MacDougall
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Seanzie
25%
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
The breakfast slam! (host, mods, np, dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Reanimators [DAY 1]

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:09 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:00 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm Y'all should vote Martin.

Why martin? ;)
His take on Flanders didn't really seem like "let me pull us out of fluff" and instead felt like he was coming in too hot to a game that wasn't hot yet. Like he had something to prove.
And what agenda would that be?

Seems a bit too early for wolves to be having agendas imo, especially in a game where not much has happened at that point

So either you're going off what's best a poor suspicion on a player that (I hope) you have some level of respect for

and are just chopping them without further interaction/investigation to see if there's any chance you're wrong

oooooor the non-town explanation here and just adding vague substance to your push to validate it while getting rid of a player who may be relatively dangerous in the future
You seem oddly worried about being chopped considering we aren't even halfway through D1.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 am So your position is that Seanzie is a wolf?
My position is that seanzie is worth looking into because he more or less said he wasn't going to do any interaction with me

by not doing that after my passive-aggressive post that implicitly referred to him
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:27 pm This looks like a great way to generate discussion!
Also: I don't think anyone can be certainly wolf. No one can figure that out in 100 posts, at least in my personal experience.

What needs to happen is more things and more interactions. I've been trying to do that that with my earlier posts.

Last town game I had on another site, I lost to a wolf because there wasn't enough posts in the game. if there had been more posts that game, I would've been able to figure out who was more likely to be the wolf partner there, instead of just relying on my world-building bias. Admittedly though, it was only 300ish posts because it was a light-ish game, but I want to get the ball rolling this game just so we avoid the scenario of finding out there was too little to go on too late.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:20 am

Why martin? ;)
His take on Flanders didn't really seem like "let me pull us out of fluff" and instead felt like he was coming in too hot to a game that wasn't hot yet. Like he had something to prove.

Seems a bit too early for wolves to be having agendas imo, especially in a game where not much has happened at that point

So either you're going off what's best a poor suspicion on a player that (I hope) you have some level of respect for

and are just chopping them without further interaction/investigation to see if there's any chance you're wrong

oooooor the non-town explanation here and just adding vague substance to your push to validate it while getting rid of a player who may be relatively dangerous in the future
You seem oddly worried about being chopped considering we aren't even halfway through D1.
yes I am

because I have quite a few games with you seanzie and your choice is to chop me out of all people in a game with so few posts
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

much less even interact with me earlier
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:21 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 am So your position is that Seanzie is a wolf?
My position is that seanzie is worth looking into because he more or less said he wasn't going to do any interaction with me

by not doing that after my passive-aggressive post that implicitly referred to him
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:27 pm This looks like a great way to generate discussion!
Also: I don't think anyone can be certainly wolf. No one can figure that out in 100 posts, at least in my personal experience.

What needs to happen is more things and more interactions. I've been trying to do that that with my earlier posts.

Last town game I had on another site, I lost to a wolf because there wasn't enough posts in the game. if there had been more posts that game, I would've been able to figure out who was more likely to be the wolf partner there, instead of just relying on my world-building bias. Admittedly though, it was only 300ish posts because it was a light-ish game, but I want to get the ball rolling this game just so we avoid the scenario of finding out there was too little to go on too late.
so do you have any reads? top 3 town top 3 wolves?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:24 am

so do you have any reads? top 3 town top 3 wolves?
dude, I'm trying to get reads

did you not read anything I've been trying to say
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

that and just generate discussion
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Why martin? ;)

yes I am

because I have quite a few games with you seanzie and your choice is to chop me out of all people in a game with so few posts
Oooor... you're a wolf who bit too hard on early pressure.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by LinearPoint »

I very much dislike the first line of this recent post.

I find scum tend to do this a lot where they want to avoid calling someone suspicious and instead call on other people to look into them which is what this seeming to be trying to do.

Seanzie also doesn't seem to be shy about interacting with you. They did just that right before you posted this (though I assume you missed it).
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Where did I say I'm not going to have interactions with you? Like what?

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:34 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:27 pmnai?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:20 pm falcon45ca - nai
Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum
Stupid Sexy Flanders - town
please quote posts when asking me questions. ty.

you disagree? why?
I had a brain fart earlier and forgot what that acronym meant, and thought you were saying "not an indy"

But now that I remember, how is a person not ai?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:31 am
Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum

you disagree? why?
I had a brain fart earlier and forgot what that acronym meant, and thought you were saying "not an indy"

Presumably because they were able to get through the captcha I believe that is sufficient evidence they are not an artificial intelligence.

No, I am not sorry for the joke post.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:32 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:31 am
Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum

you disagree? why?

Presumably because they were able to get through the captcha I believe that is sufficient evidence they are not an artificial intelligence.

No, I am not sorry for the joke post.
If Captcha is a sufficient Turing test, then I'm a marmot's uncle. The jury is still out on if Falcon is a sufficiently advanced AI or not, regardless of what Rondo says.

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:25 am

Why martin? ;)

yes I am

well then I would very much like to make you regret d1 chopping me somehow because quite frankly I find d1 chops of people I know / could more confident solve to be suboptimal, and in absence of any significant content in the game, a really stupid choice

I currently got no ideas as to how I would make you regret that though, outside of "oh no martin was town"
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:30 am

all you gave was the "why vote me" dealio.....which then quickly got turned into that "I think Martin had something to prove" statement without giving me time to respond to your question

seems to me you had your read regardless of any interactions with me and were planning to stick with it, especially with "I think everyone should vote martin" emphasis post
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:38 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:25 am

Why martin? ;)

yes I am

well then I would very much like to make you regret d1 chopping me somehow because quite frankly I find d1 chops of people I know / could more confident solve to be suboptimal, and in absence of any significant content in the game, a really stupid choice

I currently got no ideas as to how I would make you regret that though, outside of "oh no martin was town"
Gonna assume you'll be reanimated after your flip, and if we're all wrong you get to come back and be all like "I told you so", if you're town.

Which is looking doubtful
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:53 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm [VOTE: Mac] aubergine

Yeah you cuz, come play
Any reason to push mac here other than trying to make him come play? Do you think he is scum by slanking when he is [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]?
While I think a lot of players in this game are capable of more than they've portrayed thus far (myself included), Mac is the self-proclaimed God of mafia, so I hold him to a higher standard

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:42 am especially with "I think everyone should vote martin" emphasis post
I misremembered its wording, its mentioned here
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:08 pm

Why martin? ;)

Do you think that is AI?

Part of why I ask is that I remember a scenario where Dizzy suspected you for a very similar thing (It was the Mad 17er setup) in a game on MU last year, and you were town in that scenario (and he was a wolf).
I remember the game (it was on MafC, not MU, but whatever), and I do see how you could draw a parallel, but I still think you should vote Martin.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:44 am Gonna assume you'll be reanimated after your flip, and if we're all wrong you get to come back and be all like "I told you so", if you're town.
why in the world would they reanimate a citizen over a PR

gotta assume they have limited reanimations otherwise you couldn't mischop town at all
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Ok vote martin
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:47 am Ok vote martin
care to elaborate? Do you actually think they are wolf? what is your thinking and progression?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Marmot/Mac probably a wolf there
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:42 am

all you gave was the "why vote me" dealio.....which then quickly got turned into that "I think Martin had something to prove" statement without giving me time to respond to your question

seems to me you had your read regardless of any interactions with me and were planning to stick with it, especially with "I think everyone should vote martin" emphasis post
What would you have responded, in that moment?

I wanted to see what you'd do with a bit a pressure on you, and explained why I am wary of you when asked. I do have a read on you regardless of any interactions, but that read updates every interaction we have.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:50 am Marmot/Mac probably a wolf there
Care to elaborate? Do you have a read or is this just a general feel? Do you have anything to point to?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:53 am

I wanted to see what you'd do with a bit a pressure on you, and explained why I am wary of you when asked. I do have a read on you regardless of any interactions, but that read updates every interaction we have.
it probably would've been some mix of stating concern over your decision to vote me and then emphasizing the need for posts

probably not any passive-aggressiveness in it though because at that point I would have yet to figure if this was how our interactions were going to end up being (and also you decided to interact instead of going hmmm or whatever vagueness again; you were being direct)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Anyone else see the Seanzie/Martin thing as performative at this point?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:49 am
care to elaborate? Do you actually think they are wolf? what is your thinking and progression?
Jeez eh, you just rinse and repeat eh..
Different tone from you than last game. Hm

Well, entry seemed too eager to find something to grab onto. Too much too soon.
Awkward thread presence. Sweaty. Overly concerned about being pushed on.

Reaction to my poke was odd. I mean, I suppose I could've phrased my question more eloquently, but the counter was totally dodgy. Scum vibes for sure.

So, hows your early list holding up? Need to revise it yet, or holding strong on super premature reads?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:04 am

Reaction to my poke was odd. I mean, I suppose I could've phrased my question more eloquently, but the counter was totally dodgy. Scum vibes for sure.

So, hows your early list holding up? Need to revise it yet, or holding strong on super premature reads?
I dont like to go for the same tone back to back, especially while I have two games ongoing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:00 am

it probably would've been some mix of stating concern over your decision to vote me and then emphasizing the need for posts

probably not any passive-aggressiveness in it though because at that point I would have yet to figure if this was how our interactions were going to end up being (and also you decided to interact instead of going hmmm or whatever vagueness again; you were being direct)
Would my vote have been anything other than RVS to you at that point?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:05 am

I dont like to go for the same tone back to back, especially while I have two games ongoing
Why's that?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I think Rondo is very likely town, or at least townier than everyone else here.

Don't think wolves shade both of us, and regardless of whether he's right on Linear I think his posts on it look towny.

Also feels a bit excited.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I think I am happy with my early list so far. No revisions at the moment.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:02 am Anyone else see the Seanzie/Martin thing as performative at this point?
Honestly I've played a game with Town!Martin where he was being this defensive and I was certain he was scum for it.

I genuinely do not know how to read Martin because as far as I know he does do this where he had this huge back and forth with Gav in TF2 Mafia where both were Town. I believe Martin also instantly claimed at the slightest pressure that game like he did here.

I've not seen Mafia!Martin though, so I don't know beyond that. This doesn't seem out of character for him though.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:06 am

Why's that?
I dont like to be predictable, I also dont like to be easily put into the town bucket.
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:06 am I think Rondo is very likely town, or at least townier than everyone else here.

Don't think wolves shade both of us, and regardless of whether he's right on Linear I think his posts on it look towny.

I was going for more aggro than excited but that works
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:06 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:00 am

Would my vote have been anything other than RVS to you at that point?
I thought it a less likely to be RVS since it was practically the vote alone without anything attached.

Which made me concerned since you know me and I would figure that maybe you could add something onto that to interact with me more. In my experience, votes without anything attached are votes that typically generate the least amount of AI stuff because reactions to them are almost always very straight-forward.

If you're asking what I think of it, at the point of you asking me why I voted you, then that's when I would start considering it more in either direction depending on our interactions.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:45 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:53 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm [VOTE: Mac] aubergine

Yeah you cuz, come play
Any reason to push mac here other than trying to make him come play? Do you think he is scum by slanking when he is [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]?
While I think a lot of players in this game are capable of more than they've portrayed thus far (myself included), Mac is the self-proclaimed God of mafia, so I hold him to a higher standard
I think Mac can't really focus here. IIRC he's like in 3-4 different games, one of them having like 30-something players.

So I would be prepared in seeing a low-posting Mac.

Not going to discuss it anymore though, as its NAI but also probably toeing the line of various rules.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Porscha »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:52 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:48 pm I am voting falcon immediately and indefinitely until I am persuaded otherwise
Vote for sexy flanders instead
nooooooooo he's too stupid and too sexy to vote ahaaaaaaaa
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:40 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:53 am [VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
no thoughts head empty (literally no posts until this??)

votes falcon anyway tho

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Yet you end up on falcon without even putting a vote tag down?
I never put vote tags down (unless host requires it for the game). I say what I'm gonna do and then I do it. just normal practice for me
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:46 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:44 am Gonna assume you'll be reanimated after your flip, and if we're all wrong you get to come back and be all like "I told you so", if you're town.

gotta assume they have limited reanimations otherwise you couldn't mischop town at all
who is "they" in this scenario? Idk how to read it
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:02 am Anyone else see the Seanzie/Martin thing as performative at this point?
maybe but they both sound pretty uh, ah, normal in their speech? idk it's possible but that thought did not stand out to me while I went through it cuz they both don't sound performative to me - they sound like they usually do
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:06 am I think Rondo is very likely town, or at least townier than everyone else here.

this just feels TMI to me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:12 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:48 pm I am voting falcon immediately and indefinitely until I am persuaded otherwise

votes falcon anyway tho

I never put vote tags down (unless host requires it for the game). I say what I'm gonna do and then I do it. just normal practice for me

maybe but they both sound pretty uh, ah, normal in their speech? idk it's possible but that thought did not stand out to me while I went through it cuz they both don't sound performative to me - they sound like they usually do

I dont disagree per say but could you say more?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

"They" being anyone that can revive people from the dead

the point applies regardless of alignment I think
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@ rondo
say more about what? sorry for my stupid long post
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:23 am

votes falcon anyway tho

I dont disagree per say but could you say more?
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:33 am @ rondo
say more about what? sorry for my stupid long post
The TMI part
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:27 am

"They" being anyone that can revive people from the dead

the point applies regardless of alignment I think
I didnt assume that there were PR's that decided who was able to be reanimated
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

"I think Rondo is very likely town, or at least townier than everyone else here."

I also TR rondo at this point in time but I don't feel like rondo is townier than everyone else here for any particular reason

"Don't think wolves shade both of us, and regardless of whether he's right on Linear I think his posts on it look towny."

why would one assume this exactly. what does it mean. okay why does it look towny

"Also feels a bit excited."

I guess I just didnt feel like it was that excited or aggro but that might be because I read your posts thru rondo-meta-colored glasses. felt like it could just... be like....... a shallow reason to TR you which is just inherently not as genuinely believable
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:54 am "I think Rondo is very likely town, or at least townier than everyone else here."

I also TR rondo at this point in time but I don't feel like rondo is townier than everyone else here for any particular reason

"Don't think wolves shade both of us, and regardless of whether he's right on Linear I think his posts on it look towny."

why would one assume this exactly. what does it mean. okay why does it look towny

I guess I just didnt feel like it was that excited or aggro but that might be because I read your posts thru rondo-meta-colored glasses. felt like it could just... be like....... a shallow reason to TR you which is just inherently not as genuinely believable
Thanks for the breakdown. Its not, uncompelling. Hah Rondo-meta-coloured glasses. I am acting more towny this game as an opening than I ever have before on Syndicate
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:56 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:54 am "I think Rondo is very likely town, or at least townier than everyone else here."

Thanks for the breakdown. Its not, uncompelling. Hah Rondo-meta-coloured glasses. I am acting more towny this game as an opening than I ever have before on Syndicate
I agree with that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

but I didn't feel like the ... energy was different, I suppose
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:01 am but I didn't feel like the ... energy was different, I suppose
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:00 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:56 am

I agree with that
Still a crazy man tied up in a basement screaming at pigeons.

I do have one question. If you caught him in TMI, why not vote him?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm unsure if the TMI is compelling enough on day 1
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

then again my vote was to just be annoying to falcon and see how he'd react but I must have activated his trap card where he doesnt show up so I can't see how he reacts so maybe I will just vote martin
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

y'all are gamers

Return to “Previous Heists”