 6 spoilers for this planet.

This is the planet where Amy gave birth to River Song/Melody Pond.

After her honeymoon, Amy was kidnapped by the evil Madame Kovarian and taken to Demons Run. She was replaced by an almost-identical clone of herself. This clone thought she was actually the real Amy, so she kept traveling with the Doctor like nothing weird was going on.

Just before giving birth, the Doctor realized what was up and “terminated” the clone. He then proceeded to gather an army of people/aliens he had helped in some way over the years, including Strax, Jenny, and Madame Vastra. On the way to Demons Run, Rory also blew up a bunch of Cybermen for good measure. (To intimidate the kidnappers).

In the Battle of Demon’s Run, the Doctor and his allies at first seemed victorious, but soon the Headless Monks revealed themselves and killed almost everybody, including, it seemed, Strax.

Turns out Strax was able to be saved by Jenny and Vastra, much to his dismay. He agreed to travel with them back to Victorian London to solve crimes and protect the Empire. (As seen in this glorious, 360p, Portuguese-subtitled YouTube video which I somehow had never seen until just now.)

It should be noted that the name “Demons Run” comes from a poem: Demons run when a good man goes to war. It is to be assumed that in this case, the good man is the Doctor.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Demons_Run

Florana

According to the Wiki, one of the most peaceful and beautiful planets in its galaxy.

Early in Florana’s history, a Dalek crash-landed on the planet, took control, and pretended to be God. When the human High Priest to this “God” found out that he had been worshipping a false god, he used a big weapon to try to kill all non-believers. Out of the ashes of the people murdered grew the flowers from which Florana gets its name. Lovely story.

In the 30th century, Florana was used by the Earth Empire as a toxic waste dumping ground.

In a comic, the Doctor 11 had a brunch on Florana before saving a star. The inhabitants held a parade in his honor.

Like Biblios, this planet is also a part of the Galactic Heritage.

Some other sort-of controversial things happened, but they don’t really seem too relevant. You can find them in the wiki below if you’re interested.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Florana

Indigo 3

Not much on this one. I’ll just quote the wiki directly.
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Indigo_3 wrote: Indigo 3 was the location of the Blue Desert. The desert was perfectly symmetrical, but in the centre was the Sanctuary of Imperfect Symmetry, a religious retreat which existed to counterbalance the desert's perfection. (AUDIO: The Skull of Sobek)
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Skull_of_Sobek wrote: On the isolated planet of Indigo 3, far out in the wastes of the Blue Desert, lies the Sanctuary of Imperfect Symmetry. It is a place of contemplation and reflection. It is also a place of death. Something from another time, from another world, has found its way inside the hallowed walls. Something with a leathery hide, a long snout and sharp pointy teeth. Tick Tock. Here comes the crocodile...
Doesn’t sound particularly pleasant.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Indigo_3

Commentary

Collactin is famous for being destroyed. Let’s not go there.

Lots of good people died at Demons Run. Let’s not go there. (Only benefit is maybe something to do with Vastra/Strax/Jenny but I don’t really see that happening since so many other things happened there.)

Florana has Dalek connotations. Let’s not go there.

Don’t know much about Indigo 3, other than the fact that it has some sort of crocodile. I don’t like crocodiles. Let’s not go there.

Biblios sounds nice. No weapons. Lots of books might mean we get some info. I’m voting Biblios. Looks like most of you already have. Hooray. Let’s go there.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

keys56000000000 wrote:I don't think Sonw Dog or Epignosis are mafioso. Chris, I think you're reaching.

My suspects for Sabie's teammates are:
DF,
Gotrees,
Hedgeowl,
in no particular order.
Anything I can clear up for you about myself, keys?

Return to “Previous Jobs”