Total votes: 10
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Achromatic »

Well let's see off the top of my head...

Mac hasn't found me as town yet but I think he found me when I was eating breakfast.

Sean misunderstood my words on reading him in the most obvious town way possible

Rondo does not like my attempts to pocket him which I think I'd reasonable he couldn't know I like being town double voter

Sabi appears to be confused why I am not doing mechanics like I did the last game we are in which is probably upon reflection a town take from them although one that lacks an understanding of my nuance.

Not sure if anyone else threw shade, phone posting now.

In general I have been called awkward a few times but I feel very comfy now. New sites/functions on s technical level take me a little bit to settle into but this green setting is soothing and watched my boy Rengoku in demon slayer set his heart ablaze again so now I am good to go.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Oh yeah ender had some problem with me that came off as earnest solving.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:40 pm Putting any more pressure on Tommy given their content and status before getting a concrete summary from lucy of the type of player they are feels like wolfsiding tbh. Putting the manner aside of their actual alignment I feel as if this is a good chance for lucy to provide data for us on someone they know.

@lucy
they’re more aggressive than me, would push people D1 typically and send a lot of messages that are AI, this isn’t his play at all and i can’t protect him if he’s barely playing
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:40 pm Putting any more pressure on Tommy given their content and status before getting a concrete summary from lucy of the type of player they are feels like wolfsiding tbh. Putting the manner aside of their actual alignment I feel as if this is a good chance for lucy to provide data for us on someone they know.

@lucy
they’re more aggressive than me, would push people D1 typically and send a lot of messages that are AI, this isn’t his play at all and i can’t protect him if he’s barely playing
I see. Thank you.

I look forward to the aggression when Tommy comes back. Unlike a couple of people I don't think this amount of time being gone is particularly noteworthy and they didn't strike me as the type to be frozen and crying in wolf chat.

Have you seen them wolf, Lucy?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:50 pm Well let's see off the top of my head...

Mac hasn't found me as town yet but I think he found me when I was eating breakfast.

Sean misunderstood my words on reading him in the most obvious town way possible

Rondo does not like my attempts to pocket him which I think I'd reasonable he couldn't know I like being town double voter

Sabi appears to be confused why I am not doing mechanics like I did the last game we are in which is probably upon reflection a town take from them although one that lacks an understanding of my nuance.

In general I have been called awkward a few times but I feel very comfy now. New sites/functions on s technical level take me a little bit to settle into but this green setting is soothing and watched my boy Rengoku in demon slayer set his heart ablaze again so now I am good to go.
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:52 pm Oh yeah ender had some problem with me that came off as earnest solving.
Thanks. Are you town reading all these players?
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:01 pm

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

I look forward to the aggression when Tommy comes back. Unlike a couple of people I don't think this amount of time being gone is particularly noteworthy and they didn't strike me as the type to be frozen and crying in wolf chat.

yes, but they aren’t playing their wolf or town game
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:05 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:50 pm Well let's see off the top of my head...

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:52 pm Oh yeah ender had some problem with me that came off as earnest solving.

Yeah, although sabi is pretty soft and Mac can go side ways pretty quick depending on if Porscha is a hit or not. Others feel more solid.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:08 pm

Yeah, although sabi is pretty soft and Mac can go side ways pretty quick depending on if Porscha is a hit or not. Others feel more solid.
Can you explain the Porscha - Mac connection to me?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:08 pm

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

Perfect. Then we can deduce by Lucy's testimony that Tommy is not in their wolf meta and their absence is firmly NAI and can we dispell the notion he is frozen. So lets be patient with him, it costs us little and undue pressure causes town members to crack as well.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

they’re not the type to freeze up at all, the fact they didn’t talk all day yesterday is alarming imo, lots of ptsd from them so i can’t help but support their lynch
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:10 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:08 pm

Can you explain the Porscha - Mac connection to me?

Mac had a problem with the same post I did so if porscha is a wolf that looks like a really good hit. If not, then I can see a lot of scenarios where a wolf Mac would see a town member post that and leap at a chance to make them look bad. It's not wolfy in isolation but it's the strongest clearing factor for Mac atm.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:11 pm

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

they’re not the type to freeze up at all, the fact they didn’t talk all day yesterday is alarming imo, lots of ptsd from them so i can’t help but support their lynch
This doesn't make sense at all tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:10 pm

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

Perfect. Then we can deduce by Lucy's testimony that Tommy is not in their wolf meta and their absence is firmly NAI and can we dispell the notion he is frozen. So lets be patient with him, it costs us little and undue pressure causes town members to crack as well.
not talking is indeed NAI, but i’m extremely wary of them not talking
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:13 pm

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

If it is NAI why be wary? Why do you have ptsd from them?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:14 pm

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

it’s directly making me unable to read them, and they’re the same strength as me who has fooled me a bunch of times. played with them for 2 years straight in all my games
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:17 pm

I see. Thank you.

it’s directly making me unable to read them, and they’re the same strength as me who has fooled me a bunch of times. played with them for 2 years straight in all my games
Seems they are a stronger player than you then. Have you ever faced them as wolf when they are town? If so how did that go.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:18 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:17 pm

I see. Thank you.

Seems they are a stronger player than you then. Have you ever faced them as wolf when they are town? If so how did that go.
i’ve played 40+ games with them easily, every combination and multiple of those, sometimes good and sometimes bad. it’s an ongoing debate between who’s better
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Maybe my first name is Stupid, but I lose my shit on my homeboys playing an out of town meta. Or doing anything that doesn't fit their established town game.
Falc and I have chased eachother around the last couple games because we couldn't town read eachother.. but Lucy just gives the Tommy a free pass because?

Probably because Lucy is mafia, and Tommy is either in chat, or is actually town and Lucy afraid to get run over.

That's how I'm seeing this at least,

Vote Lucy
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:22 pm Maybe my first name is Stupid, but I lose my shit on my homeboys playing an out of town meta. Or doing anything that doesn't fit their established town game.
Falc and I have chased eachother around the last couple games because we couldn't town read eachother.. but Lucy just gives the Tommy a free pass because?

Probably because Lucy is mafia, and Tommy is either in chat, or is actually town and Lucy afraid to get run over.

Vote Lucy
How did you read it as free pass when lucy said she would not stand in the way of a lynch?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:24 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:22 pm Maybe my first name is Stupid, but I lose my shit on my homeboys playing an out of town meta. Or doing anything that doesn't fit their established town game.

Vote Lucy
How did you read it as free pass when lucy said she would not stand in the way of a lynch?
Because it's a free pass from Lucy. She's ok with anything she won't be held accountable for.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

“can’t help but support their lynch” @Stupid Sexy Flanders
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:27 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:24 pm

Vote Lucy
Because it's a free pass from Lucy. She's ok with anything she won't be held accountable for.
???? i’m the one who’s gonna say “okay” or “not okay” lynch, i’m gonna have to pick a side and not choosing is a side in itself, to make it more clear my stance is that it’s okay, but as dizzy said earlier the amount of votes on them is strange so i’m not that inclined to push at the moment when it’s being done, i’m not making an argument or pushing, i am the executioner here lmao
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Vote Lucy
out of mafia meta too, they play very similarly as both factions, never seen this from them, so i assume they dislike forum and i bullied them into it
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i see tommy as a policy lynch myself, but i was gonna wait some more
Tommy
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Tommy »

Hello beautiful people. Any reason I’m being voted?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:35 pm

Vote Lucy
out of mafia meta too, they play very similarly as both factions, never seen this from them, so i assume they dislike forum and i bullied them into it
If your home site is the only place they've played, there's bound to be a struggle to find their feet as either alignment, but I found the first games I played here, it was my homeboys pressuring me and essentially forcing my voice one way or another. A good townie who's familiar with a player from their homesite should be pushing that player to show, not coasting behind a wagon formed by players who don't know your homeboy.

I feel like you should be doing more than reserving judgement on someone you have history with because they don't fit either box you've built for them. Comes across as wolfy to me.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:12 pm

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

I didn’t talk all day yesterday? Wym
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:43 pm

Vote Lucy
If your home site is the only place they've played, there's bound to be a struggle to find their feet as either alignment, but I found the first games I played here, it was my homeboys pressuring me and essentially forcing my voice one way or another. A good townie who's familiar with a player from their homesite should be pushing that player to show, not coasting behind a wagon formed by players who don't know your homeboy.

I feel like you should be doing more than reserving judgement on someone you have history with because they don't fit either box you've built for them. Comes across as wolfy to me.
i’ve told them to talk more at least twice, since they are not then i can’t do much else
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

@lucy

Barely playing; give me a break, i was on yesterday a good deal
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:44 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:12 pm

@lucy
I see. Thank you.

I didn’t talk all day yesterday? Wym
nothing alignment indicative, so nothing at all from forum perspective
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:45 pm

Vote Lucy

i’ve told them to talk more at least twice, since they are not then i can’t do much else
Omg. How active am I supposed to be. I talked yesterday and kept up with chat. I just finished reading what I missed
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Apologies for reckless assignment of the term "homeboys". It's insensitive to the pronoun thing. I'll try to be better.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:46 pm

Vote Lucy

Omg. How active am I supposed to be. I talked yesterday and kept up with chat. I just finished reading what I missed
much more active lmao, and you much more active normally
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:48 pm

Vote Lucy

Do you wanna know why I’ve been less active? Because I actually know the people on discord mafia. We have been playing for 2 years and have a history long before that. Also its so much fucking easier on discord than this shit, no offense. I have to login each time and scroll down, and refresh for new messages each time. And read these obnoxiously long threads. My apologies for not being as active as I should. With little more than wifom d1 I’m not particularly interested.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:18 pm TRing Rondo, Sean and Mac. Rondo sounds identical to the last two games I've played here. I scum read him both games and he ended up flipped town (reanimation excluded).
Sean more toothy and hostile than last game where he was wolf. He seemed light and kinda floated through the thread as wolf, very different tone this game.
Mac could be anything I suppose, but he's putting in the work and it's not feeling forced to this point. His reaction to me piling on was classic too, enjoyable really. His read on me is wrong, but that's the way she goes.

Can't remember if it was Vivax or Wiggin who tried to tie me to Axehole because I made sure joke about us being Canadian.. They both entered at basically the same time so you'll have to forgive my processing here ( in catchup mode from work).

Lead wagons seem good. Porscha trying to excuse herself from putting in any effort because neither Sean or I had was sketch, and I pointed that out earlier. I'll be the first to say I totally suck at this game, so pinning any sort of excuse as to why she's not playing on me, is pretty weak.

Tommy really seems like LHF, but at the same time their posting yesterday was just not townie at all and the fact the they haven't re-entered does come across frozen.

Can't put my finger on why, gut read I guess, but Dyslexicon pinged yesterday. Lucy still feels scummy as well. Upon reflection she spent her time trying to "look towny" and I felt some post come across as self conscious.
What a nice wolfy post.
Has token effort all written over it, and makes me really uncomfortable about voting Porscha considering the bolded.
No real focus, just trying to cover every base.

[VOTE: Stupid Sexy Flanders] aubergine
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:53 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:18 pm TRing Rondo, Sean and Mac. Rondo sounds identical to the last two games I've played here. I scum read him both games and he ended up flipped town (reanimation excluded).
Sean more toothy and hostile than last game where he was wolf. He seemed light and kinda floated through the thread as wolf, very different tone this game.
Mac could be anything I suppose, but he's putting in the work and it's not feeling forced to this point. His reaction to me piling on was classic too, enjoyable really. His read on me is wrong, but that's the way she goes.

Can't remember if it was Vivax or Wiggin who tried to tie me to Axehole because I made sure joke about us being Canadian.. They both entered at basically the same time so you'll have to forgive my processing here ( in catchup mode from work).

Lead wagons seem good. Porscha trying to excuse herself from putting in any effort because neither Sean or I had was sketch, and I pointed that out earlier. I'll be the first to say I totally suck at this game, so pinning any sort of excuse as to why she's not playing on me, is pretty weak.

Tommy really seems like LHF, but at the same time their posting yesterday was just not townie at all and the fact the they haven't re-entered does come across frozen.

Can't put my finger on why, gut read I guess, but Dyslexicon pinged yesterday. Lucy still feels scummy as well. Upon reflection she spent her time trying to "look towny" and I felt some post come across as self conscious.
What a nice wolfy post.
Has token effort all written over it, and makes me really uncomfortable about voting Porscha considering the bolded.

Bold came off as towny to me tbh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:53 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:48 pm

Vote Lucy

Do you wanna know why I’ve been less active? Because I actually know the people on discord mafia. We have been playing for 2 years and have a history long before that. Also its so much fucking easier on discord than this shit, no offense. I have to login each time and scroll down, and refresh for new messages each time. And read these obnoxiously long threads. My apologies for not being as active as I should. With little more than wifom d1 I’m not particularly interested.
Should just sheep me day one. No strings attached.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

What a nice wolfy post.

Interesting. What kind of intense focus do you expect D1? We can go back and shade everyone sharing thoughts with a broad brush, but that would be a useless waste of time.

Was it you who tried to tie me to Axe because we're Canadian?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:55 pm

What a nice wolfy post.

Crazy that I posted my reads, ask you a question, then you basically mirror my town reads a few posts later, and now call me scummy once it's convenient.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:06 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:55 pm

What a nice wolfy post.

Crazy that I posted my reads, ask you a question, then you basically mirror my town reads a few posts later, and now call me scummy once it's convenient.
Que?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:59 pm

What a nice wolfy post.

Interesting. What kind of intense focus do you expect D1? We can go back and shade everyone sharing thoughts with a broad brush, but that would be a useless waste of time.

I don't really care if you're both from Canada, you came in at roughly the same time and talked to each other a lot.
Would be funny if both were mafia though.
I'd prefer to flip you first, no offense. I'd almost always scumread that post.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:08 pm

What a nice wolfy post.

I don't really care if you're both from Canada, you came in at roughly the same time and talked to each other a lot.
You and Wiggins entered at the same time, basically last. But does it mean anything?

Also, you better reread, I havent even talked to my fellow Canuck. No communication. Go back.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Attacking the bolded part of my post referring to why I sus porscha sucks. The entire reason I sus porscha is apparently wolfy.

Or maybe just a wolfy push on a self confessed mediocre player.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:12 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:08 pm

What a nice wolfy post.

You and Wiggins entered at the same time, basically last. But does it mean anything?

Also, you better reread, I havent even talked to my fellow Canuck. No communication. Go back.
You're right, I don't know what I thought I saw :huh:
Should probably resume playing this after sleeping. Don't want to clutter.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Flanders you realize I was disagreeing with vivax, right.

He said the bold was wolfy and I said it was towny. You seem confused.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:20 pm Flanders you realize I was disagreeing with vivax, right.

He said the bold was wolfy and I said it was towny. You seem confused.
My first name is Stupid, not Confused.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I will take that aa acknowledgement.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:23 pm I will take that as acknowledgement.

Ebwop
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Anyway I don't think someone who is new to FM has much deep wolf potential in this player list so I am vetoing Tommy pressure for the day. My suggestion would just to be my mason buddy for the day tbh tbh and vote with me if you don't like day 1 with new people. I will protect you for one day. This is a pocket attempt because I have zero fear of you.

Meanwhile speaking of frozen and crying in wolf chat it should be time for porscha to say hi again soon.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Did someone say it was time for a wolfy pop in
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”