Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:54 pm btw this day 1 is always ending in dead rondo no matter what
Explain beloved
rondo as town = disruptive, difficult to understand, causes town to wolfread him, gives wolves cover
rondo as wolf = disruptive, difficult to understand, causes town to wolfread him, gives wolves cover
Or you just read him and force him to play straight
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

I'm conflicted whether I should indulge Dougall in voting him while thinking he's town. No hammers anyway, so why bother. But maybe a halo will pop out above his head after a certain amount.
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:39 am Nice to see you again, @Vivax
Hey there, feeling's mutual. So far in the two games we played together you were one of the rare types I would only hesitantly want to call mafia. Was a nice surprise to see you in the playerlist.
Leaning town here cause you manage to confidently use a fraction of your possible effort while conversing.

Maybe you can help me out with the Rondo, Nook slots and chime in on the current hot potato named DrWilgy making its rounds (which would be my vote if I laid it down currently).
Why not lay down your vote already?
Because I'm a tad tired and burnt out and posting + voting around here makes me feel like I should hold the game to a higher standard, it's taking me a longer time to decide how to wrap up a post.
For no particularly discernible reason except maybe an abundance of interesting players. Or the old-school design of the site having something like a special touch.
I'm posting closer to my mafia meta for that reason. Self conscious something something.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:01 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:00 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:58 pm I actually have lucy and sabi as possible w/w I thought their earlier interactions were odd so wilgy saying that makes me feel good about them. Small thing. Says more about wilgy than the w/w thing.

As for lucy no idea her wolf range but she isn't quite clicking right for me. Ping. Quals taught me to pursue pings properly tbh.
Please tell what was odd
Phone posting notes on computer sorry.
OK and? :ponder:

Oh wait gdocs is op

Lucy - Lucy/Sabi to me have some funny amount of alignment potential just based off the interplay between the two of them. “Oh I mistook you for illwei” feels forced in a micorcosm? Felt the need to respond twice about the same jokey Sabi post. Hm. Just itched my instincts a little bit.
Please tell me I'm not the only one looking at these reads and just having a physical questionmark appear above my head.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:59 am I'm conflicted whether I should indulge Dougall in voting him while thinking he's town. No hammers anyway, so why bother. But maybe a halo will pop out above his head after a certain amount.
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:39 am Nice to see you again, @Vivax
Hey there, feeling's mutual. So far in the two games we played together you were one of the rare types I would only hesitantly want to call mafia. Was a nice surprise to see you in the playerlist.
Leaning town here cause you manage to confidently use a fraction of your possible effort while conversing.

Maybe you can help me out with the Rondo, Nook slots and chime in on the current hot potato named DrWilgy making its rounds (which would be my vote if I laid it down currently).
Why not lay down your vote already?
Because I'm a tad tired and burnt out and posting + voting around here makes me feel like I should hold the game to a higher standard, it's taking me a longer time to decide how to wrap up a post.
For no particularly discernible reason except maybe an abundance of interesting players. Or the old-school design of the site having something like a special touch.
I'm posting closer to my mafia meta for that reason. Self conscious something something.
Well, you pre-empted me calling you mafia for it.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Lowkey prepared to lock town wilgy
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:02 am Lowkey prepared to lock town wilgy
I'm curious...
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:11 pm
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:54 pm btw this day 1 is always ending in dead rondo no matter what
Explain beloved
rondo as town = disruptive, difficult to understand, causes town to wolfread him, gives wolves cover
rondo as wolf = disruptive, difficult to understand, causes town to wolfread him, gives wolves cover
Whats rondo
Where's Rondo?!
Why's Rondo?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:02 am Lowkey prepared to lock town wilgy
Are you TMIing me town cause I scumread them?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:02 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:18 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:52 am yeah idk i'm put off by the mac seanzie thing and then rondo's vote with seanzie dazed me and I feel like something is not right here

do kinda feel like seanzie is tunneling a bit, but sean has been known to do some weird shit early and then expects a town to call him out for it and pass his test (if he's town)

if he doesn't try that technique then he's maf (which usually prompts him to have a much more agreeable play style that doesnt cause a wave too early)

so maybe this is town sean? but the push on mac and tunnel on kuti is weirding me out
why were you stunned? Its a vote on Mac I obviously dont believe more than tinfoil on a day that cant hammer against someone I town read? Straight forward
I found it unexpected

and I think I found sean's pushes on kuti and mac weird because, respectively, one is an unavoidable tunnel and the other is just wrong
just wrong?
yes I think seanzie is wrong in thinking youre wolf
Do you trust your ability read Mac early D1 to really say this with confidence?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:03 am
I'm curious...
I have a fairly reliable read on them I've pulled out a few times before

I think im like 5/6 with it so far, across both alignments

I'll explain it later, it hasn't really had enough time to actually lock in yet, im just applying it overeagerly
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:54 am
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:44 pm Imagine needing meta to town read Nixon smh
Imagine needing meta to town
True I have largely sworn it off tbh
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:57 am
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:58 pm I actually have lucy and sabi as possible w/w I thought their earlier interactions were odd so wilgy saying that makes me feel good about them. Small thing. Says more about wilgy than the w/w thing.

As for lucy no idea her wolf range but she isn't quite clicking right for me. Ping. Quals taught me to pursue pings properly tbh.
Wtf is this w/w read.
Hiya. I see a little later you have a physical question mark over your head. I feel as if it is more productive to take that question mark, type some words directed at me, and then put it at the end of those words to see if it helps you tbh.

The in-joke for me is I am usually bad at catching aligned pairs early so if there is scum here it's probably just one of them lol.

Anyway I like Wilgy, Seanzie, and Rondo so far.

Sabi and Porcsha have both used town-leaning language on Seanzie and I am unsure of it is earned in either case.
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:52 am yeah idk i'm put off by the mac seanzie thing and then rondo's vote with seanzie dazed me and I feel like something is not right here

do kinda feel like seanzie is tunneling a bit, but sean has been known to do some weird shit early and then expects a town to call him out for it and pass his test (if he's town)

if he doesn't try that technique then he's maf (which usually prompts him to have a much more agreeable play style that doesnt cause a wave too early)

so maybe this is town sean? but the push on mac and tunnel on kuti is weirding me out
why were you stunned? Its a vote on Mac I obviously dont believe more than tinfoil on a day that cant hammer against someone I town read? Straight forward
I found it unexpected

and I think I found sean's pushes on kuti and mac weird because, respectively, one is an unavoidable tunnel and the other is just wrong
just wrong?
So 'wrong' tends to be a town member's thought process, as wolves aren't 'wrong' they are intentionally lying about things. Sabi employed similar language against Seanzie as well. This could be stylistic to them but I don't like it. Either way I think it makes Porscha/Mac unaligned because I thought the answer back to Mac was guileless in a way that if your scum buddy is following up on something it would have greatest clarification.

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:05 am
What
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am The in-joke for me is I am usually bad at catching aligned pairs early so if there is scum here it's probably just one of them lol.
So why are you spending so much time making aligned reads?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:10 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am The in-joke for me is I am usually bad at catching aligned pairs early so if there is scum here it's probably just one of them lol.
I am pretty good at sorting unaligned pairs
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:11 am

This is not on a "Reading you" basis, but I am so confused.

If you're good at unaligning people, couldn't you be good at finding aligned pairs by pure Process of Elimination?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:45 am I also read two posts about Brad and decided to put sanctions on the game.

Those have always proven to be effective in the real world.

Okay, bye.
Good to know you're wolf.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am
What
Sorry. I just have the funny experience that I either nail reads at once or do the exact opposite and wolf side, until I decide to invert my view of the game after pestering towns to the point you could cook an egg on their head.
I thought maybe you were aware of that and since I was scumreading Wilgy you were pre-emptively inverting my read for that and the jab was directed at me. Seems just like an egocentrism issue on my part though.

Haven't looked at axe and flanders too intensely, but it looked like they were overwhelmingly paying attention to each other last I checked iirc. Very informative.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:12 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:11 am

This is not on a "Reading you" basis, but I am so confused.

If you're good at unaligning people, couldn't you be good at finding aligned pairs by pure Process of Elimination?
I tend to be, yes.

I can see your confusion.

The key word there is 'early'

Even if I have 6-7 unaligned pairs it hardly PoEs things very well after all.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Hi Vivax and nook
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Anyway Ender you come off as sincere and earnest in your wish to understand my wacky mind, have a town lean.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:31 am I haven't read pg 5-8 yet but Dislexicon and Lucy kinda sketch
Deciding to scumread two people I townread?

I'm sorry for your rand.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Going to catch up and what not. Something was pinging me last night but I want to see that thought play out
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:44 pm Imagine needing meta to town read Nixon smh

Wtf is this w/w read.
Hiya. I see a little later you have a physical question mark over your head. I feel as if it is more productive to take that question mark, type some words directed at me, and then put it at the end of those words to see if it helps you tbh.

The in-joke for me is I am usually bad at catching aligned pairs early so if there is scum here it's probably just one of them lol.

Sabi and Porcsha have both used town-leaning language on Seanzie and I am unsure of it is earned in either case.

I found it unexpected

just wrong?
So 'wrong' tends to be a town member's thought process, as wolves aren't 'wrong' they are intentionally lying about things. Sabi employed similar language against Seanzie as well. This could be stylistic to them but I don't like it. Either way I think it makes Porscha/Mac unaligned because I thought the answer back to Mac was guileless in a way that if your scum buddy is following up on something it would have greatest clarification.
Why do you like me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:36 am I think everyone should vote for me. I think it would be funny. Go ahead I want to see every single vote on me.
Counterpoint: No.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:18 am

Wtf is this w/w read.

I found it unexpected

just wrong?
Why do you like me?
Here you go

Seanzie (I don’t have a note on their meta, but they seem to genuinely not give a single fuck so that tends to be a town trait until told otherwise and multiple people have been using soft town language on them for no good reason so the equity of either one of them being wolf also adds to Seanzie’s own town equity.)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:36 am I think everyone should vote for me. I think it would be funny. Go ahead I want to see every single vote on me.
Mac stop being a fiend for attention. It's unbecoming of you
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic - Reading the ISO, mostly came away with a null, some towny posts but I cant see any more than surface level solving

DrWilgy - Meh nothing paticularly mind blowing Agreeing with Archo is a bit against the grain for the thread state at the time so not sure if that is town points for taking needless flakk

Dyslexicon - wolfy vibes

EnderWiggin - day 1 pass for the rona but not shielding this game

lucy - started the day with a town read, ended the day with a town read on rereading, inside usual meta too early to tinfoil

MacDougall - generally towny vibes, no real agenda other than wanting to bury me for policy, unpartnered with Tommy for obvious reasons, this slot will resolve itself. Happy to sheep

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - nanook town for now slot will resolve itself

NotAnAxehole - Entrance into game is counter to how I usually feelt about axe, on reread same feeling. Axe usually drops and dips and this game is completely different vibe [VOTE: Axe ] aubergine

Porscha - I might be pocketed. But also "yes I think seanzie is wrong in thinking youre wolf" might be TMI. But I still lean town this slot

RondoDimBuckle - lol

sabiplz - people keep calling sabi kuti and it throws me, not really in the same headspace as me about the game but I dont dislike the free flowing vibe. Loved the counter push on mac about me being choppable. I can follow the headspace so strongest town read here

Seanzie - Started as a null left with scum vibes. Nothing more than surface level memes and when pressed for reads dodges. Not the Seanzie I know and love. More of a furr covered impasta

Stupid Sexy Flanders - Joins Shades and dips. In a world where Axe is Mafia, Flanders is paired for that opening and Mac is town. But Flanders could just be pairing himself with Axe so when he is caught Axe goes over too and distancing from Mac. Either way not happy with his opening

Tommy - Not sure about the opening, it could be the discord to forum transition but I dont buy the dumbtell on "who is Rondo" when he is talking with me directly. Lucy will have to shield him if he is town because I dont think he is doing well for an opening but with so many other people I am suspicious of I have him as a null/upper poe

Vivax - a lot of pushes on people but not much solving. Feels weird when ISOing Maybe I just dont get their process but scummy vibes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am
What
Sorry. I just have the funny experience that I either nail reads at once or do the exact opposite and wolf side, until I decide to invert my view of the game after pestering towns to the point you could cook an egg on their head.
I thought maybe you were aware of that and since I was scumreading Wilgy you were pre-emptively inverting my read for that and the jab was directed at me. Seems just like an egocentrism issue on my part though.

Haven't looked at axe and flanders too intensely, but it looked like they were overwhelmingly paying attention to each other last I checked iirc. Very informative.
Ah, no, it has nothing to do with you lol

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:15 am Hi Vivax and nook
Greetings and salutations
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

How many wolves are in this game?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

3 wolves.

Who in that list decided "Hair grow" cream was a good thing for villagers?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Porscha what aspect is weird ing you out and what makes you think this is him being town?

I found it unexpected

just wrong?
Also @Porscha why am I an unavoidable tunnel?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: NotAnAxehole] aubergine
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

Have you considered 3/4 of your wolf reads are new to the site and you may be reading initial awkwardness in a new community as a wolf thing? ;o
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:17 am Anyway Ender you come off as sincere and earnest in your wish to understand my wacky mind, have a town lean.
Thats a dangerous way to go to the snow
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 am

Wtf is this w/w read.

I found it unexpected

just wrong?
Why do you like me?
Here you go

Seanzie (I don’t have a note on their meta, but they seem to genuinely not give a single fuck so that tends to be a town trait until told otherwise and multiple people have been using soft town language on them for no good reason so the equity of either one of them being wolf also adds to Seanzie’s own town equity.)
Seems like an easy read to give out, plus I feel like I give a fuck, maybe even two.

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:17 am Anyway Ender you come off as sincere and earnest in your wish to understand my wacky mind, have a town lean.
Thats a dangerous way to go to the snow
Why so?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 am

Have you considered 3/4 of your wolf reads are new to the site and you may be reading initial awkwardness in a new community as a wolf thing? ;o
yet you feel comfortable town reading someone you dont know? Logic flows both ways. Strange flip/flop there
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

You weren't being awkward at all as Truman, so far this game you have been

:ponder:
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 am

Wtf is this w/w read.

I found it unexpected

just wrong?
Why do you like me?
Here you go

Seems like an easy read to give out, plus I feel like I give a fuck, maybe even two.
Earlier when I wrote that you certainly were not. Plus I am not here to make hard reads, just correct ones tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 am

yet you feel comfortable town reading someone you dont know? Logic flows both ways. Strange flip/flop there
In case I was being too subtle here. I just accused you of TMI
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 am

You weren't being awkward at all as Truman, so far this game you have been

:ponder:
I was RPing I was having a blast.

Although, with that said, I have setup the site now to make me happy and I don't feel awkward at all anymore after a good night's rest. So if this is awkward to you feel free to vote as at this point any awkwardness would not be because of the newness.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Given I'm in a lot of communities I'm pretty sure I'm not in some weird anti-non-syndicate players rut.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:33 am Thanks a lot. ISOs accessible like back on my homesite then.

On a reread, Seanzie and Achro stick out to me.
Achro more in their own category compared to lucy-kuti exchanges. Self-conscious early posts.
The vote on Lucy by Achro after being pinged my Mac reads really like a nervous snap reaction. Got a caveat for intentionality here, it's an elegant way to force a null read on it.
Feels like town-town though. Both sides seem to attempt an entrapment of the other.

At the bottom of P3 I spot this which gives me somewhat wolfy vibes. Mostly cause of the wolfreads which come across as a hasty mini-PoE, and cause I'm secretly hoping that the T-T interpretation is TMI and aligns with mine.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:35 pm Neat, Mac is town

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Sabi I am likely to flippy floppy on.
Seanzie stuck out cause he gave me the impression overall of being a head periodically emerging from the ground to drop off the spiciest and most impetuous take of the moment with little regard for its validity. I don't know how I should classify that strategy yet.
Tommy feeling a bit overwhelmed? I'd guess, not really a lot of oomph in the posts but I suppose that could be townie.
@Vivax you have never given me a tr this early in a game. I'm kinda alarmed and baffled
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:28 am

Well at least you agree with my Ender read which is nice.

But like, this is a really silly post. "You felt a little awkward, YET YOU ATTEMPT TO PLAY!? CURIOUS"

Like really lol
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:30 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:28 am

Well at least you agree with my Ender read which is nice.

But like, this is a really silly post. "You felt a little awkward, YET YOU ATTEMPT TO PLAY!? CURIOUS"

Like really lol
[VOTE: Achromatic ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.
I don't know what that makes you yet, but I can assume you'd vote Wilgie at some point hopefully.

I had a feeling I shouldn't carelessly slap an alignment on you.
@Vivax can you explain this
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Still like your progression Rondo even if you don't want to be my friend right now x(.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 am

@Porscha what aspect is weird ing you out and what makes you think this is him being town?

I found it unexpected

just wrong?
Also @Porscha why am I an unavoidable tunnel?
I kind of want to ask YOU the same thing. Here you say this:

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:57 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:55 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:52 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:51 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:49 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:45 am I also read two posts about Brad and decided to put sanctions on the game.

Those have always proven to be effective in the real world.

Okay, bye.
Fair enough I won't bring him up again
Oh, I don't actually care, I actually just wanted to make a controversy so that we could spend more time talking about Blue_Coke.
Seriously tho, how much of the game have you read
Everything about Brad, and the original post I claimed to read. I also noticed there was something going on between Seanzie and Mac, but didn't bother reading. I can probably guess the content though... It's like Pirates of the Caribbean 3-5, it was played out after 1, but they kept going even after they demonstrated that it sucks... Yet we've all been forced to sit through it.
I dunno the history between mac and seanize so can you expand on that and explain it to me. I know why seanize doesn't like me but I don't get his beef with Mac.
It seems you think my current read of your slot has something to do with prior to this game. What reason would I have to not like you, and why would that affect my read here?

Return to “Previous Heists”