Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Chamomile »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:22 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:18 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:14 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:12 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:11 pm Santygrass vote Porsha to save Wisp.
Looking at wagons I's say its far more likely that Wisp is scum rather than Porscha being scum .

Like, Wisp wagon doesnt feel like a wagon formed to save Porscha at all tbh
I mean he's it's not you should just trust me tbh.
You voted me and lily first, I dont trust your reads more than mine. Most of the people in the Wisp wagon I feel good about being town wowee
You know I vote to feel things out. And scum reads are different than obv town reads which I'm better at. Like you in Finals and MKG in Wild Zoo. Like if you had a super strong town read I would trust you like I did with your Nate and PSV reads in Wild Zoo.
You ended up voting for me in finale. #NeverForget
Did I? It was for sacrificial purposes if so.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:22 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:20 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:19 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:19 pm [VOTE: aro] aubergine
You had me as leaning town to now voting me? Can you explain this progression and pop in with only about 40 minutes left in EOD? Lol
I explained earlier in posts you probably didnt read. I don't like that you have me in POE but have other people that had lowposted to that point in the null pile. also shouldnt null be in poe by definition?
Well I felt uninspired when u came in so I just put u at border of poE/null. It was more so I had u in poE than having u scummy.
yes my issue isnt that you found me null. its that you put me in poe when you had a null section that wasnt in the poe. feels like a false categorization
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:20 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 pm[VOTE: Aro] aubergine
So when I flip town, are u going to push wisp then? Cause then that’ll be a funny story
You sure do like to overreact to singular votes on you.
Well u have an intent that u wanted to kill me/hence the switch, so I’m wondering what ur thought process is in that world.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Also @Chamomile I am not voting Wisp, and you are more than welcome to vote aro with me ig.
Developing a read there would help me since its one of the slots I have focused most of the day
Spoiler: show
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Ok I did an ISO of dyachei and now I think they should be in the upper POE because I didn't like their approach to Seanzie. Asked me why I was townreading him, I gave a strong meta reason which Illario +1'd, and they didn't seem to take that into account at all... plus their suspicion of him stays even after he demonstrated the behaviors that they were suspecting him for not demonstrating. Such as having strong opinions on who is mafia.

The rest of their posts are shrug. Flat one liners that don't move me much one way or the other. If it wasn't for the Seanzie thing I might well come back and still have a shrug read on them.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

current votes -
aro - santy/dya/neon
chamo - rondo
Milly - sean/alison/belzy/mac/SPF/lily/milly
porscha - aro/chamo/nook/Ender/illario
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

@Jackofhearts2005

When da EoD?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:20 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:48 pm :shrug: [VOTE: Millium] aubergine
I like this vote too
Why?
Why do I like someone voting a slot that I have been calling lock wolf for the past 5 pages?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:23 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:22 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:18 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:14 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:12 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:11 pm Santygrass vote Porsha to save Wisp.
Looking at wagons I's say its far more likely that Wisp is scum rather than Porscha being scum .

Like, Wisp wagon doesnt feel like a wagon formed to save Porscha at all tbh
I mean he's it's not you should just trust me tbh.
You voted me and lily first, I dont trust your reads more than mine. Most of the people in the Wisp wagon I feel good about being town wowee
You know I vote to feel things out. And scum reads are different than obv town reads which I'm better at. Like you in Finals and MKG in Wild Zoo. Like if you had a super strong town read I would trust you like I did with your Nate and PSV reads in Wild Zoo.
You ended up voting for me in finale. #NeverForget
Did I? It was for sacrificial purposes if so.
😭😭😭
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:23 pm Ok I did an ISO of dyachei and now I think they should be in the upper POE because I didn't like their approach to Seanzie. Asked me why I was townreading him, I gave a strong meta reason which Illario +1'd, and they didn't seem to take that into account at all... plus their suspicion of him stays even after he demonstrated the behaviors that they were suspecting him for not demonstrating. Such as having strong opinions on who is mafia.

The rest of their posts are shrug. Flat one liners that don't move me much one way or the other. If it wasn't for the Seanzie thing I might well come back and still have a shrug read on them.
yes because i was trying to get a feel for what you were doing in thread. I dont blindly follow your reads and you know that
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:23 pm
You had me as leaning town to now voting me? Can you explain this progression and pop in with only about 40 minutes left in EOD? Lol
I explained earlier in posts you probably didnt read. I don't like that you have me in POE but have other people that had lowposted to that point in the null pile. also shouldnt null be in poe by definition?
Well I felt uninspired when u came in so I just put u at border of poE/null. It was more so I had u in poE than having u scummy.
yes my issue isnt that you found me null. its that you put me in poe when you had a null section that wasnt in the poe. feels like a false categorization
Oh I see, I guess it’s more so that I read some of ur content that felt kind of weak-ish in catchup hence why I had u in that poE but with others like chamile who were strict null and Nanook who I had agreed with some reads on and seanzie who seemed to get some town reads here and there. So that’s why I had the list the way I did and kind of made some solidifications there based on what I saw from my pov.

But I guess my question is, why do you vote me over ur other sr? What are ur thoughts on Seanzie since it seemed like u had some issues around his slot?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:26 pm
Oh I see, I guess it’s more so that I read some of ur content that felt kind of weak-ish in catchup hence why I had u in that poE but with others like chamile who were strict null and Nanook who I had agreed with some reads on and seanzie who seemed to get some town reads here and there. So that’s why I had the list the way I did and kind of made some solidifications there based on what I saw from my pov.

But I guess my question is, why do you vote me over ur other sr? What are ur thoughts on Seanzie since it seemed like u had some issues around his slot?
well after scum reading seanzie he actually did some work so I'm less sure on him right now
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:23 pm Also @Chamomile I am not voting Wisp, and you are more than welcome to vote aro with me ig.
Developing a read there would help me since its one of the slots I have focused most of the day
Lmfaoo this dude.

Why not Porscha then?
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:25 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:23 pm Ok I did an ISO of dyachei and now I think they should be in the upper POE because I didn't like their approach to Seanzie. Asked me why I was townreading him, I gave a strong meta reason which Illario +1'd, and they didn't seem to take that into account at all... plus their suspicion of him stays even after he demonstrated the behaviors that they were suspecting him for not demonstrating. Such as having strong opinions on who is mafia.

yes because i was trying to get a feel for what you were doing in thread. I dont blindly follow your reads and you know that
Do you agree with the logic of the read? ie. Do you agree with me when I say that Seanzie not caring how people read him is a towntell, and that Seanzie has not cared how people read him this game?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, @Chamomile can you do me a favor and keep on posting? Like just post enough to not be the low poster. I have a plan incase something happens with the votes by eod.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:27 pm

Do you agree with the logic of the read? ie. Do you agree with me when I say that Seanzie not caring how people read him is a towntell, and that Seanzie has not cared how people read him this game?
I don't think that's a town tell for him, no.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Personally I would vote Wisp even if he's town because he's a liability.
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:27 pm

ok. I see you have improved your opinion on Seanzie after he started doing things as well. So perhaps you aren't treating Seanzie as poorly as I thought.

What are your reads on Wisp, aro and Porscha?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:23 pm Also @Chamomile I am not voting Wisp, and you are more than welcome to vote aro with me ig.
Lmfaoo this dude.

Why not Porscha then?
Because the Porscha wagon feels iffy to me, and the Wisp wagon with more towns tbh.

Porscha was in my scumleans but I see the wagon and it feels like a trap?

And Im asking about Seven take on you to evaluate more lf him / offer other alternative to save Wisp . Im mlstly evaluating them rn and on the lookout
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:24 pm
I like this vote too
Why?
Why do I like someone voting a slot that I have been calling lock wolf for the past 5 pages?
It's a bad vote though. I'be been calling Millium town all day and then just shrug and vote there. What does that say about me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I hate policy votes tbh and millium had a similar read to me of seanzie's case
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:26 pm

well after scum reading seanzie he actually did some work so I'm less sure on him right now
Shouldn't that be a red flag?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:27 pm

ok. I see you have improved your opinion on Seanzie after he started doing things as well. So perhaps you aren't treating Seanzie as poorly as I thought.

What are your reads on Wisp, aro and Porscha?
aro is a scum lean, wisp is a v lean, and no read on porscha
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:27 pm Personally I would vote Wisp even if he's town because he's a liability.
And if he flips town, how does that change your perspective?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 pm
I like this vote too
Why?
It's a bad vote though. I'be been calling Millium town all day and then just shrug and vote there. What does that say about me?
I didn't know that you had a townread on Millium. I am glad that you have seen the light. What made you convert?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:29 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:26 pm

Shouldn't that be a red flag?
no. It's not a red flag because it seemed cross posted for 1 and for 2 you seemed to really believe it
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 pm I hate policy votes tbh and millium had a similar read to me of seanzie's case
You can vote Millium for being scummy instead of for policy if you want.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I love how the people that are tr wisp want to end up voting me and not Porscha when I’ve felt the exact way lol.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:30 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 pm I hate policy votes tbh and millium had a similar read to me of seanzie's case
They tr wisp lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:29 pm aro is a scum lean, wisp is a v lean, and no read on porscha
I'd be ok with an aro vote as well. Aro and Wisp are my top two scumreads.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I dont really think he's being wolfy but I dont know his meta
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:31 pm
dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:29 pm aro is a scum lean, wisp is a v lean, and no read on porscha
am voting aro currently
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I like this vote too
Why?
You said that you thought that wisp could been flame fanning you tho irt to me iirc?

In my head that progression added up.

Also , I didnt comment on that but I felt like that read applied more to Tilgarial rather than Wisp. Like, if I wasnt in thread at the moment I feel like Tilg would've been more like 'Yeah, I see where are tou coming from' , rather than dismissing your read which is something that Tilg should know its a bad basis for the read you had. If it makes sense wowee
Alison

Post by Alison »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:29 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:27 pm Personally I would vote Wisp even if he's town because he's a liability.
Chamomile moves into my lock towns, and I have a long talk with you. Then I start hunting for who I miscleared on the Wisp wagon.
Alison

Post by Alison »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:31 pm
am voting aro currently
Sounds good.
Alison

Post by Alison »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:30 pm I love how the people that are tr wisp want to end up voting me and not Porscha when I’ve felt the exact way lol.
Are they obligated to not vote you just because you have a single read in common?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 pm
Lmfaoo this dude.

Why not Porscha then?
Because the Porscha wagon feels iffy to me, and the Wisp wagon with more towns tbh.

And Im asking about Seven take on you to evaluate more lf him / offer other alternative to save Wisp . Im mlstly evaluating them rn and on the lookout
What are ur reads on nook/ender/Ilario?

Because we’ve both agreed with the tr on wisp which I find odd u are shading me for then lol as well as the sr we share on Porscha.

Like you saw I’m not trying to work with u and I feel like you’re doing the same thing with not working within our poe.

Why does the wagon feel like a trap? And if you say bc of me then I’m just going to dismiss that bc I know I’m town lol.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:30 pm I love how the people that are tr wisp want to end up voting me and not Porscha when I’ve felt the exact way lol.
Are they obligated to not vote you just because you have a single read in common?
Well when they sr Porscha as well it’s a bit funny isn’t it?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:29 pm
Chamomile moves into my lock towns, and I have a long talk with you. Then I start hunting for who I miscleared on the Wisp wagon.
Ok cool
Alison

Post by Alison »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm
Well when they sr Porscha as well it’s a bit funny isn’t it?
They might TR Wisp, SR Porscha and SR you harder than Porscha.

Why isn't that possible?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Dyslexicon »

End of day is in about 4,5 hours, when the poll ends.
@Allison
@arogame123
@Belzy
@Chamomile
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@santygrass
@Seanzie
@staypositivefriend
@Tilgarial
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Like Alison, people either null read/sr Porscha and when u look at the Porscha wagon besides me, it includes people that have been tr at some point and when the people who tr wisp jump on me to create my wagon when the Porscha wagon exists as an alternative, it’s just pinging red flags for me
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:31 pm
I like this vote too
Why?
You said that you thought that wisp could been flame fanning you tho irt to me iirc?

In my head that progression added up.

Also , I didnt comment on that but I felt like that read applied more to Tilgarial rather than Wisp. Like, if I wasnt in thread at the moment I feel like Tilg would've been more like 'Yeah, I see where are tou coming from' , rather than dismissing your read which is something that Tilg should know its a bad basis for the read you had. If it makes sense wowee
I'm pretty sure I said in the first response around it that I'm not buying into it, lol
I liked the perspective in terms of how it relates to me reading sean
and can you really call me moderating and translating for you two fanning the flames, when I could have stayed out of it and watched you both burn?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I like this vote too
Why?
I didn't know that you had a townread on Millium. I am glad that you have seen the light. What made you convert?
I am worried that their earlier frustrations about people being townread for doing antitown things (which I townread) is not because they want townies to do townie things, but it is perhaps because their pushes, which they thought should lead to misexes, were being parry'd.

I kinda started to reconsider my thoughts on them after I found them to be a bit of a flame-fanner with a couple of posts when I was hardpushing Santy - in particular Dya pushed the idea that my treatment of Dya should have been the same as my treatment of Millium, but it wasn't, and Millium jumped in with a post that was more aggressive than I thought was warranted based on how they were interacting pushing the idea that it makes me "wolfy inconsistant" or something, but then Millium just dropped that like it was hot when that push didn't seem to be sticking with others. The quick overly-aggressive push on me that was immediately dropped like that when I was engaging with Santy and Dya felt way off, especially if I suspend my Scum!santy read and consider a town!Santy world, Millium is the most likely wolf-at-the-sidelines-of-tvt-violence.

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:35 pm End of day is in about 4,5 hours, when the poll ends.
@Allison
@arogame123
@Belzy
@Chamomile
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@Neon
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@santygrass
@Seanzie
@staypositivefriend
@Tilgarial
Oh well that changes things. I had thought my wagon was growing super quickly as an alternative as EOD was ending to get off wisp but not vote Porscha.

But still it’s odd seeing as how it’s going/developed.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:35 pm Like Alison, people either null read/sr Porscha and when u look at the Porscha wagon besides me, it includes people that have been tr at some point and when the people who tr wisp jump on me to create my wagon when the Porscha wagon exists as an alternative, it’s just pinging red flags for me
Porscha is literally LHF
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:37 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:35 pm End of day is in about 4,5 hours, when the poll ends.
@Allison
@arogame123
@Belzy
@Chamomile
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@Neon
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@santygrass
@Seanzie
@staypositivefriend
@Tilgarial
Oh well that changes things. I had thought my wagon was growing super quickly as an alternative as EOD was ending to get off wisp but not vote Porscha.

But still it’s odd seeing as how it’s going/developed.
Be less wolfy

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

Hm I'm not feeling an Aro elim. His coming into the game discussing hypotheticals not related to the game seem chillax and the sort of content I think wolf Aro would avoid. In other words, he'd be more in try hard mode and thus be sticking to game content. I also really like his insta town read on Wisp when Wisp is someone scum!Aro could have just waited to see how reads on him shaped out to be. And I think this post has signs of a town perspective:
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:31 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:28 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:27 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:25 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 am Yup yup, I already have a good feeling about this game!

Also, since pikachu has outted already… thank you!

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Why do you have a good feeling already?
I believe some of the players that have entered the game so far when they are town, are really good and can help win the game.

And so far, I have a couple of leaning tr on some slots that I view as +EV for town if they are actually town. So I feel like the direction of this game will be in good hands.
Who are you leaning town on?
Mac, Illario, Wisp
You are leaning town on the person who made what you described as a wolfy dichotomy?
Let me clarify, I mean the dichotomy is "wolf-siding" because I know I am town and I have a light tr on Wisp.

I have Illario lightly town for some of his earlier interjections with u and how he came into the game to start trying to understand your town reads. Demonstrates to me he is already focused on forming that "town core."

Making a "wolfy" dichotamy != player is scummy if that makes sense lol
Mainly because it remains objective about Illario. I think scum who initially made the post about Illario making a wolfy dichotomy would probably continue to push that Illario-wolf narrative.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@dyachei so ur telling me that my placement of u in poE in comparison to others that I’ve already explained is why you sr? I just feel like it’s odd considering how I’m tr me earlier in comparison to have that be the reason to switch to Now want to vote me today over anyone else based on ur reads.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:28 pm
Lmfaoo this dude.

Why not Porscha then?

What are ur reads on nook/ender/Ilario?

Because we’ve both agreed with the tr on wisp which I find odd u are shading me for then lol as well as the sr we share on Porscha.

Like you saw I’m not trying to work with u and I feel like you’re doing the same thing with not working within our poe.

Why does the wagon feel like a trap? And if you say bc of me then I’m just going to dismiss that bc I know I’m town lol.
@arogame123 I am not tring Wisp in the slightlest. I said its prob the slot Im most wary about and not giving a read until I see some flips to have more confidence there.

Ilario is Town. Nook Lean town. Ender was Lean Scum but moved into null and now im kinda w/e. I felt iffy about Ender when they were talking with u and Mac, but when I talked with them I felt a little better about them.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”