MacDougall
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Seanzie
25%
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
The breakfast slam! (host, mods, np, dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Reanimators [DAY 3]

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:11 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:59 pm Honestly it's quite simple. If you were both Mafia it'd be silly to allow a 50/50 lynch between a Mafia and Town when both you and Marmot had the power to untie it.
Why couldn't one of us be mafia still?

Also, to be completely honest, I woulda moved to Flanders as self-pres when I was tied but apparently I kinda suck at phone mafia.
Sorry I misread your post, ignore my first question.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Wait, actually don't ignore it. 3p and mafia both would have incentive to self-pres there (and actually town would as well), so how does us not self-presing make 3p make sense?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:19 am
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:50 am Honestly the only reason I would even consider otherwise is the 1 kill each night and so far 3 town revives, but conversion roles I find are usually really hated by players.
I think the game would be kind of unbalanced if every player that is revived is town, so I'd be willing to bet that there are not town players being revived at some point, and they're either wolf or 3p instead. Now, being able to revive a wolf would probably be too obvious, so reviving a town as a wolf would be more useful for them there. Do you think that's reasonable?

Yesterday I do remember sean made a good point that there are still 2 wolves among the original players, given the amount of unknowns among the revived, I think it's better to continue looking there.
This is what I think too at this point

Three revives seems a lot, but I really don't want to deal with that until we find the original baddies. Plus, whoever is doing nefarious things with the revives, HAS to be among the original baddies.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:40 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:16 am I think Marmot is likely town. Not impossibly mafia, but unlikely.

So I'm at:

Seanzie
Flanders
Porscha
Marmot

as all likely or very probably town

I suspect something like

rondo -> creature -> one of cobalt/lp, probably cobalt as I dont want to ever lose to an afk slot -> one of lp/marmot

Creature is quite low simply because I don't have any confidence in reading them, and also I kinda feel like they're the sort to not care about a double-yeet all that much even if scum.
Why is Flanders but not Mac on that list?
I didn't realize more than one town had been revived. It's easy to mistake it as flavor text when its all pink, and only one of the revived posted.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Creature »

Fuck this

[VOTE: Cobalt] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

So Mac and Flanders are revived town

I know I'm town

So that leaves:

Porscha
RondoDimBuckle
MartinGG99
Seanzie
Marmot
LinearPoint
Cobalt

2 mafia and 1 3p here
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Anyone I should take out of the list and why?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:28 pm Anyone I should take out of the list and why?
How about you tell us. Aside from Cobalt, you've given the least content this game, so I'd like to hear your thoughts.

LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:19 pm Wait, actually don't ignore it. 3p and mafia both would have incentive to self-pres there (and actually town would as well), so how does us not self-presing make 3p make sense?
Well it’s not self pressing. It’s that Marmot didn’t press for you and you didn’t self press. Honestly I expect anyone to self press. But if you and Margot were partners Marmot not saving you when he had full power to is pretty telling.
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:45 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:28 pm Anyone I should take out of the list and why?
How about you tell us. Aside from Cobalt, you've given the least content this game, so I'd like to hear your thoughts.
I'm trying to find a comfortable POE. atp I can see anyone besides the revived as wolf and I want to get somewhere.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

So creature. Why did you lynch Flanders yesterday? He was one of the most active people and now you’re advocating we lynch the most inactive person. The only other person on Flanders was Doom who is now dead, but what argument did you have for wanting her Flanders gone?
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:21 pm So creature. Why did you lynch Flanders yesterday? He was one of the most active people and now you’re advocating we lynch the most inactive person. The only other person on Flanders was Doom who is now dead, but what argument did you have for wanting her Flanders gone?
I was suspicious of Flanders the most and I felt really meh about the other wagons present at the time (falcon and Marmot). I remember other players pointing Flanders' ISO seemed mostly fluff and he felt different than the Baseball game.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Alright. I just didn’t see a stated reason other than you asked others their opinion in him.

Moving onto a different question then. Does any active player catch your eye? Or is it that you’re just wanting Covalt dead because it’s a frozen slot and not really having any other reads?
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:29 pm Alright. I just didn’t see a stated reason other than you asked others their opinion in him.

Moving onto a different question then. Does any active player catch your eye? Or is it that you’re just wanting Covalt dead because it’s a frozen slot and not really having any other reads?
I remember townreading you, Porscha and Seanzie, but these townreads still feel weak and would like more reassuring reasons.

Rondo I was sorta townleaning but I never saw him play wolf.

I'm unsure on Martin. I don't really get the townreads on him.

Marmot I can see being wolf, but meh.

Cobalt not posting is pissing me off and I feel like we should get rid of a non-posting slot.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Re: Reanimators [DAY 1]

Post by LinearPoint »

Creature wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:31 pm I think wolves are in here:

Porscha
DaughterOfOmega
MartinGG99
MacDougall
Cobalt
Stupid Sexy Flanders
What changed for you on Porscha? I saw day 2 you said this list was still your only scum reads with everyone else town lean.
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Re: Reanimators [DAY 1]

Post by Creature »

LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:40 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:31 pm I think wolves are in here:

Porscha
DaughterOfOmega
MartinGG99
MacDougall
Cobalt
Stupid Sexy Flanders
What changed for you on Porscha? I saw day 2 you said this list was still your only scum reads with everyone else town lean.
It was like D1. I reconsidered some of my reads in light of new game events or just not feeling like I had a good enough reason for them.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I think from what I’ve seen I don’t believe Creature is approaching this game from a scum POV.

I don’t find scum very willing to change a scum read to a town read without much fanfare like Creature did on Porscha unless it’s a scum buddy. All of creatures D1 scum reads died except Martin, Porscha, and Cobalt, but he gave up on Porscha tunnel without really drawing attention to it.

Unless scum team is Porscha+Creature, I don’t really see Mafia Creature making these kind of read progressions. At the very least I would expect Mafia!Creature to want to find a way to walk back on Porchsa scum read rather than just saying it was an early read without much weight to it.

It also might just be some kind of bias on my part but I’ve seen talk of lunching both Creature and Cobalt for not participating, but Creature so far hasn’t been bothered by it and isn’t trying to make an real accusatory remarks to those comments. He just kind of answers questions when asked.

I’ve also been silently keeping a tab on peoples reactions to certain game mechanic discussion and Creature saying that he just believes all revived to be town isn’t what I expect scum to go for a narrative unless they do have a conversion revive. In other words I sort of expect scum to want to cast doubt on revived townies especially since Doom did revive as Town. This is of course subject to change should there actually be a conversion revive, but it’s another point I have towards Creatire not seeming to really have an agenda he’s going for and feeling townie.

I dunno. I don’t feel like from this latest interaction that he’s scum.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 41

Post by MacDougall »

IM ALIVE!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I totally forgot about this game. Someone give me the backstory.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:30 pm I totally forgot about this game. Someone give me the backstory.
You were here for D1, so I'mma presume you remeber that. D2 DoOm was revived, and we had a double-elim where Falcon and Flanders both flipped town (Flanders has been revived now though). Most of the day was very slow, and it was like pulling teeth even just getting people to vote, but EoD was a lot more active. Falcon, Flanders and Marmot were all in contention, and I almost got flash wagoned, so that was fun. This post might be helpful if you want to look at the votes in the last 20 minutes of the day:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:35 pm Reconstructing the votes from last night:

Starting from post 719 because I think I remember the VC then. It was something like:

Flanders 3: DaughterOfOmega, Creature, Seanzie
Falcon 2: Stupid Sexy Flanders, RondoDimBuckle
Marmot 2: LinearPoint, Porscha
Porscha 1: Falcon45ca
unsure: Marmot, Martin
---------------------------------------
Martin votes Falcon and Rondo votes me, then Martin almost immediately unvotes Falcon.
Flanders 3: DaughterOfOmega, Creature, Seanzie
Falcon 1: Stupid Sexy Flanders
Seanzie 1: RondoDimBuckle
Unvote: Martin
unsure: Marmot
--------------------------------------
I vote Falcon. A little while later Martin votes Falcon, then Marmot. I think somewhere around here LP also switched to me, but I can't find a vote in thread.
Falcon 4: Stupid Sexy Flanders, Seanzie, Martin, Marmot
Flanders 2: DaughterOfOmega, Creature
Seanzie 2: RondoDimBuckle, LinearPoint
Marmot 1: Porscha
LP votes Marmot again last minute.
Final:
Falcon 4: MartinGG99, Seanzie, Stupid Sexy Flanders, Marmot
Flanders 2: DaughterOfOmega, Creature
Seanzie 1: RondoDimBuckle
----------------------------------------

Looking at this, I don't see how to interpret wagon movements as any sort of obvious saves or anything. In particular, no one (aside from me) seemed to be trying to save Marmot by spreading votes onto Flanders, which makes me think Marmot is either just town, or minimally anti-teamed with everyone who was active at the end. Looking at this, I am a little curious to hear from LP about what changed with regards to me/Marmot coming in to today. Yesterday you seemed pretty sure one of us was mafia, but then today you said we're likely 3p. What changed?

GTH I'mma say that EoD scramble was town-led, which makes me think we need to seriously consider resolving in Creature/Cobalt.
D3 I'm still kind of waiting to hear from Rondo about his vote on me yesterday, and with two revives, it seems like one of you/Flanders could have had an alignment change, but I think the consensus is that we should elim in the 8 people who haven't died yet since we know for sure there are 2 mafia and a 3p in that group.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Speaking of which, @MacDougall @Stupid Sexy Flanders do either of you know HOW you were revived?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:12 pm Speaking of which, @MacDougall @Stupid Sexy Flanders do either of you know HOW you were revived?
No idea.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:12 pm Speaking of which, @MacDougall @Stupid Sexy Flanders do either of you know HOW you were revived?
Yes, I was revived by your mother.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:35 pm
The lady bumming smokes outside the donut shop?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:35 pm
The lady bumming smokes outside the donut shop?
That's her! Okay, Mac and Flanders' story checks out.

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:50 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:01 am [vimeo][/vimeo]
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:48 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:48 am Porscha, Mac

Marmot

Sean, LP, Martin

Rondo
Creature
Cobalt -> 3p
This is mostly where I am at with Martin and LP a little higher, and Porscha and Marmot a little lower.
Porscha's D2 fact finding mission when Doom had the EOD chain of events all mixed up was town work. There'd be no reason for wolves to essentially stick their neck out in an exercise to expose truths.
I agree that her defending you when she didn't have to looks good, especially after your town flip, but she was pushing for a flashwagon on me that almost happened without actually joining it herself, which doesn't sit well with me.
I absolutely did not push for a flashwagon on y ou lmao
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:50 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:01 am [vimeo][/vimeo]
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:48 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:48 am Porscha, Mac

Marmot

Sean, LP, Martin

Rondo
Creature
Cobalt -> 3p
This is mostly where I am at with Martin and LP a little higher, and Porscha and Marmot a little lower.
Porscha's D2 fact finding mission when Doom had the EOD chain of events all mixed up was town work. There'd be no reason for wolves to essentially stick their neck out in an exercise to expose truths.
I agree that her defending you when she didn't have to looks good, especially after your town flip, but she was pushing for a flashwagon on me that almost happened without actually joining it herself, which doesn't sit well with me.
I absolutely did not push for a flashwagon on y ou lmao
tends to look like it when one asks about whether ppl (especially when asking anyone in general) are flashwagoning someone
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I would have considered a seanzie wagon, honestly. but I did not push for it by making a post about being surprised about whoever suggested it in the first place

dunno why seanzie is so worried about it when I've made it clear I'm nervously uncertain about his slot
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I guess I sort of feel like... even if I *had* pushed for a seanzie flashwagon:

so what? that makes my slot less town from seanzie's perspective?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:29 am I guess I sort of feel like... even if I *had* pushed for a seanzie flashwagon:

If I were in Seanzie's shoes, probably.

But rn I kinda don't feel like its all that relevant. I largely believe like you're town based on our past interactions and I feel like your eod doesn't really change that. Regardless though, even if I did suspect you more because of it, it wouldn't change my opinion that Rondo should be the yeet today.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I also didn't like rondo's eod yesterday but i'm not sure if it's bad enough to make me feel like he's a for sure yeet already when hardly anything has happened today
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Well, some of my reasons come down to what I think the scum would do in so-and-so position. I'm not going to expect you (or anyone else) to agree with it without question.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:40 am I also didn't like rondo's eod yesterday but i'm not sure if it's bad enough to make me feel like he's a for sure yeet already when hardly anything has happened today
Who else would you want to look at today though?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:44 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:40 am I also didn't like rondo's eod yesterday but i'm not sure if it's bad enough to make me feel like he's a for sure yeet already when hardly anything has happened today
Who else would you want to look at today though?
yes
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:38 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:29 pm Alright. I just didn’t see a stated reason other than you asked others their opinion in him.

I remember townreading you, Porscha and Seanzie, but these townreads still feel weak and would like more reassuring reasons.

Cobalt not posting is pissing me off and I feel like we should get rid of a non-posting slot.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:29 pmIM ALIVE!
I love that you are alive so I dont have to do anything and my day 1 was stronk so you should town read me, so tell me who to sheep if I am not tunneling Martin/Seanzie/LP to death
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

This shows Porcha could be wolf. She is taking back her town read of me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: marmot ] aubergine because I just noticed Mac is
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Off Topic
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:29 am I guess I sort of feel like... even if I *had* pushed for a seanzie flashwagon:

When people push for anti-town things, there could be an anti-town reason for it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:02 am
Off Topic

When people push for anti-town things, there could be an anti-town reason for it.
Woah, idk how I did that white off-topic textbox, but cool.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

*pokes thread with a stick*

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:04 am

You wanted to chop cobalt last EoD when wagons were Falc (town), me (town) and a little dueling sean (?)/marmot (?) thing going on.

Pretty sure you finished the day on Cobalt.

So why would it be a bad play now?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

My mistake, you changed to Seanzie, but were on Cobalt to "remove him from the game" earlier.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:22 am

You wanted to chop cobalt last EoD when wagons were Falc (town), me (town) and a little dueling sean (?)/marmot (?) thing going on.

FTR, Rondo finished the day on me, not Cobalt.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:25 am

Yeah odd place to finish the day. Hiding on probably the least viable wagon when two town get dropped.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:30 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:25 am

Yeah odd place to finish the day. Hiding on probably the least viable wagon when two town get dropped.
It strongly suggests Marmot/Rondo are not teamed. The fact that he still hasn't addressed why he voted me is making me both want to vote him and not want to vote him simultaneously.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@MacDougall tell me about Marmot.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:05 am
This shows Porcha could be wolf. She is taking back her town read of me
I see we are trolling around today
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:02 am

well I don't know if it's anti town now do I? :thinking:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:42 pm @MacDougall tell me about Marmot.
yeah ask the guy who's in 3 other games and played this one for like 10 minutes. lmao

Return to “Previous Heists”