Total votes: 17
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:57 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:30 am Imagine being so incapable of reading spew that you won't vote for a low posting null read over a town read because "they don't give any info if they're scum," lmao
What Wisdom's spew tells you?
I am incapable of reading it
Given how persistent her wagon was throughout the day I don't think it really matters, presumably she was in anti-spew for most of the day
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:59 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:30 am Imagine being so incapable of reading spew that you won't vote for a low posting null read over a town read because "they don't give any info if they're scum," lmao
Given how persistent her wagon was throughout the day I don't think it really matters, presumably she was in anti-spew for most of the day
then why did you post with lmao that who can't read spew is incapable?
What usefulness has your post for the game? Other than inflating your post count?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:03 am
What usefulness has your post for the game? Other than inflating your post count?
90% of posts are useless 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 89

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:09 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:08 pm ZAP!

Wisdom (6): Scotty, DrWilgy, 112, anne, Dolby, Lime Coke
Lime Coke (4): Wisdom, Seanzie, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (2): Rej, Guillotine
Dolby (1): Michelle
DrWilgy (1): falcon45ca
falcon45ca (1): ilario
Scotty (1): Srceenplay
Seanzie (1): Porscha
So Porscha, a town that was voting Seanzie who the mafia killed, got zero votes on this day. She'd have been a pretty easy place for wolves to yolo a vote at EOD if yoloing was on the menu yet she got none. Kinda makes me think no yoloing occurred and the mafia are largely voting on wagons?

@Michelle why are you voting Dolby at EOD here? What was your read on Wisdom/Lime Coke prior to voting Dolby and why weren't you voting there?

@falcon45ca why are you voting DrWilgy at EOD here? What was your read on Wisdom/Lime Coke prior to voting Dolby and why weren't you voting there?

@ilario why are you voting Falcon at EOD here? What was your read on Wisdom/Lime Coke prior to voting Dolby and why weren't you voting there?

@srceenplay why are you voting Scotty at EOD here? What was your read on Wisdom/Lime Coke prior to voting Dolby and why weren't you voting there?
I was sus of Wilgy's play up to that point, and wanted to see if his wagon would get any traction.

I didn’t actually have a Wisdom read tbh, but enough of my TRs were on their wagon that I was comfortable with their flip.

I was TR LC at EOD
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:54 am I’m iso’ing anne and yeah her iso is fairly towny, if she’s scum then ig I just don’t know how to read reformed version of anne.
If Anne and Mac are both town then the wolves are in other part and they hope for town paranoia to make their job.
But then the death of Guillo before any of them is suspicious.
Guillo had a suspicion on Mac, 112, Scotty, and I have to check for more.
You go for NKA in a reverse way, analizing who didn't die instead analizing who died.
What Guillo's death tells you?
What Seanzie's death tells you?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:06 am
What do you think about everyone?

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:10 am
What do you think about everyone?
I just reposted my reads
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 49

Post by srceenplay »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:09 am @srceenplay why are you voting Scotty at EOD here? What was your read on Wisdom/Lime Coke prior to voting Dolby and why weren't you voting there?
I'm not going to be able to answer that satisfactory. Begging of game one post pinged me about Scotty and someone else. Maybe Wisdom? Scotty was the one I voted. Wasn't around to play and vote never moved.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 199
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Yeah fk it, I know this bit me in the turbo but whatever, this isn’t a turbo and I have the luxury of actually being able to read posts more properly in a normal game. Finished Anne’s iso, I’ll put her on par with Michelle as lock town. If anne is still alive in lylo then scrutinize the hell out of her, and if I’m alive there with her then I’ll probably just park my vote there and peace out. But until then I’m treating her as IC unless she does some other weird shit
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@anne do you ever see a world where mac is scum and is going ultra tryhard go get back at u for the draft game? He does have the potential to have really strong scum games like the hydra game but usually he needs some sort of motivation for it. Trying to think what his motivation woulda been this game if he’s a wolf
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:38 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:16 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:08 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:59 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:26 am Mac here’s my dilemma, I think u and Anne are towny. Which wolves do not kill either of you and why?
actually id add nook to this list too, lots of people sleep on him but hes a beast at either alignment when he tries. that being said i dont see him n1d that much since most peopple dont realise how good he is.
Why is Nanook town?
he isnt, hes kinda in my poe unless lc flips wolf
Help me understand your posts please.

You say Mac and Anne are both towny. Not town.
And after you say that's why wolves didn't kill none of them and finish the sentence with the question 'why'.
I see that sentence as confusing and I want you to reformulate it.

After you add me in Mac + Anne pile
After you add Nanook in that pile.

Please tell me what's your reasoning for all these, keeping in mind I am ESL, so like for a 5 yo kid.

And give me your reads for Mac, Anne, Nanook and myself with a short reasoning attached.
Fixed for you in bold for the future

"I am not even ____" is stating you are not that thing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:10 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:54 am I’m iso’ing anne and yeah her iso is fairly towny, if she’s scum then ig I just don’t know how to read reformed version of anne.
If Anne and Mac are both town then the wolves are in other part and they hope for town paranoia to make their job.
But then the death of Guillo before any of them is suspicious.
Guillo had a suspicion on Mac, 112, Scotty, and I have to check for more.
You go for NKA in a reverse way, analizing who didn't die instead analizing who died.
What Guillo's death tells you?
What Seanzie's death tells you?
Not sure, I need to read their isos. The level 1 answer is that Sean’s death looks bad for Scotty but Sean didn’t really have the pull to get Scotty yeeted on just his own so that’s kinda a level 1 take. I remember in goc sean caught mac in that game and I remember mac mentioning somewhere that Sean has a pretty good read on him.. either that or Sean always tends to push him. Regardless, both would be incentives for a wolf mac to kill him. That being said, I do think Sean said he trd mac at some point in this game so maybe all that doesn’t matter

I'm pretty sure she said what she meant, that English isn't even her second language (ie it's not even her second best language)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:03 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:26 am Mac here’s my dilemma, I think u and Anne are towny. Which wolves do not kill either of you and why?
actually id add nook to this list too, lots of people sleep on him but hes a beast at either alignment when he tries. that being said i dont see him n1d that much since most peopple dont realise how good he is.
Why is Nanook town?

And after you say that's why wolves didn't kill none of them and finish the sentence with the question 'why'.

Please tell me what's your reasoning for all these, keeping in mind I am not even Esl, so like for a 5 yo kid.

And give me your reads for Mac, Anne, Nanook and myself with a short reasoning attached.
My reasoning was to get people thinking and see what others can come up with as reasons to be explain the nks. If all those players are town, why did none of them die? And if there’s a wolf in there whose the most likely?

Mac-tonally towny, seems to care about the game more than he does as wolf. Wolfy pushes (unless lc is a wolf). Only time he engaged with me was when I shaded him.

Anne-first on wisdom is a good look if I trust what she and Alexa say in that she doesn’t bus unnecessarily . Felt towny start of game too. Treatment of me is more in line with her scum game. Has mindmelded with me on some reads.

Nook- probably is just a difference check with lc even without any mech info to back it.

You- the most towny from the four, I think ur the least likely to be scum, don’t seem to have any agenda and thorough in questioning every slot.
and LC?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:30 am
Why is Nanook town?

Please tell me what's your reasoning for all these, keeping in mind I am not even Esl, so like for a 5 yo kid.

My reasoning was to get people thinking and see what others can come up with as reasons to be explain the nks. If all those players are town, why did none of them die? And if there’s a wolf in there whose the most likely?

Mac-tonally towny, seems to care about the game more than he does as wolf. Wolfy pushes (unless lc is a wolf). Only time he engaged with me was when I shaded him.

Anne-first on wisdom is a good look if I trust what she and Alexa say in that she doesn’t bus unnecessarily . Felt towny start of game too. Treatment of me is more in line with her scum game. Has mindmelded with me on some reads.

Nook- probably is just a difference check with lc even without any mech info to back it.

You- the most towny from the four, I think ur the least likely to be scum, don’t seem to have any agenda and thorough in questioning every slot.
and LC?
idk.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:53 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:45 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:27 am It's like when you're in a CC battle, for you the other person is lock mafia, for everyone else it's one in the two of you.
Can u gimme ur thoughts on slots outside of lc/mac
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:16 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:14 pm nanook i don't really know what you think about the game beyond one in mac/lc rn
I have wilgy as lock town and I find your amount of posting unsettling

Michelle probably volume cleared, or will likely be today if she's town, so not really worried there rn despite some weird votes and pushes imo

Um I had another read I felt decent about i think, but i can't remember offhand, will have to dig it up
The one I couldn't remember is rondo probably town, he says no but I say yes
he in this statement being me? Just to be clear
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle kinda has a good point here.

However I still agree with nanooks premise about playing the game.

This is a meta commentary and not to be used as a possible backing of any towny/wolfy player
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:33 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:53 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:45 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:27 am It's like when you're in a CC battle, for you the other person is lock mafia, for everyone else it's one in the two of you.
Can u gimme ur thoughts on slots outside of lc/mac
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:16 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:14 pm nanook i don't really know what you think about the game beyond one in mac/lc rn
I have wilgy as lock town and I find your amount of posting unsettling

Michelle probably volume cleared, or will likely be today if she's town, so not really worried there rn despite some weird votes and pushes imo

Um I had another read I felt decent about i think, but i can't remember offhand, will have to dig it up
The one I couldn't remember is rondo probably town, he says no but I say yes
he in this statement being me? Just to be clear
Correct
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:31 am

Why is Nanook town?

and LC?
idk.
You have a sentence for Nook and Mac but nothing for LC when there is a difference check there. Dont like this post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:27 am I’ve only come to one plausible answer for that question so far but I wanna know ur own thoughts
This is just so strange
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 49

Post by srceenplay »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:23 am 112 has scum equity as well from the low posters.

Idk what @srceenplay are doing this game
Not a lot. Definitely not caught up. I've tried reading pieces but I'm so far behind it's like reading out of context. I did have a action but don't know if it is helpful.
I also seen someone say they have an action to use today. I thought it was odd because I was told I had to use mine last night.
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 116
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Lol, okay I'm even more convinced Ilario is town now. Every game we are V/V I townread him early and he says that it's scummy for me and then I end up reversing my read for a few hours and scumreading him then finally lock him town for the rest of the game. Let the record show this is like the 5th game I've townread Ilario early as town and he says it's scummy for me.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:27 am @anne do you ever see a world where mac is scum and is going ultra tryhard go get back at u for the draft game? He does have the potential to have really strong scum games like the hydra game but usually he needs some sort of motivation for it. Trying to think what his motivation woulda been this game if he’s a wolf
I mean maybe

I don't have Mac as lock town tbh and it's true that the hydra game he was extra-motivated. I don't think he'd have a reason to get back at me specifically as wolf tho, I didn't really do anything to him in the hydra game.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

The level 0 answer as to why me and Mac are alive and Seanzie is dead is that Seanzie was right about something. Which is either Nanook is mafia or Mac is mafia.

The level 1 answer is that me and Mac are both town and they're counting on Mac to continue tunneling me and LC and hoping that distracts us.

The level 2 answer is maybe Seanzie is a really good player and would have gotten a correct solve in this player list eventually. I don't know how true that is because I've never played with Seanzie so I'm operating under Level 0 and Level 1 but I don't really do NKA.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:44 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:23 am 112 has scum equity as well from the low posters.

Not a lot. Definitely not caught up. I've tried reading pieces but I'm so far behind it's like reading out of context. I did have a action but don't know if it is helpful.
I also seen someone say they have an action to use today. I thought it was odd because I was told I had to use mine last night.
how is that odd? Axe wanted to use some day things and some night things? Closed setup
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

I do reckon there was probably a busser on Wisdom just based off of how the wagons ended up being and the steady momentum against her for the entirety of the day.

Who that busser is? Idrk.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:41 am
Why is Nanook town?

and LC?
idk.
You have a sentence for Nook and Mac but nothing for LC when there is a difference check there. Dont like this post
Nah I just didn’t feel like answering the question lol
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:29 am
Why is Nanook town?

Please tell me what's your reasoning for all these, keeping in mind I am ESL, so like for a 5 yo kid.

I am english 4th language :blush:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:30 am I'm pretty sure she said what she meant, that English isn't even her second language (ie it's not even her second best language)
See, Nanook knows :)
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:44 am

Don't claim
anne wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:48 am The level 0 answer as to why me and Mac are alive and Seanzie is dead is that Seanzie was right about something. Which is either Nanook is mafia or Mac is mafia.

The level 1 answer is that me and Mac are both town and they're counting on Mac to continue tunneling me and LC and hoping that distracts us.

The level 2 answer is maybe Seanzie is a really good player and would have gotten a correct solve in this player list eventually. I don't know how true that is because I've never played with Seanzie so I'm operating under Level 0 and Level 1 but I don't really do NKA.
Seanzie is a very good player but this is not enough to make a full NKA

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:41 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:27 am I’ve only come to one plausible answer for that question so far but I wanna know ur own thoughts
This is just so strange
Now do you have any actual thought process that you can articulate as to why it’s strange or is it simply because I said something you don’t understand and are defaulting to it being strange? Or is just because I have a cute avatar ?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:34 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:29 am
Why is Nanook town?

I am english 4th language :blush:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:30 am I'm pretty sure she said what she meant, that English isn't even her second language (ie it's not even her second best language)
See, Nanook knows :)
Ah that makes more sense now. Ty both
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

anne wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:44 am Lol, okay I'm even more convinced Ilario is town now. Every game we are V/V I townread him early and he says that it's scummy for me and then I end up reversing my read for a few hours and scumreading him then finally lock him town for the rest of the game. Let the record show this is like the 5th game I've townread Ilario early as town and he says it's scummy for me.
I expect u to find me as town when I’m town. I’m just not used to me being ur top tr early in a game, I don’t think my d1 was more towny than Michelle’s. I fully expect town you and even scum you to have me as top town after my recent posts. Let the record show I also have u as my top town on par with Michelle today.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

anne wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:45 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:27 am @anne do you ever see a world where mac is scum and is going ultra tryhard go get back at u for the draft game? He does have the potential to have really strong scum games like the hydra game but usually he needs some sort of motivation for it. Trying to think what his motivation woulda been this game if he’s a wolf
I mean maybe

I don't have Mac as lock town tbh and it's true that the hydra game he was extra-motivated. I don't think he'd have a reason to get back at me specifically as wolf tho, I didn't really do anything to him in the hydra game.
nah but like ur team was outplaying town in the draft game so if i were town in that game and flipped wolf on u id wanna snow you...but thats just me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

anne wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:53 am I do reckon there was probably a busser on Wisdom just based off of how the wagons ended up being and the steady momentum against her for the entirety of the day.

Who that busser is? Idrk.
theres 100% a busser there imo
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

a wolf thats a top wagon all of d1 will always have bussers
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:41 am
anne wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:44 am Lol, okay I'm even more convinced Ilario is town now. Every game we are V/V I townread him early and he says that it's scummy for me and then I end up reversing my read for a few hours and scumreading him then finally lock him town for the rest of the game. Let the record show this is like the 5th game I've townread Ilario early as town and he says it's scummy for me.
I expect u to find me as town when I’m town. I’m just not used to me being ur top tr early in a game, I don’t think my d1 was more towny than Michelle’s. I fully expect town you and even scum you to have me as top town after my recent posts. Let the record show I also have u as my top town on par with Michelle today.
for clarity, if anyone not named alexa/krista and potentially benneh had me as top town on d1 of this game i would find it sus. and thats only because they put me as inno child literally every d1 we are v/v and know me personally very well so i dont second guess them when they do. and thats not to say ur worse than them at reading me. ur the best player at picking up my scumtells and the person i worry most about randing scum against.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:45 am a wolf thats a top wagon all of d1 will always have bussers
always is a pretty certain statement in a game about uncertainty. You sure you're not trying to turn town against each other?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:52 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:45 am a wolf thats a top wagon all of d1 will always have bussers
always is a pretty certain statement in a game about uncertainty. You sure you're not trying to turn town against each other?
lol.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:39 am
This is just so strange
Now do you have any actual thought process that you can articulate as to why it’s strange or is it simply because I said something you don’t understand and are defaulting to it being strange? Or is just because I have a cute avatar ?
You sound defensive. Why?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I see I’m the leading wagon. Cool.

Michelle, LC and Mac I see you there, will read back now
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:11 am During Jestermania when I was a wolf with Scotty, we entered Day 2 and I told Scotty to put a vote onto me.

Scotty agreed, put the vote on me very early, a wagon formed on me and I don't think it moved at all.
I did tell Scotty throughout this particular day phase that he should just stay on me and eat the towncred. However he does tell me that he's going to vote off and go to someone else either during EOD or slightly before to try to get a town (Or not mafia) member yeeted. I still tell him that he should just stay on me and I'll try to save myself.
During EOD I try to start a CFD on town, however Scotty also started to try to CFD a town player, but ended up settling back onto me when told to not worry.

He kinda does something vaguely similar to Wisdom here in this game.

When Wisdom wargon starts up, Scotty puts a vote on Wisdom.
Scotty also never moves this vote the rest of the day phase.

Right up until EOD, Scotty flips and votes Dolby when the wagon starts up.
I ping and quote Scotty and tell him to get back on the Wisdom wagon, and he at first tells me to hold on a second because Dolby wasn't the lead wagon yet.
But then votes back on Wisdom when the Dolby wagon doesn't completely take off.

There's a chance here that Scotty could be a wolf and he ended up doing the exact same thing on mistake and got wrapped into bussing Wisdom.
Wow, you know, I’m actually impressed by the similarity too! This case seems organic, and although I already feel like the Seanzie kill was a setup to put blame on me, this is a fresh case that I don’t think a scum makes. I view LC as town for this.

Even though it’s all incorrect.

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Why is Nanook town?

and LC?
idk.
Actually I’ll give u an lc read now that I’ve had time to think on it and can provide somehting new. If he gets voted out and flips mafia you always (yes Im using that word always again feel free to sr me for it) always and yes I mean always vote out mac and nook after back to back. You will guaranteed find one mafia in them. Lc has he referenced in his scum game with Scotty always gives the green light to one of his stronger wolfbros to bus him and end game. If he’s a wolf a partner being in mac or nook largely explains a lot of the nonsense that has occurred this game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:59 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:39 am
This is just so strange
You sound defensive. Why?
Do you have an answer to the question or not.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@anne thoughts on an lc/mac team?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mac voted me after that case, even though a few pages earlier he said I was the towniest person on the wisdom wagon. What a switcheroo.
Meh vote but I still think mac is Townlean.

Michelle. I’m still not caught up with the past 2 pages but she’s all over the place. Asking questions. LC’s case I assume was the tipping point to vote for me. Can’t blame her for voting me I guess. Very very townlean, won’t full blown call her town for her voting record alone. But I like her presence.
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:50 am There will be skill-shot-related roles that invalidate the requirement for SOUP, claim actions at your own risk.

Isn't soup a night action? But shot-related implies an anticlaim vig.
But like, I feel like I’ve talked a lot about this. Does anyone read what I write? At least some people are starting to come to the same conclusions. Except Michelle i think is referring to mafia with this ability, and I doubt it. Too much kill power.

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I actually tr a lot of the lhf players and coming around to wilgy and falcon just being potato villagers, or at most only one wolf in them. Multiple wolves in lc/mac/nook explains a lot about this game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

/vote lc
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:25 am scotty fine vote

I kinda thought that he was floating and just vibing in a manner that seemed like it was trying to be like "I'm present I'm solving!" at point
Then vote me you coward.

Dolby committed to shading me while content to not ever vote my way is a bad look.

Add that to a post someone made recently where town Dolby is content to just skate by, but you’re in super solve mode making wishy washy switchy reads throughout and I scumread you for it.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:18 pm I actually tr a lot of the lhf players and coming around to wilgy and falcon just being potato villagers, or at most only one wolf in them. Multiple wolves in lc/mac/nook explains a lot about this game
I don’t like the post you made saying town is not going to win this.

What do you think of me?

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:19 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:18 pm I actually tr a lot of the lhf players and coming around to wilgy and falcon just being potato villagers, or at most only one wolf in them. Multiple wolves in lc/mac/nook explains a lot about this game
I don’t like the post you made saying town is not going to win this.

What do you think of me?
i think ur town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:14 pm

and LC?
idk.
Actually I’ll give u an lc read now that I’ve had time to think on it and can provide somehting new. If he gets voted out and flips mafia you always (yes Im using that word always again feel free to sr me for it) always and yes I mean always vote out mac and nook after back to back. You will guaranteed find one mafia in them. Lc has he referenced in his scum game with Scotty always gives the green light to one of his stronger wolfbros to bus him and end game. If he’s a wolf a partner being in mac or nook largely explains a lot of the nonsense that has occurred this game
no need to be an ass about it :smile:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”