Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:24 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:10 pm HK for multiple days

"I can't live until Iylo or town loses"

HK now

"You can't ever kill me or town loses"
I found this for you: Evelyn Wood Speed Reading and Comprehension Course
I see we are back to personal attacks on anyone who pushes us instead of actual game play defense that's cool.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:03 am
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:24 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:10 pm HK for multiple days

"I can't live until Iylo or town loses"

HK now

"You can't ever kill me or town loses"
I found this for you: Evelyn Wood Speed Reading and Comprehension Course
I see we are back to personal attacks on anyone who pushes us instead of actual game play defense that's cool.
You'll know it's a personal attack when it's a personal attack.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

That was a helpful reminder that reading and comprehension, especially in a mafia game played over text, is super important!

The reason I brought it up is you're making the arguments I predicted someone would make yesterday and already shot them down AND showed why they're more likely to come from a baddie, but go off I guess?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Ah yes. A woof would never preemptively try to stop their push good point.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Like I get it, you think I'm a wolf (or you have to push HK is a wolf because you're a wolf), and you think I'm being shitty. I am being shitty. I'm sick of being pushed for 4 fucking days, having literally none of my thoughts and reads respected, being told my play is bad, mocking me, and generally not having a good time.

When I do try solving the responses I get are "you're a wolf" or "that doesn't make any sense, wolf" so pardon me for not having the sunniest of dispositions.

I'm right in that the longer I live the more likely I am to be town because if I were a wolf you'd think I'd have gone over D1, 3, 4 but I haven't. Which means that either I'm being hard protected, or there are people in this thread who are even worse mafia players than I am (if they are town) which is, at this point, saying something fucking profound.

If I'm being hard protected who's doing it? Mac on D1, he flipped wolf.
Sabi the rest of the game, nobody seems to care about that though.
The solve is never proposed as "Sabi/HK" or at least wasn't until a few hours ago anyways.

So no, I'm not sorry for being sharp and having an edge to my posting. You try sitting in the POE, being shut down for 3+ days, and be told your game is shit and you're a shit player and see if you're sunshine and rainbows. Bet you're not.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:09 am Ah yes. A woof would never preemptively try to stop their push good point.
What makes me a wolf Neon? In your own words please. Then, if you don't mind, who's my partner. At this point it should be fairly obvious, right? It has to be either Sabi or Porscha or TSP at this point.
It can't be you, you're hard on HK is a wolf. It can't be Esooa.
I don't understand your world view and I don't understand how my flip, in either direction, solves the game for you, as you said it did.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

[VOTE: HK] aubergine hope the wolves win
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:14 am Like I get it, you think I'm a wolf (or you have to push HK is a wolf because you're a wolf), and you think I'm being shitty. I am being shitty. I'm sick of being pushed for 4 fucking days, having literally none of my thoughts and reads respected, being told my play is bad, mocking me, and generally not having a good time.

When I do try solving the responses I get are "you're a wolf" or "that doesn't make any sense, wolf" so pardon me for not having the sunniest of dispositions.

I'm right in that the longer I live the more likely I am to be town because if I were a wolf you'd think I'd have gone over D1, 3, 4 but I haven't. Which means that either I'm being hard protected, or there are people in this thread who are even worse mafia players than I am (if they are town) which is, at this point, saying something fucking profound.

The solve is never proposed as "Sabi/HK" or at least wasn't until a few hours ago anyways.

So no, I'm not sorry for being sharp and having an edge to my posting. You try sitting in the POE, being shut down for 3+ days, and be told your game is shit and you're a shit player and see if you're sunshine and rainbows. Bet you're not.
I sit in PoEs for entire games all the time by the nature of the way I play the game and I've never really been pissed about it. That's like the nature of mafia.

I'm sorry that you've been in the PoE. I'm sorry that people are telling you your shit though I don't think I've ever done that and if I did I'm sorry and that's most certainly not what my intent was. I've been defending you most of the game. I've been listening to you most of the game.

At some point though I have to wonder... because Sabi is consensus town and never gets NKd in a mountainous. Your concensus PoE and never get DKd. I'm supposed to think that someone isn't saving your ass. I'm supposed to think that your not mafia? That you haven't been saved two days. I'm supposed to think that ALL of these wagons are T v T? And that Mac Esooa at EoD 2 was S v S?

I'm supposed to think nobody decided this entire time to shut down the highest posting consensus town? Like that's a lot of mental gymnastics from where I'm at right? Can you not see my conundrum?

Can you not see how you might try to preempt any push on you today? Like I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I don't see a world where I can find you with your approach to me up to this point.

And I'm not calling you shit. No kinda the opposite really. Regardless of alignment you've played exceptionally well to even make it this far.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:23 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:14 am Like I get it, you think I'm a wolf (or you have to push HK is a wolf because you're a wolf), and you think I'm being shitty. I am being shitty. I'm sick of being pushed for 4 fucking days, having literally none of my thoughts and reads respected, being told my play is bad, mocking me, and generally not having a good time.

I sit in PoEs for entire games all the time by the nature of the way I play the game and I've never really been pissed about it. That's like the nature of mafia.

I'm sorry that you've been in the PoE. I'm sorry that people are telling you your shit though I don't think I've ever done that and if I did I'm sorry and that's most certainly not what my intent was. I've been defending you most of the game. I've been listening to you most of the game.

At some point though I have to wonder... because Sabi is consensus town and never gets NKd in a mountainous. Your concensus PoE and never get DKd. I'm supposed to think that someone isn't saving your ass. I'm supposed to think that your not mafia? That you haven't been saved two days. I'm supposed to think that ALL of these wagons are T v T? And that Mac Esooa at EoD 2 was S v S?

I'm supposed to think nobody decided this entire time to shut down the highest posting consensus town? Like that's a lot of mental gymnastics from where I'm at right? Can you not see my conundrum?

Can you not see how you might try to preempt any push on you today? Like I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I don't see a world where I can find you with your approach to me up to this point.

And I'm not calling you shit. No kinda the opposite really. Regardless of alignment you've played exceptionally well to even make it this far.
Finally a real argument as to how HK can be a wolf!

That's only slightly sarcastic btw.

Legit though, yes, I do expect you to believe all the wagons excluding Mac have been TvT, they have been. I'm sure I flip today, idgaf about it really, I just am trying to hold as many peoples feet to the fire before I go.
You'll see they've been TvT with the exception of Mac v Esooa.

As to whether or not that's WvT or WvW probably we'll never find out till the game ends. I don't think you'll get a wolf tomorrow, I really don't. Games too fucked up at this point and I don't see the three remaining townies pulling it out, not when failure is so easy.

There's a really good reason to not kill Sabi btw, that isn't Sabi is a wolf. If you want I'll share it with you
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

hk u dying is good for town if ur v
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:55 am

Legit though, yes, I do expect you to believe all the wagons excluding Mac have been TvT, they have been. I'm sure I flip today, idgaf about it really, I just am trying to hold as many peoples feet to the fire before I go.

As to whether or not that's WvT or WvW probably we'll never find out till the game ends. I don't think you'll get a wolf tomorrow, I really don't. Games too fucked up at this point and I don't see the three remaining townies pulling it out, not when failure is so easy.

There's a really good reason to not kill Sabi btw, that isn't Sabi is a wolf. If you want I'll share it with you
Yes I do want. I want to solve the game. With the town.

I have two minds here. One is it's just the you Sabi Mac power team off death

The other is its Mac and two deep woofs that nobody has suspected this entire game like Porscha and Lily and Sabi and that Mac just didn't care about dying because he figured nobody would ever get there on the others.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

why you don't shut down sabi if they are town:

1. Nobody is listening to Sabi. They file Sabi away into a "town but" box and forget about them until it's needed to pull them out of it.
Sabi has the most posts of anyone in the thread and honestly the least amount of pull outside of me and TSP. Nobody is really following Sabis pushes, unless they are consensus, and nobody for sure is following their defenses. See Jack going over and me leading today.

2. Sabi is highly likely wrong on where the wolf team is. If Sabi were right about any of the wolf team, or were not protecting the wolf team in some way, Sabi would be dead. Instead Sabi is, like I said in point 1, mostly ineffectual, but also pointint in the wrong directions. Sabi also does not appear to be doing wholescale reevaulations of the game and their view on it, until today starts. The wolf team can play the odds Sabi doesn't re-evaluate and instead falls deeper into the "spam things and despair" gameplay they're exhibiting the last two days

3. Sabi and HK form an Alignment Confirmation duo. Inverse of the Difference Check, an Alignment Confirmation is functionally this: When HK flips town Sabi is functionally confirmed town. I've hard town read Sabi for days, and Sabi has been in the "HK is town" corner for days as well. If Sabi is a wolf today is the day Sabi needs to turn the corner, and Sabi needs to start doing it sooner rather than later, so that the HK chop is cemented AND so that Sabis pivot into HK wolfing isn't called into question in the coming max 2 game days.
Likewise, Sabi flipping town functionally confirms HK as town for the same reason. You can't simultaneously argue "HK kills his wolf readers" and also "HK kills his town readers" in the same breath, or even the same game day. It's a juxtaposition that can't be reasonably held.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:57 am hk u dying is good for town if ur v
this is a new and interesting take, I'm listening
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:59 am

The other is its Mac and two deep woofs that nobody has suspected this entire game like Porscha and Lily and Sabi and that Mac just didn't care about dying because he figured nobody would ever get there on the others.
I think Mac very much cared about dying. I think he didn't want to be the first wolf that flips but also I don't think he wanted to flip at all.
He had spent D1 hard protecting me, pushing Ender over me, echoing me when I wanted to push Ender. He didn't shift into "HK needs to die" mode until I made it clear on D2 that I was going to just fuck around and find out. At that point he shifts into a middle world of "hk is a wolf but also hk is bad for the thread" kind of read.

I think he intended for me to go over on D2 and played accordingly.
To me that says me dying was, at that time, part of the wolf team plan, and now it is not. It also says that Mac felt like he was at least one of the stronger players on the team, if not the strongest. Mac is aware I'm a solid player even after throwing a shitfit, he's seen it happen. He also knows that I am familiar enough with his wolf game that should I decide to find it I mostly likely can do so. He knows when I want to that I can do associations with a certain amount of accuracy, even if those associations are just "these people can't be a team".

All of that to say I think Mac realized I could be a liability to the wolf team which is why he wanted me to go over on D2. When I didn't go over and continued to play like a chocolate bar zapped with lightning and given access to urban dictionary and a keyboard I feel like the wolf team shifted, or could have, into "hk is an extra in Forest Gump, run him up but don't make it over till needed" which is why I've been counterwagon but nobody is actually pushing me hard enough to go over, or there's enough of a push on someone else to cause me to be "saved" for another day.

I dunno, I'm pulling bullshit out of my head that sounds good to me. Your mileage may vary, mine is high as fuck
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

u have deserved death for a long time and i will be ur executioner

good night
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:31 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm Why weren't you nked. Why wasn't porscha. We are misclearing ppl
Why wasnt literally any -insert name- nk'd is low iq in this situation lmao so unproductive
But like

Are you not wondering

About why either of us are alive?
i'm not in the slightest.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:34 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm Why weren't you nked. Why wasn't porscha. We are misclearing ppl
Why wasnt literally any -insert name- nk'd is low iq in this situation lmao so unproductive
But like

Are you not wondering

is that because u chose the nk
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:37 pm Think I’m gonna ride or die on Esooa town until I read an esooa post
What
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:14 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:59 am

I think Mac very much cared about dying. I think he didn't want to be the first wolf that flips but also I don't think he wanted to flip at all.
He had spent D1 hard protecting me, pushing Ender over me, echoing me when I wanted to push Ender. He didn't shift into "HK needs to die" mode until I made it clear on D2 that I was going to just fuck around and find out. At that point he shifts into a middle world of "hk is a wolf but also hk is bad for the thread" kind of read.

I think he intended for me to go over on D2 and played accordingly.
To me that says me dying was, at that time, part of the wolf team plan, and now it is not. It also says that Mac felt like he was at least one of the stronger players on the team, if not the strongest. Mac is aware I'm a solid player even after throwing a shitfit, he's seen it happen. He also knows that I am familiar enough with his wolf game that should I decide to find it I mostly likely can do so. He knows when I want to that I can do associations with a certain amount of accuracy, even if those associations are just "these people can't be a team".

All of that to say I think Mac realized I could be a liability to the wolf team which is why he wanted me to go over on D2. When I didn't go over and continued to play like a chocolate bar zapped with lightning and given access to urban dictionary and a keyboard I feel like the wolf team shifted, or could have, into "hk is an extra in Forest Gump, run him up but don't make it over till needed" which is why I've been counterwagon but nobody is actually pushing me hard enough to go over, or there's enough of a push on someone else to cause me to be "saved" for another day.

I dunno, I'm pulling bullshit out of my head that sounds good to me. Your mileage may vary, mine is high as fuck
I don't disagree especially with the middle part. In my HK Sabi scum world the plan was always to bus you d2 but somehow Mac became a wagon despite trying to bus you and by the end of the day your wagon was non existent and it was Mac v Esooa. Because people like me who are Town hard defended you that day and never really liked at your slot despite people like Nanook calling you outed.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:43 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:37 pm Think I’m gonna ride or die on Esooa town until I read an esooa post
What
Fair question lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:38 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:34 am
But like

Are you not wondering

is that because u chose the nk
Fair question xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I just want a nice happy mafia game where we all find each other and sing kumbaya and murder the woofs

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:31 pm Like full stop snow died for a reason in a world where Sabi and porscha are town
snow was spewed town from santy flip
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:26 pm I was told Sabi and porscha were out of their wolf ranges but them being alive is deeply troubling for my world view
I mean there's 4 people outside of that so idk what the exact issue is here
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:27 pm I feel like a dunce for the santy push and if Neon is a wolf wp but I rly saw what she saw

No wim ruins games lmao
if you understand me when I say "bornk" then you should be alarmed, yes.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:32 pm HK first. Than we figure out the rest.
I will not be joining
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:34 pm Fucking hell.

This happened in the kids birthday patty

Everyone fucking locked townread me and scum Jay brought me to f3 and Wilgz voted me out of paranoia.
should have asked why JJJ didn't get nk'd more often eh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:37 pm Like... as much as I hate it even if HK is town he needs to die before lylo because he's the easy mislim in lylo.
speak for yourself lmao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:39 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:38 pm Neon you seem like a wolf getting ahead of yourself. Why is HK a wolf here
how is neon ever a wolf lol
very funny and also nice! so untrue, bestie
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:40 pm Can each of you post your solves pls
yes its neon/esooa/tsp
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:41 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:53 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:24 pm EoD D1 Votecount

(As recalled by Achro, call out a mistake if you see one) We know for sure it was 8-7 tho.)

Ender (8) - Visorslash , MacDougall , Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon , Achromatic, Hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (7) Sabi, Lily, Nook, Jack, Santy, Esooa, Enderwiggin
Updated
Updated x 2

There's no way HK is pure right?
I am not picking up what you are putting down. explain?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 pm if you were so worried about dying maybe don't make up awful reasons to push Risiinq who was the easiest town to kill at that SoD then switch them to even worse reasons to push Santy once Neon changed that
so surely you have suspicion towards neon then.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:43 pm @Sabiplz vote hk
Why
Because he is a wolf? I've already said why relating to dead townies if you care about that. And so did Santy. And so did Risiinq. And so did Nanook. Pls just don't do some random dumb vote today and tomorrow
don't know why you think any votes today would be random.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 pm Neon has shown the only pulse in this game
and why do you think that pulse only started existing yesterday?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:57 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:55 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:53 pm Why do you think the vibes aren't bad @Lilypetal
I mean they kinda aren't right now
I find that suspicious because my solutions have flipped town so my world view is fucked. I don't get why you and lily are calm about this
Because the solve is a foot in front of our faces if town doesn't just throw more
you're only saying that because of the pressure town is under.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:03 pm Sabi is almost TWTBAW right now honestly lol.
idk what twtbaw means
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:08 pmAnd TSP ain't it
there's 2. why would you assume tsp isn't one of them.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:24 pm Yeah Sabi u get the vibe ur grasping at straws because you know you've lost. Don't see why you won't just go with a hk flip lol
I really hate this post. don't ever make it again. thanks
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:24 pm And wolf me has no reason to come in and push HK on solve if I know HK is town.

Logistically that doesn't make sense I can save HK for later and win the game with it. HK if town is such an easy misexe later.
not if you don't kill me first.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:24 pm And wolf me has no reason to come in and push HK on solve if I know HK is town.

Logistically that doesn't make sense I can save HK for later and win the game with it. HK if town is such an easy misexe later.
yeah you'll just ML hk today and then push on sabi tomorrow. the usual backhanded defense of theoretical wifom. yawn
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

well I guess it's possible HK isn't a ML. he isn't straight out of my poe. but I don't want to flip him today. he can be the shitty last wolf if he is one at all.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:25 pm Hk flip solves my alignment. It solves esooa. It solves neon. We have to do it
bold of you to say it clears you or esooa. lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:29 pm Sabi...

I just need a win...I don't want you to be upset we need to find each other if we are Town because if we are Town than the game is easier after HK flips.

We can win if we are Town...
lmao. come on. don't post wolfy shit like this neon
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:12 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:32 pm HK first. Than we figure out the rest.
I will not be joining

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:14 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:37 pm Like... as much as I hate it even if HK is town he needs to die before lylo because he's the easy mislim in lylo.
speak for yourself lmao
I am

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:17 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:41 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:53 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:24 pm EoD D1 Votecount

(As recalled by Achro, call out a mistake if you see one) We know for sure it was 8-7 tho.)

Ender (8) - Visorslash , MacDougall , Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon , Achromatic, Hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (7) Sabi, Lily, Nook, Jack, Santy, Esooa, Enderwiggin
Updated
Updated x 2

There's no way HK is pure right?
I am not picking up what you are putting down. explain?
There is a near zero percent chance all 3 woofs stacked ender regardless of HKs alignment.

Aka HK wagon can't be pure... yes? So one of the 3 on HK who are not flipped are guaranteed woof

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:57 am hk u dying is good for town if ur v
that's a hard "nah" from me fam
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:24 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 pm Neon has shown the only pulse in this game
and why do you think that pulse only started existing yesterday?
Because I literally have no WiM...

This push on me is so bad faith lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:26 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:03 pm Sabi is almost TWTBAW right now honestly lol.
idk what twtbaw means
To wolfy to be a wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:27 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:08 pmAnd TSP ain't it
there's 2. why would you assume tsp isn't one of them.
I assume TSP isn't the vote anyone should be making right now

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”