Death Will be My Final Lover

Moderator: Community Team

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 99

Re: Death Will be My Final Lover

Post by Porscha »

mr. wifom
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

wait I have a better one

sean "wifom" zie
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:10 pmmr. wifom
It is Dr. Wifom, thank you very much.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:02 pm The Hunt for the Captain Crunch Serial Killer

If anyone cares to read, ima delve into finding the SK:
The optimal SK play in this game is to straddle the line between solvey and blendy. That way the mafia ideally don’t kill them. This leads to players that either steer the thread or are high visibility. Now this is a strategy that not everyone might take, but I have to look at this from a logical standpoint.

So I’m a go through players and work out how likely they are to be SK based on this logic.
Top 5 posters (that aren’t me):
-Moonwink
-Cape
-Porscha
-Macdougall
-Neon

If those 5, Cape imo has been doing the most thorough digging this game. I rule him out of SK territory.
Porscha has been…prickly, is probably the word I would use. Rather combative and a solid presence throughout game. I rule her out of SK.
Moonwink has been helpful enough to add plenty of original takes and has the second highest posts. I’d rule her out.

Mac is a question mark for meta reasons. He’s popped in with mostly forgettable comments. I can only conjecture how Mac would behave as SK, don’t know if I’ve seen it before. But he has a precedence in games and this could be an erstwhile strategy here. He’s neither been a domineering town nor a suspicious pooPoo peepeee.
-Above average SK equity

Neon had a lot of posts D1 (I think 2nd highest) and has cooled off considerably D2. A part of me wonders if SK Neon would have gone a little too gung-ho and purposefully backed off on D2 so as not to be too visible. It’s not like Neon’s takes or reads were that memorable to begin with.
-Above average SK equity

Wilgy. My biggest wrinkle with Wilgy being SK is that he pushed his take on HK to ultimately get him yeeted, and is taking similar initiative here on D2 too. In context, it’s not a huge push. Almost shruggy even. He’s middle of the pack in post count, which is where I’d expect the SK to be. Doing just enough to appear town but not enough to be town leader.
-Slightly Below Average Scum Equity

Seanzie is anti town. No way to sugar coat it. He’s making weak votes and even weaker reasoning behind said votes. Appears to not have a handle on the game state. Exactly middle of the road in posts.
Not only could he be SK, he’s not even townsiding.
-High SK equity

falcon hasn’t posted since D1. But what he did post was a sheeping strategy in D1. Jumped on the HK wagon. That’s not necessarily a damming piece, but he has about as much agency in this game as a horse at a race track.
-High SK equity

lilypetal has been fast and loose, while also slightly blendy. She came into D2 calling Neon the SK, which is pretty brazen. Could be projection. Michelle bring her main detractor makes me feel she has more scum equity than SK equity however.
-below average SK equity

Arcbell started the game by outright admitting to being the SK. For the lol’s? I’m not sure. He’s also openwolfed. He reads more as a jester than anything else in this game. A jestery game isn’t a terrible strategy as SK to get to the end. Though it’s also a losing strategy if he gets lynched before then. I almost want to read him as not SK because of that.
-slightly below average SK equity

Ruri is playing this game.
-who the fuck knows. Slightly Above average SK equity
My ranks from MOST likely to LEAST likely to be SK:
-Falcon
-Seanzie
-Neon
-Mac
-Ruri
-Wilgy
-Arcbell
-Lily

-Moonwink
-Porscha
-Cape
I'd probably play loud and wrong if I was SK, but okay.
We’ll you’ve certainly played loud, and the jury is still out on if you’re wrong.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:10 pmmr. wifom
It is Dr. Wifom, thank you very much.
ah yeah I guess that's true sorry I should pay due respeck
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:02 pm The Hunt for the Captain Crunch Serial Killer

If anyone cares to read, ima delve into finding the SK:
The optimal SK play in this game is to straddle the line between solvey and blendy. That way the mafia ideally don’t kill them. This leads to players that either steer the thread or are high visibility. Now this is a strategy that not everyone might take, but I have to look at this from a logical standpoint.

So I’m a go through players and work out how likely they are to be SK based on this logic.
Top 5 posters (that aren’t me):
-Moonwink
-Cape
-Porscha
-Macdougall
-Neon

If those 5, Cape imo has been doing the most thorough digging this game. I rule him out of SK territory.
Porscha has been…prickly, is probably the word I would use. Rather combative and a solid presence throughout game. I rule her out of SK.
Moonwink has been helpful enough to add plenty of original takes and has the second highest posts. I’d rule her out.

Mac is a question mark for meta reasons. He’s popped in with mostly forgettable comments. I can only conjecture how Mac would behave as SK, don’t know if I’ve seen it before. But he has a precedence in games and this could be an erstwhile strategy here. He’s neither been a domineering town nor a suspicious pooPoo peepeee.
-Above average SK equity

Neon had a lot of posts D1 (I think 2nd highest) and has cooled off considerably D2. A part of me wonders if SK Neon would have gone a little too gung-ho and purposefully backed off on D2 so as not to be too visible. It’s not like Neon’s takes or reads were that memorable to begin with.
-Above average SK equity

Wilgy. My biggest wrinkle with Wilgy being SK is that he pushed his take on HK to ultimately get him yeeted, and is taking similar initiative here on D2 too. In context, it’s not a huge push. Almost shruggy even. He’s middle of the pack in post count, which is where I’d expect the SK to be. Doing just enough to appear town but not enough to be town leader.
-Slightly Below Average Scum Equity

Seanzie is anti town. No way to sugar coat it. He’s making weak votes and even weaker reasoning behind said votes. Appears to not have a handle on the game state. Exactly middle of the road in posts.
Not only could he be SK, he’s not even townsiding.
-High SK equity

falcon hasn’t posted since D1. But what he did post was a sheeping strategy in D1. Jumped on the HK wagon. That’s not necessarily a damming piece, but he has about as much agency in this game as a horse at a race track.
-High SK equity

lilypetal has been fast and loose, while also slightly blendy. She came into D2 calling Neon the SK, which is pretty brazen. Could be projection. Michelle bring her main detractor makes me feel she has more scum equity than SK equity however.
-below average SK equity

Arcbell started the game by outright admitting to being the SK. For the lol’s? I’m not sure. He’s also openwolfed. He reads more as a jester than anything else in this game. A jestery game isn’t a terrible strategy as SK to get to the end. Though it’s also a losing strategy if he gets lynched before then. I almost want to read him as not SK because of that.
-slightly below average SK equity

Ruri is playing this game.
-who the fuck knows. Slightly Above average SK equity
My ranks from MOST likely to LEAST likely to be SK:
-Falcon
-Seanzie
-Neon
-Mac
-Ruri
-Wilgy
-Arcbell
-Lily

-Moonwink
-Porscha
-Cape
I'd probably play loud and wrong if I was SK, but okay.
We’ll you’ve certainly played loud, and the jury is still out on if you’re wrong.
Have I played loud? This has been one of my least active games ever.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:46 am
Cape90 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:17 am
Moonwink wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:58 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:44 am I cannot understand why Ace got killed by anyone
serial killer needs to kill players the mafia aren't going to shoot
Are you outting yourself as mafia here to give the SK instructions on how to make their nightkills? :P
I feel like this is what SK did with Ace already probably so no.
Arcbell wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:54 pm What does scum having 1 KP mean, they only get one shot or one shot per night?
I feel like you could chalk this up to "being performative" but otherwise, I feel like wolf Arcbell would likely not ask this if Arcbell was wolf

Reading Arcbell (aphelios) with SBPC doesn't work too well
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... Ultralight this was an aphelios town game where he posted only 12 times. I was mafia
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ic-Game-v3 this was a game aphelios was in and was mafia and posted over 300 times in. I was not in this game

with all this aside, I don't townread Arcbell by any stretch but worth considering
I did consider and have been going back and forth on that KP comment. I don’t know Arc but it’s definitely a dumbtell that I would and probably have used in similar iterations as wolf. I know it’s possible for wolves to ask questions about their own abilities.

That being said, I was also in the boat of thinking “Mafia has 1 KP” to mean they had x1 kill in the whole game until (you?) explained otherwise. So maybe he really is not mafia.

Could be SK still tho. He has already admitted to that.

So Arcbell probably not wolf, good SK candidate.
Lmao, I am flattered people think I am aphelios
I don’t know who that is. Is that you?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:23 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:58 pm I think I'm fully committed to not going after Cape or Seanzie even if Seanzie seemed to imply earlier that he may not be townreading Cape as much as he was. Until further notice, I'm considering them town.

Scotty seems frustrated with the game state and the low energy levels, and I'm going to take it as genuine and, thus, towny.

I don't remember anything Wilgy has said D2 aside from maybe wanting to go after me, but not before getting rid of Ruri. He had a good D1, and Michelle liked him, so I don't mind keeping him around longer.
What is there to add? Nothing has changed this cycle.

Half the folks here are just mia, so let's get to hacking the weeds away.

I think there's a good chance Porscha is scum. Lily has some points per Michelle's death. I get constant Wolfy vibes from you and saying that you've glazed over me this day doesn't really inspire anything great.
Your play today reminds me of JJJ when he’s bad, and I can’t put my finger on why

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Eh, I guess there are only 14 pages, so I am quiet... in a quiet room.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I like lily’s no fucks given attitude for some reason today. Not looking to vote there

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:16 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:58 pm I think I'm fully committed to not going after Cape or Seanzie even if Seanzie seemed to imply earlier that he may not be townreading Cape as much as he was. Until further notice, I'm considering them town.

Scotty seems frustrated with the game state and the low energy levels, and I'm going to take it as genuine and, thus, towny.

I don't remember anything Wilgy has said D2 aside from maybe wanting to go after me, but not before getting rid of Ruri. He had a good D1, and Michelle liked him, so I don't mind keeping him around longer.

I think there's a good chance Porscha is scum. Lily has some points per Michelle's death. I get constant Wolfy vibes from you and saying that you've glazed over me this day doesn't really inspire anything great.
Your play today reminds me of JJJ when he’s bad, and I can’t put my finger on why
yes I am dislike of wilgy's treatment of my slot
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

When is EoD? I thought it was 20 minutes ago?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:22 pm

Vote there with me

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:23 pm When is EoD? I thought it was 20 minutes ago?
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:58 pm
Cape90 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:40 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:31 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:16 pm Current vote totals:

Seanzie (1): Scotty
MacDougall (1): Seanzie
Cape90 (1): MacDougall
Arcbell (1): Neon
Porscha (1): DrWilgy

Not voting: Arcbell, Porscha, falcon45ca, Lilypetal, Moonwink, Ruri, Cape90

This is an ugly vote count with day ending tonite, y’all. This is not how town wins games
when is end of day in North America terms pls
7pm EST
4pm PST
I don’t think so. NAA said 7am May 5th CEST. The internet tells me that’s 1am New York time

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:23 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:22 pm

Vote there with me
hmmmmm I suppose I can accept this

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Moonwink
The Mark
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Hyena

Post by Moonwink »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:56 pm moon you are chaos
Chaos is goooood. :3
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Current vc:
Cape90 (2): MacDougall, Neon
Porscha (2): DrWilgy, Moonwink
DrWilgy (2): Scotty, Porscha
Ruri (1): Lily
Arcbell (1): Cape

Not voting: falcon, Ruri, Arcbell

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don’t feel like Cape dying today.

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Cape90 (2): MacDougall, Neon

Ruri seems like a boring option now. Maybe we should just all agree to lock her in as town and keep that stance no matter what, even if it ends up losing us the game.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:30 pm Cape90 (2): MacDougall, Neon

Ruri seems like a boring option now. Maybe we should just all agree to lock her in as town and keep that stance no matter what, even if it ends up losing us the game.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

No to Cape and Arcbell.
I'd still vote Mac.
Porscha's becoming a boring option, too.
Wilgy would be a spicy option.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:31 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:30 pm Cape90 (2): MacDougall, Neon

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno
Yeeeeeeessss
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

the day I lock town ruri especially when she has 2 posts in 2 days is the day I go gently into the night
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

but I am agreeable to spicy wilgy wagon
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

lol, y'know, at this point, if Wilgy is town, there's a good chance he dies tonight anyway if it's not Scotty. If we yeet him, it would force mafia to kill someone else
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:35 pm lol, y'know, at this point, if Wilgy is town, there's a good chance he dies tonight anyway if it's not Scotty. If we yeet him, it would force mafia to kill someone else
The one issue I've got is that why would he choose to come after me over other viable, but boring options, like Ruri or Porscha?
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Has he said anything about Cape or Seanzie? I'm gonna go look.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:31 pm No to Cape and Arcbell.
I'd still vote Mac.
Porscha's becoming a boring option, too.
Wilgy would be a spicy option.
:partyparrot:

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:15 am @Neon explain the Porscha tr plz.

Current thoughts,
Not much has changed. Cape seems relatively towny.

Porscha is a fascinating slot.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:40 pm [VOTE: Ruri] aubergine

I'd prefer Moonwink, but we need to cut down the slankers.
lol, okay, he did go after BOTH Porscha and Ruri after all
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:25 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:46 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:28 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:37 am Mafia is like probably falcon and seanzie
Mac is going after LHF. Bad Mac.

@Scotty
Wilgy wants to get rid of Ruri. What do you think about that?
I don't remember anything about Wilgy or Ruri this game. They have left zero impression on me thus far.
Hmm...

I do think I've been decently opinionated this game. I find that you'd not recall me odd.
This is his only interaction with Seanzie. He doesn't really speak of him anywhere else.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:36 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:35 pm lol, y'know, at this point, if Wilgy is town, there's a good chance he dies tonight anyway if it's not Scotty. If we yeet him, it would force mafia to kill someone else
The one issue I've got is that why would he choose to come after me over other viable, but boring options, like Ruri or Porscha?

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:10 pm This game was dead at birth. Pour one out. Sheep the dead towns.
[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
He has gone after those options. I have this vague impression that he was fishing and no one was taking the bait.

The part of me that thinks he’s town says- ok, he’s trying to form a coherent town voice. The other part thinks he’s a bad doctor prescribing opioids to drug addicts

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:15 am @Neon explain the Porscha tr plz.

Current thoughts,
Not much has changed. Cape seems relatively towny.

Porscha is a fascinating slot.
Here's a Cape read? Doesn't go into why, but whatevs. Still more than Seanzie.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Moon, I appreciate that you didn’t just hop onto this Wilgy wagon and are doing your DD.

Elevating you to town.

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:41 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:36 pm

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:10 pm This game was dead at birth. Pour one out. Sheep the dead towns.
[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
He has gone after those options. I have this vague impression that he was fishing and no one was taking the bait.

The part of me that thinks he’s town says- ok, he’s trying to form a coherent town voice. The other part thinks he’s a bad doctor prescribing opioids to drug addicts
Yeah, I just saw those, lol.

I think I'd be okay with a Wilgy yeet, especially from the standpoint of generating some spice to the game.

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

I'm gonna go check if Seanzie has said anything about Wilgy really quick.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:37 am Mafia is like probably falcon and seanzie

@Scotty
I don't remember anything about Wilgy or Ruri this game. They have left zero impression on me thus far.
lol, okay, so, the reason why I wanted to look at Seanzie and Wilgy interactions (and maybe Cape + Wilgy interactions after this), is because if Wilgy is scum, I'm not really getting the vibe that they're the SK. I'm more getting the vibe that they are mafia, which would mean they've got a partner.

However, the way Seanzie talked about Wilgy here (just sorta casually including him with Ruri here), makes me think they are not partnered together if Wilgy is mafia.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:48 pm

@Scotty
lol, okay, so, the reason why I wanted to look at Seanzie and Wilgy interactions (and maybe Cape + Wilgy interactions after this), is because if Wilgy is scum, I'm not really getting the vibe that they're the SK. I'm more getting the vibe that they are mafia, which would mean they've got a partner.

However, the way Seanzie talked about Wilgy here (just sorta casually including him with Ruri here), makes me think they are not partnered together if Wilgy is mafia.
ehh could be getting ahead of ourselves but I think Seanzie could be w/w with literally anyone. This interaction doesn’t make me feel any better about it

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

So, Cape doesn't include Wilgy in his "possible voting candidates" list, but he DOES express disinterest in going after Ruri or Porscha, both of which Wilgy wants to go after. Cape and Wilgy COULD be hard distancing if they are both mafia, but this doesn't feel like the case. There's also this post:
Cape90 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:23 pm I think there's a good chance Porscha is scum
convince me
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

lol, I still think Mac can seriously be the SK and that he laid out how he was going to decide on his nightkills in that post I quoted earlier. I also feel like he's the only one who would make that Ace kill, lol.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:54 pm lol, I still think Mac can seriously be the SK and that he laid out how he was going to decide on his nightkills in that post I quoted earlier. I also feel like he's the only one who would make that Ace kill, lol.
This is kiiiinda why I think Wilgy is more likely to be mafia than SK, by the way.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Also, if Mac is actually the SK, it's okay keeping him alive, because there's a chance he'll kill a mafia or both with the strategy he's using.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:56 pm Also, if Mac is actually the SK, it's okay keeping him alive, because there's a chance he'll kill a mafia or both with the strategy he's using.
Yeah, I think mac has above average scum equity for sure

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:00 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:56 pm Also, if Mac is actually the SK, it's okay keeping him alive, because there's a chance he'll kill a mafia or both with the strategy he's using.
Yeah, I think mac has above average scum equity for sure
er, meant SK instead of scum, but he could be scum too I guess

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 89

Post by MacDougall »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:05 pm lol, I just had a thought

@MacDougall Were you and Ace still having issues playing with each other before this game, lol? If so, I'm tempted to wonder if you'd made the decision to kill him just to stop him from, like, going after you eventually.
I wasn't even aware we ever did have issues. At any rate no. I killed him because he's heaps good at mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ThisIsNotAceMarvel wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:31 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:25 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:47 am
ThisIsNotAceMarvel wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:46 am who do you share videos?
? I saw your first test fine

town:
Scotty
DrWigly

want to call town:
Neon
falcon
Porscha

Everyone else is null to me
Can you give us a couple words on each of those 5 players plz & thanks?
[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

serial killer found!!!!!!!!
I mean
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine

if mac is just honestly being the sk thats hilarious af
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:05 pm [VOTE: macdougall] aubergine

if mac is just honestly being the sk thats hilarious af
lol don't be silly poo eater
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I could tell you why I've stopped caring and it's not cause I'm the SK Scotty lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:26 pm I could tell you why I've stopped caring and it's not cause I'm the SK Scotty lol
do go on

Scotty
Jeff