MacDougall
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Seanzie
25%
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
The breakfast slam! (host, mods, np, dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Reanimators [DAY 2]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:27 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:56 pm

cobalt is who you want to resolve more than anyone? am I reading that right
Yes

They are on everyones mind, everyone wants them to post. They have been a 1 post day 1 and 0 post day 2. I just want them out so we can stop talking about them. I dont care if they are town or wolf. It would be great if they are wolf. Sure its low hanging fruit but its removing focus from the game.
I had a similar thought earlier (not necessarily removing focus since I don't think they've gotten that much attention, but dealing with a slot we can't take to FX), but I'd also like to hear who you'd vote for if you weren't voting to deal with a troublesome slot.
LP/Martin/Flanders, I didnt like martins explosion eaerlier, It could have been a wolf exhasperated about his slot being tunneled so early in the day and his pop in after the votes had dissipated looked wolfy to me but I will be honest and say I didnt put much time in to reading them fully.

LP I didnt like for the double freeze

Flanders because he keeps sussing my spot and I know I am town and I have been the most solvy day 1

GTH I think Flanders might be town but I also dont like how he has treated your slot. it could have been T/T but I also tinfoil For W/W because we could be in a terrible spot being lead by Seanzie/Fladers into oblivion because of holidays and low wim.
I don't know what you mean by "double freeze".

How has Flanders treated my slot?
In the last 100 posts he was fairly agressive towards calling you scum then doesnt really push it fully

And in my ISO I got LP to freeze and bail from chat for a bit at one point. I saw it as scum indicative. However I could be wrong so I didnt push it too hard because I tunnel sometimes. So Cobalt is the obvious choice for me so I have more info for tomorrow
I feel like something is off. I just checked Flander's ISO and I don't think he's called me scum once this game, and he has a stated townread on me from earlier today. Are you reading the same game I am?
Maybe I have to re-read, I was in post waking up haze but there were 82 posts and as I went through it looked like you and Flanders could have shearing town in a W/W world but I didnt really think that was the case and will review later. But it did look to me like Flanders was trying to case you.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:42 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:38 pm I'm slightly concerned about lynching falcon because I feel like players frequently read him wrong and I don't feel like he is doing the work he did as wolf in the Baseball game.
Seanzie, what's your view on falcon45ca?
His treatment of DoOm yesterday I think was wolfy, and the towniest thing he has done has been to acknowledge that some of the stuff he has done is suspect. He has been kinda dodgy about giving reasons for his thoughts, and I think there is something going on with Flanders/Falcon, but maybe that's just because they know each other well and are pushing eachother a lot.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:37 pm
Yes

They are on everyones mind, everyone wants them to post. They have been a 1 post day 1 and 0 post day 2. I just want them out so we can stop talking about them. I dont care if they are town or wolf. It would be great if they are wolf. Sure its low hanging fruit but its removing focus from the game.
I had a similar thought earlier (not necessarily removing focus since I don't think they've gotten that much attention, but dealing with a slot we can't take to FX), but I'd also like to hear who you'd vote for if you weren't voting to deal with a troublesome slot.
LP/Martin/Flanders, I didnt like martins explosion eaerlier, It could have been a wolf exhasperated about his slot being tunneled so early in the day and his pop in after the votes had dissipated looked wolfy to me but I will be honest and say I didnt put much time in to reading them fully.

Flanders because he keeps sussing my spot and I know I am town and I have been the most solvy day 1

GTH I think Flanders might be town but I also dont like how he has treated your slot. it could have been T/T but I also tinfoil For W/W because we could be in a terrible spot being lead by Seanzie/Fladers into oblivion because of holidays and low wim.

In the last 100 posts he was fairly agressive towards calling you scum then doesnt really push it fully

And in my ISO I got LP to freeze and bail from chat for a bit at one point. I saw it as scum indicative. However I could be wrong so I didnt push it too hard because I tunnel sometimes. So Cobalt is the obvious choice for me so I have more info for tomorrow
I feel like something is off. I just checked Flander's ISO and I don't think he's called me scum once this game, and he has a stated townread on me from earlier today. Are you reading the same game I am?
And actually, what info are you hoping to get from a Cobalt flip?
removal of cobalt from the game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:37 pm

And actually, what info are you hoping to get from a Cobalt flip?
removal of cobalt from the game
I don't really see how that is info. How would your reads change if you suddenly learned Cobalt's alignment?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:38 pm I'm slightly concerned about lynching falcon because I feel like players frequently read him wrong and I don't feel like he is doing the work he did as wolf in the Baseball game.
he isn't doing the work he's done as town in multiple games either, soooooooooooooooooooo
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by LinearPoint »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:56 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:51 pm

I dont know Falcon well enough to say if its a hit or not. I am leaning town and Marmot I am ok with but I want to set up a possible third wagon and someone who I just want to resolve more than anyone else in the game
cobalt is who you want to resolve more than anyone? am I reading that right
Yes

That's the most blatant lie I've heard. If you want to say I'm scum for not having the same schedule as you then you can go fuck yourself because clearly you are not trying to make a good faithed argument. Not to mention you did the same thing. When I got back and responded to you, you intermediately dipped and didn't even respond to me when you got back.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I'm guessing since how split the votes are we're about to have a scenario where Marmot can lynch anyone he wants of Flanders and Falcon and has a 50/50 chance to be lynched along side them.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

assuming marmot or anybody else who's been afk today can do that to be fair
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I really don't want to unvote Marmot, but I hate how we have 3 wagons tied with 2 votes for a double lynch.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie, would you be willing to vote one of the other two wagons to not have the vote randomed?

If not, what's so compelling that you think Falcon is scummier than Marmot and Flanders?
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine sheeping seanzie since I cant get cobalt going
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:25 pm Seanzie, would you be willing to vote one of the other two wagons to not have the vote randomed?

If not, what's so compelling that you think Falcon is scummier than Marmot and Flanders?
I'm not willing to move at this time, no.

I could see myself moving to Flanders, but I feel okay about Marmot and I think at least one, if not both of Flanders/Falcon are scum of some kind.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Yeah I want to jump on flanders but I dont want it to seem opportunistic so compromising and helping Seanzie secure Falcon while putting Flanders/Marmot in a 50/50 seems like its ok
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:31 pm [VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine sheeping seanzie since I cant get cobalt going
Ugh, now I actually have to think.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:31 pm [VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine sheeping seanzie since I cant get cobalt going
Ugh, now I actually have to think.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:35 pm Yeah I want to jump on flanders but I dont want it to seem opportunistic so compromising and helping Seanzie secure Falcon while putting Flanders/Marmot in a 50/50 seems like its ok
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:34 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:25 pm Seanzie, would you be willing to vote one of the other two wagons to not have the vote randomed?

I'm not willing to move at this time, no.

I could see myself moving to Flanders, but I feel okay about Marmot and I think at least one, if not both of Flanders/Falcon are scum of some kind.
if you want I can just jump on Flanders and leave Falcon/Marmot as the 50/50?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

But right now Falcon can choose to bring Marmot/Flanders with him and that will give us info
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Well Falcon is being top lynch and I think Marmot is probably more likely than Flanders.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:38 pm Well Falcon is being top lynch and I think Marmot is probably more likely than Flanders.
Sell me on Marmot

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Flanders] aubergine

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:39 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:38 pm Well Falcon is being top lynch and I think Marmot is probably more likely than Flanders.
Sell me on Marmot
20 mintues, so I'll just requote my last post on it.
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:59 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:16 pm Martin's reaction to that lynch seems pretty townie to me.

I still got a bad feeling about Marmot though. Doesn't help they tried faking being a Cop at the start of the day.

Nor does it help they immediately went to cast doubt on Doom reanimating as Town.
Marmot jokingly claiming cop like that is probably NAI (in particular he did it only after another claim, not like to bait a claim) for him. Aside from that and DoOm (which tbh I'm not sure of what to think of the whole reanimation thing so I'm a little wary there too), can you articulate your bad feeling about Marmot at all?
Yeah it was just a bunch of small things over the course of D1.
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:00 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm Y'all should vote Martin.

Why martin? ;)
His take on Flanders didn't really seem like "let me pull us out of fluff" and instead felt like he was coming in too hot to a game that wasn't hot yet. Like he had something to prove.

Do you think that is AI?

Part of why I ask is that I remember a scenario where Dizzy suspected you for a very similar thing (It was the Mad 17er setup) in a game on MU last year, and you were town in that scenario (and he was a wolf).
I remember the game (it was on MafC, not MU, but whatever), and I do see how you could draw a parallel, but I still think you should vote Martin.
Oops, that's what I meant.

But I am now thoroughly convinced. [VOTE: martin] aubergine
This was the first one which I found weird. He gave a slight pushback to one of your reads, but switched to supporting it after a brief explanation which I don't even personally think was amazingly compelling.

It's just a post which seemed to be like he was wanting to make an interaction with someone, but didn't actually want to commit to properly scrutinizing a read. It comes across as someone with an agenda that didn't want to defend Martin but rather fish for any possible explanation to vote for them. To top it off it's worded in such a way that it can easily be laughed off as a joke vote since it has such a non-serious tone for an otherwise seemingly serious conversation. It doesn't feel genuine.
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:13 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:44 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:38 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:25 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:21 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:20 am

You seem oddly worried about being chopped considering we aren't even halfway through D1.
yes I am

because I have quite a few games with you seanzie and your choice is to chop me out of all people in a game with so few posts
Oooor... you're a wolf who bit too hard on early pressure.
well then I would very much like to make you regret d1 chopping me somehow because quite frankly I find d1 chops of people I know / could more confident solve to be suboptimal, and in absence of any significant content in the game, a really stupid choice

I currently got no ideas as to how I would make you regret that though, outside of "oh no martin was town"
Gonna assume you'll be reanimated after your flip, and if we're all wrong you get to come back and be all like "I told you so", if you're town.

Which is looking doubtful
How does this reanimation work?
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:23 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:17 pm
[snip]

Never played a reanimation setup before, and the OP doesn't really tell me much.

Have you played this setup before? I asked about it in the sign up thread and mo one told me how or why players are reanimated.
I'm going in blind here. Just kinda figured host reanimated and rands shit until they get tired if hosting.. lol

I haven't played this setup either, I was hoping you might know something we didn't ;)

I've played games with rezzes here in the past, which is where Wilgy got the idea from iirc from when he submitted the idea for this game. Generally, there is some mechanic in the game that triggers such rezzes, and I'd wager it's related to the secret 3P role listed in the OP.
These two posts are actually just straight fishing, possibly TMI since it almost sounds like he has the answer to the question.
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:53 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:11 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:12 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:21 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 am So your position is that Seanzie is a wolf?
My position is that seanzie is worth looking into because he more or less said he wasn't going to do any interaction with me

by not doing that after my passive-aggressive post that implicitly referred to him
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:27 pm This looks like a great way to generate discussion!
Also: I don't think anyone can be certainly wolf. No one can figure that out in 100 posts, at least in my personal experience.

What needs to happen is more things and more interactions. I've been trying to do that that with my earlier posts.

Last town game I had on another site, I lost to a wolf because there wasn't enough posts in the game. if there had been more posts that game, I would've been able to figure out who was more likely to be the wolf partner there, instead of just relying on my world-building bias. Admittedly though, it was only 300ish posts because it was a light-ish game, but I want to get the ball rolling this game just so we avoid the scenario of finding out there was too little to go on too late.

Valid, ok you keep doing you.
Does this make you change your mind that Martin could be scum?
Mmmm, I still think is one post is bad enough that I feel he's more likely scum than anyone else, but that did wane a bit, especially since someone (I forget who) claimed that Martin does get quite defensive as town.
This was the read in particular that really set off my red flag alarms near the end of D2.

It reads as someone who really does not want to close the door on possibly lynching Martin. Not only that, but they also made a move to shift blame and downplay the severity of responsibility for a mislynch.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:59 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:42 am when I went to sleep

was genuinely not expecting thread to double in size over 8-ish hours

anyways I was thinking more about Marmot + Seanzie

and I was suspecting that the latter is town (primarily on the basis that, even though I found the reasons to be dubious, doesn't look like nearly all d1 !wolf seanzies I have seen)

and the former to be suspicious of given that I don't think anything Marmot has done is towny for him; he is one of the most successful wolfs on The Syndicate iirc and him jumping between Seanzie and I earlier makes me sus of him

lets see if the last roughly 250 posts support that

I haven't won a game as wolf since 2020 (and that's in like 9 attempts), I don't think anyone would call me a good wolf.
This is a minor thing I noticed, but the calling themselves bad at playing scum almost just comes across as trying to say they can't be scum because it would be super obvious.

Outside of these specific posts I've just been looking at their ISO ocassionalyl and reading their reads. They aren't super egregious, but I find that they explain their reads to a large degree and keep people close to neutral reads which I view as a bit more on the scum side than town. They also just kind of had a sort of echo style of reads where they point to things other people have been saying about the person to justify reads and never using specifics from their own research.

That's kind of why I describe it as more of a bad feeling than a super hard evident of scummyness. They are participating, but all of it feels ever so slightly off like it's trying to blend in and not rock the boat.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Who is here right now?

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Back from driving for the past hour.

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

I wouldn't mind voting cobalt, so long as that puts marmot outside of the top two wagons.

I get the feeling Marmot isn't a good wagon today given his strange and unexplained absence from the thread.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: seanzie ] aubergine You say I am misreading the game state of you vs flanders and now you are voting him
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Oh there's three on flanders

okay I'd rather not chop both of flanders/falcon

that just feels wrong

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

we trying the seanzie flashwagon rn?????
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Honestly I think Seanzie is trying to shield of Marmot here. I don't see how you go form unwilling to untie a 3-way to explicitly tying a 3-way.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I'm feeling a goo 85% confident Mafia team is Marmot+Seanzie
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorry I'm late, what's going on?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

they had that whole long ass thing day 1 tho. was it truly performative?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:50 pm I'm feeling a goo 85% confident Mafia team is Marmot+Seanzie
I refuse to stand for people calling me goo

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sean are you shielding me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:49 pm Honestly I think Seanzie is trying to shield of Marmot here. I don't see how you go form unwilling to untie a 3-way to explicitly tying a 3-way.
I am trying to shield Marmot. The only time I tied a 3-way was after you made this post, in order to increase the chance of Falcon/Flanders getting chopped.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:46 pm Back from driving for the past hour.

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

I wouldn't mind voting cobalt, so long as that puts marmot outside of the top two wagons.

I get the feeling Marmot isn't a good wagon today given his strange and unexplained absence from the thread.
I kind forgot about the game for a sec, and I thought we had a couple more hours.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

why bother shielding marmot tho. talk to me sean
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alright 1 minute ISOs for falcon and flanders each

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:52 pm why bother shielding marmot tho. talk to me sean
I've already explained this, lemme try to find the posts.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:52 pm Alright 1 minute ISOs for falcon and flanders each
you're gonna hate it
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:51 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:49 pm Honestly I think Seanzie is trying to shield of Marmot here. I don't see how you go form unwilling to untie a 3-way to explicitly tying a 3-way.
I am trying to shield Marmot. The only time I tied a 3-way was after you made this post, in order to increase the chance of Falcon/Flanders getting chopped.
OK but why have you been trying to dance around it and pretend you weren't doing that.

You haven't even addressed the argument I made, but honestly I'm fine lynching you if a red flip on you reveals the whole Mafia team.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I don't quite understand what's going on since I town-read seanzie and nobody really talked to me about it except sean himself.

I'm voting in the hopes that the following is achieved:

-Marmot or seanzie are NOT chopped
-One, but not both, of Falcon/Flanders are chopped

My votes on the poll may move before I mention anything given the closeness to EoD.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'd vote falcon over Flanders, falcon has like one bad postt (where he questions someone for having too many townreads) which I associate with his scum meta.

What are the cases oin them?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am also shielding marmot, DON"T VOTE FOR HIM!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

voted falc
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:54 pm I'd vote falcon over Flanders, falcon has like one bad postt (where he questions someone for having too many townreads) which I associate with his scum meta.

What are the cases oin them?
falcon just kept insisting i was tr'ing him when I wasn't idk
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Martin, why are you voting falcon?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LP, why are you voting me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:56 pm LP, why are you voting me?
You rolled Mafia.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

As it stands, one of sean or flanders will die too

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Major scum points on Rondo, especially if Sean flips town.

He had Sean as part of town-core towards start of day and said he really would only vote seanzie at lylo.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:

Return to “Previous Heists”