100%

Total votes: 8
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D2

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 pm The way Rondo wrote “HAHAHAHAHA” to Falcon just reeks of distancing to me.

I’m wrong a lot of the time though.
But Sean agreed.
And he’s right a lot of the time.
I feel like Falcon responding to Seanzie voting him by voting Rondo instead might be a distance job as well?
Yeah, I think Rondo is just scum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 274

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:37 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:35 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:30 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:28 pm if falcon is going over regardless, which he was, then does it really matter?
Shhh I'm trying to position myself to take at least 10% of the credit for hammering him..
Your hammer was weird tbh. But so was my Falcon vote so lol
My hammer WAS weird. I never do that shit, coming in as the least informed person and ending the game early. I suppose I wanted to try something new. And it worked out.
Wolf foregone conclusion hammerers are >rand wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:39 pm I want to stick to my Arcbell townread. So I'll do that.
I wouldn't.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:49 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 pm The way Rondo wrote “HAHAHAHAHA” to Falcon just reeks of distancing to me.

But Sean agreed.
I feel like Falcon responding to Seanzie voting him by voting Rondo instead might be a distance job as well?
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

Sounds good.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:41 pm I'm presently reconsidering the TR on Rondo
Rondo is obvious town. But yes a mafia Arcbell would need his mischop to win so go off king.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 pm Porscha deserves a look too I think. I sense a bit of thread detachment.
I see we are in the Arcbell "look for possible mischops" phase of the thread.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Not caught up.

One thing that pinged me yesterday as I thought about the game later is that LC spent the entire day pushing multiple wagons but never really attacking on falcon, ecen though he seemed to be interacting with falcon on a not very positive way. Like, there was an interaction between the two that falcon used to vote for someone else (forgot who, but I quoted it in that big wall of text post I made). Felt to me like how two wolves would distance while trying to push other wagons.

I was really liking LC's posting style yesterday though, so I guess this is now a neutral read.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:49 pm I'm pretty confident that Arcbell is just mafia here. They are tonally identical to their play in the RPG mafia game I played with them on MU and their play and reads have been full of mafia agenda.
Falcon/Rondo/Arc with Rondo as the 3p would make a lot of sense here imo

I also noted that Rondo accused others of “distracting away” from Falcon, and he accused me of “distracting away” from Arc earlier. Only time he said this. He seems like he likes to talk and could be prone to slipping mindsets.

This would be the simple solution in my mind.
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 448
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:49 pm I'm pretty confident that Arcbell is just mafia here. They are tonally identical to their play in the RPG mafia game I played with them on MU and their play and reads have been full of mafia agenda.
This is a rather strong reaction to a mere lack of a townread from little old me mac
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:50 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:39 pm I want to stick to my Arcbell townread. So I'll do that.
I wouldn't.
There's a chance you could be right and I'm playing like total ass this game, but I'm holding onto hope that I'm right on something here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:50 pm

But Sean agreed.

Sounds good.
I wouldn't.

Mac is 1 for 1 so far and is town and his top scumread is pushing Rondo. Also Rondo is absolute wolfchop bait just by the way he plays. Which is to say that yes he hard wolfsides so I don't exactly blame you, but you can tell all of his play is in the name of his endless quest to level 1 solve the game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:52 pm
This is a rather strong reaction to a mere lack of a townread from little old me mac
I've been scumreading you the entire game Arcbell.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by hollowkatt »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:30 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:27 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:23 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:20 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:16 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:15 pmRONDO IS TOWN
is this new or is this still your catch-up from yesterday
This is from d1 EOD
interesting b/c I don't read it as town at all
why do you town read it?
Maf wants to play it cool if they're engaged in hammering their partner. Doesn't wanna give anything away. Rondo was giving deadlines for hammering falco and then demurring on it to me and jack. I feel like a progression like that makes maf uncomfortable. At the risk of sounding hedgey though this makes slightly less sense as I'm writing it than it did in my head.
see here's my problem with this:

on the one hand you're actively suspicious of people on the Falcon wagon (mac and luffy) where you're suspect of Mac for busing but then also suspicious of Rondo for... not busing?

Is this what you're trying to say:
Mac can be a wolf b/c he would bus here and has potential lost wolf outs to carry

and also

Rondo can be a wolf here because he didn't execute the bus
I'm saying Rondo prob isn't a wolf. And yea they're totally different situations so a direct comparison misses the point. Rondo was just in hammer position, didn't start the push. Mac was positioned to get full credit for it. Take my thoughts with a grain of salt, but don't misunderstand them :)
ok
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:52 pm

But Sean agreed.

Sounds good.
I wouldn't.

Mac is 1 for 1 so far and is town and his top scumread is pushing Rondo. Also Rondo is absolute wolfchop bait just by the way he plays. Which is to say that yes he hard wolfsides so I don't exactly blame you, but you can tell all of his play is in the name of his endless quest to level 1 solve the game.
I’d have Rondo flip before this purgatory ends. I think he’s actually scum 3p

Don’t know him though.

Anyway. Carry on.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D1

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:09 am
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:58 pm
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:54 pm
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:50 pm
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:49 pm
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:48 pm
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:44 pm

I will D2. I have given enough information already.
That's what you said in your first post. That you'd "given information"

There are no power roles here buckaroo, what information could you possibly need to hide?
Im an open book not hiding at all
Then what information are you referring to? Don't be so cryptic
not being cryptic. you can make a decision and take it just like i did. do you think im wrong or scum.
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:49 pm I’m Dewey.
LimeCoke is confirmed scum this game. That’s all I can say atm but the rest of you should use this information well.
So you're presenting this as if you have some special "information" that you've given us about the game, and now you've said enough and won't be back until day 2. It sounds like you're trying to be mysterious on purpose to get people to believe there's something behind what you're saying. It's inherently deceptive, especially since you're trying to use it as an excuse to slank!!

I think my vote is gonna stay on you for now
i was thinking that screenplay was like suuuuper wrong and was sorta wondering if he was too wrong to be mafia cuz LC and Mizery at this point were just ssooooooo towny to me and I was thinking "I bet if I am right some wolf tries to win townpoints by pushing him for the bad reads" and then you went ahead and did exactly that in like the scummiest sounding shit ever lol
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:14 am
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:23 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:36 am
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:41 pm spicy take: LC, Arcbell, and srceenplay are town
Have you played with Srceenplay before and know enough about him?
Would this be normal town play for him?

If you're saying "No" to the first question, why do you find him town?
I have played a few games with him yes. I don't have enough experience with him to know if this is "normal" town behavior, but I like these posts.
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:42 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:02 pm scum because of unecessary effort
FTFY
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:55 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:51 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:47 pm
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:45 pm what one? the one you agree with or the one you don't?
The one that you're trying to make on me.
you don't see whats wrong with that?
It's wrong and it's basically trying to shut down the attempt to move the game forward, so it's scummy as hell.
where did the game stop at?
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:14 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:58 pm
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:55 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:51 pm

you don't see whats wrong with that?
It's wrong and it's basically trying to shut down the attempt to move the game forward, so it's scummy as hell.
where did the game stop at?
Well everyone else ignored your BS after you disappeared the moment you got attention on yourself.
Then you magically reappear the moment Arcbell and I started talking about you being mafia and now you're here trying to be smart mouth with your answers.
fuck, I magically disappeared again
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:33 pm Maybe let other people chime in then i guess.
I feel like i'm the only one who has given information this game. If that can't be seen :shrug:
I town read attitude a lot of the time as I find wolves tend to not want to make big waves like that early in the game. Late in the game sure, set up the thunderdomes and what not but at this stage of the game srceen being a wolf and playing like this is basically forcing the other wolf to bus him for cred b/c there's no way he's escaping today yeah?

Srceen is playing super aggro, drawing attention from several players, and then using that attention to drop reads. It's something I've done as town before and something I rarely see wolves do.
i like this read but I think if LC = town and screenplay = town then arcbell is doing like strictly exactly what mafia would do in that situation (and then falcon sort of sheeped it to a lesser degree).
Like remember how this was my first significant read in the game. Bonus points for Falcon sheeping your play and flipping mafia thus demonstrating the mafia utility of what I am describing ie. Falcon has spewed Screenplay town via this.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:47 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:30 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:27 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:20 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:16 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:15 pmRONDO IS TOWN
is this new or is this still your catch-up from yesterday
This is from d1 EOD
interesting b/c I don't read it as town at all
why do you town read it?
Maf wants to play it cool if they're engaged in hammering their partner. Doesn't wanna give anything away. Rondo was giving deadlines for hammering falco and then demurring on it to me and jack. I feel like a progression like that makes maf uncomfortable. At the risk of sounding hedgey though this makes slightly less sense as I'm writing it than it did in my head.
see here's my problem with this:

on the one hand you're actively suspicious of people on the Falcon wagon (mac and luffy) where you're suspect of Mac for busing but then also suspicious of Rondo for... not busing?

Is this what you're trying to say:
Mac can be a wolf b/c he would bus here and has potential lost wolf outs to carry

and also

Rondo can be a wolf here because he didn't execute the bus
Lol get the fuck outta here.
you think I'm wrong on what Arcbell is trying to say or you think those are things I'm trying to say?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:33 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:30 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:28 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:25 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:19 pm

Well I townread Seanzie... mostly I just ISO'd falco at EoD though. Dyslexicon is still a TR. Mac isn't a townread. He'd totally bus d1 for pelts. I'll think about it and get back to you. Rondo is town because it would be a little unnatural for maf to make a plan to hammer their partner then call it off because someone else wanted time, when I was gonna hammer anyways.
I don't think you bus D1 in this setup for pelts when you have a wolf pack of only 2. don't like that as a reason not to TR mac
You have 2+the toonie loon. They can win with maf. I'm not saying I scumread Mac, but I think a non-TR is valid.
the toonie loon who is by definition a lost wolf?
I feel like playing to that "out" for lack of better word isn't something mac would be gunning for on D1. Maybe later in the game to cement some cred sure but D1 that feels wrong to me.
We have different opinions on this. I think a 2 wolf start with a powerwolf and a lost wolf is fine.
And I think that wolf?Mac doesn't take that offer on D1 and instead works to get someone else chopped instead but it doesn't look like Mac ever really pushed anyone outside of Falcon which would indicate to me that in a wolf?Mac world he felt hedged in to a Falcon chop extremely early whereas town?Mac probs goes "Falcon is pushing me for bad reasons? probs maf lets kill him"
town?mac = can read Falcon like a book and caught him easily and then buried him and didn't consider anything to the contrary

me being able to read falcon easily is nothing new.
I came into today thinking you were town and you can't change my mind
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:55 pm

But Sean agreed.

Sounds good.
I wouldn't.

Don’t know him though.

Anyway. Carry on.
I don't feel like we need to do the old "solve the chaos guy just in case" thing yet tbh because we're a mile ahead.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:53 pm
Well you have 1 game with me under your belt. Are you sure you're not just noticing the fact that I am Arcbell, rather than that I am tonally similar to mafia? :llama:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 pm Porscha deserves a look too I think. I sense a bit of thread detachment.
Porscha is doing that thing where the player goes "Hahaha I am so uncontributive and untownielike in this game!" which ultimately makes it near impossible to read them since it's so self-aware.

I like to yeet players like that eventually.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:56 pm

But Sean agreed.

Sounds good.
I wouldn't.

Don’t know him though.

Anyway. Carry on.
I don't feel like we need to do the old "solve the chaos guy just in case" thing yet tbh because we're a mile ahead.
I scum read Rondo.
But I also think there’s a pretty good chance Arc is scum as well.

I like that you point out how Screen is town. Nice job
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:21 pm I'm also having questions for Rondo and Arcbell although they're just different.

@Arcbell I asked for your townreads but you didn't give them quite yet before you hammered, still asking for those.

Rondo...I just have several questions...
Well I townread Seanzie (look at me im so town)... mostly I just ISO'd falco at EoD though (i had no agenda with the hammer i promise). Dyslexicon is still a TR (dyslexicon is currently me-siding so I should pocket them). Mac isn't a townread (mac is town and annoying the shit out of me). He'd totally bus d1 for pelts (I need some asinine reasoning otherwise it'll look like a weird read). I'll think about it and get back to you (shit its still a weird read). Rondo is town because it would be a little unnatural for maf to make a plan to hammer their partner then call it off because someone else wanted time, when I was gonna hammer anyways i spewed rondo town and he's no threat so i'll pocket here).
this is just an wolf post lol.

I've added in the subtext to project the wolfy mindset of it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:53 pm
Well you have 1 game with me under your belt. Are you sure you're not just noticing the fact that I am Arcbell, rather than that I am tonally similar to mafia? :llama:
I mean if I was then you'd be aware of it more than me friend.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:59 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:21 pm I'm also having questions for Rondo and Arcbell although they're just different.

@Arcbell I asked for your townreads but you didn't give them quite yet before you hammered, still asking for those.

Well I townread Seanzie (look at me im so town)... mostly I just ISO'd falco at EoD though (i had no agenda with the hammer i promise). Dyslexicon is still a TR (dyslexicon is currently me-siding so I should pocket them). Mac isn't a townread (mac is town and annoying the shit out of me). He'd totally bus d1 for pelts (I need some asinine reasoning otherwise it'll look like a weird read). I'll think about it and get back to you (shit its still a weird read). Rondo is town because it would be a little unnatural for maf to make a plan to hammer their partner then call it off because someone else wanted time, when I was gonna hammer anyways i spewed rondo town and he's no threat so i'll pocket here).

I mean the main portion I didn't like was that he started off with a townread on the guy that was the night kill so there's that.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:45 pm
I think that’s just from the inevitable pain of existing in a mafia game.

But sure.
lol truuuue
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:57 pm
Porscha is doing that thing where the player goes "Hahaha I am so uncontributive and untownielike in this game!" which ultimately makes it near impossible to read them since it's so self-aware.

in what way have I been giving you that perception of me lol. seems like a reach imo
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

But Sean agreed.

Sounds good.
I wouldn't.

Don’t know him though.

Anyway. Carry on.
You have said this twice and I'm curious of why.

3P because if the coin post and scum because... reasons?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:00 pm

I mean the main portion I didn't like was that he started off with a townread on the guy that was the night kill so there's that.
It reminds me of Marry in the Harry Potter Mash game where she started doing a powerpoint and had a slide for everyone that was in the game and her only read that was presented was a scumread on Marl...who was already shot and killed like half an hour before.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Porscha »

there aren't iso links this game and i'm an idjit, can someone tell me how to do iso's without links

I'll contribute more if I have iso's
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sure

Except, I’m not Arc-siding. And Arc doesn’t know that Rondo is mafia 3p, cause Arc is the other goon. So he can’t really spew Rondo town.

Or something else entirely.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie is such a wtf kill here with zero protectives. Need to iso the guy lol. I thought he was mafia. DDL and I were spewed town way more so killing Seanzie > me is offensive to me lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:02 pm

Sure

Except, I’m not Arc-siding. And Arc doesn’t know that Rondo is mafia 3p, cause Arc is the other goon. So he can’t really spew Rondo town.

The implication is that Arc knows that Rondo isn't his alignment, which he would do if he is mafia, which he is. He can spew Rondo not aligned to him. Which he did by sniping his hammer threat lol.

You were arc siding with your reads.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:02 pm there aren't iso links this game and i'm an idjit, can someone tell me how to do iso's without links

I'll contribute more if I have iso's
Go to the subforum page (Forgot which subforum this is) click the number of amount of posts there are in the thread, it should show the players and the number of posts they've had in the thread, then click the number of the corresponding player and there's your iso.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like today, at the time he made that post, not generally.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Well I townread Seanzie (thinking out loud)... mostly I just ISO'd falco at EoD though (so people understand I didn't do a full catchup). Dyslexicon is still a TR (dyslexicon is nice, but independently of that, town, for reasons I've explained). Mac isn't a townread (I haven't read many of his posts but I know he started on falco). He'd totally bus d1 for pelts (you bussed me last game for pelts). I'll think about it and get back to you (more thinking out loud, insecure that I don't have enough townreads). Rondo is town because it would be a little unnatural for maf to make a plan to hammer their partner then call it off because someone else wanted time, when I was gonna hammer anyways (literally just explaining my thoughts).
fify macaroon
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:01 pm

But Sean agreed.

Sounds good.
I wouldn't.

Don’t know him though.

Anyway. Carry on.
You have said this twice and I'm curious of why.

3P because if the coin post and scum because... reasons?
I’ve explained it. It looks very much like Rondo had tmi on Falcon. The way he talked about Falcon is way more lucid and different than how he talks about anyone else. He always assumes Falcon mafia, while wanting to talk about other things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That night kill blows my fucking mind actually cuz Seanzie damn near spewed himself mafia by trying to save Falcon who then flipped mafia lol. Then he got night killed and flipped town. What in the blue hell lol.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:03 pm Seanzie is such a wtf kill here with zero protectives. Need to iso the guy lol. I thought he was mafia. DDL and I were spewed town way more so killing Seanzie > me is offensive to me lol.
I mean he also stated that Rondo was possible mafia partners with Falcon, after doing this weird "Vote tag Falcon, but don't really vote him on the poll, proceed to put a vote on Nanook the host and vote the host/spec spot on the poll" thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:04 pm
Well I townread Seanzie (thinking out loud)... mostly I just ISO'd falco at EoD though (so people understand I didn't do a full catchup). Dyslexicon is still a TR (dyslexicon is nice, but independently of that, town, for reasons I've explained). Mac isn't a townread (I haven't read many of his posts but I know he started on falco). He'd totally bus d1 for pelts (you bussed me last game for pelts). I'll think about it and get back to you (more thinking out loud, insecure that I don't have enough townreads). Rondo is town because it would be a little unnatural for maf to make a plan to hammer their partner then call it off because someone else wanted time, when I was gonna hammer anyways (literally just explaining my thoughts).
fify macaroon
alright that's fair lol
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:00 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:45 pm
I think that’s just from the inevitable pain of existing in a mafia game.

But sure.
lol truuuue
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:57 pm

in what way have I been giving you that perception of me lol. seems like a reach imo
It stuck somewhere between the 8th and 10th post stating intention to not do anything useful
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:03 pm

Sure

The implication is that Arc knows that Rondo isn't his alignment, which he would do if he is mafia, which he is. He can spew Rondo not aligned to him. Which he did by sniping his hammer threat lol.

Who's the absurdity peddler now..
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

wHy So MaNy LiNeS bEtWeEn StAtEmEnTs

@RondoDimBuckle lol wtf was that
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like I agree that you and Dragon were spewed town by Falcon and that you hard pushed the guy yourself, and wouldn't have been surprised if you were night killed, but Seanzie isn't that surprising of a night kill either to me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sure

Sure Jan.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:06 pm

Sure

Who's the absurdity peddler now..
eh?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D1

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:55 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:50 am falcon is bad because his interacting with LC and Mac was forced and uh... what other people say about him makes sense to me.

Others... I don't know. Mizery feels like they havent done anything all game even though they posted. I don't like your pursuing of 3P winnning conditions. I disliked Arcbell yesterday but I need to reread to remember why. Everyone else is townie or neutral.
It's probably because Arcbell is voting you, don't forget to OMGUS.

I mean, we're playing a game where I sus Mac, and then he SR's me, and I'm the OMGUSSER, so that adds.

What do other's say about me that makes sense? This post is just lazy, and your reads consist of "I don't know, I can't remember why, I beleive what others say"
lol sounds like wolf chat was mighty salty yesterday
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Thank you for echoing my point.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Lime Coke and DDL are essentially inno child level town. So let's solve that way.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:05 pm That night kill blows my fucking mind actually cuz Seanzie damn near spewed himself mafia by trying to save Falcon who then flipped mafia lol. Then he got night killed and flipped town. What in the blue hell lol.
What the fuck are you on, Mac. Lol. I swear, sometimes you are so far away from reality. Sean was the main reason Falcon was chopped and the first to call him out. I 100% expected Sean to be killed here. Lol. Your filter is fun, but it’s the Mac-filter. Now, start over with Rondo and tell me what you think.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'll take what I can get.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny