Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:01 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:59 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:52 pmI don't have any scum reads either tbf
and posts like this from Neon are the kind that I kinda feel is towny but it's also rly dumb just cause I think a wolf wouldn't be so expressively useless lol, like at this point I'd think they at least be trying to do stuff rather than just say they're lost ig so it feels more believable that they're just town and lost. I'm not rly sure on it though cause it's the kinda read where if it's wrong it's the worst thing ever so I'd almost rather she just dies so I can know lol but for now I think I'll just let her be
part of my problem with this is I can just kinda see her being a wolf cause I don't have many wolves rn but I think worrying about that isn't for day 1 either
fair fair I'm glad u at least feel kinda the same way as me
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

tbh that's part of how I feel about risiinq too, I'm just really meh on her and I think the one post from her about OW was good but also more on that, I don't really like reading someone so strongly off 1 post that's a more "gimmicky" read because I think doing a more gimmicky read is easier to do once rather than post well all game as a wolf, and from them I'm just not feeling that great. I wanted to talk to them more about why they wolf read me or voted me last night and @'d them, but they ignored it/didn't respond which also is weh
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:42 am
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:38 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:37 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:28 am
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:26 am

I can trust your read on Ender and I will listen to your case anywhere else.
Santy is frozen. His post content is bleak. He is struggling

You are literally ignoring me. You have rrad my wolf games, do you think being frozen was something I did as wolf?
Why are you so stale on me? Like bro I feel like you are not even trying to read my posts at this point and you are just confbiasing your read which is pretty bad.
Your reads have progressed.

Your iso is bare.

You haven't tried to solve people.

You haven't attempted to scum hunt.

All you have done is "omg vote me out" "skill issue" etc when ever someone pressures you.

This isn't your town game.
Uhh. He has about as many town reads as I do. Sabi? This just isn't true.
Town reads are the easiest thing for scum to fake.

He has no scum reads. That's harder to fake because they need to believe in their reads and actually solve.
I don't have any scum reads either tbf
Yea but your playstyle is finding town. I played with you enough to know your playstyle
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:57 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:28 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:26 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:17 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:14 pm

Sabi I don't like when you do posts like this because having read the thread I know they are wrong.
Fair enough. It's the only thing I can remember from them.
I believe this and I also believe this is what is coloring your read of them opposite of my own. Their loud moments are wolfy but then they will do a lot of solving and it feels good.
Can you show me said solving and why it feels good?
If you start at the beginning of the game and ignore any time they whine about being voted there is a lot of solving.

I am phone posting and isoing on phone is a little annoying for me.
I checked.

It's bad and bare. Nothing that impressed me.
Yeah, you checked and later said that I had no reads or progression which was simply untrue and just Skill Issue in your ability to eval my slot.
I might be death tunneled on you.

Idk what you want from me.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway:

If HK flips w then who

If HK flips V then who

If ender flips V then who

If ender flips w then who
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:04 pm

I believe this and I also believe this is what is coloring your read of them opposite of my own. Their loud moments are wolfy but then they will do a lot of solving and it feels good.
If you start at the beginning of the game and ignore any time they whine about being voted there is a lot of solving.

I checked.

Yeah, you checked and later said that I had no reads or progression which was simply untrue and just Skill Issue in your ability to eval my slot.

honestly probably just like recognize you tunnel people for little reason sometimes by the sounds of it and ignore santy for a while lmao
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:05 pm Anyway:

If HK flips w then who

If HK flips V then who

@Lilypetal @Neon @Esooa @Porscha @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 pm tbh that's part of how I feel about risiinq too, I'm just really meh on her and I think the one post from her about OW was good but also more on that, I don't really like reading someone so strongly off 1 post that's a more "gimmicky" read because I think doing a more gimmicky read is easier to do once rather than post well all game as a wolf, and from them I'm just not feeling that great. I wanted to talk to them more about why they wolf read me or voted me last night and @'d them, but they ignored it/didn't respond which also is weh
Tbf I think ris had more than 1 towny post. Like comparing their vibe as meh like as equal to Neon I think its like... A totally not true/fair analysis?

Also maybe you call it gimmicky but it showed attention to detail and making a narrative that as a wolf is hard to fake and also not really much of a point in putting in thread to townread someone? Idk . But its also not the only post of ris that I felt towny
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:05 pm

I checked.

honestly probably just like recognize you tunnel people for little reason sometimes by the sounds of it and ignore santy for a while lmao
Blame achro for that.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:06 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 pm tbh that's part of how I feel about risiinq too, I'm just really meh on her and I think the one post from her about OW was good but also more on that, I don't really like reading someone so strongly off 1 post that's a more "gimmicky" read because I think doing a more gimmicky read is easier to do once rather than post well all game as a wolf, and from them I'm just not feeling that great. I wanted to talk to them more about why they wolf read me or voted me last night and @'d them, but they ignored it/didn't respond which also is weh
Tbf I think ris had more than 1 towny post. Like comparing their vibe as meh like as equal to Neon I think its like... A totally not true/fair analysis?

Also maybe you call it gimmicky but it showed attention to detail and making a narrative that as a wolf is hard to fake and also not really much of a point in putting in thread to townread someone? Idk . But its also not the only post of ris that I felt towny
I mean I'm not saying they're the same as Neon lol, just that I don't really feel like they've been that towny
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:06 pm

If HK flips w then who

If HK flips V then who

Idk
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilyplz
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:43 pm I just realized im an idiot and my neon n0 doesn't apply
O.o
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:43 pm I just realized im an idiot and my neon n0 doesn't apply
Are you implying that you werent 200% making a joke when you said that nook? Like there was supposed to be an air of seriousness?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:07 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:06 pm

I mean I'm not saying they're the same as Neon lol, just that I don't really feel like they've been that towny
as in, in terms of people who my feelings are "they've been marginally/slightly towny but could be a wolf just because other people I think are less likely to be wolves," Neon and Risiinq are both there
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:07 pmLilyplz
post flip analysis can be done after the flip has happened I ain't doing that shit
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:08 pm
post flip analysis can be done after the flip has happened I ain't doing that shit
I do this shit.

It helps me figure out a common worldview since I don't like either wagon. Perspective thing
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

If HK flips w then who

If HK flips V then who

1 need to evaluate vote pool to begin this process post flip
2 need to evaluate vote pool to begin this process post flip
3 nook
4 nook
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:47 pm tbh i think sitting ur vote on a 0 poster for like most of the day cycle isnt very towny and shows a lack of wanting to poke at places and scumhunt

i understand this is apparently fine for neon but idk it just seems so lazy
What can I say. I'm lazy. Or I don't like zero posters. Or I believed Jack could be woof and I don't like zero posters. Something like that.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:10 pm
I do this shit.

It helps me figure out a common worldview since I don't like either wagon. Perspective thing
that's fair I just don't have the time or energy to do that rn
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

If hk flips W we sheep whoever is alive between Esooa/Nanook izi stuff

If ender flips W we sheep whoever is alive between achro/mac izi stuff x2
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:11 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:47 pm tbh i think sitting ur vote on a 0 poster for like most of the day cycle isnt very towny and shows a lack of wanting to poke at places and scumhunt

i understand this is apparently fine for neon but idk it just seems so lazy
What can I say. I'm lazy. Or I don't like zero posters. Or I believed Jack could be woof and I don't like zero posters. Something like that.
Now that Jack is here who are you going to vote
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

actually thinking about it I buy a lot more that Neon is just a lost towny, I kinda felt the same a lot of the time I was reading thread with how much fluff or just things I didn't care about there was, and especially with there being 2800 posts I can see that being overwhelming for someone irrespective of being a wolf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I checked.

Blame achro for that.
Have you considered taking responsibility instead
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Why a Ender flip would mean to yeet Nanook?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:11 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:10 pm
I do this shit.

that's fair I just don't have the time or energy to do that rn
Fine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:45 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:42 pm i would still prolly vote in mac/neon today
Talk to Queek about beard-thing and shiny-thing.

Why are they wolf-things?
mac hasn't really shown his normal abundance of towniness and (imo) has been doing bad pushes all game

neon is getting a day 1 pass by most of the thread but has a lackluster iso with scattered attempts to share reads and not much solving/scumhunting. She had her vote on you pretty much the entire phase rather than voting people actually playing which I think is super easy for scum to do.
Also like I could leave it here all phase and move it at EoD and still be looking for a solve. Or I could move it 36 times an hour. What's the difference?

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:10 pm

If HK flips w then who

If HK flips V then who

3 nook
4 nook
Why so certain on nook but not with HK?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm Why a Ender flip would mean to yeet Nanook?
Idk just strong association so I think there is an answer bbn to be found i just dont know which answer I will get yet
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:10 pm

If HK flips w then who

If HK flips V then who

3 nook
4 nook
Why so certain on nook but not with HK?
Extremely tired cant remember everything off top of head and phone posting at work sorry I womt have better /ISo posting/ responses
Just seen more nook and ender convo in the past couple hours so fresh on mind
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm If hk flips W we sheep whoever is alive between Esooa/Nanook izi stuff

Explain this
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I checked.

There's a world called 'reassess'. Or like, recognize that some points you are making about me werent true and try to accomodate your read accordingly? Idk

It feels like you have been stuck on your untrue read on me mostly because of paranoia and you dont feel like wanting to reassess and be like 'Santy wolfrange is good so Im going to keep tunneling'. Which Im inclined to reply with like more things to bait you cuz Im a sassy bitch too. Skill Issue
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm

I checked.

Blame achro for that.
Blaming men >>>> taking responsibility
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:13 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:45 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:42 pm i would still prolly vote in mac/neon today
Talk to Queek about beard-thing and shiny-thing.

Why are they wolf-things?
mac hasn't really shown his normal abundance of towniness and (imo) has been doing bad pushes all game

neon is getting a day 1 pass by most of the thread but has a lackluster iso with scattered attempts to share reads and not much solving/scumhunting. She had her vote on you pretty much the entire phase rather than voting people actually playing which I think is super easy for scum to do.
Also like I could leave it here all phase and move it at EoD and still be looking for a solve. Or I could move it 36 times an hour. What's the difference?
your vote can be scrutinized so as a wolf it's rly easy to just park ur vote on a 0 poster and not throw urself into the discussion of who the wolf is

If you vote 36 times in an hour that gives the thread info to work with about you, especially when your posts lack any scumhunting

at least that's how I see it and why I use my vote in the way that I do
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:15 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm If hk flips W we sheep whoever is alive between Esooa/Nanook izi stuff

Explain this
Its basically sheeping people who look clear from the pushes in those slots if they flip Wolf fwiw. If we have a misyeet today the tonorrow we have to reeval and try to set up for tomorrow in that case is never a good idea imo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I checked.

Blame achro for that.
Cant argue with that, that's why I keep a jacket full of them at all times like little smokebombs I use to excuse my idiocy
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Santy town

@Sabiplz
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I checked.

Blame achro for that.
Agree
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

if santy flips w our bond of trust will be shattered forever
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:17 pm Santy town

@Sabiplz
I disagree. My lawyer advise I not talk about him due to my death tunnel so I will decline to comment further.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:19 pm

@Sabiplz
I disagree. My lawyer advise I not talk about him due to my death tunnel so I will decline to comment further.
good to know I'm your lawyer now
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Sabiplz
So who will you look to go for going into eod
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 pm

@Sabiplz
Can you be my lawyer too
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 182

Post by DrWilgy »

I fell asleep.

There's 1500 posts I haven't read yet, so ISO mode.

In the memetime, someone tell me as to why it's not either Neon or Ender.

I still think it was town HK we saw earlier without said 1500 post context, has there been any further deliberation that lead to them being top wagon again?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 pm

@Sabiplz
Can you be my lawyer too
yea
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:17 pm

Explain this
Its basically sheeping people who look clear from the pushes in those slots if they flip Wolf fwiw. If we have a misyeet today the tonorrow we have to reeval and try to set up for tomorrow in that case is never a good idea imo
But I like to think about stuff.

Asking if we misyeet someone helps with thinking if this is the right choice or not.idk. How to explain this but it helps
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I'm still not a big santy fan yet either
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:02 pm I WILL CONTINUE TO SHEEP ESOOA good posts
Her whiskers are so sleek. You just want to believe her reads are right.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 pm I fell asleep.

There's 1500 posts I haven't read yet, so ISO mode.

In the memetime, someone tell me as to why it's not either Neon or Ender.

I still think it was town HK we saw earlier without said 1500 post context, has there been any further deliberation that lead to them being top wagon again?
Cuz esooa think his long post is dumb wolf and not dumb town and also cuz nook said so
I think its ugly wagon
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:21 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:02 pm I WILL CONTINUE TO SHEEP ESOOA good posts
Her whiskers are so sleek. You just want to believe her reads are right.
CORRECT YOU GET ME she's always right

Return to “Previous Hustles”