Moderator: Community Team

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seriously, all you have to do is re-read day 1 and look at how Lily and Porscha have no agenda in regards to how they are playing and you can see Alison, Aro and SPF all kinda bouncing around playing Mafia
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:13 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:52 am @Neon Since you are here, do you have any reads currently? I haven't swifted through the pages yet.
People I'd like to drink tea with

SPF
Mac

People I'd share a cookie with

Aro
Seanzie

People I would kick out of my house with no reservations

Creature
Boq
Falcon
oof ok, I am currently in catch up but I remember earlier this morning I had Boq and Creature as leaning town. Why do u feel that way about them?

Also, I do agree with u on Mac and SPF.
hahaha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:21 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:06 pm @Alison
it is basically on how he is constructing and presenting his thoughts tbh
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:49 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:29 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:27 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:24 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:37 pm

this post in particular felt a bit out of place and like the type of post i would make as a nervous wolf who felt pressured to join in on the meme posting but idk if i actually believe this
I mean, it's clearly a meme post and Lily does post stuff like that every game lmfao.

Do you actually think she believed that spf?
no, it's obvious that she didn't believe it, and that isn't what i said. i thought that the timing of the post was awkward and felt the most like somebody trying to "fit in" w/the rest of the game
oh oh, I misread your post. I thought the ending said, "but idk if she even believed what she posted." I misread why u had the sr oops.

I mean, I kind of disagree on the timing part but I can see why you would think that. I just kind of treated it like a meme post and everyone letting out the BS in their system during the RVS phaze.

I guess the post itself I could see why u would think it seems forced, but seeing as how Lily practically does it every game I have seen them do it in, idk if it means much.
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:39 pm Hmmm, it's funny that you say that SPF, because I was about to my post an observation/read I had, and I kind of want your input on this and thoughts.

I was actually going to slight townread Neon rn because I felt like when they entered the thread, they felt more like they were "vibing" with the thread and going with the flow. Like asking you about the League question and responding to Lily's wolf gc comment. So I had some good vibes from Neon after their initial "multi-tabbing" posts and seemed ok.

So I was wondering if you agree with my sentiment that Neon seems to be more natural rather than "attempting to fit in"?
I began town reading Aro around these posts.
It might be a stupid read but eh. Through jurying Aro's game, I found that he presented his thought process in a complicated manner (he has become more succinct tho). It is difficult to describe, but the way I read Aro's posts is that they are phrased in a complicated manner (or at least they become complicated in my head) and they are also constructed in an uh "unsmoothly" way?

I have never seen Aro wolf so maybe this is NAI. It reminds me how he plays as town tho so.
Also
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:04 pm Wait @falcon45ca, you do realize I voted on Mac as a meme right? He said he was a 49ers fan and I am a Seahawks fan. Seahawks and 49ers don't like each other.

Also, I voted on you cause your intro post pinged me and it didn't seem genuine to me.
This made me question my read at first. It is very defensive and felt like Aro was damage controlling/trying to explain away a vote.
But then I have a vague memory that Aro have done this as town so maybe it isn't anything tbh
I know this is kinda self-centric, but I kind of liked this post from Boq on me, and not just bc he tr me, but because of the nuance and how he approached it felt very genuine and real to me.

Knowing Boq was a juror and read through my lengthy champ's iso, I know Boq certainly read a lot from my town game and it seemed he used those traits and analyzed it within my posts through stating "my thoughts presented in a complex manner" and with a bunch of thoughts all mixed at once which was somewhat hard for people to parse. And I feel like Boq used that similar level of read to use it here as well. It didn't feel constructed or an easy tr from a wolf to give when catching up esp since my slot had some other tr. This felt very genuine, authentic, and a nuanced perspective from Boq which was pretty townie to me.
Putting in this ISO for later? Probably going to use it tomorrow? but today is judgement day
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:24 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:19 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.
@arogame123
Interesting, so you note how Alison has "Created this easy wagon" for mafia to jump on from ur pov. But I am curious as to why you believe a mafia wouldn't start the wagon if from ur pov, u are someone that is prone to ml for this type of behavior that mafia can easily push? Like I get the jumping on the traction, but why don't u believe a mafia could be the one to start it all?

Is it because you think they'd want to avoid the spotlight if you flip town? Or because they are scared to push you first?
good Alison cover
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:27 am Ok yea, Porscha is just mafia lmfao
Good look for Porscha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:29 am Oh, what up SPF?

I was hoping to see a Porscha reply, but if you don't mind real quick. What are your shotgun of reads aorn?
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:28 am i'm going to bed but just ftr i kind of maybe possibly like neon's posts over the last page even if im still not really there on her being town
oh hi mark
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I guess they should have killed me instead of nanook. he would have just hammered and go to next phase
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

I slept for like 45 minutes and now I'm back awake and boy howdy do I hate it! Hi rondo
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:39 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:13 pm seems like the first v creature i have ever seen

lucy v i think and just taking a diff approach at the game

i liked spf/aro

still think mac is v from rvs alone but we'll have to see lmao
Why do you think those folks are v (aside from Mac since you have already said why)
iirc i've only played vs w!creature and this creature is going about day 1 completely differently and seems to be like trying? so i just easily v read that

lucy's whole thing in every game I've played with her is that she doesnt make reads day 1 for some reason but it seems like she's dropping that and playing properly and I think you start doing that in a V game because it would only be a boon for wolfing

spf and aro just have good vibes that remind me of them towning, it's not like a proper read just like a very very slight lean

i'd say rn i'm confident in Creature/Lucy Town

aro/spf/mac TL
What about Creature from your POV is different from the games you played with him where is mafia, that are not as easily able to be changed that you read as confident town?

Also with lucy, why do u think making reads is something she couldn't do as mafia?
good look for Lily
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:47 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:45 am
what
Not a real read, but I saw u in the thread and wanted to reaction test to see how you would react but meh.
r E a C t I o N T e S t
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:48 am
what
Not a real read, but I saw u in the thread and wanted to reaction test to see how you would react but meh.
lmfao good work sherlock you really blew the case wide open on that one
good look for Porscha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:06 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:28 am i'm going to bed but just ftr i kind of maybe possibly like neon's posts over the last page even if im still not really there on her being town
So pocketed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:07 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:48 am
what
lmfao good work sherlock you really blew the case wide open on that one
good look for Porscha
Lmao I'm so funny
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:25 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:33 pm Guys today was international talk like a pirate day and I completely forgot

I'm super disappointed in meself
Wait what????

I want to be the king of the pirates hehe
Wait what????

ATE me town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:59 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:04 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:55 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:53 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:48 pm hmm i dont want to put this in a rude way but lucy seems sad and withdrawn to me in a way that is quite distinct from any other games i've seen from her - like she has already thrown in the towel and is perfectly content with giving up. it's weird and it doesn't feel like the lucy i played the other games with

i suppose that it doesn't have to be alignment indicative though
this is absolutely WILD

our tones are different due to a bunch of different circumstances out of game or in game

im kinda having a bad past few days, maybe that's part of it? who knows! i'm not content with giving up though lol this game just began and I'm excited to flesh out my world view while I speak with some of my favorite mafia players.

but yeah posts like this are kinda demoralizing for me cuz it's like sheesh is my typing style/vibe that bad?
sorry! i really don't mean it in a rude way or to imply that your presence in this game is bad - i enjoy playing with you and was looking forward to playing with you in this game as well. you just seem tonally detached and disinteested from the game in a way that is totally distinct from the other games ive played with you

maybe it's me and not you though
in general i'd say i struggle day 1 and do better as the game goes on and like every game recently i've gotten shit for having a wolfy tone or "faking" hype or having TMI reads day 1 and it's like kinda tiring for me because like i know im town, all i've done is post how I normally do, and It's overanalyzed and brought up repeatedly and I expend a lot of energy trying to appear townier as to not get MLed rather than just getting to the meat of the game and solving alignments in a comfy "shes null" slot.

i am not saying this in anyway to discredit things said this game or make ppl feel bad cuz like it literally doesn't matter that much but if people want to understand where my head is at and why my tone is the way it is that is part of what's going through my head. I'm not disinterested or detached I've read every single post I have opinions I have reads and I wanna talk to ppl about the game though. ppl just confbias really hard and its annoying lol
Well I am curious Lily, cause from the games I have played with you, I have not seen you myslynched and in fact, you have either stayed alive majority of the game or eaten the night kill.

I can empathize with some of your frustrations but from what I have seen before in your town games, people do listen to you even when u are in POE. So this energy from you is sort of new to me and I am just trying to understand why you feel that you haven't been able to "solve" games even if you were in POE, which isn't mostly true unless you have games that differ from that.

Like I have played with you before and to me, it seemed like you really cared more about your appearance this game than before and you seemed to be more self-aware of your actions. Cause as I mentioned, in the games where you were town, I have not seen you ml'd before and you seemed to just keep chugging along and doing your thing. I don't have an issue with ur opening posts but more so your reaction to how others perceived it.

Also, I am sorry to hear about the outside of game stuff and hope life is treating you well. But I do want to hear you out on this and why you feel the way you do this game about yourself?
The weird thing about this is, this post happened hours ago, 1104 am my time and he posts this 659pm its like he was looking for a way to interact with Lily and just went and found a post and pulled it forward to talk about more and push her a bit without pushing her and also try to ate her into his pocket
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

admittedly he is "catching up"
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:17 am Hmmm, admittedly, I am almost caught up and now I am also kind of conflicted on Lily and if Lily is town, I'd feel that SPF is likely town as well for the olive branch she provided.

I did feel that despite Lily getting pressured, she did what I'd expect from a t!Lily and that is to go out there and do her thing and continually solve and she attempted to read and find out who she believed she was scummy.

Now, I disagree with her on her sr on Boq and I felt that Boq's reads though they may have seemed concencus, his reasonings and thought process behind it were nuance and an original take on the matter. I had also discussed some of this above as well.
great look for Lily. You and SPF are paired!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:23 am
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:33 pm Also giving players free D1 passes is shit. Always pressure them into doing something and get them lynched if they don't.
yup, I totally agree.

I am inclined to slightly tr this more so because I just had similar feelings when scrolling through and seems to be more townie frustration than not, cause I felt the same way.

I'd think this would look good for creature too esp in worlds where "the stronger players are mafia."
Good strong town read on the mislynch
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 am Woot WOot, I can officially say I have caught up and skimmed lol.

A couple thoughts.

I am tr Mac, SPF, and Boq. And then slightly below that Creature and Lucy.

I noticed the way Falcon was questioning Mac, Creature, and some others about why they had the reads they had and wanted to reach out to see why people had certain votes felt ok to me.
It actually somewhat reminds me of my own play where I just go out and ask a bunch of questions and attempt to understand why people hold the perspective they do or have the reasoning they do. He also got upset when he wasn't getting a response from Mac or when he disliked the response. So that demonstrate to me that Falcon was indeed focused on the response and attempting to determine the perspective people had from their votes. And it didn't seem like he was just asking pointless questions just to ask them. So Falcon felt a bit townier to me in the catchup.

I didn't really read much of Seanzie's games yet, but Initially I thought his sr on Boq seemed to come from a weird place and felt a bit uncharitable at the time, but then when reading over and his sr on Lucy and Alison, I saw SPF discuss how Seanzie felt townie because he was pushing in a non-malicious and non-agenday matter, and I kinda thought about this. The way he was pushing originally and the reasons for it were really odd the more I thought about it. Like from mafia, I'd expect "better reasons" or better ways to come up with a way to push on people and I could kind of see what SPF was saying with Seanzie and I could empathize with that. It's kind of in the TWTBAW if that makes sense but also considering that I think his pushes stem from more of "gotchas" and "ooh, that's a slip" feels like a townie searching for whatever they can find and that to me doesn't seem as malicious or manufactured. So that to me feels slightly townie from Seanzie.

I already discussed my feelings on Neon and Lily.

I still felt like Alison was scummy in some of their pushes and when they brought up the "mafia in the slankers" it was odd to me that Alison thought that when she had a decent amount of sr in some of the people that were enganging in the game like Mac.

Also, I know I joked about Porscha being "lock mafia" early for a reaction test. But when reading back, I had seen Porscha not really attempting to solve as much and just kind of finding anything to talk about elsewhere. It feels like she is disconnected from the thread but not in a towny way. When asked about reads, she felt hesitant to give one and attempted to avoid being direct. I know hedgy != mafia, but it seems like Porscha has avoided to give many takes this game as if she is afraid of giving any? That's at least what it feels like to me.

@Porscha do you have any thoughts on the game or any reads?
I agree with SPF! Seanzie is towny! >looks at Day 5 vote

And a nice strong Alison scum read to boot!

Lots not ruffle Porschas feathers too much.

I dunno Porscha, DO You have any thoughts on the game or any reads?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:52 am Reads list looking like this rn

Towns
Mac
SPF
Boq

Leaning Town
Creature
Lucy
Falcon
Seanzie

Null
Neon
Nanook
JackOfHearts
Sparkles

Leaning Scum/POE
Lily
Alison
Porscha
Lily, Porscha, sorry to hear you are scum
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:54 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:49 am @Porscha truth or dare?
Dare her to give a read lol.
Also, Imma head off for now, but I'll try to be around if I can tomorrow. I left majority of my thoughts during catch up, so hopefully they are helpful!

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Ok in the SPF world she votes Porscha and in the Aro world he votes Porcha. Cleared
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 am Woot WOot, I can officially say I have caught up and skimmed lol.

A couple thoughts.

I noticed the way Falcon was questioning Mac, Creature, and some others about why they had the reads they had and wanted to reach out to see why people had certain votes felt ok to me.
It actually somewhat reminds me of my own play where I just go out and ask a bunch of questions and attempt to understand why people hold the perspective they do or have the reasoning they do. He also got upset when he wasn't getting a response from Mac or when he disliked the response. So that demonstrate to me that Falcon was indeed focused on the response and attempting to determine the perspective people had from their votes. And it didn't seem like he was just asking pointless questions just to ask them. So Falcon felt a bit townier to me in the catchup.

I didn't really read much of Seanzie's games yet, but Initially I thought his sr on Boq seemed to come from a weird place and felt a bit uncharitable at the time, but then when reading over and his sr on Lucy and Alison, I saw SPF discuss how Seanzie felt townie because he was pushing in a non-malicious and non-agenday matter, and I kinda thought about this. The way he was pushing originally and the reasons for it were really odd the more I thought about it. Like from mafia, I'd expect "better reasons" or better ways to come up with a way to push on people and I could kind of see what SPF was saying with Seanzie and I could empathize with that. It's kind of in the TWTBAW if that makes sense but also considering that I think his pushes stem from more of "gotchas" and "ooh, that's a slip" feels like a townie searching for whatever they can find and that to me doesn't seem as malicious or manufactured. So that to me feels slightly townie from Seanzie.

I still felt like Alison was scummy in some of their pushes and when they brought up the "mafia in the slankers" it was odd to me that Alison thought that when she had a decent amount of sr in some of the people that were enganging in the game like Mac.

Also, I know I joked about Porscha being "lock mafia" early for a reaction test. But when reading back, I had seen Porscha not really attempting to solve as much and just kind of finding anything to talk about elsewhere. It feels like she is disconnected from the thread but not in a towny way. When asked about reads, she felt hesitant to give one and attempted to avoid being direct. I know hedgy != mafia, but it seems like Porscha has avoided to give many takes this game as if she is afraid of giving any? That's at least what it feels like to me.

sean towntold
falcon strong tr
mac town
neon lily tl
I cant read alison
afraid to read aro
nook probs town
null on jack
missparkles objectively null but I enjoy their flavor of existence
spf serving town realness
creature reading like last town creature I saw
lucy null
boq idk i'm unawares of them. i could probs confbias myself into scumlean if I wanted to tho
now look at this read list compared to the game state.... this is a nice read list
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 am also alison / mac never w/w and I agree with mac himself that he was forced to towntell during that interaction so to me it's always t/t or w/t, respectively
good look for Porscha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:13 am Boq/lucy/x scum team?
oh Porscha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:05 am
MOD NOTE

@RondoDimBuckle REPLACES @MissSparkles

DONT DISCUSS THE SUBSTITUTION.

Her vote does not count anymore
Your salvation enters the chat
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:05 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:06 am Holy shit I am so submissive and breedable right now. This is all I am going to say for the rest of the day.
i believe this is towny
Darn tootin, you better believe it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:07 am yeah like tbh porscha is probably a wolf here i don't think her sidestepping my @'s for reads/talking to me are like super AI but her general play is incredibly stilted and I think she may just be a wolf here. Gonna park my vote there until she does something. Sorry porscha

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
HAHAHA in the lily world Porscha is clear
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:17 am Alison

No votes Voters: Nonearogame123,

No votes Voters: NoneBoquise

6% Voters: SeanzieCreature

6% Voters: lucyFalcon45ca

No votes Voters: NoneJackofhearts2005

11% Voters: Alison, MacDougallLilypetal

No votes Voters: Nonelucy

No votes Voters: NoneMacDougall

No votes Voters: NoneMissSparkles

6% Voters: CreatureNANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

6% Voters: RondoDimBuckleNeon

No votes Voters: NonePorscha

22% Voters: staypositivefriend, Boquise, arogame123, LilypetalSeanzie

11% Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, falcon45castaypositivefriend

No votes Voters: Nonesleep (no elim)

6% Voters: Neonim just here for popcorn (spec)

28% Voters: Sabiplz, MissSparkles, JaggedJimmyJay, Scotty, Marmot Total votes: 18
well well well, would you look at this vote count. ALL of you a re on Porscha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:30 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:22 am I think Neon has been townie in recent pages.
Sorry, I was in class and was tapping out a quick one liner before packing up.

Elaborating on this: I think Neon is comfortable with the suspicion on her, and this is townie. She has also made stabs at solving (eg. in suggesting that there's a wolf in her voters, and that SPF is town) despite the pressure, and this solving has a degree of nuance to it (like arguing that there's a mafia in her voters but that the person who started the vote probably isn't) that I wouldn't expect from a low-effort wolf who's just throwing out takes out of obligation.

I don't think it ~clears~ her but it's a marked improvement from her early content and I don't feel a desire to kill her.
yes SPF is town [/s]
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:32 am If Neon is indeed town then Lilypetal looks pretty good off that, insofar as she was presented with a pretty golden opportunity to pile on Neon (when SPF offered to doublevote with her) with little accountability (given the talk at the time, it's likely I would have taken the lion's share of any blame for a Neon flip), and not only chose not to take it, but insisted on engaging with Neon to try to "find her" before declaring Neon to be super townie and asking everyone to get off her.

If Lilypeta is mafia treating town Neon in this way, it looks an awful lot like an attempt to pocket Neon. But I don't think wolves would be seeing town Neon as a slot to pocket right now so I don't think that's the case either, which means that if Neon is town then Lilypetal likely is as well.
well thanks for that Alison, I guess if we look at Neons slot.... Huh, shes town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:37 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:18 am It's not bad. It's just like...

Suppose Neon is a townie and is in fact the kind of townie that wolves will want to push on for being fluffy and other bullshit.
Here's SPF saying Neon is frozen, which sounds like bullshit so maybe SPF is actually the wolf, here.
But Neon says SPF is a townie.

It's just kinda obvious derailing of promising directions I could look into.
Wolves are frozen on D1 all the time so I don't think it's a bullshit take. I had similar suspicions on Neon myself before her recent bout of townie posting.

Why does Neon saying SPF is a townie derail your previous belief that "SPF is actually the wolf"?
Thats a good question. Nice defence
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:41 am I wonder if it's wise to angleshoot that Rondo would put in extra effort to try to snow me if he was wolf and that he's townie because he clearly doesn't care about doing so.
Very wise subtle probe on me to make sure I dont get too suspicious of her too quickly. Unfortunately the very post that made decide she is wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:22 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:17 am Thanks, if I have the chance I will try to read those later tomorrow! No promises tho
Did you ever read any of the games you asked me for?

[VOTE: arogame123] aubergine
And Seanzie kicks it right out of the park
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:22 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:17 am Thanks, if I have the chance I will try to read those later tomorrow! No promises tho
Did you ever read any of the games you asked me for?

[VOTE: arogame123] aubergine
I barely skimmed some of them. I’m pretty packed today, but if I get the chance, I’ll look over them.

But I did think you are slightly townie on my catch-up, but I do plan to read a bit more if I get the chance today.
>asks for games to read to appear towny >doesnt read them and gets called out >uhhh, busy, read later
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:05 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:12 pm idk I don't feel good at all about Porscha being a hit.

That feels a lot like the time we lynched falcon45ca D1 in Halvosen Ridge.

Porscha is pretty close to null which means there's 80% chance they flip town.

If someone wants me to feel good about lynching Porscha then please make a good case why Porscha is more likely to be wolf and not just lazy town.

Otherwise I would like to see alternatives that have a concrete chance to ve wolf instead of rand.

Jack is kinda meh. I feel like he's underplaying here as compared to Porscha.

RondoDimBuckle is also meh. Underplaying but a lazy lynch.

I wonder if staypositivefriend randed wolf here. I don't like her pushes so far. I also wonder if staypositivefriend has a lowercase tell considering all her posts here are lowercase.

Boquise is also kinda disappointing this game so far and feels slightly different from Halvosen Ridge too. Did Alison weigh on this?
Is it because of the amount of people that have latched onto porscha or is it something that Porscha did independently of that?

When I woke up and saw the wagon grow a bit, I was like oh, but I’m curious as to your thoughts there.

Won’t be around for EoD so I’ll likely vote when I can before.
Cant articulate why he is on Porscha when pushed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:06 am Holy shit I am so submissive and breedable right now. This is all I am going to say for the rest of the day.
Hey
The post that made me scum read you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:06 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:22 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:12 pm idk I don't feel good at all about Porscha being a hit.

If someone wants me to feel good about lynching Porscha then please make a good case why Porscha is more likely to be wolf and not just lazy town.

Otherwise I would like to see alternatives that have a concrete chance to ve wolf instead of rand.

I wonder if staypositivefriend randed wolf here. I don't like her pushes so far. I also wonder if staypositivefriend has a lowercase tell considering all her posts here are lowercase.

Boquise is also kinda disappointing this game so far and feels slightly different from Halvosen Ridge too. Did Alison weigh on this?
lowercase tell? that's a very nuanced thing to notice tbh that's interesting

i do agree i feel eh abt porscha flipping wolf but I think pressure/pushes have motivated townies to play the game thus far and Porscha just meme posted through each prod which to me is more scum indicative than town
Do you think its rand wolf of me to ignore literally no cases made against me? Nobody has made a case against me. I don't have shit to defend myself against
amazing post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:14 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:06 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:22 pm

lowercase tell? that's a very nuanced thing to notice tbh that's interesting

i do agree i feel eh abt porscha flipping wolf but I think pressure/pushes have motivated townies to play the game thus far and Porscha just meme posted through each prod which to me is more scum indicative than town
Do you think its rand wolf of me to ignore literally no cases made against me? Nobody has made a case against me. I don't have shit to defend myself against
imagine iso
tbh
:ninja:
Dude all you've said is that I shaded you by saying I didnt like a post you made. I chose not to respond because yeah, I did shade it. What is there to argue about that??
large and in charge
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:18 pm [VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:18 pm i think porscha's response is towny enough but i still wanna see more solving

this showing of porscha isn't rly wolf indicative and I agree that we're probably dealing with two strong wolves with a lineup like this

i think both porscha and jack wagons are kinda meh we should do something spicy
Hello sailor
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:22 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 am
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:07 am Alright you all should probably start pushing for the player you believe to be most likely a hit otherwise we'll just lazylynch Porscha here.
Why is porscha dying bad
*cri*
Do you think creature tmi-ed you as town here?
*sucks teeth* yeah honestly he could be pocketing the fuck out of me by seeing what I see but ultimately the rest of creature has felt town to me today so I dont know that its damning that I believe he has a pair of working eyes and a hamster running his brain just because some others had moments of blindness and sleeping hamster in regards to reading me
sucks teeth tell
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:27 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:26 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:07 am Alright you all should probably start pushing for the player you believe to be most likely a hit otherwise we'll just lazylynch Porscha here.
Why is porscha dying bad
*cri*
*sucks teeth* yeah honestly he could be pocketing the fuck out of me by seeing what I see but ultimately the rest of creature has felt town to me today so I dont know that its damning that I believe he has a pair of working eyes and a hamster running his brain just because some others had moments of blindness and sleeping hamster in regards to reading me
my English is failing me so I cant say why I think it is townie but this is townie tbh
like if i try to describe it
town are more prone to have this thought that they should be town read and everyone who doesnt town read them are dumb dumb, and they phrase it in a kind of way that has a word but which i have forgot tbh

the struggle
yeah its also a very v!porscha response imo
great look for lily
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:29 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:28 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:18 pm [VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
ive never felt more betrayed in my life
i thought to myself: what is the worst possible vote i could cast here that conflicts with my entire world view of the game
Great instincts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:30 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 am

A couple thoughts.

sean towntold
falcon strong tr
mac town
neon lily tl
I cant read alison
afraid to read aro
nook probs town
null on jack
missparkles objectively null but I enjoy their flavor of existence
spf serving town realness
creature reading like last town creature I saw
lucy null
boq idk i'm unawares of them. i could probs confbias myself into scumlean if I wanted to tho
is it alignment indicative that porscha doesnt list a single person below null in this post? im wondering because my memory of her spiritfarer game is that she spent a lot of time pushing on people and being skeptical of everyone else in the game whereas her approach in this game appears to be roughly the opposite
great look for Porscha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:13 am Boq/lucy/x scum team?
wait can u talk more about your read on boq specifically? i dont understand how u got from point A to point B
TMI on Boq being town here
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:35 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:34 pm [VOTE: sleep] aubergine

it would be pretty MEME if I go down on D1 tbh. Means I havent survived to see D2 for three games in a row :wowee:
i will defend the downtrodden until my dying breath

rest easy u will live through the day
great look going against town consensus
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:39 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:38 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:36 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:36 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:33 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:31 pm Jackofhearts2005, Creature, falcon45ca
and
Porscha and Seanzie have telegraphed their votes on me.

Lily seems to only follow the consensus of other people regarding me instead of creating original reads, so could as well vote there.
Neon has voted me before so could re-vote.

7 players, I think there should be a wolf there tbh
i believe my original reading of u was incorrect and have reevaluated your slot i don't rly think that's consensus considering you now have 4 people on you and I am still tring you
nice tbh
i don't get u

do u think im lying? do you think im a wolf? do u just think im stupid?
sorry
i was considering whether you were lying, but seems you have decided to shield me then maybe not tbh
okay yeah if u think im lying thats whatever i wouldve just been a little hurt if u thought i was dumb or something

like i am but its still hurtful u know?

i think ur town, honestly we're probably all on v wagons lmao
lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:47 pm anyway i finished catching up with the thread and i actually think that jack looks the worst out of all the people who posted when i was gone.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 am Neon's iso is pretty much flufftastic. I know that's shite of me to say but it's true.
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.
Mood. I do wanna see more follow up to this, though.

Mac thinks Neon is totes town. SPF thinks Neon looks like a frozen wolf and I tend to think "frozen wolf" isn't a thing that happens fucking D1. But then Neon is like "SPF is my top townie."

:kadaj:
i dislike jack characterizing neon as "fluffastic" only to use neon's read on me as an excuse not to read me or push on me further. it feels like jack is attempting to position himself to vote neon as needed while also using neon's read on me as a crutch to avoid giving a stance on my alignment

in general, this train of thought doesn't make any sense to me - if jack thinks that i am mischaracterizing neon's play or describing her in a wolfy way, then i would expect him to pursue that read further instead of lazily giving up because someone who he doesn't even townread is calling me down. it borders on word salad because of how difficult the logic is to follow

i also dislike him asking a question about porscha (ie: "is porscha playing scummy this game?"") and then choosing not to self-preserve on porscha while still giving himself the space to vote her later if it becomes strategically necessary. i feel the same way about his vote on boq - it came out of nowhere and i find it difficult to believe that jack!town would be comfortable leaving his vote parked on boq on d1 of a game like this, especially without a clear reason
I am angry Jack wont vote Porscha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:48 pm jack's posts feel like they were randomly generated by an artificial intelligence that u fed a bunch of random mafia posts to and not by a real human being. i don't know how he typically plays as scum but this is extremely out of character from all of the towngames ive seen from him
Jack 100% Confirmed mafia
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:52 pm i switched my vote to jack. i don't really like porscha's posts in the sense that it feels like she pulled her reads out of a hat and that the confidence she has projected in her view of the game is not proportional to the content she has actually posted, but she at least feels mildly coherent and i feel like i have a higher chance at reading her incorrectly than i do at reading jack incorrectly
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:50 pm the funny thing is that i was actually going to make a post talking about how the wagon on you is probably wolf-motivated because it has has an absurd amount of momentum against it in spite of nobody posting any real reason to wolfread you beyond: "he doesnt feel towny" but now im not going to out of spite
flowing with town away from Porscha.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:24 pm
Why is porscha dying bad
*cri*
Meh

I'm lazy and you're null, good enough for me

Plus I need the cred when you flip red, we both know rondo's not carrying us to the finish line, soz
Rondo will only carry you to finish line if he isnt wolf
Little did she know
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”