Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Speaking of cops I'm sitting on the side of the road with one right now lol

"You were speeding"

"Thought the speed limit was 45"

"It is right after Dakota station."

I was... literally... maybe 500 yards behind the limit increase lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:31 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:39 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:32 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:32 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 am santy's performance is better than mac's if we are talking abt that
Yea but he's back to pushing a misread on Esooa eod so idk.
well i guess we clash here because i dont particularly find esooa towny or their eod towny so i vibe with their read more
wait why? her eod was super towny or at least convincing af and she has hit a ton of her town notes
Talk to me about them?
u read it all recently i believe but shes just been playing a pretty consistent game poking at people and trying to find scum

i suppose it's just how you think esooa is scum like do you think she's just playing an amazing scum game or do you think she's like actually done something scummy? as i see it if she's scum she's emulating her recent town games perfectly and playing a super tight game where she finds a weak HK post to start picking apart and then tunnels at him for the rest of the day and makes eod extra convincing cuz it was obvious ender was gonna flip over HK
@Porscha this feels like the post your epic esooa/lily/santy team goes to die tbh
yeah i've mostly read their interactions as just teaming so this doesn't really put me off my suspicion. thanks for the point out tho
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like esooa and lily have been hard shielding each other for a good portion of the game at this point so lily defending esooa yet again doesn't hold much sway in convincing me of anything different
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

honestly a good portion of why I am leaving lily and esooa in my poe is exactly because of how they have interacted with each other, which is strong TR's for a long time. I am more suspicious because I don't particularly trust lily. it's possible it is not w/w, solid chance it's v/w w/v, but I don't think it's v/v.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:51 am honestly a good portion of why I am leaving lily and esooa in my poe is exactly because of how they have interacted with each other, which is strong TR's for a long time. I am more suspicious because I don't particularly trust lily. it's possible it is w/w, solid chance it's v/w w/v, but I don't think it's v/v.
ebwop
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:23 am Speaking of cops I'm sitting on the side of the road with one right now lol

"You were speeding"

"Thought the speed limit was 45"

"It is right after Dakota station."

I was... literally... maybe 500 yards behind the limit increase lol
He dropped my phone when I gave it to him Fit my insurance.

Anyways I go catch up now

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:51 am honestly a good portion of why I am leaving lily and esooa in my poe is exactly because of how they have interacted with each other, which is strong TR's for a long time. I am more suspicious because I don't particularly trust lily. it's possible it is not w/w, solid chance it's v/w w/v, but I don't think it's v/v.
Out of the two of them I am much more wary of Lily than Esooa. I think it's possible Santy and Lily are teamed but that has a lot to do with their treatment of me, I saw which is ultimately probably stupid.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:59 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:51 am honestly a good portion of why I am leaving lily and esooa in my poe is exactly because of how they have interacted with each other, which is strong TR's for a long time. I am more suspicious because I don't particularly trust lily. it's possible it is not w/w, solid chance it's v/w w/v, but I don't think it's v/v.
Out of the two of them I am much more wary of Lily than Esooa. I think it's possible Santy and Lily are teamed but that has a lot to do with their treatment of me, I saw which is ultimately probably stupid.
I agree that between esooa and lily that I am more wary of lily
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

im back!! will TRY to catchup on like everything i miss because my ego demands ok reads and ok reads take reading the whole game and i WILL have time today

*looks at the mere 300 i missed just leaving for a few hours*

ohno.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

risiinq posting before I go to sleep and I realize I've read nothing from her at all today I think so I ISO'd her

It's like fine honestly there's nothing I care that much about, her post where Sabi told her about some previous town game and Risiinq was saying she should read it in depth later seemed a little odd just cause I'm p sure Risiinq has played with me enough to at least contribute to that more

The rest of it is basically just I think their scope is maybe towny but idk, I know they did the bus stuff and decided to change up at least some things from last time I saw them wolf so I'd need to recheck that game how many different players they talked about, but regardless of how many it was their ISO this game seemed fine so yeah that's basically all I have on them

Oh, I guess OW died town reading them decently strongly so that counts for a bit
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

btw @Achromatic I read a bit of your ISO, not all of course, but I saw you talk a lot about why HK is town from the NK which I agree with but then who do you think as a wolf makes that NK?
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I really haven't seen anything from you explaining what you don't like from Lily other than "a few posts sound icky" which I mean, I don't agree, so like :shrug2:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

risiinq- wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:53 am im back!! will TRY to catchup on like everything i miss because my ego demands ok reads and ok reads take reading the whole game and i WILL have time today

*looks at the mere 300 i missed just leaving for a few hours*

ohno.
I had a big sook the end
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

why mac voting santy

i confused.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

Why not? he's voting me and I'm 2nd top wagon. I don't have a green check on him and everyone seems to suspect him.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Let's play the "Can Mac and Santy be paired" game, with your host Achromatic.
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:52 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:50 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:48 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:45 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:38 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:37 pm I think stuff like having the secret read and the boats thingy I see more as your performative kind of playstyle (As in, I see some people sus you for things I dont see really as AI for you), and when I realtimed with you , catched up could vibe with your posts. Tho I skipped the long ones for sure lol
Can you vibe yourself off one of my stronger town reads perhaps?
Ehhh yeah, I should find a slot that I feel more sus about. But wolfhunting energy kinda low for me rn
Just sheep me on Mac then. Can't really hurt to see how he reacts to a wagon and you town read me so you believe it comes from good faith tbh.

Let's goo
By those metrics I am town reading Neon and Lily and they are in yout wagon wowee
I am town reading them too.

People make mistakes.

Any reason you are against Mac? Iirc he isn't in your town core.
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:53 pm I am not townreading them nah, probs want to evaluate and do a vote that feels good by this point.
Why do you sus mac?

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:59 pm Oh yeh I remembee reading that post and vibing with the expecting them to dig more of you tbh, which is probably the only thing I can see as valid.
The math/wagon thingy it was okay to me, like you say predatory vut its also good to maybe force some eraly reads in votes movement. And the interaction with sabi could be???? But its also a big stretch imo so weh

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:03 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:59 pm Oh yeh I remembee reading that post and vibing with the expecting them to dig more of you tbh, which is probably the only thing I can see as valid.
The math/wagon thingy it was okay to me, like you say predatory vut its also good to maybe force some eraly reads in votes movement. And the interaction with sabi could be???? But its also a big stretch imo so weh
Well day 1 I rarely expect to find a silver bullet.

It's also combined that I have 9 town reads and mac isn't one of them.

At some point you collect enough town reads and put pressure on someone not them imo.
Note at the time this was Santy's list of town friends:

Santygrass / Lilypetal / ender / Achro / Porscha / Neon / Sabi / Nanook

So half the game, but even so he passes on voting Mac early for kind of mystery reasons really.
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:15 pm I dont think mac lacked solving fot the amount of posts that he had in the game tbh. But maybe lacking the wolf hunting and absolute murdering energy that I see from Town Mac maybe
Lots of maybes.
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:28 pm Santy or Ender
Esooa
Achro

Currently where I'm at.

Watch them all be villa.

Also, hoping all goes well Sabi take your time! *Sends payers to cat*
This gives me pause.
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:22 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:20 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:18 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:13 pm i unironically think achro/mac is a difference check for no reason whatsoever and its making my head hurt
The only world I see Mac w is in is if achro is w.

Just because I have seen achro do the same things as wolf before to a partner.
hmm yeah, i was considering a w/w possibility too but i dont think this immediately means a mac w achro v possibility doesnt exist

i kinda feel like there /is/ one wolf in there though.

it's hard to explain tho, ill see how it pans out
Ehh I could see them both as V imo
In order of likelihood prob a at this rn

V!Achro / W!Mac = V!Achro / V! Mac > W!Achro / V!Mac > W!Achro / W!Mac .

Very deep analysis
Notes W!Mac is equal to V!Mac equity here.
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:54 am @Esooa could you convince me in to why is Mac scum?

Asks for help awhile later.
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:04 am Towny people : Ris, sabi, porscha , lily
Towny but with less confidence: hk, achro, mac, outed wolf

Think this list feels good rn
Hm. What happened to having W!Mac being equally likely to V!Mac. When did that read change, I ctrl f'd for Mac and didn't see anything, oh bother let me actually read every post.
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:29 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:28 pm Could you scumcase Esooa for me Mac? Without bringing the votes thingy cuz thats boring
no
Then not much I can do /shrug.
OW last posts were fine too nyeh. Still need to find a sr that feels good, the lack of scumhunting is something Im aware of but like, dont feel like forcing it? If Im not scumreading anyone at the moment dont going to make my reads worse for the sake of it.

And if you lynch me because of the lack of sr oh well Skill Issue. Is mostly my stance in the game prob
In between that post he seemingly just accepts a straight 'no' from Mac and instead of pressing someone who he has as a tossup read, he bemoans that he can't help with the Esooa scum case and just drops it.
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:30 pm [VOTE: Esooa] aubergine

Nyeh
Feels a little more like a pocket of Mac than partnered.
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:45 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:41 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 pm Esooa discredited both the trs of ris and ow alltogether. And like, I can get why they couldnt agree with the read on OW, but ris townyness in that read was very good iml
it's not that deep, come up with something better

It makes me lean you as wolf atm, so /shrug.
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:41 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 pm Esooa discredited both the trs of ris and ow alltogether. And like, I can get why they couldnt agree with the read on OW, but ris townyness in that read was very good iml
I don't think someone expressing a difference of opinion is inherently wolfy though. Like; ow is just correct to discredit lol.
Ehh, sabi also expressed a different opinion on the ris read. But like, not recognizing that it shows a towny attention to detail and process from ris is what pings me idk
God this is such a bad reason to vote Esooa lol.

I guess the logical thread for Mac here is if Santy was pre-flipping Esooa then Mac would look better for pressuring Esooa and so he put him in lean v.
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:43 pm
outed wolf wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:40 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:38 pm i have no current problem with visor tbh and i think choosing ender over hk is kinda logical anyways
I have seen nothing disagreeable from Visor and he's far and away my top town.
From someone who normally tunnels me D1 unless I push someone hard this is surprising.
You have pushed outside of consensus towards the same people i have which makes me think you are reading the game from a similar perspective. As the kids say "soul sex".
I think I disagree with this read but can see why Mac thinks this and its towny indicative from Mac to me
Feels more like a pocket than a partner
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:18 pm Mac not seeing sabi obvtowning is pinging me too. So I could prob see them as wolf tbfh.
But he reverses on this pretty fast:
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:22 pm I feel like trusting with my life now in Ris, Porscha, nook and Lily. Prob in that order.

I thought that maybe ow kill was one to maintain status quo in thread, but just glossing at player list wilgs was there and feels like far more juicier then Outed Wolf there to kill so eeeeeh Im still lost on why ow could die.

I see the mac case and like yeah, could be. But also it isnt like, too much level 0 as a take? Mac isn the only scum so there should be two other people who would agree with that and why???
Then later
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:16 pm Also I lost a quote from Achro talking about how ow was townreading Hk and we should follow that legacy or something and I hate it. But I hate more the fact that it is probably right so going to try to think of a V!hk world too wowee. Thats why Im kinda going with Esooa first weh
He is using my world building to build his own world
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:04 am Town: Lily, nanook, riisinq,Porscha
Achro, Sabi, hollowkatt, MacDougall

Sussy: Esooa, Neon, Jack

Rn Im not going to look for a prev list. But Tbh I expect to be wrong in 1 tr for sure, but thinking in probs finding who after I got a wolf flipped. I am reassessing tho, cuz My read on Essooa EoD was kinda bad, but rereading there I cant get over just the contrast difference in how they read ris and neon ig.
And maybe the analysis is wrong and maybe mac is right and hk is a hit. Or Mac is a hit. Idk. Feeling comfy voting for neon rn

Gnn
Yeah so the thing I can't help but notice is this list doesn't match up with Santy's words very well. By all rights with how much he has praised me at various points up until this point I should be a tier up, he even uses my world building in his own world. Also he said that Mac doubting Sabi's obv towniness pinged him but then Sabi is in the second tier of town reads. Santy says they would reassess but they never really did.

Answer: Yes they can be, but if Santy is a wolf I wouldn't immediately turbo Mac based off of how Santy treated them. I would need to delve more into Santy's ISO and rip it apart. Lily being wolf with Santy would be some VERY BOLD partnering from them tbh, but I guess possible and not as bold as some other teams being thrown around today.

Also this iso kind of proves my thought that not signaling votes is super anti-town lol. It's fine moment to moment but since we don't have vote counts it is incredibly hard to follow vote movements in hindsight.

[VOTE: santygrass] aubergine
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:50 am @Achromatic what was towny from lily's ISO you saw
I just liked her day around HK and the pettiness there tbh. It's nothing earth shattering I just thought "this is probably v" in its aimlessness.

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:02 am btw @Achromatic I read a bit of your ISO, not all of course, but I saw you talk a lot about why HK is town from the NK which I agree with but then who do you think as a wolf makes that NK?

I feel like my scum leans/pursuits today should make this pretty obvious. If I didn't think, say, Santy or Mac could be involved in that kill I wouldn't have been pushing them. Anyway to be a bit more generic I think it is a wolf who is interested in the longterm viability of HK going over, not just today in theory. OW I think would have made a PROBLEM out of that starting today and it's better to have problems go away.

If Santy flips V I will find his sudden glaring at Lily to be of interest because it might just be right lol. He has shielded Lily a lot but when Lily hedges on him he's like "hold up" so that's noted.

If Santy/Mac doesn't have at least one wolf I think we are starting to be in a little bit of trouble, but hopefully we'd be able to re-evaluate correctly.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:16 pm Also Mac, you understand that Im sussing you because your worldview of the game seems to waver ? Like some of th post you did also doesnt add up with how you put me in your W!hk cat in the same tier as JACK. And Esoos in Lean Wolf for that matter.

Its like, too big of a flaw for me to ignore
*sniff sniff*

Smells like lying-musk.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

signaling that i just voted mac
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:36 pm Tbh it's kinda hard to continue to want to receive punishment for multiple irl days
:blush:
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Gm I'm sick lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:31 am Gm I'm sick lol
Not as sick as you'd be if I had linked to r/skavenslaves during all that talk about degradation kinks.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Votecount asofrn

Santygrass (7) - Jack, hk, Sabi, Achro, Mac, Neon, Porscha
MacDougall (4) - Esooa,Drwilgs,riisinq-,Santygrass
Hollowkatt (2) - Nanook, Lilypetal
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i was wondering why ahcro expressed intent to change to santy but did not. guess he was just late
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

ugh, will hang santy if we hang mac tmr
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:37 am
Not as sick as you'd be if I had linked to r/skavenslaves during all that talk about degradation kinks.
go on about this 👀
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:39 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:37 am
go on about this 👀
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

What in the fuck.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I.. Have many questions
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Just don't type them one handed.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

What

I

What

Fjdbdkls
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:09 am In that scenario if I was mafia with HK I would have started the day like:

Okay we just chop HK see you in 2 days.
Then after a while when I see Mac wagoned and HK not being wagoned I find a way to put my vote elsewhere pretty fast, I probably have a hair trigger for putting it back on him though.
Thinking emoji
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:20 am decided to look at that other game just cause I felt like it and I feel like if someone else did this during EoD I would hate them but I love them cause I did it
This is based btw
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:08 am Santy's Esooa read is, in fact, my biggest 'hrm" there so far. Because it is such a bad exposure issue for a wolf that it maybe starts to look like town.

I feel as if wolf Santy might just give up the Esooa angle there unless they are exactly partnered, but then someone is going to need to talk me through Esooa and why they think she is a wolf.

I need to look over Lily again though.
Think you are ignoring the fact That I voted Esooa in D1 before EoD ? And when I run through their EoD agreed but your point but also singnalized my trouble of how I felt they tr Neon much more easy while not feeling the same when ris had such townier moments? Idk is Neon a super polarized player and I dont know it?
And like, from my PoV with townreads I have and stuff, if hk is town, Esooa push there doesnt look so good, so its like, def could be maf in that scenario. Unless you think that D1 Mafia achieved two T/T wagons just letting town form them. Votecount being so close makes me think not/? .

I think tha if BOTH mac and hk are town, Esooa is kinda ehhhh almost impossible to be town? Same thing I think with if Esooa and Hk are town, then pew pew Mac . And hence why my PoE .

Tho tbh I dont really know how much is consistent worldbuilding that took me there to that conclussion and how much is gut feeling tha something is not right there/?
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:17 am Like, my problem with HK being a wolf is it suggests very certain things that you DO imo need to at least theorize correctly that could be possible before I think it is right in my own head.

Like HK wolf with OW, his biggest defender, dying means there is some sort of plan here. It by definition must exist. OW was a 40 posting person with a few scum reads and a defense of HK. It means something. In HK wolf worlds it means a big something. Everyone is trying to push that to the side at times and like, it shouldn't be?

Scum HK's team needs an exact plan and so far I've seen scum lily with HK which is... really going for it in terms of assuming plays from the wolf team and Sabi who is all but socially cleared or people who voted HK day 1 which feels unlikely given how weak of a position ender had.

My mind is open, but also my mind still needs to be changed despite it being open. My suspicion of Santy is mostly sponge at this point and so far Santy hasn't done a lot of good with his rope despite the leeway he has ben given. Neither has Mac.

Town can have bad games and I am giving them every effort to make it up but their core, fundamental solving conclusions don't make any sense to me.
You think I had a rope leeway wowee. Think I've been lead wagon since start of day probs, me being townier and try to solve players my way is being scumread anyways, so yeh tha rope you talk about kinda bad I feel is like
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

risiinq- wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:38 am ugh, will hang santy if we hang mac tmr
Siganl boost this
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also signal boosting jack not trying to solve me in the slightlest zzzzz. I dont care about the gimmicking, just note that their post were full in bad faith
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Thank you santy for getting back to talking about the game
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:24 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:16 pm Also Mac, you understand that Im sussing you because your worldview of the game seems to waver ? Like some of th post you did also doesnt add up with how you put me in your W!hk cat in the same tier as JACK. And Esoos in Lean Wolf for that matter.

*sniff sniff*

Smells like lying-musk.
Like, what even is wrong in that post ¿?¿?¿?¿?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:48 am Thank you santy for getting back to talking about the game
Better to ignore some posts... Yeah
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:48 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:24 am

*sniff sniff*

Smells like lying-musk.
Like, what even is wrong in that post ¿?¿?¿?¿?
And it was one post from some pages ago, meaning that they had to search for it even.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:35 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:32 pm I think hk is significantly higher chance to flip red 🤷‍♀️
Not in my worldview. 🤷‍♀️

I don't think w!HK acts all deflated and meek like this. He wanted to die yesterday. This seems like a town player that knows he was anti town and wants to receive punishment.

I don't see a wolves motivation to this.
Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:36 pm Tbh it's kinda hard to continue to want to receive punishment for multiple irl days
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:37 pm Lol
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:38 pm
Unless HK has some weird degradation kink, I don't get why he would willingly do this as wolf.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:39 pm Not saying degradation kinks are weird.
I am literally in real life dying of laughter so thank you this is a great way to wake up
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

just kidding id still rather prefer just not hanging santy yaknow
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Well I've given you rope I don't know about anyone else.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Jackofhearts2005 show tha you are a Smart Skaven and can be the leader here.
What is your list of reads, who do you think is paired with me?

How would you view change if you had a copcheck of me being town?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Switching back to Mac to see what happens.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

nothing happened, santy is still in the lead
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:50 am Well I've given you rope I don't know about anyone else.
What do you think? Just to sanity check me.

Cuz yeh, I think your approach was the more 'try to reason it' , since why I talk to you about stuff and views I think. But retracing this day, do you think I was in a 'leeway' position?
Like before going to sleep the cw was hk, which I said I didnt want to vote first from my PoE and was insisted to do it by another slot from my PoE (Mac). Idk
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

mac and santy are a case of two different approaches to scum hunting.

Santy has done a lot of things I have liked and a lot of things I have hated.

Mac is kind of a sea of nothing great for the entire game.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Mac vs santy is fine but I prefer santy first then mac so I can see if my poe is correct or needs to be relooked at.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

...i just realized eod is tmr

(technically tomorrow for me, but also just in 12 hours basically)

not good.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achro (or ris) if you have time can you look at Esooa posts regarding HK D1? Cuz idk if it cuz of phone but ISOing like takes me a while to find posts and maybe you do it faster wowee.
Like, to quote them and show to Mac. In my mind I know the wagonomics one, there was one more in the middle probs before EoD was near, and Esoos still kinda pushing hk in EoD , to know what Mac thinks there
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:56 am
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:50 am Well I've given you rope I don't know about anyone else.
What do you think? Just to sanity check me.

Cuz yeh, I think your approach was the more 'try to reason it' , since why I talk to you about stuff and views I think. But retracing this day, do you think I was in a 'leeway' position?
Like before going to sleep the cw was hk, which I said I didnt want to vote first from my PoE and was insisted to do it by another slot from my PoE (Mac). Idk
I can't speak for others but I feel like you haven't laid out your cases very well tbh. Maybe you are just stuck in second gear and can't get it going when you need it or you don't want to but I think your wolf reasonings have been really weak over all. I am also trying to be a better team player and a lot of people think you're scum.

I would not be particularly surprised if you flipped town due to the good moments, but it is hard to see others being so kind for the entire game and I just... kind of needed more out of you today than what has been given to be able to feel better about trusting my day 1 town read on you tbh.

The fact OW died and you haven't really gone for HK while Mac did is a point in your favor, for example. It runs counter, if slightly, to wolf plotting in my head.

An answer I have to ask myself is 'do I trust santy enough to argue with several people I townread over it?' and my answer is no. I can feel good about voting Mac, but I can't really feel great going out on a limb for you tbh.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Votecount asofrn

Santygrass (6) - Jack, hk, Sabi, Achro, Mac, Neon, Porscha
MacDougall (5) - Esooa,Drwilgs,riisinq-,Santygrass, Achro
Hollowkatt (2) - Nanook, Lilypetal