King of the Hill Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Good enough that I felt compelled to bus for cred ;)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:29 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:30 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:16 am Mac only has 7 posts left. Who will defend me from all the meanie butts when you are gone Mac.
I'll defend you neon. all you had to say was ur doing a different playstyle lol and it makes sense

it just came off like u didnt care but i will pay more attention and I'm sorry for slightly doubting you
This feels pockety.

I wonder if I'm confbiasing Lilypetal wolf because of her playstyle because posts like this feel a lot performative.
most definitely, this is just how i play and carry myself

if i like a player i will show it too much
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:44 am Thoughts on Seanzie?
He's handsome! Also, has he been working out? Because dayum!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I'm caught up, see you all tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

idk I don't feel good at all about Porscha being a hit.

That feels a lot like the time we lynched falcon45ca D1 in Halvosen Ridge.

Porscha is pretty close to null which means there's 80% chance they flip town.

If someone wants me to feel good about lynching Porscha then please make a good case why Porscha is more likely to be wolf and not just lazy town.

Otherwise I would like to see alternatives that have a concrete chance to ve wolf instead of rand.

Jack is kinda meh. I feel like he's underplaying here as compared to Porscha.

RondoDimBuckle is also meh. Underplaying but a lazy lynch.

I wonder if staypositivefriend randed wolf here. I don't like her pushes so far. I also wonder if staypositivefriend has a lowercase tell considering all her posts here are lowercase.

Boquise is also kinda disappointing this game so far and feels slightly different from Halvosen Ridge too. Did Alison weigh on this?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:12 pm idk I don't feel good at all about Porscha being a hit.

If someone wants me to feel good about lynching Porscha then please make a good case why Porscha is more likely to be wolf and not just lazy town.

Otherwise I would like to see alternatives that have a concrete chance to ve wolf instead of rand.

I wonder if staypositivefriend randed wolf here. I don't like her pushes so far. I also wonder if staypositivefriend has a lowercase tell considering all her posts here are lowercase.

Boquise is also kinda disappointing this game so far and feels slightly different from Halvosen Ridge too. Did Alison weigh on this?
Alison is Boq's partner, so probably not.

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Boquise] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:12 pm idk I don't feel good at all about Porscha being a hit.

lowercase tell? that's a very nuanced thing to notice tbh that's interesting

i do agree i feel eh abt porscha flipping wolf but I think pressure/pushes have motivated townies to play the game thus far and Porscha just meme posted through each prod which to me is more scum indicative than town
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: boqs] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

Folks, Mac is also prolly Maf
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:14 pm [VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine
Confirmed town. XD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature obviously town, here. There you go. One read down.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don't really feel like preserving onto Porscha so I'm just not gonna. Maybe I will at EOD. Maybe the wagons will be better. I have heard bad rumors about almost the entire Porscha wagon and I do not trust it.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:22 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:17 am Thanks, if I have the chance I will try to read those later tomorrow! No promises tho
Did you ever read any of the games you asked me for?

[VOTE: arogame123] aubergine
I barely skimmed some of them. I’m pretty packed today, but if I get the chance, I’ll look over them.

But I did think you are slightly townie on my catch-up, but I do plan to read a bit more if I get the chance today.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Is it because of the amount of people that have latched onto porscha or is it something that Porscha did independently of that?

When I woke up and saw the wagon grow a bit, I was like oh, but I’m curious as to your thoughts there.

Won’t be around for EoD so I’ll likely vote when I can before.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Don't remember when eod is but ill be absent until 7 or 8 eastern tonight
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:21 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:13 am Boq/lucy/x scum team?
how’d you come to consider this lmao
Idk I was stoned laying in bed lmfao. I just looked at my list of who I didnt particularly to or tr
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:06 am Holy shit I am so submissive and breedable right now. This is all I am going to say for the rest of the day.
Hey
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 am Woot WOot, I can officially say I have caught up and skimmed lol.

A couple thoughts.

I am tr Mac, SPF, and Boq. And then slightly below that Creature and Lucy.

I noticed the way Falcon was questioning Mac, Creature, and some others about why they had the reads they had and wanted to reach out to see why people had certain votes felt ok to me.
It actually somewhat reminds me of my own play where I just go out and ask a bunch of questions and attempt to understand why people hold the perspective they do or have the reasoning they do. He also got upset when he wasn't getting a response from Mac or when he disliked the response. So that demonstrate to me that Falcon was indeed focused on the response and attempting to determine the perspective people had from their votes. And it didn't seem like he was just asking pointless questions just to ask them. So Falcon felt a bit townier to me in the catchup.

I didn't really read much of Seanzie's games yet, but Initially I thought his sr on Boq seemed to come from a weird place and felt a bit uncharitable at the time, but then when reading over and his sr on Lucy and Alison, I saw SPF discuss how Seanzie felt townie because he was pushing in a non-malicious and non-agenday matter, and I kinda thought about this. The way he was pushing originally and the reasons for it were really odd the more I thought about it. Like from mafia, I'd expect "better reasons" or better ways to come up with a way to push on people and I could kind of see what SPF was saying with Seanzie and I could empathize with that. It's kind of in the TWTBAW if that makes sense but also considering that I think his pushes stem from more of "gotchas" and "ooh, that's a slip" feels like a townie searching for whatever they can find and that to me doesn't seem as malicious or manufactured. So that to me feels slightly townie from Seanzie.

I already discussed my feelings on Neon and Lily.

I still felt like Alison was scummy in some of their pushes and when they brought up the "mafia in the slankers" it was odd to me that Alison thought that when she had a decent amount of sr in some of the people that were enganging in the game like Mac.

Also, I know I joked about Porscha being "lock mafia" early for a reaction test. But when reading back, I had seen Porscha not really attempting to solve as much and just kind of finding anything to talk about elsewhere. It feels like she is disconnected from the thread but not in a towny way. When asked about reads, she felt hesitant to give one and attempted to avoid being direct. I know hedgy != mafia, but it seems like Porscha has avoided to give many takes this game as if she is afraid of giving any? That's at least what it feels like to me.

@Porscha do you have any thoughts on the game or any reads?
sean towntold
falcon strong tr
mac town
neon lily tl
I cant read alison
afraid to read aro
nook probs town
null on jack
missparkles objectively null but I enjoy their flavor of existence
spf serving town realness
creature reading like last town creature I saw
lucy null
boq idk i'm unawares of them. i could probs confbias myself into scumlean if I wanted to tho
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:49 am @Porscha truth or dare?
truth
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:59 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:48 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:15 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:52 amAMA or something
truth or dare
I dare you to give reads this game lol
you think you're a funny guy eh
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 am also alison / mac never w/w and I agree with mac himself that he was forced to towntell during that interaction so to me it's always t/t or w/t, respectively
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:11 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:10 am
truth
If you could have a drink with any league character who would it be?

I was gonna be all like how annoying am I because I'm in one of those moods but this question is better...
Graves
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:14 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:13 am
truth

I was gonna be all like how annoying am I because I'm in one of those moods but this question is better...
Graves
Solid. You can be town lean.
You forget you already town locked me silly
This Porscha looks really awkward. It feels like doing solving posts is a chore for them.
For the record, solving *is* a chore. I dont even get paid for it.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:09 am
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 am Woot WOot, I can officially say I have caught up and skimmed lol.

A couple thoughts.

I am tr Mac, SPF, and Boq. And then slightly below that Creature and Lucy.

I noticed the way Falcon was questioning Mac, Creature, and some others about why they had the reads they had and wanted to reach out to see why people had certain votes felt ok to me.
It actually somewhat reminds me of my own play where I just go out and ask a bunch of questions and attempt to understand why people hold the perspective they do or have the reasoning they do. He also got upset when he wasn't getting a response from Mac or when he disliked the response. So that demonstrate to me that Falcon was indeed focused on the response and attempting to determine the perspective people had from their votes. And it didn't seem like he was just asking pointless questions just to ask them. So Falcon felt a bit townier to me in the catchup.

I didn't really read much of Seanzie's games yet, but Initially I thought his sr on Boq seemed to come from a weird place and felt a bit uncharitable at the time, but then when reading over and his sr on Lucy and Alison, I saw SPF discuss how Seanzie felt townie because he was pushing in a non-malicious and non-agenday matter, and I kinda thought about this. The way he was pushing originally and the reasons for it were really odd the more I thought about it. Like from mafia, I'd expect "better reasons" or better ways to come up with a way to push on people and I could kind of see what SPF was saying with Seanzie and I could empathize with that. It's kind of in the TWTBAW if that makes sense but also considering that I think his pushes stem from more of "gotchas" and "ooh, that's a slip" feels like a townie searching for whatever they can find and that to me doesn't seem as malicious or manufactured. So that to me feels slightly townie from Seanzie.

I already discussed my feelings on Neon and Lily.

I still felt like Alison was scummy in some of their pushes and when they brought up the "mafia in the slankers" it was odd to me that Alison thought that when she had a decent amount of sr in some of the people that were enganging in the game like Mac.

Also, I know I joked about Porscha being "lock mafia" early for a reaction test. But when reading back, I had seen Porscha not really attempting to solve as much and just kind of finding anything to talk about elsewhere. It feels like she is disconnected from the thread but not in a towny way. When asked about reads, she felt hesitant to give one and attempted to avoid being direct. I know hedgy != mafia, but it seems like Porscha has avoided to give many takes this game as if she is afraid of giving any? That's at least what it feels like to me.

@Porscha do you have any thoughts on the game or any reads?
sean towntold
falcon strong tr
mac town
neon lily tl
I cant read alison
afraid to read aro
nook probs town
null on jack
missparkles objectively null but I enjoy their flavor of existence
spf serving town realness
creature reading like last town creature I saw
lucy null
boq idk i'm unawares of them. i could probs confbias myself into scumlean if I wanted to tho
truth
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:59 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:48 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:15 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:52 amAMA or something
truth or dare
I dare you to give reads this game lol
you think you're a funny guy eh
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 am also alison / mac never w/w and I agree with mac himself that he was forced to towntell during that interaction so to me it's always t/t or w/t, respectively
truth

Graves
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:14 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:13 am

truth

Graves
Solid. You can be town lean.
You forget you already town locked me silly
This Porscha looks really awkward. It feels like doing solving posts is a chore for them.
yes, rn porscha is not being charitable with reads, have ignored my accusations and doing low effort responses tbh
i have seen town play that several times so I am not married to it, but it is what i got tbh
In what universe am I not being charitable with reads???? I have nobody scumread??????.?......????? I have not ignored any of your posts either I dont think so I dont understand anything you've said
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:19 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 am
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:57 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 am i feel like maybe the right play is to push those who do not provide any read or real content tbh
Alright. Who fits that category then?
neon, porscha, missparkles but yeh rondo just arrived, jack, nanook if i am fair tbh
I've provided both reads and readable content

#skillissue jk but srsly like wut?
Boq refers to himself as fair but me as uncharitable and yet is being uncharitable in his takes. I dont get it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:07 am yeah like tbh porscha is probably a wolf here i don't think her sidestepping my @'s for reads/talking to me are like super AI but her general play is incredibly stilted and I think she may just be a wolf here. Gonna park my vote there until she does something. Sorry porscha

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
What did I sidestep
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like I have literally responded to your @ posts and you didnt bother talking back to me? Lol
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 am i feel like maybe the right play is to push those who do not provide any read or real content tbh
neon, porscha, missparkles but yeh rondo just arrived, jack, nanook if i am fair tbh

maybe i have missed stuff but what i remember from you is you declaring that you like memes, chaos is fun, you have some self-reflection etc tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 am Isn't Porscha bad at being a wolf? Is she particularly wolfy here?
I guess I can still be in my wolf range but its bozo alliance over here taking the consideration seriously because they are too paper thin in their convictions to find an actual wolf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:49 pm

maybe i have missed stuff but what i remember from you is you declaring that you like memes, chaos is fun, you have some self-reflection etc tbh
Imagine iso
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:39 am
I said reads
i have a gut town read on you but i needed to be consistent with it and most of your stuff has been kinda random tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:21 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:52 am @Neon Since you are here, do you have any reads currently? I haven't swifted through the pages yet.
People I'd like to drink tea with

SPF
Mac

People I'd share a cookie with

Aro
Seanzie

People I would kick out of my house with no reservations

Creature
Boq
Falcon
This is a bad list.
why tbh?
she has me, your top scum suspect, in the bottom poe tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 am Isn't Porscha bad at being a wolf? Is she particularly wolfy here?
I guess I can still be in my wolf range but its bozo alliance over here taking the consideration seriously because they are too paper thin in their convictions to find an actual wolf
There is a class dichotomy in this game where some people view themselves and are seen as "strong players " and others who arent viewed the same way by themselves or others. It's why there was that gross post about letting all the strong players get a day 1 pass to scumhunt, which is of course dumb.
All of the people who wouldnt be good enough to be considered for a day 1 pass will sit around not knowing who to vote when town leaders mac and alison are both sitting on the lowest poster in the game and nobody else is telling those other players what to do, despite those same other players trying to get a grasp of the game in their own minds and yet failing to make any meaningful cases or thoughts about who is wolf because the wolves have been good at hiding so far day 1.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:54 pm
There is a class dichotomy in this game where some people view themselves and are seen as "strong players " and others who arent viewed the same way by themselves or others. It's why there was that gross post about letting all the strong players get a day 1 pass to scumhunt, which is of course dumb.
All of the people who wouldnt be good enough to be considered for a day 1 pass will sit around not knowing who to vote when town leaders mac and alison are both sitting on the lowest poster in the game and nobody else is telling those other players what to do, despite those same other players trying to get a grasp of the game in their own minds and yet failing to make any meaningful cases or thoughts about who is wolf because the wolves have been good at hiding so far day 1.
And this is why 1 shrugs and says "idk porscha wolfy" another 3 will shrug and say the same thing until someone they respect more than myself defends me. Its cool
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:45 am
Like me?
are you saying that your read of me and push on me is just a meme tbh?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cant say that means wolves have 2+ stronk ass players this game but it's how I view the game state as it currently stands
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:54 am sometimes u just have to be sorry they randed wolf..
sounds like you are way more sure on this than I am lmao
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:58 am Okay, I'm caught up, see you all tomorrow.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:08 am Take a fucking stance instead of clowning around.
Das right das right
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 am
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:07 am Alright you all should probably start pushing for the player you believe to be most likely a hit otherwise we'll just lazylynch Porscha here.
Why is porscha dying bad
*cri*
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I agree with you that the yeet feels rather too auto tbh
I have not really got a big reason to town read Porscha aside from "ime some town play like this". I have stated why I think she is wolfy, tho I see now that she has posted some more so will read into that tbh

You could vote someone instead and make a push tho? You find me not confident (which I disagree about and am waiting for concrete examples) and that I am disappointing tbh. There are several players who have wanted my yeet and Neon has been parked on me for ages. Why are you not voting me?

Also, why isnt Lily in your thought process above? Considering that you have shaded her for quite some posts by now.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:16 pm [VOTE: Boquise] aubergine
oh lmao :wowee:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:56 pm
Like me?
I think you might use the word "meme" to much/in situations where it does not apply.

No, my push on you is to see how you and Alison act with me ready to pounce at any moment.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:22 pm

i do agree i feel eh abt porscha flipping wolf but I think pressure/pushes have motivated townies to play the game thus far and Porscha just meme posted through each prod which to me is more scum indicative than town
Do you think its rand wolf of me to ignore literally no cases made against me? Nobody has made a case against me. I don't have shit to defend myself against
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:44 pm
In what universe am I not being charitable with reads???? I have nobody scumread??????.?......????? I have not ignored any of your posts either I dont think so I dont understand anything you've said
Just saying x is scum and not really trying at all to solve/develop your reads is "uncharitable" to me tbh. I did not know which other word to use tbh.
I have written a medium-ish sized post for why I think you are scum and made a statement there. You never reacted to it tbh
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:46 pm Boq refers to himself as fair but me as uncharitable and yet is being uncharitable in his takes. I dont get it
I dont think I have referred to myself as fair tbh
You havent given me any real reason to town read you, so idk what I am supposed to be charitable about tbh

this feels slightly like "caught for the wrong reasons" tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:06 pm
Like me?
I think you might use the word "meme" to much/in situations where it does not apply.

No, my push on you is to see how you and Alison act with me ready to pounce at any moment.
mememememememememe tbh

so how do you qualify at all to my statement?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:58 am Okay, I'm caught up, see you all tomorrow.

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

what is your wolf range?
Imagine iso
Passive-aggressiveness noted tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:06 pm
Like me?

mememememememememe tbh

so how do you qualify at all to my statement?
Because I've done pretty much nothing all game compared to my usual town self (and yet no one except Alison has seemed to notice).

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:06 pm

Do you think its rand wolf of me to ignore literally no cases made against me? Nobody has made a case against me. I don't have shit to defend myself against
imagine iso
tbh
:ninja:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:44 pm
Just saying x is scum and not really trying at all to solve/develop your reads is "uncharitable" to me tbh. I did not know which other word to use tbh.
I have written a medium-ish sized post for why I think you are scum and made a statement there. You never reacted to it tbh
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:46 pm Boq refers to himself as fair but me as uncharitable and yet is being uncharitable in his takes. I dont get it
I dont think I have referred to myself as fair tbh
You havent given me any real reason to town read you, so idk what I am supposed to be charitable about tbh

this feels slightly like "caught for the wrong reasons" tbh
Nah this is so bad for real. I made 0 scum reads so it's impossible for you to accuse me of saying "x is scum". Being uncharitable has a meaning, and it means something closer to arguing in bad faith or unnecessarily confbiasing posts. Unchairitable does not mean "lazy in developing reads or slow in making them". It isnt what that means.

Also, you *literally* called yourself fair in the post I quoted that you chose to omit. I hate this so much boq. Why must you tear this family apart
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:48 pm Like I have literally responded to your @ posts and you didnt bother talking back to me? Lol
i literally just saw you replying in jest mb if i missed it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:06 pm

imagine iso
tbh
:ninja:
Dude all you've said is that I shaded you by saying I didnt like a post you made. I chose not to respond because yeah, I did shade it. What is there to argue about that??

Return to “Previous Hustles”