Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:02 pmSILVERKEITH GOD
so true
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:45 pm i rolled town again luckily so i can have a relaxing stress free mafia experience
Are you someone on MU who played the spec mountainous game tbh? Whats your username there if so?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:56 am
so true
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:45 pm i rolled town again luckily so i can have a relaxing stress free mafia experience
Are you someone on MU who played the spec mountainous game tbh? Whats your username there if so?
she didn’t, her username is the same everywhere
i’m here if you wanna talk, Boq
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

i was informed in the dvc for spech chat game that wolves are most likely within players that play "suboptimally" tbh. Normally I try to be more nuanced in my reads with them but I have decided to try to push those players and see if my accuracy increases or decreases. Tl;dr you all are my test subjects tbh
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:34 pm i've noticed that most wolves tend to struggle with posting in the early game (kind of like how i picked up on twice being awkward on page 1 of the spec chat invitational that just ended but then brushed it off when he got townier, or how i was able to pick up on hells being fake-solvey right away), and that's bcuz they haven't gotten into the flow of the game yet and are primarily concerned with "blending in" and not attracting any negative attention to themselves

i think it's uniquely easy to catch wolves in the first few pages of the game because of this, and lily's posts came the closest of meeting the archetype of somebody who was focused primarily with "blending in" and trying to seem natural. it's not really about whether she does it every game - it's about the timing, the flow, etc etc

i understand that this type of read has a high margin of error though
also i agree with this take about early game posts tbh
sadly i misread variance for it, but it did make me start town reading him eventually tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:01 am
so true
huh alright

i am currently still at work. My third years gonna have a test so I am more in catch up mode tbh
Have you found anything that has pinged you at either direction tbh?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:03 am
so true
huh alright

i am currently still at work. My third years gonna have a test so I am more in catch up mode tbh
no tbh, i need some controversy, lily can stay in perpetual poe for that opening, i didn’t say it at the time but quite a few people had the same thought which will be interesting depending on flip, the problem is lily is very towny even as scum so i’m pessimistic on the validity of the read
i think i wanna mason with you for this game boq, are you down?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:44 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:39 pm Hmmm, it's funny that you say that SPF, because I was about to my post an observation/read I had, and I kind of want your input on this and thoughts.

I was actually going to slight townread Neon rn because I felt like when they entered the thread, they felt more like they were "vibing" with the thread and going with the flow. Like asking you about the League question and responding to Lily's wolf gc comment. So I had some good vibes from Neon after their initial "multi-tabbing" posts and seemed ok.

So I was wondering if you agree with my sentiment that Neon seems to be more natural rather than "attempting to fit in"?
i kind of agree with you - i think their posts have felt more tonally comfortable and they have been playing reactively (ie: responding almost exclusively to what other people are saying) instead of actively trying to establish a presence in the thread (Ie: lily abruptly making a meme post about who all of the mafia are)

i feel like i'm better at identifying when somebody is fitting in with the vibe "incorrectly" and i have a history of misclearing ppl for tone reasons, so i dont really townread neon for it but i get it
personally i find "vibing with the thread and going with the flow" a position where i misclear wolves tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:06 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:03 am
so true
huh alright

no tbh, i need some controversy, lily can stay in perpetual poe for that opening, i didn’t say it at the time but quite a few people had the same thought which will be interesting depending on flip, the problem is lily is very towny even as scum so i’m pessimistic on the validity of the read
i think i wanna mason with you for this game boq, are you down?
that makes sense tbh. I had bad feels about lily too, and neon, and I town read you for an early post, so sure, lets mason tbh
i will have more to say when i have caught up tho tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:01 pm "his posts farty bum bum" comes from a town
lmao
okay I want to town read this tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:04 pm Wait @falcon45ca, you do realize I voted on Mac as a meme right? He said he was a 49ers fan and I am a Seahawks fan. Seahawks and 49ers don't like each other.

Also, I voted on you cause your intro post pinged me and it didn't seem genuine to me.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:09 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:04 pm Wait @falcon45ca, you do realize I voted on Mac as a meme right? He said he was a 49ers fan and I am a Seahawks fan. Seahawks and 49ers don't like each other.

Also, I voted on you cause your intro post pinged me and it didn't seem genuine to me.
You don't like Mac cuz he's a 49ers fan?

I thought it would've been cuz he's Australian.

They're all descendent from criminals who think their eco system is oh so precious and must be protected. Southern Hemisphere Snobbery

And my intro post was genuinely my first post of the game
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:17 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:39 pm Hmmm, it's funny that you say that SPF, because I was about to my post an observation/read I had, and I kind of want your input on this and thoughts.

I was actually going to slight townread Neon rn because I felt like when they entered the thread, they felt more like they were "vibing" with the thread and going with the flow. Like asking you about the League question and responding to Lily's wolf gc comment. So I had some good vibes from Neon after their initial "multi-tabbing" posts and seemed ok.

So I was wondering if you agree with my sentiment that Neon seems to be more natural rather than "attempting to fit in"?
I don't feel like Neon's vibing at all. Their first two posts were pre-emptive excuses for bad posting, which is why I originally scumread them. Since then they have posted a bunch of irrelevant fluff and claimed to be trying to speedrun to postcap by spamming. This is a very shallow and low-effort way to engage with the thread, and it is very easy for a wolf struggling to fit in to make posts like that.
I agree with this take tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:32 am My TRs are sparkles neon porscha

My SR is sean

My poe is sean, mac/boq, lucy/falcon, creature, and one of alison/aro (idk which yet, ask me tomorrow--not a difference check read they're just equivalent)

You're welcome
macboq sounds like a respectable name tbh
why are we together?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Fully caught up tbh

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Gonna talk a bit more about my reads after class tbh
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:38 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:01 am
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:52 am I dreamed about u last night, nanook
it was about you snap voting in f3
that's it and it was more abstract than faces or anything
Did I get it right
yeah, sk got it right and you were the substitution
Heck yeah confidence restored
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

twice top town tbh

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:06 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:57 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:47 am Bad mac
why bad?
I'm v fragile this game
ur being too towny and shit
How am I being towny lol
bro you've given reads and a poe and stuff
Wowee
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:02 am i was informed in the dvc for spech chat game that wolves are most likely within players that play "suboptimally" tbh. Normally I try to be more nuanced in my reads with them but I have decided to try to push those players and see if my accuracy increases or decreases. Tl;dr you all are my test subjects tbh
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:34 pm i've noticed that most wolves tend to struggle with posting in the early game (kind of like how i picked up on twice being awkward on page 1 of the spec chat invitational that just ended but then brushed it off when he got townier, or how i was able to pick up on hells being fake-solvey right away), and that's bcuz they haven't gotten into the flow of the game yet and are primarily concerned with "blending in" and not attracting any negative attention to themselves

i think it's uniquely easy to catch wolves in the first few pages of the game because of this, and lily's posts came the closest of meeting the archetype of somebody who was focused primarily with "blending in" and trying to seem natural. it's not really about whether she does it every game - it's about the timing, the flow, etc etc

sadly i misread variance for it, but it did make me start town reading him eventually tbh
So what you're saying is...

wolf team is Boq/Alison/??? and your plan is to powerwolf and push all the townies who play "suboptimally", while you are able to hide behind "well, I'm trying out a new strategy", and Alison hides behind playing like that always?

Did I read between the lines correctly?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:06 am

i kind of agree with you - i think their posts have felt more tonally comfortable and they have been playing reactively (ie: responding almost exclusively to what other people are saying) instead of actively trying to establish a presence in the thread (Ie: lily abruptly making a meme post about who all of the mafia are)

i feel like i'm better at identifying when somebody is fitting in with the vibe "incorrectly" and i have a history of misclearing ppl for tone reasons, so i dont really townread neon for it but i get it
personally i find "vibing with the thread and going with the flow" a position where i misclear wolves tbh
Skill issue smh

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:32 am My TRs are sparkles neon porscha

My SR is sean

My poe is sean, mac/boq, lucy/falcon, creature, and one of alison/aro (idk which yet, ask me tomorrow--not a difference check read they're just equivalent)

You're welcome
why are we together?
You're just at an equivalent level but I refuse to do a tier list
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:23 am

My SR is sean

You're welcome
why are we together?
why am i there
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:20 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:02 am i was informed in the dvc for spech chat game that wolves are most likely within players that play "suboptimally" tbh. Normally I try to be more nuanced in my reads with them but I have decided to try to push those players and see if my accuracy increases or decreases. Tl;dr you all are my test subjects tbh

wolf team is Boq/Alison/??? and your plan is to powerwolf and push all the townies who play "suboptimally", while you are able to hide behind "well, I'm trying out a new strategy", and Alison hides behind playing like that always?

bad faith, i’d assume someone else would be joking if they sent the same message tbh

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:24 am

My SR is sean

You're welcome
why are we together?
why am i there
Why are any of us here, really
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:25 am

My SR is sean

You're welcome
why are we together?
why am i there
i meant on your list
philosophically speaking i still don’t have an answer, besides that i enjoy life and i’m happy that i’m here
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:25 am

bad faith, i’d assume someone else would be joking if they sent the same message tbh
Oh, I don't joke.

*he said jokingly*

(for legal reasons, my original post to Boq was NOT a joke)

Do you have a vested interest in stopping pressure against Boq? Unless you feel my "bad faith" argument is coming from wolf!Seanzie (which if you did, I'd expect you to comment on it rather than simply attack the argument, not the alignment), why wouldn't you want to see how Boq responds to some pressure?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:25 am

My SR is sean

You're welcome
why are we together?
why am i there
i meant on your list
philosophically speaking i still don’t have an answer, besides that i enjoy life and i’m happy that i’m here
Thats as good an answer as any tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:35 am

Oh, I don't joke.

*he said jokingly*

Do you have a vested interest in stopping pressure against Boq? Unless you feel my "bad faith" argument is coming from wolf!Seanzie (which if you did, I'd expect you to comment on it rather than simply attack the argument, not the alignment), why wouldn't you want to see how Boq responds to some pressure?
no, i expect such a bad argument to be nai/rand town for you
because that pressure is unwarranted and what you said was seriously fucking bad in regards to assumptions and line of argument, you’re doing some level 0 thought process (probably even more blatantly wrong) towards someone who isn’t level 0 whatsoever

why did you assume i’d think you were mafia because of it?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:40 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:35 am

Oh, I don't joke.

*he said jokingly*

no, i expect such a bad argument to be nai/rand town for you
because that pressure is unwarranted and what you said was seriously fucking bad in regards to assumptions and line of argument, you’re doing some level 0 thought process (probably even more blatantly wrong) towards someone who isn’t level 0 whatsoever

why did you assume i’d think you were mafia because of it?
Stopping an early game poke only makes sense if you think that poke is from mafia, or possibly poking the poker to see how they react, so either you're doing something that doesn't push the game forward, so I'm point out the fact that you not thinking I'm mafia makes your actions make little sense from a town standpoint.

As far as the "pressure is unwarranted", pretty much ALL D1 pressure is unwarranted, at least until people get some unwarranted pressure, respond to it, and then people respond to that, and then you have a history of pokes, actions and reactions that can generate content that actually warrants pressure. So, yeah, I'mma throw shit around and get the game going, because it is insanely pro-town to do so, regardless of how "unwarranted" you find the shit I throw to be.

Lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lol
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:19 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:14 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:44 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:40 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 pm mafia team is nanook / lucy / seanzie thank me in post game
this post in particular felt a bit out of place and like the type of post i would make as a nervous wolf who felt pressured to join in on the meme posting but idk if i actually believe this
i've been making posts like this every game sadly
[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine
What about this Lily post prompted you to vote her?
Is this your first post of the game?
No, my first post was me voting Neon. Why do you care?
Cuz' if that was your 1st post, it was weird AF.

I did more digging tho, and I'm fine with it
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:17 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:09 pm

You don't like Mac cuz he's a 49ers fan?

I thought it would've been cuz he's Australian.

They're all descendent from criminals who think their eco system is oh so precious and must be protected. Southern Hemisphere Snobbery

And my intro post was genuinely my first post of the game
lol, but didn't you say you voted me cause you thought I was sheeping ur vote or something?

and about ur into, I didn't like how at the end there you had like the "oh, I am town" as if you forgot or something and it didn't feel right to me. I just didn't vibe with it.
I did not say that's why I was voting for you, tho I did ask Mac about you sheeping my vote.

Oh, I did do that, but I didn't forget that I was town. I actually knew the whole time
meh, it didn't really come off like that to me which is why I felt that post was kindy pingy and felt unnatural.

So why did you vote me then, cause I thought it was cause you thought I was "sheeping your vote" when it was a meme vote.
It came off like I forgot my alignment? Really?

It genuinely read as tho I was a wolf, who forgot what alignment he's supposed to fake? Like, that's a real thing you think?

I'm voting you cuz' I think you're scum. I can be more specific, your comment "town work hard everyday"...like, some real nice town virtue signaling. It's also total baloney.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:57 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:47 am Bad mac
why bad?
I'm v fragile this game
ur being too towny and shit
How am I being towny lol
Good question.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Boq] aubergine

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

yes tbh
yeet me into the sun
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:21 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:06 am

Skill issue smh
thats why i am practicing here tbh! Consider me a baby

Practice on me daddy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:41 am

yes tbh
yeet me into the sun
:shrug: okay.

MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by MissSparkles »

So like I feel like Nook's town read on me is TMI. I should probably vote there.

Hi Seanzie.
:cloud9:

Tmi? I would never
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MissSparkles wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:22 am So like I feel like Nook's town read on me is TMI. I should probably vote there.

Hi Seanzie.
Heyo! Good to see you! I also have TMI on you, but that's because I hacked into the discord server and found out that your alignment is
[redacted]

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Oh shit this is why I hate going to sleep during a mafia game.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:46 am

yes tbh
yeet me into the sun

Kinda bad reaction test, though, if that was what you were aiming at?
Your question can be boiled down to: "Are you scum?"

What did you expect? What reaction do you possibly think any alignment would give you there? You wrote in a later post that you aim to pressure me, but your question itself is already answered by your own assumptions. I think you are aware of that and I am intelligent enough to see it. So I have no reason to answer your question seriously tbh

Tl;Dr: Ask dumb questions, get dumb answers, or
"Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Kinda taken aback by Lucy biting back on my behalf in a manner like this tho tbh

i still lean town, i think
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:09 pm lolcat cover d1 cause that f3 and f5 was so stressful
lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:09 pm I'll make a few reads though
lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:19 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:15 pm Woot woot, some familiar names in a different place.

Excited for the first game in the syndicate!

And best of all, I’m town!! But we can discuss that later.

Just gonna have some fun rn hehe
how long have you been playing and do you have a particular playstyle such as aggressive/passive/contrarian or something? I have never played with you before and I'm gonna ignore the turbo and popcorn games
I kinda townread lucy for this string of posts ftr. We just got off from last game with a town win and it felt like lucy had WIM from it.

Though I'm kinda concerned about this last quote. Feels somewhat forced.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I guess my townread on arogame123 comes more from his early hyperposting and also trying to sokve me at some point. Though I might be underestimating his wolfgame.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:33 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:46 am

yes tbh
yeet me into the sun

Kinda bad reaction test, though, if that was what you were aiming at?
Your question can be boiled down to: "Are you scum?"

What did you expect? What reaction do you possibly think any alignment would give you there? You wrote in a later post that you aim to pressure me, but your question itself is already answered by your own assumptions. I think you are aware of that and I am intelligent enough to see it. So I have no reason to answer your question seriously tbh

Tl;Dr: Ask dumb questions, get dumb answers, or
"Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"
And yet, the more we interact, the more wolf!you will wonder if I am going to bite down or back off, and even good players react differently/in AI ways when being suspected vs not. My point is not to get you to say "yes" or "no", but to make sure you're aware that I suspect you, and see how your play changes through time based on that. As I push on a you/Alison team will you become tilted? Will you defend Alison? Will you brush my push off? Do you take it as a joke? Is it worth even responding to for you? Thus far, I haven't liked your response, and will be watching you closely moving forward.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 pm hello i thought this started tomorrow oops
so true
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 pm mafia team is nanook / lucy / seanzie thank me in post game
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:51 pmhewwo aro!
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:53 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:51 pm I'm here to meme.
wanna be 4th and 5th wolves together?
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:53 pm what is multi tabbing
Lilypetal had the worst impression for me so far. Like staypositivefriend pointed out these posts all feel like trying to blend in and the hype behind these posts feel fake a lot like I ended up faking hype in the last mash by posting a lot of gifs.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:56 pm Lily and Neon just casually howling together. Ez w/w. gottem XD
I also kinda related to this so more towny points for arogame123.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by MissSparkles »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:26 am Tmi? I would never
then why me town babeeee? this is not a trick question.
:cloud9:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:19 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:15 pm Woot woot, some familiar names in a different place.

Excited for the first game in the syndicate!

And best of all, I’m town!! But we can discuss that later.

Just gonna have some fun rn hehe
how long have you been playing and do you have a particular playstyle such as aggressive/passive/contrarian or something? I have never played with you before and I'm gonna ignore the turbo and popcorn games
my town read on lucy began here. It is akin to how Lucy acts in dvc's and outside of in-games in general where she wants to learn more. I can see Lucy trying to apply the lessons she has learned. It was sort of a feeling, but later posts manifested it. Lucy protecting me was a bit weird but I can guess why she feels the need to do it. Last game we played I town read Lucy quickly over a post regarding me and I think it is close to Lucy's tone in this game tbh

Return to “Previous Hustles”