LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:06 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:59 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:54 am
Kate wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:42 am wow, 10 years sure has been a long time.
My boys are 17, 14 and 14 now. My adopted daughter gave me a beautiful granddaughter who I am raising. She's a doll.

What's up with you guys?

I know you didn’t ask me but that’s a big family you’ve got! I’m always amazed at how those of you with kids can still take time to play this silly game on this site. Kudos to you

I definitely want to know. Do you have dogs? I also have 3 big dogs that I got before I realized I'd be raising another infant :huh:

Ive also got a step daughter from my first marriage. Shes all grown up now but we are still besties :cloud9:
I’m acutely aware that you probably can only talk in off topic today by the way :beer:

Yeah, the wife and I got a little angel who is ~2 years old. We figured before even entertaining having a child we’d want to do a trial run with a dog first. She’s a little pumpkin and keeps our hands and hearts full, and is basically our child. I can’t imagine having kids on top of that.

My grandmother had a habit of adopting grandchildren. I call it a habit, because it really was a hobby of hers. It felt like every 3 weeks she’d meet someone at her church that could use a little extra love in their life. I just went to her 90th birthday party and she told me she has 38 adopted grandkids. That’s on top of her 6 real children and the mass of underlings from there. I don’t even know how that’s possible.

Meanwhile my dog wants me to throw the ball and I’m tooo tiiiiirred :noble:
sig wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:30 pm
LoRab wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:02 pm I'm here!! Went to bed before the results posted last night (because I'm an old person). RIPIYWG (nd you probably were), Splints. (and yes, I know that all of the night victims are likely civ, but I make no assumptions--assumptions are dangerous in this game). And sorry that this post is kind of all over the place.

Splints is a good player, and so I can see why she'd be a N1 target for mafia. Especially if one of the players is someone whom she historically has been able to read. Now I need to remember who that could be. And, mafia knows that anyone not on their team is civ, so is a good target no matter what.

And I should have a normal-er schedule now, so can post more regularly. And maybe actually get reads on people.

Also, I swear that I totally submitted a song for the contest, but now that message seems to have disappeared, and it's super weird. And I'm curious where it went to.

Looking at the visible night results, Kate was Greened and Bea was somethinged. Not knowing what role/circumstance had that effect on Bea, hard to say if that's good or bad. I disagree with whomever said it was a result of the map poll--since she wasn't the only Canada voter, but seems to be the only one whose posts have been altered. And she even said (I think?) that it wasn't Vompatti.

I have more thoughts and I'll remember them later. :)

This is an good call out also it should be noted Kates curse was mafia driven while we can assume Bea curse is civ
sig wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:31 pm I’m going to soft read Kate unless someone wonky happened with the curse (bouncing/misdirect)
sig wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:27 pm Mid D1 reads list time. Only mildly fleshed out.

Townreads:
-GMan (from his insistence on adverb posting)
-Llama (willing to post reads. Seems genuinely hunting. Reads mostly align with mine)
-Kate (I don’t think she would fake her OT posting on day 2)

Townlean:
-Elo (she might have towntold. Needs more evidence. But end of day 1 is probably a good sign)
-bea (I have a role in mind for bea. Could bump up to townread)
-Golden (had a nice time doing the New York Times Saturday crossword last night. A strong presence in thread. He is withholding many suspicions for ‘The Greater Good’, which is frustrating but I get it)
-sig (I had a good feeling about his D1, and although I can’t right now remember what he’s said, I seem to remember him having a presence. Only light town)
-Michelle (exhibited a nosy enough D1. Want more. D2 is underwhelming)
-Vivax2.0 (hasn’t posted yet, but his slot was fine. Note: fine. This slot could be as close to null as I have. Putting as Townlean for now)

Scumlean:
-Wilgy (I just have no reason to call him town at the moment. Had him as a Townlean D1)
-DF (this is also town meta for him. :sigh: )
-Sloonei (if sloonei isn’t the lynch switcher as Golden implies then he shoots up to scummy for me for weird behavior D1)

Currently suspecting LoRab, DH, Quin

I like this list a lot and is generally in line with my views.

only difference is I’d move Eloh to solid town, golden a bit further down but still town lean and bounce Lorah into neutral and maybe Michelle to scum lean
Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:27 pm Mid D1 reads list time. Only mildly fleshed out.

Townreads:
-GMan (from his insistence on adverb posting)
-Llama (willing to post reads. Seems genuinely hunting. Reads mostly align with mine)
-Kate (I don’t think she would fake her OT posting on day 2)

Townlean:
-Elo (she might have towntold. Needs more evidence. But end of day 1 is probably a good sign)
-bea (I have a role in mind for bea. Could bump up to townread)
-Golden (had a nice time doing the New York Times Saturday crossword last night. A strong presence in thread. He is withholding many suspicions for ‘The Greater Good’, which is frustrating but I get it)
-sig (I had a good feeling about his D1, and although I can’t right now remember what he’s said, I seem to remember him having a presence. Only light town)
-Michelle (exhibited a nosy enough D1. Want more. D2 is underwhelming)
-Vivax2.0 (hasn’t posted yet, but his slot was fine. Note: fine. This slot could be as close to null as I have. Putting as Townlean for now)

Scumlean:
-Wilgy (I just have no reason to call him town at the moment. Had him as a Townlean D1)
-DF (this is also town meta for him. :sigh: )
-Sloonei (if sloonei isn’t the lynch switcher as Golden implies then he shoots up to scummy for me for weird behavior D1)

Currently suspecting LoRab, DH, Quin
OK so here are the first mentions of the OT curse. First Scotty points it out with no elaboration.

Then Lorab mentions it but states that it mafia driven.

Sig next mentions it by saying that he's probably thinking its an actual curse while throwing in some alternative ideas about target switching, etc.

Then he says he will soft read me, not sure what that means exactly but I assume he's taking my posts with a grain of salt and not just a pass.

Then Scotty posts a list of players and impressions and lists me as Town Core. Sig then quotes that post and completely agrees with it - with some adjustments which do not include me.
This isn't the pingiest argument ever written, however, I assume more people noticed the slip up after the night ended so that leads me to believe that Sig is dropping crumbs of doubt without outright saying it when he knows that I'm not deserving of doubt. So Sig is on my list.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 154

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:37 pm SVS, it was me who said that, and it’s because:

1) bea used a consistent code to make it quite easy to understand (transfer all vowels one spot).
2) comment on things (whether by post or emoji) in a way that made me feel like they were important to her in terms of understanding the game
3) put in more effort than she could have gotten away with.

I also came in with a bea town read. I liked the way she interacted with me on day one. I’m not sure that scum bea picks me as her first civ to prod at.

I also have said that I legitimately can’t remember a time I played with bea when she was bad, so if you have meta reads about ‘bea’s scum game’, I’m not discounting them. I’m just taking her on the merits of what I’ve seen.
That's why I voted for her, I'm not trying to start a wagon, but I am trying to poke her, and to poke those who say they are town reading her for no real reason I can see. She spends alot more time talking about who she doesn't suspect than who she does. One of whom (LoRab) was civ, one of whom I think is civ (Kate), and DF who I expect would be more active if he were baddie. I am not seeing how this is civvie. Townreading civvies with wagons and not presenting a viable alternative is pretty SOP baddie. But I need to hear her and see what she says. I could be barking up the wrong tree here, I just hope to see her in here trying to talk me out of it.

Faraday has 4 posts, 3 of the 4 coming between 6:30 and 7 PM, in time to send a PM (which is not indicative of alignnment). @DFaraday come play with us.
Vivax wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:11 pm Also I saw that at least one person gave bea a civ read because her insanification was townie-like, iirc. Can that person explain why? It was maybe Golden or Sloonei?

Why was her OT so civvieish? Linki @Golden I see you explained that a few posts back. All the things that made me go Hmmm were you or Sloonei. What are your thoughts on Sloonei? I doubt I'll get to your ISO tonight.

I am going to actually [VOTE: bea] aubergine now just to let her know I love her and want her to come and play <3
You‘re looking in a similar way at the game state and am glad you replaced in.

Bea or Kate are acceptable wagons for me. We should be talking reads a lot more by D3 and not shy away from voting.

[VOTE: bea] aubergine
You agree with me re Bea, but not Kate? And you didn't actually vote. What are your reads other than Bea and Kate? Have you been licked? I haven't :pout:

But yeah, I would like to see more people talking tonight, I have to work tomorrow, and won't be around much until close to EOD.

Can anyone explain to me why they think Splints was NKed? She is an odd target, her posts were mostly fluff, she made a half hearted push to Faraday. She also made little push-ettes at Elo and Scotty. Otherwise not seeing her sterling civ content that got her NKed.
Golden wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:58 pm @fingersplints - the reason please power starts with ‘if a dead player asks for a rez in the thread’

I haven’t gotten further yet. But maybe you could come back.
Do you still feel this way, as opposed to say, Llama? Llama had a ton of content.

I'm going to read a bit, be on and off.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP< in Vivax' quote up there, I accidentally typed this into the quote:

@Golden I see you explained that a few posts back. All the things that made me go Hmmm were you or Sloonei. What are your thoughts on Sloonei? I doubt I'll get to your ISO tonight.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:41 pm Thanks for the welcome!
Golden wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:06 pm Welcome SVS, you were the person I was most sad you weren’t in the player list to begin, glad you’re here!

Also Heiots though
Heiots :cloud9: she was too sweet for Mafia.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:00 pm It has been a hot minute since I played with SVS. Welcome!
Thanks! Good (but weird) to be here.
Kate wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:25 pm Yay! Welcome SVS!
:hug:

Did anyone tell you how to multiquote? I saw you asked earlier? you hit the quotation mark in the upper right of the first post you want to quote (I have the dark screen, it may be different on a light background). Then when you're in the posting screen, hit "Expand View" over the top of the last post directly under your posting window, and hit the quote mark in the post you want to quote. there might be a better, newer way, but I don't know it.

I'm working on a megapost, bbl.
I had no idea how to do this!!! :wtf:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP lamaloo (aka supatownloo)

bye DH - I sorry I apparently didnt support you as much as I should have. I definately thought you were civ and I definatly read your posts. I did how ever, waffle between how much to be like "bro it's all good" vs "keeping to bring it up keeps the wound open" so to speak.

That said! @S~V~S !!!!! :hug: I am even more comforted by your vote than lorab's. We good. Yes, time is tight. And weird. When i signed up, i had a much more flex time type of job, the unemployment, now back to the more demanding sprt of schedule that caused my break in the first place. 🙄 As well I know you know.

FwIw - I did not vote for lorab. I was insanity but I did try to make brief comments about her. Were they as much as I would have made not insanity? Not by a mile. I did try. It reallt wasnt till the end of the phase when DF posted and someone mentioned srsbns that I put 2 and 2 together. Till then, i cpuldn't have told you why I got hit in the mountains of ~ you and I both know I'm never gonna attempt to decode.

And while I appriciate your champoining my playing abilities, you and I both know you always saw more in my game than I did. Hopefully, I bring you what you seek because I am indeed town this time around.

As for focus this phase - i have to close tonight but thankfully have tomorrow off wirh little obligations besides passing out candy with diggz. My short list of who to look into more - DF has passed my feelings of "day 1 quiet lets not accidently lynch a civ" into - wth?. I forget michelle is playing till someone mentions her. Wiggs gives me a confused. I wasnt sure what to think of viv 2.0 when they came back, but I dont hate what I see even if her focus has me listed as bad.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

@Golden I was Donna Megle in the office mafia. Got you to vote with Diggz and I for a baddie win. Iirc that was the game I retired on Something abput spending a chunk of your anniversary weekend in sadona playing mafia even with your hubby, causes you to self examine lol I am also pretty sure ypu, Sophie and I were baddies on Rev once. Most awesome bts chat ever. Most absimal mafia defeat ever too. That said, I think your inability to remember it says something about my skill when I am mafia. My heart is always civ and I have a very hard time playing against that.

@Vivax I feel like I am missing addressing something you asked me - can you please help refesh my memory?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ugh. Lots of that up there wasnt ment to be OT.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

EbWOP
bea wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:21 pm @Golden I was Donna Megle in the office mafia. Got you to vote with Diggz and I for a baddie win. Iirc that was the game I retired on Something abput spending a chunk of your anniversary weekend in sadona playing mafia even with your hubby, causes you to self examine lol I am also pretty sure ypu, Sophie and I were baddies on Rev once. Most awesome bts chat ever. Most absimal mafia defeat ever too. That said, I think your inability to remember it says something about my skill when I am mafia. My heart is always civ and I have a very hard time playing against that.

@Vivax I feel like I am missing addressing something you asked me - can you please help refesh my memory?
better.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@bea what are your thoughts on sig?

@Golden is your vote permanent or a placeholder type vote?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Kate - I see what you are saying. He was fairly quick to assume the insanity was a civ curse (I mean - I guess srssbns can be classified that way). I have mostly had good feels about him though. Not omg you a civ! But I didnt have him as a baddie either. So I guess if I were doing a rainbow thing he'd be yellow.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:07 pm Players That Are In A Vague Blob of Uncertainty:
bea
DFaraday
DrWilgy
G-Man
Kate
Sig
Let's start unblobbing this blob.
DFaraday wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:25 am RIP Vivax, although still better than a civ dying. I apologize for missing Day 1, I will catch up on the missed posts tonight. From what I did read I don't think Eloh's behavior was any different from how she normally used to play. I can relate because I think Eloh plays a lot like I do, not making super in-depth cases or stringent analysis.

I'll vote for Jerusalem for it's historical and religious significance.
DF made a Day 0 post, then didn't return until Night 1. He comes in with a not-suspicious read on Eloh and a pledge to get caught up. Noted. Let's see how that progresses.
DFaraday wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:27 pm Sirry fir my ubsanca, E well try ti ba mira prasant miveng firwurd. E well raud tha lust faw pugas und jost gi frim thara, bacuosa itharwesa E well navar ba cuoght op.
DF is cursed Day 2, presumably because he missed the vote. He is reducing the scope of his catchup to make it more manageable. I approve. #downwithketchup
But does he follow through?

... Not really.
DFaraday wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:58 pm LiRub es ramendeng ma if har ild buddea tina. Senca E huva nitheng alsa ti gi in ut thes tema E'll vita Lirub.
Votes for LoRab because she "reminded [him] of her old baddie tuna tone." Okay.

I am thoroughly underwhelmed by this. DF has made four posts and provided exactly two reads, one each for a main wagon on the first two days. These posts do suggest that DF is reading things. He has enough awareness to comment on perceived differences or similarities between Current Eloh/LoRab and their past selves. But he has not elaborated on those reads, or acknowledged the existence of any of the other players in this game.

@DFaraday how much of the game have you read so far? Can you give us some brief opinions about any players that are not in immediate danger of being eliminated?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@bea totally Ms Marvel, glowing with righteous indignation. I am seeing no element of that. No Noble Smiley :noble: which is very much civ bea to me. I don’t think it’s an overestimation. But it’s also very Meta.

What do you think of the Triumvirate of Content, Golden, Sloonei and Quin? And thanks for explaining “supalamaloo” I had no freaking idea :haha:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 582

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:34 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:37 pm SVS, it was me who said that, and it’s because:

1) bea used a consistent code to make it quite easy to understand (transfer all vowels one spot).
2) comment on things (whether by post or emoji) in a way that made me feel like they were important to her in terms of understanding the game
3) put in more effort than she could have gotten away with.

I also came in with a bea town read. I liked the way she interacted with me on day one. I’m not sure that scum bea picks me as her first civ to prod at.

I also have said that I legitimately can’t remember a time I played with bea when she was bad, so if you have meta reads about ‘bea’s scum game’, I’m not discounting them. I’m just taking her on the merits of what I’ve seen.
That's why I voted for her, I'm not trying to start a wagon, but I am trying to poke her, and to poke those who say they are town reading her for no real reason I can see. She spends alot more time talking about who she doesn't suspect than who she does. One of whom (LoRab) was civ, one of whom I think is civ (Kate), and DF who I expect would be more active if he were baddie. I am not seeing how this is civvie. Townreading civvies with wagons and not presenting a viable alternative is pretty SOP baddie. But I need to hear her and see what she says. I could be barking up the wrong tree here, I just hope to see her in here trying to talk me out of it.

Faraday has 4 posts, 3 of the 4 coming between 6:30 and 7 PM, in time to send a PM (which is not indicative of alignnment). @DFaraday come play with us.
Vivax wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:11 pm Also I saw that at least one person gave bea a civ read because her insanification was townie-like, iirc. Can that person explain why? It was maybe Golden or Sloonei?

Why was her OT so civvieish? Linki @Golden I see you explained that a few posts back. All the things that made me go Hmmm were you or Sloonei. What are your thoughts on Sloonei? I doubt I'll get to your ISO tonight.

I am going to actually [VOTE: bea] aubergine now just to let her know I love her and want her to come and play <3
You‘re looking in a similar way at the game state and am glad you replaced in.

Bea or Kate are acceptable wagons for me. We should be talking reads a lot more by D3 and not shy away from voting.

[VOTE: bea] aubergine
You agree with me re Bea, but not Kate? And you didn't actually vote. What are your reads other than Bea and Kate? Have you been licked? I haven't :pout:

But yeah, I would like to see more people talking tonight, I have to work tomorrow, and won't be around much until close to EOD.

Can anyone explain to me why they think Splints was NKed? She is an odd target, her posts were mostly fluff, she made a half hearted push to Faraday. She also made little push-ettes at Elo and Scotty. Otherwise not seeing her sterling civ content that got her NKed.
Golden wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:58 pm @fingersplints - the reason please power starts with ‘if a dead player asks for a rez in the thread’

I haven’t gotten further yet. But maybe you could come back.
Do you still feel this way, as opposed to say, Llama? Llama had a ton of content.

I'm going to read a bit, be on and off.
I’d vote for llama at this point.

Wanting fingersplints back was more an emotional response to losing a friend too soon.

But llama was my top town read (read alone, there are others I have as town based on placing them in specific roles. No clue on llama’s role).

I also think splints is more likely a wifom kill and llama more likely a defensive kill, could be wrong but that’s my instinct.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Guys I’m a lot behind today and, full disclosure, I have a very busy three days where my work days are intense and then I’m also working in the evenings.

I don’t want this to be an excuse but because I can feel myself falling behind, just wanted to be up front. I’ll find and answer any questions aimed at me when I can.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:36 pm EBWOP< in Vivax' quote up there, I accidentally typed this into the quote:

@Golden I see you explained that a few posts back. All the things that made me go Hmmm were you or Sloonei. What are your thoughts on Sloonei? I doubt I'll get to your ISO tonight.
I feel confident that Sloonei is a particular civ role that I read him as from nearly the start of the game and have never felt a reason to suspect him.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

bea wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:21 pm @Golden I was Donna Megle in the office mafia. Got you to vote with Diggz and I for a baddie win. Iirc that was the game I retired on Something abput spending a chunk of your anniversary weekend in sadona playing mafia even with your hubby, causes you to self examine lol I am also pretty sure ypu, Sophie and I were baddies on Rev once. Most awesome bts chat ever. Most absimal mafia defeat ever too. That said, I think your inability to remember it says something about my skill when I am mafia. My heart is always civ and I have a very hard time playing against that.

Oh! I remember donna, didn’t remember Donna was you though lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks Golden for that. I’m not used to forum posting, I keep looking for the “like” button.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:26 pm @bea what are your thoughts on sig?

It wasn’t intended expected to be permanent, it’s a pressure vote.

As it stands right now… I am genuinely worried about sig, but I don’t know that he feels pressure from my vote. So I’m not sure it’s fulfilling its function. But I’m also thread behind. My thinking today is I’m focused on finding baddies within DF, G-Man, Michelle & sig. i still suspect SVS but I plan to let that develop and see if SVS can change my mind, I don’t see the benefit in putting massive early pressure there even if she is ultimately mafia, and I think there’s people (including you) whose reads I’ll need to trust… I’m terrible at reading SVS.

I will be very sus if sig just never shows up again. I don’t think the vowel curse is an excuse to take the day off, and I’d like evidence that he’s thinking.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:49 pm @bea totally Ms Marvel, glowing with righteous indignation. I am seeing no element of that. No Noble Smiley :noble: which is very much civ bea to me. I don’t think it’s an overestimation. But it’s also very Meta.

What do you think of the Triumvirate of Content, Golden, Sloonei and Quin? And thanks for explaining “supalamaloo” I had no freaking idea :haha:
Good to know! I could have sworen I used a noble during insanified once or twice but I guess not. No. Wait. I was pouting alot. Lol.

Golden wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:55 pm

Donna was a convinent once in a lifetime sock who's "I dont give an eff" personalitly played well for my baddie desire to lay low and keep that baddie stink off me. 🤣

Linki:

Fwiw - I dont think the curse is a reason to take the day off either. I also think going forward, we have no reason to really assume that a player doesn't know this is comming for missing a vote.

@sig what happened to cause you to miss the vote when you were so involved up till then? Did you miss where it was figured out that my curse was likely do to vote skip?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Pre-Game Setup]

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:22 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:00 pm Hello, my name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine while I appreciate you, copyright infringement is a supersrs crime.

*Lick*
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:24 am Oh. Scotty has 3.

*Revoke lick*

Taste like overcooked onions anyways...

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

*Lick*
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:30 am
sig wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:11 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:29 pm
Pedantic Pink
Gets a one shot role check, but they can only use it on someone who has made a grammatical or spelling error. You must quote the post where the error can be found in your night target PM to the host. If your chosen post does not actually contain an error, your role check fails and it cannot be used again.
Also given my tendency to not A. Double check my posts 2. Care about grammar that much and C to play on my phone this role definitely feels targeted against me. :p
*Lick*
Licks indicate reads, in this case suspicions. I don't know if that will remain consistent throughout. The first lick appears unserious. The sig lick comes in response to sig lamenting the inevitability of his typos. Meh.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:31 am Bea: *Lick*
G-Man: *Lick*
Here's a couple more blank licks.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:39 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:22 pm Put a Finger Down - Mafia Edition

Put a finger down if you already have a suspect
*Places tongue down*
Wilgy affirms the existence of a Day 1 suspect. I think. Who?
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:44 am
thellama73 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:21 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:28 pm I have an idea of who the mafia is, but it's not who I'm voting at the moment. Though, the person I'm voting may also be mafia, who knows.
I do not like this post, nor do I like the vote for Bea. Mind you, I think voting for Bea in general is reasonable because people always tend to trust her, which makes her dangerous on the occasions when she is mafia, but Axey’s vote came without explanation and was a pile on after a (marginally) more justified vote.

Also, why would you not vote for who you think the mafia is?
*Lick*
Wilgy may dislike this post from Llama. Noted. I don't know why. Llama is dead and presumed town.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:47 am Oh no.

I wasn't a spam poster back in the day.

Hmm... Young Wilgy was an odd one that I don't even know if I understand anymore.

Nonetheless,
Llama
Scotty
Dh
G-Man
Bea
Sig

You have been licked.
Wilgy's tongue casting a wide net on Day 1. I have no idea why any of these names are here.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:08 pm Also, unrelated, but Michelle who hasn't solved yet is most likely a wolf.
Michelle is not being licked, but is being suspected in the normal way instead. Noted again.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:11 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:48 am
Golden wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:31 am Bea: *Lick*
G-Man: *Lick*
Why are you licking people?
Why aren't you?
Consent matters
I DrWilgy the Wiggliest Wiggly in all of Wilgydom do hereby declare that no Wiggly Wilgy licking shall be done in such extremity that consent would be required.

Further all Wiggly Wilgy licking shall henceforth be thought of in strictly an innocent yet Wiggly nature. Nothing more than for the Wiggliest of all Wiggling Wilgys to obtain a Willing Wiggle of taste. All other thoughts related to the Wiggling Wilgy tasting the Wiggly Willing Wigglers shall be deemed both Wiggling cursed and Woggling blasphemous.
Regardless of alignment, it is good to know that Wilgy respects our collective consent and personal boundaries.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:16 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:54 pm
Vivax wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:45 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:43 pm
Vivax wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:39 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
I think it would be really helpful if there were points given as to why you are voting someone when you do so.
Don't like the game state, would like Wilgy to do stuff as he's sort of just there for a majority of players.
Looking over your posts in reference to Wilgy, you first townread him and then you didn't have much of anything of substance on him. You had stronger cases for others. This vote seems to come out of nowhere. Your gameplay so far looks like trying to fly under the radar so far Day 1.

To everyone, this whole debacle with Scotty has taken my focus away from what's important. I've been focused on defending myself so much because no one seems to understand my words!! It's taken all my energy and I haven't been able to see players for what they are doing.

Vivax is on my radar.
*Lick*

Eloh you taste strange in this post. Like a bit of epoxy covered dandelion.

You either W shield me to form a pocket of lint and squish OR V see a discrepancy re Vivax's read. However bland Vivax may be, they taste of pasta water.
I think this constitutes a light Eloh suspicion? Maybe.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:17 pm
G-Man wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:14 pm Voting for Golden the Coward for poopooing on my attempts to sort out game mechanics to the civvies’ advantage. He’s also high post-count, which gives us lots to chew on, right or wrong. His tone is pretty level, but that (along with his posting volume) could be a ploy to place him right at radar level. He’s present, posting, and engaged. At this early stage it’s easy enough to give someone like him a pass for a few days just on those qualities alone.

[VOTE: Golden the Coward] aubergine

I have a meeting tonight that may push right up to eod. I’ll hang around up to the start of the meeting, but I can’t promise that I’ll make it back before the flip.
Weeheehee. This tastes fun.
And this looks like the Doctor is supportive of G-man's vote for Golden. That doesn't necessarily mean that Wilgy agrees with G-man's position here. Just that he likes what it brings to the thread. I can do very little with this, much like the rest of Wilgy's posts.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:26 am I've decided to exist within my own realm.

I will be sheeping SIG as they are the tastiest.

All opposition to this will be ignored.

Hi Quin!
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:40 am JK.

Just licked Sig's ISO.

They taste inconclusive. Somewhat like a block of cheddar with too many earthworms.
This is a weird pair of posts. Wilgy announces his intention to sheep sig and then promptly revokes that. I do not think these two are teamed. This is a strange one-sided interaction if so. If Wilgy is bad, it could mean that sig is onto one of wilgy's partners. I would like to know more about why Wilgy had this sudden change of heart.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:42 am
fingersplints wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:42 pm [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

jokes, then grammar and adverb talk. It’s early but I have high expectations of a champ. I want to see where you’re at
Sprints tasted of honesty and blood.

Perhaps this one makes sense for a corpse.

Aubergine Sloonei, Aubergine...
Votes for Yours Truly because fingersplints had cast an early Day 1 vote against me. Weak.

Then there's some chatter about votes where wilgy seems more intent on forcing a tie than anything else.

I am, again, thoroughly underwhelmed. @DrWilgy why did you decide to sheep sig Day 2? And then what made you change your mind about that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:49 pm @bea totally Ms Marvel, glowing with righteous indignation. I am seeing no element of that. No Noble Smiley :noble: which is very much civ bea to me. I don’t think it’s an overestimation. But it’s also very Meta.

Also, I have pretty good feelings about Golden, sloon and quin thus far. I mean, I guess I could be being conned, but they have all felt pretty genuine to me.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DrWilgy »

Y'all are mistaken if your conclusion has lead you to believe I have any stake in this game.

Re sig.

Idk saw the avatar then decided they were the one to lick.

Then I saw the iso and decided against it.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:09 pm Then I saw the iso and decided against it.
This is the part I'm interested. What did you see in his ISO that changed your mind?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

The elements I have consumed so far.

Up to page 4, Some snails, a cup of emotional damage, spot reading whenever I'm online, Sig's ISO, Splints ISO, and a 4th cup of sodium acetate.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:09 pm Then I saw the iso and decided against it.
This is the part I'm interested. What did you see in his ISO that changed your mind?
My brother. It was waffley as fuck in normal sig fashion. Didn't taste like waffle tho.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:11 pm The elements I have consumed so far.

Up to page 4, Some snails, a cup of emotional damage, spot reading whenever I'm online, Sig's ISO, Splints ISO, and a 4th cup of sodium acetate.
My brother. It was waffley as fuck in normal sig fashion. Didn't taste like waffle tho.
What is sig's alignment?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:06 pm

Good to know! I could have sworen I used a noble during insanified once or twice but I guess not. No. Wait. I was pouting alot. Lol.

Golden wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:55 pm

Donna was a convinent once in a lifetime sock who's "I dont give an eff" personalitly played well for my baddie desire to lay low and keep that baddie stink off me. 🤣

Linki:

Fwiw - I dont think the curse is a reason to take the day off either. I also think going forward, we have no reason to really assume that a player doesn't know this is comming for missing a vote.

@sig what happened to cause you to miss the vote when you were so involved up till then? Did you miss where it was figured out that my curse was likely do to vote skip?
Oh you might have used the noble; I mean I didn’t see the noble smiley in you if that makes sense. Also you missed my main (or I missed it if you answered it elsewhere), what do you think of Sloonei, Golden and Quin? All your thoughts have been mainly been on blendy folks. I have mixed feels on these three too, and could use help sorting them out.

Linki, waffly =/= blendy, I will reread. I was thinking blendy but waffly is a different breakfast
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:11 pm The elements I have consumed so far.

What is sig's alignment?
Idk. I don't get bad tastes from the slot so likely lost town.

Could see a wolf in it, but I don't think Sig being full of waffle mac is AI.

Just let me nap and I'll solve in f7.

Zzz.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

EoD vibes were odd.

I tone tasted the LoRab and found daffodils.

I tone tasted the Quin and I found brick.

I tone tasted the G Bro and they taste of sock.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Sloonei your Wilgy iso was classic, and hilarious. Multiple Thumbs up.

Linki <3 daffodils
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DH is an odd taste as I kinda shouted "let's get em" and then was spooked I'm finding that quite afew others found them tasty.

Does that happen if DH is wolf? Yes but only if the DH was pure.

LoRab being a daffodil textured bread means maybe it was?
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:20 pm DH is an odd taste as I kinda shouted "let's get em" and then was spooked I'm finding that quite afew others found them tasty.

DH replaced out, I’m DH now.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

@S~V~S

I did miss it the first time (posting and getting work ready lol) did get it here tho.
bea wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:08 pm

Also, I have pretty good feelings about Golden, sloon and quin thus far. I mean, I guess I could be being conned, but they have all felt pretty genuine to me.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

In other words, I would not be in favor of voting them based on what I have seen thus far.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:20 pm DH is an odd taste as I kinda shouted "let's get em" and then was spooked I'm finding that quite afew others found them tasty.

Hi SVSDH! What do you taste of?

This is scary because I recall W SVS being one of the most dangerous predators this side of the Nile.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:22 pm

Hi SVSDH! What do you taste of?

This is scary because I recall W SVS being one of the most dangerous predators this side of the Nile.
:haha: :haha:

I appreciate that and know it comes from a good place. Nice to see you.Cleopatra says Hi.

I am hoping I taste like lemon pie and sunshine, but that’s your decision.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:00 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:26 pm @bea what are your thoughts on sig?

It wasn’t intended expected to be permanent, it’s a pressure vote.

As it stands right now… I am genuinely worried about sig, but I don’t know that he feels pressure from my vote. So I’m not sure it’s fulfilling its function. But I’m also thread behind. My thinking today is I’m focused on finding baddies within DF, G-Man, Michelle & sig. i still suspect SVS but I plan to let that develop and see if SVS can change my mind, I don’t see the benefit in putting massive early pressure there even if she is ultimately mafia, and I think there’s people (including you) whose reads I’ll need to trust… I’m terrible at reading SVS.

I will be very sus if sig just never shows up again. I don’t think the vowel curse is an excuse to take the day off, and I’d like evidence that he’s thinking.
I'm going to add to the pressure and [VOTE: vote sig] aubergine I'm open to moving that if sig shows up.

So far svs as come in as civ svs imo although I thought dh was bad, that could be partly emotional though...I wouldn't vote her today anyway unless I was certain as she just got her and she deserves a chance to show us she's civ.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:18 pm EoD vibes were odd.

I tone tasted the LoRab and found daffodils.

I tone tasted the Quin and I found brick.

I tone tasted the G Bro and they taste of sock.
I have no idea at all what you're talking about. Pretty much ever. Is there a legend to decode lickyspeak?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

look at me multiquoting!!! Applause! :clap:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:37 pm look at me multiquoting!!! Applause! :clap:

You’re a champ!

:workit:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

One last thing, we should all be seriously concerned that dfaraday has posted FOUR times.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

i owe it all to you. :noble:
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:41 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:37 pm look at me multiquoting!!! Applause! :clap:

You’re a champ!

:workit:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I know Eloh looks to be OT’d today. Did anyone miss the vote? Sig I think I read? Maybe Michelle?

For me the best way for civs to collaborate is to ask each other questions. This way we have baselines to go back to.

I have no usable experience with Michelle. I will read her tonight. Any opinions there? Who did she vote for?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:50 pm I know Eloh looks to be OT’d today. Did anyone miss the vote? Sig I think I read? Maybe Michelle?

For me the best way for civs to collaborate is to ask each other questions. This way we have baselines to go back to.

I have no usable experience with Michelle. I will read her tonight. Any opinions there? Who did she vote for?
The OT Green curse is a targeted ability. The mixed up vowel curse, as far as we can tell, is a result of missing the vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by DFaraday »

Golden wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:26 amDF - a proper scum read at this point. DF is always quiet and I defended him on day 1 but it’s day 3 now…. And perpetual catch up mode. I don’t think civ DF is *this* quiet.
I actually think I'm the opposite. I feel more pressured to contribute as a baddie because I have teammates to look out for. I guess technically I do as a civ too, but it's less immediate.

Anyway, Scotty and G-Man are reading civ to me, mostly due to tone. DH, from what I've read, almost seems to want to die, and I'm getting the vibe that his recent posts are some kind of baddie ploy. I will put a vote on him for now, in the absence of strong reads on anyone else yet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Quin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:08 am I've never played with Kate. Hi Kate!

Kate has been generating reads, but the vast majority of them are developed in reaction to other's posts. Very little proactive scum hunting is happening. I'm seeing this as a scum doing the rounds to respond to lots of prompts, but not generating anything new of her own accord.

Can you comment on this, @Kate ?
I don't think operating off of others' leads is alignment indicative; that's typically how I play regardless of alignment.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:54 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:50 pm I know Eloh looks to be OT’d today. Did anyone miss the vote? Sig I think I read? Maybe Michelle?

The OT Green curse is a targeted ability. The mixed up vowel curse, as far as we can tell, is a result of missing the vote.
I know, I meant I know she can’t post today (Michelle did miss the vote, didn’t she?) but does anyone have opinions on her? Where is she on your spectrum? I’ve gotten the impression from what people have said that she’s generally not blendy, but she appears to be so here.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:04 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:26 amDF - a proper scum read at this point. DF is always quiet and I defended him on day 1 but it’s day 3 now…. And perpetual catch up mode. I don’t think civ DF is *this* quiet.
I actually think I'm the opposite. I feel more pressured to contribute as a baddie because I have teammates to look out for. I guess technically I do as a civ too, but it's less immediate.

Anyway, Scotty and G-Man are reading civ to me, mostly due to tone. DH, from what I've read, almost seems to want to die, and I'm getting the vibe that his recent posts are some kind of baddie ploy. I will put a vote on him for now, in the absence of strong reads on anyone else yet.
DH replaced out and I now am him, I’m not a baddie. But this post puts you, like Wilgy, more towards town for me.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DFaraday wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:06 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:08 am I've never played with Kate. Hi Kate!

Kate has been generating reads, but the vast majority of them are developed in reaction to other's posts. Very little proactive scum hunting is happening. I'm seeing this as a scum doing the rounds to respond to lots of prompts, but not generating anything new of her own accord.

Can you comment on this, @Kate ?
I don't think operating off of others' leads is alignment indicative; that's typically how I play regardless of alignment.
Ok good. This reads civ DF to me, but please play a little more.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

G-Man wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:32 pm DF:
Posts a promise-to-catch-up post at the end of N0, misses all of D1, has a right (imo) read on Eloh. Also cursed with switched vowels D2. Another promise post, and then a post in which he says that LoRab's tone reminds him of her past baddie tone and he votes for her. That's it. Four posts. @DFaraday Now that you are not cursed, can you point to a few of LoRab's posts that led you to the wrong conclusion about her tone meta? DF is about as inconclusive as it gets. With no real room for null reads at this point, I have to put him in my poe. It's not because I find him suspicious, but because I have no reason to townclear him based on his content thus far.

Votes: Missed D1, LoRab D2
This is what struck me as defensive baddie:
LoRab wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:20 pm You know what I love--players telling me how I should play the game. Seriously. It's my favorite. Almost as much as when people say that civvies deserved to be lynched.

I wish I were bad--I find being bad much easier, but here we are. I'm civ. I wish I were able to help the civvies win.

If I'm lynched, go after Kate and Bea next. Scotty isn't making me feel great. Llama may also be a baddie--I keep going back and forth on him. And Dr Wilgy needs to stop licking people and hiding behind his goofiness--it is making me increasingly suspect him.
To me it almost came across like trying to garner sympathy, but I was obviously wrong about that.

I also now see that SVS replaced DH. That makes me feel much less confident in my baddie ploy theory.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Linki

Ebwop: I quoted the wrong post but you know what I mean.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:07 pm Players That Are In A Vague Blob of Uncertainty:
bea
DFaraday
DrWilgy
G-Man
Kate
Sig
Let's start unblobbing this blob.
DFaraday wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:25 am RIP Vivax, although still better than a civ dying. I apologize for missing Day 1, I will catch up on the missed posts tonight. From what I did read I don't think Eloh's behavior was any different from how she normally used to play. I can relate because I think Eloh plays a lot like I do, not making super in-depth cases or stringent analysis.

I'll vote for Jerusalem for it's historical and religious significance.
DF made a Day 0 post, then didn't return until Night 1. He comes in with a not-suspicious read on Eloh and a pledge to get caught up. Noted. Let's see how that progresses.
DFaraday wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:27 pm Sirry fir my ubsanca, E well try ti ba mira prasant miveng firwurd. E well raud tha lust faw pugas und jost gi frim thara, bacuosa itharwesa E well navar ba cuoght op.
DF is cursed Day 2, presumably because he missed the vote. He is reducing the scope of his catchup to make it more manageable. I approve. #downwithketchup
But does he follow through?

... Not really.
DFaraday wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:58 pm LiRub es ramendeng ma if har ild buddea tina. Senca E huva nitheng alsa ti gi in ut thes tema E'll vita Lirub.
Votes for LoRab because she "reminded [him] of her old baddie tuna tone." Okay.

I am thoroughly underwhelmed by this. DF has made four posts and provided exactly two reads, one each for a main wagon on the first two days. These posts do suggest that DF is reading things. He has enough awareness to comment on perceived differences or similarities between Current Eloh/LoRab and their past selves. But he has not elaborated on those reads, or acknowledged the existence of any of the other players in this game.

@DFaraday how much of the game have you read so far? Can you give us some brief opinions about any players that are not in immediate danger of being eliminated?
I have read the first few pages and the last five, while everything in the middle is heavily skimmed. Off hand reads:

Golden feels supatown, but I think that's been the case in every game I ever played with him.
Michelle and Wilgy are less so for me because their posts haven't felt very substantial (I am aware of the irony). I do know that Wilgy loves his gimmicks though.
Eloh getting mixed up about game roles is a civ point, as people with teams are usually more on top of that kind of thing. That, along with her general earnestness, is keeping her at the top for me right now.

No reads on Vivax or Bea yet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”