Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:55 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:53 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:52 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:49 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:15 am @EnderWiggin when you get caught up, Lmk ur thoughts on the game and ur pov.

I have a feeling that you, me, or Santy is gonna die today and I’d like to hear ur thoughts on current voting as well and the people that sr u.
You/Belzy/Neon/SPF town

Rondo/Mac Town?

Lily/Nanook town but light enough that I'm not 100%

Dya/Chamo idk

Alison/Seanzie Wolfish based on meh or someone else's reads.

Santy/Wisp/Tilg kinda wolfish

Illario/Porscha heavily wolfish
We need to talk more about your scumreads.
Any specific questions?
You have mentioned a few scumreads I scum lean to as well, while some of them are widely townread by others, so I just want discussion on these reads. I mostly wanna know how you read Alison, Ilario and Porscha.
Allison I'm kinda null on, but Nook reads scum so I'm poking there.

Porscha vibes a lot with me in terms of reads early. I've called them early as town before but also as wolf.

I haven't got any specific wolf pings but their play feels meh.

Illario's treatment of me feels off as hell. He has changed his read up on me a few times and seems to be mis-explaining how I play. (Who else here who has experience with me can mention my snap scumreads? Mac, Rondo at the very least should be able to.)
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

@EnderWiggin @Belzy in a world where if Alison is mafia, what do u think that means for Ilario?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:59 am @EnderWiggin @Belzy in a world where if Alison is mafia, what do u think that means for Ilario?
I can't think of notable posts between them.

I'd have to reread and cba doing that before a flip.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:54 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:50 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:44 am But to answer ur question Lily-sama, it’s because I feel that with what u had at the time, it felt pre-mature for Porscha to
Go “Lily-lock town never rescind” and it feels a bit out of place considering the games that Porscha had been in with u where she doesn’t find you as “confident town” early in games
Not including spirit farer, which I am not confident when I tr'd lily and my first game with her, I am confident I have never taken longer than halfway through day 2 to find lily as town or wolf
I always find lily early

Why are you allowed to say you can find spf town with confidence due to the quantity of games you have played and siniliarty in playstyle, but I'm not allowed the same luxury with lily??

Literally 1984
+1
+7
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:00 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:59 am @EnderWiggin @Belzy in a world where if Alison is mafia, what do u think that means for Ilario?
I can't think of notable posts between them.

I'd have to reread and cba doing that before a flip.
I ask because Alison was one of Ilario’s first tr to start the game and has been pretty confident there as the game has progressed.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Ilario strongly townreads Alison, so I was more thinking about what if Ilario is scum and Alison is town, or they are both scum but different parties. I don't see Ilario townreading Alison strongly as an indication they have to be teamed; I find it way too early to make such assumptions.

Having said that:

[VOTE: ilario] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Alison - Personally I mind melded with her a fair bit in the early game which is usually a good sign but as I just said Nanook is scumreading her and Nanook tends to read her well so I am very unsure now.

arogame123 - Lol... seems like at different times of the day I either scumread or townread him. Right now I am of the opinion he is probably town just because I find it hard to believe that he'd be so widely suspected as mafia given when I've found him mafia rightly before he seems to have the town snowed generally. Anyway yeah whatever I townread him lil bit.

Belzy - Just, kinda think they were obvious town?

Cham - Not sure they have posted yet?

dyachei - POE. Lean wolf. Posts weren't great. Not gonna townread them for that.

ilario - Feel like he has not been his usual ilario townself. Hasn't been hostile enough in pushing his reads. Hasn't upset anyone. Hasn't been upset himself. Wolf.

Lily - Think they've hit their town notes now.

Ender - Kinda think their perspectives here are good but like ... actually giving a shit about how they are being read is a scumtell for Ender lol. Eh town.

Millium - Again, kinda townread them then didn't. I can find reasons to scumread so many of these slots it's really annoying. I didn't like the way he was dealing with Rondo. It felt like he thought Rondo was openwolfing and he was trying to distance but was confused about Rondo not catching flak haha. That's probably a dumb read tbh. I kinda have an ok wisp read usually and by and large i've townread him here.

Nanook - Null, lean Nanook. I feel like his alignment will be obvious by the end of the day this time.

Neon - Was playing squarely in their wolf meta and has shifted entirely. I'm 99.9% sure everyone on this website is still treating Neon like a shit wolf when Neon is actually probably one of the best wolves in this particular playerlist. The fact that Santy and Lily are townreading Neon is like, maybe okay for Lily cuz Lily townread Neon when Neon wasn't actually being uwuwolfy but Santy townread Neon when Neon was being straight up wolfy and I don't think Santy has near enough meta with wolf Neon to make that read. Maybe I'm just paranoid of Neon now but they did wolfy shit, then they stopped after I called them on it and for that I'm putting them in the POE still idgaf. If Neon is mafia SPF needs two in the chest one in the head.

Porscha - Like, I thought they were an outed wolf then they made a couple of okay sounding posts. Still POE. Have some doubts it's wolf Porscha though. Weird read but I kinda feel like if Porscha randed wolf in this game, this would have been the one where they'd snow everyone. Lowposting in this particular game feels more likely to come from a Porscha who doesn't particularly care how they are being read? Still POE tho.

Rondo - As I said I think he's town because I feel like he was actually trying to sort me, gave up, and is now fancy playing trying to reaction bait the universe.

Santy - Nearly every slot I have a scumread and a townread simultaneously it's so frustrating. Santy's reads were so so bogus and having wolfed with him, he is an audacious wolf that has a big range. But as town he is also such a mixed bag. Honestly have nfi. I guess wolf lean.

Seanzie - Hmmm. Haven't got enough to go on. I think he's probably town just cuz of the way the thread has dealt with him (ilario, alison in particular). Very very very light town lean.

SPF - ♍︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎◻︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ♒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎ □︎♐︎♐︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎■︎ ◻︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ●︎♋︎❖︎♋︎ ◆︎⬥︎◆︎

Tilgarial - Gut read town for no real reason.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 am Ender - Kinda think their perspectives here are good but like ... actually giving a shit about how they are being read is a scumtell for Ender lol. Eh town.
No.

Lmao.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also @arogame123 you are wrong that my scumreads are better than my townreads, the problem isn't that I have bad townreads it's that when I do make a single bad townread the wolves fucken dine out on it like it's Christmas Turkey and the town gobble that shit up. So it's safer to ignore my legacy on town frankly and be very sus about people who cite it as reasons to shield themselves (or others).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 am Ender - Kinda think their perspectives here are good but like ... actually giving a shit about how they are being read is a scumtell for Ender lol. Eh town.
No.

Lmao.
Oh not town? Okay cool.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:05 am
No.

Lmao.
Oh not town? Okay cool.
I mean "No, I care about how people wolf read me no matter my alignment."

Constellations team mafia is probably the most notable I make a big deal about it as town but I'm pretty sure if I go check the archive I can find a lot of games where I make snarky comments about how people read me when I flipped town.

Also usually related to me being voted d1 tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Experiment time

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 am Neon - Was playing squarely in their wolf meta and has shifted entirely. I'm 99.9% sure everyone on this website is still treating Neon like a shit wolf when Neon is actually probably one of the best wolves in this particular playerlist. The fact that Santy and Lily are townreading Neon is like, maybe okay for Lily cuz Lily townread Neon when Neon wasn't actually being uwuwolfy but Santy townread Neon when Neon was being straight up wolfy and I don't think Santy has near enough meta with wolf Neon to make that read. Maybe I'm just paranoid of Neon now but they did wolfy shit, then they stopped after I called them on it and for that I'm putting them in the POE still idgaf. If Neon is mafia SPF needs two in the chest one in the head.
This genuinely means a lot to me to hear. Like... more than I can express.

If I'm such a good wolf wouldn't you being able to find me as a wolf early and blatantly point at my wolfiness not being genuine or just me not being good lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:05 am Also @arogame123 you are wrong that my scumreads are better than my townreads, the problem isn't that I have bad townreads it's that when I do make a single bad townread the wolves fucken dine out on it like it's Christmas Turkey and the town gobble that shit up. So it's safer to ignore my legacy on town frankly and be very sus about people who cite it as reasons to shield themselves (or others).
Ah I see, hence the if neon is mafia, 2 shots in the chest and 1 in the head for spf?

And I’ll actually see/analyse how people treat your town reads and if some end up mafia, will look closely at how people went about them.

But I think I mostly agree with the people u have as town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:07 am
No.

Lmao.
Oh not town? Okay cool.

Constellations team mafia is probably the most notable I make a big deal about it as town but I'm pretty sure if I go check the archive I can find a lot of games where I make snarky comments about how people read me when I flipped town.

Nah man you misunderstand by point. I know you don't care about being scumread more than like the basic amount any wolf cares about it. I just know you completely give no fucks as town. So actually being towny and solvy is a bit pingy but i also recognise the read is garbage and townread you anyway so...
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 am Alison - Personally I mind melded with her a fair bit in the early game which is usually a good sign but as I just said Nanook is scumreading her and Nanook tends to read her well so I am very unsure now.

arogame123 - Lol... seems like at different times of the day I either scumread or townread him. Right now I am of the opinion he is probably town just because I find it hard to believe that he'd be so widely suspected as mafia given when I've found him mafia rightly before he seems to have the town snowed generally. Anyway yeah whatever I townread him lil bit.

Belzy - Just, kinda think they were obvious town?

Cham - Not sure they have posted yet?

dyachei - POE. Lean wolf. Posts weren't great. Not gonna townread them for that.

ilario - Feel like he has not been his usual ilario townself. Hasn't been hostile enough in pushing his reads. Hasn't upset anyone. Hasn't been upset himself. Wolf.

Lily - Think they've hit their town notes now.

Ender - Kinda think their perspectives here are good but like ... actually giving a shit about how they are being read is a scumtell for Ender lol. Eh town.

Millium - Again, kinda townread them then didn't. I can find reasons to scumread so many of these slots it's really annoying. I didn't like the way he was dealing with Rondo. It felt like he thought Rondo was openwolfing and he was trying to distance but was confused about Rondo not catching flak haha. That's probably a dumb read tbh. I kinda have an ok wisp read usually and by and large i've townread him here.

Nanook - Null, lean Nanook. I feel like his alignment will be obvious by the end of the day this time.

Neon - Was playing squarely in their wolf meta and has shifted entirely. I'm 99.9% sure everyone on this website is still treating Neon like a shit wolf when Neon is actually probably one of the best wolves in this particular playerlist. The fact that Santy and Lily are townreading Neon is like, maybe okay for Lily cuz Lily townread Neon when Neon wasn't actually being uwuwolfy but Santy townread Neon when Neon was being straight up wolfy and I don't think Santy has near enough meta with wolf Neon to make that read. Maybe I'm just paranoid of Neon now but they did wolfy shit, then they stopped after I called them on it and for that I'm putting them in the POE still idgaf. If Neon is mafia SPF needs two in the chest one in the head.

Porscha - Like, I thought they were an outed wolf then they made a couple of okay sounding posts. Still POE. Have some doubts it's wolf Porscha though. Weird read but I kinda feel like if Porscha randed wolf in this game, this would have been the one where they'd snow everyone. Lowposting in this particular game feels more likely to come from a Porscha who doesn't particularly care how they are being read? Still POE tho.

Rondo - As I said I think he's town because I feel like he was actually trying to sort me, gave up, and is now fancy playing trying to reaction bait the universe.

Santy - Nearly every slot I have a scumread and a townread simultaneously it's so frustrating. Santy's reads were so so bogus and having wolfed with him, he is an audacious wolf that has a big range. But as town he is also such a mixed bag. Honestly have nfi. I guess wolf lean.

Seanzie - Hmmm. Haven't got enough to go on. I think he's probably town just cuz of the way the thread has dealt with him (ilario, alison in particular). Very very very light town lean.

SPF - ♍︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎◻︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ♒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎ □︎♐︎♐︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎■︎ ◻︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ●︎♋︎❖︎♋︎ ◆︎⬥︎◆︎

Tilgarial - Gut read town for no real reason.
♍︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎◻︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ♒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎ □︎♐︎♐︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎■︎ ◻︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ●︎♋︎❖︎♋︎ ◆︎⬥︎◆︎
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:07 am Experiment time

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
That’s the thing right, I know I am.

The other 4 I think it’s likely belzy/rondo are.

I had neon/ender in poE, but ender’s catch up and posts have been townie as I’ve noted and neon had a couple of decent posts.

I will say that the way ender read Neon with such confidence and the whole “pocket reaction” felt not w/w.

So I’d say max one mafia in that list tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
I'd say likely never.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 am Neon - Was playing squarely in their wolf meta and has shifted entirely. I'm 99.9% sure everyone on this website is still treating Neon like a shit wolf when Neon is actually probably one of the best wolves in this particular playerlist. The fact that Santy and Lily are townreading Neon is like, maybe okay for Lily cuz Lily townread Neon when Neon wasn't actually being uwuwolfy but Santy townread Neon when Neon was being straight up wolfy and I don't think Santy has near enough meta with wolf Neon to make that read. Maybe I'm just paranoid of Neon now but they did wolfy shit, then they stopped after I called them on it and for that I'm putting them in the POE still idgaf. If Neon is mafia SPF needs two in the chest one in the head.

If I'm such a good wolf wouldn't you being able to find me as a wolf early and blatantly point at my wolfiness not being genuine or just me not being good lol
It's a silly read. Being a good wolf =/= fooling Mac. Being a good wolf =/= not getting chopped, convincing the consensus that you are town, manipulating things to kill town without it falling on you, sewing the game with content that pushes forward the mafia win con.

It's also very very disingenuous to try to make this argument.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also Mac, ur explanation post to me made me laugh so hard lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
I wanna say yes.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:32 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:58 am @EnderWiggin there are girls here, come pick me up
Go pick them up instead.
You didn't have to kill him like that damn
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:10 am

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
I'd say likely never.
Taking away the probability element, is there anyone here in particular that stands out as not likely to be town?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

See, this is the type of thing I don’t understand why you’d want to argue on if ur town. Just seems a bit disingenuous to me.

Also side note ender, these are examples of things that wisp isn’t doing this game that they did in their other games. Not word for word, but similar expressions if u will
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:08 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:07 am
No.

Lmao.
Oh not town? Okay cool.

Nah man you misunderstand by point. I know you don't care about being scumread more than like the basic amount any wolf cares about it. I just know you completely give no fucks as town. So actually being towny and solvy is a bit pingy but i also recognise the read is garbage and townread you anyway so...
Lol. Alright. And acceptable.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:11 am

It's a silly read. Being a good wolf =/= fooling Mac. Being a good wolf =/= not getting chopped, convincing the consensus that you are town, manipulating things to kill town without it falling on you, sewing the game with content that pushes forward the mafia win con.

Not trying to be disingenuous sorry.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:13 am

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
I'd say likely never.
Taking away the probability element, is there anyone here in particular that stands out as not likely to be town?
I mean... but really. Rondo and Aro are two I don't confidently town read but they aren't specifically wolfy.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:11 am Also Mac, ur explanation post to me made me laugh so hard lol
Well it's true like I have actually found you as mafia a couple times now and was largely alone while you had very good town players snowed as hell and it's frustrating as shit. So the fact that you do not have them snowed likely just means you aren't really trying to (or there's partnery shit going down).

But at any rate it's just dumb to actually pursue suspicion and try to get you over d1 cuz you're being the most productive player in terms of content with your questioning and shit. It's just better to treat you as town for as we start to come to the pointy end of the day.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:14 am

See, this is the type of thing I don’t understand why you’d want to argue on if ur town. Just seems a bit disingenuous to me.

Also side note ender, these are examples of things that wisp isn’t doing this game that they did in their other games. Not word for word, but similar expressions if u will
I really really hate that you just sheeped me using the word disingenuous haha.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Apparently I'm the queen of being unintentionally disingenuous

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:15 am

If I find you wolfy for things that nobody else does that work on snowing the fuck out of people, does that make you a bad wolf?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:16 am

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
I'd say likely never.
I mean... but really. Rondo and Aro are two I don't confidently town read but they aren't specifically wolfy.
So why did u say never then?! That seems a bit extreme based on ur assessment here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

At some stage in this game you decided to stop being an uwu themed chaos goblin consciously. Why? @Neon
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:17 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:15 am

If I find you wolfy for things that nobody else does that work on snowing the fuck out of people, does that make you a bad wolf?
No. That's fair.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:17 am

I really really hate that you just sheeped me using the word disingenuous haha.
More like we came to the same conclusion together hehe.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:17 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:16 am

Aro
Belzy
Ender
Neon
Rondo

Are these all town?
I'd say likely never.
So why did u say never then?! That seems a bit extreme based on ur assessment here.
Probability. Literally just probability.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Neon do u have a current gamestate/poE rn? A brief list is fine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's not overwhelm Neon lol. I asked a question first.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:18 am At some stage in this game you decided to stop being an uwu themed chaos goblin consciously. Why? @Neon
I'm still being moderately uwu chaos goblin right? I'm just like also solving and trying. I dunno why I can't give you a good reason... when I think I see something I talk about it otherwise I do neon things... I've actually felt like I've seen things more often this game that I should engage on than normal ig

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can sense Aro getting overexcited and enthused by what's happening right now and I really really doubt I'd be getting that vibe from him if he was a wolf.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:19 am @Neon do u have a current gamestate/poE rn? A brief list is fine
I posted a whole list for you I think

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:18 am At some stage in this game you decided to stop being an uwu themed chaos goblin consciously. Why? @Neon
I'm still being moderately uwu chaos goblin right? I'm just like also solving and trying. I dunno why I can't give you a good reason... when I think I see something I talk about it otherwise I do neon things... I've actually felt like I've seen things more often this game that I should engage on than normal ig
Which slot are you the most suspicious of and which slot are you the most convinced is town?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:16 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:11 am Also Mac, ur explanation post to me made me laugh so hard lol
Well it's true like I have actually found you as mafia a couple times now and was largely alone while you had very good town players snowed as hell and it's frustrating as shit. So the fact that you do not have them snowed likely just means you aren't really trying to (or there's partnery shit going down).

But at any rate it's just dumb to actually pursue suspicion and try to get you over d1 cuz you're being the most productive player in terms of content with your questioning and shit. It's just better to treat you as town for as we start to come to the pointy end of the day.
Yea totally fair and this explanation actually helps me better understand why u sr Ilario then for the reasons u stated earlier.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:21 am I can sense Aro getting overexcited and enthused by what's happening right now and I really really doubt I'd be getting that vibe from him if he was a wolf.
Is this a trap. It's a trap isn't it.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:22 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:19 am @Neon do u have a current gamestate/poE rn? A brief list is fine
Oh mb, could u re-quote it uwu? I’m on my phone rn lol.

I’ll post a cool ow meme maybe if u do
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:22 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:21 am
Which slot are you the most suspicious of and which slot are you the most convinced is town?
Town. Lily.

Scum. Tilg but not really confidently.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:21 am I can sense Aro getting overexcited and enthused by what's happening right now and I really really doubt I'd be getting that vibe from him if he was a wolf.
Is this a trap. It's a trap isn't it.
He might think it is but no. This is just me attempting the beginnings of a towncore.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Mac/Aro are 100% in my town rn.

This whole vibe set is pretty legit tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:23 am
Oh mb, could u re-quote it uwu? I’m on my phone rn lol.

I’ll post a cool ow meme maybe if u do
I'm on mobile and at work but I'll try to find it

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:20 am Let's not overwhelm Neon lol. I asked a question first.
Lol ok, I’ll let you two go at it. Don’t want to overload her, you’re right.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”