Jeff
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Death Will be My Final Lover

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:52 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:51 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:49 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:47 pm oops. I had about 7 paragraphs of shit typed out and my phone refreshed. Fucknuggets
well if it said anything bad about me, then good riddance
As a matter of fact, it didn’t. But thanks. I would think you would appreciate additive content to this game. Do you suspect me, Porscha?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I dunno yet. i'm down to see if you get NK'd tonight and go from there
So if I don’t die tonite, that cements my guilt?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:29 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:27 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:11 pm Ruri (2): Lily, Moonwink
MacDougall (1): Seanzie
Porscha (1): DrWilgy
Cape90 (1): MacDougall
Arcbell (1): Neon
DrWilgy (1): Scotty
Neon (1): Cape
Fixed
FIXED
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:54 pm who is voting who : (
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine i want to kill a man
Moonwink
The Mark
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Hyena

Post by Moonwink »

I think I'm fully committed to not going after Cape or Seanzie even if Seanzie seemed to imply earlier that he may not be townreading Cape as much as he was. Until further notice, I'm considering them town.

Scotty seems frustrated with the game state and the low energy levels, and I'm going to take it as genuine and, thus, towny.

I don't remember anything Wilgy has said D2 aside from maybe wanting to go after me, but not before getting rid of Ruri. He had a good D1, and Michelle liked him, so I don't mind keeping him around longer.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:58 pm I think I'm fully committed to not going after Cape or Seanzie even if Seanzie seemed to imply earlier that he may not be townreading Cape as much as he was. Until further notice, I'm considering them town.

Scotty seems frustrated with the game state and the low energy levels, and I'm going to take it as genuine and, thus, towny.

I don't remember anything Wilgy has said D2 aside from maybe wanting to go after me, but not before getting rid of Ruri. He had a good D1, and Michelle liked him, so I don't mind keeping him around longer.
what bout me?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

I falcon is mafia, he realized overnight that he probably didn't have to post or give anymore content, which is why we didn't see much of him today in spite of him having okay content D1. The difference between him and Wilgy is that I know Wilgy has been posting stuff and playing the game, where as I don't recall Falcon doing so at any point D2 (no I'm not going to look).
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon probs just busy IRL I wouldn't consider it AI
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:59 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:58 pm I think I'm fully committed to not going after Cape or Seanzie even if Seanzie seemed to imply earlier that he may not be townreading Cape as much as he was. Until further notice, I'm considering them town.

what bout me?
I still would be okay yeeting you, but not for read reasons or personal reasons. It would just be to see if the wagons EoD1 were both town. And the reason why I want to see if that's the case is that if you and HK were both town, then scum probably weren't trying to steer anyone in any direction. I'd probably look into the no voters first, before looking into all the other wagons.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

lol, I just had a thought

@MacDougall Were you and Ace still having issues playing with each other before this game, lol? If so, I'm tempted to wonder if you'd made the decision to kill him just to stop him from, like, going after you eventually.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:17 pm Possible voting candidates and comments:

1. Ruri - I am abandoning this pretty soon if she don't show up and I would hope yall follow suit tbh.

2. falcon45ca - Now look, he had tunnel on me. Asked around for reads. Said Macdougall was town. Called me pockety and icky for 40 which is pretty funny because it really wasn't pockety and it would have been more valid if he had called it hedgy. Hasn't talked today. I would say no to this but I could see why other people would want this.

3. Arcbell - The whole energy modulation and vibes read is EV+. Felt like Arcbell has been slightly off. Hardly anything today. Insert thing I have already said about Arcbell here.

4. Neon - Feel nothing about beginning posts. Said they were bored so they wanted everyone to say what anime they liked, voted Moonwink for liking Sylveon. Literally the whole time hasn't felt like they actually done anything AI day 1. Neon's responses in 408/411 seem towny in regards to Porscha. Voted Arcbell and said they aren't moving.

5. Porscha - Has really felt like town today, I do NOT understand this push as of now

6. Moonwink - Has felt jumpy at the opportunity to dunk someone as of late, they voted Porscha, then Mac, now Ruri today. Had the read me/seanzie are not w/w. Had similar thoguhts as I did about Seanzie. Pretty standard day 1 as far as gameplay, felt like "insert mafia player" day 1.

7. lilypetal - Had a chainsaw defense of Porscha, has suspicion on Macdougall. I feel like this is kinda risky but if scum, does give okay info, would be better if there were more then like... 2 scum u know.

8. Macdougall - Meh. I think if Neon/Mac were w/w, Mac's response to my question would not have been so mild, ie. Mac overjustifying his position versus 577, also 199 reaffirms this. Says Seanzie voting him is townie. Says I outed for not reading, but I was towny earlier. Arcbell is town says Mac. Said Scotty was town for 193. Says Moonwink is also wolfy. Retracted this saying NKA pointed to falcon/Seanzie being wolves.

I would say I would probably go with Neon or lilypetal with that said, not sure what yall seeing in Neon

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Says the only AI thing they saw felt towny

Votes me

Checks out
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:46 am
Cape90 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:17 am
Moonwink wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:58 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:44 am I cannot understand why Ace got killed by anyone
serial killer needs to kill players the mafia aren't going to shoot
Are you outting yourself as mafia here to give the SK instructions on how to make their nightkills? :P
I feel like this is what SK did with Ace already probably so no.
Arcbell wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:54 pm What does scum having 1 KP mean, they only get one shot or one shot per night?
I feel like you could chalk this up to "being performative" but otherwise, I feel like wolf Arcbell would likely not ask this if Arcbell was wolf

Reading Arcbell (aphelios) with SBPC doesn't work too well
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... Ultralight this was an aphelios town game where he posted only 12 times. I was mafia
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ic-Game-v3 this was a game aphelios was in and was mafia and posted over 300 times in. I was not in this game

with all this aside, I don't townread Arcbell by any stretch but worth considering
I did consider and have been going back and forth on that KP comment. I don’t know Arc but it’s definitely a dumbtell that I would and probably have used in similar iterations as wolf. I know it’s possible for wolves to ask questions about their own abilities.

That being said, I was also in the boat of thinking “Mafia has 1 KP” to mean they had x1 kill in the whole game until (you?) explained otherwise. So maybe he really is not mafia.

Could be SK still tho. He has already admitted to that.

So Arcbell probably not wolf, good SK candidate.
Lmao, I am flattered people think I am aphelios
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:17 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:44 am I cannot understand why Ace got killed by anyone
Are you outting yourself as mafia here to give the SK instructions on how to make their nightkills? :P
Arcbell wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:54 pm What does scum having 1 KP mean, they only get one shot or one shot per night?
I feel like you could chalk this up to "being performative" but otherwise, I feel like wolf Arcbell would likely not ask this if Arcbell was wolf

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... Ultralight this was an aphelios town game where he posted only 12 times. I was mafia
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ic-Game-v3 this was a game aphelios was in and was mafia and posted over 300 times in. I was not in this game

with all this aside, I don't townread Arcbell by any stretch but worth considering
I did consider and have been going back and forth on that KP comment. I don’t know Arc but it’s definitely a dumbtell that I would and probably have used in similar iterations as wolf. I know it’s possible for wolves to ask questions about their own abilities.

That being said, I was also in the boat of thinking “Mafia has 1 KP” to mean they had x1 kill in the whole game until (you?) explained otherwise. So maybe he really is not mafia.

imagine lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:17 pm

imagine lol
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

I don't have to imagine the lol I am living it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

don't you use the same pfp on both sites or am I misremembering
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Does anyone want to analyze a small segment of the game with me and ignore the rest of what's been going on out of laziness?
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Cape90] aubergine

Omgus so much

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:20 pm don't you use the same pfp on both sites or am I misremembering
I do I'm object on the other but I the line between myself and aphelios in the last game was pretty thin I'll admit
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Anyone know the VC?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by DrWilgy »

What is there to add? Nothing has changed this cycle.

Half the folks here are just mia, so let's get to hacking the weeds away.

I think there's a good chance Porscha is scum. Lily has some points per Michelle's death. I get constant Wolfy vibes from you and saying that you've glazed over me this day doesn't really inspire anything great.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:22 pm Anyone know the VC?
Bruh

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:23 pm

I think there's a good chance Porscha is scum. Lily has some points per Michelle's death. I get constant Wolfy vibes from you and saying that you've glazed over me this day doesn't really inspire anything great.
wha - how is there a good chance i'm scum
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:23 pm
Bruh
Yes, bruh?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall (2): Seanzie, Lilypetal
Ruri (1): Moonwink
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:25 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:23 pm
Bruh
Yes, bruh?
Scroll up about 10 posts. Add what changed.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:25 pm
Thanks! You're lock!town now.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

poggers
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:29 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:25 pm
Thanks! You're lock!town now.
(for legal reasons, this is a joke)

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

not as poggers!
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

I more voted just because
1. High poster, have felt like mafia were actually among those group of people versus low posters
2. Wanted to see what Neon did
3. Wanted off Ruri before assumed EOD but that isn't until much later apparently

[VOTE: Arcbell] aubergine

Arcbell was solving day 1, not so much as of now
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:23 pm

These are all fair points. My main point about you was simply that I don't want to yeet you.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:23 pm I think there's a good chance Porscha is scum
convince me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

unpopular opinion but i'm really quite okay with ruri flip
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

That last vote count Porscha posted is wrong.

Here's the actual one:

Ruri (2): Lily, Moonwink
MacDougall (2): Seanzie, Lily
Cape90 (2): MacDougall, Neon
Arcbell (1): Cape
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:46 pm That last vote count Porscha posted is wrong.

Here's the actual one:

Ordered by vote totals:
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Oh wait, lol, that's not right
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

THIS IS THE REAL ONE

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:45 pm unpopular opinion but i'm really quite okay with ruri flip
it would be random essentially.

If Ruri is mafia, this whole game has also been spiderman pointing gif
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:46 pm Oh wait, lol, that's not right
lmfao nailed it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:45 pm unpopular opinion but i'm really quite okay with ruri flip
it would be random essentially.

If Ruri is mafia, this whole game has also been spiderman pointing gif
I don't think I feel better than rand on anybody elses' slot either tbh so that's probably why i'm down for it

and i'll never find her cuz skill issue I guess
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: ruri] aubergine
ok
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:50 pm [VOTE: ruri] aubergine
ok
:eyes:
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

I don't think I'm okay with voting Arc or Cape today. Wilgy is 100% off the table for me.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

[VOTE: Ruri] aubergine

k me here unless something drastic changes and someone gets outed
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Ruri (3): Moonwink, Porscha, Lily
MacDougall (1): Seanzie
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

lol, 3-way tie time

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

moon you are chaos
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

The Hunt for the Captain Crunch Serial Killer

If anyone cares to read, ima delve into finding the SK:
The optimal SK play in this game is to straddle the line between solvey and blendy. That way the mafia ideally don’t kill them. This leads to players that either steer the thread or are high visibility. Now this is a strategy that not everyone might take, but I have to look at this from a logical standpoint.

So I’m a go through players and work out how likely they are to be SK based on this logic.
Top 5 posters (that aren’t me):
-Moonwink
-Cape
-Porscha
-Macdougall
-Neon

If those 5, Cape imo has been doing the most thorough digging this game. I rule him out of SK territory.
Porscha has been…prickly, is probably the word I would use. Rather combative and a solid presence throughout game. I rule her out of SK.
Moonwink has been helpful enough to add plenty of original takes and has the second highest posts. I’d rule her out.

Mac is a question mark for meta reasons. He’s popped in with mostly forgettable comments. I can only conjecture how Mac would behave as SK, don’t know if I’ve seen it before. But he has a precedence in games and this could be an erstwhile strategy here. He’s neither been a domineering town nor a suspicious pooPoo peepeee.
-Above average SK equity

Neon had a lot of posts D1 (I think 2nd highest) and has cooled off considerably D2. A part of me wonders if SK Neon would have gone a little too gung-ho and purposefully backed off on D2 so as not to be too visible. It’s not like Neon’s takes or reads were that memorable to begin with.
-Above average SK equity

Wilgy. My biggest wrinkle with Wilgy being SK is that he pushed his take on HK to ultimately get him yeeted, and is taking similar initiative here on D2 too. In context, it’s not a huge push. Almost shruggy even. He’s middle of the pack in post count, which is where I’d expect the SK to be. Doing just enough to appear town but not enough to be town leader.
-Slightly Below Average Scum Equity

Seanzie is anti town. No way to sugar coat it. He’s making weak votes and even weaker reasoning behind said votes. Appears to not have a handle on the game state. Exactly middle of the road in posts.
Not only could he be SK, he’s not even townsiding.
-High SK equity

falcon hasn’t posted since D1. But what he did post was a sheeping strategy in D1. Jumped on the HK wagon. That’s not necessarily a damming piece, but he has about as much agency in this game as a horse at a race track.
-High SK equity

lilypetal has been fast and loose, while also slightly blendy. She came into D2 calling Neon the SK, which is pretty brazen. Could be projection. Michelle bring her main detractor makes me feel she has more scum equity than SK equity however.
-below average SK equity

Arcbell started the game by outright admitting to being the SK. For the lol’s? I’m not sure. He’s also openwolfed. He reads more as a jester than anything else in this game. A jestery game isn’t a terrible strategy as SK to get to the end. Though it’s also a losing strategy if he gets lynched before then. I almost want to read him as not SK because of that.
-slightly below average SK equity

Ruri is playing this game.
-who the fuck knows. Slightly Above average SK equity
My ranks from MOST likely to LEAST likely to be SK:
-Falcon
-Seanzie
-Neon
-Mac
-Ruri
-Wilgy
-Arcbell
-Lily

-Moonwink
-Porscha
-Cape
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:02 pm The Hunt for the Captain Crunch Serial Killer

If anyone cares to read, ima delve into finding the SK:
The optimal SK play in this game is to straddle the line between solvey and blendy. That way the mafia ideally don’t kill them. This leads to players that either steer the thread or are high visibility. Now this is a strategy that not everyone might take, but I have to look at this from a logical standpoint.

So I’m a go through players and work out how likely they are to be SK based on this logic.
Top 5 posters (that aren’t me):
-Moonwink
-Cape
-Porscha
-Macdougall
-Neon

If those 5, Cape imo has been doing the most thorough digging this game. I rule him out of SK territory.
Porscha has been…prickly, is probably the word I would use. Rather combative and a solid presence throughout game. I rule her out of SK.
Moonwink has been helpful enough to add plenty of original takes and has the second highest posts. I’d rule her out.

Mac is a question mark for meta reasons. He’s popped in with mostly forgettable comments. I can only conjecture how Mac would behave as SK, don’t know if I’ve seen it before. But he has a precedence in games and this could be an erstwhile strategy here. He’s neither been a domineering town nor a suspicious pooPoo peepeee.
-Above average SK equity

Neon had a lot of posts D1 (I think 2nd highest) and has cooled off considerably D2. A part of me wonders if SK Neon would have gone a little too gung-ho and purposefully backed off on D2 so as not to be too visible. It’s not like Neon’s takes or reads were that memorable to begin with.
-Above average SK equity

Wilgy. My biggest wrinkle with Wilgy being SK is that he pushed his take on HK to ultimately get him yeeted, and is taking similar initiative here on D2 too. In context, it’s not a huge push. Almost shruggy even. He’s middle of the pack in post count, which is where I’d expect the SK to be. Doing just enough to appear town but not enough to be town leader.
-Slightly Below Average Scum Equity

Seanzie is anti town. No way to sugar coat it. He’s making weak votes and even weaker reasoning behind said votes. Appears to not have a handle on the game state. Exactly middle of the road in posts.
Not only could he be SK, he’s not even townsiding.
-High SK equity

falcon hasn’t posted since D1. But what he did post was a sheeping strategy in D1. Jumped on the HK wagon. That’s not necessarily a damming piece, but he has about as much agency in this game as a horse at a race track.
-High SK equity

lilypetal has been fast and loose, while also slightly blendy. She came into D2 calling Neon the SK, which is pretty brazen. Could be projection. Michelle bring her main detractor makes me feel she has more scum equity than SK equity however.
-below average SK equity

Arcbell started the game by outright admitting to being the SK. For the lol’s? I’m not sure. He’s also openwolfed. He reads more as a jester than anything else in this game. A jestery game isn’t a terrible strategy as SK to get to the end. Though it’s also a losing strategy if he gets lynched before then. I almost want to read him as not SK because of that.
-slightly below average SK equity

Ruri is playing this game.
-who the fuck knows. Slightly Above average SK equity
My ranks from MOST likely to LEAST likely to be SK:
-Falcon
-Seanzie
-Neon
-Mac
-Ruri
-Wilgy
-Arcbell
-Lily

-Moonwink
-Porscha
-Cape
I'd probably play loud and wrong if I was SK, but okay.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Is it EoD?

Return to “Previous Heists”