Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by WindwardAway »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:15 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:13 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:12 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:06 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:03 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:57 am Ok… i can see it Petit
yw. It's still a weird idea to do as a wolf though so AI? (like playing drunk can be fun if you are really bad tonally and stressed while wolfing - I don't think it's DZs case anyway -, but faking drunk?)

what do you think?
Literally just played a game (my only other game on this site actually [url=viewtopic.php?p=964906#p964906][x][url])where a moribund wolf drunkposted until town started liking him again.
It's like, a thing that happens.
that's what I am saying. drunk posting as a wolf isn't unheard. but faking drunk posting (which was my impression) is just weird lol. unless that was just the alcohol actually kcking in, or him thinking he should be more visible after his entrance which triggered votes/shades.
Oh
Wait, who was saying they thought DZ was faking it?
me.

And Guillo voted me out of it lol. (you can say I am not ww with DZ nor Guillo lol)
I'm still confused but I generally agree that faking drunk posting is weird so I'm with you on that part, lol
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

Quick thoughts from a quick thot
- still not really convinced that petit's observation is like, *necessarily* wolfchat TMI but I do think his talk around it has been WeirdTM, feels like, ~*~Wolfily Preoccupied~*~ with it
- some of Doc's more recent TRs feel like...faked townreads dressed up to seem more thought-out. Idk if that's a Just-Me thing but it's certainly an impression I had reading through thread this morning
-feel like I should have more of an opinion on Floyd than i do, someone tell me what the correct opinion is so i can adjust accordingly ty
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 141
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:20 pm Quick thoughts from a quick thot
- still not really convinced that petit's observation is like, *necessarily* wolfchat TMI but I do think his talk around it has been WeirdTM, feels like, ~*~Wolfily Preoccupied~*~ with it
- some of Doc's more recent TRs feel like...faked townreads dressed up to seem more thought-out. Idk if that's a Just-Me thing but it's certainly an impression I had reading through thread this morning
-feel like I should have more of an opinion on Floyd than i do, someone tell me what the correct opinion is so i can adjust accordingly ty
yes, but actually no.
Spoiler: show
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

yw. It's still a weird idea to do as a wolf though so AI? (like playing drunk can be fun if you are really bad tonally and stressed while wolfing - I don't think it's DZs case anyway -, but faking drunk?)

what do you think?
Literally just played a game (my only other game on this site actually [url=viewtopic.php?p=964906#p964906][x][url])where a moribund wolf drunkposted until town started liking him again.
that's what I am saying. drunk posting as a wolf isn't unheard. but faking drunk posting (which was my impression) is just weird lol. unless that was just the alcohol actually kcking in, or him thinking he should be more visible after his entrance which triggered votes/shades.
Right but also like

idk maybe it's like a personal experience thing but exaggerated insobriety is a thing that happens Literally All The Time

like, the things you're observing make sense but it also feels like a lot of the uh, what's the word, fervor ig from your slot around the subject has more to do with concern over being wolfread around it as opposed to concern over a townmate's inaccurate read, which i do think are two different things. it's got a caught-for-the-wrong-reasons feel to it that feels consistent w/ earlier concerns around self-awareness in some of your posting
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

going to go do something else before i throw myself headlong into confbias territory

maybe i'll go read floyd

maybe i'll get lucky and someone will @ me with thoughts on floyd before i have to do it myself !
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 84

Post by falcon45ca »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:03 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:05 am We are 9 hours from eod and once again 23 players and these are our "wagons":

Cape90 (2)
Creature (2) [Strawhenge vote does not count]
Le petit (2)
Sabiplz (2)

This game state is shitty. There is no consensus or anything.
Well, as you say it's 23 players, and it's D1.

If we had "consensus" at this stage, it would almost certainly be wolves pushing a ML. This kind of spread is healthy
i like, get the thinking here but also like
idt it's necessarily healthy if it stays that way, or if that kind of spreading persists with little resistance
Do you feel, as Sabi suggests, that the game state is "shitty"?

I agree, it should not persist all game w/ re: to lack of consensus, but it doesn't feel like we have out of control wagon spread...we should have a handful of different wagons at this stage IMO
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Dz is FROZEN and CRYING in mafia chat

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:31 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:05 am We are 9 hours from eod and once again 23 players and these are our "wagons":

Cape90 (2)
Le petit (2)
Sabiplz (2)

If we had "consensus" at this stage, it would almost certainly be wolves pushing a ML. This kind of spread is healthy
idt it's necessarily healthy if it stays that way, or if that kind of spreading persists with little resistance

I agree, it should not persist all game w/ re: to lack of consensus, but it doesn't feel like we have out of control wagon spread...we should have a handful of different wagons at this stage IMO
What I mean people are disengaged and just don't care.

I don't like wagons in general being 2-3 votes esp at a game this large. Feels off
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

what do you think?
Hmm he is always drunk, i used to believe in drunk scum tells until they started flipping town.

If he is a wolf he is for other reasons, not for that.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:26 pm

what do you think?
Right but also like

idk maybe it's like a personal experience thing but exaggerated insobriety is a thing that happens Literally All The Time

like, the things you're observing make sense but it also feels like a lot of the uh, what's the word, fervor ig from your slot around the subject has more to do with concern over being wolfread around it as opposed to concern over a townmate's inaccurate read, which i do think are two different things. it's got a caught-for-the-wrong-reasons feel to it that feels consistent w/ earlier concerns around self-awareness in some of your posting
again: yes but actually no.

I mostly came back to it because I saw a Guillo post about this and I wanted to stop the nonsense. If I am going to be the ML, I'd rather have the wolves work harder than die to a lol case.

like rn I would rather talk about other slots than myself lol.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why are we still discussing the drunk or Not drunk thing.

How is that moving the game forward? How is it alignment related
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:31 pm

Cape90 (2)
Le petit (2)
Sabiplz (2)

I mean, idt it's entered hot garbage territory just yet but i've definitely felt p meh about it on some of my readthroughs - atvl i've had moments where i was trying to work out for myself how much of the stale-threadstate vibe was due to it being halloween weekend

agree w/ you that spread doesn't feel out of control, but i do think there's reason to be concerned about, i'm gonna go with "inert" wagon movement in a game of this size. it's an observation i liked from them (had me nodding the same way lumi & i got a similar vibe in our quals), and I think Guill's (pronounced "gill", not "ghee") "hey here are some wagons i'd be willing to work with as EOD approaches" felt like a p natural vill response to that game environment
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:39 pm

what do you think?
Right but also like

I mostly came back to it because I saw a Guillo post about this and I wanted to stop the nonsense. If I am going to be the ML, I'd rather have the wolves work harder than die to a lol case.

So did you like, totally breeze past the part where I gave you a perfect opportunity to talk about literally anything else
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:42 pm Why are we still discussing the drunk or Not drunk thing.

What are you reads among the high posters?
Valentine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Post by Valentine »

me voice: When i open the thread this time will i be struck with the perfect solve finally? will i finally be able to latch onto a wolfread?

the answer for the audience was a big fat no
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:44 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:39 pm

what do you think?
Right but also like

So did you like, totally breeze past the part where I gave you a perfect opportunity to talk about literally anything else
OK Iawy pushing LHFs with walls after posting his D1 suck. Cape/Iawy ww sheeping DZs falcon case.
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:04 am
Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:01 am Hi was alr reading and i just realized i could quote so should i do my reads like this ->

Sabi -> p#15 sr, only a scum would rickroll /hj.

or just mass quote, asking cuz i will end up with a huge post anyways since i have 24 pages of stuff to react to lmao.
My flavor is rickroll unfortunately.

@Marmot hates me
It’s probably a terrible idea for people to share their songs
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Morning, I am catching up

Nice to see mungbean, good first impression.

Also nice to see more pressure on cape and sabi as well, I was kind of thinking in my sleep that I really don't feel great about sabi. I'm sooorta willing to give creature another day in exchange for one of these wagons.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

anyway i'm back from reading floyd, and then rereading floyd, and then staring at floyd and then reading floyd one more time for good measure & my current emotion is that they are Just Okay and they have made a fair handful of posts that are Just Okay but i also have zero impression of their overall worldview and that is Less Okay for me.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:44 pm me voice: When i open the thread this time will i be struck with the perfect solve finally? will i finally be able to latch onto a wolfread?

tell me the Almost Perfect Solve, val
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:38 am
risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:19 am can you elaborate on such "dz wolf signs" first?

sorry for replying to a question with question, but it's necessary for my pov ig
OK multi quoting atm sucks on my phone if I keep getting logged off.

Anyway:
His rvs was incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. He was flailing and throwing out half ass town read towards Nutella and weird pushes on players for reasons he then tr others on.

He has no real direction to go towards. He was pushing on Rask early and since Rask dropped off he didn't continue to push there. His omgus on me. He doesn't have a solid grasp of the game and game state.

His posting just feel devoid of any passion or solving. He feels like he's dragging himself. He was gone for 24hours and had nothing to say about what happened in the game. Just isoed two players and washed his hands of the game.

Lack of engaging with others.
Mmmm no it is you who are out of touch
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Valentine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Post by Valentine »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:51 pm
Valentine wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:44 pm me voice: When i open the thread this time will i be struck with the perfect solve finally? will i finally be able to latch onto a wolfread?

tell me the Almost Perfect Solve, val
I can’t... i’m not strong enough yet and i’m probably going to sheep 2day but the lack of wagons to Stare at hurts me

petit feels like. okay to me in the sense that i wouldn’t be surprised if they flipped wolf but i also don’t have anything i could like concretely call bad so i’m not voting there yet

(two ideas one post. i’m eco friendly)
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

TheFloyd73 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:58 am
[VOTE: Le petit poussin] aubergine

Will probably change it before EoD if something else arises.
Why would you ever do this as town? You want your vote to feel like pressure
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:53 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:19 am can you elaborate on such "dz wolf signs" first?

sorry for replying to a question with question, but it's necessary for my pov ig

Anyway:
His rvs was incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. He was flailing and throwing out half ass town read towards Nutella and weird pushes on players for reasons he then tr others on.

He has no real direction to go towards. He was pushing on Rask early and since Rask dropped off he didn't continue to push there. His omgus on me. He doesn't have a solid grasp of the game and game state.

His posting just feel devoid of any passion or solving. He feels like he's dragging himself. He was gone for 24hours and had nothing to say about what happened in the game. Just isoed two players and washed his hands of the game.

bait but idc

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 84

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: valentine] aubergine

Town who are waiting for the perfect solve, or the right moment, are POE
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:42 pm Why are we still discussing the drunk or Not drunk thing.

Do you think town would pretend to be drunk while not actually being drunk?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TheFloyd73 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:26 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:12 am

Cape90 (2)
Le petit (2)
Sabiplz (2)

Adding Chelsea (2)

I would like some actual dynamic wagons yall. Wake up
Do you think any of those five options have legs for bandwagons? MAYBE Creature, but I don't think there is a lot there, to be honest.

I agree with you though. For a game that's gone on for 27 pages thus far, the game feels stuck in limbo in regards to making much progress. Then again, I guess it's still D1.
Hm don't love this empty commentary from floyd. Just kinda summarizing the game state. What are YOUR preferences? What do you FEEL?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:56 pm

you don't have to do this..........
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 163

Post by ColinIsCool »

Feels a little contrived imo and not just saying that because I am a former frequent drunk Mafia townie. I don’t remember the name of whoever pushed it but when I do they’re on the list
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:57 pm
TheFloyd73 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:26 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:12 am

Cape90 (2)
Le petit (2)
Sabiplz (2)

Adding Chelsea (2)

I would like some actual dynamic wagons yall. Wake up
Do you think any of those five options have legs for bandwagons? MAYBE Creature, but I don't think there is a lot there, to be honest.

I agree with you though. For a game that's gone on for 27 pages thus far, the game feels stuck in limbo in regards to making much progress. Then again, I guess it's still D1.
Hm don't love this empty commentary from floyd. Just kinda summarizing the game state. What are YOUR preferences? What do you FEEL?
open question for the chat, do you think nutella rolled wolf?? again???????????? i really hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Valentine, what are your reads rn?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:07 am [VOTE: LordQuas] aubergine

something something Vibe Tell, something something other people noticing picking up on it too and pointing it out ITT but not putting any importance into it
idgi
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:49 pm
Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:01 am Hi was alr reading and i just realized i could quote so should i do my reads like this ->

or just mass quote, asking cuz i will end up with a huge post anyways since i have 24 pages of stuff to react to lmao.

@Marmot hates me
The op said it's encouraged to
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:55 pm

[VOTE: valentine] aubergine

Town who are waiting for the perfect solve, or the right moment, are POE
it's more the lack of SR which is weirding me out and their last post about their percieved lack of reason to vote me ("yet" lol) but they wouldn't be surprised by me flipping wolf. wtf
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:49 pm

@Marmot hates me
Considering it's NAI, I don't think it's the worst idea
I don't really know that it's pro-town, for that matter, unless it helps us get inside their heads
But I don't think it's blatantly anti-town
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

I'm back

And you are still talking about me being drunk

But like just think situationally.

it was a Friday night at midnight GMT when thread opened. I was up till 1am

It was Friday night.

why wouldn't I be drunk

let me also go like prove I was drunk"

Ppl including me talking about me being drunk 3 hours before the game started

So yh you are obviously wrong for believing it
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:50 pm

Morning, I am catching up

Nice to see mungbean, good first impression.

Also nice to see more pressure on cape and sabi as well, I was kind of thinking in my sleep that I really don't feel great about sabi. I'm sooorta willing to give creature another day in exchange for one of these wagons.
Nutella if you can't read me just say it.

I don't have pressure on me.

Valentine is omgus ing me and deezee as well.

Keep dreaming tho
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

And still talking bout it is kinda dumb when there's more game and its not rvs anymore

also my tone was great
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:53 pm

Anyway:

Please tell me how I'm wrong on DZ because you haven't explained why you sr me and I'm getting bored of you doing so because this is mash all over again where I was town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

istg if i see another post about "faking being drunk" im going to tear this website to shreds

had a good run
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:05 pm istg if i see another post about "faking being drunk" im going to tear this website to shreds

had a good run
ive had 3 beers today but im not drunk rn
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:44 pm

#1 highest poster = biggest town
Cape = scum side of null
DZ = scum

Gn
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:56 pm

How is any of this alignment related?

Move on.

Jesus christ.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:06 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:44 pm

#1 highest poster = biggest town
Cape = scum side of null
DZ = scum

Gn
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

So Sabi now you are here.

why did you scum read me and why did you hide it
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

(im working in background)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

begrudgingly gives you a town point for this
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:09 pm So Sabi now you are here.

why did you scum read me and why did you hide it
When did I hide it? I wanted you to come back to the thread and see if your posts improved or not so I can reeval. Guess what it didn't so hence why I expained

I literally explain to risiinq why you are in your scum meta.

You are Extremely polarizing (to me) and the fact that you haven't town told once this D1 is why I think you're outted.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

ok maybe Iawy is town actually. sadge (found his TRs on falcon and pixxys townie smh)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:47 pm
OK Iawy pushing LHFs with walls after posting his D1 suck. Cape/Iawy ww sheeping DZs falcon case.
Oh hey a read you could have joined the rest of us in making like 24 hours ago. We have cookies
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”