Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by arogame123 »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:50 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:46 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:45 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:40 am

Code: Select all

[code]
[/code]
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:34 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:33 am i change my mind about ilario being town tbh. mac takes his spot in my current towncore
what made you change your mind on Ilario?

Also, I'd like ur thoughts on my recent "list of townies" with varying confidences.
i thought he had a strong start but then he had kind of a weird sequence of posts where he:

1. townread me weirdly quickly

2. posted a read on ender i thought was kind of meh because it wasnt really informative (ie: "i think ender is fine so far apart from these things that Werent Fine")

3. a townread on belzdy w/out explanation

4. him dropping his wolfread on you kind of weirdly quickly after u all started engaging with me

there's nothing super wrong with any of these posts, just dont see much evidence of scumhunting in them and think ilario could be just playing to pocket ppl and that i cleared him too easily

ur townread on mac is fine and i agree

ur townread on illario i just discussed

ur townread on nook is fine and i agree

dont really have a read on wisp yet but he hasn't actively pinged me so i suppose that's something

dont have a read on ender yet

think that rondo sounds nearly identical to the king of the hill mafia game we just played so without looking into his meta further i think he's town
u did the thing
wat's The Thing
i tr you immediately and then u sus me for it
does she do this as mafia more often?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

waza got me good with that post im ngl. it's true that ive probably scumread him for townreading me too quickly in the last like 5 times we were T/T together
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:51 am

[code]
[/code]
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:33 am i change my mind about ilario being town tbh. mac takes his spot in my current towncore

Also, I'd like ur thoughts on my recent "list of townies" with varying confidences.
i thought he had a strong start but then he had kind of a weird sequence of posts where he:

2. posted a read on ender i thought was kind of meh because it wasnt really informative (ie: "i think ender is fine so far apart from these things that Werent Fine")

4. him dropping his wolfread on you kind of weirdly quickly after u all started engaging with me

there's nothing super wrong with any of these posts, just dont see much evidence of scumhunting in them and think ilario could be just playing to pocket ppl and that i cleared him too easily

dont really have a read on wisp yet but he hasn't actively pinged me so i suppose that's something

think that rondo sounds nearly identical to the king of the hill mafia game we just played so without looking into his meta further i think he's town
u did the thing
wat's The Thing
hmmmm yeah ur not wrong but at least i have other reasons this time. it wasnt just ur townread on me but a combination of u giving out a bunch of townreads really easily without much explanation
I feel like Ilario usually does that tho from what I've seen and he did give a couple of liners explaining his reads.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

is it scummy for me to not explain things?
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:51 am

[code]
[/code]

u did the thing
wat's The Thing
hmmmm yeah ur not wrong but at least i have other reasons this time. it wasnt just ur townread on me but a combination of u giving out a bunch of townreads really easily without much explanation
To be fair, I think illario did this in our last/only game too?
I was a wolf there, so take it with a grain of salt, but I do remember illario giving a fair amount of townreads in general
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ok nvm i think that ilario is town again. im gaslighting myself
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:52 am

[code]
[/code]

u did the thing
wat's The Thing
does she do this as mafia more often?
unless shes mafia this game then its always been when we are v/v
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:50 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:41 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:36 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:27 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:22 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:14 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:43 am

Can't tell if this is a genuine vote or a joke vote
If it's something along the lines of the latter, do you have any thoughts on my alignment?
ok @ilario , this post actually pings me a bit from Tilg tbh. Shoutout to Guillo for this, but these types of questionings about a "joke vote" on oneself is rand >mafia especially when they wanted an "elaboration" on the joke vote.
Hey, Illario had been asking people about me. Just thought I might add some to that and make myself a topic, it sounds amusing

That said, I don't think I was asking about an elaboration in case it was a joke vote, but an opinion in general, if that makes a difference for you
hmm ok, cause it seemed like you said if it was the "latter" in regards to it being a joke vote, that you were curious about what their thoughts were on your alignment and not if the vote was genuine lol.

What are your thoughts on Illario bringing you up for a topic of discussion?
Well, yeah. If the vote is genuine, they'd be sussing me and I could ask why. If it's not genuine, it could be anything from no opinion to leaning either way and I could go from there. I did get a response, but not sure what to do with it, so meh

It's not something that happens all too often, and I've gotten enough reads on people based on how they go about reading me that it didn't seem like a bad idea for me either
Ah ok I see. If you don't mind me asking, do you find it easier to read people based on how they read you whether it's town or mafia, or you are indifferent to either one?
I'd say both work, tbh.
Well
Unless I'm just universially townread or something similar
I guess it's more about the reasons and similar things people bring up, since from my PoV, I already know my side, so reading it has less variables than basing reads off of person X reading person Y
yea fair fair.

Any thoughts on anyone who has read/attempted to read you so far?

What are ur thoughts on Neon?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also im going to pass out now bye
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:57 am also im going to pass out now bye
gn pikachu
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I’m not sure what to make of spf scum reading me for not explaining things…

That’s usually what people who haven’t played with me at all sr me for and not something I’ve ever seen spf call me out for? Even more concerning when someone like Tilg whose only seen me once noticed it’s not unusual for me
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:50 am Well, if it's the case of others being townie of Mill from ur pov, I would wait and see how he continues to post and give him space as the game goes on. I know that as mafia, he is capable of posting his way out of trouble and isn't the type to resort to "not posting."

Which other names were mixed in with Mill that you tr over him?
I wish you quoted the fixed one. Hopefully I can fix it now and here.

Your name, mostly. Millium actually posts a lot, and he seems like someone who will keep doing that, but the content including saying he should not post pings me for some reason. Like he is present but could be more present content wise. If that makes sense. I do look forward to his contribution when he returns.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ni ni
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm bored.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 amI'm bored.
do you have the solve?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

For some reason, I kinda want to believe that interaction between Ilario/SPF was partnery XD.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 am I’m not sure what to make of spf scum reading me for not explaining things…

That’s usually what people who haven’t played with me at all sr me for and not something I’ve ever seen spf call me out for? Even more concerning when someone like Tilg whose only seen me once noticed it’s not unusual for me
But didn't you say SPF did that 5 times before this as well when you 2 were v/v?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 am I’m not sure what to make of spf scum reading me for not explaining things…

to be clear, it's not: "illario townread me too easily" or "illario isnt explaining things"

it was the combination of you dropping a townread on me, dropping your scumread on aro, dropping a hedgy townread on blade, and then dropping another read on belzy that made me feel like u were explicitly playing with the intention to pocket other ppl and not really standing up for ur own view of the game

but then when u responded to my post and when i thought about it more i realized that i was trying too hard to talk myself out of calling u town because mac scumread u and that i was reading into ur posts too much and yeah idk i just think youre probably town again

bye for real
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:50 am Well, if it's the case of others being townie of Mill from ur pov, I would wait and see how he continues to post and give him space as the game goes on. I know that as mafia, he is capable of posting his way out of trouble and isn't the type to resort to "not posting."

Your name, mostly. Millium actually posts a lot, and he seems like someone who will keep doing that, but the content including saying he should not post pings me for some reason. Like he is present but could be more present content wise. If that makes sense. I do look forward to his contribution when he returns.
I apologize for that lol, I wish I did as well.

So with posting a lot, do you feel that he is just posting to post without much content behind the posts? Do you dislike the fact that he keeps saying he does not want to post while he keeps posting?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:05 am

I apologize for that lol, I wish I did as well.

So with posting a lot, do you feel that he is just posting to post without much content behind the posts? Do you dislike the fact that he keeps saying he does not want to post while he keeps posting?
That is my theory, yes. Once Millium returns and posts again, I will have a stronger answer to that and I think pressuring him will help.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:00 am
do you have the solve?
I have a solve.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:08 am
do you have the solve?
I have a solve.
Drop it like it's hot.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:09 am
do you have the solve?
I have a solve.
Drop it like it's hot.
I did :p

You and Tilg are scum

I was gonna say that it's You SPF and Alison because I'm toxic but i don't actually believe that.

ImageImage

Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:57 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:14 am

ok @ilario , this post actually pings me a bit from Tilg tbh. Shoutout to Guillo for this, but these types of questionings about a "joke vote" on oneself is rand >mafia especially when they wanted an "elaboration" on the joke vote.
Hey, Illario had been asking people about me. Just thought I might add some to that and make myself a topic, it sounds amusing

That said, I don't think I was asking about an elaboration in case it was a joke vote, but an opinion in general, if that makes a difference for you
hmm ok, cause it seemed like you said if it was the "latter" in regards to it being a joke vote, that you were curious about what their thoughts were on your alignment and not if the vote was genuine lol.

Well, yeah. If the vote is genuine, they'd be sussing me and I could ask why. If it's not genuine, it could be anything from no opinion to leaning either way and I could go from there. I did get a response, but not sure what to do with it, so meh

It's not something that happens all too often, and I've gotten enough reads on people based on how they go about reading me that it didn't seem like a bad idea for me either
Ah ok I see. If you don't mind me asking, do you find it easier to read people based on how they read you whether it's town or mafia, or you are indifferent to either one?
I'd say both work, tbh.
Well
I guess it's more about the reasons and similar things people bring up, since from my PoV, I already know my side, so reading it has less variables than basing reads off of person X reading person Y
yea fair fair.

illario did bring me up twice somewhat indirectly, and considering our experience with each other, that's probably more town indicative than not and that's basically it

i dunno tbh. I can't really tell if they're just messing around/naturally fluffy or sharing their thoughts on the game in one way or another >.>
☆Princess Abigail☆

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:19 am

I'd say both work, tbh.
Well
yea fair fair.

illario did bring me up twice somewhat indirectly, and considering our experience with each other, that's probably more town indicative than not and that's basically it

i dunno tbh. I can't really tell if they're just messing around/naturally fluffy or sharing their thoughts on the game in one way or another >.>
Por que no Los dos?

ImageImage

Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

IIRC, the only one who put aro/milly together was illario, and he explained at some point it's for more or less unrelated reasons? (I.e., not hard calling them T/W)

if you look outside of those two, who would you want to solve/do you have any other reads?
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:14 am
do you have the solve?
I have a solve.
Drop it like it's hot.

You and Tilg are scum

I was gonna say that it's You SPF and Alison because I'm toxic but i don't actually believe that.
why?
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:20 am

I'd say both work, tbh.
Well
yea fair fair.

Por que no Los dos?
alright, fair, I should have just google translated that the first time around, lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:02 am

But didn't you say SPF did that 5 times before this as well when you 2 were v/v?
yeah, people try to mimic their town game as a wolf though
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I'd say both work, tbh.
Well
yea fair fair.

can you elaborate?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Hmmm i'm feeling different about everything lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:24 am
do you have the solve?
I have a solve.
Drop it like it's hot.

You and Tilg are scum

why?
Both for silly reasons that I'll probably rescind later

You for the vote I quoted

Aro for googling a gif to get a free town read :p

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:46 am Hmmm i'm feeling different about everything lol
Mac you haven't called me scum yet...or town. Are you broken?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:55 am
do you have the solve?
I have a solve.
Drop it like it's hot.

You and Tilg are scum

why?

Full disclosure I fully believe in what I'm seeing but unlike my town reads I'm much more likely to change my mind on a whim especially early lol

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:23 am

IIRC, the only one who put aro/milly together was illario, and he explained at some point it's for more or less unrelated reasons? (I.e., not hard calling them T/W)

if you look outside of those two, who would you want to solve/do you have any other reads?
I am curious about Lily. Only 5 posts, and has 3 votes. So I am waiting also to see Lily post more.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:00 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:23 am

I am curious about Lily. Only 5 posts, and has 3 votes. So I am waiting also to see Lily post more.
Wait lily has 3 votes?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well would you look at that

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:03 am Well would you look at that
Surprised?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:46 am Hmmm i'm feeling different about everything lol
Why would I have called you scum yet?
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:40 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:40 am Ok yea, pikachu is probably mafia/3p this game.

For those who don’t know pikachu, you’ll know once they respond to this.

Will I expand on this read? No, not yet.

Also @illario, I already said it before but wisp ATE is NAI so this goes to anyone else tr wisp for ATE. That’s a weak and not a good reason to tr Wisp.

Also Illario, if I told you I planned on asking that question regardless of my alignment that you considered “an awkward way” to enter/fit into the thread, what would you think then?

Also, Mac is a stronger tr and Rondo did something similar from what I remember in our previous game.
Hmmm normally it would simmer my read but I also remember you having a similar response to me in cats and dogs when I found your opening pingy. Also I didn’t read much in gravity falls but I remember for some reason skimming the first page of that game before flips and finding your opening pingy there too. Maybe I just got overconfident from those two instances and I could be wrong here.

What’s your thoughts on belsy and Tilg?

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:57 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:56 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:50 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:44 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:38 am you are literally crying for me to let you do your thing while i do mine which is literally what i was doing

i outed reads, i didnt hardpush you, i didnt try to attack anyone townreading you, hell i didnt even vote you myself

wtf are you having a massive cry about
you write, "attack anyone town reading you"
as if like I attacked Mac for town reading Rondo

we both keep our votes close to our chests, so its rather irrelevant to say "I didnt even vote you"
you very rarely hard push from what I've seen of both Semi's and finals, especially not this early, unless im just dumb

I mean yes we have both outted reads
tbh it should be as clear as day what I want
yes, i dont hard push early, because i want to give people space

whats your read on me?
I don't know, Im not one that particular tries to find wolves in players like you
nor do I even think I could read you

I dont think you are stilted enough to be wolf!illario, is my best guess
thats fair,

who do you feel more comfortable in trying to read in this PL?
do you have a take on any of tilgs posts so far?
the same thing I meant with you bringing me up, more or less
a certain awareness?
Wolf!Tilga won against Town!Illario in our last game, and here you're showing... that perspective? I dunno how to put this in words well, but maybe a hesitation to make a direct read? a more circumspect approach?
not sure that really grasps what I'm trying to say, but yeah. something like that
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i have no hesitation making a direct read on you fwiw

im just trying to keep people aware of your slot, so you are correct in that im taking last game into account in that regard
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:06 am
But are you... broken?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:09 am
But are you... broken?
Is this trying to be funny?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

also i didnt really care about aros read on you when i asked him the question, i was mostly seeing his read on betsy because imo aro is really good at finding other towny slots as town...hes probably S tier at it. if he gave me a read on betsy i liked i probably would have trd him, i only threw your name in there to make it less obvious that was my intention with the post.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:10 am
But are you... broken?
Did it work?
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:55 am
do you have the solve?
I have a solve.
Drop it like it's hot.

You and Tilg are scum

why?

I mostly agreed with SPF's assessment of that slot, it had a weird energy and a read felt forced, so I didn't mind voting there
if you have different thoughts on that, I wouldn't mind hearing them?
otherwise I'm keeping my vote there till something else catches my eye and/or I reevaluate after the person in question speaks more
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:10 am
But are you... broken?
Did it work?
It was a little strange tbh lol.

But that's ok.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:09 am i have no hesitation making a direct read on you fwiw

im just trying to keep people aware of your slot, so you are correct in that im taking last game into account in that regard
yeah, something like that
I'd say that's just generally an attitude that's fairly hard to fake/not necessarily the first thing mafia thinks of faking, so towny
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:19 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:09 am i have no hesitation making a direct read on you fwiw

yeah, something like that
I'd say that's just generally an attitude that's fairly hard to fake/not necessarily the first thing mafia thinks of faking, so towny
hmm yeahh thats a reasonable take
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:05 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:03 am Well would you look at that
Surprised?
Yeah actually lol

ImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”