MacDougall
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Seanzie
25%
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
The breakfast slam! (host, mods, np, dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Reanimators [DAY 2]

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:18 am I am A-OK voting for Sexy, Porscha, or Marmot this RD.

@Cobalt Where are you?
ninja'd
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I feel like I need to read Flander's ISO. I don't have strong thoughts there either way, but a lot of people seem to be suspecting them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 34

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:20 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:18 am I am A-OK voting for Sexy, Porscha, or Marmot this RD.

@Cobalt Where are you?
ninja'd

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I read through Flander's ISO. They definitely seem to focus on certain things in ways I don't like, e.g. Rondo's early reads list, and DoOm's post being a slip (I really don't see someone accidentally posting on the forum when they were meaning to post in the discord, so this seems like a pretty big stretch). Also, their push on Rondo isn't great; Rondo is all over their ISO, but yesterday when push came to shove, they didn't seem to want to actually commit to a scumread of Rondo. Their takes on Rondo have been: "All signs point to town, but bad feelz", to "I'm voting Rondo to try something" to "rondo is mafia, but after I'm questioned about it, this is just a reaction bait". I don't get what he is trying, and it feels more like he just doesn't really know where to push organically.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:39 pm My read on Flanders comes down to just a couple simple concepts. I read through the ISO and their posts fall between two categories. Reactionary commentary, floating votes.

Flanders doesn't come up with original posts or threads in the game, the ISO is filled to the brim with responses to people either agreeing with said opinion or trying to say why another opinion is wrong. This is pretty common behavior from wolves because it's harder for them to create game solving from a fake perspective, and to stay active being this reactionary style is easier. One of the bigger issues I have with Flanders is the constant floating votes thrown around without any real oomph behind the reasoning. We see Flanders say toward the EOD1 "Moved to a totally inactive wagon with a hot vote. Don't like it" but switches votes from Rondo to DOOM when I was entirely inactive with scummy voters on me. They seems to be ignoring their own advice and voting whomever without any care.

Coming from one of the more active players throughout day 1, you'd expect that player to have more concrete reasoning for their EOD1 vote. Although Flanders was switching last second without any thought.
This entire post is just slander mixed with a large dose of bullshit.

I've offered reads since the beginning, without being forced into them a number of times, and as far as being unoriginal goes - pretty sure I'm the only player to have challenged Rondo at all this game.

Also, when you dropped what now appears to be the worst fake slip ever, you didn't share anything you may have learned from it, and it got you lynched. It factored heavily into me leaving my vote on you and not switching over to Martin to tie the wagons back up. Which in retrospect, I definitely should've done.

You're spinning a false narrative in regards to what happened regarding inactive wagons. LP put her vote on Marmot, which was inactive, had no votes. I believe the wagons were tied at 3s at the time.

If you didn't already flip town and be sent back in, I'd really be sussing your slot again based on your obvious lying and narrative spinning, but I suppose we're supposed to trust you town again.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:44 am Okay, I read through Flander's ISO. They definitely seem to focus on certain things in ways I don't like, e.g. Rondo's early reads list, and DoOm's post being a slip (I really don't see someone accidentally posting on the forum when they were meaning to post in the discord, so this seems like a pretty big stretch). Also, their push on Rondo isn't great; Rondo is all over their ISO, but yesterday when push came to shove, they didn't seem to want to actually commit to a scumread of Rondo. Their takes on Rondo have been: "All signs point to town, but bad feelz", to "I'm voting Rondo to try something" to "rondo is mafia, but after I'm questioned about it, this is just a reaction bait". I don't get what he is trying, and it feels more like he just doesn't really know where to push organically.
Your wolf chats are on discord?

Things I didn't know.

So, what was omega doing with that post of hers, in your opinion?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:23 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:40 pm wdym flanders "has done nothing but vote town" like we *literally* only know (knew I guess cuz of doom?) 2 people's alignments to begin with. it isn't like 6 ppl have flipped and we've evaluated that flanders voted every single town flip. like how does this reasoning make solid sense to you?
Based on our past conversations, I am going to cut down on a lot of the unnecessary chatter:

Because apparently I make assumptions based on everything I've seen and you very much do not (oh and also my original wording very clearly stated I was basing this in part from my reads so I was very clearly not claiming to know)

so clearly I must be a mafia who knows who is and who isn----oh wait

Also also, flanders did factually vote a town. Check the DOOM wagon for d1. Said town is also one of the people suspecting Flanders.

Regardless, I would like to hear your explanation as to why four to five different slots have suspected Flanders by now, and why Flanders is town despite that. They can't all be wolves, and some of them are factually town (and I personally believe its quite likely most if not all of them are town).

If you don't answer that then I have no interest in seeing otherwise. I suspect that chopping Flanders would be the best way to move forward -- knowing Flanders to be mafia or town (when a number of people have suspected him including two people of factual town alignment) will be quite useful for figuring out everyone involved (or not involved) in it.
Hold on here. You realize me moving to omega and not back onto you at EOD is what kept the wagons from tying again.

So, if you really look at EOD and the way my votes moved, if there was a wolf OTB, and I'm a wolf, I only saved you.

Now, the logic in your last statement can be applied to you as well, and you were the cc to flipped town. So.. like. Pretty wolfy bruh.
Vote Martin
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Not a lot of action since yesterday but for whatever reason, maybe the hangover, I'm actually feeling a lot better about Rondo.
Porcha 100% town unless she's trying to pocket a towny who's about to get mischopped. He work to point out the error in omega thought process is something only town does imo. No wolf bothers with that excerice. Just like no wolf bother with wagon racing, when they can drop their votes away from lead (town) wagon and hide.

Still like Seanzie as town.

Didn't like Marmot and LP's wagon work. Not at all. Let's say I'm wrong on Martin, and he is town. If thats the case LP and Marmot both look brutally scummy for running away from town wagons to avoid any heat from a mis.

Falcon has is playing outside his town meta. There's no questioning, just commentary. Posting is way too passive and he's not expanding his reads on players. I don't like it.
I'm not sure 8ve seen this side of wolf falcon though, but if we need to find a 3p, there's a good place to look.

Looking at the list, I don't think I've read a post from cobalt. Pretty null on creature. Guess I'll iso later after shaking off thing hangover.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I read through Porscha. Porscha's D1 was not very good IMO. Rondo listed out what he thought was her reads and it had a lot of wolf-leans, and honestly I kinda agreed with most of Rondo's assessment based on Porscha's pushes (not saying she specifically said they were wolf-leans, but the way she interacted with them suggested she was suspecting them), but Porscha said pretty much all of those were null, and had only Martin as suspicious when she corrected Rondo. So, I kinda feel like she did a lot more throwing shade than actual solving.

However, today she has been one of the only people that I feel is actually trying to push the game forward. Still a little more mudslingy than I remember her in the past, but honestly, I don't really see why wolf!Porscha would be pushing the thread forward when we're kinda in a bad gamestate leading up to a very important double-elim. So, I'mma say that look pretty good for her. Plus, I heard through the grapevine that I am required by the rules to townread her by EoD2, so that kinda locks my hand.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:53 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:44 am Okay, I read through Flander's ISO. They definitely seem to focus on certain things in ways I don't like, e.g. Rondo's early reads list, and DoOm's post being a slip (I really don't see someone accidentally posting on the forum when they were meaning to post in the discord, so this seems like a pretty big stretch). Also, their push on Rondo isn't great; Rondo is all over their ISO, but yesterday when push came to shove, they didn't seem to want to actually commit to a scumread of Rondo. Their takes on Rondo have been: "All signs point to town, but bad feelz", to "I'm voting Rondo to try something" to "rondo is mafia, but after I'm questioned about it, this is just a reaction bait". I don't get what he is trying, and it feels more like he just doesn't really know where to push organically.

Things I didn't know.

Have you not wolfed or read any wolfchats on TS?

If it were anyone else, I'd say her post looks like a RT, but IME DoOm operates on her own wavelength, so honestly idk. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just at truly honest thought that she felt like she wasn't getting heat, but if she talked about her reads she'd get heat (granted, the post got her heat, so uhh.. mission not accompished, but still).

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:09 pm Not a lot of action since yesterday but for whatever reason, maybe the hangover, I'm actually feeling a lot better about Rondo.
Porcha 100% town unless she's trying to pocket a towny who's about to get mischopped. He work to point out the error in omega thought process is something only town does imo. No wolf bothers with that excerice. Just like no wolf bother with wagon racing, when they can drop their votes away from lead (town) wagon and hide.

Didn't like Marmot and LP's wagon work. Not at all. Let's say I'm wrong on Martin, and he is town. If thats the case LP and Marmot both look brutally scummy for running away from town wagons to avoid any heat from a mis.

Falcon has is playing outside his town meta. There's no questioning, just commentary. Posting is way too passive and he's not expanding his reads on players. I don't like it.
I'm not sure 8ve seen this side of wolf falcon though, but if we need to find a 3p, there's a good place to look.

Looking at the list, I don't think I've read a post from cobalt. Pretty null on creature. Guess I'll iso later after shaking off thing hangover.
Should read *The work

I wouldn't have bothered to edit, but gender pronouns n such
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:14 pm

Things I didn't know.

If it were anyone else, I'd say her post looks like a RT, but IME DoOm operates on her own wavelength, so honestly idk. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just at truly honest thought that she felt like she wasn't getting heat, but if she talked about her reads she'd get heat (granted, the post got her heat, so uhh.. mission not accompished, but still).
No, I've never randed wolf here. This is my 4th game, so odds on next one
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

As it stands, I agree that I'd be a great info lynch, but you all need to know that I am town.
If you're e going to do me like that, you gotta apply the same logic to Martin and drop him too.

I'm ok with this outcome.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

@Cobalt Where are you?
I'd like you explain your wolf read on me. Makes me feel like you're using your position as the only player with actual meta knowledge on me to push a mis-lynch.
I don't think you're bold enough as wolf to do this, but you're a reckless 3p, and I'm seeing that.

So explain my wolf meta and how my play so far, EOD in particular, meshes with that.
Because it doesn't doesn't, and you know it.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:10 pm Okay, I read through Porscha. Porscha's D1 was not very good IMO. Rondo listed out what he thought was her reads and it had a lot of wolf-leans, and honestly I kinda agreed with most of Rondo's assessment based on Porscha's pushes (not saying she specifically said they were wolf-leans, but the way she interacted with them suggested she was suspecting them), but Porscha said pretty much all of those were null, and had only Martin as suspicious when she corrected Rondo. So, I kinda feel like she did a lot more throwing shade than actual solving.

However, today she has been one of the only people that I feel is actually trying to push the game forward. Still a little more mudslingy than I remember her in the past, but honestly, I don't really see why wolf!Porscha would be pushing the thread forward when we're kinda in a bad gamestate leading up to a very important double-elim. So, I'mma say that look pretty good for her. Plus, I heard through the grapevine that I am required by the rules to townread her by EoD2, so that kinda locks my hand.
I don't see a world where Porscha is wolf. She worked diligently to clear my name in the Omega vs reading the thread debacle.
There's no reason for a wolf to do this.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:39 pm

@Cobalt Where are you?
I'd like you explain your wolf read on me. Makes me feel like you're using your position as the only player with actual meta knowledge on me to push a mis-lynch.
I don't think you're bold enough as wolf to do this, but you're a reckless 3p, and I'm seeing that.

So explain my wolf meta and how my play so far, EOD in particular, meshes with that.
I am reckless, regardless of alignment.

Seatbelts off kids, and make sure ya stick your head out the window. We're in bat country
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:10 pm Okay, I read through Porscha. Porscha's D1 was not very good IMO. Rondo listed out what he thought was her reads and it had a lot of wolf-leans, and honestly I kinda agreed with most of Rondo's assessment based on Porscha's pushes (not saying she specifically said they were wolf-leans, but the way she interacted with them suggested she was suspecting them), but Porscha said pretty much all of those were null, and had only Martin as suspicious when she corrected Rondo. So, I kinda feel like she did a lot more throwing shade than actual solving.

I don't see a world where Porscha is wolf. She worked diligently to clear my name in the Omega vs reading the thread debacle.
What if you're teammates?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:58 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:39 pm

@Cobalt Where are you?

I am reckless, regardless of alignment.

Seatbelts off kids, and make sure ya stick your head out the window. We're in bat country
So you're wolf then?

Copy
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:59 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:49 pm

What if you're teammates?

Lmao
Yeah let's just fiercely protect each other in the thread and hope no one notices.

You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humour.

Vote falc
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Like this mothetfucker knows I bus the hell out if teammates and never do anything but distance from my wolf teammates, because I'm such a shit wolf.

Lmao
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Like this mothetfucker knows I bus the hell out if teammates and never do anything but distance from my wolf teammates, because I'm such a shit wolf.

Lmao
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

WHY THE DP?

GRRRR
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Oh no, I've been OMGUSed. By lucky, no less!

#thereisnogawd
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:03 pm Like this mothetfucker knows I bus the hell out if teammates and never do anything but distance from my wolf teammates, because I'm such a shit wolf.

Lmao
Why you so cool w/ Porscha TR you? Or her TR me?

I find your lack of suspicion disturbing
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:06 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:03 pm Like this mothetfucker knows I bus the hell out if teammates and never do anything but distance from my wolf teammates, because I'm such a shit wolf.

Lmao

Pretty sure she downgraded my town status from green to orange, and so far as I recall, she's just not wolf reading you.

My 100% belief she's town is connected to her forcing truths in the thread, namely omegas shade / misreading of what an inactive wagon is.
In what world does a wolf do that for a tp (me) who's likely mincemeat?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Got any town reads falc?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:11 pm Got any town reads falc?
Mac.

I don't have any solid TR's currently. Nulls and scum leans. I don't even have any solid scum reads, y'all are just leans.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:15 pm
Mac.

I don't have any solid TR's currently. Nulls and scum leans. I don't even have any solid scum reads, y'all are just leans.
Pffft classic

As far as your omgus shade goes, I'm having a total NO U moment.
I addressed my growing scum lean on you towards EOD 1, and gave reasoning for it.
You just start D2 with a shady vote, without any reasoning. Looks like your only reason for it is so you could say oMuGuS lUcKy, then fire some dodgy one liners and not offer any insight.

Cool cool
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

I'll be AFK for the rest of the day, hopefully back by NF, but there's a good chance I won't be.

I won't feel bullied and picked on as a community outsider if you guys really need to flip me.

Have fun! Don't take the game too seriously.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by LinearPoint »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:09 pm Not a lot of action since yesterday but for whatever reason, maybe the hangover, I'm actually feeling a lot better about Rondo.

You mean to tell me that you would town read Marmot all of Day 1 then because someone you find suspicious calls him out that he is probably Mafia?

In what world is that a position anyone would make?

I also find you're whole "I don't know Mafia chat uses Discord" just a pretty likely blatant lie. You cannot tell me that you've never once died in a game on this site. If you did you would know that dead chats are almost always on Discord and give links to Mafia chat when game ends. Not only that but you mean to say you never once read the ending post of a game which almost always explicitly leaves a discord invite to the Mafia chats? It takes at most 2 games to learn this even without rolling Mafia.

You also contridict your claim of never having rolled Mafia by saying that Falcon knows that you bus your teammates as Mafia.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:06 pm I'll be AFK for the rest of the day, hopefully back by NF, but there's a good chance I won't be.

I won't feel bullied and picked on as a community outsider if you guys really need to flip me.

Have fun! Don't take the game too seriously.
You're an insider in my eyes brosef
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:51 pm
Mac.

Pffft classic

I addressed my growing scum lean on you towards EOD 1, and gave reasoning for it.
You just start D2 with a shady vote, without any reasoning. Looks like your only reason for it is so you could say oMuGuS lUcKy, then fire some dodgy one liners and not offer any insight.

Cool cool
I have no recollection of the events in question
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

So this is a pretty bad situation by the looks of it. We only have 4 people voting and 10 hours left for a double elimination.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

So Cobalt still hasn't posted since pregame so I doubt they will get on to vote and Flanders said he'll be frozen on Falcon.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

@Seanzie So why Falcon right now?

From what I've seen Falcon doesn't seem too bad right now. At lest for me in the FalconXFlanders I see flanders more likely to be scum. I think worst I could say about Falcon is his lack of non-null reads, and the ones not null being scum reads.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I think I disagree with Falocn on Porscha being not paranoid and having too many town reads, they had 1 day 1 and 2 nulls with a lot of scum leans and it seems like that hasn't changed too much with only a few being moved to town reads.

I don't think I agree with lynching Porscha today. Currently leaning on Flanders/Marmot for my picks. I probably wouldn't be too upset if Creature, Cobalt, or Falcon (dependence if Seanzie can make a compelling argument) were in top 2 though.
ImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:11 pm

You mean to tell me that you would town read Marmot all of Day 1 then because someone you find suspicious calls him out that he is probably Mafia?

I also find you're whole "I don't know Mafia chat uses Discord" just a pretty likely blatant lie. You cannot tell me that you've never once died in a game on this site. If you did you would know that dead chats are almost always on Discord and give links to Mafia chat when game ends. Not only that but you mean to say you never once read the ending post of a game which almost always explicitly leaves a discord invite to the Mafia chats? It takes at most 2 games to learn this even without rolling Mafia.

You also contridict your claim of never having rolled Mafia by saying that Falcon knows that you bus your teammates as Mafia.
Alright, my wife is taking forever to get ready so I have a minute to address this stuff.

My marmot flop has nothing to do with anyone else's read. What I said is that I didnt like the way they hopped off / avoided lead wagons at NF.
If marty is in fact town, you and Marmot should be on the block ASAP.

I've never randed WOLF on syndicate, but obviously have on my homesite.

Yes, I've been invited to dead chats. Yes I probably forgot you guys do your wolf chats on discord. We dont at home.

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:12 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:51 pm
Mac.

Pffft classic

Cool cool
I have no recollection of the events in question
Then reread D1.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Wait I missed that did Marmot actually hop off Martin to get Doom Lynched? I already was thinking they were scum, but if that's true that's pretty bad.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Actually reviewing it not sure that Marmot and Martin are a team.

I mean yes Marmot went from sussing Martin to last second switching wagons, but this doesn't feel like a fake interaction to me.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:10 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:06 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 am Martin, when did I jump between you and sean? I don't think I've suspected sean at all this game?
Between these two posts

technically jumped to and from a mac vote, but this all happened in the time-span of an hour
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:49 pm [VOTE: seaneize] aubergine
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:00 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm

Why martin? ;)
His take on Flanders didn't really seem like "let me pull us out of fluff" and instead felt like he was coming in too hot to a game that wasn't hot yet. Like he had something to prove.

Do you think that is AI?

Part of why I ask is that I remember a scenario where Dizzy suspected you for a very similar thing (It was the Mad 17er setup) in a game on MU last year, and you were town in that scenario (and he was a wolf).
I remember the game (it was on MafC, not MU, but whatever), and I do see how you could draw a parallel, but I still think you should vote Martin.
Oops, that's what I meant.

But I am now thoroughly convinced. [VOTE: martin] aubergine

That was a joke vote, I had no suspicion of him.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Man Marmot's day two as a whole is pretty lackluster. A joke post, a post explaining the joke, and doubting Doom being Town.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:10 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:27 am falcon and flanders are out for canada day and the rest of the weekend. rondo is baby for the weekend. creature and doom are low posting. gonna be a rough weekend for town I guess
[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Sounds like Porscha is TRing a lot of players she shouldn't be.

Me, for instance
this wasn't a TR of anybody on that list to be fair - it's a statement that low player activity makes it harder for town especially when we have a double lynch today
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

that's true, I heard it as well :)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:18 am I am A-OK voting for Sexy, Porscha, orMarmot this RD.

@Cobalt Where are you?
town ; wolf

?? is this possible for falcon's use later
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:14 pm

Things I didn't know.

No, I've never randed wolf here. This is my 4th game, so odds on next one
I've played like 10 games on here now or something and literally only ever randed town.

this information will come back to bite me at some point
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lmao

I think it is bold to assume I ever TR you falcon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:05 pm Oh no, I've been OMGUSed. By lucky, no less!

#thereisnogawd
remember when falcon's day 1 scumtell was always OMGUS until like 3 games ago
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:11 pm

to be fair it isn't a contradiction b/c falcon and flanders play together on their home site, which is not here
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:51 pm Man Marmot's day two as a whole is pretty lackluster. A joke post, a post explaining the joke, and doubting Doom being Town.
honestly i've had brain worms telling me marmot is wolf but I was wrong on his slot last time I played with him so i'm a little uncertain. but the day 2 is very not town? like undoubtedly.

I also usually feel like ............................... okay i'm having a hard time placing sean. town sean always leaves a lil trail mix of wolf for me to eat up and then confirm he's town but i'm unsure if I just haven't found the trail mix, or if the trail mix isn't there cuz he's actually wolf this time. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

honestly like idk what to do with cobalt, sorta over it and kinda wanna throw them into 1/2 votes today just to resolve the slot instead of always hving it be ???????? but I also dont want to just have it end up being a terrible waste especially if it ends up flipping t/t *sigh*
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Lmao

I think it is bold to assume I ever TR you falcon
Nah, I don't think so.

You mentioned my absence (and others) this weekend as tho it were detrimental to town. It's perfectly reasonable to assume you're at the very least not SR me, for if I'm Maf, how could my absence be a problem for town?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:05 pm Oh no, I've been OMGUSed. By lucky, no less!

#thereisnogawd
remember when falcon's day 1 scumtell was always OMGUS until like 3 games ago
I don't remember that, it sounds made up

Return to “Previous Heists”