TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by TheFloyd73 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:34 pm
TheFloyd73 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:30 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:09 pm My role is what I said it is. I pick people and talk to them at night. I should be able to demonstrate this barring shenanigans. If you consider this “avoiding” your questions I don’t know what else to tell you.
Look, I was just asking for you to elaborate, and you responded with something that was open to interpretation. I guess I’ll take your word for it for the time being.
I understand but I don’t know that there’s anything I can do to prove it’s not actually one of the alternatives you mentioned, so if you don’t wanna take my word for it, don’t :shrug2:
I wasn’t asking you to prove anything, I was asking you to elaborate. Those alternatives were just hypotheticals, that’s all. Like I said, I’ll take your word for the time being.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:25 pm to expand something feels off about that nutella post and I can't put my finger on it but I'm trying to. Like earlier nutella said that cape was off for her and wanted to spend some time writing out their thoughts but in a nutshell what the thoughts come down to are "I don't agree with him" and "he jumped on me when Chelsea opened the door" which I don't often seen wolf cape being opportunistic in that way. I also think nutella thinking as much as they are about 3p is wolfy in general and specifically for her as even in large scale games where 3p is really super relevant she's focused on finding wolves, not finding 3p.

Maybe this doesn't make any sense to anyone else but I'm glad it's written down
This commentary is interesting just because I do not believe that out paths have crossed where I have ever wolfed against you so I am curious where you are pulling this read from.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I am not sure how to feel about floyd talking to 3p slot so much.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:22 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:26 pm D1 feelings so far, about half way through the phase:

groups ordered alphabetically

no idea:
Chelsea
ColinIsCool
DaughterOfOmega
IBA
Le petit poussin
Mungbean (tasty food tho)
TheFloyd73
WindwardAway

---

strong town:

good vibes:
Cape90
hollowkatt
nutella (also tasty)
risiinq-
Schiavetto
Strawhenge

unsure:
DeeZees
falcon45ca
Guillotine
LordQuas
Sabiplz
Valentine

bad vibes:
Creature
Inawordyes
pyxxy (is where I would put myself rn)

hooting and hollering:

---

Fyi I'm moving this weekend but I'm still registered as a resident of lurk city so please expect my behavior to continue 👍 ty and hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

I said, "Better late than never / Just don't make me wait forever"
Are we finally town together in a game after so many months?
This seems like a pretty big leap to just straight up townread pyxxy that easily
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:25 pm Creature is OFF
Yeah, I can't really add anything new to what was said, but his response to the push on him was not great
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:25 pm to expand something feels off about that nutella post and I can't put my finger on it but I'm trying to. Like earlier nutella said that cape was off for her and wanted to spend some time writing out their thoughts but in a nutshell what the thoughts come down to are "I don't agree with him" and "he jumped on me when Chelsea opened the door" which I don't often seen wolf cape being opportunistic in that way. I also think nutella thinking as much as they are about 3p is wolfy in general and specifically for her as even in large scale games where 3p is really super relevant she's focused on finding wolves, not finding 3p.

this is the kind of response I was expecting tbh. HK town
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:16 pm
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:42 pm
This whole thing feels procedurally generated.
Is this a read?
While some individual actions are more strongly town or scum than others, I don't do reads based on individual actions but based on an overall gestalt impression. I poke for behavior that seems odd to me or that I don't understand where it comes from so I can try to figure out where it comes from, and if the story I'm being told about that seems true or not.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:02 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:20 am
Valentine wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:09 am
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:35 am I like Strawhedge's #464 post, even if I think the reasonings behind like their Valentine suspicion and IAWY suspicion are pretty funny reasons for scumreading someone. No idea if it's normal for them but I know it's normal for some people. But the post does show a level of thinking independantly

[VOTE: LordQuas] aubergine

For now, I just liked Guillo's response to me in #461, it is like Okay now I believe that Guillo believes what they are saying. The lack of further shade from Guillo, or the lack of Guillo shading me for it and instead explaining his POV to me is something that does ping me as a little un-Guillotina like, like I expected a loud OMGUS but whatever.
this post feels weird in retrospect

like i know the lordquas reasoning precedes this post but it feels like. weirdly shoehorned in between two reads that are like there to placate people yk. "yeah i like you two" and then boop sly vote. like the... presentation of it feels a little ?

and i think i'm offput because the general vibe i get from cape90 while skimming is that cape is erring towards townreading people or at the very least unwilling to really push down further than "could be town, could be mafia" anywhere. he feels very... gentle with his approach i guess.
So because you cannot simply unvote I do not think, I wanted to get off Guillotina for now, so I did and voted Quas, and in the post I explain why I unvoted Guillotina.

You could call the approach I took, specifically with Guillotina careful. But tbh, it is one of the better approaches to take with them
Alright Cape90 is town.
Why's that your takeaway here?
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:23 pm As it stands, I don't think I can justify a vote on Falcon any longer, so [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine for now

Quas, LeRaskol and DoOm are three people who stick out for not sticking out (IYKYK), but right now I would like to hear more from DoOm as I know you the least
"Lurking is scum" doesn't seem like it warrants commentary like (ikyk)

"I don't think I can justify a vote on person the wagon isn't moving on any longer" is an interesting phrasing/way to view that situation. Do you think there should be momentum on them or not?
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

I have a like 100% track record of identifying HK as scum btw so if I die in the night, keep that in mind I guess.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:02 pm I have a like 100% track record of identifying HK as scum btw so if I die in the night, keep that in mind I guess.
This is mostly a joke because who checks dead players' reads
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 163

Post by ColinIsCool »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:49 pm I am not sure how to feel about floyd talking to 3p slot so much.
Hunting them is certainly a classic scumtell, but I don’t know that Floyd has been egregious to that point yet.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:53 pm

This seems like a pretty big leap to just straight up townread pyxxy that easily
I am not town reading him.

I am asking him if he is town. See that question mark right there cape.

Also he's my best friend
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:47 pm
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:40 pm
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:38 pm This is entirely too many posts for this thread to have at this point
How many were you expecting?
idk a couple hundred? Nothing has happened and it hasn't even been 24 hours, there's no reason for the average post per player to be in the double digits at this point
Wait... What
961/23 = ~42

Let's say 41 after deducting mod posts

That's still to high for an average for day 1 after less than 24 hours. Or idk maybe we just hit 24 hours. Still too much noise.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:04 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:49 pm I am not sure how to feel about floyd talking to 3p slot so much.
Hunting them is certainly a classic scumtell, but I don’t know that Floyd has been egregious to that point yet.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:04 pm
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:38 pm This is entirely too many posts for this thread to have at this point
idk a couple hundred? Nothing has happened and it hasn't even been 24 hours, there's no reason for the average post per player to be in the double digits at this point
Wait... What
961/23 = ~42

That's still to high for an average for day 1 after less than 24 hours. Or idk maybe we just hit 24 hours. Still too much noise.
Complaining that there's a lot of posts is one thing; actively saying that people should have posted less is another. The fact that you're latching onto this is not a good look.
Literally just some fucking guy.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Strawhenge wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:07 pm
Wait... What
961/23 = ~42

Complaining that there's a lot of posts is one thing; actively saying that people should have posted less is another. The fact that you're latching onto this is not a good look.
Give me a second to reply this, I'm not familiar with this board's emoji selection so it's going to take me a second to decide which one conveys the maximal amount of contempt, condescension and pure eye-rolling
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 285

Post by LordQuas »

out since early this morning, going to instantly run and be out again. Should be back quite late tonight to catch up and tomorrow morning
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:09 pm
Wait... What
961/23 = ~42

Give me a second to reply this, I'm not familiar with this board's emoji selection so it's going to take me a second to decide which one conveys the maximal amount of contempt, condescension and pure eye-rolling
Disengaging. I don't communicate with hostile players. Have a good game.
Literally just some fucking guy.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

:clap: :slick: :srsnod: These are my leading contenders rn
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Strawhenge wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:11 pm

Wait... What
961/23 = ~42

See now drawing lines in the sand to justify why you don't have to play the game is actually not a good look.
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 285

Post by LordQuas »

IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:11 pm

Wait... What
961/23 = ~42

See now drawing lines in the sand to justify why you don't have to play the game is actually not a good look.
lines such as complaining about people playing the game?
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:12 pm
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:11 pm

Wait... What
961/23 = ~42

lines such as complaining about people playing the game?
...no? That doesn't even make sense on a very basic level as a comparison. It's not a line and there's no ultimatum or threat of behavior for it. I'm certainly not threatening to disengage/refuse to participate or whatever.

Did you want to try again
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 96

Post by hollowkatt »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:44 pm

This commentary is interesting just because I do not believe that out paths have crossed where I have ever wolfed against you so I am curious where you are pulling this read from.
I thought I've seen you wolf, maybe I haven't. The thought still stands though only instead of me saying "I don't see wolf cape being opportunistic there" shifts into "I don't think a wolf tries to be opportunistic there" mostly because of how early it was in D1 when it happened.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:04 pm It would seem there's some confusion on what I mean/meant by "white knighting":

White Knighting is when an individual inserts themselves into a situation with the sole purpose of making themselves look good.

I do feel Chelsea did this, and I don't think it's particularly towny.

Can you expand on why you don't think it's particularly towny?
I wanna call for a difference check between Chelsea and Falcon but they could also just be talking past each other.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Quas has fallen off
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:55 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:53 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:19 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:19 am Oh this is absolutely karma that I've missed 15 pages of posts 💀
I'm at a party soon but I'll pop in when I can, and save the catchup for later. Hype though, this is gonna be fun!
WINDWARD!!!!

Whenever you catch up I would love to know your thots.

Also hopefully you are town.
Honestly I'm surprised I didn't see any other comments on my post till here lol
I'm town and I'm also drunk so just popping in and checking the thread
I think I'm missing context on the conversations that are ongoing tho
Drink some water and eat toast. When should you be back in the thread because by the time you wake up we will be halfway thru D1?
Nah I never wait that long before appearing in the thread again lol
It's 2 in the morning but I'm still awake so I might as well catch up at least a bit, or real-time if someone's around until I fall asleep
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jk didn't see the new posts
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:23 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:23 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:08 pm
Strawhenge wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:04 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:58 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:36 am BTW I’m Kate Bush and 3P
...we just ignoring this or
siren.gif

I'm rusty on my mafia role lore; are there third-parties that aren't anti-town? Why would Colin just come out and claim third-party?

unless it's lingo and he's saying 'threep' aka 'threap' which means 'to scold; chide'
in some communities it's standard for 3rd party/survivors/etc to claim early as like, sign of good will/intent to townside yadda yadda
I'm trying to remember if this was something often done here in Colin's time
Definitely don’t think it was but I’m benign enough to the game that I don’t see a reason to not. People are gonna scumread me eventually anyway so :shrug:
On the one hand I've made this post as 3p before. On the other hand it's incredibly easy to make this post as an anti-town 3p and hope people forget about it.
I'm reminded of GOC with Alison being the claimed 3p in her opener and then she wins because we had to eliminate her after all the mafia were dead.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I kinda want to call IBA's post performative but it is totally a case of the pot calling the kettle black, because I have definitely told people to sheep my reads when I die and then immediately followed it up with a comment about people ignoring dead players

I have no particular reason why I'm saying this btw, it's just thought vomit, sorry :/
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gonna keep reading random posts and commenting on them until either someone stops me or I fall asleep
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

My eyes kept glazing over iba and strawhenge.

Just feel like they are just not listening to each other
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:23 pm Gonna keep reading random posts and commenting on them until either someone stops me or I fall asleep
Can you iso deezee and creature for me?
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:22 pm I kinda want to call IBA's post performative but it is totally a case of the pot calling the kettle black, because I have definitely told people to sheep my reads when I die and then immediately followed it up with a comment about people ignoring dead players

I have no particular reason why I'm saying this btw, it's just thought vomit, sorry :/
Eh, I mean, of course it's performative. Every player is performing. The question is what the performer's motivation is. It's a ludicrous fallacy, albeit a common one, to think that town don't have to perform.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:04 pm
I think it may have been soft-going to that point since it was more of 10% of floyd's posts at the time
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:04 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:53 pm

I am not town reading him.

I am asking him if he is town. See that question mark right there cape.

Also he's my best friend
Oh okay, IDK I read the question with like this relief tone or something rather then reading it as a direct question
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Update: I read a bunch of semantics and terminology debates and it confused me and it isn't sticking in my head
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Wait... What
961/23 = ~42

Yeah so settling back on this, the number of times I've seen this kind of behavior come from scum is substantial and the number of times I've seen it come from productive town is zero, so I guess this makes parking my vote easy.

The game is based around lies and murder. You can't just opt out of engaging with anyone you deem hostile and trying to create such a rule for yourself is sus as hell and at best, grossly egomaniacal and counter-productive to town.

I will reconsider my vote at such a time as you agree to communicate with hostile players.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:26 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:22 pm I kinda want to call IBA's post performative but it is totally a case of the pot calling the kettle black, because I have definitely told people to sheep my reads when I die and then immediately followed it up with a comment about people ignoring dead players

Eh, I mean, of course it's performative. Every player is performing. The question is what the performer's motivation is. It's a ludicrous fallacy, albeit a common one, to think that town don't have to perform.
Oh I'm with you 100% on that, I just haven't sat down to ponder what you were trying to accomplish with those posts as I just walked in the door.
I was kind of prodding around to see if you had posted that for the sake of posting or if you were genuinely trying to get people to listen to you, but I don't really have the attention span to figure it out now so I'll just make a note of it and look at the lead up to it when I wake up tbh.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 84

Post by falcon45ca »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:00 pm
Chelsea wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:51 am
Chelsea wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:24 am If I see someone trying to push someone based on how awk they are I'm shutting that down because that's such a weak excuse and screams pushing LHF for no reason cause you can't think of a good excuse.

The only time someone can be pushed for being awk and its wolfy is if their meta is so polarizing that you can figure out if they're town or wolf based off like 10 posts and I doubt anyone fits that bill
Interesting white knighting here.

Do you have specific examples you've observed in this game, or is this just a blanket warning?
I don't think I'm white-knighting anyone here, where exactly did that come from? At the time, I remember some dude called out being awk again and after seeing it at least three times, I started getting fed up with the comment because I feel that's a horrible base for any sort of read as I stated.

It also does serve as a blanket statement although do I really think we're going to push "X" because they're super awk? From the looks of it we're past it so hopefully not.
Did you "shut it down"? I mean, it doesn't even seem like you remember the player it was happening too...did you step in and call an end to the push based off awkwardness?
I like it when you read "bitey", it's indicative that you're interested in figuring things out.
Don't you dare try and pocket me, you handsome bastard
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:24 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:23 pm Gonna keep reading random posts and commenting on them until either someone stops me or I fall asleep
Can you iso deezee and creature for me?
Sure, will do
Likely when I'm more awake but yes
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:31 pm
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:26 pm

Oh I'm with you 100% on that, I just haven't sat down to ponder what you were trying to accomplish with those posts as I just walked in the door.
I was kind of prodding around to see if you had posted that for the sake of posting or if you were genuinely trying to get people to listen to you, but I don't really have the attention span to figure it out now so I'll just make a note of it and look at the lead up to it when I wake up tbh.
Oh I guess mainly I'm riffing with HK as he's the person I know the best here. But it was also just true that I am very good at figuring out when he's scum and I think that gives him a lot of incentive to argue for me as the murder target if he is
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

The thing is, I feel like scum would time this sort of thing better rather then just in the middle of day 1
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:03 pm
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:02 pm I have a like 100% track record of identifying HK as scum btw so if I die in the night, keep that in mind I guess.
Also IDK how much sense it makes for IBA to discredit... their own legacy immediately as scum versus someone else.
This totally isn't just a very random attempt to engage with a wholly NAI slot just to get a read somehow on them.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Anyway yeah so people should genuinely be voting for straw rn, if for no other reason than to pressure/establish that people can't set up their private fainting couch pillow fort in this game.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Creature »

I don't think I'll be able to do much tomorrow as it'll be election day.

I can prob confirm my role tomorrow in the first hour of the day.

I'd much rather we don't have stagnant wagons D1 especially on someone who doesn't have time to properly get engaged with the game.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Creature wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 pmI can prob confirm my role tomorrow in the first hour of the day.
why in the blithering fuck would you post this
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

I am fucking begging people not to even breadcrumb power roles because generally only scum are looking for breadcrumbs

Much less fucking claim them outright

Holy shit
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Creature »

IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:40 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 pmI can prob confirm my role tomorrow in the first hour of the day.
why in the blithering fuck would you post this
I think current wagons are crap and I'm being pretty much ignored/suspected for bad reasons.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:37 pm

The thing is, I feel like scum would time this sort of thing better rather then just in the middle of day 1
IBA wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:03 pm
Also IDK how much sense it makes for IBA to discredit... their own legacy immediately as scum versus someone else.
This totally isn't just a very random attempt to engage with a wholly NAI slot just to get a read somehow on them.
Maybe, I still need to catch up on the context surrounding those posts tbf. I do plan on doing that, so just yell at me if you don't hear about a followup. :P

I wouldn't read much into the "discrediting" idea, though, since idk how IBA plays but I have definitely seen players of both alignments immediately discredit themselves on their own posts (myself included). Like, if the player is aware they do it as town, they can absolutely do it as scum because they know they do it as town (and perhaps because they get townread for it). Basically - I wouldn't give it a pass. I don't think it's inherently scummy but it's something I am still thinking about, with whatever braincells I have left.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:25 pm I’m hoping Strawhenge is town because they are recapping peoples ISOs so I don’t have to read the game.

Mvp
I'm town reading him
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”