S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 154

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 4]

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:39 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:30 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:01 pm Sloon are still as absolutely certain on Quin as you have been thus far?
No.
Why not?

Do you have any thoughts on why he'd vote me yesterday, without putting anything about his vote in the thread?
I did.
Quin wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:53 am [VOTE: Kate] aubergine

I have untangled the spaghetti and Kate looks the worst. Wilgy and G-Man are also on the table for me.
Just so you're aware, claiming votes in the thread is (or was? I don't know if new people are doing it) a common courtesy we give the hosts in case there are issues with the poll and they ever need to manually track the order or number of votes. Not claiming their vote is not something I would expect an old timer to ever do as an in-game strategy thing - they most likely just forgot.
Lol one of the sites where we came from didn’t even have a poll to start, early games were all done by thread voting. On another, LP, votes typically didn’t count if you didn’t post them in the thread. So this was the norm for us fogies as well.

Catching up, fell asleep on the couch last night.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:05 am Actually SVS's ISO from the time G-man was alive is relatively short, so:

Here she provides some sharp criticism of his play. Cool, noted. I do appreciate the read and would ordinarily give her very good marks for it. But a mid-game sub always has the potential to have formed reads before entering. At the very least, this is not a bad look for SVS.
Spoiler: show
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:28 pm
G-Man wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm Vamoosing for a bit to get some work done (because, like it or not, playing mafia doesn't pay the bills). Here's where my ISO's stand so far:

Towncore:
-Bea
-Eloh
-G-Man
-Kate

POE:
-DF
-DrWilgy

More to come tonight.
From your discussion of her in the last post, I would have guessed your position on Bea was "leans Town", NOT "Towncore". I did not do her second half in detail yet, will I see it there?

Dog is looking angry, lol, bbl.
This is not a bad observation. I dig it. And it's fresh, so she gets more credit this time.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:55 pm I moved my pressure vote to G Man. Still hoping to see Ms Marvel @bea
SVS votes for G-man. Cool. But...
S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:47 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:38 pm Eh, I probably should have edited out more of those quotes. I underlined the salient bits, hopefully it's clear.
Actually those points of G Mans are what give me pause about him. Because in some ways I don’t disagree. I also think there is probably a baddie in You/Quin/Sloonei. Right now I’m leaning towards Sloonei. I felt this way having just spectated the thread, and you have ameliorated it to some extent

linki @Sloonei wete talking about who we would vote for if the rezz were triggered.
S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:56 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:46 pm
bea wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:35 pm Dgoing with the tie. I hope rev knows better than i do. :(
Wow Bea, spicy!
I do not think these two are partnered based on this post.
I’m surprised you couldn’t tell that based on previous posts. Sorting Bea is important to me and I am not seeing civ Bea, but I’m also not 100% sure I’m not seeing distracted i

What do you think you’ve done so civvie that G Man is willing to die for you? I am perplexed by his fatalism.
SVS would eventually vote for me over G-man. She's already explained that this was more tactical than due to a preference for me over G-man. But even with that explanation, I can't simply look past the fact that she voted on the wrong wagon when it was Town Vs. Mafia. I don't hate her vote as much as I did initially.

Really the only point I am stuck on with this slot is that G-man voted for LoRab instead of DH on Day 2. That vote was so jarring and out of place that it was one of the centerpieces of my case against G-man. So why did he do it if not to save DH? If we can answer that question, SVS is a comfortable town read.
Personally, I don’t think voting on a second suspicion to try and prevent a wagon from forming on someone I don’t suspect is AI, even if the secondary suspish is Sloonei.

I plan to reread DH today to help understand myself. All I can think of re the G Man non DH vote was that he was buddying DH. They came from the same original forum iirc.

Or if the DH derail express had left the station by then, what baddie doesn’t like some thread chaos not involving them? Had DH stayed in you would have just lynched him today, found he was a civ and G Man would be sitting all sassy and warm in his chat room with his team, having safely refused to vote for the civvie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

A civil/civ thread detail is always a gift to the baddies.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*derail
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Sloonei , While walking the dog, I have been thinking about this whole wagon thing, and for me wagons are novelties, I want to use them for benefit. Is that not a norm?

On our home forums, all games were role madness. Pretty much every game had civvies with one (or depending on the baddie team powers, *two*) lynch stops, where no one is lynched. The baddies would have a lynch *switch* (sometimes both teams had one, sometimes only one had one and the other had a rez or something of that nature). The catch was, whoever you switched to had to have a vote. So we tended to vote late and vote very carefully, talk about it extensively and try to get everyone on board before starting voting, at least until the switch appeared. No pressure votes, no statement votes. Deviating off the main lynch train was considered suspicious, especially if it happened after the train formed. Oh and we did not have movable votes. That started to come later, but most of the time, one vote one time.

So to me (I can't speak for everyone from that background) all of the possibilities with no baddie lynch switches and movable votes are amazeballs. Multiple wagons, pressure votes. You can do so much. SO FUN. I want to play with this mechanic, because playing is what immature people do.

At the time I switched from G Man to Sloonei, iirc there were several people with one vote, and at least one, sig, with two. I am pretty sure that at least one of my votes had moved off of me by then, so I wasn't much worried about a wagon forming on me, although it was not impossible. I did not suspect sig, but I also did not trust him enough to have to actively defend him if a counterwagon formed on him. And it has been my experience in this game style, with no more switches on the table and movable votes a secondary wagon almost always forms. When someone (I believe it was Scotty) voted you, I decided to see if a wagon could form on you, because I also suspected *you*. A wagon on two people I suspected saved me from having to potentially defend myself, and defend others who I had no strong feelings about. It would also result in the lynch of someone I suspected. Win/win for SVS.

Is trying to limit the wagons to two people that several people mistrust a baddie move? Don't the civvies already do this (not a rhetorical question, I haven't played in some time)? It seems like it would be a legit tactic. Isn't that the purpose of multiple wagons?

You just seem so flummoxed by this. I am legit confused by your insistence that this is a bad move on my part. Unless it is because you are basing it on the presupposition that you are a civ, which only you would know.

You can't blame people for acting/not acting on knowledge they don't have. An uninformed majority is kinda the point of this game. If you are lynched and flip civ, then everyone else can rip me to shreds. Until that happens, I'm sorry I think you're suspicious, and act on it, I guess?

I just want to straighten this out, because you bring it up like all the time, I explained it every time (and hopefully this is the last time?). Without the concrete knowledge of your alignment, which I do not have, what I did was not in and of itself bad. I think it was a legit civvie tactic coming from a person with more than one suspicion.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

I have been spending way too much work time mafia-ing, so today I probably won't be around until 6ish US Eastern. Have fun xox
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:04 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:00 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:52 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:41 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:31 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:11 am
Vivax wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:02 am

Have reads on display a tad more openly.
It‘s D3, we should be panicking or something. Plenty of time for slow starters to amp it up.

But every EoD outcome has felt largely random and the players who voted aggressively are being taken out.

I‘m open to the possibility that you are town but I don‘t see lots of efforts going on to sell the wagon you are voting.

p-edit: I‘m the bea voter, kate
I'm really honestly making a good faith effort to play the new style more than what I'm used to. You'll see uptrend there was a discussion about OGs (Which i prefer to old school or relic lol) keeping your reads close to your chest. Also, I made the first multi quote posts I've ever made. I'm doing my best to follow the new regime.

This is the first time I've been exposed to a rainbow list. That is something that never would have been done in the past. It would have been seen as target painting.
@Quin
I asked you to tell me why I shouldn't scum read you for your type of engagement in the thread so far. You don't need to multi quote or make rainbow lists to do that.
My type of engagement has always been to hold things closer to my chest than to make a wall of text. It's just always been the way I've played. I'd usually talk about my biggest suspicion, and pretty much never talk about more than 1 at a time. If you died in our games, you lose. I was trying to baddie hunt while also trying to NOT get nk'd. Does that clarify it a little?

I think it's more than a little obvious that I'm "town," as y'all would say, at this point in the game. Are you looking to get something from me or are you actually suspecting me?
It does clarify it. Thank you.

I was 'looking' for an explanation for your engagement, which you've probably done as best as you can here. I'm not in a mind to dump a vote on you and run off, at any rate.

Did you have anything to say about the Sloonei wagon yesterday?
Ok. In attempt to really play new school I'll do it. I think sloonei is dead red. Or at least a more important bad role than OT Green. I don't see any other explaination for gmans behavior and vote.
Oh Wow! Just saw this. Interesting concept, and a bold move from Kate!

I look forward to a lively thread when I get home from work.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Elohcin »

I feel like we don't even need a tribal council. Let's just get to the vote. [VOTE: Bea] aubergine

I will still catch up on the two pages that were filled up while I was asleep.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

caught up and just want to say that everything from Vivax so far today smells very stinky.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:21 am caught up and just want to say that everything from Vivax so far today smells very stinky.
Thanks. That's very helpful
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Vivax wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:28 am
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:21 am caught up and just want to say that everything from Vivax so far today smells very stinky.
Thanks. That's very helpful
You're welcome.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

It's not like I haven't said specifics about it earlier. The counter-wagon on DF, blech. The constant sheeping! Grr.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

@S~V~S I appreciate your post, but I assure you I am not hung up on your vote from yesterday. The only point I am hung up on with regards to your alignment is G-man’a vote on Day 2.

I still need to consider your vote for me to some degree, of course. There were two bandwagons, one town and one mafia. Anyone who votes for the town player in that wagon should have their vote scrutinized. It does not mean they are all bad. But it would be negligent to ignore them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DrWilgy »

When Eloh starts speaking my language the tastes become of smooth butter.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:56 pm
Ok so we've got a licker and a sniffer. I'm gonna go through the players and feel everyone...
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:22 pm
Ok so we've got a licker and a sniffer. I'm gonna go through the players and feel everyone...
Once we find a listener and a seer we can summon captain planet.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

@bea, you might need to start coaching your teammate :haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:38 pm Ika/Silverwolf 2022
OMG did they come back?

Also, I am reading back and DH Keeps saying there are two baddie teams. If anyone knows, Was this before Vivax 1.0s role was revealed? Was that role in tildes before? Or was there another reason? Did everyone think that?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:39 pm
OMG did they come back?

Also, I am reading back and DH Keeps saying there are two baddie teams. If anyone knows, Was this before Vivax 1.0s role was revealed? Was that role in tildes before? Or was there another reason? Did everyone think that?
You’ll see that this gets clarified quickly as you continue reading. DH mistook the “triggered events” for a second mafia team.

Thankfully, ika and silverwolf have not returned. But we remain constantly vigilant, just in case.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 173

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:39 pm
OMG did they come back?

I believe DH mistakenly believed the triggered events were another mafia team.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also guess I’ll throw my vote on Bea for now also.

It doesn’t seem like we’re gonna get much out of the thread this phase. I do still plan to do an NKA (now for both Scotty and Llama. Sloonie/Scotty seemed to have done a great job with a Gman reread so I won’t be doing that atm, plus never really liked doing those anyway.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also it’s interesting to note we haven’t seen any Non player votes yet, if that holds true we can only assume one of 3 things

1. the mafia role was blocked so that’ll be a interesting thing to keep in mind if a new case suddenly springs up

2. Some sort of protection shenanigans occurred and nobody is aware of it

3. Mafia forgot to submit an action. I can only assume if they forgot to submit some form of punishment will be present just like for those who forget to vote
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:53 pm Also it’s interesting to note we haven’t seen any Non player votes yet, if that holds true we can only assume one of 3 things

1. the mafia role was blocked so that’ll be a interesting thing to keep in mind if a new case suddenly springs up

3. Mafia forgot to submit an action. I can only assume if they forgot to submit some form of punishment will be present just like for those who forget to vote
Looks like a person has now voted.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Let the record show that I just looked up to see a family of deer strolling across the lawn outside my window.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:53 pm Also it’s interesting to note we haven’t seen any Non player votes yet, if that holds true we can only assume one of 3 things

Can an active baddie submit a night action for a teammate who isn't active? I know we used to do that...just send in one PM with everything. In this isn't allowed, I'm still thinking we have an inactive baddie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Is there anyone in this game who would qualify ad “inactive”, though? Even DF has checked in at least once per phase.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 575
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Caramel apple cheesecakes out of the oven! I did a test batch last night and after sitting in the fridge overnight it solidified and was delicious! (Though peeling, coring and dicing 12 apples by hand wasn’t fun) Thanks for the suggestions of turning it halfway, Elo. I think it made a difference for an even bake.

Also, rez plz
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:50 pm Let the record show that I just looked up to see a family of deer strolling across the lawn outside my window.
Thank you, counselor. That has been noted for the record.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:08 pm Image
Caramel apple cheesecakes out of the oven! I did a test batch last night and after sitting in the fridge overnight it solidified and was delicious! (Though peeling, coring and dicing 12 apples by hand wasn’t fun) Thanks for the suggestions of turning it halfway, Elo. I think it made a difference for an even bake.

Also, rez plz
cheezcake plz
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:58 pm Is there anyone in this game who would qualify ad “inactive”, though? Even DF has checked in at least once per phase.
I guess I mean, low active. I was thinking that as I was writing it as well. I would think that if DF were bad, he would make it a point to play harder though. So, I'm not saying DF in particular. As I mentioned in an earlier post though, I was reading G as kind of a loner mafia, like his team hasn't been there too much for him.

linki:It looks amazing!!! link to recipe? It's my birthday Sunday and I want to make myself something cheesecake-related
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 575
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:58 pm Is there anyone in this game who would qualify ad “inactive”, though? Even DF has checked in at least once per phase.
I guess I mean, low active. I was thinking that as I was writing it as well. I would think that if DF were bad, he would make it a point to play harder though. So, I'm not saying DF in particular. As I mentioned in an earlier post though, I was reading G as kind of a loner mafia, like his team hasn't been there too much for him.

linki:It looks amazing!!! link to recipe? It's my birthday Sunday and I want to make myself something cheesecake-related
Here’s a link to what I used
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I think DF is town, for the record.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:48 pm

Well rip then I was hoping we’d be catching too baddies tonight
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Dyslexicon »

Rez plz :cloud9:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:48 pm

Well rip then I was hoping we’d be catching too baddies tonight
Two* :ninja:
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:54 pm Rez plz :cloud9:
I opt to sac myself for Dizzy.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bea's silence is welcoming.

Tastes of the calm before the worm.

@Michelle what's up home dog skillet?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Someone remind me how Vivax exploded instead of Sloonei/Elo d1?

Didn't realize that was a thing until looking at the votes just now.

Tastes funny.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It's funny, this AM I posted to Sloonei about our old games at the old forums, and how lynch switches worked. And that one vote on Faraday is making me twitch, although that is not a factor in this game. Weird how old habits die hard.

Also @Sloonei thanks for acknowledging the effort that went into that post, and for helping a girl out re DH thinking there were two bad teams. Also glad Ika and his lady chose not to return, and know the vigilance is well warranted :noble:

Having read the posts of my past life, I didn't always agree with his conclusions (but it was early days and he had less thread than I) but trying to read him as if I was *not knowing* his role, I could see where he was coming from in many places, and some things we agreed on.

If anyone has issues they would like to discuss with me regarding DH's actions, I feel like I can understand them and discuss them from a civvie perspective after my read through. Hit me up, and I'll do the best I can.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don’t have any questions for DH. Just want to see SVS continue trying to solve things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 582

Post by Golden »

Ok, my time is a little my own again. I’m going to start catching up over the rest of the day. I’ll start from night 3 and then go back to day three later (I think the post-flip stuff is probably quite valuable).

Re the bea wagon… I see the case is out there but the most I know about it yet is really focused on her choosing to tie the poll by voting Sloonei. The case may well be right, but personally I don’t live no counterwagon… there’s no pressure that would cause mafia to make hard decisions. Doubt we’d learn much from this.

For clarity for the more old school peeps… this would worry me less if votes weren’t changeable because you’d probably see the baddies delaying and not committing to an early bus. With changeable votes there’s no reason not to be on the wagon now, they can always off-ramp if they need to.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I vote for [VOTE: DFaraday] aubergine.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Like* no counterwagon
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

I am looking at a 7 person wagon with 24 hours left to go and wondering 'what have we learned today'?

There's scum on that wagon. Something for me to look at when I'm home from work.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:10 pm I vote for [VOTE: DFaraday] aubergine.
Do you think faraday is bad? I don’t. Who do you think is bad other than Bea? I’d rather counterwagon on someone trending bad.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:15 pm
Do you think faraday is bad? I don’t. Who do you think is bad other than Bea? I’d rather counterwagon on someone trending bad.
I think he *could* be bad and I’m interested to see what develops from it.

But besides that, he was the only person other than bea who had any votes at all.

And I heard he had a flurry of activity but I haven’t read it yet.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:14 pm I am looking at a 7 person wagon with 24 hours left to go and wondering 'what have we learned today'?

There's scum on that wagon. Something for me to look at when I'm home from work.
Is there an echo in here?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:20 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:14 pm I am looking at a 7 person wagon with 24 hours left to go and wondering 'what have we learned today'?

No, you just farted.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don’t think it’s helpful to say ‘there is scum on the wagon. Or ‘there’s no scum on the wagon’. Either could be true, and I think it’s a false dichotomy.

The true part is that we’ll learn nothing. Regardless of whether there is scum on bea *now*, there’s no way of getting information about that without a viable counterwagon.

By the way @S~V~S I’m open to alternate suggestions.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:23 pm

No, you just farted.
Because of the extra space you left for a second I thought you quoted me and said nothing and that would have been an A-tier response.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:15 pm
I think he *could* be bad and I’m interested to see what develops from it.

But besides that, he was the only person other than bea who had any votes at all.

And I heard he had a flurry of activity but I haven’t read it yet.
All of us *could* be bad. But do you have reason to think this person is bad? I have reason to think he is not. He is not one of the people I would aggressively defend, but surely you suspect someone more than Faraday?

Linki @Golden sure I have people I suspect, but you’ve been here longer. You don’t have any suggestions of your own? Your top suspicion is a low poster?

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”