I'm the host
100%

Total votes: 8
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D6

Post by Porscha »

it makes it a lot easier to make reads on you as well so we can follow your thought processes. I don't see how the route youre taking is helping you verify yourself as town
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I wish mac had elaborated on his last second jack scum read. like it was a no brainer mac was dying last night no matter who wolf is I think, but I wish I saw what mac saw on jack
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:51 am miz why are you force TR'ing me when you quoted multiple posts of mine today as bizarre and asked everyone else to determine what was wrong with them
Because no one is ever killing you so it's not worth my time
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:54 am it makes it a lot easier to make reads on you as well so we can follow your thought processes. I don't see how the route youre taking is helping you verify yourself as town
Because I'm not trying to verify myself as town and I shouldn't have to say that aloud to try and get it through people's heads
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

right which was my point about you saying you might tunnel lag. probably not getting killed so not worth your time

but you thought this was bizarre logic
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:57 am I wish mac had elaborated on his last second jack scum read. like it was a no brainer mac was dying last night no matter who wolf is I think, but I wish I saw what mac saw on jack
Maybe someone who wasn't here d1 to try and save Falcon and someone who only starts talking when applied pressure idk
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:28 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:54 am it makes it a lot easier to make reads on you as well so we can follow your thought processes. I don't see how the route youre taking is helping you verify yourself as town
Because I'm not trying to verify myself as town and I shouldn't have to say that aloud to try and get it through people's heads
then what are you doing
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:29 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:57 am I wish mac had elaborated on his last second jack scum read. like it was a no brainer mac was dying last night no matter who wolf is I think, but I wish I saw what mac saw on jack
Maybe someone who wasn't here d1 to try and save Falcon and someone who only starts talking when applied pressure idk
not entirely bad reasons but second reason isn't real strong ; weren't you also busy with the draft game day 1 so you put vote on falcon and then didnt discuss him
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:30 am
not entirely bad reasons but second reason isn't real strong ; weren't you also busy with the draft game day 1 so you put vote on falcon and then didnt discuss him
seems like you used the first reason as a reason to defend yourself but using it against jack to incriminate him? unless there is a difference there i'm missing
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

I was still active in thread
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:32 am
seems like you used the first reason as a reason to defend yourself but using it against jack to incriminate him? unless there is a difference there i'm missing
What
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:29 am
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:28 am
then what are you doing
Trying to kill wolves
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

I have always been of the belief that self towncases are stupid
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:40 am
sure but if you go on about jack being not active day 1 then you'd have notice he's been not super active on every day. so what difference does day 1 make here really
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Ok thanks internet
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm not big on towncasing oneself either but when it's later in the game and poe is small and you have little room to err, it's easier to narrow poe when you can make yourself more noticeably town
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:44 am
sure but if you go on about jack being not active day 1 then you'd have notice he's been not super active on every day. so what difference does day 1 make here really
Specifically because he only became active once he received pressure
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:45 am i'm not big on towncasing oneself either but when it's later in the game and poe is small and you have little room to err, it's easier to narrow poe when you can make yourself more noticeably town
Towncasing != more noticeably town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

What
you used the logic that your vote on falcon and then being busy with draft lowered your presence on day 1 as a defense that you aren't aligned with falcon. but jack isn't around much day 1 and that's a reason to incriminate him?
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Towncases involve things you think are towny about yourself which is influenced by tmi
Like how I think getting tilted because lag implied that they are going to be disappointed if I am town when I am town and am trying is very towny of me
Even more towny is how I've tried to ignore it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:46 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:45 am i'm not big on towncasing oneself either but when it's later in the game and poe is small and you have little room to err, it's easier to narrow poe when you can make yourself more noticeably town
I mean yeah you cant make someone believe youre town by just making a towncase on yourself. but it's an attempt and it might work and be useful. worst case scenario it isn't helpful in determining yourself more town but it isn't helpful to do literally nothing about it either. eh
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:47 am
What
you used the logic that your vote on falcon and then being busy with draft lowered your presence on day 1 as a defense that you aren't aligned with falcon. but jack isn't around much day 1 and that's a reason to incriminate him?
That is nowhere near what I said
Not once have I even mentioned being busy with draft as a reason why I was absent because I very much dislike people bringing up multitabling regardless of if the game is over as reason for being absent
My comment was I wouldn't have dropped a vote on Falcon and not once mentioned him in any of my posts if I was teamed with him
Again, self towncasing is stupid and that is why we are having this conversation right now, because I gave in and tried to point out things about how I've played that make me not a wolf and people simply say "that's not a good point" because I have tmi on myself that makes most everything I do seen by me as something towny
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:48 am
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:46 am
I mean yeah you cant make someone believe youre town by just making a towncase on yourself. but it's an attempt and it might work and be useful. worst case scenario it isn't helpful in determining yourself more town but it isn't helpful to do literally nothing about it either. eh
Worst case scenario someone distracts you by trying to get you to make a towncase on yourself. You come back to thread. No one cares about the towncase. You die. Or someone else dies. Or you don't know where to vote because instead of spending time towncasing other people you spent that time towncasing yourself which gets you specifically a solution nowhere since you already know you are town and then also gets everyone else absolutely nowhere because nobody cares. If they have an opinion on you they will retain that opinion on you.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Dyslexicon »

I can’t be around before later today either. Sleep and work. Honestly not crazy motivated for this game. When I thought about it before going to sleep, I was left with the PoE of Jack and DDL. I will probably explain this, but it’s largely by taking away others + Lag can win if he’s mafia idc
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Perhaps it's the pessimistic take but that's my take
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

debating turning my brain off and sheeping mac by voting jack
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

k putting vote on jack for now
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:05 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:47 pm not sure if mizery should be using lag as her tunnel for today tho
It's things like this
Wording like this
That just feels
So bizarre
Like an extremely bizarre perspective
lag looks pretty lock town atm so I dont find it weird to say that I think you're wasting your time trying to tunnel them just cuz they are pushing you
I'll locktown no rescind the first person to correctly say why I think porschas post is bizzare
I mean tunelling someone isn't a good thing, it comes from "tunnel vision" and it's not something you should do on purpose if you actually intend to find scum.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:18 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:04 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:02 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:46 pm I think mizery is aware that the HK vote doesnt clear her. iirc she mentioned it in another post
What

This is spicy

Link/quote plz
Quote isn't relevant I know hk is 3p
Then why are you arguing your vote on HK helps you look town.

It doesn't.
Because I'm grasping at straws for a tr
... ok.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: Mizery] aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:02 am I can’t be around before later today either. Sleep and work. Honestly not crazy motivated for this game. When I thought about it before going to sleep, I was left with the PoE of Jack and DDL. I will probably explain this, but it’s largely by taking away others + Lag can win if he’s mafia idc
*they
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:24 am I would like dizzy and ddl to come contribute but rn I think my 2 poe is miz/ddl
I was contributing. Then I was sleeping. I don't contribute at 1 AM when I have work next day.

Lucky for you, today (should) be a soft day at work since it's between holidays and there are no meetings, so (hopefully) I will have time to post more.*

Terms and conditions apply, my boss can call me anytime and make the day busier.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

@Porscha

I wish you were contributing now. It's 7 AM in Brazil time, a perfect time to play mafia.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

took me a minute to remember that brazil isn't in europe
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:57 pm dragon you just dont understand that truly I am a moron who dropped in last second after not looking at the game for 24 hours and didn't back read and forgot that HK was the 3p so I thought I was hot shit
I don't think it's productive to discuss your intelligence. Heck, I don't think we have to keep calling you dumb or moron. If you are town, you made a mistake, it happens.

But we also don't know what your alignment is, so we have to assume you could be faking all of it.

Same with Mizery.

I'm just questioning now why you get a pass and Mizery doesn't.
Cuter avatar tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Just for info. I’ve gotten really sick (though nothing dangerous), spent most of the day at the doctors. I don’t know how much I can give to this game anymore. I’ll try my best. I ask that we don’t hammer before time.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:28 am Just for info. I’ve gotten really sick (though nothing dangerous), spent most of the day at the doctors. I don’t know how much I can give to this game anymore. I’ll try my best. I ask that we don’t hammer before time.
I hope you get better, man! Please prioritize your health.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 361
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Ugh, I get the feeling I'm going to be night killed
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Maybe Mizery isn't wolf
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Sleeping at F6 rather than F4 might actually be a decent play, except I can't help but feel I'd just be night killed
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

My feeling is still that DDL is the wolf, but I don't think the right play is for me to ignore the strong meta reads of like half the player list saying he's just town. Working on the assumption that DDL is town, I might be re-evaluating Jack/Porscha
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

[VOTE: Mizery] aubergine
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

I don't know anymore and I likely won't have much time tonight, and no one seems to be here right now
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:10 pm Maybe Mizery isn't wolf
I’ve been feeling this for a while.
I haven’t read through the day, but I’ve seen a few things and I have a few thoughts.

The idea you had that HK would bus following the other also crossed my mind when I went through the vote order. The problem is just that it’s a pretty huge assumption, and in reality there’s just no way of knowing. It did cross my mind though. I don’t remember if DDL had his vote at Falcon at that time (I think not). Also, if Jack is the mafia, I think he just wasn’t around. So I think if there was someone around who didn’t vote Falcon at that time, they might look better (maybe Porscha?) Though tbh, I think it’s very hard to speculate about. I know I’m not saying a lot here, but the thought resonated with me.

I have my own reasons for thinking it’s not Mizery. The only thing that stands out to me in a negative way is that in interactions fmpov, she doesn’t feel like she makes an effort to understand where I’m coming from. Like she doesn’t want to find reasons that I’m town, rather that I could be anything. There’s probably a better way to explain this. In any case, I could actually see it as some kind of stubbornness or something. It doesn’t feel like she’s spent a lot of time trying to solve me tbh. That’s how it feels to me. I think it could easily just be it resulting in something anti-town rather than intentionally scummy. There’s little things I’ve noticed that makes me feel Mizery is town, from HK and herself. I might be wrong, but I kind of have to decide on something at this point.

This brings me to something else, which is also ahuge assumption and very me-centric. But I “have the feeling” that it would be pretty hard for the last mafia to actually scum read me or push me as not towny, which you and Mizery have done at times. I think I’ve been very towny and that it would be very hard with tmi to read my content as anything else, especially emotionally. So I think it’s slightly towny to reject that actually. I don’t know if this makes sense to anyone but me, but it’s something I’ve been thinking about.

Also, regarding DDL, I don’t recall the last time I saw him as scum or if I’ve even experienced that myself. Which makes the meta less reliable. I think he would be someone that meta-diving may be worth it, if anyone wants to. I’ve found him really towny in the games he’s been town, sometimes to the point of having no doubt. Not to say I expect that every game. But I’m not sure how he would come across to me as mafia.

My two guesses are still Jack and DDL. At least one of them is town. I don’t want to misread Jack, and I’ve done ok reading him in previous games. But I know he often wins as scum. And I almost feel like if he’s mafia and gets to F3, he would win no matter what. I can’t really say either that there’s much wrong with his posts, but also not that I’m sure he’s town. Don’t want to miss on him if he’s town, since he’s been unwavering on me. But I think these are still my two.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:12 pm Sleeping at F6 rather than F4 might actually be a decent play, except I can't help but feel I'd just be night killed
I wouldn’t mind this because of time and energy right now. But I won’t require it. I’ll be able to at least read through today before EoD. But yeah, wouldn’t mind this
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:32 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:28 am Just for info. I’ve gotten really sick (though nothing dangerous), spent most of the day at the doctors. I don’t know how much I can give to this game anymore. I’ll try my best. I ask that we don’t hammer before time.
I hope you get better, man! Please prioritize your health.
Thank you!

Return to “Previous Heists”