Total votes: 17
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 49

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by srceenplay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:51 am
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:44 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:23 am 112 has scum equity as well from the low posters.

Idk what @srceenplay are doing this game
Not a lot. Definitely not caught up. I've tried reading pieces but I'm so far behind it's like reading out of context. I did have a action but don't know if it is helpful.
I also seen someone say they have an action to use today. I thought it was odd because I was told I had to use mine last night.
how is that odd? Axe wanted to use some day things and some night things? Closed setup
I had to use mine same time I got it. I assumed it would be the same for everyone else.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 199
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:20 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:14 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:41 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:30 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:03 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:38 am

Help me understand your posts please.

You say Mac and Anne are both towny. Not town.
And after you say that's why wolves didn't kill none of them and finish the sentence with the question 'why'.
I see that sentence as confusing and I want you to reformulate it.

After you add me in Mac + Anne pile
After you add Nanook in that pile.

Please tell me what's your reasoning for all these, keeping in mind I am not even Esl, so like for a 5 yo kid.

And give me your reads for Mac, Anne, Nanook and myself with a short reasoning attached.
My reasoning was to get people thinking and see what others can come up with as reasons to be explain the nks. If all those players are town, why did none of them die? And if there’s a wolf in there whose the most likely?

Mac-tonally towny, seems to care about the game more than he does as wolf. Wolfy pushes (unless lc is a wolf). Only time he engaged with me was when I shaded him.

Anne-first on wisdom is a good look if I trust what she and Alexa say in that she doesn’t bus unnecessarily . Felt towny start of game too. Treatment of me is more in line with her scum game. Has mindmelded with me on some reads.

Nook- probably is just a difference check with lc even without any mech info to back it.

You- the most towny from the four, I think ur the least likely to be scum, don’t seem to have any agenda and thorough in questioning every slot.
and LC?
idk.
You have a sentence for Nook and Mac but nothing for LC when there is a difference check there. Dont like this post
Actually I’ll give u an lc read now that I’ve had time to think on it and can provide somehting new. If he gets voted out and flips mafia you always (yes Im using that word always again feel free to sr me for it) always and yes I mean always vote out mac and nook after back to back. You will guaranteed find one mafia in them. Lc has he referenced in his scum game with Scotty always gives the green light to one of his stronger wolfbros to bus him and end game. If he’s a wolf a partner being in mac or nook largely explains a lot of the nonsense that has occurred this game
no need to be an ass about it :smile:
Well I’m sorry if I’m being short but it feels like I’m giving answers and thoughts and getting nothing in return from half of you. Do you have any thoughts on the read I just gave?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:44 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:23 am 112 has scum equity as well from the low posters.

Idk what @srceenplay are doing this game
Not a lot. Definitely not caught up. I've tried reading pieces but I'm so far behind it's like reading out of context. I did have a action but don't know if it is helpful.
I also seen someone say they have an action to use today. I thought it was odd because I was told I had to use mine last night.
Oh, you did something last night?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Ya but it appears probably nothing to right home about.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:26 pm

My reasoning was to get people thinking and see what others can come up with as reasons to be explain the nks. If all those players are town, why did none of them die? And if there’s a wolf in there whose the most likely?

Mac-tonally towny, seems to care about the game more than he does as wolf. Wolfy pushes (unless lc is a wolf). Only time he engaged with me was when I shaded him.

Anne-first on wisdom is a good look if I trust what she and Alexa say in that she doesn’t bus unnecessarily . Felt towny start of game too. Treatment of me is more in line with her scum game. Has mindmelded with me on some reads.

Nook- probably is just a difference check with lc even without any mech info to back it.

You- the most towny from the four, I think ur the least likely to be scum, don’t seem to have any agenda and thorough in questioning every slot.
and LC?
idk.
You have a sentence for Nook and Mac but nothing for LC when there is a difference check there. Dont like this post
Actually I’ll give u an lc read now that I’ve had time to think on it and can provide somehting new. If he gets voted out and flips mafia you always (yes Im using that word always again feel free to sr me for it) always and yes I mean always vote out mac and nook after back to back. You will guaranteed find one mafia in them. Lc has he referenced in his scum game with Scotty always gives the green light to one of his stronger wolfbros to bus him and end game. If he’s a wolf a partner being in mac or nook largely explains a lot of the nonsense that has occurred this game
Well I’m sorry if I’m being short but it feels like I’m giving answers and thoughts and getting nothing in return from half of you. Do you have any thoughts on the read I just gave?
I am just confused why people are voting for scotty when there is a resolve to sort out between Nanook/Mac/LC

I dislike the idea of yeeting all of them to find a wolf, I want to just find the wolf and yeet it. That part feels like scum talk but otherwise it makes sense. But if LC flips wolf I would check one of the rest who voted him day 1 and today to assess for wolf buddy spew/anti-spew
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:31 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:26 pm

and LC?
idk.
I am just confused why people are voting for scotty when there is a resolve to sort out between Nanook/Mac/LC

I dislike the idea of yeeting all of them to find a wolf, I want to just find the wolf and yeet it. That part feels like scum talk but otherwise it makes sense. But if LC flips wolf I would check one of the rest who voted him day 1 and today to assess for wolf buddy spew/anti-spew
if lc is a wolf please be wary with spew. i would advise to just ignore it entirely.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I just got excited.

@srceenplay has activated my trap card. I’ve been waiting for someone to claim to have used an action last night, and he did.

Here’s my little secret:

I found all the eggs yesterday and I am the ONLY one to have used 4 actions last night. So he is lying. There’s no reason to lie about having an ambiguous action as town

I’m obviously not mentioning what actions I made last night, but he is certainly NOT vt

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

But yes the Scotty vote is scummy, mostly because lc fosses nook but is casing Scotty. And mac has been on lc’d ass all game but is now voting someone lc has cased.

Michelle voting there is fine because she’s towny on content alone
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m sorry, I found. 4/5 eggs. Couldn’t find that last one

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:33 pm I just got excited.

@srceenplay has activated my trap card. I’ve been waiting for someone to claim to have used an action last night, and he did.

Here’s my little secret:

I found all the eggs yesterday and I am the ONLY one to have used 4 actions last night. So he is lying. There’s no reason to lie about having an ambiguous action as town

I’m obviously not mentioning what actions I made last night, but he is certainly NOT vt
wow, u being towny right after i outed a tr on u sure is making me feel cocky about myself.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Here’s my little secret:

could you please explain the highlighted section with as many words as you can?

Strike through text > Porscha claimed and died due to an anti claiming mechanic most likely. This is wrong - Check OP as well for further proof
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Here’s my little secret:

I can prove my song I found and We were just having a conversation about someone else having a day action
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:37 pm

Here’s my little secret:

Strike through text > Porscha claimed and died due to an anti claiming mechanic most likely. This is wrong - Check OP as well for further proof
I found an egg 2 minutes after the day started, watched Guillo claim to have found an egg, which i knew was a lie, but let it slide. By end of day, NO ONE had found any eggs, so I used my night action, ‘found’ another egg, used it, found another, used it, found another, used it.

Start of day, NAA confirmed there was still one egg to be found from yesterday.

So here we are.

I don’t know what srceen could have possibly done yesterday. If he’s town.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:41 pm

Here’s my little secret:

I can prove my song I found and We were just having a conversation about someone else having a day action
Please, tell me which egg you “found”

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Gotta go, be back later.

Srceen is not town.

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:17 pm Mac voted me after that case, even though a few pages earlier he said I was the towniest person on the wisdom wagon. What a switcheroo.
Meh vote but I still think mac is Townlean.

Michelle. I’m still not caught up with the past 2 pages but she’s all over the place. Asking questions. LC’s case I assume was the tipping point to vote for me. Can’t blame her for voting me I guess. Very very townlean, won’t full blown call her town for her voting record alone. But I like her presence.
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:50 am There will be skill-shot-related roles that invalidate the requirement for SOUP, claim actions at your own risk.

Isn't soup a night action? But shot-related implies an anticlaim vig.
But like, I feel like I’ve talked a lot about this. Does anyone read what I write? At least some people are starting to come to the same conclusions. Except Michelle i think is referring to mafia with this ability, and I doubt it. Too much kill power.
Porscha claimed town PR, dying at Eod.
No town kills such claim, is scum move

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:42 pm

Here’s my little secret:

I found an egg 2 minutes after the day started, watched Guillo claim to have found an egg, which i knew was a lie, but let it slide. By end of day, NO ONE had found any eggs, so I used my night action, ‘found’ another egg, used it, found another, used it, found another, used it.

So here we are.

Never mind, I thought I had an angle, I had it wrong
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

michelle dont vote scotty, hes town
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:51 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:17 pm Mac voted me after that case, even though a few pages earlier he said I was the towniest person on the wisdom wagon. What a switcheroo.

Michelle. I’m still not caught up with the past 2 pages but she’s all over the place. Asking questions. LC’s case I assume was the tipping point to vote for me. Can’t blame her for voting me I guess. Very very townlean, won’t full blown call her town for her voting record alone. But I like her presence.
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:50 am There will be skill-shot-related roles that invalidate the requirement for SOUP, claim actions at your own risk.

But like, I feel like I’ve talked a lot about this. Does anyone read what I write? At least some people are starting to come to the same conclusions. Except Michelle i think is referring to mafia with this ability, and I doubt it. Too much kill power.
more 3P, scum could have waited till any doc had used the heal then kill her to reduce town charges
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who do you most want to kill?
Poll runs till Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

No votes
Voters: None
anne
No votes
Dolby
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
ilario
15%
Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy
Lime Coke
15%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, ilario
MacDougall
8%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Porscha
No votes
Rej
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Scotty
23%
Voters: MacDougall, Michelle, Lime Coke
srceenplay
8%
Voters: Scotty
Sleep
No votes
Host/mod/spec
31%
Voters: sabie12, Porscha, dunya, Seanzie
Total votes: 13
VC

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:51 pm michelle dont vote scotty, hes town
3 wagons of 3 players are not wagons... And Scotty's wagon is, hence, like nothing
I will think later at it, now i have to go to a supermarket to buy something.

Tell me about the lowest posters that no one (almost) is pushing

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

3 wagons of 2 players voting.

Sorry

srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:43 pm
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:41 pm

Here’s my little secret:

Please, tell me which egg you “found”
Easter bunny suit pic walking down the hallway is in a music video
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:52 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:51 pm

more 3P, scum could have waited till any doc had used the heal then kill her to reduce town charges
Yes, that's probably correct

i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:38 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:16 am

he isnt, hes kinda in my poe unless lc flips wolf
Help me understand your posts please.

You say Mac and Anne are both towny. Not town.
And after you say that's why wolves didn't kill none of them and finish the sentence with the question 'why'.
I see that sentence as confusing and I want you to reformulate it.

After you add me in Mac + Anne pile
After you add Nanook in that pile.

Please tell me what's your reasoning for all these, keeping in mind I am not even Esl, so like for a 5 yo kid.

And give me your reads for Mac, Anne, Nanook and myself with a short reasoning attached.

and LC?
idk.
Suffering from success
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Here’s my little secret:

So here we are.

I used my action on you
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:58 pm

Here’s my little secret:

So here we are.

I used my action on you
Cant see you making a lot of actions....
ilario
Racketeer

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:27 pm I am a fluffy bunny, and I'm also cute.
this post alone spews falcon as town for me

i'ma probs put vote on LC here soon in case I miss eod
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:56 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:54 pm Like idgi, why you're being so aggressive to Nanook and Porscha now. I get you're under a lot of pressure, but I don't understand why you're reacting like this. It feels fake.
I don't think it is, brad is probs just losing a lil grip cuz nanook sheeped mac's vote on him without much thought
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:07 pm in fact I think i'm gonna move my vote from LC to seanzie at this point b/c god I just cannot get over his wolfy ISO
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:13 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:08 pm LC still strong scum read for me atm but unless seanzie or someone else points out a good reason to read him town that I missed, there's just no way
First of all you can literally listen to Anne because she's played with me a ton and she knows how to read me.

Second of all, even without influence from anyone else, what do you find wolfy about me? You aren't saying anything that's a particular reason.
I agree with mac's reasoning that's why. I don't like your interactions with anne and I feel like you're getting a little more off base with your posts but I don't know if you're just defensive b/c you are you or if you are defensive b/c caught
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:32 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:25 pm I mean, I will admit that if LC is scum here I fully expect him to TR me and pocket me. I won't deny that. I just kinda think that even if he's scum I want to look elsewhere anyways?
but like why bother if LC is serving a full platter of wolf with a side of wolf
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:48 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:39 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:33 pm I'm gonna assume from now on that if Anne is pushing someone that it means she doesn't like them.

Cuz that's what she just said is how she plays mafia.
Lmao c'mon, that's not what I said at all.

All I said was that I don't find LC that scummy and if he is scum then he's not my top priority today because I have stronger reasons to believe other people are scum.

If that's how you interpreted it then I wouldn't have brought up any of my concerns on LC at all.
No you didn't say any of that actually. You actually said you can see how he's scum but you don't want to go there anyway and when asked why you said it's cuz you like him. Literally.
Because I wolf read Wisdom more???
Articulate the Wisdom wolf read for me plz?
Her entrance posts read as wolfy and nervous to me. She says a lot of things that appear like she's trying to fit into the thread without saying much. She has a super weird post asking Lime Coke if he's Limestone, which isn't that bad but just felt kinda off to me. Then she asks how the ISO feature works cause she wants to ISO people and then the rest of her ISO shows almost no evidence whatsoever of her ISO'ing people.

She votes Rondo over what seems like an RVS post and when I call her on it she says that actually it was a serious read and she ISO'd him (there is no real evidence of this occurring). After that, she says she has a hard time reading Guillo and is going to defer her read on him to others then like an hour later just says "Oh Guillo is town" which to me says that she was lying about actually being cautious about her Guillo read since she seemingly had no problem at all with just townreading him for tunneling someone, which is a very core and basic part of Guillo's play as both scum and town.

Then when I point out all of these things she said she did ISO, but she doesn't provide me with any real examples of this having occurred except that Rondo "posted a lot of fluff" which is kind of a bad reason in itself but I digress. Furthermore, the only time she comes into the thread is when she is receiving heat and p much everything she's posted since then (except for her vote and comment on LC) are about the same things she's already talked about. Nothing new whatsoever.
i'm willing to scum lean wisdom but I don't think it's scummier play than LC or seanzie and I hope you aren't just being biased on the LC front
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:07 pm I did not like how LC handled a lot of day 1 and that's what prompted me to think I would just park my vote on him. as day went on however, I started to feel a little differently and part of me wants to give LC the benefit of the doubt. I am second guessing whether I should really view his reactions as indicative of his alignment even if the buddy buddy with anna made me wanna vom a little
the game is solved
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

This is what happened
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Listen up while illario Carries today

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:34 pm I’m sorry, I found. 4/5 eggs. Couldn’t find that last one
You bitch lmao I found three -.-
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lc is a wolf. He can’t kill the two people most aggressively pushing him (mac/nook) because there’s a partner in there. Likely mac. He can’t kill me or Anne or Michelle who are the other likely NK targets because we all had him as town d1. Porscha sussed lc and seanzie heavily, Sean is town, no way scum kills porcha if they are 0/2 tunneling townies. Porscha srd lc and Sean had a theory that lc was involved in some scum threatre. Hence why porcha and Sean were targeted (I’m assuming guillo is the 3p kill because someone said so and I cbf to fact-check).

Here’s my little secret:

A) scotty found 4 eggs, not 5, and b) porscha could have found her egg today, yeah?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:02 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:34 pm I’m sorry, I found. 4/5 eggs. Couldn’t find that last one
when did you find them?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:03 pm Lc is a wolf. He can’t kill the two people most aggressively pushing him (mac/nook) because there’s a partner in there. Likely mac. He can’t kill me or Anne or Michelle who are the other likely NK targets because we all had him as town d1. Porscha sussed lc and seanzie heavily, Sean is town, no way scum kills porcha if they are 0/2 tunneling townies. Porscha srd lc and Sean had a theory that lc was involved in some scum threatre. Hence why porcha and Sean were targeted (I’m assuming guillo is the 3p kill because someone said so and I cbf to fact-check).
Ngl this is somewhat compelling offhand

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:06 pm
when did you find them?
Yesterday afternoon, kinda forgot about it before then

To be clear when I say I found 3 what I mean is I correctly ID'd three and was told they'd already been claimed
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:07 pm
when did you find them?
You're saying N1 or D1? Please be clear
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:08 pm To be clear when I say I found 3 what I mean is I correctly ID'd three and was told they'd already been claimed
Ok, then never mind. I thought I had another angle again
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:07 pm
when did you find them?
You're saying N1 or D1? Please be clear

Yesterday afternoon real time

During n1

Yeah if I had received the eggs obviously I'd be hard pushing scotty lol

As it is I kind of townread it
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:10 pm Yeah if I had received the eggs obviously I'd be hard pushing scotty lol

As it is I kind of townread it
I had like a full paragraph and was about to switch my vote and tunnel you till death
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:03 pm Lc is a wolf. He can’t kill the two people most aggressively pushing him (mac/nook) because there’s a partner in there. Likely mac. He can’t kill me or Anne or Michelle who are the other likely NK targets because we all had him as town d1. Porscha sussed lc and seanzie heavily, Sean is town, no way scum kills porcha if they are 0/2 tunneling townies. Porscha srd lc and Sean had a theory that lc was involved in some scum threatre. Hence why porcha and Sean were targeted (I’m assuming guillo is the 3p kill because someone said so and I cbf to fact-check).
This fits with my current read of the game.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:59 pm
srceenplay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:58 pm

Here’s my little secret:

So here we are.

I used my action on you
Cant see you making a lot of actions....
This is uh

A hilariously scummy cc

[VOTE: Srceenplay] aubergine
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

What is scummy
ilario
Racketeer

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:59 pm Just realized that my top 3 scum reads are all on Wisdom. Wagon baddddd
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:58 pm [VOTE: LC] aubergine
bruh this dude literally died as a nk voting off-wagon to a wolf flip and saying its a bad wagon. it doesnt happen unless the cw is a wolf or the mafia team is super wifom or both.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

solve is probably screen/lc/ the busser in mac/nook

screen might be 3p though he seems kinda lost
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Scotty says that he knows you didn’t get an egg and then you say that you visited him and can’t see him making actions are you kidding lmao that’s like “actually, I’m the cop and I red checked you last night!”
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Fwiw I can see LC w, though he’s far from a priority.

Anne w is not something I’m interested in entertaining for a while

Kinda worried that I could be townreading Michelle to much

However I strongly think that Wisdom was the intended death in that world, just from how Wisdom kinda just gave up early and LC did t
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Fwiw I agree screen looks terrible over what’s happening here and they should almost always be voted but can we get lc first. I’m worried if he’s a wolf and I die/ others I trust die before we can kill lc then his bussers will be cleared off “spew” and just endgame

Screen is never endgaming this, they are not an urgent threat

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”