Total votes: 7
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 144

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 3

Post by falcon45ca »

Nanook/Esooa are the POE this RD IMO

I have reasons to TR everybody else, save those two
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:44 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:18 pm Me: spends D1 & D2 saying lucy chop is pointless and what not

Falcon: they went along with it

What the fuck
Remind me again who you voted for?

At the end of the day, I'm still TRing you, but I don't believe what I said is all that inflammatory
I was on alison all of D1 and most of D2 till it felt pointless.

It's inflammatory because you act like I wasn't the one trying to get people to not vote lucy which means you haven't read me at all which means I don't trust your read on me.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't understand the argument around Nanook's handling of lucy/Alison looking genuine. Mainly, it's that 8 hours before he made the post Sabi is talking about, he called lucy/Alison/Marmot a winning POE.

Is it that he backed off what he said based on lucy's posts which he hadn't previously seen? I guess I get it. He didn't really townread lucy to begin with, or even defend her, so much as counter something Alison said.

Idk

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 2

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:01 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:20 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:36 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:26 pm I also was just genuinely sad Nook no sold me when we we’re both here, but I can’t express emotion without it being labeled as manipulative AtE apparently
this is manipulative ate

No u.

@lucy that’s cutee, buddy attempt accepted for now, who do u wanna vote for are voting for and why

That's it from Sparkles on Esooa.

Esooa wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:05 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:04 pm My top suspects are Marmot and Sparkles. Everyone else is various shades of null to town right now.

I don't think lucy's opening is AI for her. I would like to see the promised thoughts as it has been 5 hours. @lucy
why sparkles
Esooa wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:48 pm Don't know how to read sparkles so I'll just sheep
Esooa wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:43 am she's only that loud about it cause of all the things I posted and such lol

Tho saying she was going to give reads and then coming and not is a thing at least

also don't really feel like Sparkles is that scummy but she could a wolf. I guess this post is useless but I was thinking she was kinda towny until I realized that might make her a wolf cause when I played with her before my thoughts were anything but "pretty forgettable, a little towny ig" so there's that
Esooa wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:49 am
outed wolf wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:33 am Thinking on it, I feel less concerned about Alison's posts around Lucy, because the fact she ain't voted and is refusing to play D1 is really beginning to grate on me.

I'd give myself good odds of voting her some tomorrow out of spite.

You sign up, you play the damn game. That means you vote, make reads, whatever.

As we lurch towards a damp squib EOD killing the person I suspect, the doubts have begun to creep in (few defenders, could be misreading, wolves taking an easy D1). But the days are short and this is what we have to work with. Not like many of the counter votes are agreeable.

Hope I'm right!
Why does you beginning to be more/less grated by Lucy make Alison's posts more towny? I don't really get it

Also, I've thought about the few defenders thing a bit irt maybe not Lucy, maybe not Sparkles, but really if they're a wolf then they have 1 partner who may defend them and it's just not really going to sway me thinking about it like that.

Can you talk a bit more about why you think Sparkles is wolfy? Tbh, none of their content in particular I've had an issue with. I know you gave general reasons earlier but when I read them I didn't really get anything out of it, didn't connect it to their posts I guess. But the biggest problem I could say I have with Sparkles right now is when I've played with them as town before, they've really annoyed me by doing very vocal and very wack pushes, but their reads this game seemed a fair bit more reserved and sensible even under pressure.

I was thinking Nanook could be her partner just cause he hasn't really done anything. His post saying that someone reads list was 'really boring' kinda stuck out to me in a time where I was wondering who's actually defending Lucy/Sparkles/etc and... well, in a world Nanook+1 of them is a wolf, it certainly is boring, and that certainly would be a way to at least try and get an edge in against it. But I mean, it's also kinda true it's boring and I've had thoughts like that as town so I didn't wanna push it or think of it so much as wolfy. Still is a thing though.

Since I'm typing, personally I think Alison's pushes have all made sense coming from her, and the way she's moved off things she's been pushing prior is actually good imo, contrary to what I've read a few times in thread. She's giving thoughts, realizing they're not valid because of something or changing her mind on the read, and changing pretty readily. I don't really see her pushing the envelope on anything or stretching reasoning for her thoughts at all, so I have no issue with it and think she's probably town for it. I haven't really been paying as much attention as I should be to say she's 100% town but I'm confident enough in it.

As for Wilgy I agree with what JJJ and some others has said. He's active, he's contributing, and realistically it probably means he's town. But it's a read I'd be willing to budge on. I think outside of just posting a lot though, he's had good curiosity in some things

One thing that's interesting though, mentioning JJJ, is while I think he's done a lot of things that I agree with/same kinda end point as me, I don't really find him towny at all. I don't know why, maybe I just don't know how to read him or have poor expectations, and I think very possibly so, but I just don't really care that much about anything he's said since early day 1. I haven't really felt like he's pushed the game along that much in a positive direction save for some unique thoughts early day 1 (when I'd value it the least), saying that I guess the game hasn't really felt like it's moved at all to me today so that could be a point against the idea, but still. I'm just not feeling it irt him.

Falcon is a read I could explain if I really wanted to, but I don't really. He's just Falcon. Every game I've ever seen him in people always go ??? at things he says, and sometimes if they don't know him too well they push him for it, but at the end of the day people like Alison and myself are right on him almost all the time. I've had a few games where he slips by a bit longer as a wolf, and I think once every I ML'd him while he wasn't doing that much compared to his normal games (could be remembering wrong), but this game in particular I think he's being especially town-falcon-y with his really weird logic that he obviously believes in. Things like earlier when he wolf read someone for mentioning post cap as a way to make there be less posts, really weird logic imo, but then a bit after I posted "I think everyone should stop posting" and he said it was wolfy and put me in his wolf reads. That's the kinda thing you just see from town Falcon every game and he's been executing on it like expected.

I can't remember other names right now and I've typed enough
Esooa wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:32 am Didn't really understand Nanook's read on me for a little bit of calling me obvious town. But I've thought about it more now and think I know his reasoning, and I think he's towny for it.

Thinking maybe Outed wolf/JJJ wolves, cause why not. Not feeling great on Sparkles despite what I've said, but realistically I'm fine with Lucy or Sparkles dying

And I just remembered day ends in 28 minutes, so I guess I have to be
Esooa wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:34 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:32 am Didn't really understand Nanook's read on me for a little bit of calling me obvious town. But I've thought about it more now and think I know his reasoning, and I think he's towny for it.

Thinking maybe Outed wolf/JJJ wolves, cause why not. Not feeling great on Sparkles despite what I've said, but realistically I'm fine with Lucy or Sparkles dying

And I just remembered day ends in 28 minutes, so I guess I have to be
Not feeling great on the Sparkles exe, is what I mean here
Esooa wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:38 am I was perfectly content sitting on my Nanook vanity wagon while I town read him and just watching Sparkles flip

But now I'm anxious but I don't know if I should go with my meager OW read or leave Sparkles where she is

From Esooa's side, we're given a bunch of opportunities to make judgment calls. If Esooa is Sparkles' teammate, I don't think we can call this material "distancing", and maybe not even "bussing" unless that word means "place a vote for your teammate" and nothing more. Esooa's treatment of Sparkles kind of falls on the third corner of the triangle that has formed in my head of players with similar world views and very different products reflecting their world views: Alison, Wilgy, and Esooa. All three said in some form that they were cool with the lucy/Sparkles POE, and Esooa was the one to place the actual Sparkles vote. That vote came with little verbal weight, however, given that it was a shrugging sheep and followed by commentary that could move late wagons elsewhere.

So that's the judgment call. Is this Esooa genuinely shrugging her way uneasily into the correct Sparkles chop, or is it some combination of feeble distancing and effort to move other votes? With a gun to my head I favor the former. Esooa, even in this lower activity body, is not a player I would describe as "feeble". If she is going to distance or bus, she probably just does it? All the way? It's not a crime to be unsure about a Day 1 chop. I welcome discussion on this one, because it's not my most confident read.
I think Esooa has been townie both yesterday and today, just in a vacuum. She is reading me in a very specific way (trying to see how far I stretch my logic) and I find this to be a reasonable way of reading me that matches with her previous approach to me as town. Her approach to lucy matches mine as well. As you suggest, she has expressed doubt on Sparkles, but so did Outed Wolf himself, and she has not expressed that doubt in ways that are likely to convince people to move off Sparkles.

Today, she has stuck to her guns on lucy even when handed ripe opportunities to turn on me, despite openly voicing hesitation on her previous Alison townread. She shares my belief that the game can be solved by simple POE. I have no issues with her approach at all and in many respects she has played the game as I would as a townie in her shoes.
I don't kill Alison btw
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

My bar for Nook is seriously low so disregard my read since it's weak.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:42 pm Example 1
I just want to say that when I clicked on this and scrolled over the post, I almost spit laughing at SPF dropping an insta-vote right after the wall. XD
LOL!

That was a fun game amiright :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Esooa, why don't you kill Alison?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:57 pm[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
sup :smile:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Voting Wilgz because even tho he had surgery, he hasn't posted in days
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jay are you a wolf?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Just need votes on Nook, Falcon and me.

These wagons will catch a wolf
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:53 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:18 pm Me: spends D1 & D2 saying lucy chop is pointless and what not

What the fuck

At the end of the day, I'm still TRing you, but I don't believe what I said is all that inflammatory

It's inflammatory because you act like I wasn't the one trying to get people to not vote lucy which means you haven't read me at all which means I don't trust your read on me.
Uh, I think you're twisting my words a bit there.

Look, if you want to think that you're beyond suspicion and my take on some of your play last RD means I've not read you at all, then have at it.

Its pretty clear you're not too familiar with my playstyle, but consider the irony given your recent posts re: lucy.

It's pretty towny of ya tho
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:57 pm My bar for Nook is seriously low so disregard my read since it's weak.
I appreciate it nonetheless. Nanook feels pretty "rand", so my read isn't especially confident either. It's a pretty pure POE case.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@DrWilgy I hope your surgery went well!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:01 pm Jay are you a wolf?
No Marmot, I am not a wolf.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:02 pm
Why not?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:59 pm Esooa, why don't you kill Alison?
she town reads me more than anyone else
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:02 pm
HI I am not a wolf, I'm dad.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:02 pm Why not?
Because I am a good boy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:01 pm

What the fuck

Look, if you want to think that you're beyond suspicion and my take on some of your play last RD means I've not read you at all, then have at it.

Its pretty clear you're not too familiar with my playstyle, but consider the irony given your recent posts re: lucy.

Possibly.

I'm sorry.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alison did have a TR of esooa before today.

Ok let's kill Nanook first.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:04 pm
Because I am a good boy.
Boring defense tbh.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

Now this is podracing!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You ruined my joke Jay!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:05 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:04 pm
Because I am a good boy.
Boring defense tbh.
This birthday party just keeps getting worse!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Glad we are going 3/3 on lhf slots this game.

(yes sparkles was wolf but was still lhf)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:07 pm Glad we are going 3/3 on lhf slots this game.

Whow would you consider not LHF at this point?

I would consider falcon and Wilgy in that category too, the people I've gathered you are pushing. But so I can get a clarification, who do you think is the wolf atp?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:07 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:56 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you should redo your POE, I don't belong in it.
Unlikely
I know explaining isn't really your gig, but if you could say like three words about Marmot that'd be super
Makes sense as a bus if there was one, dislike some of their lines, have general bad vibes/don't think their approach is how they typically approach as town, kinda stiff etc.

Primarily a poe read
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:18 pm Alison as the kill over Jay makes sense in a lot of worlds imo. In the world where Jay is scum, it's obvious why. In the world where Jay is town, the final wolf knows that Alison will come into Day 3 realizing she'll have to build a new world view with lucy flipping town, and imo she's a scarier townie than Jay to face as a wolf.

Obviously Jay could just be a wolf, I'm considering this world too. I still think is progression on Sparkles is rand!town though
Just don't do stuff she policies and you're probably fine lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:11 pm Makes sense as a bus if there was one, dislike some of their lines, have general bad vibes/don't think their approach is how they typically approach as town, kinda stiff etc.

Primarily a poe read
Cool beans. I highlighted the portion that most contrasts my perspective (I think Marmot has generally seemed to be playing his town game). I'll be taking closer looks at everyone, and I'll see how I feel.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:07 pm Glad we are going 3/3 on lhf slots this game.

I would consider falcon and Wilgy in that category too, the people I've gathered you are pushing. But so I can get a clarification, who do you think is the wolf atp?
You and jjj.

I don't think Falcon is lhf today.

I have no idea who is maf. Gut/tinfoil is telling me there's a deep wolf in either you or jjj

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:41 pm I guess he posted that before he saw the post? That's the only other plausible explanation
I did yeah
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

idk who wolf but I think Nanook is more towny than JJJ and everyone else is probably town

Don't see any reasons to wolfread Wilgy really. But I've misread him before
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:11 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:56 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you should redo your POE, I don't belong in it.
Unlikely
I know explaining isn't really your gig, but if you could say like three words about Marmot that'd be super
Makes sense as a bus if there was one, dislike some of their lines, have general bad vibes/don't think their approach is how they typically approach as town, kinda stiff etc.

Primarily a poe read
Why does my treatment of Sparkles as a bus make sense compared to anyone else's?

In this case, I'm talking about Jay, falcon, and esooa.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:15 pm idk who wolf but I think Nanook is more towny than JJJ and everyone else is probably town

How

A Syndicate classic

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:17 pm
Unlikely

Primarily a poe read
Why does my treatment of Sparkles as a bus make sense compared to anyone else's?

Her reaction to it primarily
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:20 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:17 pm
Unlikely

Primarily a poe read

Her reaction to it primarily
What about her reaction?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:19 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:15 pm idk who wolf but I think Nanook is more towny than JJJ and everyone else is probably town

How
:shrug2:

NK's
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:19 pm

A Syndicate classic
I think the problem is due to it being a smol game and not syndicate.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:19 pm

How
:shrug2:

NK's
Yea but that doesn't explain Nook being townier
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:01 pm

What the fuck

Possibly.

I'm sorry.
No worries at all, I was raised by lions & tigers & bears. Oh my

How do you feel about Marmot & JJJ?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

So your POE is JJJ & Nook?

Can you give us 3 reasons for each as to why?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:14 pm

You and jjj.

I have no idea who is maf. Gut/tinfoil is telling me there's a deep wolf in either you or jjj
What are your thoughts on Esooa?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:04 pm

You and jjj.

Alison lite.

I don't mind yeeting her since she's being weird and the way marmot and jjj brought up how she handled sparkles was eyebrow raising
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by this...who's the lhf this RD?

I'm also not sure of the sentiment...if Maf are lhf, then so be it. They get lynched easier. So then what...Town should target subjectively harder pushes?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:08 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:04 pm

You and jjj.

Alison lite.

I don't mind yeeting her since she's being weird and the way marmot and jjj brought up how she handled sparkles was eyebrow raising
Yeah, I'm also not a fan of the way she handled Sparks...or any of her scum reads really. There's lots of hedging and pivot points in her posts, and several examples of unsolicited overexplanations.

OK, so who is in your absolutely not voting list for this RD?

Return to “Previous Hustles”