Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by Manny »

Hi was alr reading and i just realized i could quote so should i do my reads like this ->

Sabi -> p#15 sr, only a scum would rickroll /hj.

or just mass quote, asking cuz i will end up with a huge post anyways since i have 24 pages of stuff to react to lmao.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Damn I was enjoying Strawhenge
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:01 am Hi was alr reading and i just realized i could quote so should i do my reads like this ->

Sabi -> p#15 sr, only a scum would rickroll /hj.

or just mass quote, asking cuz i will end up with a huge post anyways since i have 24 pages of stuff to react to lmao.
My flavor is rickroll unfortunately.

@Marmot hates me
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Chelsea wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:52 am Thoughts on pyxxy?
Missing D1 due to moving.

Need to real time with him tho.

He's my best friend
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:03 am Damn I was enjoying Strawhenge
always nice to be welcomed.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:05 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:03 am Damn I was enjoying Strawhenge
always nice to be welcomed.
I love you tho
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Reading through the game i disagree with Strawhenge (myself) reads which is gonna end up being akward ngl.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Im probably townlocking Valentine unless the remaining 12 pages i have missing change something very badly.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:01 am or just mass quote, asking cuz i will end up with a huge post anyways since i have 24 pages of stuff to react to lmao.
:omg: :huh:
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i lowkey did not like the section of posts cape made like one page ago as "catch up"

it looked like completing a chore if that makes sense
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

{windward, cape, chelsea, collin, daughter, falcon, guillo, hk, iawy, mungbean, nutella, pyxxy, schia, floyd, valentine}

bruh there is way too many players in this game
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:41 am bruh there is way too many players in this game
funnily enough the reason im here as substitue and not from the get go was that i would've prefered way more players lmao.
Imma sleep right after i finish catching up and post my big post so if anyone have any questions for me before i sleep ill try to answer them while i read.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Im way too lazy to read my past self posts and peoples interactions with them so ill be skipping them and pray they arent useful.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Morning

Manny are you manny from the recent mu mash?

Ive read most things heres my suss list:
- creature (may be 3p though)
- HK (tbd, wanna iso)
- cape
- sabi
- quas

I thought IBA was all bark at first with some hyper performative bluster but less sure thats fake now how continuous it is
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

@Manny sup you maniopococo
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

can you explain those

(if u havent already, and if u have link me to a post)
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

My issue with Quas is he seems to be taking lots of pot shots skirting on edge of game dont see loads of drive and self creating thoughts.

Feels like hes herew without being here
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Creature lacks any town creature fire and after 36 hours i think thats not past acceptable excuse stage

I see its election day so we wont get much more so ok

Hea made only one real read on rask and i thought that and just that amongst indifference is an attempt to try a creature type solve- and- i kinda thought it was ok

Wju i think maybe 3p but unsure
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

22 out of 24ish pages read its 5 am for me im alr sleepy ill read the last 2 and all the extra ones that are gonna pop up while i sleep meanwhile here is my reads post from page 1 to 22

Sabi -> p#15 sr, only a scum would rickroll /hj. p#401 idk if the only solid tr sabi has being one of my sr is allignment indicative for sabi or skill issue indicative for me. Maybe both. p#495 lmfao sassy as fuck idk if allignment indicative but kinda based nonetheless. p#920 kinda offtopic but i would only recruit for games i wanna play myself so i get why other people would think the same.

Dz -> p#29 funny therefore townie. Idk i maybe take back the town read last time i played with him he was obvtowning and here i dont really get that vibe so maybe scumlean.

Cape -> p#45 NiA but good thoughts. p#228 wouldnt doing this cause him *not to* do the scummy thing and spewing the other way therefore nullifying the read?. p#284 this is gonna be another game of tr'ing cape is it. p#427 it is. p#674 cape stop being townie for 2 pages challenge (impossible) mindmeld on a bunch of stuff the bit i disagree with is not enough to make me wanna not tr this. Would reconsider if falcon does indeed flip scum or Le petit does.

Schiavetto -> p#79 sr cuz demands me to do work, too lazy. p#334 lmfao i kinda wanna tr cuz mindmeld. p#343 weird post to make idk if allignment indicative. p#350 this feels kinda forced to me. p#697 sr maybe. p#703 Chelsea not scum with Schia but then again im tr one and sr the other so duh.

Valentine -> It really is gonna cost all my willpower to not sr this just based on gimmick ngl. Which is bad since i usually sr people that complain about gimmicks. p#188 tr. She asked for it why not. p#361 agree with the first half of the post but could NaI statement. p#369 second statement i agree to in a row that could be NaI two together makes a tr... right?. p#439 this feels like way too scummy to actually be scum circleback to tr. p#508 this string of posts kinda screams newbie town but idk how much experience valentine has. p#528 absolutely based. p#558 gonna kind simp for cape here saying his approach being gentle matches perfectly what i felt his approach to me was on the mash we just finished and he was town there

LordQuas -> p#115 townie cuz agree kinda. / p#154 being hedgy is not necessarily a scum thing to do atleast not at the start of day 1. / p#554 sr cuz noticed chelsea to not get sr'd himself (half-jokeing). p#564 can tr this cuz he mindmelded with the person i mindmelded before, is that a thing even mindmeldception.

Le Petit -> p#124 why would dz lie about being drunk? not like he would be read townier or scummier for it.

Nut -> p#170 tr maybe. p#740 cape/nut not w/w together. Also the conclusion that he is 3p is curious idk if scum nut goes for that but unless im missremembering was it cape that mentioned smth about being three factions earlier? could have merit.

Guillotine -> p#181 how would someone being drunk or not be TMI unless you think dz went on scum chat just to say he is *not* drunk which would be weird. Sr. p#259 wdym how dz had said at that point he is drunk in thread. p#461 this argument kinda flops on the basis that... playstyle for scum differs heavily depending on the player like yea there is a standard for what is considered scummy but saying it all reduces to two ways to play on rvs is kinda an extreme made just to fit the argument, atleast thats the vibe i get. Now having said that idk if a scum would double down on the argument here but since idk your meta imma just keep my sr. p#500 lmao tempted to tr this based on being funny but ill pass.

Hollowkat -> p#196 tr maybe. p#435 funny thereforw townie p#505 tr

Creature -> p#250 based and agree kinda. p#304 funny therefore town. p#305 tr and kinda agree on hindsight on his read on the post below on nut. p#312 not hard to accomplish, i kinda sr schia based on vibes. p#880 physically unable to not tr this lack of given fucks.

Falcon -> p#286 sr based on vibes i feel like if i was town id care about smth else other than dz being drunk or not. p#383 sr based on kinda trying to discredit his reads over grammar altho this might be a reach. p#447 sr and prolly not w/w with sabi so ig im tr'ing Sabi until falcon flips or i drop my sr on him whichever happens first. p#707 is it wrong i wanna sr him just cuz he sr's my towniecore? probably is, still gonna do it.

Inaword -> p#289 tr kinda. too lazy to p# all the posts from him since too many i like him, he should be town ill p# if i find smth particularly townie or smth i wanna ask. p#793 you cant stop me from tr'ing you based on volume, i refuse to be stopped.

risiinq -> p#295 and p#291 mindmeld therefore tr. p#317 tr

Chelsea -> p#515 tr maybe. p#520 evolve maybe into probably. p#572 evolve probably into most likely. p#574 fuck am i that predictable? well might aswell simp if i am.

DaughterOfOmega -> p#657 this is like the fourth or fifth joke post but i have not found any of them funny so far if funny = town then unfunny = scum so sr.

Floyd -> p#671 townlean

Pixxy -> p#821 lack of reasoning for the reads makes it harder to sr or tr it but based on the amount of stuff i disagree with on here imma just do a lazy scum lean and be done with it .

IBA -> p#845 Probably NaI but i dont like people not likeing a lot of posts so imma scumlean. p#988 NaI and Offtopic but i kinda agree with my past self, mafias are for fun if i deem someone to be annoying enough to damage the enjoyment i get out of the game i will ignore them and let someone else bother solving them.

Collins -> Idk what consensus is here on 3p's i usually leave them alone if they arent a direct threat to town and so far he doesnt seem to be one, i wouldnt be exactly opposed to lynching him but i would also prefer to lynch people based on thinking they are scum than going for him.

Windward -> trying to find a decent post challenge (impossible) sr or lazy town either case idc if he gets shot or wagoned.

Towniecore

Valentine
Cape
Creature
Chelsea

Town

Inaword
risiinq
LordQuas
Sabi

Town-lean

Hollowkat
Floyd

3P

Collins

Scum-lean

Dz
Le Petit
Guillotine
Pixxy
IBA
Nut
Windward

Scum

Schiavetto
Falcon
DaughterOfOmega
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

With HK its a mix of not finding him bleedingly obvious town plus a few slip up thoughts that dont seem like they had towny basis- cape pulled out one about not seeing cape wolf

As someone whos not seen cape wolf, and as a wolf was recently trying to get him MLd, its pretty hard to "guess" ppls meta and i had a vague ping about that
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

p sure manny's town
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:10 am Manny are you manny from the recent mu mash?
ye

what is the code to vote or where is even the button, dont tell me i have to pull full editor to see it zzz
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

(found his precessor towny as well, am TRYING to type up a larger post to elaborate on those)
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

vote in the poll, the blue code thing doesn't do anything it just telegraphs voting someone

for the blue code thing u do have to do full editor
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:15 am p sure manny's town

why? only reply if its based on my posts and not my past self since i didnt read most of those.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Cape is vibes

Gunna say he super weirded me out how he plaued our last gsme so i think his plaustyle is evolving

But i was pinged by his read list c.22 hiurs back when i thought placement and commentary was off. I also jave fipind some of the things hes called out a tad reachy

I do give him town points for volume of solving : content ratio which seems high
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Actually i dont know if i feel comfortable without actually reading everything so ig ill do it tomorrow
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:15 am
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:10 am Manny are you manny from the recent mu mash?
ye

what is the code to vote or where is even the button, dont tell me i have to pull full editor to see it zzz
Ive been using the exceptionally long form at the top

Grumble grumble phone posting grumble grumble this site grumble grumble
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:15 am (found his precessor towny as well, am TRYING to type up a larger post to elaborate on those)
Yh strawman or wnatever he was called was dead towny

Not read mannys content yet but he starts with a leg up
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

ignore the spoiler but idk how to work around keeping my previous multiquote
Spoiler: show
Chelsea wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:48 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:06 pm I think Schiavetto is being townier then they were in the mash they were just a part of FWIW
Mashes aren't normals meta sucks. Although I don't think Scia has been wolfy just weird (there's a big dif and if you don't get it well...)
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:10 pm Inaw using vibes to read me when they've never played with me before and thus have no vibe context is so absurd it's quite likely town
I've read over this post like 3 times and each time I've felt it was strongly villager and then wolfy so I'm gonna call it NAI for my sanity but why is this guy getting pressure?
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:16 pm Cape, you have Falcon thoughts, so read my Falcon thoughts and tell me if my thoughts don't make sense plz
Can you Chelsea down your reads for me or are you gonna make me wait until it's not1am to get a proper read on you B)
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:04 am
LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:57 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:36 pm Quas not liking things for being awkward and hedgy seems so level 0 in general
seems to work though. you disagree that wolves struggle to post as naturally as town?
I think it's dependent on the person, I think in my scum game I won on this website I had a very awkward opener that townies acknowledged and brushed off.

It feels like too much stock is always put in those reads and it is really easy for mafia to take advantage of something that seems obvious like "player x's posts are awkward" it's why I am not vibing with nutella actually either
Valentine wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:09 am
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:35 am I like Strawhedge's #464 post, even if I think the reasonings behind like their Valentine suspicion and IAWY suspicion are pretty funny reasons for scumreading someone. No idea if it's normal for them but I know it's normal for some people. But the post does show a level of thinking independantly

[VOTE: LordQuas] aubergine

For now, I just liked Guillo's response to me in #461, it is like Okay now I believe that Guillo believes what they are saying. The lack of further shade from Guillo, or the lack of Guillo shading me for it and instead explaining his POV to me is something that does ping me as a little un-Guillotina like, like I expected a loud OMGUS but whatever.
this post feels weird in retrospect

like i know the lordquas reasoning precedes this post but it feels like. weirdly shoehorned in between two reads that are like there to placate people yk. "yeah i like you two" and then boop sly vote. like the... presentation of it feels a little ?

and i think i'm offput because the general vibe i get from cape90 while skimming is that cape is erring towards townreading people or at the very least unwilling to really push down further than "could be town, could be mafia" anywhere. he feels very... gentle with his approach i guess.
Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:03 am Reading through the game i disagree with Strawhenge (myself) reads which is gonna end up being akward ngl.
towny
Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:12 am Im probably townlocking Valentine unless the remaining 12 pages i have missing change something very badly.
towny
Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:51 am Im way too lazy to read my past self posts and peoples interactions with them so ill be skipping them and pray they arent useful.
towny

(all very freeflowing posts)
Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:14 am 22 out of 24ish pages read its 5 am for me im alr sleepy ill read the last 2 and all the extra ones that are gonna pop up while i sleep meanwhile here is my reads post from page 1 to 22

Sabi -> p#15 sr, only a scum would rickroll /hj. p#401 idk if the only solid tr sabi has being one of my sr is allignment indicative for sabi or skill issue indicative for me. Maybe both. p#495 lmfao sassy as fuck idk if allignment indicative but kinda based nonetheless. p#920 kinda offtopic but i would only recruit for games i wanna play myself so i get why other people would think the same.

Dz -> p#29 funny therefore townie. Idk i maybe take back the town read last time i played with him he was obvtowning and here i dont really get that vibe so maybe scumlean.

Cape -> p#45 NiA but good thoughts. p#228 wouldnt doing this cause him *not to* do the scummy thing and spewing the other way therefore nullifying the read?. p#284 this is gonna be another game of tr'ing cape is it. p#427 it is. p#674 cape stop being townie for 2 pages challenge (impossible) mindmeld on a bunch of stuff the bit i disagree with is not enough to make me wanna not tr this. Would reconsider if falcon does indeed flip scum or Le petit does.

Schiavetto -> p#79 sr cuz demands me to do work, too lazy. p#334 lmfao i kinda wanna tr cuz mindmeld. p#343 weird post to make idk if allignment indicative. p#350 this feels kinda forced to me. p#697 sr maybe. p#703 Chelsea not scum with Schia but then again im tr one and sr the other so duh.

Valentine -> It really is gonna cost all my willpower to not sr this just based on gimmick ngl. Which is bad since i usually sr people that complain about gimmicks. p#188 tr. She asked for it why not. p#361 agree with the first half of the post but could NaI statement. p#369 second statement i agree to in a row that could be NaI two together makes a tr... right?. p#439 this feels like way too scummy to actually be scum circleback to tr. p#508 this string of posts kinda screams newbie town but idk how much experience valentine has. p#528 absolutely based. p#558 gonna kind simp for cape here saying his approach being gentle matches perfectly what i felt his approach to me was on the mash we just finished and he was town there

LordQuas -> p#115 townie cuz agree kinda. / p#154 being hedgy is not necessarily a scum thing to do atleast not at the start of day 1. / p#554 sr cuz noticed chelsea to not get sr'd himself (half-jokeing). p#564 can tr this cuz he mindmelded with the person i mindmelded before, is that a thing even mindmeldception.

Le Petit -> p#124 why would dz lie about being drunk? not like he would be read townier or scummier for it.

Nut -> p#170 tr maybe. p#740 cape/nut not w/w together. Also the conclusion that he is 3p is curious idk if scum nut goes for that but unless im missremembering was it cape that mentioned smth about being three factions earlier? could have merit.

Guillotine -> p#181 how would someone being drunk or not be TMI unless you think dz went on scum chat just to say he is *not* drunk which would be weird. Sr. p#259 wdym how dz had said at that point he is drunk in thread. p#461 this argument kinda flops on the basis that... playstyle for scum differs heavily depending on the player like yea there is a standard for what is considered scummy but saying it all reduces to two ways to play on rvs is kinda an extreme made just to fit the argument, atleast thats the vibe i get. Now having said that idk if a scum would double down on the argument here but since idk your meta imma just keep my sr. p#500 lmao tempted to tr this based on being funny but ill pass.

Hollowkat -> p#196 tr maybe. p#435 funny thereforw townie p#505 tr

Creature -> p#250 based and agree kinda. p#304 funny therefore town. p#305 tr and kinda agree on hindsight on his read on the post below on nut. p#312 not hard to accomplish, i kinda sr schia based on vibes. p#880 physically unable to not tr this lack of given fucks.

Falcon -> p#286 sr based on vibes i feel like if i was town id care about smth else other than dz being drunk or not. p#383 sr based on kinda trying to discredit his reads over grammar altho this might be a reach. p#447 sr and prolly not w/w with sabi so ig im tr'ing Sabi until falcon flips or i drop my sr on him whichever happens first. p#707 is it wrong i wanna sr him just cuz he sr's my towniecore? probably is, still gonna do it.

Inaword -> p#289 tr kinda. too lazy to p# all the posts from him since too many i like him, he should be town ill p# if i find smth particularly townie or smth i wanna ask. p#793 you cant stop me from tr'ing you based on volume, i refuse to be stopped.

risiinq -> p#295 and p#291 mindmeld therefore tr. p#317 tr

Chelsea -> p#515 tr maybe. p#520 evolve maybe into probably. p#572 evolve probably into most likely. p#574 fuck am i that predictable? well might aswell simp if i am.

DaughterOfOmega -> p#657 this is like the fourth or fifth joke post but i have not found any of them funny so far if funny = town then unfunny = scum so sr.

Floyd -> p#671 townlean

Pixxy -> p#821 lack of reasoning for the reads makes it harder to sr or tr it but based on the amount of stuff i disagree with on here imma just do a lazy scum lean and be done with it .

IBA -> p#845 Probably NaI but i dont like people not likeing a lot of posts so imma scumlean. p#988 NaI and Offtopic but i kinda agree with my past self, mafias are for fun if i deem someone to be annoying enough to damage the enjoyment i get out of the game i will ignore them and let someone else bother solving them.

Collins -> Idk what consensus is here on 3p's i usually leave them alone if they arent a direct threat to town and so far he doesnt seem to be one, i wouldnt be exactly opposed to lynching him but i would also prefer to lynch people based on thinking they are scum than going for him.

Windward -> trying to find a decent post challenge (impossible) sr or lazy town either case idc if he gets shot or wagoned.

Towniecore

Valentine
Cape
Creature
Chelsea

Town

Inaword
risiinq
LordQuas
Sabi

Town-lean

Hollowkat
Floyd

3P

Collins

Scum-lean

Dz
Le Petit
Guillotine
Pixxy
IBA
Nut
Windward

Scum

Schiavetto
Falcon
DaughterOfOmega
the above inflated words are things i liked, such as inconsistency which i found p funny
(gonna find it hard to not sr -> insta tr)
also have found that u (manny) tend to tr mindmelding and its consistent throughout the post, which i liked
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Then Sabi is not displayig things i associate with town her, and, is doing some things i find wolfy.

Some towny things sabi does are:
- jump around with a wide worldview esrly game
- find and hard shield ppl sbe town reads

Im not seeing either of that

Flip side shes doing some things i find wolfy including:
- displaying quiet not performative confidence indicating to me its strategised not truthful
- the whole "i think ive got dz but need to wait 24 hours sonwont look elsewherw" looks to me like an excuse. Might just be me but when i have a scum read i generally sing it from hills and get dead excited
- they gensdally lack villagey paranoia and seem to show a degreee of confidence in game
- im seeig lots of questions that i associate with wolfy ppl @Cape90 the stuff you accused me of in the f3
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:11 am My issue with Quas is he seems to be taking lots of pot shots skirting on edge of game dont see loads of drive and self creating thoughts.

while i have 3/5 of ur scumreads listed as town rn, i mostly disagree on this one the most

like, i personally think quas has had a lot of drive

including some aggressive attacking and also a lot of very good questions (which i personally also had thought about)
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Turns out i should drink more, its a real conversation starter
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:22 am (gonna find it hard to not sr -> insta tr)
To be completely fair she dropped the gimmick when i tr'd her LMAO.
risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:22 am also have found that u (manny) tend to tr mindmelding and its consistent throughout the post, which i liked
It prolly lacks depth in lategame but it works for me since im town therefore people that think like me are town.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:24 am
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:11 am My issue with Quas is he seems to be taking lots of pot shots skirting on edge of game dont see loads of drive and self creating thoughts.

while i have 3/5 of ur scumreads listed as town rn, i mostly disagree on this one the most

like, i personally think quas has had a lot of drive

including some aggressive attacking and also a lot of very good questions (which i personally also had thought about)
Which others?

Ill iso quas to check.

This is entirelt from my drubk memory-and 2 catch up stints
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:17 am Cape is vibes

Gunna say he super weirded me out how he plaued our last gsme so i think his plaustyle is evolving

But i was pinged by his read list c.22 hiurs back when i thought placement and commentary was off. I also jave fipind some of the things hes called out a tad reachy

I do give him town points for volume of solving : content ratio which seems high
i agree with this 100% have voted him and would vote him

only thing i'm kinda concverned about is that a lot of my read onhim was based on a game from long ago

so people talking about how cape has playstyle changed is making me uncertain

but at the same time i've seen a few posts i think were really awkward
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

so, (DISCLAIMER i haven't cauhgt up yet)

i have quas sabi and creature all listed as town rn

quas i am p confident on

sabi i kinda am not because i got snowed by them - will look at thtat post u made and look into it more

creature i rmb i saw a few good posts from and was average town creature
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

hk i'm conflicted on, has had thoughts to think him as town but am not sure, really
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:31 am i'm actually still struggling to understand cape's logic behind "wolves don't have awkward openings reliably, for example when i was a wolf i had a wolfy opening and nobody called me out for it so i won"
Imo this is a very valid point from quas as i iso him i didnt realise cape said this

I think p1-3 is the most reliable place to catch wolves

Its quite a ww theory driven read so bot beyond a wolf but its a very legit poiint
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:22 am Then Sabi is not displayig things i associate with town her, and, is doing some things i find wolfy.

- displaying quiet not performative confidence indicating to me its strategised not truthful
- the whole "i think ive got dz but need to wait 24 hours sonwont look elsewherw" looks to me like an excuse. Might just be me but when i have a scum read i generally sing it from hills and get dead excited
- they gensdally lack villagey paranoia and seem to show a degreee of confidence in game
- im seeig lots of questions that i associate with wolfy ppl @Cape90 the stuff you accused me of in the f3
ok, lemme give a bit of my thoughts on this

1. i think theyve definitely done "find and hard shield ppl to be townreads"
such as falcon

2. i think they HAVE not treated u as a real sr and i actually had opened their iso, searching mentions of u, to look into it and found it weird
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:04 am
LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:57 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:36 pm Quas not liking things for being awkward and hedgy seems so level 0 in general
seems to work though. you disagree that wolves struggle to post as naturally as town?
I think it's dependent on the person, I think in my scum game I won on this website I had a very awkward opener that townies acknowledged and brushed off.

It feels like too much stock is always put in those reads and it is really easy for mafia to take advantage of something that seems obvious like "player x's posts are awkward" it's why I am not vibing with nutella actually either
also, yea, for reference, quas said that to this post i think which i also quoted and was like ??

which made me like BOOM town mindmeld
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

LordQuas wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:24 am
Strawhenge wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:15 am This is Strawhenge to @LordQuas: Is it just Schia's self-vote that's getting you? Is there anything else about them that's awkward?
i just haven't felt like their jokes have been natural at all and reminded me of a wolf trying to imitate a towny having fun rather than a towny actually having fun. I also didn't particularly like that schia post about mine about the rabbit person with the french name (thats a sentence) but I did like schia's response to me

its an early read that i'm not married to but it was what stuck out to me the most from that rvs phase

also rachel holy shit that ending
I guess this schia push is what you are referring yo in part risinq?

Ill reas that unfull isoing here is a pain
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

yea, schia push is what initially i thought was nice and made me tr quas
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:30 am
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:22 am Then Sabi is not displayig things i associate with town her, and, is doing some things i find wolfy.

ok, lemme give a bit of my thoughts on this

1. i think theyve definitely done "find and hard shield ppl to be townreads"
such as falcon

2. i think they HAVE not treated u as a real sr and i actually had opened their iso, searching mentions of u, to look into it and found it weird
Fair re falcon

Who is now coincidentally one of my top trs

Making a cup of tea and stuff so eill be a minute
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

although, now that i think about it, sabi can and will do that as wolf (finding someone to hard shield) bc they know that that's their townmeta so... fair point, i'll alsom read their iso again when i am caught up lol
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

FWIW I consider HK probs the player who is most consistently correct on me in this player list.

Creature and you snow have caught me as wolf a fair bit, but I've fooled you both and Creature has incorrectly wolf read me before (I cant remmemenbr you doing it)
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

well, hk townreads you right now, riiight???
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

im doing a quick multi quote on Quas and getting nostalgia for my 2+2 days
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:42 am well, hk townreads you right now, riiight???
I dunno lol

but just cuz someone reads you right doesn't make them town
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i mean yeah, but like, what would the point of that be then?

like, if hk read you "wrong", would you think they were wolf?

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”