[Non-player option]
70%

Total votes: 10
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 5]

Post by MacDougall »

I don't believe you saw that and thought it was a doc claim what. He was clearly talking about voting correctly.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:56 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:53 am
lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:53 am ergo fake emotions on some level
Please no.
makes one message not make sense in my pov from a malicious level, and I'm right about these reads
I have no idea what you're on about here. But I had a dream about you writing that you were ill that same night. So please do not call my concern fake. I did actually want to shield you from a vote after that, which is why I waited, so you are right about that. But I didn't want to vote Vul, because I had more reason to think him town. And I needed to get my vote down

Are you criticising me for not taking pity on your rl circumstances and voting someone who I felt was going to flip town? Like what is your actual angle here? And how does it make me not town?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:00 am I don't believe you saw that and thought it was a doc claim what. He was clearly talking about voting correctly.
I didn't think so. And you can track how I treated Nook afterwards

My thoughts are your thoughts, clearly
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:29 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:36 pm The way I see it, the best play is to kill Porscha.

The most fun play is to kill Achromatic.
killed axe to sus achro
One problem here is I never kill Axe in any game
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:02 am
Please no.
makes one message not make sense in my pov from a malicious level, and I'm right about these reads
I have no idea what you're on about here. But I had a dream about you writing that you were ill that same night. So please do not call my concern fake. I did actually want to shield you from a vote after that, which is why I waited, so you are right about that. But I didn't want to vote Vul, because I had more reason to think him town. And I needed to get my vote down

Are you criticising me for not taking pity on your rl circumstances and voting someone who I felt was going to flip town? Like what is your actual angle here? And how does it make me not town?
god read, nothing I can explain perfectly (unlucky for you I do this consistently enough to appeal to my own authority), you ignoring my unintentional ate doesn't help
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:05 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:36 pm The way I see it, the best play is to kill Porscha.

killed axe to sus achro
how come
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:37 pm If I had to articulate succinctly why Dizzy is mafia I would say... "their reads have been far too accurate for someone who is playing the game the way they are, that is to say not really playing it at all".
Lol slap me harder daddy

My first impressions are usually my best impressions tbh. I went over this with Vivax, and I think you've seen this before. Why are you conf biasing me into being mafia now? Feels unfair tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:05 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:02 am
Please no.

god read, nothing I can explain perfectly (unlucky for you I do this consistently enough to appeal to my own authority), you ignoring my unintentional ate doesn't help
I don't understand what I'm ignoring
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:06 pm I think it bodes rather well for you that your choice of who to push here as the bottom POE is the person that I am least likely to agree with you on. That is what I need to ascertain whether you are capable of doing as mafia because if you were mafia doing this you would most likely be doing this specifically to demonstrate that your interest is in solving and not surviving which is very clever.
Mac =p
Ignore my existence. Using ATE on me here is not going to bode well. I'm not going to dominate the discourse or decide what occurs today. This is democracy manifest.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:05 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:05 am

killed axe to sus achro
how come
I'm pretty sure I never have as mafia. I don't really see him as a threat when I'm mafia. He usually goes wrong or gets mischopped
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:06 pm I think it bodes rather well for you that your choice of who to push here as the bottom POE is the person that I am least likely to agree with you on. That is what I need to ascertain whether you are capable of doing as mafia because if you were mafia doing this you would most likely be doing this specifically to demonstrate that your interest is in solving and not surviving which is very clever.
Mac =p
Ignore my existence. Using ATE on me here is not going to bode well. I'm not going to dominate the discourse or decide what occurs today. This is democracy manifest.
I don't think I'm ATEing but ok
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:37 pm If I had to articulate succinctly why Dizzy is mafia I would say... "their reads have been far too accurate for someone who is playing the game the way they are, that is to say not really playing it at all".
Lol slap me harder daddy

My first impressions are usually my best impressions tbh. I went over this with Vivax, and I think you've seen this before. Why are you conf biasing me into being mafia now? Feels unfair tbh
Explain how I am confirmation biasing you, and how it is unfair for me to be doing so?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:10 am
Mac =p
I don't think I'm ATEing but ok
I know you well enough to know where this was headed. I don't want you to treat me like kingmaker here. I don't enjoy it lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dizzy do you think there is any world in which Lucy would be doing this to you as town?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:40 pm
This is a fair criticism, but their read in contention was on D1, right? They weren't inactive on D1.
You should reread their ISO and give me your thoughts. I think while they weren't inactive on d1, it's still fair to say that they weren't actually playing the game. Dyslexicon was willfully refusing to participate on day 1 early and most of their reads were "I don't feel like playing" and then suddenly they just had the entire solve.
This is not accurate
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:11 am Dizzy do you think there is any world in which Lucy would be doing this to you as town?
I have absolutely no idea
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:11 am Dizzy do you think there is any world in which Lucy would be doing this to you as town?
I have absolutely no idea
that means yes I guess right?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

I think it's accurate considering you went from
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:20 pm This is a cool player list. Too bad I don't feel like playing mafia.
To
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:14 am I haven't really read the game, and I'm probably not going to for a while, so enjoy that.

I have Sabi and Mac as town. These are both vibes and what kind of energy they are bringing. Mac is more based in meta, which I do think I have at least a decent track record of picking up on. For Sabi, I just liked their start and their impatience, them talking about wanting to do better. So there are my friends now. Will see if that turns out good or not.
To
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:15 am [VOTE: Tommy] aubergine

Thread flow or he's frozen or whatever
To
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:18 am Actually I probably shouldn't vote someone I haven't played with rn

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Because lack of impression or something
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:10 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:07 am
Lol slap me harder daddy

Explain how I am confirmation biasing you, and how it is unfair for me to be doing so?
You said something about me panicking about not hitting doc. That is just making a narrative based on the thought that I'm mafia. But I'm not mafia. I was suspicious of Rondo, so that's why I wanted Nook to out if he was doc. It's fine, it happens all the time, but it's not correct. You had a solve of me, and then you threw it away

I said it was unfair, it just feels unfair, but that is just me pouting. I guess that's the ATE

I think the reasons for me being town are already being discussed.
- I don't bus/throw shit on both Tommy and Porscha on D1 if I'm teamed with them. I'm not a bus person.
- I absolutely never kill Axe. I did think Nook was doc, no matter what you say about that now.
- I think you should respect Ender's read on me, because he is right. Also, I argued for him being town back, and yes, that is AI imo

Which brings me to my view of the game rn

Wilgy town for defending me here.
Sean town for defending me as well, though he kind of stopped doing that, but I think he doesn't know my alignment. I've played a lot with Sean and I think I can see through his posts somewhat.
My reason for going Lucy over Vul last day was similar. I was watching Vul kind of build up to having me in the PoE. But then he disregarded it and town read me for nailing both scum early on. That is me-centric, but I think that bodes very well for Vul, cause up to that point it read like they didn't want to town read me. But they did anyway.

So I was left with Lucy. I really don't know what Lucy is doing rn.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

wait what was ur scum read on me
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:17 am I think it's accurate considering you went from
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:20 pm This is a cool player list. Too bad I don't feel like playing mafia.
To
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:14 am I haven't really read the game, and I'm probably not going to for a while, so enjoy that.

I have Sabi and Mac as town. These are both vibes and what kind of energy they are bringing. Mac is more based in meta, which I do think I have at least a decent track record of picking up on. For Sabi, I just liked their start and their impatience, them talking about wanting to do better. So there are my friends now. Will see if that turns out good or not.
To
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:15 am [VOTE: Tommy] aubergine

Thread flow or he's frozen or whatever
To
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:18 am Actually I probably shouldn't vote someone I haven't played with rn

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Because lack of impression or something
Yeah, those were some best shot votes on impression. Behold, for I am more powerful on a skim than any neatly organised iso on MU!

But actually, the more relevant thing is where I landed once I had actually read the game more carefully
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sorry I had good reads lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Show me somewhere in the game you showed some town solving mindset (aside from inexplicably reading Nanook as doc when he was obviously not doc claiming) as opposed to just landing on correct answers with gut and luck.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:28 am wait what was ur scum read on me
You remind me a little bit of Alana (Sean knows her). I was wondering if your woe is me, I will be chopped etc was using truth to your advantage. The way you were focusing in on it was weird. It felt like you admitted to being mafia, while still playing the game, if that makes sense

Mostly though it was PoE of you/Vul, and I wasn't comfortable voting Vul
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:31 am Show me somewhere in the game you showed some town solving mindset (aside from inexplicably reading Nanook as doc when he was obviously not doc claiming) as opposed to just landing on correct answers with gut and luck.
Just read my iso and make a decision then.

My read on Achro/Porscha not being teamed (me still voting Achro in the end eh)
Me trying to show why I didn't think Ender/Porscha was teamed
My whole game is a town game, so what is there is there

Also, arriving at correct answers with gut and luck is not invalid tbh. Thought I don't agree that is what I've been doing
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't fully mind being chopped here actually. We're largely town making the decisions, so it's interesting. Last chance now, cause I will mind it on future days

My best PoE is Lucy/Vul. I think there would be two chops afterwards if I'm going over. Maybe listen to dead town this time. Unless I'm wrong wowee

Anyway, I need to get back to work. I'll be around later this night, more before EoD. I will try to gather my thoughts then. I'm not very confident on where to go myself
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm kind of okay with you lucy vul as the POE
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:42 am I'm kind of okay with you lucy vul as the POE
Ok, sure. Let's do it. It's my best guess
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

we have an accord
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

lucy wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:23 pm would u join the Iranian congress with me @Vivax @Dyslexicon
Judging by the posts that followed in the ketchup, that sounds like an invitation to getting chopped. Otherwise, you get an award for one of the strangest suggestions I've read. I need my little bubble of clarity and lots of buffer time for things, not that spontaneous in my endeavours.
It's tricky but it's not Dyslexicon, I don't think.

Maybe Mac or Lucy if not for the doctor greenchecking Mac if the events are to be taken at face value

What's interesting is that I thought the same thing as mafia as to who the doctor was (they killed Sabi before Rondo)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:16 am
lucy wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:23 pm would u join the Iranian congress with me @Vivax @Dyslexicon
Judging by the posts that followed in the ketchup, that sounds like an invitation to getting chopped. Otherwise, you get an award for one of the strangest suggestions I've read. I need my little bubble of clarity and lots of buffer time for things, not that spontaneous in my endeavours.

Maybe Mac or Lucy if not for the doctor greenchecking Mac if the events are to be taken at face value

What's interesting is that I thought the same thing as mafia as to who the doctor was (they killed Sabi before Rondo)
:haha:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

am i topping myself for a different strange suggestion?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

lucy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:25 am

am i topping myself for a different strange suggestion?
:wiggles:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I want the wolf to take me to f3 so vivax votes me in f3 and town loses.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Mac =p
Caught you lying tbqh, you had a post somewhere that I have trouble finding about democracy within a democracy with a touch of communism
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i think i wanna kill vivax now
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:35 am i think i wanna kill vivax now
Does it help you further the partys goals, comrade director general?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

no it'd just be hilar
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

So why is Nanook town again?
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I do still think it's Nanook by the way

Dizzy is someone I would only consider in f3 because their posts about flipped wolves look very good for them
Seanzie and Mac are blatant villagers
Lucy I think is playing this like a villager would be
Wilgy is the other option but since he's getting shielded by Nanook I'd rather go Nanook first if anything and I did have that one townping from him early into day 1
Vivax is a consideration but I'm unsure, I really have to read his day 2 to figure out if I want to go there
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:46 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:17 pm OK no one answers me
Whats your question
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:58 pm I'm still not home yet but yea it being a mod kill doesn't give us that much info if he was bussed or not.

Do we just treat this as a d1
Ah

Id say kinda half and half, most people im treating it as a day one pretty much given the unexpected end time, but im still treating axe and mac as v likely town
Thoughts on Vivax because he's my strong tr in context of Tommy
Do you have specific posts? Tommy had very few posts and I dont remember him interacting with Vivax in a clearing way
It was on Vivax side. He kept calling Tommy Matt and correcting himself. I think it's something w/w wouldn't do
This looks pretty good to me
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

what if Tommy's real name or discord name is Matt lol
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Re: lucy there is that one post and later segment that would be quite bold from a wolf and that's the point when lucy pings Tommy and has a whole interaction about Tommy not playing the game
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 pm Honestly anyone having their online status turned on is >rand mech cleared town LOL
Villagery
ImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

I can do a Nanook elim today
Vulgard feels townie, trumpets honking at the wrong place there

Or maybe it's just some advanced pocketing technique from Vulgard, but I'll take it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Vulgard is so townie feeling I just don't think it'd be possible for someone to sub into that slot in that situation and be this townie lol.

But then again... WHY is he being so townie? Also begs the question.

I dunno if we just do 3 consecutive RNG chops I think we have a slightly >rand chance of hitting the wolf lmao.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:00 am what if Tommy's real name or discord name is Matt lol
Just another drop in the bucket of implications
I didn't consciously want to write that when I did
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:00 am what if Tommy's real name or discord name is Matt lol
Just another drop in the bucket of implications
I didn't consciously want to write that when I did
why did you call him matt exactly tho lol
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I would go Nanook -> Wilgy -> Dizzy and take the L if wrong
Yes this does mean I want to kill Wilgy even if Nanook flips town which implies I'm going to ignore his shield
But like I said I have actual reasons to think other people are town which are stronger than the reasons I have for Wilgy so from my POV the shield isn't very important
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”