Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:59 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:54 am actually imma just vote /spf cos that one thing she said is still irking me lol
Care to share with the class?
I think she was trying to replicate a certain dynamic we have as v/v but some certain things about it pinged me

1) once she got “wary” of me she was quick to reverse back the read which makes me wonder if it was just something she put on

2) I think her suspicion of me trying to be pockety felt forced. I only had one notable interaction with a slot at that time and it was wisp getting upset with me. If my goal is to pocket then I must be doing a really poor job at that lol

3) I don’t think she’s ever called me out for not explaining reads ever, and when someone like Tilg was able to spot it’s likely nai at best It does bother me that spf thought to mention it

4) similar to point 1 but I do think she conceded her sus on me a little too quickly and it didn’t feel very natural to me
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:07 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:54 am actually imma just vote /spf cos that one thing she said is still irking me lol
I think she was trying to replicate a certain dynamic we have as v/v but some certain things about it pinged me

1) once she got “wary” of me she was quick to reverse back the read which makes me wonder if it was just something she put on

2) I think her suspicion of me trying to be pockety felt forced. I only had one notable interaction with a slot at that time and it was wisp getting upset with me. If my goal is to pocket then I must be doing a really poor job at that lol

3) I don’t think she’s ever called me out for not explaining reads ever, and when someone like Tilg was able to spot it’s likely nai at best It does bother me that spf thought to mention it

4) similar to point 1 but I do think she conceded her sus on me a little too quickly and it didn’t feel very natural to me
Intresting.

How do you feel about the SPF v Aro stuff?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:11 am

Intresting.

tbh i didnt really have any thoughts of it at first but now that i find spf kinda wolfy i start to wonder if it was theatre lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

might be a little too early for threatre tho ig
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:07 am 3) I don’t think she’s ever called me out for not explaining reads ever, and when someone like Tilg was able to spot it’s likely nai at best It does bother me that spf thought to mention it
I don't think this changes much about your point, but
I'm slightly uncomfortable with the second part of this standing without comment; I'd like to think that's something I'd just catch on to/notice relatively easily, whereas I don't know if the same applies to SPF
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:29 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:07 am 3) I don’t think she’s ever called me out for not explaining reads ever, and when someone like Tilg was able to spot it’s likely nai at best It does bother me that spf thought to mention it
I'm slightly uncomfortable with the second part of this standing without comment; I'd like to think that's something I'd just catch on to/notice relatively easily, whereas I don't know if the same applies to SPF
the context for this point is we have only played together once, whereas spf is the person i have the longest history with. if u count games we played on ems chat based format we have hundreds of games together.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:32 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:29 am
the context for this point is we have only played together once, whereas spf is the person i have the longest history with. if u count games we played on ems chat based format we have hundreds of games together.
....I guess I retract my complaint
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:19 am

Intresting.

tbh i didnt really have any thoughts of it at first but now that i find spf kinda wolfy i start to wonder if it was theatre lol
That's where my brain was going with it

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:40 am

Intresting.

eh i guess this kinda checks out with your iso. can you go into more of your individual reads on aro and spf and what was the dumb reason why srs aro + tilg earlier
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:40 pm Also this is my 4444th post.

Because of that I will not be posting again... ever.

Good luck everyone.
This lasted 5 minutes.

Also, hello Seanzie! How have you been?
Good to see you!

I've been good! How are you?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:52 am

Intresting.

eh i guess this kinda checks out with your iso. can you go into more of your individual reads on aro and spf and what was the dumb reason why srs aro + tilg earlier
I kinda talked about my dumb reasons. Tbf I'm not really buying into them anymore.

It's out of my comfort zone to try to scum hunt anyways lol I prefer town hunting.

Spf/Aro thing just always felt weird to me and it's something I could potentially see them doing as theatre early. I haven't particularly found either to be exceptionally towny but it is early.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:59 am

Intresting.

I kinda talked about my dumb reasons. Tbf I'm not really buying into them anymore.

It's out of my comfort zone to try to scum hunt anyways lol I prefer town hunting.

Spf/Aro thing just always felt weird to me and it's something I could potentially see them doing as theatre early. I haven't particularly found either to be exceptionally towny but it is early.
ah okay, who are your trs?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay well see y'all later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:08 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:59 am

Intresting.

ah okay, who are your trs?
Porscha
Mac
Ender

That's kinda it so far.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

why porscha?
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:17 amwhy porscha?
Why not Porscha?

I've never seen Porscha wolf and I say every game that eventually they will screw me over but Porscha is acting like Porscha always has and they have always been town when we've played together and I've been told repeatedly they are polarized so

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

I think SpF/Aro is unnecessary theater if that's the case, Aro smoothly transitioning from "I am wolf reading SPF" to "it was a reaction test" is pretty on par for town!Aro
/shrug

also I skimmed all 300 or so posts on mobile while in bed, seems to be a common thing to post more while I am asleep
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

is it common for Sean to post like this?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:33 am is it common for Sean to post like this?
Yeah it is

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neon feels like one of the wolves
everything recent just gives off these weird im trying to exist vibes
between the way, they have handled Mac, and the way they have handled porsche

not really sure on i feel about Betzy, feel like they just started pointing fingers at me, then later on decided to say why I could be a wolf
taking the not posting literally is a wowee moment as well, but fair to the people that haven't played with me before
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:40 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:33 am is it common for Sean to post like this?
Yeah it is
I love how people can just respond like this with a straight face
like everything is fine

if that is the case, what am I looking for in their posts to find their alignment
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
lets hope this works
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

also I am not really sure why Lily is at 3 votes, I feel like at least two votes on them are just meme votes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Yeah it is
Ehh... I disagree. I'd rarely call myself common.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:42 am
Yeah it is
like everything is fine

if that is the case, what am I looking for in their posts to find their alignment
I'd recommend just checking if I have a pelt on D3 or not. If I do, you'll likely be able to tell it wasn't a bus, and so I'll be soft-cleared.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:42 am
Yeah it is
like everything is fine

Good question. I don't know.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:45 am [VOTE: Neon] aubergine
lets hope this works
Spoiler it won't.

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

my attempt at reading tilg, he feels a bit lukewarm

@Seanzie
can I expect ur posts to pick up, else I don't see how I would associate any wolf death with "your pelt"
otherwise, you feel pretty frozen, and this is all a lazy attempt to give the "im trying to vibe, to look townie" demeanor

i haven't looked to deeply into SPF but I will note that if SPF has enough experience with Illario, then pointing out the "not explaining their reads" bit, isn't really a tell, something I can already tell you by just the two recent games I was in with them. otherwise a lot of the "openwolfy stuff" if u wanna call it that, it pretty NAI for SPF
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:04 am my attempt at reading tilg, he feels a bit lukewarm

@Seanzie
can I expect ur posts to pick up, else I don't see how I would associate any wolf death with "your pelt"
otherwise, you feel pretty frozen, and this is all a lazy attempt to give the "im trying to vibe, to look townie" demeanor

i haven't looked to deeply into SPF but I will note that if SPF has enough experience with Illario, then pointing out the "not explaining their reads" bit, isn't really a tell, something I can already tell you by just the two recent games I was in with them. otherwise a lot of the "openwolfy stuff" if u wanna call it that, it pretty NAI for SPF
We are barely 1/4 through D1. Do you truly think enough time has passed for you to be reasonably expecting anything of someone whom you've just met?

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

While im not particularly scum reading Nanook, I think there, "I am obvious town" is a bit out of place
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:09 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:04 am my attempt at reading tilg, he feels a bit lukewarm

@Seanzie

We are barely 1/4 through D1. Do you truly think enough time has passed for you to be reasonably expecting anything of someone whom you've just met?
for me yes, since I am more likely to focus on the lower poster who dont have much content, rather than the higher posters who are making content
honestly you have managed to do very little even with having 30 posts
if its a personality thing, I am trying to figure that out
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

inb4 discrediting again, but I still don't see how certain people have Rondo in their town leans
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@arogame123
when I asked u about forcing, I wasn't specifically saying you dont believe everything you write
I am just saying that I think town!you has a very bad habit putting people into places they dont deserve for various reasons
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:12 am

@Seanzie

for me yes, since I am more likely to focus on the lower poster who dont have much content, rather than the higher posters who are making content
:shrug: Well, you asked how you can read me, and I gave you a viable strategy. It's up to you if you want to use that strategy or not.

Good news, I now have a slightly better handle on the game.

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:23 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:12 am

@Seanzie

:shrug: Well, you asked how you can read me, and I gave you a viable strategy. It's up to you if you want to use that strategy or not.

Good news, I now have a slightly better handle on the game.
Good to hear
I also fine with the "evaluate on day 3 depending on pelts"
but you would still need to pick it up at some point if are gunna make it there
your entrance still leaves something to be desired and almost everything else after lol
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@RondoDimBuckle
why are u still voting yourself?
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Honestly there are too many people, and a lot of people are kinda just at, "well they haven't done anything wolfy yet"
I have to leave for work in a bit, so I'll be on and off for a while
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:41 am Neon feels like one of the wolves

not really sure on i feel about Betzy, feel like they just started pointing fingers at me, then later on decided to say why I could be a wolf
taking the not posting literally is a wowee moment as well, but fair to the people that haven't played with me before
This take on me is awful btw...I hate it.

Porscha plays like someone who doesn't give a fuck about the game early. They will post like I do have side conversations meme vibe and move on. They get scum read for it all the time...I defend them against it all the time and they die for it all the time and they flip town all the time no matter how many times I tell people hey Porscha is being town.

So Porscha is being town. They are chatting with me and vibing in thread.

Mac should be wary of me. But Mac is wrong about me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I also have a small and potentially dumb reason to think Mac could be scum but I'm not sharing it this early... but here's a post about it in case I bring it up later

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:43 am I also have a small and potentially dumb reason to think Mac could be scum but I'm not sharing it this early... but here's a post about it in case I bring it up later
I think you should share it now.

☆Princess Abigail☆

There's a really easy way to tell if I'm scum or not and nobody knows what it is but me

But I'm decidedly town lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:47 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:43 am I also have a small and potentially dumb reason to think Mac could be scum but I'm not sharing it this early... but here's a post about it in case I bring it up later
I think you should share it now.
Nope it's dumb unless I know it's real and that will become more apparent later...like D2. Probably.

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:42 am

Porscha plays like someone who doesn't give a fuck about the game early. They will post like I do have side conversations meme vibe and move on. They get scum read for it all the time...I defend them against it all the time and they die for it all the time and they flip town all the time no matter how many times I tell people hey Porscha is being town.

I feel like 80% of players in any given game just dont give a fuck about the early game under most contexts
I'm not even interested in them

but idk why u waste ur breath trying to defend a slot like that in multitudes of games if that's the case
also have u seen a wolf game from Porscha before?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:51 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:42 am

I feel like 80% of players in any given game just dont give a fuck about the early game under most contexts
I'm not even interested in them

but idk why u waste ur breath trying to defend a slot like that in multitudes of games if that's the case
also have u seen a wolf game from Porscha before?
Because defending town is good and useful and prevents a day 1 misexe?

Like... what?

I don't get what you are saying here at all. No one not seen Porscha wolf. I've seen Porscha town a lot and been told they are easy to catch as wolf a lot.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I feel like your trying to tell me I should let a towny die because lol who cares its Day 1.

Am I misreading that?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Milium] aubergine

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

There are no votes on them, and they aren't townie, just not wolfy, and I would be against people voting them. This isn't about them, cry more
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Defending bad play is just a staple in mafia games

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”