Don't believe this.
Killjoy
Hi Dizzy.

Why are you so sexy?
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 am
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:50 pm

Lying. I do so as both alignments.
SAme
I have no idea if the timing of these posts were on purpose but I giggled nonetheless
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:43 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:09 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:06 pm @Achromatic You can just say that Sabi is obvtown. Is ok
You really want me n1ed lol
My sole goal for this game!
Man Sabi is such obvtown.
I hate this because it just feels like tmi.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:27 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:18 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:54 am
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:44 pm Imagine needing meta to town read Nixon smh
Imagine needing meta to town
True I have largely sworn it off tbh
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:57 am
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:58 pm I actually have lucy and sabi as possible w/w I thought their earlier interactions were odd so wilgy saying that makes me feel good about them. Small thing. Says more about wilgy than the w/w thing.

As for lucy no idea her wolf range but she isn't quite clicking right for me. Ping. Quals taught me to pursue pings properly tbh.
Wtf is this w/w read.
Hiya. I see a little later you have a physical question mark over your head. I feel as if it is more productive to take that question mark, type some words directed at me, and then put it at the end of those words to see if it helps you tbh.

The in-joke for me is I am usually bad at catching aligned pairs early so if there is scum here it's probably just one of them lol.

Anyway I like Wilgy, Seanzie, and Rondo so far.

Sabi and Porcsha have both used town-leaning language on Seanzie and I am unsure of it is earned in either case.
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:02 am

just wrong?
yes I think seanzie is wrong in thinking youre wolf
So 'wrong' tends to be a town member's thought process, as wolves aren't 'wrong' they are intentionally lying about things. Sabi employed similar language against Seanzie as well. This could be stylistic to them but I don't like it. Either way I think it makes Porscha/Mac unaligned because I thought the answer back to Mac was guileless in a way that if your scum buddy is following up on something it would have greatest clarification.
Why do you like me?
Here you go

Seanzie (I don’t have a note on their meta, but they seem to genuinely not give a single fuck so that tends to be a town trait until told otherwise and multiple people have been using soft town language on them for no good reason so the equity of either one of them being wolf also adds to Seanzie’s own town equity.)
Seems like an easy read to give out, plus I feel like I give a fuck, maybe even two.
Earlier when I wrote that you certainly were not. Plus I am not here to make hard reads, just correct ones tbh
When exactly did you write that then? I see myself as having been active essentially three times - once right at SoD, once last night (my time) after I got home when I voted Mac, and then just now. I don't think you were ITT when I was here last night, so was that written BEFORE I voted Mac, or afterwards?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:34 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:06 pm @Achromatic You can just say that Sabi is obvtown. Is ok
Me meming is tmi, pack it up bois.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:35 am

Wtf is this w/w read.
Hiya. I see a little later you have a physical question mark over your head. I feel as if it is more productive to take that question mark, type some words directed at me, and then put it at the end of those words to see if it helps you tbh.

The in-joke for me is I am usually bad at catching aligned pairs early so if there is scum here it's probably just one of them lol.

Sabi and Porcsha have both used town-leaning language on Seanzie and I am unsure of it is earned in either case.

So 'wrong' tends to be a town member's thought process, as wolves aren't 'wrong' they are intentionally lying about things. Sabi employed similar language against Seanzie as well. This could be stylistic to them but I don't like it. Either way I think it makes Porscha/Mac unaligned because I thought the answer back to Mac was guileless in a way that if your scum buddy is following up on something it would have greatest clarification.
Why do you like me?
Here you go

Seanzie (I don’t have a note on their meta, but they seem to genuinely not give a single fuck so that tends to be a town trait until told otherwise and multiple people have been using soft town language on them for no good reason so the equity of either one of them being wolf also adds to Seanzie’s own town equity.)
Seems like an easy read to give out, plus I feel like I give a fuck, maybe even two.
Earlier when I wrote that you certainly were not. Plus I am not here to make hard reads, just correct ones tbh
When exactly did you write that then? I see myself as having been active essentially three times - once right at SoD, once last night (my time) after I got home when I voted Mac, and then just now. I don't think you were ITT when I was here last night, so was that written BEFORE I voted Mac, or afterwards?
Part about not giving a fuck was when you were arguing with people early on, I don't recall when your Mac vote was. Second half added into the notes when I woke up on my re-read this morning. I liked how feisty you were.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Hey Kuti!
You can feel alarmed by the TR on you if you wish. I don't see a point in changing it in this gamestate.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.
I don't know what that makes you yet, but I can assume you'd vote Wilgie at some point hopefully.

I had a feeling I shouldn't carelessly slap an alignment on you.
@Vivax can you explain this
Based on this post Rondo should have slapped a vote on Wilgy but decided to do a bit of stampeding elsewhere instead.
I couldn't help but imagine a chainspew of Lucy<-Wilgy<-Rondo at that point in the game.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:35 pm Neat, Mac is town

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Sabi I am likely to flippy floppy on.
so you are wolf?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:37 am

Why do you like me?
Here you go

Part about not giving a fuck was when you were arguing with people early on, I don't recall when your Mac vote was. Second half added into the notes when I woke up on my re-read this morning. I liked how feisty you were.
[VOTE: Achromatic] aubergine

If I was arguing with people, I clearly gave a fuck. If I was being feisty, I clearly gave a fuck. Nah. Don't like this read one bit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Why do you like me?
Here you go

If I was arguing with people, I clearly gave a fuck. If I was being feisty, I clearly gave a fuck. Nah. Don't like this read one bit.

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:38 am Hey Kuti!
You can feel alarmed by the TR on you if you wish. I don't see a point in changing it in this gamestate.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.
I don't know what that makes you yet, but I can assume you'd vote Wilgie at some point hopefully.

Based on this post Rondo should have slapped a vote on Wilgy but decided to do a bit of stampeding elsewhere instead.
I couldn't help but imagine a chainspew of Lucy<-Wilgy<-Rondo at that point in the game.

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
Why would Rondo do that?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:39 am

Why do you like me?
Here you go

Have you never used the phrase 'doesn't give a fuck' to describe a person's attitude towards people? This is how I meant it here. "Wow look at Seanzie just going off here, he doesn't give a fuck what they think"

I was clearly not stating you lack WIM lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:52 am yeah idk i'm put off by the mac seanzie thing and then rondo's vote with seanzie dazed me and I feel like something is not right here

do kinda feel like seanzie is tunneling a bit, but sean has been known to do some weird shit early and then expects a town to call him out for it and pass his test (if he's town)

if he doesn't try that technique then he's maf (which usually prompts him to have a much more agreeable play style that doesnt cause a wave too early)

so maybe this is town sean? but the push on mac and tunnel on kuti is weirding me out
@Porscha what aspect is weird ing you out and what makes you think this is him being town?
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:18 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:52 am yeah idk i'm put off by the mac seanzie thing and then rondo's vote with seanzie dazed me and I feel like something is not right here

do kinda feel like seanzie is tunneling a bit, but sean has been known to do some weird shit early and then expects a town to call him out for it and pass his test (if he's town)

if he doesn't try that technique then he's maf (which usually prompts him to have a much more agreeable play style that doesnt cause a wave too early)

so maybe this is town sean? but the push on mac and tunnel on kuti is weirding me out
why were you stunned? Its a vote on Mac I obviously dont believe more than tinfoil on a day that cant hammer against someone I town read? Straight forward
I found it unexpected

and I think I found sean's pushes on kuti and mac weird because, respectively, one is an unavoidable tunnel and the other is just wrong
just wrong?
Also @Porscha why am I an unavoidable tunnel?
I kind of want to ask YOU the same thing. Here you say this:

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:57 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:55 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:52 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:51 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:49 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:45 am I also read two posts about Brad and decided to put sanctions on the game.

Those have always proven to be effective in the real world.

Okay, bye.
Fair enough I won't bring him up again
Oh, I don't actually care, I actually just wanted to make a controversy so that we could spend more time talking about Blue_Coke.
Seriously tho, how much of the game have you read
Everything about Brad, and the original post I claimed to read. I also noticed there was something going on between Seanzie and Mac, but didn't bother reading. I can probably guess the content though... It's like Pirates of the Caribbean 3-5, it was played out after 1, but they kept going even after they demonstrated that it sucks... Yet we've all been forced to sit through it.
I dunno the history between mac and seanize so can you expand on that and explain it to me. I know why seanize doesn't like me but I don't get his beef with Mac.
It seems you think my current read of your slot has something to do with prior to this game. What reason would I have to not like you, and why would that affect my read here?
Because in dvc for gym class you were like omg I will try better next game to read you. Then you come into this game conf biasing me. I do think I know why you dislike me and it's rather annoying that it's for that reason. You behaviored similarly last game when you figured out a connection we had. That's all I'm going to say.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
One Problem. I dont know that Wigly is a wolf and I slap votes where I want not where you predict
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:35 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:34 am
Me meming is tmi, pack it up bois.
I just woke up, I can't tell what's memes and what's tmi anymore
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 am

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
Why would Rondo do that?
Getting triggered by obviwolf post from teammate maybe? Then proceed to be an elephant in a China store to do a dance for MacDougall and you.
Or if he's wolf independently from Doc, leave behind a bad trace to them?
He's probably a better recipient for that question. I can just show you the imaginary extensions of my guesses.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

How many wolves are in this game?
Great reads but Vivax isn't mafia they are just an awkward human lol.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

No idea what to make of Rondo x Vivax and Achro x Seanize but I will wait a bit for the flavor to develop.

I guess thinking back the Sean x Mac thing was NAI since according to NAA it's due to history. Which, wild tinfoil time, could just be both of them leaning into that need and doing a scum theater so it looks like they aren't partnered.

Vivax x everyone else just feels like Vivax being Vivax. He's like durian, he's an acquired taste and after a few games you get used to his playstyle. Do I have an idea on his alignment, no I don't.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:49 am

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
Why would Rondo do that?
Getting triggered by obviwolf post from teammate maybe? Then proceed to be an elephant in a China store to do a dance for MacDougall and you.
He's probably a better recipient for that question. I can just show you the imaginary extensions of my guesses.
LOL
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:49 am

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
Why would Rondo do that?
No I mean "based on this post Rondo should have slapped a vote on Wilgy" was an assertion made by you. So you are the person I am correctly talking to, Vivax. Why did you believe Rondo as town votes Wilgy there?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 am No idea what to make of Rondo x Vivax and Achro x Seanize but I will wait a bit for the flavor to develop.

I guess thinking back the Sean x Mac thing was NAI since according to NAA it's due to history. Which, wild tinfoil time, could just be both of them leaning into that need and doing a scum theater so it looks like they aren't partnered.

Vivax x everyone else just feels like Vivax being Vivax. He's like durian, he's an acquired taste and after a few games you get used to his playstyle. Do I have an idea on his alignment, no I don't.
Ugh I wish.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Pretty sure Tommy is just mafia. Don't see how they are at all townie.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Kinda don't like that achro can't make a read on me without it being partnered/associated with someone else. I can't have an independent read like others have. I'm an individual, give me my read that isn't shoehorned in someone's else reads.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:42 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 am

@Porscha what aspect is weird ing you out and what makes you think this is him being town?

why were you stunned? Its a vote on Mac I obviously dont believe more than tinfoil on a day that cant hammer against someone I town read? Straight forward
I found it unexpected

and I think I found sean's pushes on kuti and mac weird because, respectively, one is an unavoidable tunnel and the other is just wrong
just wrong?
Also @Porscha why am I an unavoidable tunnel?
I kind of want to ask YOU the same thing. Here you say this:

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:57 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:55 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:52 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:51 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:49 am

Fair enough I won't bring him up again
Oh, I don't actually care, I actually just wanted to make a controversy so that we could spend more time talking about Blue_Coke.
Seriously tho, how much of the game have you read
Everything about Brad, and the original post I claimed to read. I also noticed there was something going on between Seanzie and Mac, but didn't bother reading. I can probably guess the content though... It's like Pirates of the Caribbean 3-5, it was played out after 1, but they kept going even after they demonstrated that it sucks... Yet we've all been forced to sit through it.
I dunno the history between mac and seanize so can you expand on that and explain it to me. I know why seanize doesn't like me but I don't get his beef with Mac.
It seems you think my current read of your slot has something to do with prior to this game. What reason would I have to not like you, and why would that affect my read here?
Because in dvc for gym class you were like omg I will try better next game to read you. Then you come into this game conf biasing me. I do think I know why you dislike me and it's rather annoying that it's for that reason. You behaviored similarly last game when you figured out a connection we had. That's all I'm going to say.
Expressing a scumread on someone is not confbiasing them. What is there even for me to confbias you about, unless I have an initial read on you?

Also, I am assuming you're talking about the fact that you're friends with Brad. While I will admit that I don't really like playing with Brad since almost every game I've played with him, he has resorted to mean personal attacks out of rage over in-game things, I'm not holding that against you.

I am noticing though that you're maybe starting to do something he does which I find unhealthy, and which worries me a bit; namely you seem to be taking me expressing an in-game read of you personally. I know mafia can be a heated game with lots of emotions, but me expressing a read on you has nothing to do with you as a person, and I really hope you can seperate the two. I don't think it is fair to feel like I have to townread someone in games in order to maintain a positive out-of-game relationship with them, and I'm always going to follow my nose and play to my instincts, while still trying to be aware of out-of-game concerns, but not to the point where I am going to forfeit game integrity.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm a whore for attention and want my own limelight when it comes to reads.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

I don't see why you're treating the two as mutually exclusive.
And my mood today is no indicator for a future one. Every time I log back on, the mental wheel is spun anew.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:53 am Kinda don't like that achro can't make a read on me without it being partnered/associated with someone else. I can't have an independent read like others have. I'm an individual, give me my read that isn't shoehorned in someone's else reads.
Your use of AtE makes me deeply uncomfortable as a player so I would rather read you in other ways because I just got out of a very toxic game a couple of weeks ago. When I see AtE I just go 'nope' and outside of a few twinges early game a lot of your posts on over night read were soaked in it so yeah I am staying away for now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achro, Tommy, Sabi gg
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:55 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:53 am Kinda don't like that achro can't make a read on me without it being partnered/associated with someone else. I can't have an independent read like others have. I'm an individual, give me my read that isn't shoehorned in someone's else reads.
Your use of AtE makes me deeply uncomfortable as a player so I would rather read you in other ways because I just got out of a very toxic game a couple of weeks ago. When I see AtE I just go 'nope' and outside of a few twinges early game a lot of your posts on over night read were soaked in it so yeah I am staying away for now.
although I did appreciate the blanket 'just give me a pass day 1' post for audacity reasons.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:55 am

And my mood today is no indicator for a future one. Every time I log back on, the mental wheel is spun anew.
Because I am pretty sure he's just scumreading you cuz ur weird and he needs to know that's NAI for you lol.

And beyond that I just think you're town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 am Achro, Tommy, Sabi Porscha gg
ebwop
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:57 am
ebwop
Why Porscha?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Hm, wait.

Mac played with me in Anni where I was more shit posting like I am now and less my usual 'rawr I am a dinosaur' method.

Mac I am concerned.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I really don't think I have been ate-ing at all and it's rather annoying. My posts are all my free flowing thoughts and I'm an emotional person so likei don't write likea robot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:58 am Hm, wait.

Mac played with me in Anni where I was more shit posting like I am now and less my usual 'rawr I am a dinosaur' method.

Mac I am concerned.
Hi concerned I'm obvious town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:58 am
ebwop
Why Porscha?
TMI slipped on my alignment
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:59 am

Mac I am concerned.
lmao jesus christ it's literally copy/paste what a wolf said to me day 1 last time I was town lol x)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Whatever I don't think I'm ate-ing, I am allowed to be annoyed at Sean for doing this conf bias thing two games in a row. If you all want me to filter that out of my post go ahead.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

ALTHOUGH that Porscha read shows promise so maybe you just are being a big incorrect bully on reading me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:59 am

Mac I am concerned.
lmao jesus christ it's literally copy/paste what a wolf said to me day 1 last time I was town lol x)
ah well it's a town saying it to you this time

also show me that post
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:01 am ALTHOUGH that Porscha read shows promise so maybe you just are being a big incorrect bully on reading me.
why is porcha wolf?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 am

Because I am pretty sure he's just scumreading you cuz ur weird and he needs to know that's NAI for you lol.

Imagine carrying so much weirdness around but not on the outside in serious contexts. Of course I let it flow freely in a virtual space, it's a playful side of the same coin wherein the other is a very composed appearance.
I'm not sure if I should believe you are scumreading Achro or if it's just bait, but in the latter case it's probably expired.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:00 am
ebwop
Why Porscha?
Do you have any actual reason or you just feeling out?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:00 am Whatever I don't think I'm ate-ing, I am allowed to be annoyed at Sean for doing this conf bias thing two games in a row. If you all want me to filter that out of my post go ahead.
you aren't ate-ing, seanzie is a frustration machine

but you are being kinda prickly
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Kinda glad I withheld my read on achro x Mac since the flavors are still developing
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:00 am
ebwop
Why Porscha?
Do you have any actual reason or you just feeling out?
this is a very good and actual reason

do you think Porscha should have a town read on me so strong that she straight up calls someone's scumread on me wrong the way that she did?

I do not... I am not someone who should be cleared and shielded this flippantly...

it's just TMI
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:44 pm Imagine needing meta to town read Nixon smh
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:58 pm I actually have lucy and sabi as possible w/w I thought their earlier interactions were odd so wilgy saying that makes me feel good about them. Small thing. Says more about wilgy than the w/w thing.

As for lucy no idea her wolf range but she isn't quite clicking right for me. Ping. Quals taught me to pursue pings properly tbh.
Wtf is this w/w read.

I found it unexpected

just wrong?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 am

Imagine carrying so much weirdness around but not on the outside in serious contexts. Of course I let it flow freely in a virtual space, it's a playful side of the same coin wherein the other is a very composed appearance.
I'm not sure if I should believe you are scumreading Achro or if it's just bait, but in the latter case it's probably expired.
what issue does your highness have with my achro scumread?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:02 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:00 am Whatever I don't think I'm ate-ing, I am allowed to be annoyed at Sean for doing this conf bias thing two games in a row. If you all want me to filter that out of my post go ahead.

When am I ever not prickly???
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

no achro i want to see the post where a wolf said to you in the last game the same thing I just said to you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:05 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:02 am

When am I ever not prickly???
i haven't observed town you as prickly, you're more gooey as town and prickly as mafia tbh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/happy- ... achromatic

I was finding it come on x(

He said his name instead of obvious town tbf

Return to “Previous Heists”