Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by Valentine »

Schiavetto wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:19 am
Valentine wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:13 am
Schiavetto wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:10 am dropping the memetr for a bit to say i can't decide if i like val more or less than our last game together
i hope it's more so u listen to me when i have a perfect poe again... hehe
I'm still mad they went outside of lily/Aus
uncalled for
NIPH!! WAS BUSSING!!! ACCEL!!!!!!!!!
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 285

Post by LordQuas »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:19 am
LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:17 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:15 am Also, Liquid getting rekt by Pudge

:cry:
i favored aster this game going in. ori is a monster on the hero and i don't believe in zai lesh this patch. storm has also looked not great. i do think matu can solo carry this game though
People flame me when I pick pudge bruh
1 or 2 pudge is very gross rn. Not as insane as last patch but i think that hero is lowkey busted
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:18 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:17 am @LordQuas @Chelsea its few hours into D1, I am going to throw out drive by reads that's what I do when games are uncapped. 🤷‍♀️

My play style is like this.
that's what i was saying
I just don't understand her criticism of me but whatever
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 214

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:21 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:15 am Also, Liquid getting rekt by Pudge

i favored aster this game going in. ori is a monster on the hero and i don't believe in zai lesh this patch. storm has also looked not great. i do think matu can solo carry this game though
1 or 2 pudge is very gross rn. Not as insane as last patch but i think that hero is lowkey busted
I feel like I could play sniper in this game, dude just sitting 2 screens away shooting people
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Coming in with my opening post. Sorry that I've arrived late, everything that could possibly interrupt me has happened.

Got a bit of catching up to do, still on Page 3.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:22 am
LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:21 am

I feel like I could play sniper in this game, dude just sitting 2 screens away shooting people
if you're liquid i think you just write this one as a draft issue and go next
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

TheFloyd73 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:25 am Coming in with my opening post. Sorry that I've arrived late, everything that could possibly interrupt me has happened.

Wait Santa came to your house at 6pm as well?

He never stopped talking and just kept me busy, but you know how it is if you interrupt Santa he will give you coal on Christmas. Pretty annoying friend
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

How does quas have more post than me
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Valentine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:42 pm no one has any respect for gentle curiosity anymore >.>
Do you think they are pushing you for genuine reasons or not?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

When will I make a game related post
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:43 am When will I make a game related post
Hopefully soon?
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:43 am When will I make a game related post
presumably when ti is done for the night
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:44 am
presumably when ti is done for the night
Let's hope
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:16 pm I find it hard to believe that all y'all busy and got plans on a Friday night, and that I'm the only loser at home on his own playing Mafia.

C'mon, who's out here with me?
I'm here and don't know what to say lol
I'm giving you a mild TR for raisins, tho I will say your meta read on my slot, while correct, is super EZ for any experienced player w/ me to fake as Maf
I mean yea you should not be tring for that.

I am good at meta reading lol

What are the raisins
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

might call it a night, planning on staying up for ti a so might pop in every so often but thread seems dead and i don't stay up this late often enough to use my brain much at the moment
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Good night. I should also sleep
Valentine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Post by Valentine »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:40 am
Valentine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:42 pm no one has any respect for gentle curiosity anymore >.>
i err towards genuine i Think. i want to clarify this doesn't mean .. town genuine?
it's an easy nitpick wrt how i post to call me wishy washy or hedgy, i think like it's a natural thing to jump on

(i'm being very pedantic but i think this question is better phrased in other ways lol. but yes, i think it's a real suspicion right now)
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I will state two reads

Sabiplz and Cape seemed very towny
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Valentine wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:58 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:40 am
i err towards genuine i Think. i want to clarify this doesn't mean .. town genuine?
it's an easy nitpick wrt how i post to call me wishy washy or hedgy, i think like it's a natural thing to jump on

(i'm being very pedantic but i think this question is better phrased in other ways lol. but yes, i think it's a real suspicion right now)
It's 2 am but yea I meant coming from towny genuine sense. Words r hard
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 7

Post by MacDougall »

IMPORTANT EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

The following event is an optional event. Very small chance of death.

Before the end of the day, submit a song that best fits the theme "We're Just Getting Started", through your private Diary Channel.

During the night Sloonei, Marmot and I will score each song and select three winners. Each winner be invited to a prize room one after the other to select a prize. It will not be obvious what the prize does when you pick it and some prizes may or may not have a negative utility.

You must submit the song before the end of the day by posting a YouTube link to it in your diary channel (please wrap the YouTube link in quotation marks so as to not spoil your entry, ping us if you don't know how to do that). If you die before the end of night one you will obviously be ineligible to win a prize, but you will still get your song revealed in the position that it is in as a courtesy. If you finish top three and die, the prize goes to the next person in order and so on.

Your entry will be scored in the following categories by each of us to gain a score out of 20. Your final score will be the 3 point average of each entry.

1. Category Fit - The more it fits the category theme, the higher you score (1-10)
2. Enjoyability - The more enjoyment is gleaned from listening to the song, the higher you score (1-10)

We will be doing the live reveal in a voice channel in the hub server 2 hours after the start of day 2, so you can listen along to the reveal.

Good luck and god speed!
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Alright, here are my initial thoughts:

1. I'm not a fan of Schiavetto's playstyle. They take this weird offence position, and it's just awkward.
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:36 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:34 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:27 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:26 pm Schiavetto town for blatant inconsistency.
She made playlists for everyone in champs semis

She was a wolf.
That is not my point. (spamming non game related posts is kinda wolfy yeah, but doing it just after accusing someone of it is erraticaly townie... or just a joke. Let me time to get used to their posting style :p)
Oh okay so you're just like actually maf
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:39 pm
LordQuas wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:35 pm of all the ppl chillin with their entrances schia felt the most awkward
I'm not an awkward wolf, I'm cool & chic & villagery

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:05 pm am i agenda'd, or just saying the thing that i thought??????? who's to say.......................

I can't say that it's outright scummy, but these types of posts are giving me a bad taste in my mouth.

As a positive, they like Lianne La Havas. Credit for good taste.

2. Chelsea, LordQuas and Sabiplz are giving me townie vibes. They've all got an assertiveness that's firm and doesn't look offputting. This is purely gut instinct at the moment. I haven't played with most of the other players here.

3. Similar to Strawhenge, I feel like I'm out of step with the jargon of the Syndicate. I guess it has been... five years?! Wowee, how time flies. Plus a lot of the shorthand is really throwing me off.

4. Creature's playstyle is kinda similar to Schiavetto's, but it's not ringing as many alarm bells.

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:27 am
TheFloyd73 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:25 am Coming in with my opening post. Sorry that I've arrived late, everything that could possibly interrupt me has happened.

Wait Santa came to your house at 6pm as well?

He never stopped talking and just kept me busy, but you know how it is if you interrupt Santa he will give you coal on Christmas. Pretty annoying friend
Weird flex, but okay.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:42 am Every single post nutella makes seems like "what's a post that looks surface level bad that I can push"
That doesn't seem untypical of nutella's playstyle.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Also, I really wanted to do one of these. The RYM influence is strong with this one.

Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Did you know...

All the players minus the ones who haven't shown up yet, have at least 10 posts :eye: :eye:

Let's get'r Ranked:

TOWN:

risinnq - Lowest poster. I think this slot is definitely one of the towniest slots though. It seems like risinnq really put's a lot of thought (or at least a good amount) into her reads, examples include: #295, #314, #317, and #358. Surprisingly it's not only this but it also has to do with the way risinnq responded to me pushing Guillotina, like with this, it makes sense why risinnq would go me. Or the two posts risinnq made on Sabi.

Strawhenge - Still feels really independent with how he treats his reads and the words he says, they seem like genuine off the cuff thoughts. One thing I haven't already mentioned is bottom of #476, I don't think w!Strawhenge just makes that particular read on IAWY like that.

Chelsea - Knowing Chelsea, I do not think that she would have quite towntold to the degree that she has so far that she has already this game. Maybe the whole blah blah blah awkward discussion was just sheeping what I had said for no good reason. I like Chelsea's suspicion on nutella tbh. I feel like mafia wouldn't townread for #527. Not to mention that #552 is the complete opposite of not drawing attention to themselves.

LIGHT TOWN:

hollowkatt - I feel like #405 is where HK really starts towntelling for him, like I like the follow up question with asking IAWY about DZ. Also HK's explanation on Guillo. There is something that feels fairly towny about some other random shorter posts they say, but I can't put my finger on it. #521 is just a post that comes from town most of the time I would assume.

Le petit poussin - Okay I can admit feels awkward sometimes. Fairly formal with their introduction to the game and saying hello to everyone. Had read on Schiavetto about blatant inconsistency. Strange comment about DZ not being drunk and him being fake chaotic in the thread. #253 this catches me off guard not because of the message itself, but the context of the message if that makes sense. Randomly found the prods at #285 and #287 to be slightly towny prods at me.

Inawordyes - Someone who I consider to be towny sometimes. Like on #335 with Valentine and him asking about Valentine's read on IAWY. Perhaps overexplainy on something I wouldn't exactly consider AI. Like now with IAWY versus falcon, things took an unexpected personal turn I guess, one that I would never really find alignment indicative. #411 This read on DZ is pretty underwhelming.

Valentine - I think #361 is like a little bit towny especially with it tackling both sides, I wouldn't be so sure if it was just the first part. I kind of soulread #392 as towny awkwardness, but obviously it's probably NAI, but the fact they followed up on it though. Kind of extroverted posting I suppose? I do not frankly remember their town meta. Post questioning my post felt towny to me from Valentine.

LordQuas - Well, he felt solvy after my push on him and he felt like he was engaging in good faith with my arguments. I unvoted him for point on Schiavetto.

Creature - Probably leaning more town for me then not due to solving and not feeling awkward. If there is a gripe I have, I have absolutely no idea why they are on Valentine, they just voted them.

falcon45ca - I think is towny off of some of the solving they did around Valentine. As well as a posting style that has seemed pretty I guess off the cuff.

Sabiplz - I feel like is playing like normal Sabi, though I am usually not good at reading her too well. I think she is usually more AtE though but I could be confusing players in my head. Feels defensive of some slots that have received pressure at one point or another.

Schiavetto - I liked what Quas pointed out for the slot so lightly town for that reason, otherwise, logs are just alright. Not as shady as mash Schiavetto.

NULL:

Guillotine - Like what I think I expect with Guillo is just something that feels more substantial then what he provided. IDK I feel hungry for Guillo just providing more tbh. I mean I went to check up on the whole DZ/Le petit thing because Guillo as town ALWAYS has reasons for everything he does, and so when I inquired on this, Guillo passed the test. I don't really have too much of an opinion on their other callouts/content.

DaughterOfOmega - Second lowest poster right now, and they are vibing in the thread.

DeeZees - Hasn't really gone in on the solving and has felt relatively light there. But they were still in RVS. Had nutella as town and falcon as wolf and Creature didn't enter "Creaturey". The post on #234 does not inspire a lot of confidence in me. I cannot comprehend what DZ meant by #256, perhaps drunk after all, in fact imagine trying to read DZ off him saying that.

LIGHT MAFIA:

nutella - I feel like Chelsea is correct in saying nutella's arguments have felt particularly weak. I revisited their suspicion on DZ and was really confused by it, I mean I liked the bluntness of it originally. In 37 posts, they moved vote around 3 times, idk worth mentioning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I sure am terrible at this thing called scumhunting aren't I? Especially if nutella is town. Obviously the people who haven't posted yet are lock wolf, this must be it! Also I do want to sleep. Yes.

Oh and I did most of this like 2 and a half hours ago so things may change.

My light towns, most of them are really not strong anyways, like I am surprised Rask is so high tbh
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

More people showed up since I initially started working on that post, which is why floyd isn't here, that's the first thing I am noticing.

Hi

I like #671 from floyd

Light town I suppose
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Yoooo

So I have sobered up, read whats happened since, and come to following conclusion:

1) I was likely wrong on falcon. my initial read is still good, but:
- If he is as polarised as possible it would seemingly take a stand out game to come out firing like he did
- He had lots of towny entitlement
- I think his solving had the air of a boxed in town who starts lashing out and making reads that are of lower quality (see me, last mash), instead of the scum trying to discredit others (see Mac, last mash.)

So I think if he is mafia its because of a combination of what IAWY + I say, but, I think that given how he responded I think he fits a towny archetype better.
I'm also willing to defer to ppl who know him more because they were vociferous about it

2) I think Strawhenge is most independent in thread which generally is town

3) I find Quas quite pot shotty and would lean towards not town reading him yet. Seems on the edge of lots of things

4) @Cape90 I just saw your post and I'm saying KutiPlz was gotchaing whoever they were speaking too
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Also I remember feeling that Nnutella wasn't really sussing me when it happened Cape, so I'll go check because I thought she was kinda saying it without meaning or caring about it in a way you might when talking to a child
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

anyway probs mostly out for 24 hours at me with questions
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Just posting more Wagakki bangers. I will go to one of their shows in my life.

shoutout @Marmot
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Cape90 uh don't make reads based off ate, it's something I have been working on and it's all NAI since I ate equally in both alignments. I really don't like reads based off that esp when I'm trying to curb it in my games.

Please and ty
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:21 am Did you know...

All the players minus the ones who haven't shown up yet, have at least 10 posts :eye: :eye:

Let's get'r Ranked:

TOWN:

risinnq - Lowest poster. I think this slot is definitely one of the towniest slots though. It seems like risinnq really put's a lot of thought (or at least a good amount) into her reads, examples include: #295, #314, #317, and #358. Surprisingly it's not only this but it also has to do with the way risinnq responded to me pushing Guillotina, like with this, it makes sense why risinnq would go me. Or the two posts risinnq made on Sabi.

Strawhenge - Still feels really independent with how he treats his reads and the words he says, they seem like genuine off the cuff thoughts. One thing I haven't already mentioned is bottom of #476, I don't think w!Strawhenge just makes that particular read on IAWY like that.

Chelsea - Knowing Chelsea, I do not think that she would have quite towntold to the degree that she has so far that she has already this game. Maybe the whole blah blah blah awkward discussion was just sheeping what I had said for no good reason. I like Chelsea's suspicion on nutella tbh. I feel like mafia wouldn't townread for #527. Not to mention that #552 is the complete opposite of not drawing attention to themselves.

LIGHT TOWN:

hollowkatt - I feel like #405 is where HK really starts towntelling for him, like I like the follow up question with asking IAWY about DZ. Also HK's explanation on Guillo. There is something that feels fairly towny about some other random shorter posts they say, but I can't put my finger on it. #521 is just a post that comes from town most of the time I would assume.

Le petit poussin - Okay I can admit feels awkward sometimes. Fairly formal with their introduction to the game and saying hello to everyone. Had read on Schiavetto about blatant inconsistency. Strange comment about DZ not being drunk and him being fake chaotic in the thread. #253 this catches me off guard not because of the message itself, but the context of the message if that makes sense. Randomly found the prods at #285 and #287 to be slightly towny prods at me.

Inawordyes - Someone who I consider to be towny sometimes. Like on #335 with Valentine and him asking about Valentine's read on IAWY. Perhaps overexplainy on something I wouldn't exactly consider AI. Like now with IAWY versus falcon, things took an unexpected personal turn I guess, one that I would never really find alignment indicative. #411 This read on DZ is pretty underwhelming.

Valentine - I think #361 is like a little bit towny especially with it tackling both sides, I wouldn't be so sure if it was just the first part. I kind of soulread #392 as towny awkwardness, but obviously it's probably NAI, but the fact they followed up on it though. Kind of extroverted posting I suppose? I do not frankly remember their town meta. Post questioning my post felt towny to me from Valentine.

LordQuas - Well, he felt solvy after my push on him and he felt like he was engaging in good faith with my arguments. I unvoted him for point on Schiavetto.

Creature - Probably leaning more town for me then not due to solving and not feeling awkward. If there is a gripe I have, I have absolutely no idea why they are on Valentine, they just voted them.

falcon45ca - I think is towny off of some of the solving they did around Valentine. As well as a posting style that has seemed pretty I guess off the cuff.

Sabiplz - I feel like is playing like normal Sabi, though I am usually not good at reading her too well. I think she is usually more AtE though but I could be confusing players in my head. Feels defensive of some slots that have received pressure at one point or another.

Schiavetto - I liked what Quas pointed out for the slot so lightly town for that reason, otherwise, logs are just alright. Not as shady as mash Schiavetto.

NULL:

Guillotine - Like what I think I expect with Guillo is just something that feels more substantial then what he provided. IDK I feel hungry for Guillo just providing more tbh. I mean I went to check up on the whole DZ/Le petit thing because Guillo as town ALWAYS has reasons for everything he does, and so when I inquired on this, Guillo passed the test. I don't really have too much of an opinion on their other callouts/content.

DaughterOfOmega - Second lowest poster right now, and they are vibing in the thread.

DeeZees - Hasn't really gone in on the solving and has felt relatively light there. But they were still in RVS. Had nutella as town and falcon as wolf and Creature didn't enter "Creaturey". The post on #234 does not inspire a lot of confidence in me. I cannot comprehend what DZ meant by #256, perhaps drunk after all, in fact imagine trying to read DZ off him saying that.

LIGHT MAFIA:

nutella - I feel like Chelsea is correct in saying nutella's arguments have felt particularly weak. I revisited their suspicion on DZ and was really confused by it, I mean I liked the bluntness of it originally. In 37 posts, they moved vote around 3 times, idk worth mentioning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I sure am terrible at this thing called scumhunting aren't I? Especially if nutella is town. Obviously the people who haven't posted yet are lock wolf, this must be it! Also I do want to sleep. Yes.

Oh and I did most of this like 2 and a half hours ago so things may change.

My light towns, most of them are really not strong anyways, like I am surprised Rask is so high tbh
Weirdest thing about this read list is the guillotine implied dichotomy between him having purpise behind posts always as town...like implication is he doesnt when hes mafia.

I dont thunk its a dichotomy.

But im tending to cape being townily inconsistent instead of made up reasons because he stays guillo as null despite reasons to town read him so yh
Chelsea
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

Good morning. Would anyone like some of these pancakes I made?

@Sabiplz The problem I have with your posting is mostly the timing of the events when I was reading/catching up. it seemed like you called out Creature for not making any comments or doing much, (and more in a negative light/shade then simply asking) but if you look at your iso before that it seems like you did very little yourself. Suddenly, your next 3-5 posts all have random content that seemed way off to what you previously posted like you made that realization yourself. It doesn't feel legit to me.

But don't worry, I'm not good at making pushes so if you're a wolf you prob get away for now B)
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:28 am Good morning. Would anyone like some of these pancakes I made?
Yes, please!
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 163

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sup, got a little but not really drunk last night and haven’t read anything :slick:

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 84

Post by falcon45ca »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:11 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:16 pm I find it hard to believe that all y'all busy and got plans on a Friday night, and that I'm the only loser at home on his own playing Mafia.

C'mon, who's out here with me?
I'm watching baseball and hunting coelacanth in animal crossing.
'Stros or Phillies?

I have not played Animal Crossing, tho my son owns it...too busy dominating Last of Us rn
Phillies for sure
I rooted for the *Stros in 2017 b/c Verlander was my Tiger and I wanted him to get a ring. Now it's tarnished and I can't root for them.
Also the Phillies have the best facial hair of any team
Hey, it's pro sports...if ya ain't cheating, you ain't trying, right?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:24 am If I see someone trying to push someone based on how awk they are I'm shutting that down because that's such a weak excuse and screams pushing LHF for no reason cause you can't think of a good excuse.

The only time someone can be pushed for being awk and its wolfy is if their meta is so polarizing that you can figure out if they're town or wolf based off like 10 posts and I doubt anyone fits that bill
Interesting white knighting here.

Do you have specific examples you've observed in this game, or is this just a blanket warning?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Got a bad vibe from Valentine’s entrance
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Strawhenge wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:40 am Also here is my bullshit:
I own several of these albums, so kudos sir. Especially Spoon, fuckin love them boyz
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

sigh, i'm back, i just spent literally like

12 hours outside
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Strawhenge wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:57 am I'm getting a vague vibe from IAWY. If we're going on trying too hard, a lot of their posts feel that way to me. They say they're coming from another site, so maybe that's more their playing culture, but something feels right and I don't know how to articulate it at the moment. It's two full American hours past pop-pop's bedtime, and my mental capacity is flaking away.
They seem to have genuine enthusiasm...I'd day town
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t have the patience to make a topster but I’ve been listening to a lot of Neil Young lately, Dylan, and the Tallest Man on Earth’s cover album. Accidental big fall mood
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Do vibe with Strawhenge’s reads on pg 10
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:52 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 pm Petit's gross for the hasty vill read off of zero knowledge about me or the horse I came in on + weirdly self-aware followup

but.

But!!!!

If I am wrong and petit is town thatn quas is maybe wolfy for sliding in on that
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 pm or i'm wrong in both worlds but that would be p embarrassing, we won't talk abt that possibility
these two schia posts were very wolfy, but apparently they have a wolfgame in a mash so im not gonna make any evaluations yet - as the rest of their posts are ok.
@Schiavetto

1. honestly first look at the post and i thought it was wolfy not bcuz of the hedging going on but literally the "but. But!!!"
like that's so tonally awkward it just looks like a wolf trying to add a flair to the post
it's kinda hard to explain its just smth i felt the moment i saw the post

2. ofc after that it's the hedging, which u can also see in the second post i quoted in which u literally hedge by say "oh i could be wrong"
and the first post where ur like "maybe wolfy"

aight i see that u have voted me from the poll (i keep track of that thing 24/7 whenever im online LOL) and i actually thought about u possibly doing that cuz i basically just went offline on the thread after posting like 12 posts (sad face)
and i honestly even tried guessing if u would (whilst i was away from screen and was bored enough to think about the game) and what alignment that was indicative of

i'll see why you voted me first, if any reasoning, before i comment on that tho
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

BTW I’m Kate Bush and 3P
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i really really dont know how to feel about cape putting me at top tr esp because i was about to get pocketed by that before i recovered and went like nononnono xD

like to be completely fair i dont think my first few posts were super duper obvtown me (ive become worse at obvtowning unfortunately) and like i was short on time and just trying to post some stuff to be able to get involved in the thread and not get left behind

i have played w/ them tho as v/v so. eh
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

risiinq- wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:34 am
risiinq- wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:52 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 pm Petit's gross for the hasty vill read off of zero knowledge about me or the horse I came in on + weirdly self-aware followup

but.

But!!!!

If I am wrong and petit is town thatn quas is maybe wolfy for sliding in on that
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 pm or i'm wrong in both worlds but that would be p embarrassing, we won't talk abt that possibility
these two schia posts were very wolfy, but apparently they have a wolfgame in a mash so im not gonna make any evaluations yet - as the rest of their posts are ok.
@Schiavetto

1. honestly first look at the post and i thought it was wolfy not bcuz of the hedging going on but literally the "but. But!!!"
like that's so tonally awkward it just looks like a wolf trying to add a flair to the post
it's kinda hard to explain its just smth i felt the moment i saw the post

2. ofc after that it's the hedging, which u can also see in the second post i quoted in which u literally hedge by say "oh i could be wrong"
and the first post where ur like "maybe wolfy"

aight i see that u have voted me from the poll (i keep track of that thing 24/7 whenever im online LOL) and i actually thought about u possibly doing that cuz i basically just went offline on the thread after posting like 12 posts (sad face)
and i honestly even tried guessing if u would (whilst i was away from screen and was bored enough to think about the game) and what alignment that was indicative of

i'll see why you voted me first, if any reasoning, before i comment on that tho
I didn't give an explicit why
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Chelsea can be town, makes things more convenient
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

ah, okay

wanna realtime?
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:51 am
Chelsea wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:24 am If I see someone trying to push someone based on how awk they are I'm shutting that down because that's such a weak excuse and screams pushing LHF for no reason cause you can't think of a good excuse.

The only time someone can be pushed for being awk and its wolfy is if their meta is so polarizing that you can figure out if they're town or wolf based off like 10 posts and I doubt anyone fits that bill
Interesting white knighting here.

Do you have specific examples you've observed in this game, or is this just a blanket warning?
Going to do something I generally dislike & jump in on this comment directed toward someone else- i think "white knighting" has some pretty strong connotations and i think it's worth going into detail abt what exactly you're observing in Chelseas posts

like, what function do you think it's serving here
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

risiinq- wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:48 am ah, okay

wanna realtime?
Just say what you want to say and I'll respond @ my leisure?

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”