29%

Total votes: 17
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Michelle »

Mac, I explained why I voted Dolby when I answered to him. I thought and I still think Lime is town and I saw no reason to vote Wisdom no matter alignament.

For the record, i said it in the previous game but i was a wolf and maybe you thought it was for show, but in a recent game town lost because chopped back to back 2 potato scums and couldn't find the 3rd, and I was burned bad by that game because we mischopped days after days and it will be a bad game to remember.

I don't have any reason to chop a potato wolf in day 1, I want infos to work with, especially because everyone are TRing me and I have to find a way to receive infos
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

112 has scum equity as well from the low posters.

Idk what @srceenplay are doing this game

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who do you most want to kill?

Poll runs till Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:00 amPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

No votes Voters: Noneanne

No votes Voters: NoneDolby

No votes Voters: NoneDrWilgy

No votes Voters: Nonefalcon45ca

8% Voters: ilarioilario

15% Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgyLime Coke

8% Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOMEMacDougall

8% Voters: RondoDimBuckleMichelle

No votes Voters: NoneNANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

No votes Voters: NonePorscha

No votes Voters: NoneRej

No votes Voters: NoneRondoDimBuckle

No votes Voters: NoneScotty

23% Voters: MacDougall, Michelle, Lime Cokesrceenplay

8% Voters: ScottySleep

No votes Voters: NoneHost/mod/spec

31% Voters: sabie12, Porscha, dunya, Seanzie Total votes: 13
VC

Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

scotty fine vote

I kinda thought that he was floating and just vibing in a manner that seemed like it was trying to be like "I'm present I'm solving!" at point
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 199
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Mac here’s my dilemma, I think u and Anne are towny. Which wolves do not kill either of you and why?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I’ve only come to one plausible answer for that question so far but I wanna know ur own thoughts
Lime Coke
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:26 am Mac here’s my dilemma, I think u and Anne are towny. Which wolves do not kill either of you and why?
Batman
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:09 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:08 pm ZAP!

Wisdom (6): Scotty, DrWilgy, 112, anne, Dolby, Lime Coke
Lime Coke (4): Wisdom, Seanzie, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (2): Rej, Guillotine
Dolby (1): Michelle
DrWilgy (1): falcon45ca
falcon45ca (1): ilario
Scotty (1): Srceenplay
Seanzie (1): Porscha
So Porscha, a town that was voting Seanzie who the mafia killed, got zero votes on this day. She'd have been a pretty easy place for wolves to yolo a vote at EOD if yoloing was on the menu yet she got none. Kinda makes me think no yoloing occurred and the mafia are largely voting on wagons?

@Michelle why are you voting Dolby at EOD here? What was your read on Wisdom/Lime Coke prior to voting Dolby and why weren't you voting there?

@falcon45ca why are you voting DrWilgy at EOD here? What was your read on Wisdom/Lime Coke prior to voting Dolby and why weren't you voting there?

@ilario why are you voting Falcon at EOD here? What was your read on Wisdom/Lime Coke prior to voting Dolby and why weren't you voting there?

@srceenplay why are you voting Scotty at EOD here? What was your read on Wisdom/Lime Coke prior to voting Dolby and why weren't you voting there?
If i don’t have a confident read to vote on d1 I often vanity vote because it gives me the most info to work with moving forward. It’s selfish but yeah. My read on wisdom was that she was null my read on lc was that he was towny, but I am willing to accept I might be wrong on that read just due to the sheer number of people doubting him
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:26 am Mac here’s my dilemma, I think u and Anne are towny. Which wolves do not kill either of you and why?
Add Michele to that list. 3 S tier townies and wolves didn’t kill either. Why?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Illario you are so careful in your approach here, in Swag City game you weren't far from this but you were the top PR and here you certainly aren't.
Why is that?

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I’m always careful lol. I don’t like to be tricked
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I woulda been even more careful if I wasn’t a pr in swag fwiw. But knowing I could mech clear slots made me less careful if anything lol
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:36 am I’m always careful lol. I don’t like to be tricked
I don't mind to be tricked when the play is good and makes me say wow at endgame, but when I trick myself in a misread followed by a mischop, that I don't like.

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Yeee I don’t like that either, let’s hope it doesn’t happen to either of us this game if we are both villas
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:07 pm I did not like how LC handled a lot of day 1 and that's what prompted me to think I would just park my vote on him. as day went on however, I started to feel a little differently and part of me wants to give LC the benefit of the doubt. I am second guessing whether I should really view his reactions as indicative of his alignment even if the buddy buddy with anna made me wanna vom a little
Maybe Lime is who mafia wants to mischop today and Porscha being against was a problem for mafia, but there are always other townies to mischop in day 2 of a game, I really don't get this death.
i would like to know if there is an anticlaim mechanic.
I am going to reread the OP

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Honestly, this games probably a loss. There’s too many slots doing nothing and I doubt more than one wolf is in there which means all the actual wolves need to do to win is be somewhat active and bus a wolfbro (which already happened)
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Like unless we hit a wolf today or clean out some of the slots that are wolfsiding then we just gonna lose imo
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:22 am Mac, I explained why I voted Dolby when I answered to him. I thought and I still think Lime is town and I saw no reason to vote Wisdom no matter alignament.

For the record, i said it in the previous game but i was a wolf and maybe you thought it was for show, but in a recent game town lost because chopped back to back 2 potato scums and couldn't find the 3rd, and I was burned bad by that game because we mischopped days after days and it will be a bad game to remember.

I don't have any reason to chop a potato wolf in day 1, I want infos to work with, especially because everyone are TRing me and I have to find a way to receive infos
What game is this?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

There will be skill-shot-related roles that invalidate the requirement for SOUP, claim actions at your own risk.

Isn't soup a night action? But shot-related implies an anticlaim vig.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:49 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:22 am Mac, I explained why I voted Dolby when I answered to him. I thought and I still think Lime is town and I saw no reason to vote Wisdom no matter alignament.

What game is this?
The 12 days/2 days phases game with MTGS players at MU. Covenant of darkness or something like that.

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm starting to get a migraine.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:51 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:49 am

What game is this?
The 12 days/2 days phases game with MTGS players at MU. Covenant of darkness or something like that.
Thank you
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:09 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:06 am I gambled that my vote would be pointless for EOD and I was right
It gave me high blood pressure.
Joke for legal purposes, but in all seriousness I was stressed to hell after that EOD ending.
hehehe
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Anne I have as a hard townread, came in and went right into solving without any messing around or any type of shit push that she does as mafia. Started going after Wisdom quick, planted vote on her and never moved. I get that she went after teammates in past games but I don't think she just flat out hard busses and kills them so early.
I doubt she questions me on my alignment like she did mid Day 1 as mafia, she would more than likely just pocket me and never bother with looking twice.

Mac past his push on Anne and I, which I've stated I don't think he does as mafia, has been pretty aggressive in hunting like he normally does as town. Agreeing with Anne he's way less meme'y and isn't screwing around as much.

I'm still townreading Dolby, thought his Day 1 was great when he showed up late, I think his attempt at looking through Wisdom's spew makes sense in terms of the results he's getting, he asked Michelle the same questions I ended up asking her so that's usually a good sign.

Even if I'm not thrilled with Michelle's EOD 😛, I see her reasoning and what she took from a past game making sense as to why she didn't really give a real vote Day 1. She's town to me, plus there's an amount based on Wisdom's treatment towards her that felt pockety as hell.

Illario I still have town here, his tinfoils on Guillotina and Anne being a team mid Day 1 isn't something he'd try to touch as scum. Him trying to work with Mac as I'm watching, trying to decipher the night kill analysis and who is alive is a pretty in-depth thought process that he's been showing throughout the game.
Voting on vanity wagon is not a smoking gun for Illario being mafia either, he typically parks outside main wagons early day phases.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scotty I explained his treatment of Wisdom being related closely to what he did with me in Jestermania being a bus which I've explained in this post:
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:11 am During Jestermania when I was a wolf with Scotty, we entered Day 2 and I told Scotty to put a vote onto me.

Scotty agreed, put the vote on me very early, a wagon formed on me and I don't think it moved at all.
I did tell Scotty throughout this particular day phase that he should just stay on me and eat the towncred. However he does tell me that he's going to vote off and go to someone else either during EOD or slightly before to try to get a town (Or not mafia) member yeeted. I still tell him that he should just stay on me and I'll try to save myself.
During EOD I try to start a CFD on town, however Scotty also started to try to CFD a town player, but ended up settling back onto me when told to not worry.

He kinda does something vaguely similar to Wisdom here in this game.

When Wisdom wargon starts up, Scotty puts a vote on Wisdom.
Scotty also never moves this vote the rest of the day phase.

Right up until EOD, Scotty flips and votes Dolby when the wagon starts up.
I ping and quote Scotty and tell him to get back on the Wisdom wagon, and he at first tells me to hold on a second because Dolby wasn't the lead wagon yet.
But then votes back on Wisdom when the Dolby wagon doesn't completely take off.

There's a chance here that Scotty could be a wolf and he ended up doing the exact same thing on mistake and got wrapped into bussing Wisdom.

Nanook has really not done anything towny, he voted me but didn't really attempt to evaluate me, avoids EOD. Then comes back in again today and just votes me and calls me outed without reason. There appears to be no re-evaluation after the flip, no thought process in general put into the read, just placing a vote down and doing nothing else.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I need to get off, migraine is making me sick. I'll check the thread but I'm hoping I pass out and sleep this off.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Why don’t u think anne wouldn’t question ur alignment if she’s mafia?

Hope ur migraine gets better
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:54 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:44 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:40 am So mac do u think I’m mafia too?
You are most assuredly in my poe yes.
Understandable

What’s ur poe

Which slots do you think are town with confidence ?
Dolby and Rondo are my most confident town. Finding myself on the wrong side of the day 1 requires me to reevaluate a fair bit so I can get more town.
thats fair. i tr them too.

can u gimme a list of ur poe and trs once u are finished with ur re-eval.
jokes on both of you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:17 am Why don’t u think anne wouldn’t question ur alignment if she’s mafia?

Hope ur migraine gets better
Because it's kind of just easier for Anne to just pocket me and get me to follow her vote.
I've had the opinion that Anne's reads are one of the best and most accurate out of anyone that I have played with, and I've told both her and Alexa that in the past many times before. I've echo-voted with her before when she's confident in a scumread and it ends up being correct like she was here.
Plus you know my hard shield doesn't break. Which is more incentive to just pocket me and not change.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:43 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:11 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:04 pm Good morning!

I read overnight only Wisdom's Iso and i want to prevent you that she played in antispew because she knew she will be suspected sooner or later (low activity and focus)

I find very odd the post regarding Anne's meta and my mistrust in Anne is even stronger. If her only push is Wisdom, it's very suspicious

RIP Guillo and Seanzie. And Porscha.
There is a reason for that shot, Porscha was towning up strongly and I will reread their Iso because there should be something.

I find interesting the check from Nanook who puts one mafia between himself, Mac and LC.
But if Nanook has like a cop check why died Porscha and not Nanook?
Or the wolves have an anticlaim mechanic who can kill who claims and they weren't sure of Nanook's role.

Anyway there is another problem, just one PR was discovered through eggs, and for sure Porscha was the one. How come Nanook has a that check?
Difference check as a phrase, not as a literal check from a role

Weird that you think I had one but not mac when he used the same language
Bold of you to assume I noticed or read the post from Mac
I mean it was like 5 posts before mine iirc, not THAT bold
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Its also a pretty weird response when you're apparently otherwise caught up lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

actually id add nook to this list too, lots of people sleep on him but hes a beast at either alignment when he tries. that being said i dont see him n1d that much since most peopple dont realise how good he is.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Post 1465
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:17 pm there's a very live difference check between Nanook and LC
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:17 pm also Nanook should probably view there being one between me and LC too if he's town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:59 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:58 pm [VOTE: lime coke] aubergine
so you think LC bussed wisdom?
I think LC is outed regardless of wisdom flipping red

Tbh I haven't really read eod, but yeah, he's still outed as far as I'm concerned
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:20 pm I mean it's possible mafia were mostly afk for eod or played suboptimally, but yeah, likely difference check between you two
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:21 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:20 pm I mean it's possible mafia were mostly afk for eod or played suboptimally, but yeah, likely difference check between you two
what does difference check mean here
Dolby wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:24 pm
that they're different alignments

or a check that they're different alignmetns but they mean it rhetorically

anyway bc I don't want to be gaslit over a shitpost, I was joking about Rondo switching and even if he did it wouldn't make him mafia tbh. Also I think how he interacted around not having a vote at eod is pretty towny
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:24 pm Explain the dif check to me.

That's a decent 50/50 if it's between LC and Nook.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:30 pm
One is town one is mafia
Post 1481
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:31 pm

For everyone else its really a 3 way check between myself mac and lime
I know I quoted too many but is hard to delete them on phone.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
What i understood from what Mac said implied an opinion and what you said implied a mechanical check, see in spoiler the quotes.
There is a difference and that's why what Mac said didn't stick out while what you said made me react.

Now if I think at it, you took Mac's idea and I wonder why you put one wolf in you 3 including you.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:29 am Its also a pretty weird response when you're apparently otherwise caught up lol
I didn't memorise the posts, why is weird?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:59 am
actually id add nook to this list too, lots of people sleep on him but hes a beast at either alignment when he tries. that being said i dont see him n1d that much since most peopple dont realise how good he is.
Why is Nanook town?

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:08 am
Why is Nanook town?
he isnt, hes kinda in my poe unless lc flips wolf
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DrWilgy »

ilario wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:48 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:43 am
anne wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:17 am Yeah ilario is just town. I’ve seen enough. Reading me wrong, but town.
Yeah it’s possible I was wrong to flip on you, that’s why I’m not comfortable voting you. If ur town then there’s a good chance ur right on wisdom but I suppose I just don’t share the confidence u do on that read which is part of what’s giving me the geebies.
:llama:
Is that really the best you can come up with?
I'll take "things caught wolves say for 500."
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:16 am
Why is Nanook town?
Help me understand your posts please.

You say Mac and Anne are both towny. Not town.
And after you say that's why wolves didn't kill none of them and finish the sentence with the question 'why'.
I see that sentence as confusing and I want you to reformulate it.

After you add me in Mac + Anne pile
After you add Nanook in that pile.

Please tell me what's your reasoning for all these, keeping in mind I am not even Esl, so like for a 5 yo kid.

And give me your reads for Mac, Anne, Nanook and myself with a short reasoning attached.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

And Lime too @ilario

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:38 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:16 am
Why is Nanook town?
Help me understand your posts please.

You say Mac and Anne are both towny. Not town.
And after you say that's why wolves didn't kill none of them and finish the sentence with the question 'why'.
I see that sentence as confusing and I want you to reformulate it.

After you add me in Mac + Anne pile
After you add Nanook in that pile.

Please tell me what's your reasoning for all these, keeping in mind I am not even Esl, so like for a 5 yo kid.

And give me your reads for Mac, Anne, Nanook and myself with a short reasoning attached.
My reasoning was to get people thinking and see what others can come up with as reasons to be explain the nks. If all those players are town, why did none of them die? And if there’s a wolf in there whose the most likely?

Mac-tonally towny, seems to care about the game more than he does as wolf. Wolfy pushes (unless lc is a wolf). Only time he engaged with me was when I shaded him.

Anne-first on wisdom is a good look if I trust what she and Alexa say in that she doesn’t bus unnecessarily . Felt towny start of game too. Treatment of me is more in line with her scum game. Has mindmelded with me on some reads.

Nook- probably is just a difference check with lc even without any mech info to back it.

You- the most towny from the four, I think ur the least likely to be scum, don’t seem to have any agenda and thorough in questioning every slot.

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:05 am
Post 1465
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:17 pm there's a very live difference check between Nanook and LC
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:17 pm also Nanook should probably view there being one between me and LC too if he's town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:59 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:58 pm [VOTE: lime coke] aubergine
so you think LC bussed wisdom?
I think LC is outed regardless of wisdom flipping red

Tbh I haven't really read eod, but yeah, he's still outed as far as I'm concerned
Dolby wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:24 pm
that they're different alignments

or a check that they're different alignmetns but they mean it rhetorically

anyway bc I don't want to be gaslit over a shitpost, I was joking about Rondo switching and even if he did it wouldn't make him mafia tbh. Also I think how he interacted around not having a vote at eod is pretty towny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:30 pm
One is town one is mafia
Post 1481
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:31 pm

For everyone else its really a 3 way check between myself mac and lime
I know I quoted too many but is hard to delete them on phone.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
What i understood from what Mac said implied an opinion and what you said implied a mechanical check, see in spoiler the quotes.
There is a difference and that's why what Mac said didn't stick out while what you said made me react.

Now if I think at it, you took Mac's idea and I wonder why you put one wolf in you 3 including you.
I mean the logic is that there's likely one scum but only one in the three of based on gamestate/wagon stuff. For each of the three of us, that means we have a functional difference check, but for the rest of you it's a tri-check.

Like, from your pov it's one mafia in the three of us, for me/mac/lime it's one mafia in the other two.

Does that make sense?

It's like when you're in a CC battle, for you the other person is lock mafia, for everyone else it's one in the two of you.

This is the worst way to play lol

Imagine being so incapable of reading spew that you won't vote for a low posting null read over a town read because "they don't give any info if they're scum," lmao

Yeah I dont actually like getting n1ed usually, usually play to avoid it. Works pretty well most of the time
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:27 am It's like when you're in a CC battle, for you the other person is lock mafia, for everyone else it's one in the two of you.
Can u gimme ur thoughts on slots outside of lc/mac
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@Guillotine also wp dude, I was paranoid that u weren’t pushing me this game but I’m glad to see that ur town. I think u did really well.

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:45 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:27 am It's like when you're in a CC battle, for you the other person is lock mafia, for everyone else it's one in the two of you.
Can u gimme ur thoughts on slots outside of lc/mac
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:16 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:14 pm nanook i don't really know what you think about the game beyond one in mac/lc rn
I have wilgy as lock town and I find your amount of posting unsettling

Michelle probably volume cleared, or will likely be today if she's town, so not really worried there rn despite some weird votes and pushes imo

Um I had another read I felt decent about i think, but i can't remember offhand, will have to dig it up
The one I couldn't remember is rondo probably town, he says no but I say yes
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I’m iso’ing anne and yeah her iso is fairly towny, if she’s scum then ig I just don’t know how to read reformed version of anne.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:30 am Imagine being so incapable of reading spew that you won't vote for a low posting null read over a town read because "they don't give any info if they're scum," lmao
What Wisdom's spew tells you?
I am incapable of reading it

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”