Total votes: 10
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:46 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:44 pm Mac flash wagon?
too bad I'm flash wagoning you first
OK here's your attention you want
what?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Can we consolidate the vanity wagons plz?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:51 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:50 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:44 pm Mac flash wagon?
never mind nook is safe for now [VOTE: Sabi ] aubergine
It was a joke
back to nanook [VOTE: Nanook ] aubergine
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

thats not a summary it's an essay
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:52 pm thats not a summary it's an essay
It's literally not that hard to read.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:19 pm I don't think I've been particularly lazy in thread
Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:13 pm
Vivax wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:52 pm I'm not going to fight an Ender wagon, but kinda want Nanook more.
Where'd that come from?
Which part? The specific Ender/Nanookness of the post, or me wanting Nanook?

Ender/Nanook comes from Achromatic having put those names forward and the people seem to push more towards Ender.

Nanook's actions remind me a lot of how Nanook plays as scum sometimes. He is being overly generous to NAA to pocket NAA, his pushes are meh, moving votes seemingly more to avoid sus and push opporunistically than seeming to care about where he was voting.

Earlier D2 when I came in the thread, him moving off me onto Porscha I think pinged me, and just now he had another movement that pinged me. He can be lazy IiT as either alignment, but there are certain things he does more as scum than town and I think I'm seeing those things.
Sure but you havent been exactly helpful [VOTE: Nanook ] aubergine
I've given my reads and I voted mafia d1, I've done my job 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm not reading past the part where he calls me polarised tbh.

@Sabiplz why are you having him believe me to be polarised lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:52 pm thats not a summary it's an essay
It's literally not that hard to read.
I didn't say it was. I'm commenting on its length.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

May this flip give us the info we need

[VOTE: Flanders] aubergine

Not real confident on wilgy but
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:53 pm I'm not reading past the part where he calls me polarised tbh.

just look at the list at the bottom, ignore the wall
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:53 pm I'm not reading past the part where he calls me polarised tbh.

Should I bring up all the receipts on mu calling you polarized

CAN I BRING UP EPICMAFIA MAFIA 2 GAME TO SHOW?

The game is over.

Achromatic you want to see how polarized Mac is as wolf?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

"Vivax similarly to Rondo has approached the game in a manner which I consider agendaless. They have given a broad spectrum of takes and I found their handling of Tommy to be pro town in its handling. In addition to this, there is the small matter of him repeatedly calling Tommy by a different name."

Do you really care that much about the name thing?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:54 pm [VOTE: Flanders] aubergine

also need to self pres
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:49 pm @Achromatic I just saw that post above but I've not and won't be catching up.

So summarise your reads I guess.
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:37 pm I had some meat balls, they were delicious. Also hello Dizzy welcome home, I hope you enjoyed the festival.

Anyway I think it's pretty clear that there is a lot of confusion and frustration surrounding the game state, which is beyond understandable because at 12 v 2 the hit rate on a wolf is really low so there is by almost any definition going to be an incredible amount of tensions between town members even if the wolves are incredibly active.

So when that happens I personally just go back to my sorting and re-evaluate to see what I think of the game so far. I have 11 town members to find.

So for Mac, he is a polarized player (source: sabi) who basically everyone who knows him well says is in his classical town meta on top of the fact that Tommy outright called accused him of a crime on top of him being the obvious doc save night 1 based off those two things and no kill. Duh.

Lucy has three things going for her. For one she is clearly keeping a broad view of the game, for two I believe firmly in my meta analysis that a team of Tommy/Lucy has a little bit more fun at FM even if it isn't Tommy's thing, and there is the promise of Lucy's reads becoming dazzling as days go on. I feel no suspicion for this slot right now.

Rondo has had a very interesting and broad view of the game so far and feels agendaless in how they approach various conflicts. On top of this, Lucy's take on Rondo being spewed clear from Tommy feels valid. At the moment the only team I could see for Rondo is a Lucy/Rondo team, which I would need to bulk order tinfoil on amazon and wait for it to arrive before I could even begin build that world view.

Vivax similarly to Rondo has approached the game in a manner which I consider agendaless. They have given a broad spectrum of takes and I found their handling of Tommy to be pro town in its handling. In addition to this, there is the small matter of him repeatedly calling Tommy by a different name.

So that's 4 names I don't believe I have to even think about today.

So that's still a lot of sorting to go through. Let me go to my next level of progression.

Let's start with Sabi. I try my best to build psychological profiles of people when I play with them and see if things line up. These player profiles will get more refined over time and any doubt I have about Sabi's is merely a lack of experience. I know Mac was frustrated with me for stepping into the middle of his solve yesterday but in my judgment, which I am always going to use over Mac's, I didn't think it was a healthy line of progression at the time given the behavior Sabi had shown. Now this could get me booed out of the building and it wouldn't be the first time, but I don't believe tightening the screws on someone who is already in AtE is helpful at solving.

I treat AtE as a dead zone, basically. My read of someone does not change for better or for worse during AtE. So my frozen read on Sabi entering yesterday is someone who beats themselves up, and wants to feel seen and heard and be valued. I have no experience with their wolf game, but if these traits carry over to wolf Sabi then the rough estimate of her player profile would be that she prefers to, whenever possible, be on the right side of history. Also given Sabi's emotions I am not genuinely sure if Sabi would have been able to hide her anger over Tommy sandbagging to give him time to maybe contribute as a wolf buddy. She seems more prone to rash action than this.

On top of this there is a purity to how she went after Seanzie and her disappointment when it got push back that I think rings very genuine. There are a lot of other things as well, with a slight coloring of her being unaligned with my top suspect. I would need to hear about her wolf range more and want someone to treat AtE as neutral before considering this slot problematic.

Next is Seanzie. I liked how they conducted themselves day one to an extreme degree. I thought there was some really clear town motivations in how they thought about things (I covered this in an earlier ISO.) In addition to this the evidence shown to demonstrate a similarity to this game with a scum of his did the opposite: I thought it was very different. Not only in activity levels but also in tone, motivations, and passivity. There are ranges to every player and I am sure Seanzie is no exception, however given the only cited scum game for them looks completely different I have seen nothing compelling to make me want to re-evaluate this player today.

Porscha I feel there have been two phases of suspicion on her. Phase 1 was something Mac and I pointed out about the vector of their read where it was unusually strong for Mac. Neither one of us liked this. However as Dizzy pointed out this wasn't as highly charged a sticking point as I had originally thought given Porscha's early read on Mac. The next layer is that they were quiet for a long time. I find this point in particular dubious because doing the math of when she was due back she wasn't particularly late and today I felt like her answers today were really great. On top of that, the way she views me is something I find is overwhelmingly town a lot of the time in my player history.

On the flip side of that, I have to consider that it's possible that Mac's read of that was correct and it was more of a hedge than a genuine confusion about what the fuck is Achro doing. On top of that, a lot of traffic and discussion has run through Porscha for two days and given the game state even though I can't get there myself I think it's 'fine' to sort this slot for game health and clarity purposes. It's not how I like to play mafia, I don't like it, but I can concede to @MacDougall that I was being dramatic about this read of mine and apologize. Plus if she is wolf we all get to laugh at Achro some more, and who doesn't love making fun of me.

Next I have Flanders who I think has enough >rand v posts for me to feel good about them as town. Their handling of Tommy through how they treated others vibes with how I was thinking about the situation, especially an earlier post I quoted to do with Lucy that feels entirely uninformed. I read over their iso and there's not a single bad vibe there for me. They haven't contributed much today, but they aren't alone in that as they correctly pointed out. I also thought it was pro town of them to vote Dizzy for wagonomics purposes. Now, the issue here is I have never played with Flanders and have no idea what in tarnation their wolf range is. Maybe this is it. Voting for a lack of contribution today feels icky to me and I felt their day one checked out upon review. I also don't know if this slot flipping v tells us nearly as much as Porscha's slot flipping v does because overall there's been a lot less discussion of Flanders. I think this is a miss, but like Porscha I've said what I've had to say and won't stomp my feet.

The next tier is 'trust me, bro' tier where I have almost no reason to like either of these but both Mac (very likely town) and Nanook (good player) have spoken up for them If Wilgy or Axe is scum, it's on you guys and your wrong meta, and I have nothing else to say here lol.

Which leaves me my bottom tier of Nanook/Dizzy/Ender

Dizzy... Dizzy and I will talk it out, we've been over this story a couple of times.

Nanook didn't make me feel great when I was asking them about the game earlier through discussing all of my reads. I felt like they were keeping a lot of options on the table to chop with conservative reads on their town equity and it pinged me. I did like who they were defending in Axe and Wilgy as it comes off as not predatory but another way to think about it is keeping low effort posters alive for the deep wolf wars to come.

Now something I find curious, is this vote from Dizzy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:42 am Diz never came back either did they

[VOTE: dizzy] aubergine
I think I would feel a lot better about Ender if I saw him pushing back against Nanook shading Dizzy for not being around when Ender has taken a pop quiz post and hammered me over my head with, but unless I missed it... not even a word about this. I know Ender has a town read on Nanook at this juncture, but something there would be great and I just didn't get that which makes it feel as if these two could be aligned.

And ender himself I've talked about a lot. So here's a current list.

Mac
Lucy
Rondo
Vivax
-
Seanzie
Sabi
-
Flanders
Porscha
-
Wilgy/Axe
-
Dizzy
Nanook
Ender
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Look at cats vs dogs

Look at stranger things

Look at epic mafia 2

Mac is the most polarized player ever
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:55 pm

The game is over.

I snowed the entire game on day 1 in that game so sure go ahead.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:55 pm "Vivax similarly to Rondo has approached the game in a manner which I consider agendaless. They have given a broad spectrum of takes and I found their handling of Tommy to be pro town in its handling. In addition to this, there is the small matter of him repeatedly calling Tommy by a different name."

I was lazy with that write up due to the name thing in reality it's like every time vivax posts I imagine the meme of the guy with the chalk board and all of the photos conspiracy theorying in a town sense lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:55 pm Look at cats vs dogs

Look at stranger things

Look at epic mafia 2

If I'm so polarised why do I routinely win as mafia carrying?

I'm not polarised lol.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:55 pm "Vivax similarly to Rondo has approached the game in a manner which I consider agendaless. They have given a broad spectrum of takes and I found their handling of Tommy to be pro town in its handling. In addition to this, there is the small matter of him repeatedly calling Tommy by a different name."

I was lazy with that write up due to the name thing in reality it's like every time vivax posts I imagine the meme of the guy with the chalk board and all of the photos conspiracy theorying in a town sense lol
name thing pretty OP tho
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:56 pm

The game is over.

Julia, Anne, Gira, koba (before getting spoiler Ed), etc all said you were outted with that eod

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:54 pm [VOTE: Flanders] aubergine

also need to self pres
Correct
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The only people who call me polarised are joking or new players who don't realise that calling me polarised is an ironic thing people say.

Mac you're polarized
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:55 pm Look at cats vs dogs

Look at stranger things

Look at epic mafia 2

If I'm so polarised why do I routinely win as mafia carrying?

I'm not polarised lol.
You are polarized. Your mafia team wins because you go into anti spew when you get eliminated.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:40 pm About caught up

I'll vote Achro, but I don't expect him being chopped.
Egocentric, but his case on me is just not good and the way he goes about it is also not good. He has talked mostly about me all day, and I have not been able to be around, which he knew. He simultaneously says he only has questions for me that he wants to clarify, but he has clearly been pushing for my chop.
The questions was me calling Tommy "frozen", which I wasn't actually doing. I can get misunderstand a joke. But I literally did the same mocking tone right after when I voted Porscha and I had stated that I hadn't actually read much of the game. I did not for real argue that Tommy was frozen. I don't really understand why I couldn't do this, joke or not as town anyway.
Second thing is he didn't like me exaggerating my read on Sabi. As I said I was exaggerating it in my head, because it was something I felt good about and wanted to go with. At some point on D2 I did ask myself if I really town read Sabi that much, as it was mostly a vibes read. Why I can I not do this as town? In any case, Sabi is a strong town read for me now largely because of her emotions in thread.

Ender is a bad chop. I think he's town and he probably has the best reads in the game at this point.

I don't really like the Flanders chop either. Though I do not like his vote or constant wolf read on me, the reasoning with me misspelling isn't really something I see a wolf do. I might be wrong. Also I'm curious if the misspelling he thought of was in the copy pasta meme I use lol

If Achro flips w at any point, Rondo is a possibility even if Lucy vouches for them. Go through their dynamic.

Here's my most confident town reads:
Sabi
Ender
Nanook
Mac

Nook is a read based on my experience of him and how we vibe in thread, before anyone asks.

I have other town reads too, but these are the ones I feel good about.
I dislike this post setting me up for a future chop. In a world where Achro flips wolf I would say this is wolf buddy except Ender will say I am wrong
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:58 pm Mac you're polarized
Thank you b
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:57 pm

The game is over.

Julia, Anne, Gira, koba (before getting spoiler Ed), etc all said you were outted with that eod
If you really believe I'm polarised you're gonna have a bad time next time you see wolf Mac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

straight up fuck y'all
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:40 pm About caught up

I'll vote Achro, but I don't expect him being chopped.
Egocentric, but his case on me is just not good and the way he goes about it is also not good. He has talked mostly about me all day, and I have not been able to be around, which he knew. He simultaneously says he only has questions for me that he wants to clarify, but he has clearly been pushing for my chop.
The questions was me calling Tommy "frozen", which I wasn't actually doing. I can get misunderstand a joke. But I literally did the same mocking tone right after when I voted Porscha and I had stated that I hadn't actually read much of the game. I did not for real argue that Tommy was frozen. I don't really understand why I couldn't do this, joke or not as town anyway.
Second thing is he didn't like me exaggerating my read on Sabi. As I said I was exaggerating it in my head, because it was something I felt good about and wanted to go with. At some point on D2 I did ask myself if I really town read Sabi that much, as it was mostly a vibes read. Why I can I not do this as town? In any case, Sabi is a strong town read for me now largely because of her emotions in thread.

Ender is a bad chop. I think he's town and he probably has the best reads in the game at this point.

I don't really like the Flanders chop either. Though I do not like his vote or constant wolf read on me, the reasoning with me misspelling isn't really something I see a wolf do. I might be wrong. Also I'm curious if the misspelling he thought of was in the copy pasta meme I use lol

If Achro flips w at any point, Rondo is a possibility even if Lucy vouches for them. Go through their dynamic.

Here's my most confident town reads:
Sabi
Ender
Nanook
Mac

Nook is a read based on my experience of him and how we vibe in thread, before anyone asks.

I have other town reads too, but these are the ones I feel good about.
I dislike this post setting me up for a future chop. In a world where Achro flips wolf I would say this is wolf buddy except Ender will say I am wrong
god damnit rondo lol x)

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:59 pm straight up fuck y'all
Ok but you have to come here
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:59 pm straight up fuck y'all
Ok but you have to come here
nah I'm off you... you're dead to me.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Nook I will be in FL on Tuesday

Real talk mac is very capable of carrying a scum team, he usually prefers to play the support/hands dirty role but he's quite capable of carrying deep too
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

yeah I see it as NAI at best

[VOTE: Archo ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:01 pm Nook I will be in FL on Tuesday
Whereabouts
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Yes I am sure town Mac's corpse this game will do a great job carrying the scum team.

You know I have a pretty good track record of nailing wolves in games day 2, even in games I fucking suck in.

Eh? Eh?

Also we get a proper eod this time that's pretty hype.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:01 pm
Whereabouts
Palm Beach for two days and then Orlando for about a week. Seeing my parents and the rest of my family
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

if you flip me just kill ender/dizzy if ender is w and I can accept this
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:03 pm if you flip me just kill ender/dizzy if ender is w and I can accept this
You're not getting flipped
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

we aren't flipping achro

rondo ffs
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I just want info this eod. Sweet sweet info so I'm know what to look at
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:03 pm if you flip me just kill ender/dizzy if ender is w and I can accept this
or you can secure your own neck and self pres someone else
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I bet we'd get a lot of info from an ender flip.

Like a wolf role card.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:05 pm I bet we'd get a lot of info from an ender flip.

Like a wolf role card.
you confident ay?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Rondo pleas eget off. Achro
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:04 pm
or you can secure your own neck and self pres someone else
fuck that I will join the land of the dead with peace in my heart tbh tbh

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:01 pm
Whereabouts
Palm Beach for two days and then Orlando for about a week. Seeing my parents and the rest of my family
Nice! I'm several hours south of Orlando
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:04 pm I just want info this eod. Sweet sweet info so I'm know what to look at
but I thought the not knowing was a source of panic sabi...
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:01 pm Real talk mac is very capable of carrying a scum team, he usually prefers to play the support/hands dirty role but he's quite capable of carrying deep too
Mac goes deep, or do other people go deep in Mac, hmmm

Return to “Previous Heists”