people who enjoy food (host/deads/nons)
33%

Total votes: 12
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:Following through on my thoughts in the post-lynch post. Didn't want to make overt accusations at the start of night. I think that elohcin is Made's teammate. Even if they didn't have BTSC yet, Made had clearly made a slip, and elo was trying to prevent the lynch on the chance that they would, indeed, gain BTSC and be teammates.
That plan would be foolhardy, even among people who already could talk privately with one another.
LoRab wrote:So, I think Elo was trying to deflect attention away from Made and towards others, and stopping the growing opinion against Made.

By diverting attention to JC and BR, it seems she was trying to drop seeds of suspicion on them, hoping for a second bandwagon, and not have to actually defend Made. Which, by the way, she doesn't mention the slip at all in her post--which is odd. And to accuse JC of bandwagoning--when, in fact, there was clear reason to vote for Made, just doesn't make sense.

She makes a case out of 2 players who have played a lot together and have similar thought processes often, asking for each other's opinions early in the game. That doesn't seem odd to me at all. It seems even less reason for suspicion.

Right now, Elo is my biggest suspicion.
Do you really think that at that point a wave of people were going to go, "Aha, Eloh! Great point! I'm voting JC!" Lorab?

Eloh voted JC after Made took a heptavote. No...that theory cannot be a good one.
Long Con wrote:In a recent game, I correctly called out Lorab and Canucklehead as baddies, because they trusted me and openly said they thought I was Civvie in the thread, multiple times. I found it suspicious, because I was a baddie, and I started to try to figure out why they thought I was Civvie. I came to the conclusion that they probably hoped I was Civvie, but that they were simply saying those things in order to placate me, or to make me feel more in sync with them in the thread. It was a way of acting that was, at its core, intended to make themselves seem more Civvie.

I'm not saying that Metalmarsh and Turnip Head are baddies. I am saying that their trust in Epignosis on Day One fits the basic points of what Lorab and Canucklehead were doing in that game, in that they don't have anything much to go on to say they trust him. It could be viewed as a way for baddies to set up a trust-warmed in-thread relationship with a player that they believe would be a better ally than enemy.

And, well, Epig is that sort of player. :eek:
Forget real property- you ought to open a pretzel wagon!
Turnip Head wrote:I just think Epi plays a little more recklessly when he has no teammates. His Big Bid didn't push me toward suspecting Epi the way that it did for you and others, it made me think he's alright.
While I appreciate the vouch (Note to me: Act more wayward next time when bad!), a civilian property will need to cough up a bit of bread to grow in power. In the actual board game, I never refrain from buying a property if I can.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Long Con »

So those payments to Pennsylvania RR are indeed $25 each. It's worth noting, though, TH, that boo will display the payments as $25 even if they are more, so as to hide the Railroads' actual current earning power.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:While I appreciate the vouch (Note to me: Act more wayward next time when bad!), a civilian property will need to cough up a bit of bread to grow in power. In the actual board game, I never refrain from buying a property if I can.
Spending so much on a Chance card cripples you when biding for any future property... unless you have a good income stream.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

EBWOP: *bidding, not biding.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:While I appreciate the vouch (Note to me: Act more wayward next time when bad!), a civilian property will need to cough up a bit of bread to grow in power. In the actual board game, I never refrain from buying a property if I can.
Spending so much on a Chance card cripples you when biding for any future property... unless you have a good income stream.
Tell me how publicly bidding on a property will benefit me again...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Tell me how publicly bidding on a property will benefit me again...
I'd feel more honest if I were to extol the benefits of bidding privately and anonymously, when properties are put up for sale or trade by players.

Of course, I'd just like to say right now (for any murderous, property-hungry baddies that are reading) that if I ever win the bid for a property, it will IMMEDIATELY be put up for private trade, and be gone from my possession before the next night kill lands.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

110 protect
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 356
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Of course, I'd just like to say right now (for any murderous, property-hungry baddies that are reading) that if I ever win the bid for a property, it will IMMEDIATELY be put up for private trade, and be gone from my possession before the next night kill lands.
What if I don't believe you?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

70 for Jail card
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Of course, I'd just like to say right now (for any murderous, property-hungry baddies that are reading) that if I ever win the bid for a property, it will IMMEDIATELY be put up for private trade, and be gone from my possession before the next night kill lands.
That doesn't sit right to me because why would he waste the money to get the card? Sounds like a bluff. This game is making me go crazy because it's like you are almost scared to win a card or a power because you're the target. But at the same time if we don't win things and let the bad teams win it, then we are not going to have any combat defenses.
Degobunny
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Degobunny »

$250 on auto find a partner :feb:
Degobunny

Post by Degobunny »

Boogs wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
That doesn't sit right to me because why would he waste the money to get the card? Sounds like a bluff. This game is making me go crazy because it's like you are almost scared to win a card or a power because you're the target. But at the same time if we don't win things and let the bad teams win it, then we are not going to have any combat defenses.
That part of why so think sensuous look for our partners. It makes the game more interesting and we look at people buying stuff in a different light. There is more strategy to it then kill everyone who get suspicious powers.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Degobunny wrote: <snip>
That part of why so think sensuous look for our partners. <snip>
Is this what you meant to say?? I'm not sure anything in this game is sensuous.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by fingersplints »

RIP SVS :( Killed early again :hug:
Gro-oo-ovy
Degobunny

Post by Degobunny »

juliets wrote:
Degobunny wrote: <snip>
That part of why so think sensuous look for our partners. <snip>
Is this what you meant to say?? I'm not sure anything in this game is sensuous.
My auto correct is screwing things up *sigh* I meant say we seriously need to look for our partner(s).
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Degobunny wrote:$250 on auto find a partner :feb:
Are you sure? :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote:So those payments to Pennsylvania RR are indeed $25 each. It's worth noting, though, TH, that boo will display the payments as $25 even if they are more, so as to hide the Railroads' actual current earning power.
Correct me if I'm wrong but can't we at least assume Pennsylvania is getting $50 because they own the Short Line?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by FZ. »

RIP SVS :-(
Turnip Head wrote:FZ pulled my bid out of a pile of bids, subtly wording her question to be accusatory. When I responded and asked why she picked my bid among many to pick on, I was ignored. :eek:
Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Can we still bid on the dice roll? I'll bid the current + 25 on that.
What do you get out of giving someone another dice roll?
I would use it for myself to get to Go faster and get more cash.

Why did you single out my bid to ask a question like this?
I didn't ignore, but I don't know how to multi quote on this site, so by the time I reached the end of the catch up, I forgot...which is why I'm answering it now in the middle of my catch up. It was not accusatory, it was me trying to understand what you were trying to gain out of the dice roll. I just didn't get it and was honestly intrigued. Since at least at this stage, people don't have hotels for sure, then stepping on someone's property won't cost you anything, so I didn't get why you wanted to spend so much money on it. I do think that at a later stage it might come handy, but it's something I thought about much later on.
Just the same, and even more, I don't get the bidding on the chance card. We don't even know if it's good or bad, so what's the point in bidding on it and spending half your money on something that you don't know what will do to you or others.

By the way, if we bid on the silent bid and we win, wouldn't everyone know that we won the bid, because no one else would get it? How would it be silent? Or did I misunderstand?
Isn't the whole point in bidding on the silent biding, having the chance to avoid being NK later for taking something the baddies wanted?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote:So those payments to Pennsylvania RR are indeed $25 each. It's worth noting, though, TH, that boo will display the payments as $25 even if they are more, so as to hide the Railroads' actual current earning power.
I want to know how LC knows this to begin with. :ponder: did I miss where boo said it?

Linki. Reading your post now FZ :)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:
I want to know how LC knows this to begin with. :ponder: did I miss where boo said it?

Linki. Reading your post now FZ :)
Yes TH boo did say that Try scanning boo's posts and you'll probably see it. It's rather recent.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 51

Post by zeek »

Hold on, this protect power is only good for protecting someone else? Glad I was outbid :P

I'm not sure where I stand on suspicions, not many standout things in my mind. This is the main one:
FZ. wrote:Nice job lynching Made.

Here's a thought. There are 3 players who would love to get their hands on the card. What if we pick someone who is the most trusted in the game (of course we vote on that), which granted is hard to pick at the moment, but still, and we let them make the bid. It's a risk, because we could end up picking a baddie, but on the other hand, all other players can't hide behind "I'm trying to prevent the baddies from getting it" excuse, and if one of the players falls on it later on, and the money is doubled, we know that person was bad in the first place.
This may have been a way to ensure the baddies could kill two birds with one stone: NK and take the card, and eliminate a trusted person. This has my attention.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Boogs wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
What happens if no one bids on a property?
Because if we decide we don't bid and baddies do, we know they're baddies, and if they're too scared to bid on them too, they don't get them?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

zeek wrote:Hold on, this protect power is only good for protecting someone else? Glad I was outbid :P

I'm not sure where I stand on suspicions, not many standout things in my mind. This is the main one:
FZ. wrote:Nice job lynching Made.

Here's a thought. There are 3 players who would love to get their hands on the card. What if we pick someone who is the most trusted in the game (of course we vote on that), which granted is hard to pick at the moment, but still, and we let them make the bid. It's a risk, because we could end up picking a baddie, but on the other hand, all other players can't hide behind "I'm trying to prevent the baddies from getting it" excuse, and if one of the players falls on it later on, and the money is doubled, we know that person was bad in the first place.
This may have been a way to ensure the baddies could kill two birds with one stone: NK and take the card, and eliminate a trusted person. This has my attention.
No, it was just a bad idea apparently, first, because I didn't think through the fact that they would just kill the person who won the bid, and second, because I didn't know that the RR would still show 25. If you want a lynch me for being being stupid, go ahead, I deserve it :derp:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Nevermind I found where boo said that the higher fine on railroads wouldn't be shown. We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

FZ. wrote:No, it was just a bad idea apparently, first, because I didn't think through the fact that they would just kill the person who won the bid, and second, because I didn't know that the RR would still show 25. If you want a lynch me for being being stupid, go ahead, I deserve it :derp:
That's one way to make me not vote for you :|

Let me ask you then, if we'd have gone with your plan who would you have chosen? Your most trusted?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but can't we at least assume Pennsylvania is getting $50 because they own the Short Line?
That's the assumption I'm going on. Based on the game mechanics, $50 is the only possible amount Penn RR can earn if that property didn't find a partner last night (outside of the chance card that would double it).

SVS cannot be a baddie because she was NK'd, so Penn RR gained a colored property with Short Line.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

She could have been one of the utilities though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

zeek wrote:
FZ. wrote:No, it was just a bad idea apparently, first, because I didn't think through the fact that they would just kill the person who won the bid, and second, because I didn't know that the RR would still show 25. If you want a lynch me for being being stupid, go ahead, I deserve it :derp:
That's one way to make me not vote for you :|

Let me ask you then, if we'd have gone with your plan who would you have chosen? Your most trusted?
Not sure. I was just throwing out ideas, not thinking them through. Maybe Juliets.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:She could have been one of the utilities though.
No.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Hehe, didn't see you there Juliets
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

boo wrote:Team 1: Railroads (4)
Each night, every member of this team searches for another member of the team. If they find anyone on their team, they get BTSC. Searching continues until all 4 find each other, unless any of them get lynched. None of the 4 can be nightkilled until all living members have BTSC. They kill odd nights, with the kill randomly being assigned to one member each night, until they all have BTSC, at which point it will specifically be assigned to one member.
boo wrote:Team 2: Utilities (2)
This team starts the game with BTSC. Kills even nights. Cannot be NKed by the Railroads. Any player who lands on a utility will have their property learned by the utilities, and if they are ever lynched, the utilities will have $300 applied to a bid on the property.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

LC your tone this game has been completely different from what it was in the recent Dr Who game. Was that an intentional choice you made while playing this game, or does it maybe tell us something about your role this time around?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thank you for reminding me Metalmarsh that the utilities cant be nk'd by the rr's. So much detail to remember in this game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Asking again:

Because if we decide we don't bid and baddies do, we know they're baddies, and if they're too scared to bid on them too, they don't get them?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And another question, Boo:

When a civ is NK, do the rest of the set know that one of their set is gone? I'm assuming not because then they'd bid on it, but how do they know if they need to win with the other civs or get rid of everyone else when they get their set? Or how do they know if they need to bid for a property card or need to send a PM to search the other part/s of their set?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Hedgeowl »

FZ. wrote:Asking again:

I cant imagine any baddie actaully doing that though. Its a good thought not bidding, but what baddie would out themselves that way. Another thought would be to bid last minute so you cant be nkd for the card that night and then sell it as LC said he would do.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Hedgeowl wrote:

I cant imagine any baddie actaully doing that though. Its a good thought not bidding, but what baddie would out themselves that way. Another thought would be to bid last minute so you cant be nkd for the card that night and then sell it as LC said he would do.
That's why I want to know what happens if no one bids. Does the property stay untouched? That would be great for the civs.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
HannaK
Posts in topic: 60

Post by HannaK »

Hedgeowl wrote:

RIP SVS :(
Honestly, I don't really see why people are *that* afraid of bidding, I mean, like LC said, I can imagine there are a lot of people who would gladly take the card off your hands if it is anonymous anyway and that way you earn a nice amount of money.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ, I couldn't find anything on it in the rules, but if it works like Powers that get no bid, the rule might look something like this:
Any power that receives no bids will be available for purchase at the starting bid, with the person who buys it posting in the thread that they would like to do so. If, within 30 minutes of that post, anyone else ups the amount they will pay for it (any amount), that person gets it (and the 30 minute rule still applies)
Maybe properties work the same way.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:FZ, I couldn't find anything on it in the rules, but if it works like Powers that get no bid, the rule might look something like this:
Any power that receives no bids will be available for purchase at the starting bid, with the person who buys it posting in the thread that they would like to do so. If, within 30 minutes of that post, anyone else ups the amount they will pay for it (any amount), that person gets it (and the 30 minute rule still applies)
Maybe properties work the same way.
Thanks, though I'm not sure I got it. First, what if no one says they want it? Like if we decide no one bids? It won't change after the deadline, will it?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:Following through on my thoughts in the post-lynch post. Didn't want to make overt accusations at the start of night. I think that elohcin is Made's teammate. Even if they didn't have BTSC yet, Made had clearly made a slip, and elo was trying to prevent the lynch on the chance that they would, indeed, gain BTSC and be teammates.
That plan would be foolhardy, even among people who already could talk privately with one another.
LoRab wrote:So, I think Elo was trying to deflect attention away from Made and towards others, and stopping the growing opinion against Made.

By diverting attention to JC and BR, it seems she was trying to drop seeds of suspicion on them, hoping for a second bandwagon, and not have to actually defend Made. Which, by the way, she doesn't mention the slip at all in her post--which is odd. And to accuse JC of bandwagoning--when, in fact, there was clear reason to vote for Made, just doesn't make sense.

She makes a case out of 2 players who have played a lot together and have similar thought processes often, asking for each other's opinions early in the game. That doesn't seem odd to me at all. It seems even less reason for suspicion.

Do you really think that at that point a wave of people were going to go, "Aha, Eloh! Great point! I'm voting JC!" Lorab?

Eloh voted JC after Made took a heptavote. No...that theory cannot be a good one.
Shocking. You and I don't agree on something. And because you disagree and think about games differently, my theory is bad. I refuse to engage with you unless you learn how to disagree and not say or imply the other person that you disagree with is being ridiculous.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by fingersplints »

I think it's a very good point LoRab, and I agree with you. In another game (which I can't get into detail about since it is still going on), Elo's play style was described as that she typical "goes with the flow" on votes. So it is interesting that she chose not to do so in this game when we were lynching a baddie, and was the only vote on someone. Now I am unsure if that would be wise for her to do if her teammate was getting lynched, but it does seem weird to me since it is different then what was described as typical Elo to me.
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Shocking. You and I don't agree on something. And because you disagree and think about games differently, my theory is bad. I refuse to engage with you unless you learn how to disagree and not say or imply the other person that you disagree with is being ridiculous.
Overreaction. Bingo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:LC your tone this game has been completely different from what it was in the recent Dr Who game. Was that an intentional choice you made while playing this game, or does it maybe tell us something about your role this time around?
I don't really make "intentional choices" about my tone,. I just go with what bubbles up in my head to say. What's different about my tone in your opinion?
Turnip Head wrote:
I think this has been answered, boo did indeed clarify. He also clarified that all the movements take place before the nightkills take place, so Pennsylvania RR's acquisition of Short Line happened after people landed on the Penn RR space last night, therefore it only earned $25 per player. Right?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Then you must think I'm a baddie or an idiot. :shrug: I'm neither, so that's exactly what I'll do, if I decide to win a public bid for a property.

I'm sure that Turnip Head's and Metalmarsh's seeming suspicion of me has nothing to do with the theory I posted about them last night. :rolleyes:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Overreaction. Bingo.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I just saw that I stepped on the baddies property. Great, they get $240 for 3 people stepping on that (unless one of them is the baddie), and they learn their property. I guess if they find people's properties, that will factor in in their choices of bidding
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Elohcin »

FZ. wrote:I just saw that I stepped on the baddies property. Great, they get $240 for 3 people stepping on that (unless one of them is the baddie), and they learn their property. I guess if they find people's properties, that will factor in in their choices of bidding
Where do you see this?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Elohcin wrote:
FZ. wrote:I just saw that I stepped on the baddies property. Great, they get $240 for 3 people stepping on that (unless one of them is the baddie), and they learn their property. I guess if they find people's properties, that will factor in in their choices of bidding
Where do you see this?
http://s580.photobucket.com/user/goleaf ... 0.png.html
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:I just saw that I stepped on the baddies property. Great, they get $240 for 3 people stepping on...
Yeah... by my spreadsheet, Electric Company is up $480. The second biggest net earner is Metalmarsh at +$200. So if MM is Electric Company he's so rich! :zombie: :haha:

Epig seems to be down the most, at -$500, from his big bid on the Chance card (will you let us know when you use it, Ep? Are you using it yourself or someone else? Is it Chance or Community Chest that can send you Directly To Jail? That would be funny.) Then Hedgeowl seems to be down $375, which I believe was the price she paid for the Windfall.

Ha, I just thought of another reason Epig could give for the early big bid. Maybe the baddies will consider him 'closer to bankruptcy' and avoid wasting their nightkill on a player that is so much closer to death. :biggrin:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Long Con wrote:
FZ. wrote:I just saw that I stepped on the baddies property. Great, they get $240 for 3 people stepping on...
Yeah... by my spreadsheet, Electric Company is up $480. The second biggest net earner is Metalmarsh at +$200. So if MM is Electric Company he's so rich! :zombie: :haha:

Epig seems to be down the most, at -$500, from his big bid on the Chance card (will you let us know when you use it, Ep? Are you using it yourself or someone else? Is it Chance or Community Chest that can send you Directly To Jail? That would be funny.) Then Hedgeowl seems to be down $375, which I believe was the price she paid for the Windfall.

Ha, I just thought of another reason Epig could give for the early big bid. Maybe the baddies will consider him 'closer to bankruptcy' and avoid wasting their nightkill on a player that is so much closer to death. :biggrin:
I did think about the option that the baddies would try and NK those who have the most money.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”