Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

I am inviting you to persuade me on your reasons as much as I am asking you to read through mine and discuss reads, getting sidetracked by Neon here feels like a plan you both concocted in mafia chat tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Neon @ilario I think you're both town. So stop antagonising each other please. I want Ilario's perspective on the game to be logical and up to date and side questing him atm is annoying.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Give me one good reason why we should not lynch ilario.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:17 am @Neon @ilario I think you're both town. So stop antagonising each other please. I want Ilario's perspective on the game to be logical and up to date and side questing him atm is annoying.
I was done anyways. I found their last response towny.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:17 am @Neon @ilario I think you're both town. So stop antagonising each other please. I want Ilario's perspective on the game to be logical and up to date and side questing him atm is annoying.
I was done anyways. I found their last response towny.
Bad and wrong but towny.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:18 am Give me one good reason why we should not lynch ilario.
How many times have you played with Ilario in the past?

How many times have you played with mafia Ilario?

What percentage of the posts in this game have you read?

How likely do you think we are to chop Ilario on day 1 with this playerlist?
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:14 am if you decide to lock tunnel neon here when i'm literally pleading with you to help me solve the game i'm straight up going to take it as a wolf claim because it's strictly anti-town... like staring the correct thing to do in the face and saying "no, Satan for me please".
bro the way i solve the game normally takes time, time i dont have atm. i will take time to read your iso and your points but at best ill probably just end up sheeping you. like if you came to me with this idea 24 hours ago then we could have maybe done something which maakes me have to ask...where is this sudden urge to want to tagteam coming from? (i mean i do agree in a v/v world our masonry is defs +ev its just that i last remember you were pushing me. if the answer is in your iso feel free to ignore this, ill get to it eventually)
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Wake me up when ilario comes with a real perspective on the game.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:18 am Give me one good reason why we should not lynch ilario.
belsy is probs just a negative utility villa
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 am
Wake me up when ilario comes with a real perspective on the game.
rich.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:19 am

1 time

0 times, only 3p ilario who sided with town

I hope a very high %, I try to catchup everytime and sometimes iso people

At this rate not likely
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:14 am if you decide to lock tunnel neon here when i'm literally pleading with you to help me solve the game i'm straight up going to take it as a wolf claim because it's strictly anti-town... like staring the correct thing to do in the face and saying "no, Satan for me please".
bro the way i solve the game normally takes time, time i dont have atm. i will take time to read your iso and your points but at best ill probably just end up sheeping you. like if you came to me with this idea 24 hours ago then we could have maybe done something which maakes me have to ask...where is this sudden urge to want to tagteam coming from? (i mean i do agree in a v/v world our masonry is defs +ev its just that i last remember you were pushing me. if the answer is in your iso feel free to ignore this, ill get to it eventually)
It dawned on me that if you were town that you would place solving energy towards Tilgarial given there are limited people in this game experienced with Tilgarial and upon reading your ISO I found your approach to Tilgarial very pro town in contrast to Santygrass and Millium's approach to the same slot (particularly Santygrass who has been death riding Tilgarial while blowing smoke up your anus without talking to you about your Tilgarial read or pleading to you to see the sense of their reasoning on Tilgarial).
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:22 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 am
It dawned on me that if you were town that you would place solving energy towards Tilgarial given there are limited people in this game experienced with Tilgarial and upon reading your ISO I found your approach to Tilgarial very pro town in contrast to Santygrass and Millium's approach to the same slot (particularly Santygrass who has been death riding Tilgarial while blowing smoke up your anus without talking to you about your Tilgarial read or pleading to you to see the sense of their reasoning on Tilgarial).
thats a very good take. man i hope ur a villa and tilg is a villa because if ur not then thats a big shame on the actual villas in the game because the only 2 decent takes on my slot ive seen from this game have been from you two (including the random trs i gotten from other slots)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:22 am

1 time

At this rate not likely
Okay so given the above answers I would say that unless you have claim a red check on Ilario there is not much you're going to be able to say to persuade me that Ilario is an optimal day 1 chop here. I have no reason to trust your meta on Ilario is accurate. I have no reason to trust that you would be able to catch Ilario if they were mafia. I have no reason to believe that even if Ilario is mafia and you're right it will lead anywhere productive so it's best to just not.

Thing is that with slots like Ilario (ie. slots that are viable n1/n2 self resolves. It's just optimal to let them. Don't risk doing the mafia's job for them by taking out a whale on day 1. Don't risk giving the mafia the win of trolling a strong villager into outing their role because you tunneled badly. Just let them try to deepwolf. They often bus anyway.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

1 time

At this rate not likely
and did u not learn anyhting from that game? yall literally won the game because of the 3ps hard townsiding
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

But furthermore @ilario I am trying to tag team with a lot of different people who i have differing levels of confidence in so me wanting to live read with you and see if we can find some agreement is less an exercise in "i town read you so let's see who we can mind meld on" and more of a "I think ur town and want to be sure so let's see if we can find things to mind meld on".

Also the limited times we've actually done this has ended tragically bad for the mafia.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Since I posted my last reads list and have done a lot of questioning and interacting and backreading my list looks more like this.

Confident town

Allison
Belzy
ilario
Lilypetal
EnderWiggen
Neon
Tilgarial

Slight town lean

dyachei
Seanzie

Slight wolf lean

arogame123
RondoDimBuckle

Wolf lean

Millium
Porscha
santygrass
staypositivefriend
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'd be keen to collect some "never w/w reads off the people in my townlist above". Ping me if you have any. (Including players you think I shouldn't be able to consider you w/w with yourself).

@Alison
@Belzy
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@EnderWiggin
@Neon
@Tilgarial
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:25 am

1 time

At this rate not likely
and did u not learn anyhting from that game? yall literally won the game because of the 3ps hard townsiding
I don't see how that is relevant here.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:25 am

1 time

At this rate not likely
Okay so given the above answers I would say that unless you have claim a red check on Ilario there is not much you're going to be able to say to persuade me that Ilario is an optimal day 1 chop here. I have no reason to trust your meta on Ilario is accurate. I have no reason to trust that you would be able to catch Ilario if they were mafia. I have no reason to believe that even if Ilario is mafia and you're right it will lead anywhere productive so it's best to just not.

Thing is that with slots like Ilario (ie. slots that are viable n1/n2 self resolves. It's just optimal to let them. Don't risk doing the mafia's job for them by taking out a whale on day 1. Don't risk giving the mafia the win of trolling a strong villager into outing their role because you tunneled badly. Just let them try to deepwolf. They often bus anyway.
I don't have a red check on anyone, so I don't think I can say anything on anyone to persuade you, because this is day 1 and we are still just trying to figure out the game. You have no reason to trust me on my abilities is fair, since we don't know each other that well.

"I have no reason to believe that even if Ilario is mafia and you're right it will lead anywhere productive so it's best to just not."

This is quite something to say, and not my approach to the game. I play the game to hunt down scum, and in my ideology lynching scum is good.

"Thing is that with slots like Ilario (ie. slots that are viable n1/n2 self resolves. It's just optimal to let them. Don't risk doing the mafia's job for them by taking out a whale on day 1. Don't risk giving the mafia the win of trolling a strong villager into outing their role because you tunneled badly. Just let them try to deepwolf. They often bus anyway."

You obviously speak with more experience being a Syn member than I am. This is not my point of view, you must understand.

I am here trying to deviate townly and scummy behavior from each other.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

he was heavily townsiding and won town the game in a game you sussed him and caught him...

hes saying you can't read him
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:28 am Image
Your gifs are only getting better.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:40 am he was heavily townsiding and won town the game in a game you sussed him and caught him...

hes saying you can't read him
I see.

Despite it being only 1 game, he was in fact 3p and on my community there is a long history it's best not to trust 3p. It is hardly any evidence to my ability to read him in future games.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:25 am

1 time

At this rate not likely

I don't have a red check on anyone, so I don't think I can say anything on anyone to persuade you, because this is day 1 and we are still just trying to figure out the game. You have no reason to trust me on my abilities is fair, since we don't know each other that well.

"I have no reason to believe that even if Ilario is mafia and you're right it will lead anywhere productive so it's best to just not."

This is quite something to say, and not my approach to the game. I play the game to hunt down scum, and in my ideology lynching scum is good.

"Thing is that with slots like Ilario (ie. slots that are viable n1/n2 self resolves. It's just optimal to let them. Don't risk doing the mafia's job for them by taking out a whale on day 1. Don't risk giving the mafia the win of trolling a strong villager into outing their role because you tunneled badly. Just let them try to deepwolf. They often bus anyway."

You obviously speak with more experience being a Syn member than I am. This is not my point of view, you must understand.

I am here trying to deviate townly and scummy behavior from each other.
don't get me wrong sorry it's obviously good and proper to push people and have your susses but I'm at a point where I'm attempting to strategically narrow down the game into a pool of candidates for us to focus on and I want to make that pool as

a) likely to be wolves and
b) realistically actually able to be chopped day 1 and
c) not someone who if we mischopped the mafia would throw a fucking parade about

for me ilario doesn't fit cat a b or c but I think you'd agree he doesn't fit cat b or c even from your perspective so yeah it's more a matter of pushing him right now is opposed to the strategy I'm putting out there right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Belzy check my recent readslist posts. Talk to me about non Ilario slots. I want to know which of my reads you agree with and disagree with.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

And for the record, I actually townread ilario that game until he outed being 3p, and then I just honour my protocal based on my community's history on the average 3p roles.

If anything. It is one game, and a very special game where ilario had a very special role, and to use that against me is definitly not helping nor relevant enough.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:44 am Belzy check my recent readslist posts. Talk to me about non Ilario slots. I want to know which of my reads you agree with and disagree with.
I will get back at ya. My shift is ending rather soon, so I need to afk for a while first.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:47 am Hmmm, maybe Alison is the move today lmfao

@ilario why are u so confident on Alison being town and I would like to hear ur thoughts there
towniest poster on pg 1, handling of wisp was towny, i found myself mindmelding with her on certain takes like ender but i will admit if slots like ender are town (which they might very well be) then i will admit the latter half of their iso isnt as good as the earlier half
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 am Alison - Personally I mind melded with her a fair bit in the early game which is usually a good sign but as I just said Nanook is scumreading her and Nanook tends to read her well so I am very unsure now.

arogame123 - Lol... seems like at different times of the day I either scumread or townread him. Right now I am of the opinion he is probably town just because I find it hard to believe that he'd be so widely suspected as mafia given when I've found him mafia rightly before he seems to have the town snowed generally. Anyway yeah whatever I townread him lil bit.

Belzy - Just, kinda think they were obvious town?

Cham - Not sure they have posted yet?

dyachei - POE. Lean wolf. Posts weren't great. Not gonna townread them for that.

ilario - Feel like he has not been his usual ilario townself. Hasn't been hostile enough in pushing his reads. Hasn't upset anyone. Hasn't been upset himself. Wolf.

Lily - Think they've hit their town notes now.

Ender - Kinda think their perspectives here are good but like ... actually giving a shit about how they are being read is a scumtell for Ender lol. Eh town.

Millium - Again, kinda townread them then didn't. I can find reasons to scumread so many of these slots it's really annoying. I didn't like the way he was dealing with Rondo. It felt like he thought Rondo was openwolfing and he was trying to distance but was confused about Rondo not catching flak haha. That's probably a dumb read tbh. I kinda have an ok wisp read usually and by and large i've townread him here.

Nanook - Null, lean Nanook. I feel like his alignment will be obvious by the end of the day this time.

Neon - Was playing squarely in their wolf meta and has shifted entirely. I'm 99.9% sure everyone on this website is still treating Neon like a shit wolf when Neon is actually probably one of the best wolves in this particular playerlist. The fact that Santy and Lily are townreading Neon is like, maybe okay for Lily cuz Lily townread Neon when Neon wasn't actually being uwuwolfy but Santy townread Neon when Neon was being straight up wolfy and I don't think Santy has near enough meta with wolf Neon to make that read. Maybe I'm just paranoid of Neon now but they did wolfy shit, then they stopped after I called them on it and for that I'm putting them in the POE still idgaf. If Neon is mafia SPF needs two in the chest one in the head.

Porscha - Like, I thought they were an outed wolf then they made a couple of okay sounding posts. Still POE. Have some doubts it's wolf Porscha though. Weird read but I kinda feel like if Porscha randed wolf in this game, this would have been the one where they'd snow everyone. Lowposting in this particular game feels more likely to come from a Porscha who doesn't particularly care how they are being read? Still POE tho.

Rondo - As I said I think he's town because I feel like he was actually trying to sort me, gave up, and is now fancy playing trying to reaction bait the universe.

Santy - Nearly every slot I have a scumread and a townread simultaneously it's so frustrating. Santy's reads were so so bogus and having wolfed with him, he is an audacious wolf that has a big range. But as town he is also such a mixed bag. Honestly have nfi. I guess wolf lean.

Seanzie - Hmmm. Haven't got enough to go on. I think he's probably town just cuz of the way the thread has dealt with him (ilario, alison in particular). Very very very light town lean.

SPF - ♍︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎◻︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ♒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎ □︎♐︎♐︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎■︎ ◻︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ●︎♋︎❖︎♋︎ ◆︎⬥︎◆︎

Tilgarial - Gut read town for no real reason.
Okay we’re pretty much on the same page in that none of us really have an idea what’s going on

Slots have been towny then wolfy or wolfy then towny but nobody has been consistently either is pmuch the tldr of this d1
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:41 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:28 am Image
Your gifs are only getting better.
Thank you. I'm a coniesseur

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:34 am I'd be keen to collect some "never w/w reads off the people in my townlist above". Ping me if you have any. (Including players you think I shouldn't be able to consider you w/w with yourself).

@Alison
@Belzy
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@EnderWiggin
@Neon
@Tilgarial
I don't do these often because I struggle with them.

Me and everyone cause I'm town. But seriously...

Like at a base level Illario Belzy that's the only one that immediately springs to mind definitively.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Mac, you’re my only ride or die tr now, not even alison because I realize I need to re-eval there after what others have said. I don’t think we are solving this game any time soon, I don’t think this game will be solveable for Atleast a couple more days if I’m being totally honest.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:14 am Mac, you’re my only ride or die tr now, not even alison because I realize I need to re-eval there after what others have said. I don’t think we are solving this game any time soon, I don’t think this game will be solveable for Atleast a couple more days if I’m being totally honest.
If you can't find at least 2 other obv townies right now that's what Santy would call a

Skill. Issue.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:16 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:14 am Mac, you’re my only ride or die tr now, not even alison because I realize I need to re-eval there after what others have said. I don’t think we are solving this game any time soon, I don’t think this game will be solveable for Atleast a couple more days if I’m being totally honest.
If you can't find at least 2 other obv townies right now that's what Santy would call a

Skill. Issue.
I could but I don’t want to reward villas for bad reads
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

just keep reading past that point I did some good solving and got a lot more confident
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:32 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:30 am [VOTE: santygrass] aubergine

awooooooooooooooooooooo
Ur vote and post aside, I want u to know pikachu that every time u post, I get super excited in the game and enjoy having convos/playing with u and just wanted u to know that hehe.
Idk why but the way aro has a mini orgasm everytime spf posts is kinda towny ig
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:33 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:32 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:30 am [VOTE: santygrass] aubergine

awooooooooooooooooooooo
Ur vote and post aside, I want u to know pikachu that every time u post, I get super excited in the game and enjoy having convos/playing with u and just wanted u to know that hehe.
i appreciate that tbh, i enjoy your energy/presence in games as well
Man I feel like I could just be confbiased but spfs response here feels kinda subdued

Like she’s just not matching Aros energy in her reply and the confbiased part of me thinks it’s because she feels guilty that aro is townreading her so strongly

This is probs a bad read so don’t put too much stock into it
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:21 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:16 am

Skill. Issue.
I could but I don’t want to reward villas for bad reads
I just truly adore your perspective. 10/10.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:00 am I think Millium is a wolf.

They are repping a fairly strong scumread on Tilgarial, but they haven't bothered to really case them. Instead just deferring to the "their vote on lily was bad" read. Notwithstanding that the Tilgarial read wasn't scummy imo (not towny but not scummy) the biggest issue I have is that they have had a very strong townread on Ilario throughout, yet Ilario is confidently townreading Tilgarial. Given their combined experience with Tilgarial I feel like if Wisp was scumreading Tilgarial that they would have at least attempted to persuade their strongest townread that is one of the only other slots in this game that should be able to agree with them.
i think ur mixing up wisp and santy in here

santy tr me, wisp didnt

wisp might be a wolf regardless ig, im not sure
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:02 am I also feel like someone who has had the unique vantage point that Wisp has had on watching Tilgarial wolf would be more discerning and craft an argument more predicated on seeing similarities in their play to the champs game they wolfed with them, but they have cited no such thing and are scumreading them for a very weak reason instead.
thats valid. iirc i remember i asked wisp their read on tilg because i found it odd they werent talking about each other tthat much
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:08 am @Lilypetal @Neon where are you two on Porscha here?
i kinda wanna vote porcha but thats pending a quick iso there first
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:13 am Millium
Porscha
Nanook

^ I feel like all three of these slots are mafia.
@ilario how do you feel about this?
why nook? dont really oppose the other 2
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

hyperdimension neptunia is a great game and everyone should play it that is all. Its a parody of the console wars its fantastic.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:30 am Since I posted my last reads list and have done a lot of questioning and interacting and backreading my list looks more like this.

Confident town

Allison
Belzy
ilario
Lilypetal
EnderWiggen
Neon
Tilgarial

Slight town lean

dyachei
Seanzie

Slight wolf lean

arogame123
RondoDimBuckle

Wolf lean

Millium
Porscha
santygrass
staypositivefriend
i cant say theres anyone in the top row i strongly disagree with except for ender, but his later responses after i pushed him were okay enough so im willing to just take the top row for now and solve using that
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

If porcha is a hit then I feel better on ender
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Catched up. While reading some of Mac posts I felt the urge of spanking him because it shocks me seeing him have that bad takes on me tbhtbh

@arogame123 I saw that you pinged like more than half the playerlist but not me. Are you avoiding to interact with me for any reason? You said that your playstyle was similar to spf as a reason to solidify your townread there. And... From the games we played together (sf1 and the mash) I disagree? Like, even in champs we said that our styles were more matching in style ? I feel like our approach as towns usually meld in the sense of <trying to find towns and heavily basing on interactions to solve those slots too>< . In those games we played, I felt like you were doing an effort to solve me. Here you painted me lazily as mafia and are notasking me questions, not trying to solve me , a slot you played with before, said you see similiraties in style in other game, that you throwed sus, and that is even voting you and talked about you quite a bit.

So, why? Do you think my perception on you is wrong here?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

/vote porcha (went through their iso and feel okay with voting here)

If mac and others feel strongly on wisp I can move there closer to eod to consolidate

Does anyone know when eod is?
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:42 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:08 pm I domt understand how people are so sure that Mac is town at this point tbh. Like, Im not sussing there and I think that if they are town thy will indeed obvtown later or be killed, but to say it with the post they had until that point... Idk.

Not saying names cuz I only remember spf putting them as strongest town and Im townreading spf, but I saw more people confident in Mac being town and Im just shaking my head smh
What are your thoughts on ilario?
Town. I vibed with their early takes (re:one of th firsts to poke at aro in early), and still vibing with their reads. Seeing their push on spf now I kinda see why spf said in the game we wolfed together that illario was likelier to tunnel them LOL.
But summarized is received town ping at the start+vibing with their reads/approach = Town

Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:48 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:11 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:32 pm @santygrass why you voting arogame?
You said you ISO'd me right? Then you should know lol.

I wasnt vibing with their takes at all (Mostly pinged by the wisp super early townread that seemed scummy to me) . The Lilypetal vote screams scum too. Like, I explained those things too.
Most of their long posts I skimmed tho, felt like overexplaining stuff and Im not going to put that much effort into reading stuff (? .

But yeah , the fact that aro was almost top poster, interacts with people and stuff, and their vote was only a sheep onto a 3 poster in which he didnt try to interact at all is super wolfy imo
isn't this like pretty level 1 to assume of aro though

Why? Its based on my experience with how V!aro plays. And this doesnt add up
idk aro is a really hard read for me and that's also because I think he's a good wolf
I'm not particularly inclined to believe wolf aro would get caught on something that simple...
he's been interactive with a lot of other slots and lily wasn't around for a good while so it's not like he could discuss with her anyway

did I agree that the vote was good or useful as a means to apply pressure to lily? no, she's gonna come back to thread eventually regardless
do I think it's AI for aro? also no
This is a really weird defense?
Like, people wont do wolfy stuff if they are a good wolf?

Like, my point is entirely that taking their town games I know of him as basis their approach to votes / slots doesnt add up in the slightles to me. But you are dismissing it 'because he is a good wolf'?
Like, I'm sorry but comparing approaches of past games and doing comparisons here, plus overlapping the fact that Lily is prob town so the sheep was on tow just makes it worse.

@Porscha how would you describe aro wolfgame? Rn it sounds like aro can kill someone in front of you and you would say 'Aww look at how cute is aro. They are a good wolf, they wouldnt kill someone in front of me cuz otherwise I would catch them' .

Like, its a read lacking a lot of depth?

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”